NATION

PASSWORD

The Iron League! (Tg me to join)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Iron League! (Tg me to join)

Postby Krajistov SFR » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Black Cadillac pulled up to a mansion out of the Cadillac came "The Comradely Venerable and Fatherly leader" Joseph Mikhail who was President via coup and also leader of the Social-Nationalist Krajistovi Progressive Worker's Party, as he walked up the steps to his mansion, he commenced writing a letter inviting the new Punguon of the Philippines to Krajistov

He was eager to make a pact of the strong! as he called it to fight the growing "the wicked forces of World Jewry, and the mass ranks of Reaction!" which in his mind was a great threat, he also viewed SACTO as a big threat for his belief in Beyond Greater Krajistov (Beyond Greater Krajistov is a Pan-Slavic expansion type idea) to help combat Pro-SACTO countries like Poland which he viewed as threats to humankind's progress, he had a fine feast prepared by his chefs the finest in Eastern European cuisine, he was hoping delegates would flock to the glorious conference.
Last edited by Krajistov SFR on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I AM VOTING DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!

Return to International Incidents