NATION

PASSWORD

2nd War for Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:10 pm

In reply to New Dacius:
The Captain looked at the various families that were there. He didn't know what to think of them. On the one hand they were cowards who, despite being near a very important bit of logistics and infrastructure refused to destroy it to deny access to the enemy. On the other hand they didn't appear to be loyal to the Germans. He sighed and looked at the Major.
"I swore an oath, Major, to protect my country and constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I still can't stand that arrogant bastard who claims to be King and the fact that the President just gave in to his delusions of Monarchy. Once the fight here is over I'll be leading my men to return us to the Republic we once were. Also that bit about the French-German war doesn't excuse destroying a GIFT from the French that is now OUR HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL SYMBOL! WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF WE INVADED AND DESTROYED THE BRADENBURG GATE JUST BECAUSE IT REMINDED US OF YOU INVADING OUR LAND!"
The Captain was about to rant more when a series of explosions and screams of pain followed as a brilliant bit of orange light roared up away from the top and sides of the Brooklyn Bridge. Aparently some of the explosives went off early and killed his men. The Captain looked on in horror as charred, bloody, and smashed remains of his men fell into the river below along with debris. He returned his attention to the Major and was now scared for his men.
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:24 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:
HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:
Encryption: Unicode Fluid (maximum security)
Agreed.

------

The HYDRA Ambassador spoke, still flinching with pain.
"That was our...victory" he said.

(OOC: Shall we say that the explosion of the warship happened on November 1?)

(OOC: Sure)
Independence Hall
"Victory? What the hell are you talking about? Your using nuclear weapons now?" Foley shouted as he still was panic stricken with how bad things were going for Columbia.
Prime Minister Hancock noticed the flinch.
"Are you alright sir? Perhaps we should evacuate the building and head somewhere safer. Perhaps the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado?"

. . .

"Alright," Foley replied to the Regnant after calming down a bit upon hearing the news. Perhaps the situation was salvageable after all. The USC still had it's nuclear weapon capabilities. If the USC couldn't survive an enemy invasion Operation: Safehouse would be activated and all of the land would be turned into radioactive waste. If the Prime Minister was right the various historical artifacts were saved and safe in a top secret bunker somewhere in either the Midwest or Canada. Safehouse would make sure all citizens who followed their instructions given to the by USNORTHCOM would get to their own "Vaults" and would wait for the dust to settle before reemerging either fifty or one hundred years later. It'd also send out a signal to all member of Nazi Europa stating that the USC is being self destroyed but that they would return within the fifty to one hundred years and were to keep and eye and ear open.
He returned his thoughts to the Regnant.
"So what's in this 3rd and 6th fleets? Anything that can fight off New Dacius and UFSNA troops?"

The Regent raised his eyebrows and said in a surprised manner "Sir, you must be telepathic. I didn't say what forces have been deployed. Anyway, the NMK military is very expansive and the naval wing comprises 7 fleets. 3 fleets are currently occupied in the defence of the mainland and overseas territories. The forces we sent last time are equivalent to 5-10% of the forces that are currently being deployed. This is very close to the maximum our logistics will allow and we hope it might tip the balance of power. As for the nuclear weapons, it is my hope they will do more psychological damage than physical. As the NMK is an absolute monarchy, taking out the leadership would have grave consequences - especially if they are in known location with less-than-perfect security. The solution is to make carrying out tactically enviable. We do this by having a system that is activated during situations like this. When activated, it is programmed with selected coordinates to launch the weapons at should the timer ever expire. The timer is set to 24 hours and is only reset upon entry of the correct code. After the situation is averted, the system is completely deactivated. For tactical reasons I will not divulge the programmed location.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:30 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:(OOC: Sure)
Independence Hall
"Victory? What the hell are you talking about? Your using nuclear weapons now?" Foley shouted as he still was panic stricken with how bad things were going for Columbia.
Prime Minister Hancock noticed the flinch.
"Are you alright sir? Perhaps we should evacuate the building and head somewhere safer. Perhaps the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado?"

. . .

"Alright," Foley replied to the Regnant after calming down a bit upon hearing the news. Perhaps the situation was salvageable after all. The USC still had it's nuclear weapon capabilities. If the USC couldn't survive an enemy invasion Operation: Safehouse would be activated and all of the land would be turned into radioactive waste. If the Prime Minister was right the various historical artifacts were saved and safe in a top secret bunker somewhere in either the Midwest or Canada. Safehouse would make sure all citizens who followed their instructions given to the by USNORTHCOM would get to their own "Vaults" and would wait for the dust to settle before reemerging either fifty or one hundred years later. It'd also send out a signal to all member of Nazi Europa stating that the USC is being self destroyed but that they would return within the fifty to one hundred years and were to keep and eye and ear open.
He returned his thoughts to the Regnant.
"So what's in this 3rd and 6th fleets? Anything that can fight off New Dacius and UFSNA troops?"

The Regent raised his eyebrows and said in a surprised manner "Sir, you must be telepathic. I didn't say what forces have been deployed. Anyway, the NMK military is very expansive and the naval wing comprises 7 fleets. 3 fleets are currently occupied in the defence of the mainland and overseas territories. The forces we sent last time are equivalent to 5-10% of the forces that are currently being deployed. This is very close to the maximum our logistics will allow and we hope it might tip the balance of power. As for the nuclear weapons, it is my hope they will do more psychological damage than physical. As the NMK is an absolute monarchy, taking out the leadership would have grave consequences - especially if they are in known location with less-than-perfect security. The solution is to make carrying out tactically enviable. We do this by having a system that is activated during situations like this. When activated, it is programmed with selected coordinates to launch the weapons at should the timer ever expire. The timer is set to 24 hours and is only reset upon entry of the correct code. After the situation is averted, the system is completely deactivated. For tactical reasons I will not divulge the programmed location.

(OOC: Sorry bout that.)
Foley listened and kept checking over his shoulder at the HYDRA ambassador and his guards. He was still wondering if the spies were telling the truth about HYDRA planning to turn on them when a guard walked up to him and pulled him and Hancock aside.
"The Germans are cut off in NYC. The bridge has just been confirmed by recon aircraft to have been partially destroyed."
_[' ]_

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:46 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:In reply to New Dacius:
The Captain looked at the various families that were there. He didn't know what to think of them. On the one hand they were cowards who, despite being near a very important bit of logistics and infrastructure refused to destroy it to deny access to the enemy. On the other hand they didn't appear to be loyal to the Germans. He sighed and looked at the Major.
"I swore an oath, Major, to protect my country and constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I still can't stand that arrogant bastard who claims to be King and the fact that the President just gave in to his delusions of Monarchy. Once the fight here is over I'll be leading my men to return us to the Republic we once were. Also that bit about the French-German war doesn't excuse destroying a GIFT from the French that is now OUR HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL SYMBOL! WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF WE INVADED AND DESTROYED THE BRADENBURG GATE JUST BECAUSE IT REMINDED US OF YOU INVADING OUR LAND!"
The Captain was about to rant more when a series of explosions and screams of pain followed as a brilliant bit of orange light roared up away from the top and sides of the Brooklyn Bridge. Aparently some of the explosives went off early and killed his men. The Captain looked on in horror as charred, bloody, and smashed remains of his men fell into the river below along with debris. He returned his attention to the Major and was now scared for his men.

The Major sighed and turned to the soldiers behind him. "Get teams into the water to search for survivors and get the wounded to the Metropolitan Hospital Center which our Medical Corps has reestablished as a working institution. Have medical teams come and check these civilians and get some engineering boys down here to clear the debris from the streets. We are trying to also reestablish a civilian vehicle infrastructure." Then he remembered the Captain.

He turned to him and walked over as he took a pair of handcuffs from one of his coat pockets. "Let the record stand that I am placing you....." Then he remembered something. "Excuse me Captain but for the records I shall require your full name, full rank and branch of armed services, and military serial number." Then he pulled a administrative card from his back pocket, used a scanner on the Captain's thumb and then imprinted the thumb print onto the card. "Here is your Prisoner of War administrative card. With this it shows you are a Prisoner of War of the German Armed Forces and also on it is your code for rations, medical supplies. I just took a scan for your thumb print, blood type, and the like. You can fill out the further information."
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Maryland
Due to the success of the first mission, ten times as many units crept through the fields of Maryland. At the location of the Unit One Hole, Unit One had breached another water line. Specially augmented raw sewage was quickly poured into the waterlines, infecting the water and spreading it across the state.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:57 pm

New Decius wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:In reply to New Dacius:

The Major sighed and turned to the soldiers behind him. "Get teams into the water to search for survivors and get the wounded to the Metropolitan Hospital Center which our Medical Corps has reestablished as a working institution. Have medical teams come and check these civilians and get some engineering boys down here to clear the debris from the streets. We are trying to also reestablish a civilian vehicle infrastructure." Then he remembered the Captain.

He turned to him and walked over as he took a pair of handcuffs from one of his coat pockets. "Let the record stand that I am placing you....." Then he remembered something. "Excuse me Captain but for the records I shall require your full name, full rank and branch of armed services, and military serial number." Then he pulled a administrative card from his back pocket, used a scanner on the Captain's thumb and then imprinted the thumb print onto the card. "Here is your Prisoner of War administrative card. With this it shows you are a Prisoner of War of the German Armed Forces and also on it is your code for rations, medical supplies. I just took a scan for your thumb print, blood type, and the like. You can fill out the further information."

The Captain pulled out his .44 HE (High Explosive) revolver and shot the Major in the chest.
"I'LL DIE FIGHTING!"
The Captain then fired two more rounds at the soldiers making sure he didn't press the button on the side. If he did the bullets would explode. He still held a bit of respect for the Major. Not much but enough to prevent a cruel death should the explosion not kill him. He raced to one of the cars, got in, and made out like Road Runner off towards a more Columbian friendly part of the city.
_[' ]_

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:01 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:Maryland
Due to the success of the first mission, ten times as many units crept through the fields of Maryland. At the location of the Unit One Hole, Unit One had breached another water line. Specially augmented raw sewage was quickly poured into the waterlines, infecting the water and spreading it across the state.

November 2nd, 2015

Doctor Kenzington sighed as he pulled the sheets over another dead soldier. He'd been working all day and night yesterday and was now continuing his overtime work. Nothing seemed to be able to get done to make the patients survive. They've just been able to numb the pain or put them out of their misery. At this point he didn't care who's flag was flying just that this damn war would end.
A Doctor rushed in followed by an officer from the USC Army.
"We've found the source of your problem. Some bastards are contaminating the water supply as a bit of Biological Warfare and Psyops." the officer stated.
"Congrats like I didn't figure it out when sewage instead of water came out of the tap." Kenzington replied dryly as he took off his medical garb to get a fresh set after the previous ones were burned.
The officer scowled.
"No time to be sarcastic Doc."
_[' ]_

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:55 pm

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:
New Axiom wrote:Several dark suited officials strided quickly through the High Command halls, rushing to notify the Emporer of the enemy's incoming attack. "Sir!" One of them began after they burst into Military Command. "Our forces in Cuba might be under attack. The enemy commander issued us a proposal to stand down." Emporer Silva considered it, then said back "the Empire doesn't surrender. However, pull back three of the five divisions. Evac them to our FOB in Central America." "What about the Marines in Florida, Sir?" "Tell them to dig in, prepare for a hell storm."

The Marines had taken Miami three hours earlier, victorious after an hour of house to house fighting. Now, their commander, captain Austin Jensen was worried as he recieved orders from Command to dig in, to await a large enemy force. Even worse, he was told Cuba was under attack, which was their only fallback location. Essentially, the marines were trapped. "Well," he thought to himself, "we've been through worse." He pulled the charging handle on his IAR-32 as he prepared to address his men.

Captain Mark Tucker viewed the incoming enemy fleet through his binoculars. The monstorus looming battleships had been shelling the island for three minutes now, although the shell fire was trickling as it was directed onto the Tranquility class heavy battleships sent to intercept. Overhead, IF-27 Jackal fighters streaked toward the ships, pouring cannon fire into them and releasing their bombs at the last second. Two of the five were shot down, screaming into the thick armor plating, leaving massive dark spots. Shells from the heavy battleships crashed down, resulting in a very large explosion in one of the enemy hulks. Almost instantaneously, the three imperial heavy battleships exploded at once, being struck by enemy submarine torpedoes. Tucker ordered the coastal artillery to open up, resulting in a massive roar as the rail gun cannons caused sonic booms. The shells crashed against the ships, but hardly scratched the thick armor. Next, enemy fighters screamed overhead, and both the coastal artillery and fortified bunker Tucker was in exploded in a large ball of plasma fire. Then, the enemy attack stopped as the fleet commander considered the New Axiom reply:

If you attack, we WILL launch the Missiles.

HYDRA 6th Expeditionary Fleet flagship, The Vengeance
Command Bridge

Captain Josef von Fritzgerald was relaxing, sipping a glass of champagne as he watched the attack. There was a knock on the door of the Bridge, and a few officers entered.
"Sir, the enemy has replied"
Fritzgerald smiled. "Amuse me"
"They are threatening to launch missiles if we attack"
Fritzgerald could not contain himself, and burst out laughing. "Attack! Us!" he snorted.
When he had composed himself, he said to the officers "Show them what we're made of boys"
They nodded, saluted, and left.

A few moments later, the entire ship shuddered, the motors going strangely silent. To the enemy defenders, it seemed that The Vengeance was rising out of the water, into the sky. They were correct. From the bottom emerged two massive cannons, followed by two more behind them. With a deafening humming noise, they charged up, a sphere of green matter growing in the middle of them.
On the bridge, Fritzgerald and his officers were worried. This was the first time they were using this technology, and they did not know what would happen.
There was suddenly a massive boom, heard even by the Ambassadors in Independence Hall. The enemy soldiers cowered in fright, but soon emerged, alive. Ahead of them were the rapidly sinking remains of The Vengeance.
Moments later the remaining ships opened fire again, this time with massive railguns.

Imperial Capitol, New Petersburg
Outside the Imperial Duma

The Emperor stood up behind the lectern, a crowd stretching ahead of him as far as the eye could see.
"Ladies, gentlemen" he began in a sombre voice. "Today marks the day of our first naval defeat for decades. <...> But this is not our fault! You see, upon that ship were spies from the enemy, who destroyed it from the inside! <It is their fault and we will make them pay!> <...>" he finished to massive cheers.

Later, a secret message was sent to UFSNA:
ENCRYPTION MAXIMUM
To whom it may concern,
this is the HYDRA government speaking. We have had a bad relationship in the past, but now we feel that it would be better for both of us to form a secret pact. We will drive out the enemies and locals in the USC, and then split it equally in half.
How does that sound?

Independence Hall
The HYDRA Ambassador walked up to King Foley.
"Our attack on Cuba is going as planned" he said. "Soon, it will be under our control"

Alaskan oil-fields
HYDRA fortifications

The troops were growing restless and angry. Like a firework, they sat there, waiting for an excuse to detonate.

PFC Tucker Williams was crouching in his trench at the Savannah Harbor beachead defenses. The shelling had been continuous for hours, but had stopped for awhile. All of the sudden, it had started back up and one of the ships had started rising out of the water, and massive, glowing cannons appeared out of the underbelly. Coastal artillery fired, and so did Willams, praying his assault rifle would do something. As a low whirring sound started getting deeper and a visible green ball appear in the massive cannons, Williams crouched in his trench, as did the rest of his comrades in the trench. He clutched his cross around his neck and silently prayed, awaiting the oncoming fire. There was a very large BOOM! and a shockwave rippled across the island, causing a large rainstorm as water was shot up not the atmosphere. He peeked over the lip of the trench and saw the largest ship, now a flaming wreck, sinking into the water. He and his comrades cheered as they celebrated the seeming victory. Their CO told them to calm down, and the rest of the fleet continuous the barrage with rail guns. Tucker was exhausted, and hope the fight didn't last too much longer.

Meanwhile-New Axiom High Command
The dark suited officials in Military Command were informed that a HYDRA defector had provided invaluable detail. They addressed Emporer Silva. "Sir!" One of them said. "What is it?" Silva replied. "Sir, a defected soldier from HYDRAs infantry in Alaska has provided us with some invaluable details. He says his unit is on the verge of a mutiny, that his brothers in arms have no will to fight. He says that all they need to rebel is a little insentive. We should assume the enemy fleet in Cuba has the same low morale." "Hmmmm." Sliva purred, contemplating this. "Tell our cyber specialists in Cuba to attempt to hack the comm system on the enemy fleet, and if they succeed, inform them to tell the enemy sailors that if they surrender to New Axiom, they will be treated with respect and admiration, and will be lavishly rewarded for any HYDRA tech they recover. Maybe that will end the attack in Cuba. Let's hope the 6th fleet has the same low morale. If it doesn't work, order a cluster missile strike." yessir" the official said, and left.

OOC: how did the invasion of New Orleans go? I posted a start to it, but did my troops get shot outa the sky or what?
Last edited by New Axiom on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Independence Hall, Pennsylvania
The Duke looked around. The situation was rapidly collapsing. With Columbia's most powerful allies on the verge of betrayal, foreign invaders on every coast, the capital in utmost danger, and the proposition of a total nuclear destruction of Columbia to salvage what they could, it looked desperate. "Well, since it looks like the Columbian capital and leadership is moving to Colorado, I suppose I'll go back home after this talk ends. I wouldn't want to get stuck here." It wasn't the best choice of words, but with Fascists rapidly advancing across the West Coast, it looked like the Columbians were attempting to make a last great stand before the end. "Unless of course you are moving the allied HQ there.
If the former is war is happening, I will leave a trusted minister to manage operations here. But on a better topic, my troops are begging air drops of water and medicine to Maryland." He turned towards the table and sat back down. It all looked desperate after all. But his country would fight till the end for Columbia's independence.

The Front Lines, Mexico
With the Croatian's situation rapidly deteriorating, Klaus decided to issue a final message to the Belovinnians; a last chance for repentance. Under a flag of truce, three tanks and a humvee drove up towards the Croatian lines. Stepping out of the humvee was Colonel Nemetz. He stepped up towards the commanding officer of the enemy troops and handed him a letter, telling him to deliver it immediately to his superiors. The message read:
Greetings, Belovinnians.
We offer one last chance for redemption. Your allied bases are under siege, the Fascists are picking of your troops, and you are vastly outnumbered. Already our troops are lined up, ready to destroy ant resistance you may offer. Surrender now, and your troops will be treated fairly under the terms of the Geneva Convention. They will be sent home after the conclusion of the war, or after you make peace with Columbia and her allies. Lay down your arms now, or face utter destruction, and the judgement of the lord. You have 24 hours to respond. Good day.
-Lt. General Klaus von Lufftenwaffen, Crown Prince of Nova Capile, Supreme Commander of Army Gruppe Mexico

Meanwhile the first airdrops of needed water and medicine supplies were landing.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Warrentucky
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warrentucky » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

After the United States of Fascist America invaded the West Coast of the USC, the Corporate Congress of Warrentucky (WT) held an emergency session to discuss a military intervention.

After a 30 minute meeting, the Corporate Congress voted for a military intervention to defend the USC from its invaders. The logic behind this decision was that a protracted war would be more profitable to the arms industry than a quick and decisive victory from the invaders. There were also religious reasons as well. The Godless invaders had to be taught a lesson.

WT aircraft immediately began flying sorties against targets on the West Coast. Air strikes were coordinated with USC militias on the ground and were largely designed to help the USC forces fall back safely.

WT ground forces crossed the border into USC territory and set out to link up with the Grand Duchy's Forces in Texas.

WT Units:

5000 City Protection Service (CPS) military personnel. [Light mechanized infantry]
5000 Faith Militant: Light infantry. Fanatics
Aircraft support [Air bases in WT can cover American SW and California]

WT forces radioed to the Grand Duchy army.

Friendly forces on route. Will follow your armies lead on strategic matters. God Speed

WT Aircraft

CPS Protectors

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Warrentucky wrote:After the United States of Fascist America invaded the West Coast of the USC, the Corporate Congress of Warrentucky (WT) held an emergency session to discuss a military intervention.

After a 30 minute meeting, the Corporate Congress voted for a military intervention to defend the USC from its invaders. The logic behind this decision was that a protracted war would be more profitable to the arms industry than a quick and decisive victory from the invaders. There were also religious reasons as well. The Godless invaders had to be taught a lesson.

WT aircraft immediately began flying sorties against targets on the West Coast. Air strikes were coordinated with USC militias on the ground and were largely designed to help the USC forces fall back safely.

WT ground forces crossed the border into USC territory and set out to link up with the Grand Duchy's Forces in Texas.

WT Units:

5000 City Protection Service (CPS) military personnel. [Light mechanized infantry]
5000 Faith Militant: Light infantry. Fanatics
Aircraft support [Air bases in WT can cover American SW and California]

WT forces radioed to the Grand Duchy army.

Friendly forces on route. Will follow your armies lead on strategic matters. God Speed

(Image)

WT Aircraft

(Image)

CPS Protectors

En route to Cheyenne Mountain Complex
The King couldn't help but feel bitterness. Things were as bleak and dark as could be. Invaders were coming from all sides, Columbian forces were stretched thin in the Mainland U.S. and were barely holding out in the state of Canada, and the idea of causing self destruction by Nuclear Holocaust looked more pleasant. At least the invading hordes wouldn't be able to desecrate the monuments and historical sites of Columbia.

The flight was expected to take several hours so the King, Prime Minister, and advisors began to try and coordinate from what was once known as Air Force One (Think of the modern version with both SCIENCE! Fifties tech with slight bits of modern tech). From the control room the King was giving orders to the forces on the ground such as deploying the 82nd and 101st airborne to help the resistance retake New York City or mobilizing all Canadian forces to the Mexican front to assist the Grand Duchy of Nova Capila. One transmission though gave some hope to the USC.

Warrentucky had joined the fight. And they brought hell with them.
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:55 pm

The Rodina wrote:Operation: Firebreather
Decurion Rotenko, Philadelphia, NUSC

Rotenko was blown off by the officer he spoke to, clearly he didn't recognize the uniform as being a foreign power. The Decurion shrugged and felt slightly foolish. Regardless, it was highly important that he met with somebody who knew just what the hell was going on in Columbia. It seemed that perhaps the Cohort would be on their own. Thus, he returned to where he could find the rest of the cohort.

The Centurion approached the three of them. "Any Idea what is happening out there? We have been in constant contact with the Legion Enclave, they have absolutely no idea what the situation is. They have dispatched a recon plane but we do fear it might be shot down, either by Columbians or someone else, it's hard to tell. We do know most of the invasion force is focused around New York," on a large situational map in his tent he pointed to the New York Bight. "We cannot be certain until the Reconnaissance arrives, not of their exact location, their numbers, or event their identity."

Rotenko shook his head "I couldn't find anybody who knew, we did not see much activity, the Columbians looked somewhat twitchy as we passed through but no contact has been made this far south yet. Will the Enclave send us anything to pick us up?" he asked.

"Better yet, they are sending the Golden Banner Flotilla, as well as the 2nd and 3rd Legionary Cohorts, a total of 20,000 men," the Centurion responded, "Recon is currently over the Gulf of California, they should arrive in 7 hours. The Flotilla will be slightly longer, they are leaving tomorrow morning, so they wont be here for at least two weeks. We just have to hold out as best we can until then. They have decided to name it, Operation: Firebreather."

"Operation: Firebreather?" Rotenko almost laughed, "They sure give us the funky names don't they?" he said. "However, in all seriousness I recommend we move south, we have no way of knowing what is happening in New York, and we do not want to be caught up in a firefight."

"Ah, quite to the contrary, Decurion. Various Communist uprisings are also plaguing the south, it appears that this Civil War is only getting started. In addition, we need a rather spacious port, and the only two ports within 500kms capable of holding the Golden Banner Flotilla are in New York and all the way in Virginia. But most importantly, I highly doubt the Columbians will be too pleased with our fleet invading one of their ports. So tonight we sit tight and wait for confirmation on the identity of the invaders. Then we either side with them or the Columbians, depending who the Senate prefer. That is why we need 20,000 soldiers, they are not a rescue team, Decurion, they are an expeditionary force," the Centurion said.

"You have got to be kidding. Just a moment ago we wanted to murder the King of these people, and now you want us to possibly side with them?" Rotenko asked, incredulously.

The Centurion smiled. "They don't know that, besides, we suspect it has something to do with the Communist revolts, and as a matter of fact we would prefer the Constitutional Monarchy over Communists. We will begin the march north tomorrow morning when we have the intel from the Recon plane, we meet up with our host forces, and we do whatever we can to help them win this war," as Rotenko turned to leave the Centurion called him back. "Make certain your men are ready to move at 0800 hours tomorrow morning."

0600 Hours, the next day
Decurion Rotenko, Philadelphia, NUSC

The morning was cold, but Rotenko had woken up an hour early to meet with the Centurion about Firebreather. He found him in his tent with the five Second Centurions of the Cohort. Rotenko saluted the Centurion, who was peering over a map of New York and the surrounding area.

"Ave, Centurion," he said

"Ave, Decurion, good to see you up nice and early for the morning Chill," the Centurion responded. "I know why you are here. The invaders are the Germans, those imperialist bastards. But, thankfully they are seemingly unconnected to the Communists in the south, but we do have confirmed reports that they have used chemical weapons on the civilian populace of Mexico. The Senate has already condemned them for this atrocity."

"How many enemies are we looking at?" Rotenko asked.

The Centurion just shook his head. "Too damn many, we don't know exact numbers, but we know they are at least in the millions. As a result of this, the Senate has decided to deploy the entire 4th Legion to this war. The aircraft got a decent look at their fleet before it was destroyed, possibly hundreds of ships are involved in their invasion. We need to make our way to New York ASAP, the Legion will meet us there when they can. With the 500,000 men of the 4th Legion we can at least hope to give the Germans something to think about. By the way, the Senate wired a message to the parliament of Columbia this morning, I requested a copy, you can have a look if you like," the Centurion handed him a slightly crumpled bit of paper.

The message read:

To the President of the New United States of Columbia

In consideration of German war crimes on Columbian soil, the Senate of the Rodina has decided your cause is just, shock paratroopers have already been deployed to aid the defence of your nation. Another 500 000 men will be sent via ship to assist you in any way. We urge you to allow the Praetorians already deployed to have free reign over their actions against German aggression, and the Rodina also expressly apologizes for it's ill-placed support of the Nationalists in the unfortunate Civil War which has so recently plagued your fair nation.

Signed, the Honorable Praetor Caius Aurelius, Head of State of the Most Serene Republic of the Rodina

OOC: Apologies for not responding. Basically the Prime Minister thanks the Honorable Praetor Caius Aurelius and asks if he can provide assistance against the Germans.
_[' ]_

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Military High Command-Elysium, 20:45
Multiple dark suited officials raced down the halls of the High Command Building, towards the Military High Command. They were carrying several sheets of paper and a flash drive. They burst into the Military High Command Center, startling Emporer Silva and Minister Taylor. Silva exclaimed "I asked to not be disturbed!" "This is important, sir! We picked up stray radio chatter from Columbian military forces. They're evacuating the government to Cheyenne mountain. They are executing the continuity of government!" One of the men exclaimed breathlessly. "Probably because we're crushing them all over their coasts." Silva said emotionlessly. "But sir! They would only move their government to that facility if they expected a nuclear attack!" Silva sat up, with a slightly worried expression on his face. "Ready a fifth of our nuclear arsenal. If anyone drops a bomb on or near on our forces, drop a bomb on them. I want this to be top priority. Prepare to evac our troops in a moments notice from the southern states as well, and prepare our FOBs in the Honduras to start receiving radiation affected patients." Minister of defense Dairus Taylor stood up, straitening his military dress uniform. "Cyrus, we should go to the Missile Command bunker. We need to be prepared to authorize a missile strike at once." Silva stood up, and adjusted the collar on his long black, red and grey trench coat. "Alright, let's go"

Seargent Howess, who had moved to Miami, was shocked when he recieved shipments of gas masks and radiation garments. When he asked his Intel officer why these items were here. The officer said that Command was expecting a nuclear strike within the next forty-eight hours. Forr the first time since the invasion, Howess was worried. Very worried.
Last edited by New Axiom on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:11 pm

OOC: yo, USC, in one of my earlier posts I had stated that three airborne divisions were sent to New Orleans to capture the city after the harbor had been cluster bombed. How did that work out? Just wonderin! 8)

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:26 pm

New Axiom wrote:OOC: yo, USC, in one of my earlier posts I had stated that three airborne divisions were sent to New Orleans to capture the city after the harbor had been cluster bombed. How did that work out? Just wonderin! 8)

OOC: For now let's say it's a stalemate.
_[' ]_

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:47 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:
New Axiom wrote:OOC: yo, USC, in one of my earlier posts I had stated that three airborne divisions were sent to New Orleans to capture the city after the harbor had been cluster bombed. How did that work out? Just wonderin! 8)

OOC: For now let's say it's a stalemate.

OOC: Alright, thanks!
Last edited by New Axiom on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

New Spero
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Spero » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:02 pm

The USSNS will support the USC in their fight against the communists. In which case we can deploy troops into Philadelphia and northern Georgia, if need be.

OOC: if I'm too late to join this thread, please let me know. My first RP, so please don't hate too much :meh:

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:35 pm

(OOC: Sorry for not posting, I will post after work)
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

The RODina
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The RODina » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:43 am

Operation: Firebreather
Decurion Rotenko, Road to New York, Garden State Parkway
In the Coalition's attempt to keep enemy armor from leaving the New York Area, most of the bridges in the vicinity had been completely destroyed, the Garden State Parkway was one of the few exceptions. The large bridge could prove useful if the Coalition forces needed to mount a counter-offensive, and regardless, it would remain a necessity to ensure that supplies could be ferried in to the defending troops. The bridge had been wired with enough explosives to obliterate anything within 200 metres. Should the Praetorians lose the bridge, it would certainly not fall into enemy hands.

The Bridge, dubbed, Bridge 81

Rotenko was well hearsed in the Blitzkrieg tactics that the Germans were likely to employ, as was the Centurion as a matter of fact. They entirely expected to come under airborne assault as soon as the city was lost. However, the Praetorians were confident in their ability to hold off an aerial invasion, and with luck the main force would arrive before the main German army could attack. Should such an event occur, the Praetorians would see no cowardice in blowing the bridge and retreating to friendly lines.

Operation: Buckmoth
Golden Legion assault on Honolulu

The Yymeans who had taken the island chain of Honolulu had only left a relatively meagre defensive force. Clearly, they did not expect an assault on their pacific bases, especially considering the losses the NUSC had taken on its own soil. There were still enough men to give the Rodinan attackers a fair fight however. The Navy and alot of the ground forces had been redirected to Alaska to occupy that land of the NUSC in the name of Communism.

A Rodinan tank unloads on the beach

The Rodinans stormed the beaches quickly under naval bombardment and aerial bombardment, the softening-up strikes had done their work and the forward defences were overran with relative ease. This was a blessing to the Rodinans, as it would ease fears of a prolonged naval invasion. However, once reaching the city proper the Rodinan troops began to meet heavier resistance from the occupying Yymeans.

The fighting was incredibly bloody for both sides, and quickly turned into a stalemate, the Rodinans had secured the beachhead, but were unable to push the Yymeans up the mountainside. Neither side had anywhere to retreat, any attempts by the Rodina to retreat would simply give the Yymeans a chance to attack them as they withdrew. The Hawaiian islands were completely surrounded by the Rodinan taskforce, meaning no supplies to get into the Yymean defenders and no troops could get out. This would guarantee that the battle for Honolulu would be costly for everyone involved, and that would make either victory or defeat seem worthless and bitter.

Rodinan troops assault a street in Honolulu
Last edited by The RODina on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GROZYAR REPUBLIC

This nation mostly represents my real views.
Pro: Gun Rights, National Sovereignty, Meritocracy, Democracy, Freedom, Equality of Opportunity, Capitalism, United States, Russia.
Anti: Islam, Mass Immigration, Socialism, Identity Politics, "Anti-Discrimination" diversity quotas and affirmative action, Forced Equality of outcome, Globalism.
Neutral: Christianity, Europe, Monarchy, Limited Immigration.
ISideWith
Political Compass

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:44 am

OOC: I'm gonna be posting, but not until after school

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Cobb Island
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

A little Diplomacy

Postby Cobb Island » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 am

Cobb Island deployed three additional coast guard cutters to the bays and harbors of Maryland. Their goal was to intercept and destroy the USFNA units that were wreaking ecological havoc on the populace.

In addition, Cobb Island agents worked with Rodina's special forces in their efforts to destroy the bridges leading out of New York City, and attempt to delay the New Decian assault on Philadelphia.

But there was also diplomacy in the works as well.

Cobb Island sent a telegram to all of the warring parties.

From The Foreign Ministry of Cobb Island

Cobb Island calls on all warring parties to immediately enter into a 24 hour ceasefire. We also invite your respected representatives to meet at the Cobb Island Foreign Ministry for emergency talks.

If this war continues, we fear that nuclear weapons will at some point be used. As I am sure you are undoubtedly aware, the widespread use of nuclear weapons could mean the end of civilization and even extinction for the human race. Let us step back from the brink before it is too late!
Last edited by Cobb Island on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yymea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:37 am

Bethel, alaska 7:30
General Ilamug Gigik was sitting quietly in his chair. He was re-reading the telegram for the 6th time, and he still couldn't make a decision. Hawaii was being invaded, by a sizeable force, and the reports showed that the casualties were huge, however he needed as many troops in alaska as possible, as the enemy troops could easily attack them.
He then decided that there was only one solution.
Alaska airspace, on top of Hydra troops 9:58
The full Yymean airforce was flying over the Hydra troops. 145 Tupolev Tu-95 bombers, and 495 A-210 Makosh CAS UCAV. The mission was extremely risky, but they had to do it.
The objective was destroying as much of the Hydra army as possible, destroying all vehicles they saw, killing all men that came past. The rain of death dropped from the sky, the night was like day, brightened by the bombs. The planes came back to base.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:47 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Independence Hall, Pennsylvania
The Duke looked around. The situation was rapidly collapsing. With Columbia's most powerful allies on the verge of betrayal, foreign invaders on every coast, the capital in utmost danger, and the proposition of a total nuclear destruction of Columbia to salvage what they could, it looked desperate. "Well, since it looks like the Columbian capital and leadership is moving to Colorado, I suppose I'll go back home after this talk ends. I wouldn't want to get stuck here." It wasn't the best choice of words, but with Fascists rapidly advancing across the West Coast, it looked like the Columbians were attempting to make a last great stand before the end. "Unless of course you are moving the allied HQ there.
If the former is war is happening, I will leave a trusted minister to manage operations here. But on a better topic, my troops are begging air drops of water and medicine to Maryland." He turned towards the table and sat back down. It all looked desperate after all. But his country would fight till the end for Columbia's independence.

The Front Lines, Mexico
With the Croatian's situation rapidly deteriorating, Klaus decided to issue a final message to the Belovinnians; a last chance for repentance. Under a flag of truce, three tanks and a humvee drove up towards the Croatian lines. Stepping out of the humvee was Colonel Nemetz. He stepped up towards the commanding officer of the enemy troops and handed him a letter, telling him to deliver it immediately to his superiors. The message read:
Greetings, Belovinnians.
We offer one last chance for redemption. Your allied bases are under siege, the Fascists are picking of your troops, and you are vastly outnumbered. Already our troops are lined up, ready to destroy ant resistance you may offer. Surrender now, and your troops will be treated fairly under the terms of the Geneva Convention. They will be sent home after the conclusion of the war, or after you make peace with Columbia and her allies. Lay down your arms now, or face utter destruction, and the judgement of the lord. You have 24 hours to respond. Good day.
-Lt. General Klaus von Lufftenwaffen, Crown Prince of Nova Capile, Supreme Commander of Army Gruppe Mexico

Meanwhile the first airdrops of needed water and medicine supplies were landing.

The Regent approached the Duke and said "I came here more specifically to talk to you. I have an idea that should greatly benefit both of our nations. Are you interested?"
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:49 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Independence Hall, Pennsylvania

The Front Lines, Mexico

The Regent approached the Duke and said "I came here more specifically to talk to you. I have an idea that should greatly benefit both of our nations. Are you interested?"

"Of course! I would be happy to partake in agreement that would have mutual benefit to us! Do you wish to speak in private?" The Duke walked towards the Regent, happy to finally see his old ally again.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The Regent approached the Duke and said "I came here more specifically to talk to you. I have an idea that should greatly benefit both of our nations. Are you interested?"

"Of course! I would be happy to partake in agreement that would have mutual benefit to us! Do you wish to speak in private?" The Duke walked towards the Regent, happy to finally see his old ally again.

"I do indeed. Where shall we go? I'll just get my briefcase." was spoken by the Regent as he bent down to pick up a large, heavy briefcase.
Estimated arrival time for the NMK fleet was about an hour now. It would be landing near the city.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents