NATION

PASSWORD

Lavell, a Fantasy Medieval Kingdom (OOC) (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Zoblus wrote:Question:

Does magic exist or not?

Not really. Like United Human Planets said, It would be like GoT magic. But these are uneducated peasants, so you could convince them that you had magical powers.

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Albertae wrote:
Naturaiko wrote:
Name: Tiana
Realm of residence: Goes wherever Lady Clara goes
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: ([url=http://s30.postimg.org/6h8img671/Female_310.jpg]Image)[/url]
Personality: Tiana is quiet, even for a handmaiden, preferring to be seen rather than heard. The few times she does speak, it is rather direct and blunt, though she is loyal to her lady. Her eyes have also been noted to be rather peculiar, as if she is assessing everything around her, especially the people.
Biography: Originally one of Sveter's ladies, she was assigned to Clara upon his visit to Tikkemund. In that short time, she managed to form a true, if somewhat odd, relationship with her lady. Very little of her life before Sveter is unknown to Clara
Weapon of choice: Retractable bladed gloves
Strengths: Her natural ability to blend in with her surroundings has given her the moniker of Tiana the Shadow, flitting in and out of places unseen and unheard
Weaknesses: In the rare times she is seen by people, an uneasy feeling settles in them, making even pleasant conversation something of a challenge
Notes:

Name: Serena
Realm of residence: Goes wherever Lady Clara goes
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: ([url=http://s21.postimg.org/9ei9y08mr/Female_455.jpg]Image)[/url]
Personality: Vivacious, salacious, and rather energetic. Serena has a tendency to speak a lot, especially when she is excited.
Biography: Much like Tiana, Serena also accompanied Sveter to Tikkemund, and willingly volunteered to be Clara's handmaiden because "she's so pretty!" Serena says that she grew up in a small town called Seedflick, though Clara can't remember such a place ever existing.
Weapon of choice: Shortswords and daggers that she cleverly conceals
Strengths: Serena is much more likely to come across as friendly than Tiana, though how she came to be skilled with swords and daggers is not a conversation topic she wishes to address
Weaknesses: Overly energetic and with an active mind, most people like Serena in very small spans of time; anything past that is exhausting
Notes:

Name: Devlan
Realm of residence: Goes where Clara goes
Height: 6'2"
Appearance: ([url=http://s27.postimg.org/avgyavekf/Male_235.jpg]Image)[/url]
Personality: A bold and daring swordfighter who lives for thrills. He loves a good challenge, especially if it tests his might.
Biography: All that is known about Devlan is that he came from the East and has a wild fascination with fire. His style of fighting alludes to proper training, though his caste remains uncertain
Weapon of choice: A longsword for close combat, a chain whip for ranged encounters
Strengths: Able to participate in battles alongside skirmishes that Serena is more accustomed to.
Weaknesses: Cocky and a daredevil who has no fear of death. The age old saying of bravery and stupidity fits him perfectly.
Notes:

I figured that I should get these three their own bios, considering how much they will remain by Clara's side and follow her orders.

I guess I can accept them but the pictures are way too scandalous.

What? I think the pictures are fine.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 pm

So Excited for this feast! I worked on a fun little event to happen during the middle of it XD

Cresadine
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:07 pm

I'll post later tonight.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Daron Appears enough I thought he could get an App. Aswell.

Name: Daron Slackjaw
Occupation: Chancellor and Designated Regent of Shattrath, aswell as Grand Master of the Shattrath Scouting Corps.
Realm of residence: Shattrath in Laesophere
Height: 5'5
Appearance: He looks like Jauffre from Oblivion
Personality: Much like Qaldor, but more serious
Biography: Daron has served the Young Duke for his entire life, and raised him. In a sense, Daron is more Qaldor's father then his actual father. He served the previous Duke as a brother in Arms against a raiding party and the 2 formed a friendship that ended with him being seated on the council. After that when the duke died 10 years later, Daron made it his responsibility to Groom Qaldor into a good, respectable man and leader.
Weapon of choice: Quarterstaff
Strengths: Diplomacy and Stealth, also very Patient.
Weaknesses: He is sort of a Glass Cannon
Notes: He is stronger than he looks, due to his training for the Corps.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Zoblus wrote:Question:

Does magic exist or not?

Barely.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Daron Appears enough I thought he could get an App. Aswell.

Occupation: Chancellor and Designated Regent of Shattrath, aswell as Grand Master of the Shattrath Scouting Corps.
Biography: Daron has served the Young Duke for his entire life, and raised him. In a sense, Daron is more Qaldor's father then his actual father. He served the previous Duke as a brother in Arms against a raiding party and the 2 formed a friendship that ended with him being seated on the council. After that when the duke died 10 years later, Daron made it his responsibility to Groom Qaldor into a good, respectable man and leader.

Accepted.
Last edited by Albertae on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Albertae wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:Daron Appears enough I thought he could get an App. Aswell.

Accepted, and your other women characters had very scandalous pictures, there are children including myself(14), I do not mind myself however for children reading this I do mind. Please, fix the pictures.

I dont believe the women in Her pictures are scandalous at all

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Albertae wrote:
Accepted, and your other women characters had very scandalous pictures, there are children including myself(14), I do not mind myself however for children reading this I do mind. Please, fix the pictures.

Yeah, I don't see what's wrong with them. Victoria's Secret is worse than that.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:

Yeah, I don't see what's wrong with them. Victoria's Secret is worse than that.

Sorry bad lighting, I was reading the app at like 10pm and it looked scandalous no edit needed, btw Victoria's Secret is nice. 8)
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Albertae wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:Yeah, I don't see what's wrong with them. Victoria's Secret is worse than that.

Sorry bad lighting, I was reading the app at like 10pm and it looked scandalous no edit needed, btw Victoria's Secret is nice. 8)

It makes absolutely no sense that you would think that Scandalous and then turn around and say you enjoy Victoria's Secret

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Albertae wrote:

It makes absolutely no sense that you would think that Scandalous and then turn around and say you enjoy Victoria's Secret

Look, I said I was fine with things like it however, it's not good for little kids to be looking at it.
My Political Compass:

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Your pictures are fine.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:09 pm

United I thought that we were going together to Fort Shattrath.
Last edited by Albertae on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Posted my response to the new arrivals

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Posted my response to the new arrivals

My lord was already bandaged up and laying in a crudely made sick bed made during the journey, now all he needs is real attention. All Lord Miller really brought were scouts and the whole not a whole bunch of doctors, so at this point he really just needs more advanced medical attention. Also, may I start the post on the Grand Feast?
Last edited by Albertae on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Albertae wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:Posted my response to the new arrivals

My lord was already bandaged up and laying in a crudely made sick bed made during the journey, now all he needs is real attention. All Lord Miller really brought were scouts and the whole not a whole bunch of doctors, so at this point he really just needs more advanced medical attention. Also, my I start the post on the Grand Feast?

Well he is in with my Doctors. I referenced he is in the Forts Hospital so we are doing all we can for him

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Albertae wrote:
My lord was already bandaged up and laying in a crudely made sick bed made during the journey, now all he needs is real attention. All Lord Miller really brought were scouts and the whole not a whole bunch of doctors, so at this point he really just needs more advanced medical attention. Also, my I start the post on the Grand Feast?

Well he is in with my Doctors. I referenced he is in the Forts Hospital so we are doing all we can for him

And may I start off the Grand Feast? Oh! If you read the one sentence where I added in that I knocked out a guy during the fight and he is currently with the party so, you can interrogate him personally I think we should humilitate him infront of the crowd and use him to show the soldiers and people that the rebellion is strong and won't back down. That fight was pretty crazy though, 4 on one and the woman does the most damage in the end. Dang, I can't imagine having the full length of a short sword rammed though my side. I'm pretty sure that Lord Frederick Miller literly almost died there and is lucky to not have had an organ penetrated.
Last edited by Albertae on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Albertae wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:Well he is in with my Doctors. I referenced he is in the Forts Hospital so we are doing all we can for him

And my I start off the Grand Feast? Oh! If you read the one sentence where I added in that I knocked out a guy during the fight and he is currently with the party so, you can interrogate him personally I think we should humilitate him infront of the crowd and use him to show the soldiers and people that the rebellion is strong and won't back down. That fight was pretty crazy though, 4 on one and the woman does the most damage in the end. Dang, I can't imagine having the full length of a short sword rammed though my side. I'm pretty sure that Lord Frederick Miller literly almost died there and is lucky to not have had an organ penetrated.

Yea. And Qaldor seriously almost lost his arm

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Albertae wrote:
And my I start off the Grand Feast? Oh! If you read the one sentence where I added in that I knocked out a guy during the fight and he is currently with the party so, you can interrogate him personally I think we should humilitate him infront of the crowd and use him to show the soldiers and people that the rebellion is strong and won't back down. That fight was pretty crazy though, 4 on one and the woman does the most damage in the end. Dang, I can't imagine having the full length of a short sword rammed though my side. I'm pretty sure that Lord Frederick Miller literly almost died there and is lucky to not have had an organ penetrated.

Yea. And Qaldor seriously almost lost his arm

I edited some typos in the Grand Feast speech Lord Miller made anything you want me to add to it? And also, my character walked over to Lord Tyrus, Lord Ethor and Duke Qaldor to possibly speak of the rebellion cause and Qaldor joining?
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:32 pm

The feast cant start yet. We are missing Clara
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Also the feast is taking place on the top of the mountain. The area looks like Machu Pichu
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:The feast cant start yet. We are missing Clara

Oh, I thought you said you gave me the go. I've posted it but, Praetorian and his character are going to be fashionably late anyways meaning Clara will aswell since Clara is accompanying Praetorians Lord character.
My Political Compass:

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Also the feast is taking place on the top of the mountain. The area looks like Machu Pichu

Ok, I'll edit.
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Albertae wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:The feast cant start yet. We are missing Clara

Oh, I thought you said you gave me the go. I've posted it but, Praetorian and his character are going to be fashionably late anyways meaning Clara will aswell since Clara is accompanying Praetorians Lord character.

Alrighty so we'll just play it off its fine

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse