NATION

PASSWORD

Conflict in the Cyberius -IC PMT RP (REGION ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Freedoms and Rights
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Freedoms and Rights » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:51 am

2 March 89 APW

Himmler Castle, Freedomy

"Fool? Who's the fool?" Himmler roared, flexing his muscles. "I trained you! You had potential! Insolent brat!"

Marethyu readied his kukri. "This ends here. You're going down. If you refuse to join me... I am but trying to turn you to the truth, which you have failed to see."

Himmler snarled. "I'll never defect to Baphomet, that worthless scum!"

Marethyu lowered his head. "Then it is to my greatest and deepest regret that I shall have to deal with you. I control you. You have been but a puppet, while I have been pulling the strings!"

"Enough of this meaningless dialogue, traitor. The cult is loyal to me!"

"You have failed us, then. I'll have to kill you."

"You can try!"

Himmler twirled, leaping off the chair with remarkable agility. "You will soon come to understand that my knowledge of the supernatural is far greater than yours."

"I had always respected you, despite your flaws, Himmler. You would have made a valuable ally. I'm sorry it has to come to this." Marethyu's eyes burned a brilliant violet. "You have lost this fight before it even started. There's nothing that you can do to stop me now."

"Is there?" Himmler smiled. "I am powerful, I am the last of the Fourth Himmlean Dynasty, a family holding more power and authority than you can possibly imagine!"

"Not that dusty tree again?" Marethyu trusted his blade as Himmler dodged it. "It is great only in your mind!"

"Ha! Missed again!" Himmler laughed evilly as from his robes he pulled another sword. "You shall pay for the insult you made against the Master, he is the true leader of Capala Sword!"

"Ah, he may be, but I am the leader of the Cult of the Fiend, an association greater than yours, filled with new minds instead of those useless, ancient, Zabists."

Himmler slashed at Marethyu, and Marethyu parried. "Your swordsmanship is remarkably dull." Himmler emphasised.

"I-AM-GREATER!" Marethyu slashed wildly.

"No patience. No wonder you always fail."

"I don't need to be patient." huffed Marethyu.

"Ah, I see. I have allies too, you know. A backup plan, a fiendish mastermind always knows how to deal with a little... pest and a sidetrack. I have failed you, Marethyu." Himmler laughed. "After 20 minutes of duelling, and you still can't make me bleed! So long, bye bye! Oh, and see you very soon!" Himmler waved, and in a shimmer of light, he vanished.

"Whatever sorcery you have done, however you evaded me, the Cult of the Fiend will find you. Next time, you won't be so lucky. We could have done much together, yet this has to be the way." Marethyu hissed. "I will do what I must."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Freedoms and Rights » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:00 am

2 March 89 APW

The Bovine Conglomerate, Spasticasia

Himmler coughed. He had teleported to the Bovine Conglomerate. He had former allies here...

Ambini froze. "Himmler! What is the meaning of this visit?"

"The schism has failed. We must unite. They are coming. Security compromised-" Himmler clutched his chest..." Too... too weak. He was strong, Ambini! Not stronger than me in the secret ways, but strong enough! What could I do?" Himmler retched.

Ambini gazed concernedly at Himmler. "Well, perhaps now I can call you a friend once more. We have much to discuss, but let me first consult Lakshmi."

"Indeed. I need- to rest." Himmler crumpled to the floor. "Emergency teleportation device. Works wonders, can be used only once- vitoneuron circuit- used up-" Himmler grimaced, and pressed his hand upon his throat. "Used up all my - energy.. Marethyu- I cannot believe how he turned! But- our allies, we must rally Capala-" Himmler's mouth remained began to froth, and he fainted, face down on the floor.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Freedoms and Rights » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:28 am

2 March 89 APW
Public Announcement to all Nations

"Well met, fellow members of the Cyberius... I am Marethyu. Most of you probably don't know who I am, but that will change soon. Basically, I run this show now. The Zabist influence has been wiped from the nation, and a new order has been established. UFR demands that it's Capala status be replaced with a Satanic one. Believe me, all ye heretics and unbelievers, you will know who I am soon enough."

The Khan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Khan Empire » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:43 am

1 March 89 APW
Ascalon Tower

"That question has a very simple answer. We simply want an ally of you. Possibly a military base on the southern continent if you don't mind, but if not we won't push that term. Khan suggests these terms.

1. Pact of non-aggression
2. Joint anti-Capala stance
3. Joint research into space exploration as well as mechanised warfare
4. Joint anti-Satanic stance
5. Juggernaut & Dreadnought-class airship manufacturing rights for Ironside manufacturing rights
6. A military base to be set up in a remote location in Kasterborous Gallifrey for the purpose of providing Khan support to the War council.
7. Embassies to be set up on each other's territory
8. Mutual neutral stance towards each other in the event of a war between East Niphilate and Wardomia

Please acknowledge these 8 points and let us know if you disagree with any of them. We understand that Gallifreyans hail fro, outer space. With the aid of East Niphilate, we might be able to reach your former planet within 10 years."

Communal Commons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Communal Commons » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:14 pm

3 March 89 APW

The Master Strikes Back

The Bovine Conglomerate

"The Zabist influence has been WIPED!? WTF?! The Zabists have been around for over THREE THOUSAND YEARS. The bovine worshippers gained divine revelations from Bovoxow for THREE AND A HALF THOUSAND YEARS. A noob, ridiculous satanic cult seeks to end this rule! They shall regret it!" The Master turned around.

"What if we assassinate?-"

"Not a long term solution. I have assassinated many people, yet nothing has changed." The Master admitted. "Perhaps it is time that we adopt a separate strategy."

Communal Commons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Communal Commons » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 pm

3 March 89 APW

The Bovine Conglomerate, Spasticasia

"Is he still in a coma?" Lakshmi asked concernedly.

"The teleportation was taxing, Had he fought with Marethyu... both men are too strong, the fight would have ended in a stalemate. Himmler knew that." The Master said. "We shall ask for aid from those that are loyal to us in United Freedoms and Rights, Communal Commons, Kasterborous Gallifrey, the Khan Empire, etcetera. They will not have to join us here in the Conglomeration. I am counting on our many many friends in UFR to put an end to Marethyu. They are loyal to me, and the throne. My people loved me too, and will not stand to see Marethyu usurp my position. Should he try, there will be a bloody revolution."

OOC. It is indeed true that Himmler's people love him and exalt him.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Freedoms and Rights » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

4 March 89 APW
Himmler Castle
Magdair approached the Exarch, "Marethyu, we have amassed a great number of new cultists. We now have the means to..." Magdair paused as he saw the Exarch's face. He had amputated his left hand at the forearm and replaced it with a cybernetic implant. He also had two stumps on his forehead and red skin.

"Exarch..."

"My faithful Magdair, we are close. So very close. Every step of the way, we come closer to bringing the Old ones to our realm. They will bring Paradise with them! I have seen it! I will continue to lead the Cult of the fiend, Magdair, but we must find someone to lead the UFR for us... someone charismatic, someone popular..." Marethyu snapped his fingers. "Of course! The General you were speaking to earlier! Kvothe... i'm sorry, I didn't catch his surname."

"Kingkiller, Exarch."

Marethyu paused as he digested that piece of information. The Kingkiller to become king! How ironic!

"Well, bring in this Kvothe. He may be able to turn public opinion to the Cult."
Last edited by United Freedoms and Rights on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Niphilate
Envoy

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Air Fortress Mosley
A new complication... wondered the Imperator. A civil war amongst terrorists seemed to be brewing, though frankly he didn't care that much. Let them knock each other out.

Now though, there were more important things to focus on. High grade Peitet has been acquired, but the supply was still quite limited. They had to find the optimal way to harness this power, rather than simply manufacturing a thousand Pietet bombs. There were two campaigns right now- Operation Superpower and Operation Kronos. Once those were completed, the resilience of the Imperium machine would surely be completely assured. The Khan Empire would help them achieve these goals and in exchange, the Imperium wod rebuild them into a superpower.

Base Kronos
The second delivery had been successful. A few more manned drones had been unloaded, alongside its first major defensive cannon. This was uncharted ground, and though the plan was theoretically sound, every last detail still needed to be accounted for, on the ground.

Wardomia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wardomia » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:40 am

The Fortress
"Speed up the timetable. Occupy Takkal and ship all the Pietet out. Squeeze the lemons till the pips squeak. Send satellite !-A out of orbit. The Pietet shipment is still being shipped out. Make it look like an accident."
"Yes, Sir."
"Start Phase One and Two."
"Yes, sir."

Space
A fuel module had failed. The satellite was plunging back down to Earth with it payload."

Wardomia
In Wardomia, Marines set out with unmarked uniforms for destinations unknown."

Off the Coast of East Niphilate
The Wardomian Navy gathered at its full might. The entire Swing Flotilla had been deployed outside of Niphilate waters 100km off the coast. The navy had been placed on war alert.

Press Conference
"With regards to recent incidents, Wardomia has decided to ramp up it's involvement in the Northern hemisphere. We will be sending advisors to the Random Empire should they so desire for military defines purposes."

United Lands of Earth
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Lands of Earth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:47 am

ULE City
As Maximilian considered the offer, he realised that it was what he had been waiting for. He sent his reply at once.
To Sclorini
Yes.

To Kasterborous Gallifrey.
Consider joining us in a secret alliance. We are going to join with Wardomia in one too.

He gave the order at once.
At the break of dawn, ULE troops crossed the border into Grapentina and Spasticasia. Facing little opposition, the invasion was all but complete by the end of the week.

Press Conference
"We have decided to wipe out the Capala Sword once and for all. Our occupation of Grapentina is only temporary, to give us better leverage over the Zabists."
Last edited by United Lands of Earth on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kasterborous Gallifrey
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kasterborous Gallifrey » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 am

Gallifrey stands with Capala Sword

In a shocking press statement, Pertwee has revealed that Gallifrey shall support the Capalists, albeit those who seek to gain their religion recognition in peaceful ways.

Takkal
Secretary

Founded: Dec 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Takkal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:40 am

TAKSEC Tower
The Spymaster had gone into hiding, taking with him a large briefcase of gold, as well as President Wind. They would weather this storm, even if it destroyed a thousand superpowers.

Ports
General Pashka put on a grim expression. His time was now. If he could hold out while Wardomia occupied its entire navy with the Imperium, he could gain countless riches from this "Gemini" character.

"Fire."

The artillery was ancient, but its aim was true, and a large fleet of container ships exploded as the Pietet violently reacted.

The Khan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Khan Empire » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:45 am

5 March 89 APW
Khan citadel
The Emperor's eyes widened as he read the news. Spasticasia taken! An outrage! ULE had no right to invade a peaceful nation.

On what is seen as a declaration of war on a former Capala State now turned peaceful, Khan took actions to defend Spasticasia from the ULE. 500 000 Khan troops crossed the border on 5 March 89 APW. 20% of them Augments. A team of Juggernaut pilots and Dreadnought airships were dispatched for the purpose of support.

The liberation of Sppasticasia was underway.

Meanwhile, a team of diggers were mining merrily away albeit fully aware of the situation aboveground...

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Freedoms and Rights » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:07 am

Himmler Castle

General Kvothe was examining the invasion on Spasticasia carefully. The Bovine conglomerate had been compromised. He was no Zabist, but he held a respect for the religious order and the intelligence displayed by the Master. Hearing footsteps outside his tent, he whirled, drawing his pistol.

"Relax, I'm not here to kill you, I'm here to make a proposition." The snakelike Magdair remarked dryly.

Kvothe Kingkiller blushed so deeply that his cheeks matched the colour of his fiery mop of hair. He quickly holstered his gun and saluted the Cultist. "Good day sir, how may I be of service?"

"You can start by taking charge of the country."

The bluntness of the statement sent the General staggering. General Kvothe? In politics! An outrageous idea, but Kvothe was nothing if not a leader. Perhaps even moreso than Himmler himself!

"Sir, I would be honoured to accept the title of Minister..."

