NATION

PASSWORD

Regnum Anglia [OOC and Sign-ups][Region]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Regnum Anglia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Regnum Anglia [OOC and Sign-ups][Region]

Postby Regnum Anglia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am

Regnum Anglia - OOC and Sign-ups

Welcome to the OOC and Sign-up threat of Regnum Anglia. We're a fresh realist, political roleplay region founded on the grounds of RL politics. Within our regional RP you incarnate an ambitious freshman Member of Parliament, willing to climb the ladder of political responsibilities, and old Lord, seating at the House of Peers since ever, or a senior politician willing to become Prime Minister. Besides these main positions, you can have many, many ohters and you can even create your own.

In a world of power and influence, where relations are the most important, where backstabbing and strange deals are of everyday life, are you going to survive?

Note that it is not required to have a nation in our Region to RP with us. If you nation get's accepted, you can join us as well! :hug:

If you wish to have more information, please take a look at our region or reply to this topic.

For the list of accepted members, please look at the next post.

Important links
Regnum Anglia - Our Region|Our Constitution|The Regnum Anglian Gazette

The application form:
Code: Select all
[b][u]Application form of [region]Regnum Anglia[/region]

[b]NationStates name:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b] (If other than your NS name.)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (I prefer an image, but you may also write it down.)
[b]Party:[/b] (If any)
[b]Role:[/b] (If you wish to become anyone other than a Member of the House of Commons.)
[b]Ideology:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Short bio:[/b]

[b]Are you willing to move a (puppet) nation into our region?[/b] (Though it is not required, it is recommended. Please state why if you don't want to.)
[b]Do you have been (formally) warned or punished by the NationStates Moderators?[/b] (If yes, please explain why.)
[b]RP example:[/b] (Not required)
[b]Other information:[/b] (Not required.)
Last edited by Regnum Anglia on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Founder of Regnum_Anglia

Regnum Anglia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Anglia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am

List of Members and their positions

Regnum Anglia
Head of State (and Founder of the Region)

Orange-Bourgogne
Member of the House of Commons
Last edited by Regnum Anglia on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Founder of Regnum_Anglia

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Application form of Regnum Anglia

NationStates name: Orange-Bourgogne
Character name: Edmund of Orange-Bourgogne
Appearance: [spoiler=Click me!]Image[/spoiler]
Party: Conservatives
Role: Speaker of the House of Commons
Ideology: Centre-right opinionated, Conservatism, Economic liberalism, patriotism.
Strengths: A loud man with a loud personality, one that shouts 'Man of the People' and is considered warm and friendly. He is intelligent, able to hold himself up in a debate and easily overpower his opponents if they are not careful. He is charismatic and is able to keep his MP's in line more with encouragement than harsh punishments.
Weaknesses: He is often targeted by the media, being called a racist, misogynist and a torrent of other names which he calls unfair. He is regularly criticised for his old fashioned views and larger than life personality. He is often unable to control what he says, and several quotes are often held against him though he has often apologised for the remarks.
Short bio: Edmund studied European Politics at the university of Cambridge. When he finished it, he took a gap year to Holland and worked for the European Court of Justice. In 2006 he completed his training as an officer cadet, being commissioned in the armed forces. In 2008, he was promoted to captain because of his skills as a leader. Edmund resigned from his office in 2010 due to an injury after a training, and became a member of the Conservative Party. He walked through the ranks of the party and became known throughout the nation because of his strong opinions against the more left wing parties. In 2014 he became one of the members of the House of Commons for the Conservatives.

Are you willing to move a (puppet) nation into our region? No, because I want to keep this nation in Geopolity, and I'm not willing to create other nations just for a RP.
Do you have been (formally) warned or punished by the NationStates Moderators? No.
RP example: I hope my RP on the RMB of Geopolity counts... *hint* *hint*
Other information: No other information as of now.
♔ - Founder of the Alliance of Nobles
This nation does not necessarily represent my real life opinions.

------------------------------------
----------------♔------------------
------------------------------------

Regnum Anglia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Anglia » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:50 am

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:Application form of Regnum Anglia

NationStates name: Orange-Bourgogne
Character name: Edmund of Orange-Bourgogne
Appearance: [spoiler=Click me!](Image)[/spoiler]
Party: Conservatives
Role: Speaker of the House of Commons
Ideology: Centre-right opinionated, Conservatism, Economic liberalism, patriotism.
Strengths: A loud man with a loud personality, one that shouts 'Man of the People' and is considered warm and friendly. He is intelligent, able to hold himself up in a debate and easily overpower his opponents if they are not careful. He is charismatic and is able to keep his MP's in line more with encouragement than harsh punishments.
Weaknesses: He is often targeted by the media, being called a racist, misogynist and a torrent of other names which he calls unfair. He is regularly criticised for his old fashioned views and larger than life personality. He is often unable to control what he says, and several quotes are often held against him though he has often apologised for the remarks.
Short bio: Edmund studied European Politics at the university of Cambridge. When he finished it, he took a gap year to Holland and worked for the European Court of Justice. In 2006 he completed his training as an officer cadet, being commissioned in the armed forces. In 2008, he was promoted to captain because of his skills as a leader. Edmund resigned from his office in 2010 due to an injury after a training, and became a member of the Conservative Party. He walked through the ranks of the party and became known throughout the nation because of his strong opinions against the more left wing parties. In 2014 he became one of the members of the House of Commons for the Conservatives.

Are you willing to move a (puppet) nation into our region? No, because I want to keep this nation in Geopolity, and I'm not willing to create other nations just for a RP.
Do you have been (formally) warned or punished by the NationStates Moderators? No.
RP example: I hope my RP on the RMB of Geopolity counts... *hint* *hint*
Other information: No other information as of now.

Accepted. As their are no members of the House of Commons, you cannot be their speaker yet. When their are enough such members, you can participate in elections for that position.
Founder of Regnum_Anglia

Regnum Anglia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Anglia » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 pm

BUMP
Founder of Regnum_Anglia

Return to Factbooks and National Information