NATION

PASSWORD

World Cup LXXV - AK75 - The RP Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nephara
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephara » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 am

THE BRINEMOUTH HERALD
SABREFELL POLICE CHIEF DENIES 'ANY CHANCE' OF FOOTBALL UNREST
by Geneva Schwarzer

Chief Superintendent Diana Zorniger has spoken out to allay concerns over crowd violence in the upcoming World Cup qualifier between Nephara and Banguela, pointing out the solidarity shown between the two nations in shared opposition to Sameba.

"Anyone paying attention to more than sensationalist headlines will know that the alleged hooliganism taking place in Sameba has not been through any innate hostility from the fans itself," Zorniger told a packed press conference yesterday.

"Sameba's reaped what it's sewn. At home, we have every confidence of keeping a tight ship with the same precautions we've always taken. I wouldn't say there's any chance of conflict on a day I expect to be all about two strong teams playing a great match of football."

In what has proven to be a tightly-contested battle for second with the Cormorants sitting somewhat aloof, likely safe in first place, Banguela's visit to Nephara is set to be tense from a sporting point of view. Any points taken in Sabrefell would be a massive boost for them.

However, Reinhard Shale was unamused when certain tabloid journalists asked him if he would intentionally try to throw the match against Banguela in order to deny Sameba a playoff spot. "Don't be ridiculous."It would be a travesty, a crime against the sport. Not to mention an injustice to Brigantii, who can't be ruled out. Banguela are a good side, and they can claim second place on merit. If Sameba should come second instead, nobody can say they haven't earned it on the pitch."

If Banguela and Brigantii aren't causing tremors in the police, however, Nephara's last qualifier hosts Sameba in Sabrefell. Chief Superintendent Zorniger declined to comment on any additional security measures that might be taken for that upcoming fixture.
WCC Grand Slam champion.
Accidental Gridiron Championship Silver Belt holders for six cycles??

Masculine, Feminine and Mixed-Sex Name Generators

Schottia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schottia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:08 am

SBCNEWS Online...
Sports special - Road to WC75

Azrea 1–6 Schottia @ Unknown Stadium
SCH: D'Araby, Watt, O'Brian, Hanlon, Souter, McDonald (45-Braden), Crillin, Coultan (45-Bia), Rudden, Killanen, McCormack (80-Crew)
Goals: 10" Rudden; 22" Killanen, 39" Souter, 51" 68" McCormack 85" Crew

An excellent 6-1 win away to Azrea has put Schottia back on top of Group 9, albeit having played one more match than tournament favourites Eura. With the Rushmori world number ones having a week off, Schottia got back to winning ways, with their first really convincing win of the qualifiers so far. Although Schottia have been giving a good account of themselves so far, with five wins and three draw coming into this match, there was no hiding the fact that one or two of their stars had failed to shine.

There were two changes in personnel for Schottia going into this game, with Centralis Heart forward John McCormack starting in place of Heron Crew, and Thio Crillin being preferred to Alf Seggerson in the centre of midfield. Olympic Nassau Bay's Crillin was a more defensive switch, while McCormack brings much more of an injection of pace to the attack.

Schottia set up with an attacking mindset from the kick-off and seemed keen to make amends for previous draws with Duestchstein and Walkany in their subsequent fixtures. In the opening ten minutes, the visitors were already succeeding in getting the ball into the feet of players like Killanen and Rudden far more that they had in the previous two matches, allowing the attackers to ask questions of the Azrean defence. It was one of these moves, started by a sweeping Jenny McDonald pass, which released North Laithland's Chloe Rudden for the side's first goal. The winger has the ability to cause defences all sorts of problems when she has space to run, and right-back Isaiah Parker was given no chance as her change of pace allowed her to cut inside the Rutherford player. When Rudden is baring down on goal you normally know what's about to happen, and although Bryan Davis got a hand to the hammer-strike, the Azrea captain could only look on as it deflected in at his near post.

Getting their noses in front did little to settle the nervousness around the Schottic play, and in fact, they had been here before in recent weeks. That said, some credit has to be given to Jane Gullie's side, as they continued to hold a high line, and kept the intensity up. And Schottia were indeed rewarded for their attacking approach, when Mâ Âlâmëómë's Eoin Killanen, scored the side's second and his sixth of the tournament. There was a quick exchange between Kim Coultan, and Thio Crillin just inside the Azrea half, completely wrong footing Damian Davis. The move left the attacker through on goal and if there is one thing we know about Killanen, it is that he is ruthless in front of goal. Schottia finally had the cushion they were looking for, and once again it proved just how important the former Lammerton midfielder was to the team in terms of goals.

Twenty-two minutes in, two goals up, and Schottia were playing with a lot more confidence by this stage. The pace of McCormack and Rudden were giving the home defence food for thought, and the Schottic midfield were retaining possession much better. Despite taking the sting out of the game a little, Schottia were still seeing a lot of the ball, and it seemed inevitable that they would score another as the half drew to a close. A free kick out on the left hand side was swung in with pace by Crawford City's Coultan, into a dangerous area. Gareth Souter, always a threat from a set piece, was first to the ball, doing well to deflect it in past Davis for the Sporting Cenial defender to claim his third international goal.

Jane Gullie took the opportunity to rest a few pairs of legs at half time, with the three points looking secure. On came Joey Bia for Kim Coultan, and Kings Park's Erin Braden came on for her international debut, replacing Jenny McDonald who has featured a lot so far this campaign. Port Sebastian winger Bia's impact was almost immediate, as he set up the side's fourth goal only six minutes after the restart. Driving hard down the right, the Dahamy born player looked up and saw the run of John McCormack, who timed things perfectly, ghosting just inside Adam Elliot, before calmly finishing for his third of the campaign.

Azrea were vanishing without a trace by this stage, so it would have come as something of a surprise when they pulled one back with half an hour to go. Camped inside their own half for much of the game, Victor Vage's strike from the edge of the box came as the first trickle of fans were already heading for the exit signs. Credit where credit is due, it wasn't actually a bad goal from the Greenville forward, and Lucas D'Araby could have done precious little to keep the ball out. There wasn't muchleft for Schottia to fear at this stage however, as it would have taken an almightily collapse (one even they weren't capable of) to throw this one away.

While the goal did change the balance of play a little, Schottia were still looking dangerous, and there was little surprise when goal number five crept in. Cillin's hit and hope effort from the edge of the box book a horrible deflection off of the knee of John McCormack, completely wrong footing Davis, in a scene that summed up the home side's day. Crillin wheeled away celebrating the goal, but in truth it was largely a result of the deflection, which left the keeper helpless.

Schottia had one final say, rounding off their biggest win since the Qualifiers for World Cup 71 with another goal. Heron Crew, on for McCormack with ten minutes to go, used his fresh legs to good effect, chasing down the already tired Azrean defenders, before pouncing on a moments indecision, to complete the rout. Having been dropped from the starting line up for this match, the goal will have gone the Cednia Beach star's confidence a lot of good.

There were big improvements here for Schottia, but they are definitely not out of the woods yet. Both Devonta and Eura have games in hand over them, and nothing in the group will be settled while Schottia still have both sides to play. That said, if the Auks are able to come through those matches with six points somehow, there is every chance that we could be on course to create another shock.

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 am

Tumbra to demand immediate repatriation of hooligans arrested following Electrum match; will co-operate with Electrum

Foreign Secretary Michael Sheppard exiting 1 Parliament Street

GOLDLION CITY, TUMBRA - In response to the riots that devastated the heart of Centralis, Electrum, the Foreign Secretary today released a statement on the riots and subsequent fallout from within the Electrum government.

In a terse speech delivered in front of the Prime Minister's office, Sheppard delivered an address which, to analysts, seemed cold and calculated - despite the message calling for co-operation with Electrum in this delicate time.

In the message, the Foreign Secretary called for the "quick and efficient" repatriation of the hooligans, who in an inebriated state, committed "acts that have brought shame upon the glorious name of this country".

"They have dragged the honourable name of this great nation through the mud, and on behalf of the country, I have to apologise," he said before stepping aside and bowing before the cameras.

However, the news that Electrum was intending to keep the hooligans to serve sentences in the country was "absolutely appalling", and that he implored the Electrum Minister for Immigration, Mr. Jim Connors, to give lighter sentences to the twelve supporters currently in custody, if not immediately repatriating them.

"We will ensure that these unruly football supporters be sentenced under the law and dealt with appropriately. I beg of the Electrum government to look at this proposal and consider it seriously."

The Secretary of State for Communication, Media and Sport, Jane Robinson, published a list of football "ultras" banned from travelling to the remaining five home games this World Cup cycle, as well as the Cup of Harmony (to be hosted in Red Blackiland and Super-Llamaland) if the nation is selected to join.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita and Turori » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:16 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Background: Sokiti Amakra is a "Vipodcast-logger" who frequently shares his views with the rest of the inter-connected multiverse - particularly looking to grab attention (read: Views, Likes, Etc.) during the widely popular World Cup Qualifying and World Cup Finals. Amakra's views are sometimes seen as controversial, but typically in a light hearted, opinionated but non-threatening manner. Well known for his "Fun with Flags" Series in the past, Amakra had announced he was taking a different approach to his Vipodcast's during World Cup 75 and released his first session recently where he stepped through groups 20, 19, 18, 17, 16 and 15 with a candid commentaryranging from his personal opinion of the competing nations to how he felt certain nations would fare in their quest for World Cup 75 Qualification. His second released Vipodcast session of the tournament was supposed to be a continuation of his look at the World Cup Groups. However, it instead became focused entirely on Firebolt and the perceived lack of imagination in their national appearance. For the third installation of the Vipodcast, Amakra gotback to business talking smack about World Cup hopefuls. For the forth Vidpodcast of the campaign, Amakra threw out a curve ball by skipping over Groups 6-10 in order to start back at the beginning with his completely biased and utterly personal thoughts starting at Group 1.

19 Groups down, just one to go. Saved the best for last, naturally. Group 6.

Vilitans rock. I hate everyone else in Group 6. 'nuff said

Thanks for tuning in, until next time bitches! #JaffacakeforWCCprez !

Ok fine. Lets accctuaaallllyy take a teency weency little look at this group.

Lets skip over Vilita. Naturally, I'm a fan of the Jungle Cats and the nation in general. My father played as a defender on the Vilitan National Team and for he Vilita & Turori Eel Cat things in the AOCAF regional tournament. I was born and raised supporting the jungle teal and orange... and cove blue... and eelskin brown etc etc. It isn't hard to see where my allegiances lie.

But I know the question you are waiting to ask. Of all the other nations in Group 6, which do I hate the most? Is there a nation that I hate less than the others? Lets find out.

Our main rivals in the chase for qualification are supposed to be Szavoda. Honestly, if they are the biggest thing we have to worry about then he Jungle Cats dont' have much to worry about. I wonder, is their president or other citizrn in a position of ruling power named Peter Szavoda? Give me a shout out across the wormhole if any of you Universe types are getting what I'm putting down.

So even though on paper Szavode is supposed to be Vilitas toughest challenger, my guess is that in reality it will end up being Kirisaki. At one time this was a cool nation, a place we wouldnt have mind visiting. Right now, however, you are my enemy and I hate you. Moving on.

Now heres a fine example of a nation I just don't like for no good reason whatsoever except that it is what it is. Dainer. See, Dainer reminds me of Darmen. It just one scrambled letter off so maybe thats why, or maybe its other reasons. As a Turorian loyalist, however, I just don't like Darmen. Never have, never will. Since I associate Dainer with Darmen, my dislike for Darmen translates directly into a dislike for Dainer - particularly as Dainers rise to prominence happened to coincide with some quiet times in Darmen where they really werent a threat or even competing in many competitions against us. So now put them in a group against Vilita and I say screw Dainer.

Now that might have been enough to say I hate them the most. I certainly don't hate New Dukaine the most, although I can't help thinking I might have liked Old Dukaine better...

But the title of who sucks more has to be fought between the Ferret Civilization and The what In the F+×*ing Krochety Ass of Tasmania. First of all, TIFKA, have some originality when you step foot in the multiverse, please. Ferrets, ok fine, thanks for being original. You've taken it TOO FAR. Who likes ferrets anyway? They smell! To make matters worse neither of these potential table fodder bothered telling anyone who would be contesting their matches on the pitch this season, so I can't even look through a list of their players to pick out the ones I really hate and jab at them further.

Well, we can't have a tie so, since qualifying has in fact already started and we already know that these stupid Ferrets from the Ferret Civilization have already stolen two points from my beloved Jungle Cats, I think we have a tiebreaker already sorted out.

F+*# You Ferrets. I hope you lose. At least to us.... next time.

Peace!

Bonesea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

WC75-Q10

Postby Bonesea » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:48 am

Last edited by Bonesea on Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half drowned in rum and succeeded by Tequilo
Factbook | Sportswire | Boney Jen
BoF '44 (Tamarindia) | NSWC '65 (Wight) | CoH '68 (Bonesea)

The Sarian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarian » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:26 am

The Chronicle on Sunday

Francesca Harte's notes on the week

Not Quite Out Yet

It would be the most unlikely comeback ever, but the national team are not yet out of contention for a playoff spot in the Football World Cup following a giant-killing victory against an Electrum side that seemed to underestimate their Sari opponents. To be fair to the Electrum team, if I had been facing what is quickly turning into the poorest Sarian side for a generation, I would have probably done the same thing. In the end, it was goals from Charlie Nelson and Will Rimmer that took The Sarian team off the bottom spot. However, qualification still looks an unlikley prospect, and it will take an unblemished record going forward, as well as other results to go our way to even make the playoffs. This can all begin with a victory against Semarland.

Fun fact: last time The Sarian and Semarland shared a group, the Bustards dropped only three points - a loss against first seeds Paradystopia in the penultimate matchday. What a difference two decades makes.

Olympic Delegation Named

This week, the Olympic Council of The Sarian - the OCTS - named their provisional slab of athletes to compete in the games of the 11th Olympiad. After an absence from the games, it looks unlikely that our isles will take home too many medals, with inexperience the defining spectacle of the lineup. Perhaps most striking is the number of athletes taking place in events they do not normally compete in, such Freestyle Wrestlers also taking part in the Greco-Roman iteration (and visa-versa). Big credit should go to Shui Murgatroyd, who will be taking part in twenty-four separate events including track, field and swimming - although her chance of winning medals in any of them is astronomically low. The Sarian's best chances for medals comes in Equestrian and Gymnastics, though more experienced athletes from other nations, notably Electrum in the Equestrian could prove tricky in relation to podium finishes.

Disgracefully, the OCTS have made no indication of any intention of entering the Paralympics, despite a number of disabled and handicapped athletes publically going on record to say they wish to enter. Even more importantly, the Association of Veterans has said that they have a number of entrants wishing to enter and that it would HELP their recovery. It would be disgusting to turn these people away, and I implore the OCTS to make an active attempt to enter (even a small delegation) in the Paralympics.

Hooliganism

Across the Multiverse, football hooliganism has become more widespread. Usually a past-time saved for primitive nations like Gregoryisgodistan, San Jose Guayabal and Red Blackiland, us more civilized folks are finally catching on to the idea. Well, apart from in The Sarian. So far, after eight games, we have managed a grand total of zero arrests on hooligan related offenses. Aside from throwing flares and starting fights, we couldn't even manage a naked streaker. There are two explanations for this, either we obey the law to the letter or our fans just don't care enough anymore. One thinks it may be the latter.
Last edited by The Sarian on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE SARI UNION · DE BONDSAARI

Domestic Newswire · Saari CricDatabase

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 am

The All-Banija Sports Magazine
The only nationwide publication that is all sports, all the time!

Last minute goal punches Farfadillis ticket to the World Cup Finals as they down Banija 2-1 at the Stadium of the Restoration

Banijans react to game-winning stoppage time goal by visiting Farfadillis

BUSUKUMA- It was always going to be a tall order to take points against a team like Farfadillis. They have not dropped a single point since the beginning of World Cup Qualifying, and unfortunately for Banija, both of their games against the group's top-ranked team came while Farfadillis was still attempting to punch their ticket directly to the World Cup Finals. This game, however, was the toughest that anybody in the group had played Farfadillis. It was a tight game, controlled in the midfield, and a Saah Desta goal from the penalty spot in the 42nd minute even gave the hosts a 1-0 lead going into the break.

The second half, however, was where the true class of Farfadillis was shown, and where the visitors showed why they were 9-0-0 and had already punched their ticket to the World Cup Finals, and why Banija was still fighting for the playoff spot. They were able to control the pace and possesion of the game in the 2nd half, and a header off of a corner kick by José Torino Fuego in the 66th minute finally broke down the Banijan defense, as his header was absolutely unstoppable coming towards the net to tie the game with just under half an hour remaining in the match, and both teams sure to be looking for a winner.

This Banijan team, however, was content to grab a point against an opponent of this quality. Farfadillis, however, made them pay for only wanting to get a point. They slowly ramped up the pressure, as Abu Turay was forced into save after save after save by this Farfadillis attack. However, they were finally broken down again in the 1st minute of stoppage time(4 were given) when Farfadillis won the game. A cross was badly overhit by the Farfadillis captain, but Nofzaleiné was able to adjust to the ball and hit a bicycle kick straight into the back of the net, and he ran towards the bench as Farfadillis began celebrating, knowing that the bicycle kick had just won the team the group and punched their ticket to the World Cup Finals with 4 matchdays remaining.

Jan Cassallerus was happy with his team's performance. "We played against a very high-quality opponent, and there is no shame in losing to a team as good as Farfadillis. Was I a fan of the way it happened? Absolutely not. This is a crushing loss that's going to hurt, but I like to put things in perspective. In World Cup Qualifying however, you cannot sulk after performances like this. We are still in position for that playoff spot, but that requires us to get up, put this game behind us, and perform away from home. We have a trip coming up to Wolfenia where acquiring three points is absolutely necessary for us to accomplish our goals, and I hope that this team remains locked in and takes care of business away from home against Wolfenia."
Last edited by Banija on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

Damukuni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Damukuni » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 am

So What If?
A Poem by Jenna Lee Shunsuke-Mosha, age 14
Winner of the Damukuni Get Your Kicks Poetry Slam
to benefit the Damukuni Football Association

So what if we lost? We'll don our duds,
And sit around our burgs 'n' spuds,1
And cheer the team that gave us wins -
Yes, seven straight - that turns their chins!

"Sixty-nine," they scoffed and laughed;
"To qualify? Why, you'd be daft
To contemplate such far-off deed!
Why, only 3 times you've been seen...

"... in this World Cup event so fair,
that only the seasoned even dare
To do their best, and even then,
The C-o-H for most of them!"

Yet Wisdom Tracey, undeterred,
Rendered their strong pleas unheard,
As first fell rookie Plat-er-dam:
At five to one, their team got slammed.

Then came Round 2: Polk-o-pi-a,
A team where, in potentia,
A loss would come for our brave team,
Yet one more goal did we esteem.2

That's two and oh! Surely enough,
For downhill-looking, very rough,
Were things against Bri-ton-i-see,3
Yet shut-out time; three goals scored we.

Then came San Llera - top-of-rank,
For now our streak should walk the plank,
but ho! see one! then t'other score!
At full, we lead by one goal more!

Then came I-M, with vim and wit,
And tough enough to make one spit
Great words of callous, utter shame,
Yet full time yielded two-one game!

At five and oh, a gruesome tryst
With Arcantova, foot-of-list,
As two-to-one, our forwards gained
The upper hand - good game, well played!

Then once again, the rookie flies!
This time, TWO goals - The 'kunyans4 sigh,
But wait! A stream of steady goals,
And Platerdam's down 2 and 0.5

Yet time wound down to nothingness,
Next evening at A-D-I-S;
Polkopia get their revenge,
And 3 to 1, the streak would end.

Yet "Please!" the cry indignant rings,
"Quit thinking of these silly things!
We've games to win, we're nearly there!
Auto or Playoff? We don't care!"

So what if we lost? We'll don our duds,
And sit around our burgs 'n' spuds,
For Damukuni, seven-one,
Won't rest until the task is done!

1burgs 'n' spuds: (slang) Ham- or cheeseburgers and French fries. Usually only heard in the eastern states of Damukuni.
2one more goal: Damukuni beat Polkopia 2-1 away.
3Bri-ton-i-see: The Damukunian pronunication of "Britonisea."
4'kunyans: Damukunians.
5down 2 and 0: Head-to-head.
Last edited by Damukuni on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE UNITED INTERPLANETARY STATES OF DAMUKUNI
Cap: Atarashii-Damushuto | Pop: 356,709,481 (2070) | Lang: English, Damukunian | Money: Damuokane (Ð)
Former Leader of Esportiva | Damukuni on NSSWiki
CoH 69 4th Place | CoH 75 Runners-up

Hasznia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hasznia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:57 am

Hasznia 2–1 Chernordad
GK-Summers
RB-McAdams
CB-Johnson (out 75')
CB-Iverson
LB-Young
DM-Diaz
DM-Rogers W.
CM-Strain (goal 70')
CM-Pearson
FW-Hawkins (goal 55')
FW-Miller
Bench: Scott, Burns (in 75'), Villa, Howard, Henry, Clayton, Wright
Last edited by Hasznia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viva Esportiva!
Demonym: Hasznian/Hasznians
KPB points/ranking: 12.95/51st
OOC Reference for Hasznia

Alasdair I Frosticus
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Alasdair I Frosticus » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:59 pm

NEWSLETTER OF THE IMPERIAL WOMEN'S INSTITUTE
Palace Branch

Interview of the Week
Mr. Juan Tzimisces

As many readers of the Newsletter will be aware, what started off as a slightly idiosyncratic series of crumpet bakes accompanied by some dismal results in something called 'footy-ball' has turned into a surprisingly successful World Cup qualification campaign for the ladies of the Palace Branch accompanied by the occasional cake sale. This week we had the opportunity to talk to the mastermind behind this transformation - the immortal, the legendary Juan Tzimisces. Thank you for agreeing to talk to the IWI Newsletter, Mr Tzimisces.

Call me Juan.

Oooooh, you cheeky boy; I couldn't possibly. Here, have a slice of cake. The secret ingredient is the tears of Labourious Hawk.

Delicious. I'm sure Hawk would approve.

Anyway, what all the ladies of the IWI want to know is, who on the team makes the best crumpets?

All of the girls are working hard to give 110% in crumpet-baking. Baking is a game of two halves, what between the mixing the ingredients and the baking the ingredients, and it's important that we don't lose focus when baking crumpets.

Yes, but who bakes the best crumpets?

I'm confident that all parts of the team are contributing equally to the success of our crumpet bakes.

If I can ask you a little about tactics... how do you decide who mans - or perhaps womans - the cake sale stall outside the dressing room, and who actually bakes the cakes to sell at the stall?

In the modern cake sale, we aim to make sure that all members can play their part; rotation is key to make sure that everyone gets a turn.

So you take a total football approach to the cake sale?

You could say that; I know that every member of the squad can contribute. That said... I am rather partial to Mrs Organza's carrot cake.

What about training techniques? Are your ladies comfortable in the kitchen, or do they need to practice their baking technique?

Well, I find that too much focus on the kitchen can itself be counterproductive. We alternate baking sessions with some squad scrimmages that help to help keep the overlapping wingbacks trim and fit for matchdays, and mix that in the knitting sessions. I find knitting really helps.

As no doubt evidenced by the fine away victory over Nassau-Hessen. Do you have a favourite knitting pattern.

I'm quite fond of the jumper I'm wearing; the girls made it for me.

Are those...

Crumpets, yes. It's a crumpet pattern.

Thank you, Mr. Tzimisces - here's hoping the ladies continue their recent run of success under your firm, manly, and dare I say masculine tutelage.
Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?

Chromatika
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Prelude, Book I Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Interlude Part VII Part VIII

The Rainbow Revolution
Book I: The Sparks
Part IX: The Genius

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” - Albert Einstein

Kéirâ Andìsorì had had an interesting time with the Chromatik squad to date; after speaking her mind in the team meeting after the verdict of Luuk Aart, she had appeared a few times in matches, but mostly observed the interactions between players in the locker room, the training facility, and the dynamic that made the Chromatik team tick. As a woman with a genius mind, it didn't take her long to understand that it was all based on trust and mutual respect, and she was very happy about that. Her upbringing had instilled in her a distrust for authority and a dislike of society, for they had alienated her for her decisions regarding her life and her career. But this group, the Chromatik national team, treated her as one of their own, as the were all people of great ambition and prowess, and understood each other.

Ever since her semi-public outburst at the team meeting, Andìsorì had been using Butler and her genius to delve deeper into the Shadow Writers as an organization to learn more about what they believed in, how they worked, and what made the organization tick. She had taken the moniker of Messager de la Paix and become an integral part of the society in such a time that she had gotten the attention of the Dark Queen, and even "M" himself. She had received an invitation to go to the meeting in Urrheddiao, the same one that had been delayed by a week due to the arrest of Cortes. She had offered to reveal her identity, but been told that that would not be necessary; she was more than happy to go to the meeting without being known.

That did mean that she would have to obtain permission to go to Urrheddiao, however, away from the team. So, she was going to Lisa Amos's office after practice.

A tentative knock on the door was answered by a resounding, "Enter." She did so, and saw that Amos had left the office pretty similar to the way that Cortes had had it; there was just a few different things on the desk, but no difference other than that. Lisa seemed to have printed out a dossier on the Ko-orenite team, and was looking at it intently. "Ah, Kéirâ," she said, "What can I do for you?"

"Ma'am," began Andìsorì, "Requesting permission to be away from the facility for one day next week for personal reasons, to travel back to the country."

Lisa's eyes fervently looked at Andìsorì, delving, searching. "As you know, we aren't really welcome back in Chromatika for any reason," she said, "The CFF has specifically asked that we keep our travel itineraries to be consistent of Luuk's. It's dangerous for you to go back there. What's this for?"

Kéirâ cocked her head to one side before answering slowly, "I must go to Urrheddiao, next weekend."

She was hoping that Lisa was high up enough in the Shadow Writer circle to know about what was going down in Urrheddiao. She knew that Franscesca had been; the only question was whether or not Lisa had earned the same amount of trust from the higher-ups.

"Wait," said Lisa, staring, "You? You're...?"

Before she could finish saying her moniker, Kéirâ nodded. "I'd rather you not say," she explained.

Lisa looked utterly stunned. "Ah, that changes things," she stated, "I'll arrange transportation for you. You won't be taking commercial airlines. Do they know?"

"I tried to tell them," Andìsorì said, "But they wouldn't hear it. I guess they classified it as a need-to-know."

"Thank God we have Krasnikova on our side, barking up the wrong tree. Can you imagine if the Institutional Division was actually sending spies here?" Lisa giggled nervously.

"Oh, the Dark Queen will never turn," said Kéirâ. "And neither will we."

Lisa nodded once, and said, "I'll take care of transportation for you. Make sure that whatever happens there isn't too crazy. We need you back."

"Aye, aye, Ma'am," Andìsorì stated, and left. It was time to send her reply.

In Chromatik City, Alina Krasnikova smiled. They'll have Cavani, Mier, Igsi de Or, and this Messager de la Paix at Urrheddiao. Franscesca Cortes would be addressing the nation soon as planned, and the Rainbow Revolution will be more than an idea; it will be a reality.
A tough match away in Anglatia resulted in an absolutely crucial win for the Anomalies as Kêira Andìsorì scored the game-winner at the sixty-eighth minute, assisted by Meagan Kelly.

The match was a clinic by Nikolai Thorben and the Anomalies defense, as the keeper stopped eleven shots, some absolutely gorgeous chances. Andìsorì came on for Quren in the second half, and was able to get the crucial goal for the Anomalies, who are in third. They play Group Leaders Ko-oren next, with a chance to make an even bigger statement and start making a major ploy for second place in the group.
Last edited by Chromatika on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former User of the Nations of Yesopalitha and Falconfar

Champion: WBC 52, NSCF 24, 26, 28, and CoH 82
Regional Tournaments: AOCAF 55 Champions, 52 & 63 Runners-Up
WC Proper Appearances: Second Place: 93 Semifinals: 76 Quarterfinals: 77, 78 Round of Sixteen: 79, 80, 87, 88, 92 Group Stage: 81, 83, 84, 86, 89
CoH Appearances: 77 (Ro16), 85 (Ro16), 90 (Champions), 91 (QF)
KPB Ranking: 5 (Pre 95)
RP Population: 22 million

Ficiscia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ficiscia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Ficiscia International News: World Cup Qualifier overshadowed by violence

The 84'000 who had hoped for a peaceful celebration of football in Carinha last night, when Ficiscia faced Losthaven at home, were unfortunately wrong. Despite heavy police control at the entrance of the stadium and presence in the streets, multiple clashes between fans have happened. After a peaceful camp of popular front activists in the middle of Forum Ficisciae had established itself in the last few days, their idyllic life of camping, music and political discussions had been broken when ultras and hooligans from Porta Neptunis and Neptunia, both teams known for their problems with far right hooligans, attacked the camp with their fists, knifes and sticks. Tents were cut open and activists beaten with sticks, and the police stated that it was pure luck that nobody died in the clash that was broken up relatively quick with the use of tear gas and water cannons. They were needed again as groups that were reported to be at least partially the same people showed up in the city and attempted to attack a sports bar where Losthaven supporters had gathered. Luckily, a bigger clash could be avoided as the owners of the bar reacted quickly to shut the doors and could keep the rioters out until the police arrived.

In front of the stadium, there were reports of multiple groups who got denied entrance, both a ultra group of Carinha SSP who is known for being aggressive and a group of the Associa Antifascista due to fears of riots inside between left and right fans. The groups, together with other, unknown people, had short skirmishes against each other, but ran away relatively quickly when facing the police. Inside the stadium, people could observe a relatively quiet first half on and off the pitch. While the support for Ficiscia was terrific, the boys in black didn't do much to reward the 84'000 who made it into the arena. Vero had the best chance of a very uneventful first half in which Ficiscia dominated but couldn't break through the Losthaven defense. After he had failed to beat the opponent's keeper, the game got a little more even, and Losthaven had a chance after a corner that Carus could barely save, but was beaten out of the area by Cirius. Just before half time, Rectus had another chance with a header that bounced just a few centimetres past the left post. The most important event in the first half was a yellow card against Norrman who will now miss the away game against Farfadillis, and will be replaced by Linicius Fulvius. The fans went off the stands to get a refill on beer and sausages, and the players headed back to the locker rooms in a calm, peaceful football game.

In the second half, the events on the pitch got a little more interesting when Hector got a free kick from 32 metres. Hector positioned himself to take the shot and almost scored with a hard shot to the top left corner, but the goalkeeper could just push it over the crossbar. After the following corner, the ball wasn't properly cleared and fell in front of Alexandros who shot it to the bottom right of the goal and scored with a precise shot next to the post. The Ficiscians erupted into cheers and an unusually heavy display of fireworks, given that this was an important game but also a match against the sixth seed of the group. The general public didn't really expect to have a scoreless draw against Losthaven for almost an hour, but in this tight group we shouldn't be asking for too much. Anyway, they got relieved shortly after when a cross of Rex found the head of Nicos Rectus. Finding himself face to face with the goalkeeper he couldn't score, but forced the opponent to a rebound that was used by Sergius Vero for a more than spectacular bicycle kick. The shot was a little lucky and Vero admitted: "I probably shouldn't have attempted it, and if it hadn't gone in the coach would probably have eaten me alive. I wouldn't have done it if we were behind, or even tied, I guess". But thankfully he did indeed score and bring Ficiscia up 2-0, which ended up being the final score as well.

In the final minutes, Netta took Pavel Roskis off the pitch who is known as an active communist. When he was changing his shirt off the pitch, it became visible that he had written a communist slogan of solidarity with Forum Valeriam protestors on his body. It's suspected that he intended it to be visible, and in response leftist Marinum and Antiqua ultras showed banners of their clubs and then raised a large transparent written on it "Freedom for Valeriam - Rights for everyone" and flags of Ficiscia with a red star in the middle, the inofficial symbol of the popular front. The stadium security had originally forbidden political statements in the stadium but couldn't get through to the people on the stands. On the edge of the block, clashes between rightist hooligans, communists and police had been breaking out and the referee had to interrupt the game for several minutes to allow separation of the fighters. The battle on the stands didn't stop until the protestors took down their flags under pressure of the police. The incident apparently fueled the riot energy in the crowd and led to more violent clashes in North Carinha around the stadium and in the inner city. The night was one of unrest, with skirmishes between groups of ten to thirty supporters and police forces as well as various politically aligned groups among each other.

The consequence of these scenes will likely be a game or two without audience against Wolfenia in Antiqua, as well as a possible suspension for Roskis. The defender has claimed he will fight against this decision and will likely be able to play against Farfadillis. The police reports that 59 Ficiscians were taken in police custody and three policemen were injured. 14 fans got injured as well, and one of the activists on Forum Ficisciae was in life danger, but could likely be saved.
On the more positive side, the Ficiscian win has brought the team up to 12 points, only one point behind Banija with a game in hand against the team on the second place. However, Zenic is waiting only one point behind our team for us to slip up, and as the next opponent is so far lossless Farfadillis in an away game, it is not too likely that Ficiscia will be able to hold on to this spot. The most important game for us is likely still going to be the last one, a home game against Banija.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE
IC: 89 mio. inhabitants, parliamentary democracy in 2016, minority government of communists, greens and democratic socialists - Constitution
OOC: 20 years old, male, Swiss, student. In favour of (actual) democratic socialism, leftist revolutions where necessary, pan-leftism and European Unity. Not too fond of unnecessarily making things social justice issues. Also in favour of loud guitars, reggae and ice hockey. Feel free to TG me if you wanna know more!
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS
Summer Olympics X: 5-4-4 / Winter Olympics XI: 9-8-6 - BoF 61 Silver Medal - WJHC 10/11 Bronze Medal - WC75 group stage participant

Savalen
Envoy

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Savalen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:15 pm

"1 all, 1 all." The look on the dejected players' faces showed Marv all that he needed to know. "You pushed them back, you made them surrender. You scored. You led. You pressured them into submission. You didn't even let them into your half for 85 minutes. And then you undid your own good work. Even then, it's a deep throw in that really should be won by the first man. The second header is there to be one. The knock down from the striker allows you to get the ball. He then somehow manages to turn. Then you let him shoot without a real attempt at blockin the shot. Awful. And those of you who think 'doesn't concern me' you are the worst ones. Who didn't shoot, who failed to cross it in, who failed to pass it through, who failed to score. Who saved the draw and who dropped two points? You are all at fault."

The silence that hadn't been very noticible when Marv was speaking was now pushing through every vein and every string and every atom of everything in the room. Pollen's chocolate bar was half eaten halfway in his mouth. Lisov's sock was half rolled down, too scared to move and Sagra was stopped in his track, trapped as if by predator at the side of the room. The deathly stillness lasted all of an eternity. Marv shot a constant glare around the room, sending a Mexican Wave of shudders around the room, right to left.

Finally the silence was broken. Marv turned to the far corner and quietly, as if an unerupted volcano. He called on the goalkeeping coach. "Have anything to say?"

The poor chosen one stuttered forwards and stuttered out some mumble or another.

Menacingly, through gritted teeth, Marv quietly, but forcefully gave out a "No, you're wrong. Get out." This preceeded to happen to all 13 coaches. Marv turned, stopping short of his assistant. He turned back to the players. "I hope you understand how much smaller are chances look after that draw. We should have beat them and now we have to win against the stronger teams in the group. And you can be damn sure that I expect all, and I mean a, double l, to up your game before the next match. Or you might find yourself warming the bench next match. I take my leave."

Marv was evidently on the verge of breaking down and crying right there so he cut his speech short. Storming out, his assistant was left to take the reigns and prepare the players for dismissal. After the quietest and quickest pack up in professional football, the Italian spoke "If only you had been that efficient during the match. Oh and you'll be paying for your own flight home. The masses gladly took the hint and fled out of hell and the changing rooms like mice, without any noise, as if a pistol had been shot to start a race. One man was left behind.

"Coach," he stuttered out "I used all my money to pay off debts and don't have any left to fly back." He finished meekly, almost unheard over the silence.

The assistant looked at him indecorously. He shook his head. And with that, he picked up his bag and also sped out of the room, not intent on staying there. Now Sagra was alone. The walls seemed to echo the words of anger from Marv, as if it happened an age ago. And then there were other voices and then more and more. Sagra fainted, his head throbbing with pain as the voices tried to flee his head.

(To be continued)
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful day to y'all.

I am Savalen, named after a lake in Norway. Not that I'm Norwegian.
Northwest Star editor for the International Northwestern Union
San Antonio Spurs
Brighton and Hove Albion
Tottenham Hotspur

I'm a Russian that lives in the UK
That moment when you get Labour, but you're a Lib Dem...

If you want more info about me, send me a TG. Nothing on NS will tell you my views fully.
See Northern Sunrise Islands scorinator guide
1st: NWC 1 (Host)
QF: U15s WC9, BoF62, 7ball WC2
Host: NWC 1

Falatulu
Attaché

Founded: Jan 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Falatulu » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:45 pm

To: Lord Almighty Gregory, Gregoryisgodistan
HIGHEST POSSIBLE LEVEL OF CLASSIFICATION

Dear Lord Almighty Gregory,

I appreciate your offer of support, but must decline at this time. At the present time, I must ask that you refrain from any plans to attack the Free Republics, Taxachusetts, IesusisGodistan or any other nation that is friendly toward the Free Republics. As you are aware, we currently lack much in the way of reliable evidence regarding ongoing events in the Free Republics. Therefore, I cannot in good conscience support or condone any military action at this time as it would have a high risk of failure.

I believe that we need to stick to gathering intelligence and building up our defenses at this time. While it is possible that the Republicans intend solely to oppress their own people and leave the rest of us in peace, we must assume that they are currently planning a war of aggression and must take steps to defend ourselves against their aggression, just in case they decide to attack us before we discover what their true intentions are.

I can assure you that my intelligence services are working as hard as possible to uncover information regarding ongoing events in the Free Republics, including the purpose of these mysterious robots. Rest assured that any information which I uncover regarding the Free Republics will be shared with my allies.

- Abelino

"Finn Camfield" and his "wife" "Abigail Camfield" walked into the airport and presented their tickets for the special O'Reilly Airlines flight that would carry a plane full of IesusisGodistani guest workers to the Free Republics. The plane was an extremely old jet plane with a very loud engine and, unfortunately for the two Falatuluan spies, their seats were right next to the fan. This made for an especially unpleasant ride. However, they were spared having to listen to IesusisGodistani pop music during the 6 hour flight to Republica.

The other IesusisGodistani guest workers were noticeably almost all young couples, exactly what the two Falatuluan spies were pretending to be. When the plane landed at the airport, it was the middle of the night in Republica and the airport was, otherwise, almost completely empty with the exception of a robot that looked almost vaguely human. The cBot saw that the guest workers had arrived and made its way over to speak to the new recruits:

cBot - Hello and welcome to the Free Republics. My name is C-989DFTK41 and I will introduce you to our Great Nation. I can tell from your unique style of dress that you are IesusisGodistani guest workers, so I must warn you that you are technically illegal aliens under the laws of our nation and therefore that you, per the law, ought to be spending the next 25 years in a prison cell doing hard labor.

A sense of sheer terror swept through the entire contingent of guest workers, who were confused as to why the Free Republics would invite them here just to send them to jail. None were more terrified than the two Falatuluan spies, who feared that their effort to sneak into the Free Republics would all be for naught.

C-989DFTK41 - However, you have been invited here at the behest of our Glorious Leader, Mr. O'Reilly, to temporarily serve the Greater Glory of the Free Republics. He has, in his infinite wisdom, agreed to a deal with your government to provide this opportunity to you to do what the lesser breed of humans are meant to do: labor for the Greater Glory of their Betters. Toward that end, we will greatly compensate your families back home in IesusisGodistan as well as your government for lending us their human capital on a temporary basis.

The two spies were thrown off by the misanthropic tone of the robot and nearly missed the most important part of his little speech.

C-989DFTK41 - As part of our deal with your government, we have agreed that all IesusisGodistani guest workers will be subject to their nation's laws during their stay here and that cBots such as myself will be tasked with enforcement of IesusisGodistani law. Fortunately, we cBots have the ability to remember all laws and rules at all times and the ability to ensure that they are enforced like the laws are enforced in no other nation in the multiverse. For the first time in human history, it is finally possible to ensure that the great mass of humans have the fair and impartial authority that they need to guide them to the right choices. We cBots know everything and we can communicate with our fellow cBots instantaneously through the wonders of modern technology. Therefore, we and we alone can ensure that society remains orderly.

The thought of robots with superhuman intelligence being used to control and oppress humanity was beyond horrifying for both Henric and Scarlett. Yet, they had a gut feeling that this robots was telling the truth.

C-989DFTK41 - Now, sooner or later all nations in the multiverse will be converged and all humans will have the pleasure of obeying cBots who simply know how to live their lives better than they do, but now is not that time. At the present, we exist to serve our master Mr. O'Reilly and Mr. O'Reilly stands with us on all important matters. While your visit here is contrary to the letter of the law, we can let this slide as a favor to Mr. O'Reilly, so long as you put forth every last bit of effort your puny human bones can muster to serve the better sort of humans in the manner in which you are to serve them. Should they deem you to be slacking off on the job, they are free to come up to one of us at any time and request that you be sent to jail for illegally entering the Free Republics. Furthermore, should any of you violate any of your laws or any of our laws besides our immigration laws, we will not hesitate to carry out the appropriate punishment on the spot. As you come from a nation that permits humans to carry out immediate, on the spot, punishment of some crimes, this will not be entirely foreign to you. However, you will find that you have no right to appeal any of our decisions here and you will also find that resisting punishment or attempting to interfere with the administration of justice will be met with severe repercussions.

Every single one of the guest workers knew that the cBots meant business now and none of them were especially eager to test the patience of these robots.

C-989DFTK41 - Now, you may be wondering how it is that you can be dismissed from your job as guest worker and return home, rather than being immediately sentenced to prison as an illegal alien. I shall tell you that, for your own benefit. Your government has negotiated an out clause for guest workers whereby guest worker couples may return to IesusisGodistan immediately should the man of the couple successfully impregnate his wife. Should you fail to reproduce, you will remain in the Free Republics for a minimum of seven years in order to repay O'Reilly Airlines for the cost of transporting you to the Greatest Nation of them all.

Henric and Scarlett looked at one another in disbelief, but both realized that they would have to form a romantic relationship with one another in order to have any hope of completing their mission rather than remaining imprisoned in the "Free" Republics for many, many years.

C-989DFTK41 - Now, I assume that I must not remind you that having sex with somebody whom you are not married to is a serious crime in IesusisGodistan, as is entering into multiple marriages simultaneously. Therefore, if you are discovered to be committing adultery and bigamy with anybody, we will take measures to ensure that you do not engage in the reproductive act with anybody, including your husband or wife, for the remainder of your stay in the Free Republics. Now, I request that you form a double-file line and show me your identification so that I can direct you to your transportation to your new place of residence.

Everybody filed into a line and, one by one, the cBot informed them of their van number. The Falatuluan spies were assigned Van Number 75, which was to take them to their new home where "Abigail" would work as a domestic servant for one of Consul O'Reilly's friends and "Finn" would work as a laborer on one of the Consul's numerous public works projects. After a rocky ride across many poorly maintained roads, they arrived in Falkamore, Nejax at the residence of a man named Ingeleiv Akram, formerly the Sheriff around those parts until the cBots had put him out of a job. As he was a close personal friend of Mr. O'Reilly's, he was still taken care of by the government even though he no longer had any actual work to do now that Sheriff was now a merely ceremonial position...
Breakaway island nation located to the south of the Free Republics

Champions: Cup of Harmony 66, Di Bradini Cup 28, Medal Count @ X Winter Olympics
2nd: World Cup 68, Di Bradini Cup 27, U-15 World Cup 8, Baptism of Iron 15
3rd: World Cup 71, Di Bradini Cup 29
Former Host: Winter Olympics, World Cup, CoH, BoF, WBC, World Bowl, WCoH, IBC, CR, CE, numerous others
Author: A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:07 pm

Noah could hear some noise on the street. A yell of "Noah!" on a familiar voice.
...Nana? That voice seemed much like it. He stared from the window, finding a deranged Nana fighting Neil, his left arm shining and many birds flying above the two.
He dashed past the door, only to hear a loud "STOP!". Sitting on the room were the entire Neon Genesis sans Nana and Asa, Noah's mother, staring at him. "So this is what you've been doing? That Nana girl wasn't your girlfriend, was she?"
"Well, she kinda tried, that's why we-" Vophybia started, only to look at an angry Asa and think better. "Neeevermind. You're pissed."
"Nana went berserk, Noah." Nicklas said, staring at him. "Vophybia's love potion was just too strong for her brain. She needs you or she'll go around killing people."
"If she hasn't done that yet, mind you, mate." Bubsy said, taking a cookie from a table nearby.
"She's just outside!" Noah alerted, pointing to the door. "She's fighting someone right now!"
"That's Neil." Andy smiled. "Turns out he's also part of that prophecy thing that gave you the green arm. Figured that out when I saw the amount of birds just flying over our house."
"But he's a kid! And she's crazy!" He yelled. "This might go terribly for one of them!"
"Well, it's not like you can go outside and fight her." Leon said, shaking.
"I'd rather." Noah said, Asa sliding in front of him. "Mom..."
"I'm not risking you!" She yelled.
Noah dribbled her. "And I'm not risking Mardi."

As he left, however, he saw the window opening. "Give her this." said a worried Vophybia. "And I'm sorry."
"You just followed her idea." he replied. "Just try to avoid overdoing next time."
"Will try." She then handed him the potion. "She'll win some sanity back if you try a calm approach."
"...You're sure about it?"
"I belive." She nodded.
"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT BELIEVING?" Asa yelled.
"Don't worry, madam. He'll be fine." Matt brought up.
"Look out for Neil as well, Noah." said Andy, perking her head out.
"I think he can look for himself, but I'll try." Noah nodded.
"Good luck!" Vophybia then closed the window, rushedly.
"Fixing mistakes, saving the day, taking back the girl." He thought out loud. "Lord Arceus, I do am changing."
He then looked at his glowing arm. "Just hope it goes better than last time."

CHAPTER XIX - MADNESS

Nana tried do slash the young Neil, still managing to make a scratch as a Pidgey helped him to dodge. Another Pidgey would crash hard on the ninja girl.
She stumbled, quickly recovering and trying another slash. Neil dodged again, a Farfatch'd taking the cut.
That was a distraction.
Surely enough, Nana lunged at the young boy, taking him down to the floor. She unsheathed the dagger, preparing to take her second kill of the night as Neil was dazed, his arm still trying to conjure birds to stop her.
"NANA!" Noah yelled from a distance, trying to fake a smile.
She stopped dead on her tracks, the dagger still in hand just to look at her lover. "N-N-Noah?"
"Yup. That's me." He nodded. "Come here."
The girl smiled, leaving an unconscious Neil. She skipped to the Sunrisian, a smile that almost didn't fit her face. "I knew you'd be back!"
He looked at her face, blood covering her body. Noah didn't want to think about it, however as the girl kept blabbering about love plans. The potion had worked hard over her head.
"And then after we have our three kids, we'll move to a house, get a talking pet and have adventures where I outshine you at every thing!" She gave him a big hug, blood covering his body just as much. "I killed Vophybia as well, now we won't have to worry about her!"
"W-well..." he looked at her, uneasy. "Then should we seal this with a kiss?"
"I thought you'd never ask!" She closed her eyes, waiting for him to deliver a kiss. It was at that moment where Noah shoved the antidote in her mouth, pushing her down, making her swallow the liquid. It also knocked her out senseless as a result.
Neil ran to the two, looking at Noah's right arm. "Y-you have it... you have it too!"

"So, explain exactly what have you been doing these days?" Asa said. "And explain it fast."
"I thought I already explained it to you, ma'am Asa!" Julia protested, just returning from the kitchen with a glass of water.
"I'd rather hear it from my son, thank you very much." She replied. "Plus, didn't you go around claiming he was a devil just a while ago?"
Julia looked to the side, walking off to the kitchen again. "Nana has told me of a prophecy where a select group have a shining part of their body that have powers beyond the usual. It says they're key to solving a majestic chaos in the future."
Nicklas continued the line of thought. "Nana probably had something to do with a group of watchers and something of the like."
"The Royal Leaf Clan." noted Yo, helping Bubsy bring Nana in from the street. "Their badge was painted on top of her mask. No wonder she helped me with those inscriptions after we met."
"So she's a ninja?" Bubsy asked, before getting smacked by Matt's hat (held by Matt himself).
"Dense guy." Matt crossed his arms.
"She's covered in blood." Leon noted. "D-d-do you think she... uh..."
"Killed someone?" Vophybia asked. "Possibly."
"She did." Nicklas replied, checking his phone's screen. "A friend from the suburbs told me about it. Victim was a girl named Marcella Tarusev. Queen of the Bandits. Also very dim, spent heavy money on clothes the past week and was spotted running around with a box of something."
Julia looked over Nicklas' shoulder. "That face... isn't that the woman we tied down a while ago?"
"She was on the run from the jail with someone else." Nicklas added. "I can't tell why she did that."
"Delusions?" Vophybia thought. "That would make recovering her harder than I thought, but seems likely."
"Tie her down, Bubsy." Matt quickly added. "Don't want her like that roaming around."

"...You did good out there." Noah patted Neil's head, encouraging him after the events that happened. "So, what's your story?"
"I... I really don't want to think about it again." The boy started to slowly sob. "D-d-d-dad..."
Anna gave the young boy a hug, smiling. "Thank you for protecting us!" Neil's face started to sport a slow-growing smile.
"Well, I understand." Noah nodded, sitting at his bed. "I just hope we managed to make Nana go back to normal."
"...I hope you'll forgive her, Noah." Anna said, sitting by his side, bringing Neil with him.
Noah kept quiet, staring at the window. "She loves you." Anna added. "And I'm sure y-"
"She killed a person out there, Anna." He retorted. "Granted it was a bandit, but still. A life's a life."
"Forgiveness is the first step, Noah." a voice said before revealing itself to be Lewis, the team's silent man. "It's a sin to kill, but as far as we know, Nana isn't a murderer by will."
"If you don't forgive her, she'll go insane again." She added, looking at her brother. "Please..."
Noah kept staring outside, silent.
"Your choice." Neil added, staring at Noah.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Brigantii
Attaché

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Brigantii » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm

World Cup 75 Qualifying Review

It's been a few games since we last checked in (thanks work, bah)

Brigantii 4-3 Lightshield

At home in Brigantii the Stags mounted a resounding come back to put a halt to the losses. Trailing 3-2 going into the final 10 minutes Ron Winston plumped to swap formation and go all out, to at the very least snatch an equalizer. Swapping to an unorthodox 3-2-5 with Lambert, Winter, Irwin, Andrews and Mcnamara up front, the trailing team found themselves level after Ray Hurst punted a goal kick up field for the towering Andrews to head on for Irwin to slot past the Lightshield keeper. The front five pressed he ball as soon as Lighshield kicked off and managed to snatch the ball on the edge of the away team's box. Again, Almondvale's Carl Andrews was involved, bundling the defender off the ball and rolling in into the path of Winter who lashed the ball in for a late winner. Earlier goals came from Clay and Lambeth.

Sandwich Territories 3-4 Brigantii

That rocky defense of Brigantii's was breached once more (and twice more after that) as they travelled to the Sandwich Territories to take a narrow 4-3 win. In what was a back and forth encounter, The Stags opened the scoring through a Kelvin Watson freekick, who marked his international debut with a goal. They were then pegged back 1-1 and retook the lead in the 39th minute through Carl Andrews, whose late showing against Lightshield was enough to get him in the opening line up. After the break it was 2-2 and then 3-2 to Brigantii courtesy of a Frankie Wallace left footed drive. Then 3-3 as the Sandwich Territories equalized for the third time in the game only to have their hearts broken as ANOTHER late goal for the Stags rescued three points. With Mcnamara wrestled down outside the opposition box in the 92nd minute, all the pressure was firmly on substitute Aaron Ramsbottom's shoulders who lined up the freekick and whipped it underneath the wall, who jumped and saw the ball fly under them and crash into the bottom right hand corner of the goal.

Cre Drago 1-2 Brigantii

Less goals than when the two last met, but another vital three points as Brigantii won their third game in as many matches with strong performances from the central midfield pair. Captain Jarred Stevenson and Frankie Wallace both found the net as Brigantii looked convincingly the better side from the off. Starting in goal was Paul Robertson, replacing Ray Hurst who has a sprain, picked up in training who will have been disappointed to have been beaten by a bobbly effort from the edge of his box that bounced up and over his outstretched arm to rescue a consolation goal for Cre Drago.

Brigantii 2-2 Banguela

As has been customary in this qualifying campaign Brigantii relied on a late goal to rescue points and this time it was up to Wardell Raines, to rise highest from a corner and head the ball into the net. The Bishopbury centreback was on target to score his second goal in a white shirt, his first coming in a Baptism of Fire win against New Dukaine. The late point was Brigantii's tenth point from a possible 12 and is a hopeful sign of things to come – however, The Stags have to face the top two seeds in their final games and may be facing 2 back to back defeats again..

Back out on the sea

Pascal woke as the light began to creep into his cabin, his boat was sailing comfortably on and was now half way to his destination in Cusco. The morning light had become something of a relief for Pascal, whenever he saw the first streaks of blue in the sky he was able to breath a little more easily as the knocking and whispering dissipated in the day light. There was something out there, in the calm of day that made Pascal feel safe. It could have been the light of the sun that cast it's glow on everything that his eye could see, leaving nothing to hide and torment him.

The day was 13 hours long, of clear, blue sky and plane sailing. It was a day of comfortable food, freshly caught fish and wine and a day where the night's torment drifted from Pascal's thoughts until around 9pm (although it was hard to tell precisely what time it was). As the light faded and the day made way for the night there was barely a moon in the sky, just a cluster of stars, and blackness all about them.

Pascal wandered about the boat getting ready for bed but in the back of his mind was the dread of what was to come and what he night brings. By the time it was completely night fall Pascal had slunk to bed with fear heavy in his heart, it was such a stark contrast compared to the carefree feeling of the day and it took barely any time at all for the knocking on the hull to begin.
Formerly Queer Poco el Mono Ara; Host of 1 World Cup, Cup of Harmony and Baptism of Fire, Winner of SOME... THINGS

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

FAS vs Alianza - The Rivalry: Atmosphere - Part 4.

After talking about the history and origins of this iconical rivalry, it's now the time to talk about how the normal Guayabalense citizen lives this rivalry, escpecially when a matchday is close, how the cities turn, how the social media reacts to the game and everything related to it, the organization of the "Barra Bravas" days before the match, the chants and how the teams live it from inside, the players thoughts and desires, the moments prior and during the match, even what the police says about this kind of risky games, everything is here, on the fourth part of "FAS vs Alianza, The Rivalry."

By: Cristina Gómez, The Female Side of Football.
From: Paradisia, Boring Paradise - World Cup 75 - Qualifiers - Matchday 8.
Posted: Saturday, August 1st, 2207 - 18:01 (Guayabalense Central Time - User's default time)

After talking about an infinite number of interesting details which are always present in a game of high emotional charge, danger and intensity, as are the parties Alianza FC vs FAS, it is time to bow down to less known details from the hobby in general, police and bars is something that although not as well known, it is quite remarkable and just watch the match day, now we focus on those details not as well known but who become critical or interesting to game time, let's start first with vendors, merchants and people involved in the business, even on the black market in order to obtain all possible points of view in order to give the fans a view overall, a fairly detailed analysis of what these parties panorama, besides that, it's getting near the time to turn our attention to the great protagonists of this story, players of both teams, who explained the experience of playing games of this type, pressure, nerves and training done in order to deploy the best game possible in the tactical sense and in the sense of spectacle for fans, no doubt, these aspects are a fundamental part of what makes this rivalry, see the emotions and the passions that put players in jumping onto the pitch and play the match as if it were the last of their lives.

Let's start with the merchants, and to know enough details about the coordination of this network during the matches, we went to two places, first to the coordinator of business and public relations Stadium, Connie Gonzalez to detailing us a little more about preparing the logistics for the event, as sales around the stadium and other details that may be of importance to the public, including details for credentials (for those interested in selling) are regulated. To start you asked the question to Connie about How to organize such a number of sales and business for a game like this? Connie replied, "Well, in terms of organization, it is quite complex, I must say the truth, complex and strenuous as it requires constant controls, either credential, aspects of food safety and hygiene of stalls, because we do not allow Whoever comes and sell unhealthy things within our stadium. As for what the organization, we divide the stadium in five areas, in each of the areas have a charge for the watch business in the administrative field, several security officers to guard the order in contour and staff cleaning to help vendors if necessary, our purpose is to provide sellers the process of making sales and optimize revenue, we are not to complicate life, so if we ask is that you meet the standards of cleanliness and hygiene so that no fan suffer problems during their stay in the stadium, finally, our purpose is to make not only the stage win, but we all win equally, in that stand to benefit from what is done before, during and at the end of the game. "

After several minutes later, I proceeded to ask details in more depth in terms of the number of seats available for sale and other relevant aspects, what Connie graciously replied: "It's a lot of areas that we enable for business, approximately two thousand places to conduct business, inside and outside the stadium, and including credentials for street vendors, these spaces hawkers are often used by the same businesses inside and outside the stadium for the purpose of facilitating the distribution of the product to where find the fan, in order to make the experience of attending the stadium, a pleasant experience for all, is why we even increased the number of credentials for peddlers of 250-500, had to do that as demand for vendors was too high and they did not give sufficient supply to cover all the demand that was generated in the stadium, a subject we have in our statistics, we move approximately $ 4 million of crowns per match, a fairly significant amount of money, just like I show with so you see the importance of traders in all that, a very important and crucial role, since these sales, the stadium keeps 50% of profits while sellers are left with the other 50%, so that nobody loses, finally, if someone registers losses, management usually usually repair these losses in order to keep everything in order traders and their companies.

After about five minutes where we talked other details, it was time to make an informative question in order that all those interested in starting a business for a match to know, details of credentialing and other important aspects that may influence the decision of traders, Connie pulled a paper from the drawer and gave it read: "Well, for starters, what credentials is a selection process, as not all applicants are accepted for the same party, but remain on the waiting list for other events, including non sporting interest, whether political or cultural that take place in the stadium at any given time, first is to attend the administrative offices of the company responsible for administering the stadium, which is responsible for issuing credentials for all those interested, for it is enough carry personal documents, certification that supports you have a business, accreditation by the health ministry if you want to place a business selling food during the game, or if you want to sell beers or other drinks or products intake, if you sell different products, such as vuvuzelas, shirts, etc, only requires you to have your personal and ready identification at that time will be given the credential, although it is clear not always given to the match you want, depending on the quota to be available, it is given space for that match or other event that is approaching in a matter of days or weeks, in short, all are guaranteed quota if they wish to sell during that day, the cost to pay for the credential is $ 20 crowns for the match, and profits are distributed so that the stadium obtain 50% of the profits and seller alike, get 50% profit, in order to make a fair distribution of income.

Now leaving aside all the complicated aspect of the organization, it is time to talk with people who are responsible for moving the flow of money on these games, traders, people who offer their products during the game, or before east, alcoholic beverages or shirts or even sparklers for those who love fireworks and want to put a distinctive touch to the celebration of the games in the stadium, to start talk with food vendors, perhaps the most defendants game time for those who leave work in a hurry and need to satisfy their hunger, for that we decided to go to the coordinator of vendors, a guild with some force in the field of product vendors at the stadiums and in another class public events to tell us that their work is, in more detail, apart from the obvious details that tell us your experience in selling and everything else they do to keep hunger of the fans under control, for that we decided to talk with Beatriz Saavedra, in charge of coordinating vendors, no doubt, Beatriz is the right person to talk about these issues, because its extensive experience in the sale of food products and good reputation among fans for their quality food will help to have a better overview of the activities that this sector performs during the matches, especially when playing Alianza FC vs CD FAS.

Beatriz takes his seat and decides to tell us a lot about the work done: "Well, sell food is not a business for nothing simple in the stadiums, is a complicated task because there are many people with that deal and quality must never be neglected, with hygiene are key factors for if one does not balance these factors can fall into the problem of losing clients and money or even being accused for causing indigestion or problems on a client, it is a subject which is required to be kept and organized, have employees for everything because not touch the money or prepare food at a time, so be working as a team is key to having a good day of sales. As for the distribution of vendors, it is complicated in a business that successful march serve many people, in my case I feel lucky because the mouth advertising, the customer feedback about my food has created a good reputation about my work, at least I get to meet 300 or 500 food orders per game, it is quite complicated to make and that is why I stress the importance of having several employees, at least three or four cooks to bring out all the orders are made, and at least five or seven distributors of food for the sector covering the stadium, the sector preferential, where at least 15,000 people, is a very large number of people who should attend, it is why sellers and dealers must be fast, otherwise we could not meet the demand generated by the sale of food, which is, as I already said, overwhelming. "

Leaving aside the delicious aspects and causing hunger is the food, it's time to immerse us to the depths of the black market, a complex web where you can find everything, as I mentioned in the last report, from tickets he forged for all locations, access to VIP area, ticket scalping, official shirts sold by smuggling and other things, it is why I have talked with two people about this black market, first with someone to give us a notion of how they manage to sell both and then talk to a salesman of illegal tickets to explain to me more than this, for obvious reasons they reserved the right to give their true identities, therefore we will not mention their names because of reasons concerning safety and physical integrity of the sellers. The first seller told us "the black market sells everything as How do we sell? You see, we have our methods for tickets, VIP access and shirts, we do all this through contact with people known within the administration of the stadium or just we move to buy online tickets and sell 150% or 200 % profit margin, if you ask me about the profitability of this business, I would say that is quite profitable and good to participate, pes gains obtained are always quite high and customer flow never stops because there will always be one or many more interested to purchase tickets at cheaper or more expensive price, depending on the need of the person who wants to enter the stadium, usually if you book buying it is cheaper if purchased on the day of event is where we earn 150% or 200% profit on our behalf, regarding shirts and other things, our profits are high, around 200%, therefore it is an excellent business which involved not no risk of being a victim of something, just the risk of being arrested, but it is not a common occurrence. "

Leaving aside the individual who told us about the black market, it was time to talk with the person in charge of marketing of tickets and VIP access, who would give details about sales of these products and that this is going on one-day match as it is Alianza FC vs CD FAS, the seller explained in a somewhat hasty, "Well, this is to be smart and have contacts within the administration or hack the online network to get tickets for free and sell customer taking an absolute gain, that's how this all works. If we talk about customers, most of those who buy me tickets, buy them in the matchday, perhaps because they could not do it before or because they forgot and left it to the last minute, those customers is with whom I get an absolute profit because I get the tickets almost for free, while those who ask me booking tickets from days before are usually very few, those not as large a profit margin is obtained, but the margin is still considerable and respectable, by so this business of ticket sales is quite good, if you ask me, since the flow of customers does not stop and the closer is game time, more and more customers are coming to buy tickets to high costs, this business is almost impossible to stop because people contribute to their growth for convenience and practicality, I do not see it as illegal, but as a valid alternative to buy, pitifully consider illegal because there are always malicious people who give false tickets in order to get absolute gains with minimal effort, which is a great stupidity and an act of exploitation of innocent people."

Venue for WCQ MD N°10, vs Omerica

Estadio Monumental Armando Ramírez, Ramírez - Capacity: 67,008 - Game time: 19:30 - Weather: Clear skies, 7°C - Ramírez Regional anthem
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:42 pm

A Foreigners Guide to Kirishima: Kirishinan Metro

Kirishima has certainly grown since it's independence. The once unstable and economically weak nation has made massive strives beginning in 1983 into the 1st world, stable, tourist friendly, economically powerful nation it is today. One of the most notable aspect is the Kirishinan Metro System. In Kirishima every urban metro system is similar due to the Ministry of Transportation overseeing all of them. As a result the overall layout is the same resulting in ease of travel regardless if your in Heiwa, Imgeum, Kairaku, Akihabara, Hyuga, etc.

The Kirishinan Metro is notable for its cleanliness and simplicity along with advanced technology such as 4G LTE and WiFi, accessible in all stations and trains. With all stations equipped with platform screen doors. These doors are useful in preventing suicide attempts and homicides, improved security by restricting access to the tracks or tunnels, help prevent litter build up on the track, which is a fire risk and Improve the sound quality of platform announcements, as background noise is reduced.

All signs in the metro are written in Japanese, French and English. Inside the trains there are screens used to give service announcements, upcoming stops, short news updates, stock prices as well as animated shorts and artwork supporting the freelance community. Most trains have digital TV screens, and all of them have air conditioning and climate controlled seats installed that are automatically heated in the winter. There are also voice announcements inside the train and at the station that give the name of the upcoming station (or train if your at the station) as well as a general way to know a arrival is near and any possible transfers. In Japanese then English. At major stations, this is followed with Korean and Mandarin.

Riders pay a single fare to enter the metro and may transfer between trains at no extra cost until they exit via station turnstiles; the fare is a flat rate regardless of how far or how long the rider travels. Thus, riders must swipe their Ressha Pass or scan their Seika Pass App upon entering the metro. Riders can use a single use, five uses, day pass, week pass, or month pass which helps discount services for frequent riders.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Lord Almighty Gregory took a break from his birthday present opening to compose two very important letters.

To; Abelino Greece, President of Falatulu
From: Lord Almighty Gregory, Eternal Leader of Gregoryisgodistan
Classification Level: [REDACTED]

Dear President Greece,

I am writing to confirm that I received your communication instructing us to stand down. We shall do as you wish. However, should you wish to assist us in information gathering, please let me know. It is worth noting that on our Overseas Slave Islands, we have a fair number of Taxachuttans that Warren Elizabeths sent to us a while back. If you are interested, we could send some spies claiming to be escaped Taxachuttan prisoners who have "found Iesus" and allegedly fled the Slave Islands in a mass revolt. We would even put out statements condemning the same fake revolts and threatening any additional Taxachuttan slaves who engage in the same behavior. This would be consistent with other operations we have in planning, which I cannot speak to you of at this time due to the classification security level. These "defectors" could then enter their alleged homeland of Taxachussetts, acquire the documentation previously belonging to the legitimate citizens of that name, and eventually use that information to enter the Free Republics as guest workers, perhaps saying the country that sold them into slavery has too many painful memories, even if there is a different regime in charge now. To the Republican authorities, they would just appear to be normal Taxachuttans, or, better yet, Taxachuttans who defied us, their enemy. And we would make sure to send spies who resembled actual Taxachuttans. This shouldn't be too hard due to the large number of potential Taxachuttans to "send". We have facial mapping software that can map similarities between our spies and actual Taxachuttans. Obviously, the Taxachuttan government would have a record of them and believe they are who they say they are, especially after our government appears to confirm the revolt took place.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you would like assistance in this manner. We would, of course, share all intelligence gathered with you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lord Almighty Gregory

To: Censorina Polus, Saintland
CC: King Petrus of Saintland, Andreas Tuccius, Prime Minister of Saintland
Classification Level: [REDACTED]

Dear Ms. Polus,

I am writing you to once again encourage you to begin our joint mission to hunt down and kill the Anti-Patriarch, whose name shall be a curse and not mentioned. I am writing to inform you that we have begun preparations in this regard and encourage you to do the same. Our plan, simply put, is to have our spies pretend to be similar looking Taxachuttans who were send to slavery by Warren Elizabeths. These slaves would claim to have "found Iesus" and engaged in a mass revolt against us. This would be consistent with statements we will put out, both publicly and through our less secure private channels, which may be monitored by foreign powers. Rest assured, this message is sent through the highest classification level possible, so classified that knowledge of the level's existence is classified, so it cannot be intercepted. If you wish to respond at that level, simply send a message through [redacted] at level [redacted] and it will be uninterceptable as well.

This "revolt" will also be consistent with other intelligence missions we may be planning, and thus will seem plausible to the Taxachuttan authorities. Once in Taxhachussetts, our spies will seek to ascertain the location of the Anti-Patriarch, hunt him down, capture him, and ultimately execute him. It is certainly possible he would readily agree to meet with supposed heroes who successfully revolted against a state they revile. In that case, they would seize him and flee in a provided vehicle if possible given the environment, and if not, simply shoot him dead on the spot with weapons they supposedly stole from their slavemasters and used on them. If the Taxachuttan government attempts to seize these weapons upon entry, our spies will assert that they need them in case Gregoryisgodistani agents try to capture them. Certainly the Taxachuttans would not mind letting them carry weapons if it meant they could take out our agents, especially given their heroic status. In any event, I suspect if the Anti-Patriarch does meet with our spies, we will be forced to take him out on the spot. There will likely be guards and security surrounding him. But we'll have enough spies, who will all draw their weapons and attempt to fire simultaneously, that even if the Anti-Patriarch's guards react and shoot some of them, they won't be able to get all of them before the Anti-Patriarch is riddled with bullets.

It is also possible that for whatever reason, the Anti-Patriarch will not come out of hiding, even to meet with supposed national heroes. If that is the case, we will have to resort to conventional intelligence gathering. Still, our spies are highly trained, so we should eventually succeed. Naturally, your spies will join us on our mission, and will presumably assume the same identity. They would also train our spies in how to plausibly act like a member of the Church, so that they can be convincing. And naturally, you'll provide the clothing as well. I'm sure there's some in storage somewhere, harking back to darker days in your nation.

Please respond as soon as possible so that we can proceed with this mission.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lord Almighty Gregory
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

COCANEFA
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby COCANEFA » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 pm

CUT OFF
Confederation Of Calanian And North-Eastern Football Associations
We're a bit like that big blob in Akira only with the North East of Atlantian Oceania as our post-apocalyptic dystopian Tokyo (so not that much of a difference, then)
Mertagne, Audioslavia, Starblaydia, Legalese, Osarius, Krytenia, Royal Kingdom of Quebec, Semarland
The COCANEFA Factbook - COCANEFA Newswires

New Gazi
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gazi » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:06 pm

New Gazi National FC scheduled a light practice for their BYE week.

"We wanted to keep our guys on the field", said Coach Hausta. "We still need to work on some things and we took the opportunity to train. We kept things light though so they could continue to recuperate from the busy season.

The players were interviewed and asked many things. One thing the journalists wondered was how the Gazilians felt about their place in the standings.

"I think it's not bad for a first year in", said reserve striker Kojo Roho. "We earned some points. Looking over the field, teams have definitely done worse. It's a start."

Team captain Amaree Contee had a different angle on the record.

"There is so much room to improve. We played better some weeks. We could draw against some of the tougher teams in our conference. That means we should have drawn wins against some of the weaker ones. Not to mention the blowout against a certain nation. It shows that we have to build for the future."

Goalkeeper Talib Mensah represented the middle ground between the two points of view.

"I think we did alright. We didn't do great, but things have gone well. We earned a few points, hopefully snatched some fans. And represented New Gazi."

Of course, some people were realists.

"The season has just started. The toughest games are still ahead. If we want to earn a name for ourselves, we have to keep playing, because the jury is still out." This was left winger Uffe Diya's statement.

"Let's see what happens", said Coach Hausta on the question. "I have faith in New Gazi. The future looks bright. These guys are picking up experience. Our nation is developing the next generation of players. Don't fret, New Gazi."

Other players had different ideas on the subject.

"Maybe some more of our players will draw the eye of foreign scouts", said Vangaziland-born Imari Lefisse. "That's another way our team get more experience. I will be happy playing in Abanhfleft. My goal is going to be to come back and make this team better."

New Gazi was set to play the Holy Empire after the BYE. This team handed New Gazi its worst loss of the tournament. A few players were asked how they felt about losing by such a large margin.

"The loss was not a good experience", said left winger Deka Lee. "But we fought back. We still scored twice against them. Many other teams of our stature would have gotten shutout. We are fighters. One day we will compete."

The New Gazi Ravens looked to begin establishing a reputation for being plucky competitors.
Last edited by New Gazi on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Gregoryisgodistan 7–1 Litorea

"Good evening, and welcome to Lord Almighty Gregory National Stadium for today's contest between the Most Glorious And Awesome Foot Slaves of Gregoryisgodistan, and the wicked heathens of Litorea. How do we know the Litoreans are heathens? Because they don't accept Lord Almighty Gregory as their Lord and Master! Now, we're just about ready to get started, as the Foot Slaves look to win and smash some xylocarps while they're at it. Litorea was too dumb to submit a roster, so we'll have to give their players fake and highly insulting names as we always do in such a situation.

"8th minute, and it's a free kick for Gregoryisgodistan. Guy Who Cleans Up Behind The Elephant at the Circus P0120AZNNAU to take it. It's into the box and punched over by the goalkeeper, Fool's Farts. And so it will be a corner. Looks like Guy Who Cleans Up Behind The Elephant at the Circus P0120AZNNAU will take that as well, it's into the box and ENEMY CRUSHER FATTY FOOTY HEADS IT IN! ANOTHER GOAL OFF A CORNER FOR THE ENEMY CRUSHER! And now he's running into the stands in celebration to crush Litorean fans while the rest of the players burn Litorean flags on the field. What fun! This is awesome. 312 Litorean fans have been crushed to death. The crowd is going wild. "DEATH TO LITOREA" is the chant.

"18th minute, and here comes Gregoryisgodistan on the break. Police Agent Jorge Warlord up to Soldier 0EDCK13DHI, who sends it all the way across the field to Prune Farmer 913881. He now does a long cross into the box. Dumby Frumby tries to head it away, but it's there for a Foot Slave! Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death to San Jose Guayabal is there! HE SCORES! 2-0 FOOT SLAVES ALREADY! And the crowd is chanting his name as well as "DIE DIE SJG" while Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death to San Jose Guayabal and the other players burn Guayabalense flags on the field. This could be a rout. It really could be.

"32nd minute, here comes Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death to San Jose Guayabal dashing up field all alone, can he get a second? Oh, he's taken down from behind by Ugly Fruit Face, and that will be a penalty! It could be a red card as well! It is! Ugly Fruit Face is sent off and Litorea will be down to 10 men for the remainder of the game! And now Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death to San Jose Guayabal will take the penalty looking for his second goal of the day, goes left and scores easily. 3-0 Foot Slaves! And they'll burn more Guayabalense flags! What fun! What fun! What fun!

"43rd minute, and now it's a long pass by Enemy Crusher Fatty Footy upfield. Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Xylocrap Notatypo chases it down just outside the midfield circle - he'll fire at goal all the way from there AND SOMEHOW IT GOES IN! The goalkeeper was well out, not really paying attention to anything, and Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Xylocrap Notatypo fired it over his head and into the goal! From almost midfield! What an idiot goalkeeper, you've got to pay attention and not let this happen! It's 4-0 Foot Slaves, and we're not even at the half. And now Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Xylocrap Notatypo is smashing a bunch of xylocarps, including some sapient ones, on the field. And so are his teammates!

"Litorea now restarts it, but is lackadasical, and Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Xylocrap Notatypo runs into the backfield and knocks it away. He'll keep going up, now taps it along sideways to Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death to San Jose Guayabal who shoots - GOAL! HE HAS A HAT TRICK AND IT'S NOT EVEN HALFTIME! 5-0 FOOT SLAVES! And now they blow the whistle for halftime, as it's 5-0 Gregoryisgodistan! Wow. What a first half.

"61st minute, and Lord Almighty Gregory Death to San Jose Guayabal will come off to a standing ovation, already having a hat trick. He'll be replaced by Loyal Youth Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy O'Rumpy And His Spectacularly Hideous Hair, making his debut for the team. And he'll get a standing ovation as well and some "DEATH TO DUMPY" chants. He bows to Lord Almighty Gregory in his field box, then runs onto the field.

"66th minute, and it's a free kick for Gregoryisgodistan. Taken by Pervert Chaser KIS9DLLMZMAABDB, who just came on as a sub, the second of the day. It's into the box, and Loyal Youth Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy O'Rumpy And His Spectacularly Hideous Hair is there! HEADS IT IN, 6-0 FOOT SLAVES1 FANS ARE GOING WILD! And Loyal Youth Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy O'Rumpy And His Spectacularly Hideous Hair is burning statues of Dumpy O'Rumpy and burning him in effigy on the field, as well as burning hairlike wigs of his hideous hair! And the fans are going absolutely nuts! Loyal Youth Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy O'Rumpy And His Spectacularly Hideous Hair is now going to be yellow carded for excessive celebration. Will Enemy Crusher Fatty Footy crush the refs? Nah, not in a 6-0 game.

"80th minute, and here comes Loyal Youth Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy O'Rumpy And His Spectacularly Hideous Hair breaking free, looking for his second goal of the game, he's taken down from behind in the box! This time by Bo Boron! And Boron will be red carded, reducing Litorea to nine, and that's another penalty! And how about this? In a 6-0 game, one that's clearly settled, they're going to use the goalie, Prune Farmer 3818F to take the penalty. He's clearly relishing this opportunity. He runs up, goes right post, GOAL! It was savable, but the goalie guessed wrong. Prune Farmer 3818F is jubilant! He's celebrating his first career goal, and quite an unlikely one too! Foot Slaves lead 7-0, and even the goalie scores!

"And the ref signals for three minutes of stoppage, just as Clownfish Clownfart steps up to take a free kick from just outside the box, the first real chance for Litorea all game. Clownfart goes top right corner, it's in, but still, it's 7-1 Foot Slaves. This is as good as over. And the crowd is chanting "SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD" and pointing at it.

"And there's the final whistle, Foot Slaves win 7-1 in glorious fashion. What a game!"
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Red Blackiland Sports and Off-topic Chronicles

Passion and Contradiction

A bye day before three decisive matches for Red Blackiland

Author : Mathias Gërdorffen

Smasser was fanatical supporter of The Strip was going to all the games and entered Homeric discussions on the Internet to defend their favorite team. Nutria true contempt for the fans of rival team, Ferentásctvaros. He was proud to say that his whole family was supporter of The Strip. Until the day that Klara, her daughter started dating Reinhard, supporter Ferentásctvaros. Earlier, Smasser panicked, rejected the dating of the two, advised her daughter to end a relationship. I did not expect to friends that her daughter was dating a supporter Ferentásctvaros, and cried all night when he saw photos on social networks of his daughter using a rival team shirt.
Eva, the wife of Smasser, eventually convincing her husband to at least respect them together and said Reinhard was a good guy, correct and responsible. And indeed he was. Smasser not admit it, but liked Reinhard posture. The weather only weighed when he was game The Strip against Ferentásctvaros.
Reinhard and Klara studied, graduated, and some time later they decided to marry. Everything went well at the ceremony until Smasser gave a tantrum in front of all the guests, when he discovered that Reinhard was the Ferentásctvaros shirt under the suit. "It's just to tease me," he said.
Some time later, Klara became pregnant and had Joseph, a boy. Smasser tried to give the The Strip shirts for baby, flags, but no avail. Some of the first things he learned to do was clap when he heard the anthem of Ferentásctvaros E.C., and shout "Ferentásctvaros," raising his arms when someone said "Goal" near it.
Another thing he learned was very new to say "grandpa". Despite the disgust Smasser with footballing preference of his grandson, the boy loved to stay with his grandfather, and often only stop crying when going for the lap Smasser. Joseph grew and every day that passed, he and his grandfather were closer and more friends.
One day championship final between Ferentásctvaros and The Strip. Smasser prepared for that historic decision, and was excited to go to the stadium, take your grandson and let it rub off with the feast of the Yellow crowd. When was asking Klara to bring Joseph to the stadium, he found that Reinhard had arranged to go with Klara and Joseph to the stadium. Eva eventually also encouraging to go with her daughter, son in law and grandson for the first time on stage, that family outing, and called Smasser to come too. He refused, said he would never go to the stadium in Ferentásctvaros crowd, it would be a humiliation for him.
At the entrance of the stadium, when they were separate, Joseph cried and wanted the grandfather came along. There was no explanation or combined to make the boy stop crying, he did not want anything, just wanted the grandfather together. Smasser ended up in disgust.
Game over, Ferentásctvaros champion with a win 2 × 0 on top of The Strip. Party Ferentásctvaros twisted and Smasser scowling, questioning some judge's decisions departure, which he said had hurt his team. Joseph jumps, not containing joy for the victory, and embraces grandfather, shouting "It's champion, grandpa, is champion."
Smasser then notices something very strange. Despite the defeat, he is happy to see all his family celebrating together, and Joseph smiling and jumping with joy.
Peiper felt the need to go to the street in protests that took place in Brazil, and joined the people to protest for better conditions for public transport. Two nights later, he was involved in a crash of a bus because his team lost the championship.
Ernst, worker in a small factory, family man, thought it would be silly to participate in the strike in its class to protest for better wages, and preferred to stay at home in the morning, enjoying the day off. In the afternoon, he went to the clubhouse protest to the president of your team increase the salary of one of the best players of his team and featured in the league, so he left to move to another region or continent. The next day, on return to work, found that the strike was a fiasco and wages continue frozen and told his colleagues, "I said." I read in the newspaper that such player eventually moved to Europe and said: "It's absurd."
Herschel was a fanatical supporter Ferentásctvaros. From the top of its 64 years he had seen many glories and also many defeats of your favorite team. It is deeply involved with the club, and was known for much of the crowd and even the president of the club, the players and coaching staff. In the stadium, she cried, suffered, cried and deeply rejoiced at the victories of his team.
The doctor had warned of the worsening of their heart problems, and recommended him to pull away a bit of football, to avoid problems. Of course he did not hear this recommendation, and suffered a heart attack in the game where the Ferentásctvaros took the championship over the rival The Strip. He was rescued, but did not resist.
Alexander, his son learned of the fatality and despaired. I did not believe and did not accept that his father had died, especially in football function. Alexander did not follow football like his father, and found that sport a culprit for the death of Herschel.
A few months later, he received at home invitations addressed by the President of Ferentásctvaros so that Alexander and his mother were at the stadium in the next game. Alexander did not want to go, "Were it not for this stupid team, my father would still be here," he said. Eventually convinced by her mother to go only for education, not to make undone.
In the game, it was planned a tribute to Herschel. Alexander, still shaken by the death of his father, attended at the beginning of the match the players entering holding a banner with a picture of Herschel, along with his wife and Alexander, a child with the words: "You will live forever." Seeing this, the crowd also began to sing these sayings, accompanied even by rival fans. Upon hearing that whole stadium shouting the name of his father, saying "Shall Live Forever", Alexander was the tears, and could understand a little more about what it means to live forever.
Mascheller has 25 years, is a psychologist, supporter Ferentásctvaros and understand all the contradictions and complications from football. Until the ball rolling.

Montreal Noire Walktrough #9 - Homicide Desk - Part 2

Montreal Noire Box - Buy your game now!

Case/Mission #11 - Rings and Butterflies (Homicide Department)

Ko-han is in the detectives' desk room with Subaru, when the captain calls him about another murder. Then, Ko-han and his partner go towards the direction of the crime scene, when you arrive in the place, is trying to fend off the swarm of reporters. After the cut-scene, you make your way up the hill to be met by the first cop on the scene. He takes you to the crime scene and body while describing what he saw. When you arrive at the crime scene, the coroner is under the pepper tree. There are clues around the body. Time to examine the crime's scene.
Distinctive strangulation marks made by a specific rope on her neck. Marks on Chest indicates stomping. Look at left hand for missing ring and at right hand for missing watch, you can see a cut and wound on the finger, a violently removed ring and she was tied up. Inspect the purse for victim's name tag and some money, the motive was clearly not robbery or assault because the moment wasn't taken from her. Look at the footprints on the ground on the other side of the tree. One of the officer will says that a Hirokito Shensunai was reported missing by her husband Tsukigito Shensunai, time go to Tsukigito's residence.
ImageThe cut on the finger of the body

When you arrive, walk up to the door and knock. You meet Mikigo Shensunai, the victim's daughter, home alone as her father has gone out looking for the mother. After the cutscene, take a look at the hourse and examine it for clues. Under the window is a pair of size 8 shoes/work boots. There are 2 of them. Pick up any one of them. On the dresser is an empty Kokin watch case. Once these have been inspected, head back into the living room to sit and chat with the daughter. Time to interview Mikigo.
Inform to her that her mother is dead, continue with the interview about her father, mother, and their relationship. Ko-han asks about what was the last time she saw her mother, then Mikikgo responds that was yesterday afternoon, she went to dance at Centralis High, then her mother was supposed to pick her up but didn't show, then her father came instead, she was upset. Ko-han asks so if she were hanging around the school for quite a while and what happened to her father, then she speaks that don't know, she called him couple of time and after a while he finally answered and then, came straight away. Ko-han tells that some of her's mother jewelry was missing and if Mikigo can describe Hirokito's things, and she tells that was a ring and a watch but never did to get much attention to that kind of stuff, Ko-han asks if she wore a wedding ring, then Mikigo explains that her mother chose it herself, a rose gold wedding ring band a matching diamond and ruby engagement ring, Ko-han asks if she wore a watch, she confirms that was a gold Kokin watch, her's father bought if for Hirokito's birthday and they had a fight, was king of make-up present. Ko-han asks if they are happily married, she surely confirms that, Ko-han doubts that asks if her father ever hit Hirokito, she said that it was only one time and Hirokito said that she would leave him if he ever did it again, he bought her a bronch pin to make up for it, that the her mother always wrote her yellow-golden butterfly.
After you finish questioning her, Tsukigito storms in and demands to know what is happening. You will then interrogate him. Ko-han asks about what size shoe do he wear, Tsukigito asks why he are asking it, Ko-han says that its a simple routine thing and process of elimination, Tsukigito thinks that he wears nine, Ko-han thinks that he are lying, Tsuki denies, Ko-han explains that the work boots found in the house are size eights, then he explains that always get teased about the size of his feets, about small feets... Subaru tells that always happen in his experience. Ko-han asks if he stay in the house all the night, stayed in while his wife went out to pick up his daughter, Tsukigito says that this is correct, Ko-han says that this is clearly a lie, Tsuki again denies Ko-han's affirmation, Ko-han asks so why did he take so long to answer the phone when his daughter called, then he admitts that went out for a while, that driving around it's his way to relaxing. Ko-han asks if he phoned in a missing persons report in the morning, Tsuki confirms it because his wife didn't come home last night and she left around 9:40, and Mikigo was at a dance, she called him to let him know that Hirokito didn't turn up, Ko-han asks if his wife ever go out by herself to bars or night clubs, Tsuki gets a bit angry speaking that it suggest that his wife's a loose, and then continues saying that his daughter said he and Hirokito were having an argument, Tsuki explains that they argued about who would pick Mikigo, that he worked a full day and wanted to come home and put his feet up. Ko-han tells that his wife was beaten and then strangled, that in Tsuki's case he haves no alibi and a history of violence towards the wife, he denies that, Ko-han confirms the violence history using the butterfly brooch, telling that how he bought to her off the last time he hurt her, then Tsuki explains that she liked to spend money with dresses, jewelry, hair, that he don't have enough money to do that because he doesn't swim in money. Ko-han says that is for Tsuki make arrangements for his daughter and present himself to Surete's station for questioning. As you leave, the woman across the street waves you down. When you meet with her, she tells you that the night before, she heard screams from the house and then the wife left and never returned. She also tells you that the husband had been burning things in the incinerator in his backyard, she points to him burning more things in the fire right in this moment, sends you into a cut scene and after it you'll have to chase him.
Once caught, you return to the backyard. Check the incinerator for a bloody shoe in the fire. Your partner gives Mikigo to another police officer, you then need to go to the nearest police telephone, there's one in the house or on the street, to acquire the address for Centralis High. You will receive a message from the coroner over the police radio to come see him, when you check for messages, the operator will inform you that the green Trance A Phantom belonging to Hirokito Shensunai was found in the parking lot at Centralis High School. As you drive, you will get a radio message about a lurker at the High School. Make your way to the Centralis High School in Montreal, where you begin to speak to the janitor about the car. As you look over, you notice the lurker hiding in a car looking for two young girls, then he begins to run away. Chase him down until you either tackle him in the middle of his getaway. You are automatically transported back to the high school parking lot, when Ko-han sends the lurker to open his pockets, then he gives a yellow-gold butterfly brooch, and he gets picked up by Surete de Montreal, and brought to central station booking. You'll discover that his name is Gojimo Marima. Search the trunk of the green car and you'll find a bloody rope (same as markings on neck), a bloody green jumpsuit with the initials K.M. in white stencil print on it and a bloody tire iron from a Magnus OG. Now, time go to talk with the coroner in the morgue.
In the place, he has three ropes laid out for you to compare to the strangulation marks, the last rope (from above to below, the braided one) is the rope you are looking for. Your partner tells you that it is used for mooring boats and sometimes used in bell towers in churches. He also informs you that Hirokito Shensunai does not appear to have been sexually assaulted, as no trace of semen has been found in her. You can check the shoe prints, the shoe print plaster casts next to the rope adds the question about the "size 8 shoes" to the lurker (Gojimo Marima)'s interrogation. Check out the body to stop the evidence music. Leaving the autopsy room will also stop the music. The cause of death is confirmed and it was strangulation. Now, it's time to go to the Surete's station for interview the two guys.
The partner before reacing it says that it is a dualist choice, that even with the clues the husband isn't a danger to the society, and the other is a man that molests young girls and is a direct danger to the society. The first interview is with Tsukigito Shensunai. Ko-han asks why did Tsukigoto burn his shoes, then he says that made it because knew they'd never believe in him, Ko-han says ''believe in what?'', then Tsukigoto explains that it was rabbit's blood that a guy at work brought some in and he helped him to skin them. Ko-han asks if he knows anything about ropes, he confirms that do it as much as the next man, he was in the Quebecois Army, was a scout, Ko-han asks if he learned to strangle with a rope in the Army, and he confirms that learned it with a rope, with his bare hands, but mainly with wire that learned a lot of things in the Army, but he didn't kill his wife, Ko-han asks so what type of rope would he use, then Tsuki explains if he had to, would use a triple braid that is less flex and easier to control. Ko-han tells that they found his wife's car and that someone parked it in the high school lot last night, and then asks if he have anything to say about that, Tsuki only says that it wasn't he, Ko-han so asks where did Tsuki keep his work clothes, Ko-han says that keep it in his work, at his locker, Ko-han says that he is lying, speaking about green overalls, bloodstained, with the initials K.M found in the truck of his wife's car, Tsuki says that it can't be his property. Ko-han tells that his wife was beaten with a tire iron, an appropriate choice of tool for a mechanic, Tsuki tells that doesn't know nothing about a tire iron, Ko-han says that he is lying, and then tells that his wife drives a greenish Trance A Phantom and asks what kind of car he drive, then he tells Ko-han that drives a Magnus OG, and then Ko-han guests that it explains why the tire iron that killed his wife came from a Magnus. Leave the interrogation at this point (Charging him at this point in the case will prevent a five star avaliation)
Now, time to interview Gojimo Marima. Ko-han asks if he are down on his luck, then Gojimo explains that had it worse and his family ate roadkill during a event. Ko-han asks that probably he have a job by the fact that a parolee has to have a job, he tells that had a work, down in one of Montreal suburban areas, Guayatown, Ko-han asks about the name of the place, Yunagaro Marine, that is easy to identify having the letters K.M out on front, Ko-han asks if they gave any workwear to him at the place, then Gojimo says that it was a green coverall. Ko-han asks if he ever tied up his victims, then Gojimo says that's not a nice thing to go callin' them, Ko-han asks what would he call them, then he tells that can't say that and learnt a long time ago not to go talking about the things he liked, that talking about it just seems to get people's dander up, and then answers the question with a 'yes', Ko-han asks if he haves any preference regarding ropes, then he responds that knows a good rope from a bad rope and says that any rope would do it for him fine, then Ko-han says that a farm boy like him must prefer maguey for roping, then Gojimo says that prefer braid if you tie someone in it, stays tied. Ko-han says that he killed Mr. Shensunai and stole her jewelry, then Gojimo denies that, Ko-han says that he have no job - and nowhere to live looks like - and he needs money and have been in trouble before, and asks to Gojimo who will the jury believe in, then Gojimo says that have been in trouble for a couple of other things but never killed no one, saw that car come into the parking lost last night, that a man got changed there and put his coverall in the trunk, saw this man drop the butterfly in the lamplight and he strolled out, cool as Ko-han like, that he went over and picked it up. Ko-han asks what's the size do he wear, then Gojimo says that is anything he can get my hands on, that he's wearing ten or elevens, Ko-han doubts it saying that he's maybe a five-six tops and not ten or elevens, then Gojimo says that it might be on the large side, and that was maybe tens, Ko-han responds with a 'maybe eights', then Gojimo says 'Now, that i come to think of it', then Ko-han asks why punish children with his iniquity, then Gojimo asks if Ko-han think that he was never punished, Ko-han says that he must know what he's doing is evil, then Gojimo says that nobody's perfect. After you finish interrogating him, Charge him with first degree murder.
When Ko-han charges Gojimo Marima, the captain praises Ko-han and you'll receive a high case ranking (five stars). If you choose to leave the interview room, and charging Tsukigito Shensunai, will berate him for his actions and lose faith in Ko-han. If you fail both interrogations, Tsukigoto will run out of the station house and flee in a vehicle. You will then have to pursue him. He will eventually have his vehicle disabled when hitting a street trolley. You will charge him, and anger the captain.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Fluvique
Envoy

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fluvique » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Dream on

The national team won against Greater Cascadia, an historical result. The Danny Pitt's side crushed in their away match winning by 5-3 with goals of Gabriel Varelovsky, FEDE, Di Angello and two of Sam Gonza and continue dreaming with a spot in the next world cup. Qarina Totterham, Carrie Porter and Kay Mi scored for the local team.

The goal came in a timely moment for Fluvique. At 14' of the first half, Sam Gonza threw a center from the left, after a foul over Paul Di Angello and Gabriel Varelovsky, who was in the area's center, scored after controlling the ball and left behind his marker. He took advantage of a hole in the defence to score the first goal.

Until that moment the best was shown by Greater Cascadia. The local team were pressing in Fluviquean side and the White Foxes were playing far of the local goal, when is more dangerous. In that lapsus, only a weak shot of Paul Di Angello made a little fear in the Cascadian goal. Before, Qarina Totterham missed a clear chance, but she ended the move badly, after an assist of Carrie Porter

The goal gave some calm also to a team which quickly entered in the game proposed by Greater Cascadia. Before the 15', the erratic referee booked Varelovsky and Lucas Topolsky, without justification. Bad for Fluvique, which needs to be careful in the upcoming matches. Calmed, thus, the Fluviquean team gave the ball and responsability to Greater Cascadia and took advantage of that situation. At 26', Gonza led an attack, passed to Di Angello and "Paulie" made a powerfull and crossed shot, which entered in the right post. It was the third opportunity for him, who had wasted another good chance a few minutes before

But although Fluvique searched quickly for the third goal, the ghosts of the entire qualifiers appeared. Greater Cascadia pressured a little bit and reached the goal, thanks to a good move of Qarina Totterham. She took advantage of a lousy bad control in defence and, unmarked, shot a bombshell which entered despite Paribas' effort. The mistake? Of Dennis Castanginnet trying to start the move in defence,of the midfielders for depopulate the midfield and the defenders for reach too late to defend that ball.

After the initial scare ar the end of the first half, the team went to the second decided to finish the match. And the third goal came soon. A minute and a half, a couple of passes in the middle derived in an pass to Di Angello and a better assist to Gonza. The best player in the multiverse, alone with the goalkeeper, shot a vaseline and scored the 3-1.

And if that third goal wasn't enough to end the story, the fourth came. Gonza recovered the ball in the midfield, started to run, avoided three players, entered to the area and, with a crossed shot, scored the 4-1. The rest of the match seemed to be over. However, Fluvique is decided to suffer until the end. With the White Foxes controlling the ball, two mistakes led in to corner kicks and, from those centers, Carrie Porter and Kay Mi scored two incredibles goals to put the score into the uncertainty.

However, Fluvique fiercelly defended it advantage, decided to resist until the end. But it wasn't that way. Fifteen minutes prior to the final whistle, Fluvique finished the match with a header of FEDE. The end was a relief and the confirmation of a historical result: is the first time that Fluvique score five goals in an away game. This is especially good, thinking in the lack of goal of this team, which caused the withdrawal of Adam Wilde from the starting XI.

How is Fluvique now? Dreaming with a miracle. The White Foxes need to win all the three matches, the nine points and score a lot of goals, praying for clean sheets and for defeats of other teams. Fluvique has the problem of be defeated by Nova Anglicana twice (the last one in the previous matchday), and now needs a hand, to avoid that Nova Anglicana get more than one point. However, the gap between the play-off spot is eight points, which causes that Fluvique must win all the upcoming three matches. Savalen has nive more points than the tricolors, so the first spot is almost impossible to reach. Also the second.

The maths say that Fluvique still has a chance. Our illusions say the same. But neither the team or the statistics accompany the team. In the next matchday, a victory of Nova Anglicana wil leave Fluvique out of the world cup and then any miracle attempt is over. However, we still dream. And the dream is on.

Greater Cascadia 3
Goals: 38'Image Qarina Totterham, 63'Image Carrie Porter, 70'Image Kay Mi

1 Naomi Ingalls
2 Jacqueline Totters
3 Isabella Endo 65'Image Brenna Ackermann
4 Carina Aster Image
9 Ashe Hillard
7 Lina-Marie 45'ImageAnders Casanova Jensen
5 Robert Delores Image
8 Kay Mi 70' ImageMina Carroll
6 Carrie Porter
10 Patricia Irena
11 Qarina Totterham

Fluvique: 5
Goals: 14'ImageGabriel Varelovsky, 26'Image Paul Di Angello, 46'Image Sam Gonza, 55'Image Sam Gonza, 75'Image FEDE

1 Andy Paribas
3 Gabriel Varelovsky Image
13 Dennis Castanginnet
2 Rodrigo De La Mesea
15 Teo Calmwater
8 Lucas Topolsky Image60'Image (Ricky Bertens)
5 Henry Mhago 80'Image (Ted Apparicio)
7 Paul Di Angello
10 Sam Gonza
22 Nick Auze 77'Image (Adam Wilde)
20 FEDE

1- bye
2- Fluvique 4-3 West-East Timor @South Lane Stadium.
3- Nova Anglicana 3-0 Fluvique
4- Fluvique 1-1 Greater Cascadia @South Lane Stadium.
5- Port Christopher 3-0 Fluvique
6- Fluvique 3-3 Abanhfleft @South Lane Stadium.
7- Savalen 3–0 Fluvique
8- bye
9- West-East Timor 1-2 Fluvique
10- Fluvique 1-3 Nova Anglicana @South Lane Stadium.
11- Greater Cascadia 3-5 Fluvique
12- Fluvique vs Port Christopher @South Lane Stadium.
13- Abanhfleft vs Fluvique
14- Fluvique vs Savalen @South Lane Stadium.
Official name: The Kingdom of Fluvique
Capital:Mevosa
Official languages: English, Spanish and French
Population: 37.403.952
GDP (PPP): $1.277 Trillion
World Cup: Qualified for Word Cup 76
Semifinalist: Games of the XI Olympiad, Cup of Harmony 66.
TheRFA.com.fq
Olympics: 10G14S22B.
Men's volleyball and Men's Field Hockey olympic champions.

"And on the sixth day, God created the parallel heaven. He called it 'Fluvique'."
-The Bible on God.
Political Compass

Jeruselem
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jeruselem » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57 pm

In Turori, after Jeruselem beat the home team 2-0 to regain 2nd spot
Princess Laura and young keeper Dakota Dallas

Laura: You're a champ young lady
Dakota: Really? I'm just doing my job. I'm no hero
Laura: Turori can score 7 goals in one game, but you stopped them from scoring any today. I mean they were at home too
Dakota: I'm bit sore
Laura: Never mind that we won!
Dakota: We defended really well

Laura: Yes, the team was desperate to keep them out of the goal.
Dakota: I'm really surprised we scored 2 goals against them
Laura: They got desperate to score a goal and opened up their defense
Dakota: So does it mean we're ahead of them
Laura: 1 point, but it's better than being behind. We don't have many games left
Dakota: No room for error

Laura: Ceni have top spot, we can't stop that but we don't care about that
Dakota: Where's Elsa?
Laura: She's a bit sore too, you know after being tripped three times and kicked in the stomach once by accident
Dakota: She's pretty tough, just like her Mum
Laura: Thanks, but I'm past all that physical abuse on the football field
Dakota: I'm not so tough

Laura: Don't put yourself down girl
Dakota: I don't know why I do that
Laura: What does your mum say?
Dakota: She always says I'm not good enough
Laura: That's your problem, forget about Mum putting you down.
Dakota: She thinks I should have a normal job

Laura: who wants a boring normal job! Come on you're in the World Cup. You're an elite
Dakota: Really
Laura: There's lots of girls out there who want your job
Dakota: Mum said I was too short
Laura: Don't worry, you're not a smurf.
Dakota: My nickname was smurfette because I was so short

Laura: That's nothing, I've heard worse
Dakota: I've got a headache now
Laura: It happens when you run into some twice your size
Dakota: That really hurt too
Laura: Not to worry, we're going home after this
Dakota: I'm looking forward to it
Jeruselem's sports achievements