NATION

PASSWORD

Lavell, a Fantasy Medieval Kingdom (OOC) (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cresadine
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Albertae wrote:
Cresadine wrote:Albertae, since you are not responding to my telegrams I am going to have to bring my quarrels to the OOC.

You cannot, by any RP etiquette post three times in a row in an IC. It's a no-no. Why did you put an OOC post in the IC? It makes no sense and it disrupts the flow of the RP.

Could you please take the text from your third post, put it in the first psot. Then delete the second and the third posts?

Ok, on it first time doing this I'm learning.

It's fine.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

The Praetorian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Praetorian Empire » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 pm

I've sent a delegate. Ready when you are, cap'n.
Formerly Khanastan; the Praetorian Empire is set in the same geographical region, only around 200 years earlier.

The Praetorian Empire is a PreT nation set in a world going through an age similar to the Victorian Era - a world of Great Powers, Imperialism, Political Revolution and Technological Advancement where the capitalist machine is beginning to stir into action and when nations were at their largest and grandest. If anyone wants to roleplay a time in that era, feel free to TG me.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Ok, I've fixed the things you asked me to fix.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:41 pm

I'll get my next post up when ever the king responds haha

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Name: Anatoli Orlov
Realm: Tashivion, Lord of the Realm
Family: He has a wife, Natali, and a 15 year old son, Arseni.
Family Crest:
Loyal to the King? Why or why not?: He is loyal to the king, because he doesn't think that a revolution is possible.
Height: 6'4
Appearance: He is white with shoulder length brown hair and a short beard. He wears dark brown pants and a light brown tunic underneath his purple cloak.
Personality: He is very loyal and logical.
Biography: He was born as an only child to the previous Lord of the Realm. He grew up hunting in the woods and became a very skilled archer by the time he was 12. He was taught how to swing a sword, and became proficient in the art of war by the time he was 16. He got married to his wife when he was 17, and began to do more work for his father, because his father became sick. His father died soon afterward,just before Arseni was born. He then took control of the Realm, and became good friends with Prince Elyas. Soon, Prince Elyas killed his father and brother and took the throne. Anatoli defended the actions of Elyas, much to the dismay of his wife. He began teaching his son how to lead the Realm just 2 years ago, and trusts him to lead when he is gone.
Weapon of choice: Longsword
Strengths: He is very logical, and is good at planning battles, and he is quick on his feet.
Weaknesses: He is too trusting, and takes everything seriously.
Notes:
Last edited by Dijen (Ancient) on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Just saying I'm typing something write now IC so I won't be able to respond for a bit.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:I'll get my next post up when ever the king responds haha

Sorry, now I need to read through the IC thread and figure out how to respond.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Dijen wrote:Name: Anatoli Orlov
Realm: Obbunium, Lord of the Realm
Family Crest:
Loyal to the King? Why or why not?: He is loyal to the king, because he doesn't think that a revolution is possible.
Appearance: He is white with shoulder length brown hair and a short beard. He wears dark brown pants and a light brown tunic underneath his purple cloak.
Biography: He was born as an only child to the previous Lord of the Realm. He grew up hunting in the woods and became a very skilled archer by the time he was 12. He was taught how to swing a sword, and became proficient in the art of war by the time he was 16. He got married to his wife when he was 17, and began to do more work for his father, because his father became sick. His father died soon afterward, when Anatoli was 18. He then took control of the Realm, and became good friends with Prince Elyas. Soon, Prince Elyas killed his father and brother and took the throne. Anatoli defended the actions of Elyas, much to the dismay of his wife. He began teaching his son how to lead the Realm just 2 years ago, and trusts him to lead when he is gone.
Strengths: He is very logical, and is good at planning battles, and he is quick on his feet.
Weaknesses: He is to trusting, and takes everything seriously.
Notes:

The Endless Forest you mean Æbor is the lord of Obbinium I've been trying to tell you guys.
My Political Compass:

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Albertae wrote:
Dijen wrote:Name: Anatoli Orlov
Realm: Obbunium, Lord of the Realm
Family Crest:
Biography: He was born as an only child to the previous Lord of the Realm. He grew up hunting in the woods and became a very skilled archer by the time he was 12. He was taught how to swing a sword, and became proficient in the art of war by the time he was 16. He got married to his wife when he was 17, and began to do more work for his father, because his father became sick. His father died soon afterward, when Anatoli was 18. He then took control of the Realm, and became good friends with Prince Elyas. Soon, Prince Elyas killed his father and brother and took the throne. Anatoli defended the actions of Elyas, much to the dismay of his wife. He began teaching his son how to lead the Realm just 2 years ago, and trusts him to lead when he is gone.
Weaknesses: He is to trusting, and takes everything seriously.
Notes:

The Endless Forest you mean Æbor is the lord of Obbinium I've been trying to tell you guys.

Could you go through the character apps, they are all on the first post, and let me know which people are Lord of the Realms?

Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Dijen wrote:
Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:I'll get my next post up when ever the king responds haha

Sorry, now I need to read through the IC thread and figure out how to respond.

Lol take all the time you need haha

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:
Dijen wrote:Sorry, now I need to read through the IC thread and figure out how to respond.

Lol take all the time you need haha

Done.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Lord of Tikkemund: The Praetorian Empire aka Davith of Grond
Lord of Iglothra: Albertae aka Frederick Miller
Lord of Laesosphere: United Human Planets aka Tyrus Willun
Lord of Tashivion: Currently no one.
Lord of Noble Expanse: Amuaplye aka Æbor Bergussøn
My Political Compass:

The Praetorian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Praetorian Empire » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Albertae wrote:Lord of Tikkemund: The Praetorian Empire aka Davith of Grond

Davith is dead. Sveter has seized power in Tikkemund for now.
Formerly Khanastan; the Praetorian Empire is set in the same geographical region, only around 200 years earlier.

The Praetorian Empire is a PreT nation set in a world going through an age similar to the Victorian Era - a world of Great Powers, Imperialism, Political Revolution and Technological Advancement where the capitalist machine is beginning to stir into action and when nations were at their largest and grandest. If anyone wants to roleplay a time in that era, feel free to TG me.

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:08 pm

Albertae wrote:Lord of Tikkemund: The Praetorian Empire aka Davith of Grond

Thanks.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:31 pm

So, are people typing or?
My Political Compass:

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 pm

I'm going to bed. I'll post tomorrow.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm just waiting for United Human Nations and Amuaplye. Also, I'd like to apologize to Cresadine as his character is mainly about financial situations it was rude of me and fellow lords to decline as thus ruins the roleplay for you. Let me edit my post and send my Lord in a moment. As soon as all three of the lords that were meeting together me Amuaplye and United can go we will with haste, just waiting on United.
My Political Compass:

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Albertae wrote:I'm just waiting for United Human Nations and Amuaplye. Also, I'd like to apologize to Cresadine as his character is mainly about financial situations it was rude of me and fellow lords to decline as thus ruins the roleplay for you. Let me edit my post and send my Lord in a moment. As soon as all three of the lords that were meeting together me Amuaplye and United can go we will with haste, just waiting on United.

I don't really care. Your refusal makes the plot thicken. Don't change it please, I have an interesting response planned.t

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Cresadine wrote:
Albertae wrote:I'm just waiting for United Human Nations and Amuaplye. Also, I'd like to apologize to Cresadine as his character is mainly about financial situations it was rude of me and fellow lords to decline as thus ruins the roleplay for you. Let me edit my post and send my Lord in a moment. As soon as all three of the lords that were meeting together me Amuaplye and United can go we will with haste, just waiting on United.

I don't really care. Your refusal makes the plot thicken. Don't change it please, I have an interesting response planned.t

Ok let me fix it.
My Political Compass:

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Did he request my character as well?

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Dijen wrote:

Did he request my character as well?

Geoffrey requested all lord of the realms for a financial report.
My Political Compass:

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Albertae wrote:
Dijen wrote:Did he request my character as well?

In Kingshill?

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Dijen wrote:
Albertae wrote:

In Kingshill?

Yes.
My Political Compass:

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Albertae wrote:
Dijen wrote:In Kingshill?

Yes.

Anatoli Orlov will be there soon.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Dijen wrote:
Albertae wrote:
Yes.

Anatoli Orlov will be there soon.

Remember Anatolia is Lord of Endless Forest realm.
My Political Compass:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse