NATION

PASSWORD

M8A SAVAW Single-use ATGM

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Pharthan
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

M8A SAVAW Single-use ATGM

Postby Pharthan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:48 pm

M8A SAVAW shown with launched and unlaunched M68 missile.
Launcher & Price: $135,000 NSD
DPR:$4 Billion
Stats:
M8A Single-use Anti-Vehicle Assault Weapon
Diameter (Missile): 83mm
Length: 3ft (9.1m)
Crew: 2 (Ideal)
Weight: 35.2 lbs
Effective Range: 250-4500 meters
Warhead weight: 9.3lbs
Warhead: Tandem, HEAT
Guidance: Infrared Homing, Inertial, Fire & Forget (Semi-Active, Passive)
Engine: Solid-fuel Rocket
Attack Modes: Direct, Indirect (Program), Top Attack

Description:

The M8A Single-use Anti-Vehicle Assault Weapon, designed and built by Halcyon Arms, is a single-use shoulder-launched disposable weapon system is intended for use against hard and armored targets, mobile and immobile, up to a distance of 4500 meters away in any weather scenario and even over or around obstacles which obscure the launcher from the target with the assistance of a remote targeting unit wirelessly linked to the launcher-missile pair. The M8A missile can be used against a variety of targets, but utilizing the standard HEAT warhead, designed with a tandem two-shaped charge, is designed to assault tanks equipped with reactive armor and can pierce up to 700mm of armor in ideal situations.

Against mobile targets without sufficient infrared signature for locking, the M68 missile can be guided by the user via a laser-designator equipped on the M8A unit or by a spotter. This method can be used in all modes of attack.

Last edited by Pharthan on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

"Humanity is a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"Besides, if God didn't want us making glowing fish and insect-resistant corn, the building blocks of life wouldn't be so easy for science to fiddle with." - Dracoria

Why haven't I had anything new in my storefront for so long? This is why. I've been busy.

Pharthan
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:54 pm

[RESERVED]
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

"Humanity is a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"Besides, if God didn't want us making glowing fish and insect-resistant corn, the building blocks of life wouldn't be so easy for science to fiddle with." - Dracoria

Why haven't I had anything new in my storefront for so long? This is why. I've been busy.

Return to Global Economics and Trade