"No, we have much greater plans for you. You see, the Cult of the Fiend has recently run into some trouble with the Zabists.You, Kvothe, could help mend our ties. Our leader acted... irrationally. Basically, he tried to kill Himmler. But Kvothe! An oppurtunity to mend that mistake lies just before us! If we aid the Bovine Conglomerate, I'm sure we can get Marethyu pardoned. You simple need to accept the title of Fuhrer and give the order."

Magdair paused and waited for Kvothe's reply.

"... I'll do it."

5 March 89 APW
Off the coast of the Bovine Conglomerate
10 ships filled with Navy SEALs landed in silence that night. The landing force surrounded the Bovine Conglomerate and entered, silent as smoke. Hundreds of ULE troops were killed in their sleep and the Bovine Conglomerate was the first victory of the UFR forces.

East Niphilate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:52 am

Air Fortress Mosley
A new development had been occurred. A troubling act by Wardomia, in what seemed to be a massive blockade of an entire coast. While there had been not enough time to create the perfect delivery system, Pietet could be improvised. Theoretically, a few rockets could sink a large part of the fighting power if they were concentrated enough...

No. That wasn't a long term solution. East Niphilate couldn't be at war with Wardomia forever. They shared goals. It was still a superpower in the ideal vision for the future. Diplomacy was the only way this could end.

At any rate, he didn't need to fear a land invasion, or even a successful landing. The Red Sky Fleet had settled itself rather firmly around the most strategic coastal regions. The Wardomians might wrest control of the seas, but there was no way they would be able to land when the guns of entire fleet were trained on charging men, especially since reinforcements were a continent away.

I fear a lack of correspondence has resulted in a misunderstanding. As two military superpowers, perhaps it is time we conduct a frank and honest discussion on doctrine and the future plans of the Cyberius Confederation.

We are both too heavily armed for any sort of easy victory on either side, and war would likely result in both of us losing superpower status due to our sheer destructive capacity for each other. Keeping that in mind, I hope we can find some common ground and resolve this recent mobilization towards our shores.

Isle of DarkSlide
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of DarkSlide » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:17 am

Chief Technology Officer, Matt Rix awoke with a start.

How long had he been asleep? His desk was awash with stacks of papers, data slates and schematics, both military and commercial technology.

He had been holed up in his laboratory for the better part of a month. From the whisperings of his staff, Rix could tell that once again the Cyberius Region teetered on the brink.

The weaponisation programme he had been working on had ground to a halt. None of his ideas were practical nor cost effective to produce on a massive scale and replace the standard ballistic armaments of the Isle of DarkSlide's drone army.

Frustration at his failures boiled over. In a roar, he swept his table clear, sending papers flying. He needed a sign! A breakthrough!

With a sigh, Rix calmed himself down. Nothing would come of frustration. He went about picking up the pieces.

His hands grasped one of his earliest schematics, a long barrel rifle. One of his earlier attempts to extract more range from the standard rifle. Initial tests had proven futile, the physics of rifling, balance, weight all didn't compute nicely.

As he moved to crush the plan, his gaze fell on a fridge magnet his old Army buddy had given him. It was replica of a marksmanship badge, back when he was the force.

Magnets. Electromagnetism. What if?

Rix leapt to his feet, grabbing on to his workstation to steady himself.

This could be it. This WAS it. He had a breakthrough. A BREAKTHROUGH!

He punched in the variables, barely daring to believe.

Retain ultra-long barrel. Replace rifling with military grade electromagnets. Counterweight here. Gyroscope at muzzle for added stability. Trade standard ammunition for ferromagnetic materials, unique to the Isle. Gunpower would become obsolete!

Rix didn't know how long he toiled. Minutes, hours, days. It mattered little.

He had done it. A regional first. The railgun, or as he preferred to call it, the pulse rifle.

The Pulse Rifle is a very long weapon, with a length many times its width and height. The bulk of the barrel is surrounded by coils of conductive material, visible in some patterns along the top of the weapon, which produce a solenoid. When current is passed through them, these coils generate an electromagnetic field oriented along the barrel. At the front of the weapon are the weapon's two muzzles, just behind which is a circular apparatus that looks like a large bolt head that serves as a recoil stabiliser. To the rear of the barrel mechanism is the primary magazine, and behind that the trigger assembly and stock. A remote thermal sight adorns most models of the Pulse Rifle, atop and slightly forward of the trigger assembly. The thermal sight combines with the weapon's advanced stabilisers and recoil reduction to make the Pulse Rifle highly accurate during aimed fire.

(OOC: Shamelessly plagiarized from the 40K Wikia on Pulse Rifles. LOL. Not assuming similar power levels as the 40k universe, but this explanation captures how I imaging a pulse rifle in NS would look like and function. Cheers!)

Downloading a report to a data slate, Matt Rix charged out of his lab to find the Supreme Commander.

Kasterborous Gallifrey
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Kasterborous Gallifrey » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:59 pm

7 March 89 APW

Gallifrey reinforces Spasticasia

War Councillor and Supreme Precept of the War Council Eldritch Tancredi has sent a battalion of 100,000 Gallifreyan troops to give aid to the Spasticasian defence. "This is outrageous! Maximilian has no right to declare war on a Capala Statae which has already shown its intentions as peaceful!" the Supreme Precept was quoted as saying.

United Lands of Earth
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Lands of Earth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:28 pm

8 March, 89 APW

Press Conference
"We urge fellow nations to cease attacking our troops. Our only goal and intwntion is to liberate thise that have been forcibly genetically modified and to set up a secular peaceful state in Spasticasia to pre empt a Capala Sword war. Its is not too late. I urge you to wipe out Uni ted Freedoms and Right lest they pose an even bigger threat."
Off the coast of Spasticasia
Looking through the infrared scanners, Private Snooks laughed. There were the Capala SEALs!
His battery spoke it's deadly language thrice. Then again. And again. Within a minute, the entire invasion flotilla had been wiped out.

ULE City
As Maximilian paced across the room, he grew angrier. And angrier. The Khans. Those jackals. Was it their hobby to randomly inaved and betray all around them? The problem would have to be solved. Now.
To Random Empire:
Dear Will.
Would you accept ULE military help, supplies and advisors in return for an alliance pact? I am worried about the Khan Empire's aggressiveness. Rest assured thwt my current military endavours are temporary and will help bring about peace.

East Niphilate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Krasbourn Castle
General Hiedellkin glanced at the reports. A satellite was out of orbit. He had seen this before. The great crisis with Cumberlanda. They could be trying to send the entire thing hurtling down into the Imperium!

"Set all missile defense systems on high alert. Blow it out of existence if it enters the atmosphere."
Air Fortress Mosley
The Capala States and the Satanists were irrelevant. They played a game of nations, whilst Conrad played a game of empires. However, with Spasticasia now a key strategic location as the buffer between an unpredictable ally and a resurgent local power, perhaps it was time dabble in the Capala game.

We have gained a recent interest in your activities. Shall we negotiate some mutually beneficial agreements?

Base Kronos
Even with the mainland under siege, work continued. The digging wouldn't stop. The building instructions from Khan has been quite specific.

The Khan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Khan Empire » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:04 pm

8 March 89 APW
Press Conference
"The nation of Spasticasia has already declared it's peaceful intentions and separation from Capala Sword. The failure of ULE to accept these Zabists has resulted in genocide and religious discrimination. Khan stands with Gallifrey. The ULE must be forced out of Spasticasia."

Spasticasia
The Augments made short work of the ULE troops with their enhanced combat capabilities. Air support also delivered a crippling strike. Enemy planes quickly succumbed to the fire from the superior Dreadnought ships. When the skies were clear of ULE planes, the Dreadnoughts began a bombing run on the troops across Spasticasia. Instead of dropping bombs, Juggernauts were beamed down and created more casualties and damage than any singular bomb shell. Soon, the first segment of Spasticasia was Khan territory.

Khan High Command
General Crawford Kenway radioed the Gallifreyans.
"Well met, Tancredi. We both seem to have a bone to pick with ULE for invading Spasticasia. What say we have work together on this? If you attack from one side and I attack from another, I doubt the ULE will be able to fight a war on two fronts."

1 March 89 APW
Ascalon Tower
"Do you accept the terms we have put forth? The continuation of bi-polarity and terrorism in the Cyberius could hinge on our agreement. President Pertwee, I urge you to make a swift decision."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Freedoms and Rights » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Himmler Castle
Kvothe read the proposal by the Imperiu again. It seemed too good to be true! The UFR had caught the eye of the Imperium! Now, now it just might be possible to liberate the Bovine Conglomerate.

We would be delighted to have a temporary agreement. Although we understand that you aren't fond of Capala nations, you probably don't like Wardomia and the ULE more. It would be an honour to arrange a temporary alliance with the Imperium.

Kasterborous Gallifrey
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Kasterborous Gallifrey » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

8 MARCH 89 APW

The Panopticon

Pertwee was troubled. The conference had gone on for about a week already. Finally, he stood up, and switched on the hologram projector. Immediately, the footage was relayed to Ascalon tower. "Khan Empire, we have an agreement. However, due to the current situation, we can only accept the term of non - agression. We can also render aid if you are attacked by any country, other than Wardomia."

Isle of DarkSlide
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of DarkSlide » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 pm

The Monolith

Over steepled fingers, Supreme Commander Skye Nathaniel focused on the read-outs scrolling across his display.

There were troop movements, naval blockades, terrorism threats from a rogue faction known as the Capala Sword. For the time being, the threats had passed over the Isle.

It was to DarkSlide's benefit. As the conflict drew the eyes of other nation states elsewhere, the time allowed the Isle to rearm and upgrade.

He was confident that in the time since DarkSlide's inception, his military was gradually becoming sufficiently advanced to stand toe-to-toe with the larger superpowers. Deterrence and show of force is the best option

Rix's breakthrough in military application magnetics and pulse rifle technology would allow DarkSlidean drone troops to engage effectively at distances far greater than the standard military grade rifle. And as drone development kept pace with ballistic advancements, added mobility coupled with superior range would open up new tactical avenues.

He glanced down, as an update from his advisers. It was Ciri Cortana with an update on the roll-out of the new network infrastructure. The nation was now functioning on a closed-system network unique to the Isle, based on the latest discoveries in photon data transfer.

The network was secured by a state-of-the-art cybersecurity system co-developed by Rix and Supreme Commander Nathaniel himself. Using iterative machine-learning, the system discovers and closes off loopholes faster than thought.

Supreme Commander Nathaniel returned his gaze to the regional overview.

Waiting. Watching.

Wardomia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wardomia » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:21 pm

The Fortress
The situation was dangerous. Whilst there was hardly a choice between supporting Khan Empire or the ULE, caution had to be taken. After all, Kasterborous Gallifrey was involved. Diplomacy would have to suffice.
To Maximillian:
There will be reckoning, but not now. Defend against Khan and set up a democratic state. If you do this, we can protect you and get Kasterborous Gallifrey out. However, refrain from attacking Kasterborous Gallifrey.

To Khan Empire:
We demand evidence that genocide is involved. Also, we demand that you stand your troops down now. We will make sure that ULE will not annex Spasticasia.

Press Conference
"After much deliberation, we have decided to send an ultimatum to the Khan Empire. They will have to stand their troops down and let Kasterborous Gallifrey and Wardomia handle this situation. I believe this action is justified, following the Khan Empire's recent ill thought, rash and aggressive ways.

The Khan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Khan Empire » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Ascalon Tower
The troops of Khan had been extremely successful in obtaining the first segment of land from the ULE. However, a snag in their march had occurred. Wardomia had given Khan an ultimatum and as much as the occupation of Spasticasia was an outrage, Khan saw no reason to further antagonize one of the regions superpowers.

We will halt troop movements, but we will not leave Spasticasia until ULE has removed its presence from the state. As a ceasefire has not been brokered, if ULE chooses to strike first, we will not hesitate to return fire. I will make this very clear. A threat to one of Khan's neighbouring countries represents a threat to Khan itself and we will not hesitate to move quickly and decisively.

OOC
Celebrating 250 posts!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents