NATION

PASSWORD

United NationStates Multimedia Group | APPLY TODAY

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

What should UNSMG focus on?

Improving/Creating Storefronts
33%
More NationStates News Articles
19%
GE&T/RP Newcomer Aid
18%
All of the Above (Evenly Distributed)
30%
Other (Please TG)
No votes

Total votes : 57

Trelatche
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

United NationStates Multimedia Group | APPLY TODAY

Postby Trelatche » Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Advertisement

UNSMG Motor Vehicle Sponsor - [VISIT PAGE]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

AN OUT-OF-CHARACTER FAQ
Why does UNSMG have so many tiers of membership? And hey, why are some stores listed as 'divisions' of UNSMG and not just like any other member?

Massive changes to the planning of this thing I would say resulted in the way UNSMG looks today. At first, the function of UNSMG was to unite all of my own storefronts, kind of like a conglomerate, where all the subsidiaries could be centralized. I had all the logos fancied up, and the links to all my storefronts prepared. However, in the later stages, as I was writing up the Operational Policy's membership clause, I realized that I had an even better idea for this agency. Since my own storefronts were obviously under my control, there would technically be no need for an Operational Policy with a clause referring to membership --- but what if I made this a public organization instead?

So what I did was I tampered around with the idea of allowing membership of other companies, so that there would be a little more meaning to the first clause, and in fact, the entire policy. These members were simply known as members in the beginning. However, then I realized, a lot of people visiting GE&T likely don't have a storefront, which would be a problem since I initially wanted to display members' logos like how I displayed my own. So what happened was, I created the 2 tiers, certified for those who have storefronts, and regular for those RP nations that don't frequent GE&T or for some reason, don't have a storefront. At the last minute I realized a third category, "what if storefronts that don't meet the definition of 'multimedia', like airlines, decided to apply?" If they took the time to visit, I didn't want to turn them away! And thus, the 'observer' tier was created.

What now? Now I have these fancy logos for each of my storefronts displayed, but also now that I opened it up to membership from other nations, I obviously don't have time to put everyone's logos in that format. It would take up an incredible amount of space too! So I decided "oh well", and separated my storefronts from others, renaming my group of companies to divisions of UNSMG, allowing me to retain the original formatting and design without significant changes. Since it became a public organizations, I also opened up the category to those who were interested in applying.

Why do you have NationStates in your name? This game isn't supposed to exist in the RP universe!

Yes, that's true, technically as an RP storefront, "NationStates" doesn't exist, and it's true that most of my storefronts operate in the RP universe. However, my newspaper, The Mediete Journal, which I started way x1099 before UNSMG, actually does report news, both roleplay & gameplay material. Remember, as I mentioned above, UNSMG was, during planning, meant to be a private corporation, filled with only my own companies, not the agency that it is today. Since my flagship company was involved in gameplay as well, I created a name, which I hoped, would help tie my RP and GP companies together, so that it would be a valid organization in both worlds. It's a bit of a grey area that no one else really operates in, so cut me some slack here.

Speaking of names, I didn't you used to be the United NationStates Media Group, not Multimedia?

I switched over to using 'multimedia' because previously when I used 'media', people thought this was simply a news agency, which isn't true, while I admit, at the moment, most members consist of news agencies.

Accounts, investment plans... you've got a lot of services for an agency like this.

Again, it's because UNSMG was meant to be a corporation. All these things, investment options, UNSMG accounts, all of these were planned out well before I made the last minute overhaul of the design, something I described in the answer to the first question. I had everything prepared and ready to go, so I decided to roll out all these services anyway. That's why UNSMG is listed as a for-profit organization after all. I'm in it for the money. Wait what?

There haven't been posts on <storefront> in a while, is it still open?

As long as it's displaying the [OPEN] tag on the storefront, or even if there is no tag on the storefront, I'm still checking in to make sure it's running. Since I spend a lot of time building up my storefronts, I make sure that they don't get neglected. If a storefront is closed, it will clearly display the [CLOSED] tag or some other description that clearly indicates that it's closed, no exceptions. Often they may get buried a bit, since I don't like bumping my threads with posts of no substance. Post away, I welcome it!

What's your name? Where do you live? Who are you?

Don't forget to check out all of our services, and enjoy the services of UNSMG!

Chairman of the Board:
Harold Boss, President of ETV
(Trelatche)

Vice Chairman of the Board:
James Harding
Editor-in-Chief of The Mediete Journal
(Trelatche)

Secretary of the Board:
Vacant

Director of General Operations:
Thomas Evans
CEO of GE&T Central Security
(Trelatche)

Director of Internal Operations:
Vacant

Director of Finance:
Linda Kern
Senior Operating Officer of
Kauvers International Holdings LLC
(The Recon Empire)

Director of Admissions:
Vacant

Director of Consumer Relations:
Vacant

Chief of NationStates News Bureau:
Vacant

Headquarters: 3992 Alder Way
Empire City, Federation of Trelatche
P.O. Box: FOT288-1
helpdesk@unsmg.ft
Customer Service Hotline: 1-844-435-7387

Interested in our goals? Apply to join UNSMG today!

We have reporters in, and gather news from a growing list of regions and forums. We also offer some of our services to citizens in the regions we operate in. Below are some of the regions that we are currently operating in, listed alphabetically. As well, we have News Bureaus right here on the forum, so don't forget to drop by and visit them! Our official news feed is the News Bureau at International Incidents

UNSMG FORUM BUREAUS (A-Z)

REGIONS OPERATING IN (A-Z)

Left: Outside the provisional headquarters of what would develop in the UNSMG, dated August 12, 1996. The headquarters seen here was constructed by the Ministry of Broadcast & Media, during the period of governmental oversight.

The idea of a unified media agency was first mentioned in 1991 by Warren Line, then Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Times (later merged with The Mediete Journal), during a press conference in Empire City. He cited the issue of the disorganized state the media industry was in at the time, where there existed little to no regulation, as well as a lack of co-operation and communication between some of the largest domestic media networks. Many recognized the long-existing issue, and open debate on the situation was finally ignited.

This was especially a problem, as the Ministry of Broadcast & Media, the precursor to the Ministry of Communications, was a newly established government arm, and was struggling to regulate the wide spectrum of companies and organizations. While his statements sparked a nationwide conversation throughout 1991-92, little progress was made during that period, where it ultimately faded from public view. The issue of regulation and unity of media corporations was raised again in 2004, with the abdication of King John II from the throne. While initial reports had announced the heir, Albert XXI, numerous agencies reported his brother Charles was to ascend to the throne. Disagreements between networks continued up until the coronation, where at the end, much misinformation was spread across the nation.

This issue again highlighted the argument Line had made 13 years earlier, but with the support of the monarchy, plans were finally drawn up to create a unified agency. The groundwork for the agency was laid out in 2005, but progress was yet again halted due to political turmoil within Trelatche, which would ultimately result in the overthrow of the kingdom’s monarch. The new Republic set out to finish the plans after the revolution in 2011, with much of the work finalized by the end of 2012. The basic premise of the new organization, the United NationStates Multimedia Group, was to act as an agency that guided and regulated all members, by its members. Once the organization was stable and running, the government began to withdraw its close oversight, and handed over all operations to a coalition of some of the largest multimedia corporations, and its Board of Directors, consisting of a board of representatives from member corporations.

In late 2013, talks began with several non-affiliated organizations in forming a large, unified agency in which regulation and co-operation could be readily available to its members. The unregulated and scattered companies were efficient themselves, but the multimedia companies began to see more potential in uniting together in expanding the reach of the agency, and providing both quality service and quality material to consumers. The final documents and paperwork were completed at the end of 2013 to allow additional membership, and the UNSMG was launched internationally mid-2014, with its first appointed Chairman of the Board, Harold Boss of ETV. While the original group consisted only of several companies, specialized primarily in the news industry, it has since then grown larger and more interconnected that before, with the technology and other industrial sectors making its debut at the agency. As well, previously only open to membership from regional allies and domestic companies, membership has expanded to allow international integration into UNSMG.

Today, the agency continues to grow and expand its presence on the international stage, spreading our goal of creating a fair, open, and cooperative market for all. Be part of this continuing experience by joining UNSMG today!

Q: What does this agency provide, and what does it do?
This agency acts to unify, regulate, and promote cooperation between multimedia corporations. In order to promote these values, all members must adhere to basic operational policies as listed below, in order to remain part of the organization; failure to comply may result in the expulsion of the member. The Board, the governing body of the agency, is at the moment mainly controlled by its founding members, but all members are welcome to provide input and suggestions as to how the agency should be run. Membership is strictly voluntary.

Q: Who can apply?
As the agency's name suggests, only multimedia corporations may apply for membership. This includes (but not limited to): newspapers, telecommunications providers, television broadcasters, game designers and publishers, among many others. If you are unsure, you may look up your company type online for further information, or feel free to apply regardless, as our staff will be certain to process your request.

*Please read this short message from the current Presiding Chairman of the Board at UNSMG

Welcome to our HQ!

UNSMG was founded on the concept of promoting co-operation between multimedia corporations, as well as ensuring regulated, quality service among all members. This has been our goal since the beginning, and we have continually worked towards maintaining this goal since its conception. We will, and we are continuing to work for a brighter and more informed future, for all citizens of NationStates, regardless of their beliefs. On behalf of the entire staff here at UNSMG and all of our members, I thank you for visiting our agency, and I would highly encourage you to spend some time on our services, as our team has worked very hard to ensure the best experience for you.

We aren't simply an agency, we are the people behind it. Even if our services did not fit your needs, it is my genuine hope that we have inspired you to help maintain the enjoyable experience that we have here, at NationStates. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

Current Presiding Chairman of the Board of UNSMG
Last edited by Trelatche on Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 31 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

We here at UNSMG offer two different membership plans. Certified members wield voting power within the organization, as well as the ability to run for positions on the Board of UNSMG. Regular members do not need to have an active storefront, but they may not run or vote for the position of the Chairman of the Board, as with companies granted an observer status. As well, they will not be automatically given a UNSMG account, though they are welcome to apply for one. As stated in Clause 1 of our Operational Policy, all members are permitted to withdraw at any time, and may be re-admitted if necessary. Below is a list of all of our current regular and certified members.

Since we do regular check-ups on every individual company, do our best to make sure that the services listed here are active, open and ready to receive inquiries, as required of them by Clause 2 of our Operational Policy. If you find that this is not the case, please report the storefront in question through telegram to our headquarters in Trelatche, so that we may resolve the issue. Feel free to visit some of these services, and see what each of them have to offer.

CERTIFIED MEMBERS (APPLICANTS WITH STOREFRONTS)

REGULAR MEMBERS (APPLICANTS WITHOUT STOREFRONTS)

AGENCY OBSERVERS

DIVISIONS OF UNSMG
Divisions of United NationStates Multimedia Group consist of both independently run companies, and services operated by UNSMG. Divisions of UNSMG that are available internationally here at Global Economics & Trade are carefully constructed to ensure quality for consumers. Only authorized services are listed below, and have a badge on each respective storefront to indicate its status.

If you are already a certified member of UNSMG, you are qualified to submit your company for a review to determine whether it is a suitable candidate for a "UNSMG Division" distinction. If it has received such a distinction by this UNSMG, it will be permanently advertised below, to ensure quick and easy access by visitors. A certified member will be considered for this distinction only after meeting at least ONE of the following two criteria: 1. The company in question has obtained a 5 star rating at the GE&T Accreditation Agency OR 2. The company in question has the recommendation of at least 5 WA nations. If a storefront not listed here is utilizing the UNSMG badge, please inform management immediately, so that we can resolve the issue accordingly.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Last edited by Trelatche on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

The United NationStates Multimedia Group's Operational Policy applies to all companies who are members of the organization. The policies indicated below are not to be altered in any form unless ratified by at least at least 2/3 of member companies.

CLAUSE ONE: Membership

All multimedia-related companies, defined as being a company which provides a means of mass communication, whether through news, entertainment, or other forms of services (ex. Internet Service Providers), are eligible to apply for membership regardless of political background. A UNSMG membership panel will review your company; approval or denial of application will be determined within 7 days at the latest.

Applicants who are recommended by more than 1 member may see a shorter review period. Approved members have the right to withdraw from United NationStates Multimedia Group at any time, and can be re-approved if necessary, without being penalized. All existing certified members are eligible to run for other office positions, elected once every year if contested, and are eligible to vote for the candidates, however, no one company may occupy more than one board seat. As well, each nation may only have a maximum of 1 Board member company at any given time, with Bureau Chiefs counting as members of the Board. Companies with an observer status or with a regular membership are not allowed to vote nor run for office.

CLAUSE TWO: Service Quality

2A: All member companies are required to provide and maintain high standards of customer service for any requests made to its respective storefront. Profanity and/or other forms of disorderly behavior by patrons are to be regulated, and are not permitted to be exhibited by the member company. Applications on member company sites must be responded to within a maximum of 2 weeks of posting, unless the service is closed, a work in progress, or can be proved to be part of roleplay experience. Refer to Clause 4 for failure of compliance.

2B: All member news agencies will have access to available regional correspondents' reports, and will share collectively information on latest news. Regional correspondents will remain unnamed to protect their identities. All members are encouraged to contribute reporters to the UNSMG. Reporters are expected to forward regional telegrams and report on changes within the leadership, policies, or World Factbook Entry of the said region, though additional information is encouraged.

CLAUSE THREE: Public Relations and Partnerships

Public relations are to remain under the jurisdiction of member companies. UNSMG members are prohibited from interfering with other members' services if such interference is disruptive to their operational capabilities. UNSMG will also reserve the right to regulate public relations of individual members if continued unregulated operations can be proven to be detrimental to members and/or non-member companies. Partnership deals and negotiations will also remain under control of each respective member; however, a partnership negotiated by the UNSMG will apply to all member companies.

CLAUSE FOUR: Member Compliance

UNSMG is extremely dedicated to providing quality service and establishing clear uniform trade regulation for a fair consumer market in this industry. This is one of our resolute goals, and we strive to ensure that our member companies and organizations remain loyal to this goal. Unannounced audits will be performed on members (a maximum frequency of one per month) and if the results of this audit are unsatisfactory, the member company will be given a warning, and one month to show improvement. Each member will receive up to 3 warnings for unsatisfactory behavior. However, if the issue can be proven to UNSMG to be inaccurate or false, warnings may be withdrawn, and conversely, if the issue can be proven to be more significant than initially perceived, the member may be removed without further warnings. Once 3 warnings have been issued, at which point if the problem in question has continued to remain unresolved, UNSMG has the right to expel the member company. Expelled members must undergo a thorough review upon request of re-admittance. For severe infractions in the past, UNSMG has the right to deny future attempts to rejoin this agency for the company/nation in question.

Last edited by Trelatche on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon May 11, 2015 9:15 pm

As a growing agency, we are always looking for suitable investors to finance our expansion. UNSMG is willing to offer 5.10% interest return for all investors who are interested in helping the agency grow, among the highest market return rates available. In fact, for long-term investors, we are willing to increase that rate to 5.12%, the highest we are currently able to offer. To put it more simply, for every dollar you put in, we will return that plus 6 additional cents to every dollar at the end of the specified investment period. For long-term or indefinite investments, payments will be made periodically to the financial institution of your choice.

Easy, seamless, and with no work required on your part. Once the contract expires, we will send you a notice, and wire any remaining funds to your nation or company within 24 hours. If it's that easy, then why leave money sitting when it can be working for you? Your money, can make money. Don't miss out on this chance -- fill out an application below, and invest in UNSMG today!
Last edited by Trelatche on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

What are benefits to companies if they don't extend down the line to consumers? UNSMG offers numerous package deals for those who want to subscribe to our agency. What we offer here is the UNSMG Platinum Discount AccountTM for our loyal customers. When you apply, we will create an account for you on our database, which will log your subscriptions and purchases with any UNSMG division.

Every service you subscribe to, every member you purchase from will add up points to your card. For every 100 points you gather, you will receive a notification from UNSMG, and if you have enough points, you can cash in those points with any one of our divisions. You will receive 10 points for every new service you subscribe to/purchase from, and 5 points for every additional time you subscribe/purchase from the same service. Updates to the reward points database will be done as soon as an approved transaction is made. Rewards offered from each UNSMG division may vary, but will feature goods and/or services not offered to the general public. Consider that as our way of thanking you for being a loyal customer.

Want an account? Want your first 50 points? Look in the applications below, and have your account activated today, so that you can sooner begin to enjoy all the benefits UNSMG has to offer.
Last edited by Trelatche on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

This storefront has been certified to be digitally secure

In order to reduce bureaucracy, UNSMG has taken over management of GE&T Central Security’s protected list. Once your storefront and/or factbook has been secured, you will receive the badge shown above to display on your service. It will indicate that it has met our security standards, and is being actively protected by GE&T Central Security. If there are any broken links, non-listed businesses, or any other issue with the following list, please contact UNSMG management immediately. If you wish to be protected, visit their website today, to apply.

Last edited by Trelatche on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon May 11, 2015 9:16 pm

As mentioned under clause 3 of our operational policy, all members are free to negotiate trade partnerships individually. However, partnerships negotiated with UNSMG itself apply to all members, as they are partnerships with the agency itself. Below are some of our esteemed partners, who enjoy the benefits of all of our services available at UNSMG, and who cooperates with us to maximize your pleasure as a consumer. If your company is missing from the list, or if some links do not work, please telegram Trelatche or Pacema to resolve these issues.

Vehicle courtesy of Pearson Motors

Last edited by Trelatche on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

We are constantly in search of companies to form trade alliances with, as well as companies to co-operate with. Interested in being part of UNSMG? If you wish to be a member of UNSMG, fill in the 'membership' application below, no actual storefront is required. For those interested in negotiating trade agreements as well as becoming an official partner of UNSMG, please fill in the partners/trade form below. UNSMG would like to remind clients to completely fill out the forms, as we need all the information requested. Fulfilling clause 2 of our policy, we will respond to applications and questions within 5 days of posting or sooner, guaranteed.

For more information as to which one you qualify for, click here.

Code: Select all
[b][u]CERTIFIED MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]Name of Company[/b]:
[b]Description of Company Services[/b]:
[b]Link to Storefront[/b]:
[b]Number of Employees[/b]:
[b]Is your company part of another organization? Y/N[/b]:
[b]If yes, please list them here[/b]:
[b]Comments (optional)[/b]:

[b][u]REGULAR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]Name of Company[/b]:
[b]Description of Company Services[/b]:

For information regarding what a discount account is, click here.

[u][b]ACCOUNT APPLICATION[/b][/u]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:

[b][u]PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]Name of Company[/b]:
[b]Link to Storefront[/b]:
[b]Services Provided[/b]:

For more information on investments, and how it may benefit you, click here.

[b][u]INVESTMENT APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual)[/b]:
[b]Amount Invested (in NS$)[/b]:
[b]Investment Period (at least 2 months)[/b]:

Last edited by Trelatche on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
An Independent NationStates News Source :
Read THE MEDIETE JOURNAL -- PART OF UNSMG, UBU & THE INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING GROUP
VISIT TRELATCHE'S BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS AT GLOBAL ECONOMICS & TRADE:
UNITED NATIONSTATES MULTIMEDIA GROUP (OPEN) -- NEWS FEED (OPEN) | MEDIETE STOCK EXCHANGE (OPEN) | TRELATCHE COMPUTING DEVELOPMENT (OPEN)
GLOBAL ECONOMICS & TRADE CENTRAL SECURITY (OPEN) | PEARSON MOTORS (OPEN) | ETV CORPORATION (OPEN)

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Last edited by Trelatche on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read THE MEDIETE JOURNAL -- PART OF UNSMG, UBU & THE INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING GROUP
UNITED NATIONSTATES MULTIMEDIA GROUP (OPEN) -- NEWS FEED (OPEN) | MEDIETE STOCK EXCHANGE (OPEN) | TRELATCHE COMPUTING DEVELOPMENT (OPEN)
GLOBAL ECONOMICS & TRADE CENTRAL SECURITY (OPEN) | PEARSON MOTORS (OPEN) | ETV CORPORATION (OPEN)

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon May 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Last edited by Trelatche on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neplesia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neplesia » Mon May 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Official Confederacy Communique
Recipient: United NationStates Multimedia Group
Title: Account Application, Investment Application
Date: 05/11/2015
Encryption: Low
UNMG,
Greetings. First and foremost let me congratulate you on this most impressive business display. On behalf of the Reichsmarschall of Neplesia I have been instructed to invest in your most honourable organization. Furthermore we would be interested in opening an account. When our various corporations establish an international trade in small arms perhaps they may show interest in taking part.

Sincerely,
Imperial Legatee Endris Fährmann

ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Confederate Military States of Neplesia
Comments (optional): N/A

INVESTMENT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Confederate Military States of Neplesia
You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual): Reichsmarschall Volkhardt Fährmann
Amount Invested (in NS$): $45,000,000
Investment Period (at least 2 months): 24 Months
The Confederated Military States of Neplesia
- Neplesian Konsulat Programm [Embassy Thread]
The Region of Borussia [MT][REALISM]
- Borussia [NS]
- Political Map
- Esper.net (#Borussia)

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Tue May 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Neplesia wrote:
-submission-

SUBJECT: APPLICATIONS

RE: Neplesia

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words regarding our organization. Our admittance board has reviewed the applications of Neplesia and have granted them APPROVAL based on the information we have received. We sincerely hope to work with such a respectable entity, such as yourself, in the future, to ensure stronger cooperation between you and UNSMG, which will certainly ensure mutual benefits, something that would also be advantageous to other potential consumers. We thank you for investing in UNSMG, as well as for your patience as we processed your application.

We are always looking to offer our help when it is needed. Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, where our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram our headquarters in Trelatche for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

For a Brighter and Interconnected Future. UNSMG © Copyright 2015

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 12, 2015 4:57 pm

ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: Yohannes
Comments (optional): this storefront is a really good storefront - just like the rest of your other storefronts. as always I am impressed with the graphic and stuff. Sorry for this somewhat shortish application post I don't feel like making a fictional letter at the moment. I will probably edit this later to make the post more beautiful looking though friend ''__(^_^)__''
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Wed May 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Yohannes wrote:
-submission-

RE: Yohannes

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the account application of Yohannes and have granted it APPROVAL based on the information we have received. We sincerely hope to work with such a respectable entity, such as yourself, in the future, to ensure stronger cooperation between you and UNSMG, which will certainly ensure mutual benefits, something that would also be advantageous to other potential consumers. We thank you for applying with UNSMG, as well as for your patience as we processed your application.

We are always looking to offer our help when it is needed. Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, where our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram our headquarters in Trelatche for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:56 am

AUTOMATED SYSTEM UPDATE LOG

The following tasks have been carried out:

This is an automated response. For inquiries regarding this system update log, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Thank you for visiting UNSMG.

Message logged: AA_330047182403

Delivery: Successful

For a Brighter and Interconnected Future. UNSMG © Copyright 2014

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:16 am

CERTIFIED MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Gegeia
Name of Company:GegeiaMedia Limited
Name of Company Leader & Title: Mr. Lim Soo Lun , Chairman, GegeiaMedia Limited
Description of Company Services: Broadcasting, Television, Radio
Link to Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=344273
Number of Employees: 765 (excluding artiste and DJ)
Is your company part of another organization? Y/N: No
If yes, please list them here:
Comments (optional): How do my company become a division of UNSMG?
Last edited by Gegeia on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
哥亞邦國總統 | President of Gegeia
Chairman of GegCorp Holdings
Founder of NationStates Development Fund
--Gegeian Storefronts--
Gegeiamedia|Gegeia Butterworth Airport|Gegeia Airlines|Embassy Program of Gegeia|Gegtron Fuels

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----
本網頁為哥亞邦國政府版權所有。This storefront is under the protection of the Government of the Federal Republic of Gegeia.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:47 am

Gegeia wrote:
-submission-

RE: Gegeia

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the membership application of Gegeia and have granted it APPROVAL based on the information we have received. We sincerely hope to work with such a respectable entity, such as yourself, in the future, to ensure stronger cooperation between you and UNSMG, which will certainly ensure mutual benefits, something that would also be advantageous to other potential consumers. We thank you for applying with UNSMG, as well as for your patience as we processed your application. For companies interested in obtaining the distinction of a UNSMG Division, a storefront must have obtained a 5 star review at GE&T Accreditation Agency OR the endorsement of at least 5 WA nations, after which our own Board of Directors will review the company in question. These strict procedures are necessary, as a UNSMG Division is the highest distinction offered at our agency.

Last edited by Trelatche on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

United East Germany
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United East Germany » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:37 pm

INVESTMENT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: United East Germany
You are investing on behalf of: German Royal Family
Amount Invested: $4,500,000
Investment Period: 60 Months

ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Kingdom of United East Germany
Comments: N/A
Last edited by United East Germany on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:54 pm

United East Germany wrote:
-submission-

RE: United East Germany

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the applications of United East Germany and have granted it APPROVAL based on the information we have received. We sincerely hope to work with such a respectable entity, such as yourself, in the future, to ensure stronger cooperation between you and UNSMG, which will certainly ensure mutual benefits, something that would also be advantageous to other potential consumers. We thank you for applying with UNSMG, as well as for your patience as we processed your application. Points accumulated have been updated as of posting.

Last edited by Trelatche on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Custoe
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Custoe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:40 pm

REGULAR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Colonial Republic of Custoe
Name of Company: Custoean Cable Broadcasting Network (CCBN)
Description of Company Services: News agency
Comments (optional): None
'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'
DEFCON 5

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Custoe wrote:
-submission-

RE: Custoe

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the membership application of Custoe and have granted it APPROVAL based on the information we have received. We sincerely hope to work with such a respectable entity, such as yourself, in the future, to ensure stronger cooperation between you and UNSMG, which will certainly ensure mutual benefits, something that would also be advantageous to other potential consumers. We thank you for applying with UNSMG, as well as for your patience as we processed your application.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:41 am

SUBJECT: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

With the summer days in full swing, UNSMG has decided to take this opportunity to upgrade the aesthetics at our main site, as well as at our NationStates news bureau. During this time, services will not be affected, and we continue to encourage that you visit all of them. This is part of our scheduled updates, and during this time, you may see new designs, and new images begin to appear. Thank you for your cooperation.

Trelatche
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trelatche » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:35 pm

SUBJECT: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The upgrades that have been occurring over the past month have now been completed, with a fresh new appearance finally available for public viewing. Please inform our staff if there are graphics which do not display properly, or if there are any dead links which haven't been fixed. As well, we are pleased to announce the beginning of a badge program for interested applicants, which help the public better distinguish between companies which have been certified by UNSMG, as well as which level of certification. Below are the previews for the badges which will be distributed from this point onward.

Please note that companies which have already been certified and processed before this announcement do not need to reapply in order to display the badges. Only processed applicants may display their corresponding badge.

Gogol Transcendancy
Envoy

Founded: Jun 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gogol Transcendancy » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:32 am

SUBJECT: PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION

PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION
Name of Nation:Gogol Transcendancy
Name of Company: Nebula Cyberworks
Link to Storefront:Here.
Services Provided: Robotics, AI, Uploading/Backups

Type 6.7 Civilization

About me:
Economic Left/Right: -3.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74
Pro: Social Democracy, Free Trade, Agnosticism, reasonable atheism/theism, nuclear power, social freedom, space exploration
Against: Libertarianism, tankie communism, extreme nationalism/alt-right, climate change denial, scientism

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:33 pm

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF BULGAR ROUGE

TO: UNSMG
ENCR: Open

The Democratic Republic of Bulgar Rouge wishes to express its desire to invest in your group. Below you will find the exact parameters of our offer.

INVESTMENT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Bulgar Rouge
You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual): SPARTA Revolutionary Finance DOD
Amount Invested (in NS$): $ 16,000,000
Investment Period (at least 2 months): Four years
Comments (optional): We support the expansion of free, unbiased media encompassing all points of view, regardless of their origin. Our contribution will hopefully go to support media in poorer nations, reporting on their problems and developing networks there.

Brother No. 30
SPARTA Revolutionary Finance, DOD
Last edited by Bulgar Rouge on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade