NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Young Bloods
Mars was quite surprised when he suddenly felt his lips press against the bridge of Kiris' nose. He was horrified, had he missed and in his clumsiness ruin the kiss. He saw Kiris staring at him in horror, and wished the ground would just swallow him up. This had been the first time he ever tried to kiss a girl, and he had made a total fool of himself.

Then he realized that Kiris seemed to be upset with herself, and she was throwing herself on the ground in embarrassment. Mars had no idea what was going on, he was too shocked to say anything as his crush began to cry furiously. It finally came to hid mind that they clearly had different understanding of what kissing was. Why hadn't he thought of that before he did it? Of course someone who grew up on a different planet would have a different understanding if kissing. He was the supposed genius, how had he not thought of that? It might have almost been comical except for how devastated that Kiris was, screaming out she was sorry and running away in shame. Mars honestly didn't understand why she was so upset. It was an accident, and certainly didn't change his feelings about her at all. He wanted to reassure her of this but then he heard Nico saying that his parents were escaping.

Mars paused, feeling torn between what he should do. He didn't want to just abandon Kiris. She might think he doesn't care about her or his mad. Mars was afraid of losing what they clearly had between them, something that Mars had never felt for anyone else before. However, he had a responsibility to his team and his city to stop criminals. He decided he needed to help, and hope Kiris would be able to forgive him for leaving.

He ran over to Nico and Cat, after having hopped into Rocket, "Come on, we have a job to finish." He said resolutely, determined to catch the two criminals who had caused so much harm.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Chicago
Mood Music
Dawn's Darkness Abilities allowed her Night Vision, so she could see Thunder coming. Sidestepping the oncoming Thunder, who would now crash into the black barrier around the fight. She was unsure of what follow-up attack to use, but decided to reuse a Shadow Ball, this time much larger and more powerful. White static was all around it. She slammed it down on Thunder.
Washington D.C.
Mood Music
As Donna leaped from building to building, leaving the confused media behind, she smiled. She had stated her position, and it was only a matter of time before she would be hunted down. She jumped down into an alley below after taking off her robe and stuffing it into a large duffle bag. Perhaps she would find a way to lay low. To help those who wanted to fight the act. She mentally ran through a list she could try-Chicago was way too obvious. New York was crawling with Shield Agents. What about Gotham? She'd head there eventually, especially since Batman isn't too thrilled with her anyway.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Osnil wrote:Chicago
Mood Music
Dawn's Darkness Abilities allowed her Night Vision, so she could see Thunder coming. Sidestepping the oncoming Thunder, who would now crash into the black barrier around the fight. She was unsure of what follow-up attack to use, but decided to reuse a Shadow Ball, this time much larger and more powerful. White static was all around it. She slammed it down on Thunder.

The Shadow ball was slammed down onto Thunder, Who was caught offguard, The force of the shadow ball, combined with Thunder's heavy body mass, sent him down into a sewer line below.

Thunder shook his head, gritting his teeth and crashing back up through the street above. "Weak little girl, Do you really think you can beat me, I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BU-",

Thunder was cut off when The Destroyer came barreling into his right side, Smashing him against the barrier and forcing him under The Destroyer. The Knight opened the top of The Destroyer and ejected out from the seat, landing next to The Woman, as Thunder got up, lifting The Destroyer on his shoulders, The Knight quickly pulled out his grappling gun. "Time to Move", The Knight quickly grabbed Dawn and grappeled up onto the top of a roof, The Knight quickly pulled him and The Woman up, letting do once they were on the roof.

As thunder tossed The Destroyer aside, The Knight opened the holographic UI on his Gauntlet,
The Knight peered over at Dawn, "Thunder (The currently Adrenaline fueled Metahuman Criminal down there) is currently pumped on a Superhuman Adrenaline rush. Luckily I got some help coming, So in about 30 seconds, You might want to drop the Barrier for a few seconds". The Knight peered over at Dawn, "I'm The Knight of Chicago", The Knight extended his free hand to shake hands with her.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:-snip-

One minute, Dawn was looking into the eyes of a very scary bearded man. The next minute, the bearded man was smashed into a wall. After that, Dawn breathed a sigh of relief, only to be dragged to the top of a roof, which only made her fear even stronger, because she'd never liked heights. Trying not to look down, she instead looked at her rescuer who asked her to take down the barrier so his help can come. He also offered his hand, which she shook. "My name is Dawn Sutton, but most people that don't know me very well call me Emotigirl." About thirty seconds passed, and Dawn waved her hand, breaking down the barrier.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Osnil wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:-snip-

One minute, Dawn was looking into the eyes of a very scary bearded man. The next minute, the bearded man was smashed into a wall. After that, Dawn breathed a sigh of relief, only to be dragged to the top of a roof, which only made her fear even stronger, because she'd never liked heights. Trying not to look down, she instead looked at her rescuer who asked her to take down the barrier so his help can come. He also offered his hand, which she shook. "My name is Dawn Sutton, but most people that don't know me very well call me Emotigirl." About thirty seconds passed, and Dawn waved her hand, breaking down the barrier.

"My name is Dawn Sutton, but most people that don't know me very well call me Emotigirl.", The Knight nodded.

After about thirty seconds, the Barrier lowered, with Titan flying in the vicinity. Titan gave a small wave to The Knight, before landing on the ground with great speed (though landing relatively lightly) and meeting eyes with Thunder.

Thunder laughed, "Well isn't it the little girl from California, Move out of the way Titan",
Titan readied her stance, "I'm All Grown Up", Thunder charged at Titan, who flew at him, catching him in the mid drift and forcing him back to the large statue in the middle of the square. Titan threw a punch at Thunder's chest, Thunder threw a fast punch but Titan caught it, breaking it and throwing several Punches straight at his head. Thunder grabbed Titan by her right arm and spun her into the Statue, the slammed his foot down hard on her, Titan Responded by Kneeing him straight in his stomach, then grabbing him by the shoulders and throwing him into the wreckage of a Semi - Truck.

The Knight opened the Holographic UI on his Gauntlet, opening communications with Titan so Dawn would be able to hear the chatter.
Communications Established....
["I'm Kind of in the middle of something"],
["I'm sure, Thunder is taking a beating, but his Adrenaline and sheer Superhuman Endurance makes him a tank"],
["So, What Do I do?"],
["we need to Burn through His Adrenaline."],
["Oh yeah that's Just Straight forward enough- How Exactly Do we Do that?!"],
["Titan, Continue close combat with Thunder, I'll provide ranged support with the Destroyer, and Emotigirl will continue to hit Thunder with her magick support. Everyone agree?"],
["Sounds good to me"].

The Knight waited for Dawn's reply.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Chicago
Dawn noted what was going on. Some chick named Titan showed up and began to hand Thunder's butt to him. Hearing the communications, she nodded in agreement, now getting less afraid and in reality, jealous that Titan got to hand Thunder's butt to him. Now she could use her nature powers. The mist and wall vanished, replaced by a massive thorny vine wall. Large thorny vines sprouted around Thunder's arms and legs in order to dig into his flesh and/or possibly pin him down. A massive vine sprouted that Dawn used to climb down. One vine held a nest of hornets that if proper action were taken, would land right on top of Thunder.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Dawn noted what was going on. Some chick named Titan showed up and began to hand Thunder's butt to him. Hearing the communications, she nodded in agreement, now getting less afraid and in reality, jealous that Titan got to hand Thunder's butt to him. Now she could use her nature powers. The mist and wall vanished, replaced by a massive thorny vine wall. Large thorny vines sprouted around Thunder's arms and legs in order to dig into his flesh and/or possibly pin him down. A massive vine sprouted that Dawn used to climb down. One vine held a nest of hornets that if proper action were taken, would land right on top of Thunder.

Dawn Nodded in agreement,
["Alright, Let's move"] The Knight said as he exited the call, The Knight quickly jumped off the building, landing on The Destroyer. The Knight quickly entered The Destroyer, entering the combat mode and loading more of the Electrical Acidic Rounds into the Cannon.

Titan Jetted at Thunder as he climbed out of the Truck Wreckage, Thunder began to attack Titan, throwing a flurry of Punches and attacks at her. Titan did her best to counter and parry them, albeit being forced back by Thunder's sheer brute strength attacks. The Knight fired an Acidic round at Thunder, Thunder knocked Thunder, then, caught the Round midair, and threw it back at The Destroyer, before continuing his brawl with Titan. The Destroyer strafed out of the way. Thunder was caught off guard when Thorny Vines seemingly were conjured around his Right leg , sprouting and digging into it, before winding and digging into his Arms. Thunder outright screamed in Anger and Pain as he stomped around, trying to get rid of The Vines. The Knight then fired a High Explosive round at Thunder, catching him offguard and causing him to be thrown in the air, ["Now Titan!"].

Titan flew up, Thunder hovering midair, increasingly hurt and now being attacked by a Hornets nest stinging him constantly and fastly. Titan Backhanded him with her fist, Then Kneed him hard in his stomach, before flipping him over her shoulder and throwing him back down to the Ground. Titan then stopped Thunder's last attempt to get up, by Slamming down onto his chest with her right foot, finally breaking through his Adrenaline rush with all of the added pain.

The Knight ejected out of The Destroyer, landing next to Titan, Dawn climbed down with a large vine wall joining them. Thunder weakly tried to reach up to The Knight, "Stupid......=Meatbag", The Knight then grabbed Thunder by the collar of his suit, punching him across the jaw, knocking him out. The Knight flipped Thunder over, using special handcuffs to bind Thunder's hands together, Just as a few patrol cars pull up on the scene. One of the Swat members steps forward as The Knight kicks Thunder flipping him back over. The Swat Officer and a few other armored Policemen load Thunder into a convoy and haul him off, as more police arrive on the scene to secure the area.

Titan glares at The Knight, "See that he reaches Statevile, then meet me back at the Domain", Titan's expression didn't change, "....Please". Titan gave a smirk as she jetted off, The Knight turned to Dawn, "Thanks for the Help Emotigirl", The Knight said extending a hand. If Emotigirl shook it, The Knight would press a button, pulling The Destroyer up alongside them, "If you ever need my help, Simply contact me, You've earned it". The Knight climbed in The Destroyer and drove off, the police stepping out of the way as he pulled down the street, then stepping back onto it and a resuming their duties.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Xander had every mind to continue the debate, but there was no point. Max was stubborn and held fast on his position. "Exactly. They're afraid of us. Doing this will help ease that fear. I have no intentions of declaring myself king of the world and decimating governments. The Middle East is a tricky one. The human rights violations that happen there every single day are sickening. Africa is still a diseased hellhole. Though Storm and Valancy have helped alleviate that somewhat... I don't know if you two know this about me, but one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone has an incredible amount of power. And does nothing with it. They just sit on it. It's infuriating to me. But I digress. This argument will go nowhere at this rate and I've things to do." He said and took his leave. Arguing was pointless. A waste of time and energy.

Mmm. Naja has been snippy as of late. Maybe I should go see what that's about. He thought to himself as he flew away from Madworld down south to Praetoria. However, as he approached, something was clearly very wrong. Plumes of smoke were never a good sign in a nation as advanced as his. His mood went from slightly annoyed to borderline murderous. What caught his eye was confusing. A pink monster? It was roughly human sized, a little bigger, but still. If it was an alien, it wasn't any species he knew about and he knew about many. Though it was something that needed hitting and he was going to hit it. Hard. So when he was directly above the pink monster, and dive bombed, extremely pissed off.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Short trip to area 51

As Adrian sat in his bed and idly stared at the ceiling while listening to the tv Area 51 continued to grow more fucked up by the hour.
Eventually the announcements got to the point where he was pretty sure an explosion went off in the background of the news report, peaking his interest as he looked up and saw as his eye twitched with an unnatural anger to it.
He slowly rose out of his bed, staring at the television as if it had some hold on him, his fist clinching tightly as he felt himself shake to the core.
"Mom!"He shouted as he started walking out of his room, walking in an almost drunken haze to the front of his house.
"I'm going out...I'll be home...yeah..."He could feel his hand shaking immensely...how would he get there? Would he take his own car? That would take forever....but that didn't matter because he would just find the corpse of his father.

This was the first time his full rage had ever activated.
As he entered the yard his entire being burst into a flame of Wrath, not fire persay but close enough to look like something was obviously wrong. He began to notice this but as the anger inside of him rose the thoughts became less and less.

"Where do I even go..."His mouth opened to say, the only thing that he managed to get out though was a loud yell.
The anger ...solidifed on himself, on his back. As he moved one of his arms he found another had joined himself. Connected to the backs of both his shoulders were arms, long and lanky they had huge palms and both glowed with a shiny orangeish aura. He didn't know it at the time, hell he didn't know anything, but that wasn't the normal color. This rage was dangerous, he had to get it out of him before it kept burning or he would burn out with it.

Though this was another thing he didn't know.
51....go....now
It's as if he commanded himself to move because in response his heavy body lumbered a step forward and he kicked off the ground. This would leave a car size crater in his lawn, his mom probably wouldn't care, and he went soaring in the air. Once he reached a suitable height his arms spread out and seemed to help glide himself forward as occasionaly he swung his fists at the ground, launching balls of energy and causing minor destruction to whatever they hit, though they did make him go faster.
He was going absurdly fast. Reaching speeds of about mach 10 as he made his way to Area 51, he would make it in about twenty minutes, and as he moved his body glowed with a strange red. God he was mad.
The view was pretty nice, but the rage inside wouldn't allow him to enjoy it...so he just stayed in the air, his anger never ceasing as he flew.

The twenty minutes did go by and he slowly came upon the construct, he actually flew around a bit because he had no idea where it was but he eventually found the explosions/the base being destroyed.
He groaned with rage.
He didn't even bother landing as he came to hover about a hundred feet above the base, pulling back as he more or less 'jumped up' with his hands so he would have time to float in the air a bit as his fists pulled back. He began falling, but as he fell his fists and hands began punching forward. They obviously weren't long enough to reach the base/the area bellow, but the excess energy/blasts he was launching started destroying the base.
If everyone wasn't already dead from 690's attack, they would be then.
He continued punching, and when he got closer to the ground he started using his actual fists which just caused the base to get a few feet deeper in the ground as he began punching anything that resembled...well anything.
He eventually found the...thing that killed his father, or atleast he assumed so.
It, or he he couldn't tell by the suit, was wearing kevlar and had some sort of arm...his entire body was also pummeled into the ground.
He approached the being and slowly began raging downwards, which was good because then he wouldn't explode, and fell down to his knees as he sighed. He was still too angry for crying but too sad to be wrathful so the rage wore off.
He reached out and touched the mans body, going through his shit seeing as it didn't really matter at that point.
He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began messing with it, his eyes lighting up when it responded to him.
"What is required 690?"
Well that was strange.....

Unbeknownst to Adrian 690's gear was all biolocked to him.
Meaning the datapad would respond to his touch.
Though Adrian just thought it was a dumb computer, and would spend the next hour going through all of 690's video and audio logs as he watched him, even getting the assumption that they were the same person when able to see his face...they had the same hair, eyes, the only difference was 690 had a ton of scars on his face.

This kinda made things better in a way? He didn't know. He was still pissed.
"Computer...how do I stop the UU"
"You can't"
"Right...."
He sighed.
"Computer...wheres the strongest person on the current planet"
"Trouble providing answer to request, re assessing information. Hold please."
He began to get ready to leave, slipping the phone in his pocket as he began walking towards the gate.
Well shit...he had flown here and he wasn't really mad...how would he get back?

Helicopters were coming in the distance, and before he really had a chance to react the area around him was being bombed.
His body was tossed and thrown around, the rage inside of him eventually resurfacing as his body gave off the same glow.
This time though, he didn't have the arms around his shoulders and he wasn't nearly as strong, he could feel it. He could also realize he could feel it and think a bit more.
"Figure it out, fast computer"
He gave a jump and found he couldn't go nearly as high but was still very fast, eventually hopping off and away, hitting the ground every so and so to rejump.

Eventually the computer gave him the coordinates to a place in East City...but not where. He felt like he could...tell though, in his semi-conscious state.

The rage he held did die though. And he approached the city on foot, not looking anything but the average teen.

Though if anyone bothered to watch the TV, his face and appearance were plastered all over it. It seemed he was blamed for the attacks on the base, seeing as he was actually seen by people who survived, and he was suddenly a terrorist. Ironic.
Hi

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:12 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Xander had every mind to continue the debate, but there was no point. Max was stubborn and held fast on his position. "Exactly. They're afraid of us. Doing this will help ease that fear. I have no intentions of declaring myself king of the world and decimating governments. The Middle East is a tricky one. The human rights violations that happen there every single day are sickening. Africa is still a diseased hellhole. Though Storm and Valancy have helped alleviate that somewhat... I don't know if you two know this about me, but one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone has an incredible amount of power. And does nothing with it. They just sit on it. It's infuriating to me. But I digress. This argument will go nowhere at this rate and I've things to do." He said and took his leave. Arguing was pointless. A waste of time and energy.

Mmm. Naja has been snippy as of late. Maybe I should go see what that's about. He thought to himself as he flew away from Madworld down south to Praetoria. However, as he approached, something was clearly very wrong. Plumes of smoke were never a good sign in a nation as advanced as his. His mood went from slightly annoyed to borderline murderous. What caught his eye was confusing. A pink monster? It was roughly human sized, a little bigger, but still. If it was an alien, it wasn't any species he knew about and he knew about many. Though it was something that needed hitting and he was going to hit it. Hard. So when he was directly above the pink monster, and dive bombed, extremely pissed off.

Majin Buu

Alright, we have a few thousand superpowered Earthlings and aliens absorbed, this is going pretty well. Just a bit more and I can move on...

Huh? What is that massive power level? Coming towards me at full speed, and far superior to anyone I've found here so far... Oh, and it hit. The mysterious golden figure dive bombed right at me and easily flung me across the city skyline, only for me to stop mid-air and land in front of the person. Who is this...

And then it caught me. "Oh, I see, you must be Alex!" Back in my universe, Alex was one of the first to challenge me, and was actually a tough opponent - not to mention that this one is seemingly even stronger than mine. I should be careful. "I presume that you must be the figure that Frank told me about. I am widely known as Majin Buu, perhaps you've heard of my exploits. Say, you're not really a person I would associate with politics, Alex - what changed?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:34 am

The Ultimate Majin

Intermission: Mystical

Itaku

I opened my eyes to see myself in a completely different world. This was almost certainly not Earth - and definitely not my home planet, Hera. The skies were purple with a large moon floating above, while the land was covered in plants and wildlife. I've never seen such a pretty and lush place before in my life - Hera and even Earth look like barren, lifeless rocks compared to this one! There were two people standing in front of me, along with Frank's body pushed to the side - one of them I recognized as the Supreme Kai, while the other one was unknown to me. It looked like an older version of the Kai, wearing similar clothes and looking very similar.

Is it the Supreme Kai's grandfather? Can gods even have grandfathers? The Supreme Kai walked up to my still lying and weakened body, put his hand in front of my chest and rejuvenated me back to full health. Wow! It's like I've never fought in the first place! The purple man spoke:

"We don't usually allow visitors here, but I couldn't find any other place where to teleport us. This," he then waved across the scenery. "This is the Sacred World of the Kais. This man you saw with me - he's a Kai, just like me, from fifteen generations ago!" The old Kai then waved his hand at me and winked. Ew.

"What happened back on Earth? Why didn't we take Atiala with us, too?" I immediately barraged the Supreme Kai with questions. The god walked up to a clouded crystal ball, placed under a tree, waved above it and created out the view inside of it. Wait... that's Atiala? She is talking to some green man with a staff on a floating island...

"Atiala is fine. Dende, your planet's guardian, teleported her to his lookout. They're preparing for a stand against Buu." Dende walked into the building in the center of the island and opened a massive wooden door. "Are they... going to use the Time Chamber?"

"Time Chamber?"

"Hyperbolic Time Chamber. It is an alternate dimension where every one of Earth days equals a year. A great place to train in quickly. I don't know if that'll be enough to defeat Majin Buu, though..."

"Speaking of Buu, where is he now? Maybe he's heading towards us as we speak!"

"I doubt that - this place should be safe for now. This planet is not located in the dimension where Earth is supposed to be - it is, in fact, located in the Other World."

WHAT? The... Other World? You mean, Heaven? We're in Heaven? Then where are the spirits? And the dead people? Meanwhile, the vision in the crystal ball changed to a city landscape. I haven't seen those in a while. That monster, Majin Buu, was standing upon a rooftop, but there was someone else in front of him... golden.

"Who's that?" I spoke.

"This is not good... That man is known as Xander, and he is one of the strongest Earthlings alive. It looks like Buu decided to not bother with the lower power levels and immediately attacked the top fighters after dealing with us."

"But... that's good! If this Xander guy is strong enough, then we can win!"

"It's not as simple. Zen Buu is not just powerful - his regeneration is insane. If Frank's Final Sacrifice did nothing more than just splash him around, then I don't think even the strongest of Earth's warriors can destroy him outright!"

"Not to mention the fact that there's the risk of him getting absorbed," Huh? Who said that? I looked forward - it's the old Kai. He was watching the ball with us. "Our best chance is to get into Buu's body and free the victims from there!"

Darn... this is getting tough. If only I could utilize my First Angel transformation right now... I could definitely destroy Zen Buu right there. Back on Earth. And Frank wouldn't be dead. And Lucien wouldn't be absorbed. The Supreme Kai suddenly turned to me and spoke:

"First Angel? Could you elaborate?.."

"Huh?" He read my mind... Perhaps I could show him instead of telling him. "Can your crystal ball show events of the past?"

"Oh, yes, definitely."

"Turn to Hera, about a month ago. When the Celestial Androids invaded my planet."

The Supreme Kai nodded and waged above the ball. The vision immediately changed to my home, visually choked by invading Android armies. I pointed towards the northern part of the globe, and it zoomed in. Here we are! Frank jumping out of the hole, holding me and my master Shaytan... and then I transformed. I still remember those moments to the smallest detail. I could tell you that it was snowing and the ground was incredibly cold.

"Amazing... it's like a Super Saiyan God, except far more powerful. It's just that you didn't absorb it's energy, right?"

"I couldn't - I tried, and I tried to replicate it, but it didn't work..."

The Supreme Kai then stood up and turned to his older counterpart. "Old Kai, I need you to do us and the Universe a favor."

"Huh?"

"We know that you have the ability to unlock a person's potential, like what you did with Gohan. Could you use your power to perhaps unlock a specific transformation?"

"I-I never really tried something like that... What, are you using me as a rapid-fire Deus Ex Machina now?"

"Well, you are a god..."

"Fine, I'll do my best, but I need a favor of my own... And no lying this time, like those two Saiyans did seven years ago! I'm still waiting for that blue-haired woman to come and kiss me..."

This is starting to get a little... weird. The Supreme Kai briefly facepalm, then turned to me and spoke:

"I'm sorry about this. He is a little... odd at times."

"Fine, I'll do it! But I will get my reward afterwards, alright?" The Old Kai stood up and walked up to me. "Now. Here is what I will do. Current Supreme Kai, move back, and you, pretty girl, will stand still until I tell you what to do next." I nodded, then leaped back and stood straight, like an unyielding pillar. The Supreme Kai moved back and sat down on a bench, while the old god started running around me, slowly, in a circle, muttering something. Huh? I thought it was going to be immediate?..

"So, how long is this ritual going to take, sir?" I asked.

"The same as always, little girl. Twenty-five hours."

And then our jaws dropped. So long? That's over a day! "Can you do it any... faster, old Kai?"

"No, sorry. This is a very tough procedure that cannot be sped up."

"But... Zen Buu will sweep through half of the Universe through that time!" The Supreme Kai wasn't any more happy about this. "I don't think we have any warriors that can last us for that long... Xander is there, the rest of the superheroes, Atiala, I could also try to telepathically inform Hiroshi... but the more people we throw at Buu, the stronger he'll get!"

This is already getting painful... Standing straight for over a day... Even Shaytan wouldn't dare to do this kind of exercise, and he's a tough trainer. Alright... I can do this... for Frank. For everyone.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:37 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Jamie opened her eyes as soon as she heard the five minute signal, having set up a mental alarm to wake her up at the right moment. Such were the advantages of having a heads-up display and a pause menu all to herself, among many other seemingly random abilities granted by her ring. Yawning, she sat up on the bench while trying to brush off the odd sensation of lying down without having moved into that position, though after a moment she reasoned that it must've happened at some point after Luna had left, noticing that the odd green-haired woman was indeed gone. Shrugging, the young heroine ignored the weirded out look of the kid who had been poking her to see if she was alive, and looked at a nearby clock, seeing that she had five minutes to arrive at the finals, just as planned. The black-haired girl stood up and began walking, pulling out of her purple jacket a thermo with coffee that clearly did not fit in her pockets, pouring the drink into her mouth to wake her up and fill up her energy bar.

The hooded girl elegantly arrived just an instant before the staff went ahead and declared Luna the winner, much to the relief of the crowds, who fully expected a climatic final match. Now fully awake and alert, she had a confident smile on her face as she picked up the controller, holding it in one hand as she casually waved at Luna. "I know you like to babble about how luck doesn't exist and it all boils down to whatever silly calculations you like to do, but either way, good luck. You're going to need it." Jamie teased her opponent in a friendly way, before easing into her seat, ready to win.

Luna

Thank chance of probability she showed up, would've ruined the plan if she simply overslept. Alrighty then, time to lose believably, shouldn't be to hard. I've seen her matches, she has a defensive sets of skills, take the first hit from the opponent and learn enough from that hit to counter the opponent. My strategy so far has been some quick small jabs to reveal an opening and then break through that opening not relenting until the killing blow has been landed. She's probably seen my matches to and know this much, so when she shows a fake opening I'll just have to go all out as if I didn't see through the fact it was fake. After that she'll crunch down and I'll probably begin to lose. Peace of cake. "If you're going to wish me good luck, I'll simply wish you good calculations." And just like that the match began.

A couple of minutes in we were evenly matched, things could go either way and I hadn't begun holding back yet. She actually stands a chance of beating me without me throwing it, that said it's a small chance. Instead of waiting for the perfect opportunity to win, all I need to do now is wait for that perfect opportunity to lose unnoticeable. And after a small wait there it was, a small misjudgment that would barely be noticeable would leave me open to a combo that would set me back tremendously and make a comeback nigh impossible. And as predicted not long after I was on the losing side by a tremendous amount.

A couple more minutes and there was the killing blow from Jamie. "Well fudge, I miscalculated you, literally, good game I suppose." I stretched my arms a bit and during these motions pressed a signal on my watch, that was the go signal for Jylt, he'll be here soon for the real show to begin.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:39 am

Who the fuck am I looking for?

The city was strange to Adrian, but it didn't matter much to him as he walked through it.
He eventually made his way to an apartment complex and entered, finding whatever elevator/stair case would be needed and he started going up the floors one by one until he felt 'right'.
"This kinda fucking sucks"Adrian idly remarked, sadly the computer didn't have much say on the matter and was probably used to hearing dumb shit from its previous owner.
He idly began counting room numbers before stopping at one.
This one was right.
Right?
He shrugged and began knocking.
Hi

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:31 am

Chicago
Breaking down the wall of vines, Dawn shook the hand offered to her. She had made a friend, and she was happy. Her envy was now under control, which caused all the vines to vanish. As Knight vanished, she chased after him yelling, "Wait! I need help finding. . . the Superhuman Training Facility!" She came to a halt, breathing hard. Her brother or sister could have chased Knight to Kingdom Come, but she tired far more easily than her siblings. "Never mind," she sighed.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Slavery is Freedom Part Eight

"Lord Broly went to the dining hall to have food preparation begin." Cassandra informed her." He said to be cleaned up and ready when he returns."

Shuddering, Tomia absentmindedly rubbed her stomach as she stood and began dressing again. Lord Broly was even more angry then usual after finding out she was going to bear him a child. Maybe it was more that fact that she was only a Quarterling then a full Saiyan, as he'd probably prefer.

" Alright." She murmured slowly." I'll get ready. Sorry for worrying you."

When Cassandra's hand touched her shoulder, the Hybrid shied from the touch, choosing to ignore the sad smile on the other girls features.

" It's alright." She commented a few moments later." It's only natural, I mean, having a baby must be so exciting!"

Nodding, Tomia ignored whatever words came next, choosing instead to focus her trembling hands on securing her sash. Every day was an entirely different struggle. The first trimester had been manageable, outside of the bloody coughing fits and seizures. But the second was a demon of the worse sort. She was constantly coughing up the sickly sweet crimson fluid. Every twitch of the child was a horrific spasm of pain through her entire frame, and the seizures were more common then they'd ever been before.

Honestly, Tomia questioned her dedication to being a mother. What precedent had been set for her? Her actual mother had never wanted her, and Claudia, well Claudia had been Claudia, and that was enough for her to say. She couldn't disrespect the dead. Even if they were the lucky ones in this situation.

When a servant had called them, it was everything Tomia had not to run, but despite herself, she crept down the stairs, finally locking eyes with her tormentor moments later. A sick, sadistic smile covering his fucking face.

" Just in time." Lord Broly remarked smoothly, gesturing to the seats adjacent to himself." I hope you're hungry wife of mine, I've brought genuine Saiyan cuisine."

Nodding, Tomia sat into her seat, absentmindedly stirring the brown soup with her spoon, hardly paying attention to the actual conversation, or the soft leg that had wrapped around her own in a comforting manner. It was all becoming too much. She couldn't take much more of this. Given the bruises on his jaw, and the jagged gash across his brow, she could tell this was one of those nights. Whenever he left for a few days, the tension was always permeable when he returned. Whatever could bruise him was unknown to her, but she sure had half a mind to find-

" Why aren't you eating the food my little wife?"

The words were chilling, and as Tomia traced her eyes up, she felt her heart tighten as he recognized a vein popping out on his forehead, the air becoming hazy as heat poured off the Saiyan.

" I-I'm not... I mean I-"

" You are going to eat every last drop of that, or you're going to face the consequences." The Saiyan hissed, his hand snapping out as he backhanded her from the table, her head bouncing off the granite as bile filled her throat, tears pricking at her eyes.

" Cassandra, feed her for me, will you?"

The words were of course, not a request. Terrified, Cassandra jumped up, rushing to Tomia's side and tilting her head back, the vile, disgusting liquid slipping past her lips. Gagging and sputtering, it was all Tomia had not to choke and vomit as the scalding liquid was forced down her throat, angry tears pouring down her face as she struggled. When the bowl finally left her mouth, Tomia bolted to her feet, her entire frame trembling as she raced away from the table, half stumbling into a restroom as she wretched, her body rejecting the food as much as she had wanted too.

'I'm becoming too weak.' Her thoughts had betrayed her of course, no matter how tire they were. Her body and the baby had been rejecting everything she ate for the last week at most, and the effects were obvious on the Saiyan's already petite frame. She was dying slowly, that much was as true, but every act of resistance was another stab at her tormentor. And even as she wretched blood and bile onto the tiles, she could feel an almsot saddistic grin grow on her.

" And I'll deny him in death as well."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Asumar Masaki | Kazuko Masaki | Master Shimura
A Few Hours Later...

"Impressive, you are amongst many of the people who have the potential to succeed myself in terms of raw power." Asumar commented with a wild smirk on his face, his eyes widened in excitement and his purple aura flaring up in a show of dominance against his opponent, Superman "Something that should be expected by a kryptonian such as yourself, however..." Asumar closed his eyes momentarily before shooting open, his eyes taking on a purple hue, with energy seeping out of his irises as if they were fire "Over time, I've fought against powerful gods, even those who have killed me once before, but that does not mean I've improved my skills as time has progressed, and I have the means to make even you submit, Kal-El!" a single palm up to the Red Caped Kryptonian, Asumar's eyes widened in the everlasting thrill he always felt when in the heat of battle "Almighty Push!" Asumar exclaimed loudly...

Thirty Minutes Before...

Asumar and Kazuko stood on the border line that they established as the breaking point between their small island and the mainland United States, a calm and collected expression plastered on the brothers faces as they knew what was about to take place as well as the repercussions that would follow such an action. Kazuko was reluctant to do such a thing, violating the sovereignty of the United States would be something that would cause SHIELD, and any other organization that was obligated to enforcing the Superhero Registration Act to be forced to respond to such an action, Kazuko feared this due to the fact that there were also certain heroes who also enforced the Superhero Registration Act, including the likes of Xander and even Superman and if they couldn't hold their own against the Kryptonian, what good would they do against someone such as Xander?!

"You know Kazuko..." Asumar spoke up, one of his hands hanging lazily by his hip while his other hand hung limply and motionlessly "If you do not want to involve yourself in what is to come, just tell me and you can go on your merry way, I can sense that you are still unsure about what Is to come." Asumar stated, a stoic expression remaining on his face as he prepared to remove the island from the mainland United States, he did this for two reasons, to create his own nation out of a small island, which would most likely earn himself the wrath of SHIELD and those who supported the Superhero Registration Act, but there was also an ulterior motive behind Asumar's actions: the desire to fight extremely strong opponents and test his own power against those opponents. Asumar realized that with his life entering a state of calm, he was growing weaker and weaker with each passing day, something that he would not allow to happen now.

"Of course I know Asumar, but I am still considering my options, I'm thinking of either stopping you or just letting you do what you wish." Kazuko exchanged a glance with Asumar, trying to determine if Asumar had any questionable intent hidden behind his eyes "You aren't trying to pull the same stunt that you tried the first time you tried to blow up the Earth, right?" Kazuko asked, hoping that Asumar was not following the destructive path he had followed years earlier. In response, Asumar turned his head towards Kazuko, not out of anger, but in mild surprize that he would think such a thing, causing Kazuko to slightly raise his arms up innocently "Right, right, You have people that you care about and all, but as you're brother, I'll always be concerned about your actions, I mean don't you remember the times you were embarrased by Kilian-" At this, Asumar bared his teeth, a construct forming right in front of Kazuko in the form of a fist, shooting forward to strike him, which Kazuko was lucky to have shot up into the air, narrowly avoiding the strike "I'll take my leave now!"

As soon as Asumar felt Kazuko's energy signature leave the island, he smirked and took only the slightest glance back "Tch, sometimes Kazuko can serve as an annoyance..." Asumar shot up into the sky, staring down at the borderline between his island and the United States "But I guess being related to him doesn't give me much of a choice, regardless-" A massive Knife-like construct fell out of the sky and crashed into the border, creating a fine trench between the two nations "This should be enough to warrant some attention from SHIELD as well as other Organizations throughout the world." Asumar remarked, sitting down upon a throne made out of pure energy, while telekinetically tearing the island away from the rest of the United States, knowing what was to come next...
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Chicago, Chinatown

Derrick Quinn sat alone in the corner of one of the districts many crowded Chinese restaurants and continued to slowly and methodically chew on his meal. His mind was distant, yet focused; his eyes occasionally glancing at one waiter in particular (a 19 year old male) like the watchful gaze of a predator on its prey.

He swallowed and picked up his cup of water before downing two gulps and returning it to the exact spot where it had been a few seconds before. No one here knew who he was; not one single person. It was as if he'd been wiped from history when he'd lost that second term vote in the senate.
He looked at the waiter again.

Derrick didn't let that bother him. No one remembered his immediate replacement either - it was difficult to remember someone who didn't last a week into their term before resigning. A smirk wormed its way onto Derrick's face at the thought before vanishing after a few moments.

He peeled back the lip of his leather glove on his right hand to glance at the watch on his wrist; it was almost time now.
He looked back at the waiter and followed his path as the man picked up a handful of plates from a table at returned to the kitchen. Derrick took another bite, his food was getting cold now.

His eyes wandered in the direction of the restaurant's only security camera (which was facing the cashier at the front of the restaurant) and he promptly made a slow, left-moving direction with his right hand - turning the camera so it faced the wall entirely before disconnecting its microphone, no one in the room seemed to notice the camera moving.

Derrick cleared his throat with a quiet cough before he stood up and finished the rest of his drink. He then promptly dropped the glass on the floor; shattering it with a loud crash which silenced everyone in the room, who in turn looked at him suspiciously.

"My apologies..." Derrick said with a curled lip, walking towards the counter as he spoke, "But I'd like to file a complaint with the restaurant's manager over the quality of my meal..."

He'd lost the attention of most of the room's occupants by this point, the more the better, he took another step towards the counter.

"I apologise if I seem dramatic about this whole thing," Derrick's words had brought the waiter he'd been watching out from the kitchen - his facial expression a crude mixture of concern and outrage, "But...I really don't like microwaved food..." The waiter froze in place, "It gives me stomach cramps for weeks."

The waiter blinked a few times before stepping forward, placing himself between Derrick and the rest of the restaurant's employees.

"Sir. I'd like you to leave now before we call the c-" the waiter was halfway through asking before he was thrown across the room and into a wall by a rapid movement of Derrick's wrist; landing in an unnatural position with a sickening crack as the entire room started screaming.

"SIT DOWN!" Derrick demanded, turning to face the panicked customers with raised arms as they surged for the restaurant's exit, "This is just a business dispute. Sit down-" Seeing that he was being ignored, Derrick merely raised both of his arms and closed his eyes, "Okay then..."

Cutlery rose from every table in the restaurant, turning in the air as Derrick adjusted the angle of his wrists, before shooting out in the directions of the customers as Derrick pushed out his hands.

The screaming stopped.

A brief clanging of cutlery echoed in the room as half a dozen bodies, of both customers and employees who had tried to escape, twitched on the walls of the restaurant, all of them impaled by multiple knives, forks and other assortments that had previously adorned the tables. Blood started to seep into both the floor and the walls.

Content with his handiwork, Derrick turned around and came face to face with the woman who had previously been manning the cash register. Now she was armed with a heavy looking revolver, which she was levelling at Derrick's forehead with shaking wrists.

"Now. Now." Derrick muttered in a deadpan, condescending tone as he twitched his fingers, watching the woman's fear-filled eyes dilate as she fought to keep the weapon pointed at Derrick; only to fail as the weapon forced itself against the side of her own head.

Derrick twitched his middle finger. A gunshot followed and the woman dropped to the floor, lifeless. With little more than a second thought he flicked his right hand over his shoulder, sending the body hurtling across the room - breaking two tables on the other side of the room where it impacted.

He blinked and looked down at the floor as a whimper escaped the prone form of the waiter he'd been watching earlier - the sole survivor of the incident. He crouched down slowly and telekinetically flipped the man onto his back - resulting in a horrific cry of pain which didn't even register with Derrick.

"Stupid boy..." Derrick whispered in the fear-stricken man's ear, "Rushing to register probably doesn't seem like such a good idea now does it?"
He looked at the man's face, "Microwave emission would have certainly proven useful..." He trailed off for a moment before looking the man in the eyes, "Don't worry...I'll find a use for it..." Derrick stood up and took a step backwards, "Speaking of which...That leads us onto my power..."

"Mister...Granger...Please...Mercy..." The man begged in between sobs as Derrick levelled his index finger at his forehead.

"Poor boy..." Derrick smirked as he traced his finger across the man's forehead like a sharpened obsidian blade; instantly drawing a belching spurt of blood as the immobilised man cried out in agony, "You don't even know my name..."

Derrick was silent as he finished the job, ignoring the man's bloodcurdling shrieks,as he cut open the man's scalp and the top of his skull with a clean cut before telekinetically throwing it in a nearby bin; he crouched down again, removing his gloves and shoving them into his pockets as he rolled up his sleeves and started to wander his hands into the man's exposed cranium, prodding at the various centres of his brain for a few minutes before letting out a low - almost euphoric - sigh and standing up again.

He turned on the spot and held out his bloodied hand towards a food covered table, after a moment of concentration, the food started to shake and bubble before exploding. Derrick smirked and walked over to a tray of napkins, using more than a few to wipe the blood of his hands.

With that done, Derrick returned to his table and extended his hands over his food; flooding the dish with radiation and killing any DNA which resided there. He adjusted his tie slowly before leaving the restaurant - more than content with his newly acquired power, his Hunger satisfied for now.
Last edited by Tarazed on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Chicago, Chinatown Restaurant.

A Few hours after the Attack....

Police Captain John Brakenbrook lit up a cigarette, standing behind the yellow tape of the cornered off Restaurant.

The entire Chinatown block had been closed off for Police quaratine of the area and investigation, John stamped it out, "Bout time I quit anyways", "Smart decision". John Brakenbrook peered over his shoulder to see The Knight, "Yeah, my Daughter has been nagging me to quit". John shook hands with The Knight, "Has the area been tampered with yet?", John shook his head, "No, I've been waiting for you. My men are keeping pedestrians out". The Knight and John walked into the restaurant, John grimaced at the scene, The Knight keeping his demeanor. The people were butchered, stabbed and impaled with knives, cutlery, and other utensils, with a large amount of blood around the area.

The Knight carefully walked around, stepping over patches of blood, and making sure not to touch the bodies, "You know what's sick?" John asked The Knight. The Knight peered over at him, silent, "I was going to take my wife out for dinner here tomorrow" John said, shaking his head as he looked at an older couple, dead on the floor. The Knight peered down at one table, seemingly untouched by the blood and murder, "No blood on any part of this Table", "That's where Witnesses say he was sitting", "He?". The Knight then looked over at a dead waiter, behind his body were a large amount of Restaurant employees. "What kind of person does this, commits murder in a public place and somehow gets away?", The Knight shook his head, "This wasn't a murder.....".

The Knight stood up, gazing around, "It was a Massacre".

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Lysia
One year later
Madworld

The jobs kept getting odder and kept getting more and more difficult, exactly what I need to keep throwing out all this temporal energy build up inside of me. It seems people have even begun giving me names, Time's Arrow, Flame of the Past, ..., Warrior Girl, ... I still hate that last one, not that I specifically like the others but they're a good sign of my growth. Regardless of that it seems the call for work is emanating from this Madworld more than any other place. Getting in wasn't to hard when you have control over time, even without that I probably would've gotten in without being spotted with relative ease but better be safe than sorry and I have an excess of temporal energy any way. The jobs here are the oddest, but they force me to use the most of my energy so they're perfect.

Mainly bodyguard work, many people here are scared and the richest off those are willing to pay to get rid of that fear, it's been a challenge to find out which want someone to just stand there with them and look scary, or those who actually have use for a bodyguard and are in actual danger, it's the later of these two that I need. The other ones are to energy conserving, I'd risk going critical if that's all I did every day, regardless that's just boring, what kind of proud Amazonian would accept simply standing at someone's side to look threatening, a real Amazonian needs the fight or the hunt. In any case it is time to find me a new job, my last ended when I ended the threat, permanently. But if I learned one thing of this place, always enough problems to keep mercenaries active.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Chicago, Chinatown
Dawn walked down the street, lost yet again. This was beginning to get frustrating. Half these people speak little to no English, but they're running shops and businesses. "There ought to be a law that makes immigrants learn English," muttered Dawn as she turned a corner. The good thing that came about getting lost, was she did have an excellent meal, though sushi was not her favorite meal.

As she turned the corner, she saw flashing lights, cop cars, and a police barrier. Running to the Police Barrier, Dawn asked one of the officers, "What happened here?"
"There's been a murder, Miss. I'll have to ask you to move along," the Officer replied, gruffly.
"What kind of creep would perform a murder?" demanded Dawn aloud. She was starting to get angry, but not enough to bring about her fiery aura.
"I have no idea, Miss, but I'll have to ask you to move along," the Officer restated.
Dawn saw a familiar figure inside-Knight. "I'm an ally of Knight's," she said, "Does that help anything?"
"Well, IF what you're saying is true, and you're not a nosy member of the press trying to get a looksie, then he'll have to confirm it," replied the Officer, "Hey, Jim, tell the Cap there's some gal out here claiming to be one of Knights compadres!"

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Osnil wrote:Chicago, Chinatown
Dawn walked down the street, lost yet again. This was beginning to get frustrating. Half these people speak little to no English, but they're running shops and businesses. "There ought to be a law that makes immigrants learn English," muttered Dawn as she turned a corner. The good thing that came about getting lost, was she did have an excellent meal, though sushi was not her favorite meal.

As she turned the corner, she saw flashing lights, cop cars, and a police barrier. Running to the Police Barrier, Dawn asked one of the officers, "What happened here?"
"There's been a murder, Miss. I'll have to ask you to move along," the Officer replied, gruffly.
"What kind of creep would perform a murder?" demanded Dawn aloud. She was starting to get angry, but not enough to bring about her fiery aura.
"I have no idea, Miss, but I'll have to ask you to move along," the Officer restated.
Dawn saw a familiar figure inside-Knight. "I'm an ally of Knight's," she said, "Does that help anything?"
"Well, IF what you're saying is true, and you're not a nosy member of the press trying to get a looksie, then he'll have to confirm it," replied the Officer, "Hey, Jim, tell the Cap there's some gal out here claiming to be one of Knights compadres!"

An officer approached Captain Brakenbrook,
"Sir, There's an Ally of The Knight here", John Raised an eyebrow, "Wouldn't Lawbringer just get around the blockade like The Knight did".

The Knight stood up looking at the officer, "What does this 'Ally' look like?", "Female, long hair in a ponytail", "We've meet before, let her through". The Officer nodded, heading back to the barricade he allowed the woman to cross through. If she did cross through and made it to the Restaurant, She's see The Knight inspecting a knife that was lodged in a wall, the blood on it meant ot went straight through someone. "Emotigirl, Nice to see you again", John was writing down, giving a nod to Dawn before he continued to investigate.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Chicago
Dawn was finally let through by the Officer, who, admittedly, was quite smitten by her beauty. Upon entry, she found herself sickened by what she saw-piles of dead bodies. "Nice to see you as well, Knight. I wish that it were under better circumstances," Dawn stuttered, still in shock as to her surroundings, even though in reality, most crime-fighters didn't meet in better circumstances.
"That officer outside told me that there was a murder in here. I hate to argue with him, partially because he's not here, but this wasn't a murder; it was a massacre," Dawn continued, scanning the room. Her anger now exploded as her fiery aura took over her. Now looking like this, Dawn's anger began to outwit her control, "The person who committed this despicable crime will BURN in MY wrath, then in HELL!"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Asumar Masaki
Asumar Masaki vs Superman: The Rematch

Asumar sat quietly on his throne, his eyes closed and his heart beating with anticipation, he could sense someone approaching the island rapidly, a man who flew so fast that none could hear him, the one who was able to go toe to toe with Darkseid and survive the encounter against the now deceased New God, the one who was able to push both himself and Kazuko to their absolute limit. A smile formed on Asumar's face as his aura shot out all around the glowing blue throne, sensing the man behind him, his red cape flowing in the wind as he said nothing "So you've finally arrived..." Asumar's intertwined fingers fell to the arms of his blue throne, and his eyes opening to see the Kryptonian before him "Clark Kent, or should I say, Superman?" Asumar rose up from his throne, his arms crossed together as he floated casually before his foe, staring at him with a pleased smile "It has been such a long time since we've last met, I simply knew that you could not resist trying to stop me."

Superman stared at Asumar with a neutral expression on his face, this was the second time that he had to stop Asumar from doing what he wanted, first he fought against the Superhero Registration Act, and now he was stealing a piece of the Continental United States and quite literally inviting anyone to stop his latest effort "And you can't resist doing whatever you wish here, can't you?" Superman shot back "You think that on this planet you are free to do what you wish? That is not how things work, as long as you live on Earth, you are to abide by our laws that we put in place, and if you do not like it, you can leave and never come back, now either you can return that piece of land to the United States, or I will stop you myself, make you choice." Superman replied, crossing his arms together and simply deciding to stare at Asumar with an intense gaze on his face, signifying that he was just about done playing around with the Masaki.

Asumar's energy shot through the roof as bio-electricity sparked all around his body, his excited expression falling into a serious one, his eyebrows furrowing and his smile being replaced by a frown "Oh? You think it would be that easy to make me to your demands?" Asumar began to chuckle, a light purple energy surrounding his being as he readied himself for a fierce fight "I've been waiting to stretch my muscles once more and fight, for a peaceful life with no fighting in it is no fun for me, I'd prefer to have a rival who would regularly challenge my own power, and you..." Asumar flashed a grin once more, his purple energy shooting out in all directions, releasing great gusts of wind that brushed past the man of steel with relative ease "You are one of the many candidates who have the potential to kill me!" The atmosphere around both Asumar and Superman began to tense up significantly, neither opponent backing down in the slightest "I'm looking forward on testing out my newfound powers on you."

Superman closed his eyes for a moment before slowly opening, his eyes were glowing red, burning as bright as the sun itself, now knowing that this was about to devolve into a fight quickly, and there would be no room for error, judging by Asumar's tone, he really did advance significantly from the last time the two of them met. "Very well then, Asumar Masaki..." Superman brought his arms down to his side "If you have no intentions of standing down..." Superman shot forward towards the wild-haired Masaki.

"Then you leave me no choice but to knock some sense into you!"

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Dawn was finally let through by the Officer, who, admittedly, was quite smitten by her beauty. Upon entry, she found herself sickened by what she saw-piles of dead bodies. "Nice to see you as well, Knight. I wish that it were under better circumstances," Dawn stuttered, still in shock as to her surroundings, even though in reality, most crime-fighters didn't meet in better circumstances.
"That officer outside told me that there was a murder in here. I hate to argue with him, partially because he's not here, but this wasn't a murder; it was a massacre," Dawn continued, scanning the room. Her anger now exploded as her fiery aura took over her. Now looking like this, Dawn's anger began to outwit her control, "The person who committed this despicable crime will BURN in MY wrath, then in HELL!"

As Dawn was now visually Brighter, from the Fiery Aura around her, and Angry.
John was nervous, keeping a more calm tone, and peering at The Knight who looked back at Dawn.

"we're going to find the Animal who did this, But right now we need to remain calm and survey the evidence", John flipped back a page and began to read off,
"So far everyone was killed with the Utensils off the entire place, precisely hitting their targets. The Waiter near the only blood free table, currently has.....the entire top of his head cut off".
The Knight stood up from surveying some of the knives, "None of these have any Finger prints on them", John raised an eyebrow, "So that means....", "We're dealing with someone with some sort of Telekinetic abilities, and one of great control. As far as my Scans have shown, everyone was killed by being punctured in exact places by their silverware". John closed up his notepad after writing down some more of the information, "I'm gonna go radio to HQ, tell them to ready a Crime Investigation team. I'll have them arrive when you're done". The Knight nodded as the captain left, The Knight used the Comm link in his helm,

["Knight to Lawbringer, where are you?"], "Right here" Lawbringer said dropping down and entering the Restaurant. her eyes were visibly squinting once seeing the scene, shaking her head, "This has gotta be one Psychotic Meta, to do this to so many Innocent people". The Knight started to walk around the counter, looking over at Dawn, "Emotigirl this is My Partner, Lawbringer. Lawbringer this is Emotigirl". Lawbringer gave wave as she began to access a small device, "Trying to Access the Security CCTV of this place", The Knight was gazing around, "Many of the Cameras were taken out, though there's got to be some that were missed". The Knight used the Lenses on his helmet to view the electrical wiring between the Cameras.

"Lawbringer, Emotigirl, Try to find the Office and survey what you can from the CCTV network, I'll continue on investigation down here". Lawbringer nodded as she nodded to Emotigirl before heading behind the counter and towards one of the back rooms.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Chicago
Dawn slowly began regaining control of herself after her explosion. The anger still raged inside, but the fiery aura was gone. Now being introduced to Lawbringer, Dawn extended a hand and said, "Hi." After Knight told her to follow Lawbringer, Dawn put her hands to her head and began muttering as she followed, "Panda bears. Red Pandas. Dolphins. Puppies. Kittens. . ."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse