NATION

PASSWORD

Seeking the Lost [FT] - Allies Only

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Seeking the Lost [FT] - Allies Only

Postby The Alterran Empire » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:32 pm

The Backstory...

Nearly 50 years had passed since the great Alterran schism occurred. For some unknown reason, the Alterran Imperial Core Worlds vanished from the Multiverse, hidden in an impenetrable shroud of darkness within the center of the Nibaru Expanse. Many believed that the Empress had gone mad after the death of her husband and that she had sealed the people's of Alterra into eternal isolation. Others believed that the peoples of the Core Worlds has all ascended, choosing the leave these planes behind in favor of higher pursuits. Still others considered a powerful danger that could potentially seek them all out and destroy each empire, one by one. The Neveris that chased The Alterrans and their co-inhabitants from the MS-1 Verse to the FB-1 and BB-1 Verses as well - consuming all in its path with eternal darkness. The fact remained. None knew what had truly happened.

With the disappearance of the Central Core of the Empire, smaller Alterran Kingdoms rose. The Alterran Republic and the Iconian Empire retained much of the remnants of former Alterran culture. Still, the Kingdom of Genovia also kept close ties to the other Remnant States. Over the last two decades, the Remnant Governments have sought to return to a state of Centralization and have thus reformed under the Banner of the Iconian Empire as the heir to the Alterran throne is also the head of the Iconian State. United under one banner - the Remnants formed the Alterran Kingdoms of the Iconian Empire, headed by Emperor Nikolaus II of the Houses of Claw and Haggard. Unification occurred five years ago.

Two weeks ago, The Iconian Imperial Command received word that the Shroud lifted and the Alterran Central Core Worlds had returned. Strangely though - there were no signals coming from within the quarantined area. This peaked the interest of the Emperor and he thus dispatched a vessel to the area, however the vessel was not able to break through an energy buffer, which surrounded the quarantine location...until three days ago...

Kael Bruner served as the last Alterran Imperial Ambassador to the Triskel Empire and now served as the Iconian Ambassador as well. Due to Kael's stature within the Iconian Empire and his close relationship with the Empress of Triskel, Mr. Bruner was the perfect man to hold the position. He also had a son who had been lost when the Core Worlds vanished. He petitioned both the Iconian and Triskel Empires to mount a search and rescue mission - or even just a fact finding mission. The Ambassador wanted to be involved either way. He hoped to see his son again...and he knew that others would want to know the truth of what happened 50 years ago...
Last edited by The Alterran Empire on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This nation presently represents the following in FFT RP:

The Alterran Empire - Based on Alterra Prime, Lead by Empress Romana Wolf, Represented by Chancellor Anders Borbon
https://sites.google.com/site/thealterranempire

Founding Member of the Union of Multiversal States

Pordlandia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pordlandia » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:54 am

The Eldest Among Pords

He has sailed these parts before, the rift relative to where the great core systems of Nalydya's ally Alterra disappeared from the multiverse. His entire career in the VRZ and HRF before it was spent doing similar things, plying the fabrics of the rift in his cruisers and destroyers, patrolling, watching, listening, waiting. Franz Gruber is not a young man. No, in his prime he led from the bridge of the destroyer Y-222, a vessel of the venerable Cha 'Suzt line. He loved that ship, but as the years piled on it became more and more apparent it would soon become time to part with her. And so he did: Y-222, having seen its better days, having fought the Earthers and Barlatites and the vessels of primitives, was finally retired; even after countless upgrades and maintenance year after year (even being the first to be upgraded to a cruiser-level warship - one of the many Nezharekazh types), time finally caught up with the legendary ship, and Y-222 slipped into the pages of obscurity.

But Gruber, older and more resilient than his warhorse the old Y-222, is still part of the High Hunter's Navy. He has long given up any prospects or hope of promotion, but rather sails the seven fabrics out of love for the void and the rift. This is why now, even after all these years, he finds himself in command of a Häzhel-nam Koch type rift cruiser, a ship assigned, like the others in her detachment, to patrol the rift relative to where Alterra once absconded from the multiverse. She is but a new ship, the VRZ Blustery Midnight, but has done well to earn a place in Gruber's heart - much like the old Y-222 had done in years past. She's sailed the rift near Laptev and weathered the fabrics off Talos; seen the swells by Tikal and the void 'round Neo-Sol. She is a well-traveled ship, having visited all the rift where Gruber commanded her to. And today she sails a stretch of the rift familiar to her, for she, and her captain, have been here before.

We are receiving odd signatures, nam-Gruber.

Signatures? FTL signatures? Energy signatures?

I'm... I'm not sure, the sensors operator admits. He moves something on his holographic display and shakes his head, continuing, No, I don't know what to make of this. There are... There are no signals coming from this area... But... But it appears the Alterran Core Worlds have returned.

He stops. The others on the bridge turn to face him. For a full minute or three nothing is said. Gruber listens to the cascading of the water behind them all - against the wall at the furthest rear of the chamber - while pondering the situation. The destruction of the FB-1 universe had taken its toll and many good nations were forever lost within the myriad fabrics of that now-dead universe. Too many good people never made it out during the final great exodus, succumbing to the ever-expanding darkness that grew to consume all of that universe, the home universe for the Pords, that one place Nalydiankind considers now sacred, special... Home. To see another nation from that realm finally emerging from what they thought was an ever-darkness...

Can you... Verify? Gruber questions, finally turning his attention to the sensors officer.

Tasi. Sensors are not wrong, he tells him, the Alterran Core Worlds have indeed returned.

nam-Jlokhemit...

Again the bridge falls silent as the Pords take in the information. Many had waited for this day to come, when another one of the High Hunter's greatest allies would return. Some, like Gruber, never thought they'd live to see the day - if it came at all. But by the will of the Winter-Bringer, they have returned.

Communications? Open a link with VRZ Command.

Tasi, the communications officer replies, Tasinehdao!

Tell them... Alterra... Has returned.
Grazhni Pordlandia
Memory of Rekazhenvolash
Imperial Nalydian Military Assessment | Factbook
"Yeah I don't understand how that isn't just nonsensical tripe dressed up with large words."
"We'd become like galaxy killers by the end of it, each alliance far too powerful to win but too proud to give up."
"No, that's not science. None of that was science. "

The Triskelion Federation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Triskelion Federation » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Alterran Core Planet

Operation: Million Credit Baby (M.C.B)

The foundations of the ancient buildings shook as the Imperial transports roared through the darkness above the dead city, while scanning old frequencies the Empire had detected an allied but ancient signal emanating from what was thought to be empty space. In response the Empire has sent a capital vessel to investigate and had discovered the Alterran planets had appeared once again, though not at their best of days, it seemed as if life had no existed on the planets for hundreds of years if not what looked to be thousands. Much of the city was overgrown and would be totally inaccessible if not for the use of aerial vehicles , buildings had become unstable and major road ways, teleports and air fields had completely been made useless by the wares of time. However the Empire had a single target in mind, the center of the city was the holy temple, where the citizens would come to pay their respects to their gods and sometimes Archons even used to grace the people with their presence and this is where the the Imperials would be heading as the energy source had been located in the temple itself. Joining the hunt was the Empress herself, her personal bodyguard and adviser ;Apollyon and her father Kael whom had been ambassador to the former G.B.E and to Elizabeth's Triskelion Empire before the Alterrans vanished from existence.

Just outside of the temple, several of the landers stopped and hovered for a few seconds, their bright search lights scowering the scenery for any kind of threats that may been hiding in the rubble, however after a few seconds the spotslight dimmed and the roar of the engines died as craft landed gently outside, now entire was block was silent for a few seconds while the landers ramps lowered to reveal several squads of stormtroopers of varying specialty. Nearly as fast the ramps had been lowered the clacking of boots echoed through the empty street as the stormtrooper spread out towards the temple with the barking of orders from their superiors, it the sound died again as the troopers vanished into the distance, though several troopers had been left guarding the landers in case there was a need for immediate evacuation to the Star Cruiser "Resurgence" which was waiting in orbit to support the landing party.

The final lander lowered the ramp and the usual thick mist from the exhausts covered the entrance and a female voice could be heard "Seriously? Who designed this? Who thought that making it impossible to see out of this smoke was a good idea? I literally cannot see anything? How do our soldiers even see through this crap."

A male voiced responded "The troops can see through it fine, it makes them feel more intimidating coming out of the mist, they feel like monsters charging into battle, for whatever that is worth I guess"

Empress Elizabeth stepped out of the smoke into the open, behind her was Lord Apollyon and Kael.

Apollyon activated his facial mask's zoomable view and sensors and spoke "The temple itself seems pretty deserted, the stormtroopers have cleared the first floor and are climbing with good pace...well..most are. It appears TK-663 seems to have dropped his blaster down a hole and is attempting to recover it while his two squad mates chatter about hoping us not noticing it".

Elizabeth let out a small chuckle "I remember the time you forgot your sabers the first time you went into battle for me and you had to punch your way through literally hundreds of hostile droids and pirates. That is one thing I will never let you live down".

Apollyon rolled his eyes and walked out of the lander and retorted "So you remember that but I totally get away with taking 500,000 of your vessels to a diplomatic meeting? Yeah, you are totally just fair your highness. They were a bunch of pansies anyway, trying to hold me in a force proof room, not like that was the 50th time that has been tried on me".

Out of the darkness appeared Captain Lancer, an imposing figure who was in charge of the Stormtrooper corps as a whole and would normally lead them on high value missions such as the one at hand, her height made leaps and bounds taller than the stormtroopers that she commanded. It was rumoured that she grew up on Triskel, the daughter of a banker, well pampered but a good athlete with a sense of duty, the daughter vanished in the middle of the night and a few months later, Lancer arrived in command of trillions of men and women, though only Apollyon and Elizabeth had ever seen Lancer without her helmet on. Her reflective armour made her hard to see, especially in the pitch black of night.

Lancer saluted the generals and Empress as she approached and was greeted with Apollyon shouting from inside the lander as he was grabbing equipment "Hey bucket head, do you need any soup today ? I could always pour it into your shiny helmet" he said prancing out of the lander. Without hesitation Lancer placed her right arm out straight with the hand in a fist and slowly raised the middle finger to face Apollyon.

Not missing a beat, Apollyon winked and seductively said "Just how I like my women, hot, sarcastic, covered in armour and with a heavy blaster".

Elizabeth smiled at them both and waited for Lancer to report. Taking note Lancer stated "We have locked down the building to a singular room, which we believe to house the new energy source, should we breach now or wait my Empress?".

Elizabeth looked back into the lander and responded "I would like to hear from my father first".
Last edited by The Triskelion Federation on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alterran Empire » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 pm

This is Castiana...

Kael stepped forward from the ship and looked around the city - which looked to be ancient and in ruins. His heart sank and tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. He looked to his daughter, "This is Castiana. The former Imperial Capital."

He could not believe his eyes. The forests and marsh seemed to have reclaimed much of the city and what was left seemed to be relegated to the annuls of time. Looking toward the Temple of Ascension, he noted the large dome and the empty signet at the top. His heart sank even more. He considered the words of Lancer and then replied to the Empress, "Have them wait until I get there. I would like to see the opening of the chamber personally. I...I feel drawn to it."

Kael was a bit older now than during his last visit to this city. Nearly 50 years had passed for him, but for the city itself...it seemed much longer. The now 165 year old Alterran stood at just over 6'5" tall and held a fairly solid and muscular frame. His salt and pepper hair shimmered a little in the starlight. As the winds blew, Kael took note of the scent in the air and the sounds from within the city and it's surrounding areas. Aside from the lack of people - Castiana had grown well and was a place of thriving life. In this, he took some comfort.

Without waiting, he began the walk toward the Temple Gates and after some time walking, the Elder Alterran entered the chamber where the final door seemed to be sealed. He reached into his pocket and put a ring onto his index and then placed his hand on the door. As he exhaled, he spoke the words, "Ostende mihi viam. Da mihi clavem verum reperiamus."

As he finished speaking, what appeared to be runes of the Alterran language lit up around the door frame and throughout the Temple, flames began to appear in the braziers and torch holds - but not the typical type of fire. These flames resembled those of the Archons. Kael smiled a bit and the door began to open.

He looked back to Elizabeth and Lancer. "It looks like somebody may be home. Or at least left the lights on for us."

As the doors drew themselves open, the chamber within allowed a rush of air outward. The smell from inside indicating that it had been fully sealed for a very long time. Kael opened his palm and a small flame appeared in his palm. Another smile drew across his face. "Blessings and Honor to you, Evermoure."

He took a step into the chamber and looked around. The room was circular with a pool in the center. A metallic signet hung from the ceiling over the pool and in the center burned an Archonic Fire - a shade of yellow. Kael knelt before the pool and dipped the hand with the small flame into the water, dousing it.

The room suddenly seemed to illumanate and seemingly grew much larger than previously suspected. It very quickly became apparent that this was the Throne Room of one of the most powerful beings to have ever graced the Verses. Kael looked around some more and noted the thick layers of dust and evidence of time. "I...am...speechless."

The Alterran Empire - Based on Alterra Prime, Lead by Empress Romana Wolf, Represented by Chancellor Anders Borbon

Pordlandia
Envoy

Postby Pordlandia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:17 pm

The Present...

Pordish IFFs begin to signal the arrival of a number of warships from the High Hunter's Navy. A duo of Chorzhalb Zhyssian types and their entourage emerge from rift and begin to steam towards the planet Castiana and Nalydya's Triskelion friends in orbit; their accompaniments are comprised of an impressive panoply of gravitic tugs, relay ships and Grazhnichonzheron class reactor ships.

Took way too long for Iconian Command to Clear this expedition, the captain of the VRZ Windy Plains notes to another Pord.

The other Pord shrugs. Regardless, we've made it, he notes, his red cape and gray uniform topped off by a very distinctive coal-scuttle shaped spiked helmet betraying his Feldmarschall status.

You of all people, Reid, not being bothered by it... I don't understand it.

These things happen, the Feldmarschall says with a grin.

Steady as she goes! Bring us into those orbitals. Comms! Notify our allies that we're arriving in orbit and will be landing here shortly, the captain orders. Reid raises an eyebrow. Ships... Ships.... Ships... They seem so... Unnatural.

Tasi! comes the reply from the bridgehands, Tasinehdao! it is repeated.

A short message is relayed to the waiting Triskelion vessels in orbit stating that the VRZ has arrived for the same reasons they have. Franz Gruber and the VRZ Blustery Midnight had detected the return of Alterra; the Hunters and Iconian Command worked out an agreement to allow an expedition to the area.

A shuttle breaks free from the hangar of the warship and begins to make its way planetside.
Last edited by Pordlandia on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grazhni Pordlandia
Memory of Rekazhenvolash
"Yeah I don't understand how that isn't just nonsensical tripe dressed up with large words."
"We'd become like galaxy killers by the end of it, each alliance far too powerful to win but too proud to give up."

The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alterran Empire » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:29 pm

Aboard the IGN Sword of Evermoure

The vessel had been mothballed for the better part of the last 25 years and had only been recommissioned about six months ago, but the Sword of Evermoure was likely the most powerful piece of military technology left from the previous Alterran Empire that still was in active operation. As before, this was the Imperial Flagship and Emperor Nikolaus himself was aboard the vessel - currently en route to Castiana.

Commander Dameas Purnam sat in the Command Chair and announced that they would drop out of the Rift in orbit of the former Alterran Capital World within 30 seconds.

Normal Space

From the darkness a ribbon of light was seen rippling through the void. As it did, tendrils of light and fog seemed to burst from the small tear and open the Rift, the tendrils seemed to lower a vessel from within the turbulent storms into normal space. As the tendrils began to uncoil, the Sword of Evermoure rested into geostationary orbit over the City of Rhema - the Imperial Capital Seat.

Several smaller transports and a few rift fighters departed the ship and began their descent toward the surface while allies were informed of the Iconian Arrival.

Emperor Nikolaus opted to stay aboard his ship for the time being.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Triskelion Federation » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Chamber

Out of the group, the first few people to join Kael were Lancer and Apollyon. Lancer had her blaster raised as she entered and Apollyon with his white sabers has ignited, both cautiously scanned the room as they moved, one covering the other as they stepped, behind them was the Empress who was surrounded by a personal detail of stormtroopers who formed a full circle around her, the only sound that resonated in the chamber was the clack of feet hitting the ground and the hum of Apollyon's sabers has he moved around.

Elizabeth was rather bemused by the the security that had suddenly sprung up around her, after her father had sprung away into the distance without warning she decided to take chase to the annoyance of her party whom had to quickly follow suit and only just caught her outside the room before she entered. Leaving the protective circle of the group she paced around the Chamber looking at every detail of the room, she felt at homer in the chamber, like she'd been here before a very long time ago.

Lancer stopped in her tracks,placing a hand on the side of her reflective helmet she appeared to be receiving communications from the Star Destroyers in orbit, she glanced over at Elizabeth and spoke "Several new vessels have entered orbit and are making approaches on the planet, our records suggest that one is Pord in origin and the other is the..Sword of Evermoure. Not a ship I expected to see when I woke up this morning but hey, first time for everything".

Elizabeth had heard stories about the Sword of Evermoure and her might but she was still caught up in the room, something caught her eye, a rune across the caught her eye, it had her name etched on it. Without a warning she lept across the chamber and touched it with the palm of her hand but and within mere seconds after Apollyon with Lancer had tackled her to the ground covering her body with theirs.

Elizabeth let out a sigh and shouted "Will you get off me, please, I'm not being shot at, I''m not dying. Get off, as much as I know you like to cuddle Lancer, in your armour you might as well be a tank trying to cuddle".

Lancer stood up and replied "Sorry Ma'am but you can't just got pressing buttons like that, you could have awake something or someone".

Apollyon finally stood up and let out a small chuckle "I'm just annoyed my cape and armour is now covered in a milena of dust, which by the way, will take hours to get out". He patting his armour in an amusing fashion while Lancer just watched him.

The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alterran Empire » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:57 pm

The Castiana Throne Room
As Empress Elizabeth touched the runes, which she thought spelled out her name, the fire burning in the Signet began to glow brighter and the walls began to catch the yellow Archonic fires. Slowly, they crept down the wall and across the floor - not emanating heat or causing any damage, culminating in the center, near the pool.

Kael watched the fires and shouted out, "Don't move. This is Archonic fire and not inherently malevolent. However - my daughter - you may want to come a little closer to me."

He activated a small shield on his armour - one similar to the one that Raven had worn in battle those many years ago when she saved the first Iconian Emperor. Reading some of the runes at the top of the room quietly, Kael was beginning to think that he needed to make contact with this Archon. He spoke to the fires, "Magna Arkos, quaeso videas. Quaeso."

As he finished speaking, the flames began to form into a humanoid form. Though none alive in this room aside from the Archon would know it - this slowness to form was a feature of the Archons many millenia ago when Raven and Bad Wolf had first ascended and had yet learned to master their powers in the mortal realms.

The Archon smiled as his eyes began to form and the fires began to draw into an Alterran body. "Dad? Is...that you?"

Kael was shocked. Stunned. He was literally speechless. This Archon certainly looked like his son. And from what Kael could remember, the voice sounded familiar. But...an Archon? He cautiously replied, "Is it really you, Andros?"

The Archon nodded and walked toward Kael until Elizabeth caught his eye. He stopped and looked at her, bowing, "Your Grace. It has been far too long. When I last saw you, you were but a baby. I can see that your mother and our father have raised a strong and powerful woman. It's good to see you again, Elizabeth."

Bridge of the IGN Sword of Evermoure

Commander Purnam paced, looking out over the planet. He didn't like it. It just didn't...feel right. His military mind was racing, but he had faith in the Ancestors that they would watch over them - now that the Core Worlds had returned...and along with them - the sacred system of Alterrus. This was surely a great sign.

The door opened and Emperor Nikolaus entered the room. The Commander knelt, "My Lord."

Nik rolled his eyes. "No. Just...just no."

"Sir?" Purnam asked, confused.

"I know you're my subject and all - but seriously - I don't want that right now Dameas. Call me Nik...and tell me why you've not launched the pods yet."

Purnam nodded and replied, "Sorry My L...err...Nik."

He looked visibly uncomfortable, but continued, "Our crew is still learning the ins and outs of this beast but they should be dropping in just a moment. I've got 30 teams headed to various parts of the surface. I've also got the other Rift Fleets on standby to enter near the other planets."

The Emperor smiled and looked pleased. "Thank you, my friend."

"Now - I hear that there are already boots on the ground. Is this...true?" Nik asked.

"Not ours, Sir, but yes. The Triskelions are on the surface. Presumably with Ambassador Bruner." Commander Purnam answered.

"Launch the shuttles - and then prepare a party to beam directly into the Temple." He ordered.

"By your command, Emperor."

Shortly after, 30 shuttles carrying Centurions and Marines departed the Sword and headed toward their marks.

Pordlandia
Envoy

Postby Pordlandia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:49 pm

The Feldmarschall, Reid Hildenbrand

That should do it, Reid says to himself. He brushes some lint off of his shoulders and finishes straightening his helmet. Are we ready to depart?

Jawohl, the guard - a gray-clad member of the Old Guard - replies. We are ready to depart.

Reid nods and excuses himself from the mirror. He grabs his feldmarschall's baton and makes for the door; his cape swishes and flutters out of the room behind him and rustles with all the noise of a man in a rush. Opening the shuttle bay doors he steps out onto the ground below, crunching the rocks and dirt beneath his boot as he moves forward.

So it is true. Alterra has indeed returned, he manages. We shouldn't be alone here.

Triskelion?

Yes, the Feldmarschall replies.

The group follows in the footsteps of the Triselion entourage and soon arrives near the chamber. They walk through the ruins of the facility and Reid is reminded of when he was fortunate enough to witness the brief return of the Glorious Katasian Ryk; the grand hallways and chambers of the Ryk warship, so spacious and replete with the remains of grandeur of days passed, had too fallen into a state of disrepair... Echoes of a not-so-distant past.

Reid is first to enter, followed by his chosen members of the Old Guard.
Grazhni Pordlandia
Memory of Rekazhenvolash

The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alterran Empire » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Transporter Room A - IGN Sword of Evermoure

Commander Purnam looked to the Emperor, "Are you ready, Sir?"

Nik nodded, "I am. Are there any other things I need to know before I enter the Throne Room?"

Purnam looked at a screen and nodded and said, "It would appear that the Pords are also on the ground, Sir."

Nik frowned. "Commander, please take note of this. We should not be the last race to show up to a major event within our own territory. When we return to Iconia, I want our responsiveness improved."

The Commander gulped and affirmed. "Understood, my Lord."

The 15 members of the Imperial Guard huddled around the Emperor and the transporter chief sent them down to the entrance of the Throne Room.

Castiana Throne Room

A beam of light flashed and as it dissipated, Emperor Nikolaus and his entourage stood at the entrance of the Alterran Throne Room. Looking inside, he saw that the Pords had just entered and Ambassador Kael, Empress Elizabeth, and an Archon were conversing. The Emperor's eyes opened wide. "By the Ancestors..."

The Archon turned and looked directly into Nik's eyes. "She is most eager to speak with you, Emperor. To thank you for bringing our people back together and restoring stability in her absence."

"My grandmother, Raven? My mother, Natalie?" Nik asked eagerly - almost ignoring everyone around him.

Andros shook his head. "No, my Lord. Evermoure."

Kael and Nik - as well as all of the Iconians present looked highly confused. Nik continued walking toward the Archon. "I think you're mistaken. Evermoure is represented by the male for of Baed Wolf - my grandfather."

Andros laughed, "So much has happened that you all need to be filled in on. So much."

Looking to the Pords who had entered the room, Andros extended a greeting. "Welcome...allies - allies who have stuck by our people in their transitional time. Welcome indeed. She will be pleased to hear this as well."

Nik looked to Elizabeth and smiled. "Empress. It is always a pleasure."

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Triskelion Federation » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Castiana Throne Room

At the first sight of the fire Elizabeth recoiled at the fire, she felt and hear the click as the stormtroopers behind her clicked their safeties off and charged the plasma in their rifles ready, waving her hand in a dismissive gesture they lowered the blasters and placed them in their holsters with an audible click.

As the figure took a form, a familiar feeling crossed her, she had a connection with the burning figure but nothing that she could place in that moment at time. As the figure called out her fathers name it suddenly it felt as if a part of her memory was unlocked and the next few second seemed to morph into one until the figure spoke to her.

She stuttered "Sorry brother...it feels since an age since I have seen you. I must have been around fifteen the last time I laid my eyes on you. We should talk in a more private space..."
with a flick of her wrist the universe around them turned grey and reality slammed to a halt. Rarely she had felt the need to use her powers in public but now was the the time to use them to her advantage, though she felt some in the room would be able to join their conversation if they really wished to.

Lurching forward she placed her arms around her brother with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her arms shaking slightly she placed her head on his chest "So... many years...without my brother" she quietly whispered with her face deeply buried.

Outside of Time Bubble

Captain Lancer frantically looked around the room, she had quite literally lost the Empress while staring at her, looking around the room she noted Apollyon silently mouthing some kind of obscenities to himself about the situation while the troops were frantically chatting in their comms, some stormed off out of the room in search. Deciding the Empress would be back in her own time with the figure she took the opportunity to tease Apollyon.

"So I believe you are in charge of protection detail today" She hummed with pride.

"Fuck off, shouldn't you been with the shining your pristine armour , bucket head?" Apollyon quickly retorted.
Last edited by The Triskelion Federation on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pordlandia
Envoy

Postby Pordlandia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:40 am

Castiana Throne Room

Reid bows in respect; on behalf of the Nalydian people, it is good to be here to witness the return of one of our greatest allies. He stops to turn to the Triskeli to address them as well: And it is good to see our Triskelion allies as well. I've heard many good things about Triskel from my peers whom've had the fortune of working with you. He salutes the entourage.

Behind him the gray-clad men snap to attention as well, bringing their heels together, and clank their K-98x rifles onto the ground below in a well-drilled professional manner.

It has been quite some time though, Reid continues, this time addressing the Archon, Many of us... Many of the High Hunters... And von Yamsai in particular, feared the worst.
Grazhni Pordlandia
Memory of Rekazhenvolash

The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alterran Empire » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Castiana Throne Room

Inside the Time Bubble

Andros smiled and drew his sister close. "It is so good to see you. And may I say, I am very proud of seeing what you have become and how you have followed in your mother's footsteps and lead the GBE beyond it's history and into its future as Triskel. You have made a great power even greater. I can't wait to see what all you have accomplished...and to tell you about all that has happened. From your perspective, it's only been about 100 years since our departure...but it's been far longer for us."

Outside the Time Bubble

The Archon disappeared for a few seconds and then his form returned, though the Empress's did not...yet. He quickly explained, "I apologize, my sister wanted a word in private, so we are having that moment. In the meantime, I am projecting myself through her field so that I might interact with you both simultaneously."

He turned to Reid, "I am most grateful to know that we were in the thoughts of the High Hunters and I know that Evermoure will be as well. She has a great respect for your people and she is looking forward to restoring our friendship and alliance. I can sense the presence of many vessels that are entering the Castille System. They will find no life as these worlds were purged more than three centuries ago, in our time. Of all the Alterran Worlds that have returned, you will only find life in the central system..."

Nik, the Iconian Emperor shook his head, "No. The Sacred System of Alterrus has always been off-limits. It is expressly forbidden in the Sacred Scrolls from entering or altering that system."

Andros shook his head and replied, "Evermoure has rewritten the Sacred Scrolls to suit her place of authority. She now resides in the Crystal Palace in the Great City of Atlantis on the world known as Alterra or Alterra Prime.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse