NATION

PASSWORD

Of Zombies and Men (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69544
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Fri May 20, 2016 7:22 am

We seem to have more tagging than actual joining :P

But anyway, I might work on getting the IC up anyway.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Vaquas
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9810
Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Vaquas » Fri May 20, 2016 8:34 am

Character Application
Name: Alex Hamilton
Age: 24
Appearance: Image
Personal Items:
1. Map of the World
2. $573
3. Small Backpack
4. Flashlight
5. Several Political Autobiographies
6. Two Pairs of Prescription Eyeglasses
7. A "Learn Mandarin" Rosetta Stone
8. 2 sets of formal attire
9. A Briefcase
10. U.S. Government Documents
11. Golden Engagement Ring
12. Gun Cleaning Kit
Weapons: .44 Magnum Revolver w/ 18 bullets
Bio:
Alex Hamilton was a Junior Foreign Service Officer and a Child Prodigy before the meltdown of society in the face of this new threat. At the age of 13 he had graduated high school and enrolled at Georgetown, where he gained his Bachelors in Political Science, his Masters in International Policy, and Ph.D in International Relations for work on the Israeli Palestinian Conflict by the age of 18. On his 18th birthday, he enrolled in the U.S. Foreign Service as a Diplomat, and was initially assigned to the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel, where he lived and worked for 4 years before being assigned to the UN desk in New York City, where he would meet his fiancé Matthew, a High School Music Teacher who was visiting from San Fransisco. Within a year, the two became engaged, and due to extensive planning, the wedding was not performed before the infected incident. During a week long Vacation to Seattle, everything changed.

Alex is a person who formulates his own opinions and shares them freely, unless he believes it would result in a negative outcome.
He is generally kind to others, but will often treat others the way they treat him, albeit in a more subtle way. He is proficient in 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, and Latin) due to both his strict multicultural upbringing and his work in academia. He enjoys teaching others what he knows, and often communicates to his Fiancé in French when he does not want his words overheard by the wrong ears. His gun, his glasses, and his government documents are his most prized post-infection possessions.
(His Fiancé can be treated as a Semi-Autonomous NPC unless I eventually decide to make an App for him too)
Last edited by Vaquas on Fri May 20, 2016 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amy Klobuchar for President

19-year-old American with too much time on his hands and not enough motivation to waste it properly. Republican, if that even means anything anymore. Token Racial Minority. Token Gay Guy. Texan. 80's Pop Czar. Candy Corn/Disco Apologist and Aspiring Diplomat. Booker Antagonist, Goldwater Shill. Role Models include many dead people nobody cares about but who kinda did some cool stuff I guess.

Rest In Peace Anna Rossi, Gone But Never Forgotten
(1986 - 2017)


Tallahassee News Station is a Boomer

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri May 20, 2016 10:40 am

Vaquas wrote:Character Application
Name: Alex Hamilton
Age: 24
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
1. Map of the World
2. $573
3. Small Backpack
4. Flashlight
5. Several Political Autobiographies
6. Two Pairs of Prescription Eyeglasses
7. A "Learn Mandarin" Rosetta Stone
8. 2 sets of formal attire
9. A Briefcase
10. U.S. Government Documents
11. Golden Engagement Ring
12. Gun Cleaning Kit
Weapons: .44 Magnum Revolver w/ 18 bullets
Bio:
Alex Hamilton was a Junior Foreign Service Officer and a Child Prodigy before the meltdown of society in the face of this new threat. At the age of 13 he had graduated high school and enrolled at Georgetown, where he gained his Bachelors in Political Science, his Masters in International Policy, and Ph.D in International Relations for work on the Israeli Palestinian Conflict by the age of 18. On his 18th birthday, he enrolled in the U.S. Foreign Service as a Diplomat, and was initially assigned to the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel, where he lived and worked for 4 years before being assigned to the UN desk in New York City, where he would meet his fiancé Matthew, a High School Music Teacher who was visiting from San Fransisco. Within a year, the two became engaged, and due to extensive planning, the wedding was not performed before the infected incident. During a week long Vacation to Seattle, everything changed.

Alex is a person who formulates his own opinions and shares them freely, unless he believes it would result in a negative outcome.
He is generally kind to others, but will often treat others the way they treat him, albeit in a more subtle way. He is proficient in 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, and Latin) due to both his strict multicultural upbringing and his work in academia. He enjoys teaching others what he knows, and often communicates to his Fiancé in French when he does not want his words overheard by the wrong ears. His gun, his glasses, and his government documents are his most prized post-infection possessions.
(His Fiancé can be treated as a Semi-Autonomous NPC unless I eventually decide to make an App for him too)

Accepted.
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Vaquas
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9810
Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Vaquas » Fri May 20, 2016 5:53 pm

So how many people and characters are involved in this, and when will the Ic go up?
Amy Klobuchar for President

19-year-old American with too much time on his hands and not enough motivation to waste it properly. Republican, if that even means anything anymore. Token Racial Minority. Token Gay Guy. Texan. 80's Pop Czar. Candy Corn/Disco Apologist and Aspiring Diplomat. Booker Antagonist, Goldwater Shill. Role Models include many dead people nobody cares about but who kinda did some cool stuff I guess.

Rest In Peace Anna Rossi, Gone But Never Forgotten
(1986 - 2017)


Tallahassee News Station is a Boomer

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10260
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Fri May 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Character Application
Name: Orville Miltons
Age: 20, looks 16
Appearance: Caucasian with Olive skin, Greeneyes, White running shoes, black Denver Hayes pants, yellow plaid dress shirt, black belt, black combed hair, clean shaven, glasses, leather coat, Panama hat, pen and glasses cleaner in the shirt pocket with a cloth wrapped around it, IPhone and Bose headphones in his front right pant pocket, wallet and Keyes in his front left pocket. Gloves on his hands in his leather jacket pockets.
Personal Items: Wallet, Keyes, glasses cleaner, can of Pepsi, glasses, gloves, pen.
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Orville had a pretty standard childhood. Epic, but standard. When he was 10 he started reading financial books. When he was 11 he started operating a flyer route and bought his first stock. When he was 12 he joined the local army cadet core, and served in its pipe band. When he was in middle school he ran for student council and won in most years. When he was in high school, he did pretty well, and learned a little bit of german and mechanics, and also participated in student council. When he was 16 he started working at dairy queen on the summer, and when he was 18 he entered the march madness sweepstakes at Berkshire Hathaway. Surprisingly his knowledge of sports paid off and he won 100k. When he graduated high school, at the age of 17, he went to college to complete his funeral directors and embalmers certificate, and near the beginning ran for his colleges student council, and near the end ran for his colleges student executive council. When the school year ended, after having won the 100k, he quit his part time at Dairy Queen and served as VP until the following may. Now 19 he took a 1 year internship with a funeral director service. Now 20, with election season coming up, he registered as a local candidate and successfully won the riding. Becoming Councilman/Alderman Miltons.

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri May 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Character Application
Name: Orville Miltons
Age: 20, looks 16
Appearance: Caucasian with Olive skin, Greeneyes, White running shoes, black Denver Hayes pants, yellow plaid dress shirt, black belt, black combed hair, clean shaven, glasses, leather coat, Panama hat, pen and glasses cleaner in the shirt pocket with a cloth wrapped around it, IPhone and Bose headphones in his front right pant pocket, wallet and Keyes in his front left pocket. Gloves on his hands in his leather jacket pockets.
Personal Items: Wallet, Keyes, glasses cleaner, can of Pepsi, glasses, gloves, pen.
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Orville had a pretty standard childhood. Epic, but standard. When he was 10 he started reading financial books. When he was 11 he started operating a flyer route and bought his first stock. When he was 12 he joined the local army cadet core, and served in its pipe band. When he was in middle school he ran for student council and won in most years. When he was in high school, he did pretty well, and learned a little bit of german and mechanics, and also participated in student council. When he was 16 he started working at dairy queen on the summer, and when he was 18 he entered the march madness sweepstakes at Berkshire Hathaway. Surprisingly his knowledge of sports paid off and he won 100k. When he graduated high school, at the age of 17, he went to college to complete his funeral directors and embalmers certificate, and near the beginning ran for his colleges student council, and near the end ran for his colleges student executive council. When the school year ended, after having won the 100k, he quit his part time at Dairy Queen and served as VP until the following may. Now 19 he took a 1 year internship with a funeral director service. Now 20, with election season coming up, he registered as a local candidate and successfully won the riding. Becoming Councilman/Alderman Miltons.

Looks good. Accepted.

Vaquas wrote:So how many people and characters are involved in this, and when will the Ic go up?

So far, not many people have made apps. As for the IC, it will go up when Corrian and I get it all figured out
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69544
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Fri May 20, 2016 9:47 pm

We can probably work on it tomorrow. Been an eventful day :P
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 21, 2016 9:33 am

Hello.


Character Application
Name: Sherry Alhuma
Age: 20
Appearance: Image
Personal Items:
-Her smartphone
-lighter
-a notebook (not the electronic device)
-pen
-a bottle of water
-a pack of chips
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Sherry Alhuma is a British-Indonesian student, who born in Indonesia but was raised in England. Her mother was a lawyer, while her father is a diplomatic official for the British Embassy in Indonesia, where he and her mother met. She lived in a high-class standard, but wasn't entirely spoiled, though Sherry grew up to be a somewhat troublemaker, she never took alcohol nor smoke. Excelled in art, she desired a career at fashion so when she won a scholarship for fashion designer in USA, she took it eagerly, with approval of her parents, of course.

Unfortunately, about 2 or probably 3 days after her arrival in her place of scholarship, she was trapped in Washington because of miscommunication over her transportation. Stuck at the Dulles International Airport, she watched the news as the infection started. Panicked, and not knowing what to do, she soon will finds herself in the worst incident ever...
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sat May 21, 2016 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 9:35 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Hello.


Character Application
Name: Sherry Alhuma
Age: 20
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
-Her smartphone
-lighter
-a notebook (not the electronic device)
-pen
-a bottle of water
-a pack of chips
Weapons: A combat knife
Bio:

Sherry Alhuma is a British-Indonesian student, who born in Indonesia but was raised in England. Her mother was a lawyer, while her father is a diplomatic official for the British Embassy in Indonesia, where he and her mother met. She lived in a high-class standard, but wasn't entirely spoiled, though Sherry grew up to be a somewhat troublemaker, she never took alcohol nor smoke. Excelled in art, she desired a career at fashion so when she won a scholarship for fashion designer in USA, she took it eagerly, with approval of her parents, of course.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks after she was there, the epidemic happened and she trapped in Washington while on a visit to her friend's house. Seeking shelter at a temporary safe zone, it was overwhelmed by the zombies soon as the safe zone wasn't big and guarded minimally, not even inside Washington, so the attention was less. Forced to survived, she took a combat knife from a dead soldier and after heard of the report of a safe zone, she headed there, whether or not she knows the dangers...she will soon finds out.

The whole last part of the bio doesn't work, because this RP is based right as soon as the infection starts.
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 21, 2016 9:40 am

Terintania wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Hello.


Character Application
Name: Sherry Alhuma
Age: 20
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
-Her smartphone
-lighter
-a notebook (not the electronic device)
-pen
-a bottle of water
-a pack of chips
Weapons: A combat knife
Bio:

Sherry Alhuma is a British-Indonesian student, who born in Indonesia but was raised in England. Her mother was a lawyer, while her father is a diplomatic official for the British Embassy in Indonesia, where he and her mother met. She lived in a high-class standard, but wasn't entirely spoiled, though Sherry grew up to be a somewhat troublemaker, she never took alcohol nor smoke. Excelled in art, she desired a career at fashion so when she won a scholarship for fashion designer in USA, she took it eagerly, with approval of her parents, of course.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks after she was there, the epidemic happened and she trapped in Washington while on a visit to her friend's house. Seeking shelter at a temporary safe zone, it was overwhelmed by the zombies soon as the safe zone wasn't big and guarded minimally, not even inside Washington, so the attention was less. Forced to survived, she took a combat knife from a dead soldier and after heard of the report of a safe zone, she headed there, whether or not she knows the dangers...she will soon finds out.

The whole last part of the bio doesn't work, because this RP is based right as soon as the infection starts.


Alright, apparently I lost in confusion over when the RP will starts. I assume it will be started some time after the infection.

I'll edit it.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69544
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Sat May 21, 2016 9:41 am

I clarified in the OP to make it more clear.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 21, 2016 9:44 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Hello.


Character Application
Name: Sherry Alhuma
Age: 20
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
-Her smartphone
-lighter
-a notebook (not the electronic device)
-pen
-a bottle of water
-a pack of chips
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Sherry Alhuma is a British-Indonesian student, who born in Indonesia but was raised in England. Her mother was a lawyer, while her father is a diplomatic official for the British Embassy in Indonesia, where he and her mother met. She lived in a high-class standard, but wasn't entirely spoiled, though Sherry grew up to be a somewhat troublemaker, she never took alcohol nor smoke. Excelled in art, she desired a career at fashion so when she won a scholarship for fashion designer in USA, she took it eagerly, with approval of her parents, of course.

Unfortunately, about 2 or probably 3 days after her arrival in her place of scholarship, she was trapped in Washington because of miscommunication over her transportation. Stuck at the Dulles International Airport, she watched the news as the infection started. Panicked, and not knowing what to do, she soon will finds herself in the worst incident ever...


Okay...so what about the bio now? Is it fine?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 9:46 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Hello.


Character Application
Name: Sherry Alhuma
Age: 20
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
-Her smartphone
-lighter
-a notebook (not the electronic device)
-pen
-a bottle of water
-a pack of chips
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Sherry Alhuma is a British-Indonesian student, who born in Indonesia but was raised in England. Her mother was a lawyer, while her father is a diplomatic official for the British Embassy in Indonesia, where he and her mother met. She lived in a high-class standard, but wasn't entirely spoiled, though Sherry grew up to be a somewhat troublemaker, she never took alcohol nor smoke. Excelled in art, she desired a career at fashion so when she won a scholarship for fashion designer in USA, she took it eagerly, with approval of her parents, of course.

Unfortunately, about 2 or probably 3 days after her arrival in her place of scholarship, she was trapped in Washington because of miscommunication over her transportation. Stuck at the Dulles International Airport, she watched the news as the infection started. Panicked, and not knowing what to do, she soon will finds herself in the worst incident ever...


Okay...so what about the bio now? Is it fine?

I think it looks good now. Accepted.
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 21, 2016 9:46 am

Terintania wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Okay...so what about the bio now? Is it fine?

I think it looks good now. Accepted.


Thanks Ter.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 9:48 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Terintania wrote:I think it looks good now. Accepted.


Thanks Ter.

Now Corrian just needs to actually make a list of accepted :P
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69544
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Sat May 21, 2016 10:01 am

Terintania wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Thanks Ter.

Now Corrian just needs to actually make a list of accepted :P

:unsure: :blush: :?
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7274
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 11:55 am

My military veteran character doesn't count as the one soldier character does it
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 am

Kyraina wrote:My military veteran character doesn't count as the one soldier character does it

That would probably depend on whether or not there was another soldierish app we feel like accepting
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7274
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Terintania wrote:
Kyraina wrote:My military veteran character doesn't count as the one soldier character does it

That would probably depend on whether or not there was another soldierish app we feel like accepting

Techinacly he is a civilian, but I see what your saying
Last edited by Kyraina on Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
New Cobastheia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1547
Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Name: Theo Brzezicki-Sadik
Age: 17
Appearance: Image
Personal Items:
1- Smart Phone
2- Backpack/Survival Kit
3- 2 Copies of DSM-5
4- Lighter
5- Some old Playboys and Playgirls
6- Some Notebooks, Sketchbooks, and Pencils
7- Weed
8- Wallet
9- American and Candian ID
10- Luggage Bag
11- Headphones
12- Sunglasses
13- Some Whetstones
Weapons:
1- Throwing Knives
2- Bow and Arrows
3- Machete
4- Axe
Bio: At 4 he took an interest in strange sports for his age, namely, Knife Throwing, Archery, Axe Throwing, and Fencing. Although his parents were perplexed at the time as to why Theo liked these sports, they went along with it and he still played them up to the end of the world as we knew it. Once he was enrolled in school at Southpointe Academy he was allowed to skip several grades though his career due to being plain old too smart. He graduated at 15 as the Valedictorian. The day the world went to shit, he had just came home from a month long trip in the mountains, he found both of his parent's had hung themselves. On the floor beneath their feet, there was a note saying go to the harbor and wait for your half-sister, she is going to take care of you now. So he packed up, lit the house on fire, and walked to the harbor. He waited for his sister to show up and took off to sea on the family boat.

Name: Layla Sadik Williams
Age: 33
Appearance: Image
Personal Items:
1- Picture of Family
2- Medical Bag with Supplies
3- Wedding Ring
4- Lab Coat
5- Antidepressants
6- Sleeping Pills
7- Painkillers
8- Flask Full of Whiskey and Vodka
9- Perse
10- Pocket Calender for 2016, 2017, and 2018
10- American and Candian ID
Weapons: Vow of Nonviolence, Staff for Self-Defence
Bio: She can’t quite remember anything before the age of 12 due to a head injury, which according to her mother is a good thing, she gathered she was at least born and raised in Iran for some time due to her accent. Layla graduated salutatorian from High School and left Point Roberts to attend John Hopkins in Baltimore with the dream of someday becoming a physician. Which she fulfilled at 29. She was very good at what she did, so much so she was invited to the US medical team for the 2010 Olympics, which is where she meet her husband. At 32, the pair married and moved to Victoria. They had a child named Alexander later that same year. Only half a year ago both her husband and child were killed in a car crash. When it became clear that the world was ending her mother(67) and step-father(71) asked for her to take care of Theo.
Last edited by New Cobastheia on Sat May 21, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10260
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Sat May 21, 2016 4:07 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Name: Theo Brzezicki-Sadik
Age: 17
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
1- Smart Phone
2- Backpack/Survival Kit
3- 2 Copies of DSM-5
4- Lighter
5- Some old Playboys and Playgirls
6- Some Notebooks, Sketchbooks, and Pencils
7- Weed
8- Wallet
9- American and Candian ID
10- Luggage Bag
11- Headphones
12- Some Whetstones
Weapons:
1- Throwing Knives
2- Bow and Arrows
3- Machete
4- Axe
Bio: At 4 he took an interest in strange sports for his age, namely, Knife Throwing, Archery, Axe Throwing, and Fencing. Although his parents were perplexed at the time as to why Theo liked these sports, they went along with it and he still played them up to the end of the world as we knew it. Once he was enrolled in school at Southpointe Academy he was allowed to skip several grades though his career due to being plain old too smart. He graduated at 15 as the Valedictorian. The day the world went to shit, he had just came home from a month long trip in the mountains, he found both of his parent's had hung themselves. On the floor beneath their feet, there was a note saying go to the harbor and wait for your half-sister, she is going to take care of you now. So he packed up, lit the house on fire, and walked to the harbor. He waited for his sister to show up and took off to sea on the family boat.

Name: Layla Sadik Williams
Age: 33
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
1- Picture of Family
2- Medical Bag with Supplies
3- Wedding Ring
4- Lab Coat
5- Antidepressants
6- Sleeping Pills
7- Painkillers
8- Flask Full of Whiskey and Vodka
9- Perse
10- American and Candian ID
Weapons: Vow of Nonviolence, Staff for Self-Defence
Bio: She can’t quite remember anything before the age of 12 due to a head injury, which according to her mother is a good thing, she gathered she was at least born and raised in Iran for some time due to her accent. Layla graduated salutatorian from High School and left Point Roberts to attend John Hopkins in Baltimore with the dream of someday becoming a physician. Which she fulfilled at 29. She was very good at what she did, so much so she was invited to the US medical team for the 2010 Olympics, which is where she meet her husband. At 32, the pair married and moved to Victoria. They had a child named Alexander later that same year. Only half a year ago both her husband and child were killed in a car crash. When it became clear that the world was ending her mother(67) and step-father(71) asked for her to take care of Theo.


His parents let him throw knives in the house?

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7274
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Cainesland wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:
Name: Theo Brzezicki-Sadik
Age: 17
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
1- Smart Phone
2- Backpack/Survival Kit
3- 2 Copies of DSM-5
4- Lighter
5- Some old Playboys and Playgirls
6- Some Notebooks, Sketchbooks, and Pencils
7- Weed
8- Wallet
9- American and Candian ID
10- Luggage Bag
11- Headphones
12- Some Whetstones
Weapons:
1- Throwing Knives
2- Bow and Arrows
3- Machete
4- Axe
Bio: At 4 he took an interest in strange sports for his age, namely, Knife Throwing, Archery, Axe Throwing, and Fencing. Although his parents were perplexed at the time as to why Theo liked these sports, they went along with it and he still played them up to the end of the world as we knew it. Once he was enrolled in school at Southpointe Academy he was allowed to skip several grades though his career due to being plain old too smart. He graduated at 15 as the Valedictorian. The day the world went to shit, he had just came home from a month long trip in the mountains, he found both of his parent's had hung themselves. On the floor beneath their feet, there was a note saying go to the harbor and wait for your half-sister, she is going to take care of you now. So he packed up, lit the house on fire, and walked to the harbor. He waited for his sister to show up and took off to sea on the family boat.

Name: Layla Sadik Williams
Age: 33
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
1- Picture of Family
2- Medical Bag with Supplies
3- Wedding Ring
4- Lab Coat
5- Antidepressants
6- Sleeping Pills
7- Painkillers
8- Flask Full of Whiskey and Vodka
9- Perse
10- American and Candian ID
Weapons: Vow of Nonviolence, Staff for Self-Defence
Bio: She can’t quite remember anything before the age of 12 due to a head injury, which according to her mother is a good thing, she gathered she was at least born and raised in Iran for some time due to her accent. Layla graduated salutatorian from High School and left Point Roberts to attend John Hopkins in Baltimore with the dream of someday becoming a physician. Which she fulfilled at 29. She was very good at what she did, so much so she was invited to the US medical team for the 2010 Olympics, which is where she meet her husband. At 32, the pair married and moved to Victoria. They had a child named Alexander later that same year. Only half a year ago both her husband and child were killed in a car crash. When it became clear that the world was ending her mother(67) and step-father(71) asked for her to take care of Theo.


His parents let him throw knives in the house?

Mine did
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10260
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Sat May 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
His parents let him throw knives in the house?

Mine did


Wow. I would've thought there'd be too much risk of injury to another person or yourself to do that.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7274
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Mine did


Wow. I would've thought there'd be too much risk of injury to another person or yourself to do that.

Not really. I threw Tomahawks and knives when I started MMA at age 8 and then again when I joined the USAF
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10260
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Sat May 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Wow. I would've thought there'd be too much risk of injury to another person or yourself to do that.

Not really. I threw Tomahawks and knives when I started MMA at age 8 and then again when I joined the USAF


What's MMA?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dragos Bee, Finland SSR, Menschenfleisch, Naval Monte, Ormata, SCP Institution, Shadowwell, True Refuge, Utceforp, V A N Q U A R I A, Wolfenium

Advertisement

Remove ads