NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (OOC 5, Always Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

If I started the IJ:4 thread after CW2...

I'd join up ASAP
12
48%
I'd stay here until I'm done
9
36%
I'd do both
1
4%
Other
3
12%
 
Total votes : 25

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15879
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Also, not to sound hasty or without patience, but, hows the videogame tournament post going? ^^


I'm working on it. Don't expect her to say or do a lot though.

Dandoniapolis wrote:Anyone else have thoughts on my post?


It was neatly written. I liked the description of the Blaidd.

Tomia wrote:Haha true, that's much better than passing notes. And it's just that he's always felt like an outcast because of his intelligence, so he might just be upset at first that Kiris managed to get popular. He wouldn't really be mad at her though, at least not really. I haven't really thought about giving Mars a superhero name, but I suppose he should have one.


Martian? Rocket Boy? :P

Lol, I don't think he'd like those too much. By the way, after the mission final finishes, I think we'll time skip again maybe two or three weeks if that's okay with everyone. That way Nico can meet Alex and she can finally make her appearance as a villian.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Tomia wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
I'm working on it. Don't expect her to say or do a lot though.



It was neatly written. I liked the description of the Blaidd.



Martian? Rocket Boy? :P

Lol, I don't think he'd like those too much. By the way, after the mission final finishes, I think we'll time skip again maybe two or three weeks if that's okay with everyone. That way Nico can meet Alex and she can finally make her appearance as a villian.


Fine with me.

...Technomancer?
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Do a post-mission thing back at YB tower, then skip.

As for hero name, Ladiesman.

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15879
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Siliarba wrote:Do a post-mission thing back at YB tower, then skip.

As for hero name, Ladiesman.

Post mission scene would be fine. And lol, don't think that works for a socially awkward genius Sili :p

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Tomia wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Do a post-mission thing back at YB tower, then skip.

As for hero name, Ladiesman.

Post mission scene would be fine. And lol, don't think that works for a socially awkward genius Sili :p

Doctor Awkward.

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15879
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Tomia wrote:Post mission scene would be fine. And lol, don't think that works for a socially awkward genius Sili :p

Doctor Awkward.

:lol:

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Tomia wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Doctor Awkward.

:lol:

Not the Strangest name for a Doctor, pun intended. And it's the best I can come up with.

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15879
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Tomia wrote: :lol:

Not the Strangest name for a Doctor, pun intended. And it's the best I can come up with.

True, but not exactly the most flattering one :p

User avatar
Dandoniapolis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dandoniapolis » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Tomia wrote:Post mission scene would be fine. And lol, don't think that works for a socially awkward genius Sili :p

Doctor Awkward.


Doc Awk?

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Tomia wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Not the Strangest name for a Doctor, pun intended. And it's the best I can come up with.

True, but not exactly the most flattering one :p

Mecha Mind?

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15879
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Tomia wrote:True, but not exactly the most flattering one :p

Mecha Mind?

That sounds pretty cool actually, I'll think about that one.

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Tomia wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Mecha Mind?

That sounds pretty cool actually, I'll think about that one.

Awesome.

Now to think about how to have CeeCee handle the Harley situation. She needs to talk to someone, but I'm not sure it's DeeDee. Not sure what she'd do in that situation considering I've never actually thought about her in such a situation nor would she know what to do.

User avatar
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17189
Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-

I'm disappointed Jamie didn't harness Sonic to carbo-load on chili dogs. :rofl:
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:47 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-

I'm disappointed Jamie didn't harness Sonic to carbo-load on chili dogs. :rofl:


I might have, if I knew what you're talking about. -nods-
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17189
Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I'm disappointed Jamie didn't harness Sonic to carbo-load on chili dogs. :rofl:


I might have, if I knew what you're talking about. -nods-

Sonic.
Chili dogs.
Jamie's eating a hotdog.
She can harness video game characters.
Sonic is a game character.

Sonic
Loves
Chili
Dogs


Just ask Rebel. :P
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:00 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
I might have, if I knew what you're talking about. -nods-

Sonic.
Chili dogs.
Jamie's eating a hotdog.
She can harness video game characters.
Sonic is a game character.

Sonic
Loves
Chili
Dogs


Just ask Rebel. :P


Right-o.

Well, I don't see the need for that. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24923
Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:08 pm

BOOM! Wham shot.

User avatar
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17189
Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Sonic.
Chili dogs.
Jamie's eating a hotdog.
She can harness video game characters.
Sonic is a game character.

Sonic
Loves
Chili
Dogs


Just ask Rebel. :P

Right-o.

Well, I don't see the need for that. :P

It's just funny to me, OK Kitty Cat?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:16 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Right-o.

Well, I don't see the need for that. :P

It's just funny to me, OK Kitty Cat?


I know that. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Charmera
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18724
Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

I feel like I need to find a new flag...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

User avatar
New Rnclave
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19102
Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Charmera wrote:I feel like I need to find a new flag...


Get the Spanish Inquisition... No one suspects the Spanish inquisition!
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
My head is spinning, and optics recieving!
In numbers greater than stars in the sky!

Legend-Changer

User avatar
Dandoniapolis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dandoniapolis » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:I feel like I need to find a new flag...


Get the Spanish Inquisition... No one suspects the Spanish inquisition!


There is an achievement in Civ V referencing this. I hit the floor when I first got it.
Last edited by Dandoniapolis on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Finland SSR
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15410
Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:26 pm

waht
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:08 am

Item Name: Great Viridian Sword of the Splitting Constellation

Item Appearance: Here

Powers and Abilities: The Viridian Sword, much like its name would suggest, holds within itself the power of an exploding constellation, in a way; however, rather than simply possess that energy physically, the destructive output is hard-coded into the technological sword, which means that every swing and thrust will possess that power, complete and undivided. In addition, any damage inflicted with this sword cannot be healed or repaired through normal means, as the very nature of the blade is passed on to the wound or dent, creating a state of constant separation which will prevent regeneration until the condition is re-absorbed by the blade or until further damage is inflicted through other means. The Viridian Sword can grow in length, but it must absorb vast quantities of solar energy to do so.

Drawbacks: As there is no condition to wielding the blade, nothing prevents it from being stolen, nor is there anything preventing it from being used against its owner. Extreme care is required while using the sword, as it is very dangerous and there is no way to control its destructive output. Requires charging to be used in large-scale destruction.

History: The Great Viridian Sword of the Splitting Constellation is the name given to one of the many experimental weapons developed by the Artisan engineer, Iligath the Maker, during the crisis of the Artisan Empire. Seeking to create a weapon that would deliver invariably crippling blows no matter the enemy, Iligath used the incredible technology present within the Technosanctum, along with his own mental prowess, to create said weapon through a complex procedure. First, Iligath located a suitably large constellation, and caused it to detonate within a controlled environment. At the highest point of the explosion, the constellation was frozen in time and then forced to coalesce into a single energetic crystal which had the ability to withdraw power from the same event over and over again. The crystal was then used in the manufacturing of a sword which was further enhanced by the addition of technology that enabled the crystal to reproduce its condition of "static destruction" and afflict enemy organisms with it. The finishing touch was the creation of a mechanism that enabled the growth of the energy blade in order to bolster the sword's utility in large-scale conflicts.

Despite the brilliance of its design and the sheer power it carried, the Great Viridian Sword was sadly deemed a failure, as it was simply not enough to hold back the coalition that was beating down on the Artisan Empire's borders. However, upon the creation of the first three cyborgs that turned the tide of the war, Iligath decided to give it to his first creation, Black Sun.

Extra: Currently with Black Sun, in a custom-built scabbard.
Item Name: Psychosynchrotron

Item Appearance: A nondescript dull gray ring.

Powers and Abilities: Imprints on a subject in order to activate its other power. Grants limited Reality Warping abilities greatly shaped by the mentality and preferences of the subject.

Drawbacks: Abilities granted are limited by the mentality of the subject and can never go beyond a certain threshold, meaning that the Reality Warping granted will always remain within a set limit. In addition, some instances of the object might be damaged and thus function at lower than ideal levels.

History: Unlike other superweapons of Artisan manufacturing, the Psychosynchrotron was neither designed nor produced by the genius Iligath the Maker. In fact, the design of this weapon was considered old by the time of the Artisan Empire's crisis, but nobody dared to doubt its reliability. Having existed for thousands of years, the Psychosynchrotron was one of the pillars of the Artisan Empire's armies, a mass-produced weapon designed to grant incredible abilities to all those who wielded it, turning their footsoldiers into machines of destruction. Of course, they proved to be insuficient during the crisis, prompting the elders to appoint Iligath to create other weapons, which eventually lead to the birth of the cyborgs. That these cyborgs turned to be the downfall of the Artisan Empire in the end was quite ironic, but unrelated. After the destruction of the Artisans, few vestiges of their civilization were left, but some Psychosynchrotrons yet remain.

Extra: The one in the possession of Jamie is flawed and thus functions below peak capacity.


Here's the last item applications I intend to make for the time being. I'll add these and the other ones to the archive at last.
Last edited by Zarkenis Ultima on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Finland SSR
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15410
Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:01 am

I won't be able to update on the weekend, so I made Episode 4 a bit bigger.

I don't think I've seen Atria's opinion on this mess yet. Would be interesting, as his characters get a large portion of my favorite jokes and lines.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Daeva

Advertisement

Remove ads