NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:15 am

Elizabeth

"Well the bathroom got cold quickly once you left." she than tighten her hold on Tessy, but not enough to hurt. "You should probably get the window checked encase it's broken or.." she said a wicked grin forming on her face as she lean in close to Tessy's ear. "Maybe your presence just makes the room much warmer than what it is." she whispered. "Kinda sappy for my taste but I rather take that than telling her the truth, no need to scare these folks." she than looked down at the tea that was being made. "I guess it's nice to see something from back home also exists in here, even if it is something I'm not to crazy over. Most people think that all of us brits love tea and drink it obsessively, as for me I neither like nor hate it. I have some bags back home just encase I ever have guests over but other than that I barely touch the stuff." she said looking up the stairs. She wanted to make some sort of wisecrack or joke at Adwith's problem with the bathroom but she chose not to do it. "Guy already has enough problems dealing with the news of other worlds and technology that he has never seen, he doesn't need me making wisecrack behind his back."

In a world like modern day Earth yet not- location: Blackthorn Asylum

Blackthorn Asylum is one of the few 20th century asylums to not only stay active but to also receive much funding to be modernized. Of course there was a point in it's history when it was forced to close down and be left abandoned by both the sane and insane after a series of mysterious deaths and allegations of abuse started leaking out to the media along with strange and inhuman experiments done to the inmates, another factor that helped closed the gates of Blackthorn was the cases of nurses and doctors, even those in charge of the asylum, mysteriously vanishing without a trace. During the years it was closed many rumors and legends began to spread about the crimes that were committed in the building along with tales of the dark experiments, the insanity and depravities of those who stayed and worked in the building and other stories that are no different to your run of the mill ghost stories.

The building that was popular to both urban explorers,legend trippers and rowdy teens and collage students was soon bought by a mysterious individual name Jacob Shaw, who was the grandson of the previous warden of the asylum. After it's grand reopening it would appear that the asylum has done much to redeem itself from it's dark past. Yet from within if one was to look at the right places they can still find the blood stain remnants of the past still haunting the asylum.

Inside the asylums many of the staff can bee seen moving from room to room along with their more calmer patients, other patients were in their rooms either on their own free will or were forced in by the staff so they wouldn't cause trouble. In one of the recreation rooms one patient was alone painting, his only source of illumination being both the light from the sun and the fluorescent lights above him, blinking on and off at occasions. The man drew on the canvas with a sense of mania even though right now the drugs that were given to him still coursed through his veins. The painting was of a black dragon-like creature standing on top of a mountain made of rocks, metal, wood, dirt, bones, water, air and many other materials that shouldn't be used to make a mountain, what the painting can show was the mountain changing it's shape and size along with the dragon. Ever since the man, named Jeffery, was placed into Blackthorn he has had dreams of a nightmarish landscape filled with horrific creatures that constantly change around him and in those dreams the dragon that he is now starting to believe rules the world always comes to him. The creature always makes Jeffery go through bizarre, degrading and outright dangerous games that are nothing more but forced self torture, all the while the dragon taunts and mocks his past life and his present situation, worst of all it mocks his friends and families who have left Jeffery here in the asylum.

"... Jeffery..." A voice suddenly was heard and Jeffery stops drawing, dropping his brush has he moves away from the painting. "... Jeffery... Jeffery... Jeffery..." The voices continue to call out his name and Jeffery covered his ears in a desperate attempt to block out the voices but he can still hear them clearly. He closes his eyes and mutters to him that the voices aren't real "They aren't real I'm hallucination. They aren't real I'm hallucination. They aren't real I'm hallucination. They aren't real I'm hallucination.!" he kept repeating the words as if they were a holy mantra, thinking that they were the correct words to wish the voices away, unfortunately the words had the opposite effect.

Jeffery soon heard more noises coming in the room as drawings made by past patients began to appear on the walls, moving as though they were alive. Now with his eyes open and no longer covering his ears all that Jeffery can do was look at the scene with shock and horror. He thought to run, he thought to scream for his dear life and sanity, he even thought of calling for help for anyone to save him from the madness before him even if what he is hearing and seeing wasn't there. Instead he stared at his own painting as both the mountain and dragon began to move and change their form.

The dragon turned to face Jeffery and stretching out it's wings it flew straight towards him and out of the canvas. At first the dragon was nothing more but a small black blob in the shape of a dragon but soon it began to grow as limbs either form or shrank back, colours changed and faded, and noises both organic and not were made during it's transformation. By the end it was tall enough to touch the ceiling and the dragon was in the same appearance as it was in Jeffery's dreams. "It's been a while hasn't it Jeffery. How is my favorite schizophrenic guest doing?" it said with sadistic joy as it smile at the look of horror at the man's face. Jeffery found the strength and will to finally run. With no hesitation he sprint towards the door, screaming like as loudly as his voice can allow for him to do so, hoping that anyone was close by to hear him. However before he can reach the exit the doors slam shut on their own, he grabbed on to the door knob but the metal of the knob reacted to his touch like if he was touching ice cream, infact the very door was melting away. "Oh come on Jeff, I wanted was to meet up with an old friend and maybe play a few games." the dragon spoke walking close to him.

The room was now changed into a more chaotic state as spectral images of past patients manifest in the room and walls leak down with every bodily fluids that was ever split on the room. An aroma of putrid smells hit them both but only the lone human was effected, the very walls, floors and ceiling began to change back to the way on how they looked before they were reconstructed, both when the asylum was first open and when it was left abandoned.

"Wha... What do you want with me? Why do you hunt me?" Jeffery whimpered, tears streaming down his face and his pants forming a fresh patch on the front end. "Like I said I have some new games for you but right now I need something different from you." Just than the dragon's ever changing eyes glow and Jeffery grabbed his head in pain, screaming in pure agony he can feel his body going through painful contortion has his mind and sanity break piece by piece by the dragon's powers. "What I need are shocktroopers and this realm has a very special relationship with madness and chaos. You may not know this but there is a whole realm made specific for madness with creatures born from human madness, some of which were once humans." If Jeffery was more lucid he would have realize what was happening to him once the dragon mentioned one some creature's being human once, but now has his body is only half of that of a human being and the last shreds of his sanity desperately clings to existence all he can think is for the pain to stop. "There are even mages who use madness for their own magick, can you believe that mate, can you fucking believe it." the dragon laugh as if the fact was hilarious.

Soon Jeffery was no more, standing where he once was is a hulking humanoid abomination larger than even the worlds' tallest man and wider than that of the most obese human being to date, but instead of fat it was made of pure twisted muscle and bones. It's body was covered in sickly eyes, jagged, sharp and semi broken teeth with long worm-like tongues acting almost like tentacles, similar to the patches of long burly hair on it's body. Claws now make up what were once hands and feet and on some parts of the creature smaller deformed arms and legs can be seen either hanging limply or writhing around in either agony or ecstasy, it was on all fours of it's extremities and was bent forward. "Of course one very special note is the fact with enough shock and horror madness can turn someone in this world into a monster and that is how I'm going to get my new troops."

Kalameet, the dragon of chaos, one of the four pillars of existence, could sense that his time was running out, for his immense power is drawing attention to the other powers in the world. "Right looks like the fuzz are coming. Time for us to depart Jeffery." Kalameet stretched it's dark wings, now six in it's latest form and flew up to the ceiling. It broke through the ceiling but instead of going through the floors of the other levels it torn a hole into the fabric of reality. Kalameet looked on to the chaotic landscape that kept on changing down to the microscopic and molecular. "Home sweet home. Truly the only sanctuary away from all of your troubles." Black tendrils formed from the dragon's back. It reached down into the rift and dragged the abomination that was once a man through. "Can't forget about my new trooper now. Now let's go solider I have a new game for you and I call it boot camp, but instead of it being like the actual thing it would be done in my own unique twist. Trust me you will love it." With those words Kalameet dragged the creature to it's "camp" as the rift closes on it's own.

The room returns back to it's normal state and when doctors and nurses rush in after hearing Jeffery's scream they didn't find him, all they found was his painting of the dragon in the strange mountain with a stranger creature being held by tendrils coming from the dragon's back. They soon announce that Jeffery somehow escaped and issued a man hunt to find him, a hunt that in a month would stop and his case would soon become cold and unsolved.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Adwith

Adwith followed her and once he saw that it indeed was the room that he entered before his face went red with embarrassment. He followed her and listened to what she had to say..even if he didn't understand all of the terms she used the Shienaran was easily able to assume what she meant. Yet he did reach for his sword in surprise when the woman flushed the odd thing that she called a toilet. Yet when she calmly explaining that it wasn't hostile he simply breathed a sigh of relief and let go of his sword. Then when she grabbed the towel and addressed him as if he was a child he was infuriated at first..until he considered that he must seem like one with all the explaining he had been forcing the poor woman to do. Then after she asked if he had anything else to ask he quickly responded. "Oh no, I am more then thankful for all the help. Now if you would excuse me." The borderlander then slowly closed the door so he wouldn't seem impolite and turned around to face the massive beast that the woman called a tub.

The borderlander then attempted to turn one of the nobs..then when water came out he panicked and reached for his sword yet again. Then he calmed himself down as he thought. No, it is not a trap. The thing is called a tub and it is her people's way of bathing. He breathed a sigh of relief as he attempted to set the thing up. Yet he failed horribly and somehow caused the thing to both overflow and spray water onto his face. This angered him since the water was unusually hot and he lifted his head to punch the thing when a thought entered his mind. You already either damaged or destroyed some of her property already! Do you wish to be kicked out into the darkness of a land that you do not know? The borderlander sighed as he attempted to calmly fix the thing. Yet he simply made matters worse...and the water began to leak under the door and into the hallway. He panicked as he thought to himself. I must ask Mrs. Inuu for assistance! Yes she must know how to stop this flaming thing! The borderlander then ran out into the hall just to slip on the water and fall down the set of stairs. Then after he hit the bottom with a loud bump he slowly got back up as he did his best to ignore the pain seeping through him. While barely keeping himself from seizing saidin as well. Then after a short search he found Mrs. Inuu as his face went completely red before he said. "I..uhh..believe that I have broken your 'tub'." The Shienaran then quickly added. "This one was an accident! I attempted to fill it with water yet I could not stop the flow coming out for the odd pipe thing. Then once I did it simply started to spray water onto my face. The water was also quite slippery..so I fell down the stairs as well." He then continued. "I am terribly sorry for the damages..I shall simply pay you back more of that odd currency that you have after I fix the flaming tub." He scratched the back of his head nervously before he added. "I..might need help doing that. Since when I last tried I only made matters bloody worse." He then patiently awaited her response as the water from the tub began to slowly flow down the stairs.
Last edited by Generailia on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 pm

A terrestrial planet in Dimension 22
Present timeline

"So… you wish to explore the unknown?"

The old sage looked almost double the age of the old Viking explorer himself; more frail, more sickly, yet more holy in appearance, much like a monk living alone in a monastery. Something about him didn't quite seem right; he wasn't, in fact, a human at all, though he looked like one.

Hiccup sat down at the table, sipping the astringent wine that was offered to him, nodding in affirmation to the old sage's question. "And hopefully, I might have the chance to return to my village after all this."

The sage laughed. "Believe me, this world is a lot larger than you'd think. I wouldn't even call it a "world". "Dimension" is a more fitting word to use. I am 142 years old, after all. I've seen a lot more than you, my lord."

Hiccup smiled weakly, gulping down the rest of the wine. Toothless had found it a little too potent, and was now hiding in the corner, sulking and attempting to spit the remnants of the fiery liquid out.

"So… you can open the gateway for me to explore this greater wilderness?"

The sage's facial expression darkened. "Yes, I can", he said. "However, it will likely cause a great disturbance in the outer dimension, which could attract the attention of malignant beings." Gulping down more of the wine, he continued, "Of course, based on what I know, they are very few. For every one evil being who approaches you, ten good ones will come to your aid. Furthermore…" his voice trailed off.

"What?"

"…The Gods are with you. I can feel their presence here much stronger than at any other time."

"So… you can help me?"

"Of course. Come with me."

The old sage brought Hiccup and Toothless to a large crimson boulder behind the little mud shack in which the former lived. Raising his staff, the sage traced the runic inscriptions on the rock, causing it to glow. Eventually, this glow began to shape itself into a red doorway, standing alone on the ground.

"Step inside, my friend."

Hiccup smiled, gently coaxing Toothless to the door, his silver hair gently blowing in the Northern wind that had begun to stir. This was it, he thought to himself.

"One more thing…" His voice trailed off… "Is there life after death?"

The sage nodded. "Of that, I am certain."

Hiccup smiled. "So I might be able to see Astrid again?"

The sage smiled back at the old Chief. "Your wife? I am sure of it…"

With that, the Chief and his dragon stepped through the doorway, into the Dimension between the Dimensions, the gateway to the Multiverse.

---

Interdimensional space

Maju had felt it. To the ere mortals not worthy of his holy presence, it was merely a dim red flash in the sky, lasting less than a split second. To him, however, it had a much greater reverberation. He knew exactly what it was. A mortal had entered the Dimension of Dimensions.

This was unheard of. Either it was a mortal powerful enough to challenge the heavens, or it was a mortal who had gained the favour of the heavens. Both would wield immense power, particularly against dark beings such as himself. As Maju often denied, he himself was also a mortal. The deep scars running down his face and onto his torso testified to that.

He grimaced in pure fury, the veins on his forehead throbbing in his immense anger. The fact that the Gods would bestow favour upon a mortal was something that had enraged him a lot, he who had had to dabble in the dark arts to gain some form of power for himself. One of the Four Dragons had already designated him as a foe.

It was his hope that the Ahmarhan would accept him into their league.

For only the Ahmarhan were above the Gods.

---

"If you insist, I suppose we can enter the Void", Felix said.

He wasn't entirely sure about this. After all, there were lots of beings who frequently entered and traversed the Void. Pyhädunkelheit had killed hundreds of innocents in the past, and were it to come out, there was no doubt that it would ravage everything around it as it always did. Even in the Void, where the Dragon of Singularity resided. Felix himself had not met this Dragon, but if the stories propagated by the Singularity Religion were true, then it wouldn't be a pleasure to meet this dragon.

"Are you coming, Celestia?"
Last edited by Kaidou on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Tak

Cyrssa took a few minutes to calm down, but she eventually mustered herself back together. Tak smiled, she's always strong like that. "Hey, i know everything is weird right now, but everything is okay." he said casually, standing up. Cyrssa continued to lay her bed, though the tears were gone. "Yeah, i know, i'm not a baby you know, i just....i guess i didn't like that woman thinking i was a liar...." she said with a sigh. "Oh really? i thought you were the biggest baby in town?" he chuckled. She punched him. it hurt but he said nothing. "Anyways, i think the poor woman was just having trouble coming to terms with it all, i don't think she meant to call you a liar..." he said earnestly. Cyrssa sighed, "Yeah...i know..." Tak was about to respond when he heard someone fall down the stairs along with the sound of running water. "I should probably go check that..." he said, getting up and then dashed out to check what was happening.

The scene was this: Mr. Adwith was getting up after having fallen down the stairs apparently after trying to work the tub. His mother looked like she was about to strangle the poor man, but then let out a deep sigh and lowered her head and put her hands together in a prayer like fashion. "Dear Lord, help me through these trying times...." she said to herself. Tak thought it would be best if he intervened, he didn't want his mother strangling the poor man for being too much of a bumbling fool. "I'll see what the problem is..." he said, urgently trying to guide Adwith up the stairs. He quickly went to the bathroom and turned off the water. one of the knobs came lose, but Tak easily screwed it back on. He pulled the plug to let the tub drain a little until the water was at the right height. Afterwards, he turned to Mr. Adwith and asked with his usually silly grin, "Tub problems?"

Tessy

Tessy smiled a bit at Elizabeth's comment about her warming up the room. "Brits? i'm afraid i have no clue what you mean but that. i've never heard anyone called that before. as for the tea...its calming and a whole lot better than that dirt people call 'coffee'...." Tessy chose to ignore Mr. Adwith's delimma, as involving herself would do no good, though she could tell her sister was probably imagining thirty different ways of killing the poor man, but she knew she wouldn't do any of them. Saya was too good a soul to do that. she returned her attention to Elizabeth, "So might i ask what brings pretty girl like you here? i realize you aren't from around here, but it does make me curious as why you have come here." she said, pouring the tea into three different cups, one for herself, one for Saya, and one for Elizabeth.

Celestia

Celestia nodded and simply shifted out of the dimension, she did so as easily as mortals would breathe. "Don't be afraid, show me everything. if you need to be pushed to it via combat, i am sure i can help in that endeavor, but if you do not, then please continue." she said in a gentle tone. the stranger was a good opportunity, learning new skills was what her very existence strifed for....Despite her demeanor, she did notice he was a little nervous about going into the Void, though she didn't know why, she'd traversed it herself an uncountable number of times, and met many others who also traversed its infinite expanse. She did not understand why he was so nervous.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 am

Inter-dimensional space

Felix trembled as the emptiness of the void left him in complete freedom; freedom to do as he wished. And yet, with this freedom came a dizzying anxiety and a deep sense of malaise. He had no idea who Celestia was, and Pyhädunkelheit could well destroy her. His thoughts went to the knight trapped in the Venusberg.

Who knew pleasure could be a torment.

No matter how hard he fantasised, Felix could not bring himself to bring out the darker form. It was completely against his nature.

"Attack me!" he screamed.

---

The Dimension of Dimensions itself looked like the corridors of a swanky hotel. Ornate wooden doors lined the beautiful marbled walls, pleasantly lit up by glowing orange lights. Every now and then, there would be the occasional rattan chair or indoor plant gracing the corridors, which sometimes branched off into separate paths and sometimes even led to elevators. There were occasional windows, but they did not reveal anything, only the nothingness of the Void.

At least, that was how it looked to Hiccup. Different people were said to see the Dimension of Dimensions differently, depending on which part of said Dimension they were on. After all, the Dimension of Dimensions was immense, even hundreds of times larger than some dimensions.

The moment he opened the door on the corridor side (leaving his original world behind), the red light dissipated, throbbing down the corridors and out the windows. The shockwave nearly sent the old Viking sprawling (he managed to grab hold of an equally surprised Toothless to prevent himself from toppling over), slamming the door in its wake.

"That must have made lots of noise", Hiccup said, partly to himself and partly to Toothless, who was peering back at the door in confusion. Straightening out his green tunic and wrapping his cape back over his shoulders, Hiccup stepped off the door's threshold, looking at the large, seemingly endless corridors. "This is an interesting place", he mumbled, scratching his silvery-beard. "The air smells rather odd (there was a pot of burning incense in a corner to prevent bad smells), but I must say, this is a beautifully designed place, eh, Toothless?"

Toothless whined in affirmation, rubbing his nostrils with his paw.

"Shall we explore a bit, buddy?"

---

Maju swiftly raced through the halls of the Dimension of Dimensions, seeing nothing but the emptiness of the Void outside every time he rushed past a window. He could almost hear the voice of Singularity ridiculing him every time he raced past one of the accursed windows. He took no notice, however, continuing down the corridors and killing people who stepped out of the doors with a simple flick of his finger.

He soon came to a large lobby, devoid of any people. Despite its grand and welcoming appearance, Maju could feel something different about this lobby, something completely different. For one, Singularity's voice was no longer audible; it was as if some other power was countering his, preventing him from speaking.

"Whoever you are, show yourself!"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:29 am

Elizabeth
"Thanks for the warning about the coffee and for the complement." she though has see finally let go of Tessy to grab her cup. She sat down on one of the chairs. "I suppose I can tell some bit on how I got here, a half truth is better than nothing." she took a sip of the tea, she find it okay but still not enough to make her like tea in general. "I came here cause it was either enter a world I had no idea on what could be lurking in there or get ripped to shreds by Zoleths." she didn't need to see Tessy's face to know that she would be confused over the name. "Think of a creature that has the body of a human being, only it's skinless has metal claws and is feral as a wild rabid mut and that is what a Zoleth is." she explained, though she knows from experience that telling someone about the things she seen and showing them are two vastly different things, descriptions alone are never enough to prepare someone for seeing the real thing.

"Back home there is a labyrinth that is linked to every underground structure ever made by man and nature, of course sometimes you can get bloody unlucky on finding it for your first time while in others you need to put some time and effort to find it. The labyrinth at first appears like your still in those underground passages but as you go further you the layout starts to change, it starts to become it's own separate reality with it's own rules." she stopped for a moment to take yet another gulp from the tea. "The labyrinth has a history of killing people who go in, either because the poor sods got lost and died from thirst or starvation, got torn to pieces by the creatures that live in the labyrinth or are still lost but either ended up on the wrong location or are now monsters themselves." she than drank down the rest of her tea, after letting out a sigh she put the cup down on the table.

"Your wondering, why would blokes like me go through the aggro if the labyrinth can kill us in a hundred different ways and worse? Well simple, it's linked to every major continent and states in my world, if you know your way around the bloody place and are lucky on not becoming some monster's latest meal than you can go from London, to New York, to Seoul without having to pay for air traffic or dealing with customs. Of course the trip isn't fast nor is it cheap and it isn't bloody hell safe either. But some of us really don't have the time or patience to deal with paper work and finance. Than you have me who I get a general thrill on going through that massive network of underground death traps." she chuckled to herself at admitting that detail, she isn't going to lie that while she was almost killed in there the rush of adrenaline was a nice trade off for all the hassle she went through.

"Another reason why sods still go to the labyrinth is because just like how it's a cheap way to move from state to state it can also take you into otherworlds, but as previously mention that also makes the labyrinth even more dangerous. While I was being chased by the Zoleths I found this door and without thinking too much I just rushed into it and closed the door on them, when I didn't hear them banging on the door I knew I ended up on another world and sure enough I was in some empty shelter." her face grimace when she recalled what after that. "I then had a "pleasant" welcoming party from the town guards and after proving to those tossers that I wasn't here to steal from the town they let me go and well you already know the rest of the story."

She placed her right elbow on the table and and rest her head on her hand, leaning on the right side of her body. "The only reason I had trouble with those buggers was because I wasn't Au fait with labyrinth in New York as I am with the one back in London as to why I was in another city well... that is a story for another time." she give Tessy usual mischievous grin.

Kalameet-Inter-dimensional space

At first Maju saw and heard nothing in the lobby but soon the silence was broken when a single water droplet from the ceiling fall to the floor, for whatever reason the sound of it's impact could be heard as if Maju was close at the impact site. Soon more droplets began to fall down, the ceiling developing black mold as it does. Eventually it was raining inside the lobby and the ceiling stank of the mold as it turned completely black. Just than a loud splash was heard and the droplets stopped raining down.

Soon more splashes were heard yet Maju so no one in the room, but he can hear the splashes coming towards him. Soon he finally saw them and found that whatever was causing them was invisible. Just as he thought of destroying whatever was coming to him the mold above exploded into a brilliant flash of light that would have either blinded most mortals or melted their eyes due to the heat. In front of him a massive splash was form and coming out from the wet floor was a massive black hydra with many serpentine-like necks and heads, two large clawed arms with many tendril-like smaller arms, it's legs being nothing more but a mass of writhing tails. The hydra looked down at Maju.

"Hello, Maju. Maju, hello. You're the one soul I was not expecting on meeting today." said the hydra as it's many heads began to fuse back into one along with it's tail, it's body taking on a serpent like form with arms and legs at it's sides as it now floats in the arm, it face having long whiskers of hair and antler like horns on the back of it's head. "So how is your crusade against old stiffy treating yea? How many of his cronies are now in their precious little void that they call an afterlife?" He than conjured from empty space two glass cups containing red wine. Kalameet drank his but it was the glass that he drank like it was made of liquid while he held on to the wine like it was frozen solid, he than carelessly threw it behind where it exploded into a miniature mushroom cloud, thankfully instead of lethal dosage of radiation the lobby was assaulted with the stench of rotten milk and cheese and tuna left outside in the beach throughout the entire summer season.

"You know I like the fact that you go my Maju cause your real name is real tongue twister. Watch. Tajurai Hrehunoilôkamaas-..." before Kalameet can finish saying Maju's full real name his tongue began to move at an erratic way and contorted into a painful knot, follow by ripping itself out of his mouth were it made a floppy landing on the ground, it squirmed about as if the loose appendage has a mind of it's own. "See what I made, real tongue twister." said one of the newly formed heads as now Kalameet appears as nine headed serpent with no limbs wearing hats from different time periods and from different countries. The one that lost it's tongue was wearing a British top hat and as it opened it's mouth a new tongue emerged, this one being a tinier snake version of Kalameet that shot out an even smaller version of it's mouth.

"But you have something else in mind don't you? Yes something else is troubling." the heads all began to laugh. They can sense that Maju didn't like the fact that a mortal has entered the Dimension of Dimensions but they rather hear it from him, after all his anger is their amusement.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:33 am

Maju snarled. Kalameet, the dragon of Chaos, was the last being whom he had expected to see in the Inter-Dimensional Space. After all, Inter-Dimensional Space was simply a nice way of referring to the domain of Æðelfýrdracsleiður, definitely not a pleasant place for beings like Chaos to visit. Despite Chaos' ridiculous antics, however, there were other pressing matters at hand; for one, a mortal had entered the Hotel, and that usually did not signify anything mild; on the contrary, the last time such a thing happened, 16 dimensions had shrivelled up and died. At the very least, it was not something that many of the Ahmarhan approved of.

"Chaos", Maju said. He was used to being treated as a deity, and not at all used to showing respect to others. Besides, the Dragon of Chaos probably wasn't one who would brood over such formalities. "You are, perhaps, aware… that a mortal has entered these very corridors?"

Pausing to allow the impact of his words to sink in a little bit, Maju then continued, "The thought of mere mortals entering the corridors is madness. These halls, these doors… they were all created by the Ahmarhan themselves! If mortals can enter, it either means that they possess immense power, or that they… have been granted favour by the Ahmarhan themselves, or by some God…" His voice trailed off. Staring back at Chaos, who was never quite remaining in a single form, Maju began to show signs of extreme rage. He gritted his glimmering teeth together, clenching his leather gloved fists. Veins began to writhe on his heavily scarred forehead.

"Who knows what those bastards are up to, letting mortals in like this…"

Eventually, he calmed down, sitting on one of the sofas in the lobby and placing his immensely muscled legs on the coffee table (which was dripping wet with mouldy water). "What say you… join with me to take down whoever it is who came into the Hotel, and to give Singularity a little slap on the face, eh?"

Gingerly, the geriatric Viking and his geriatric Night Fury made their way through the corridors. They occasionally came across people, all of which stood still with their jaws touching the floor in astonishment.

"How strange. We seem to be causing quite a st-"

A large, hairy hand thumped itself on Hiccup's shoulder, pulling him aside into an alcove. Hiccup turned his head in shock, to see a large bearded man standing behind him and placing a thick, furry finger over his lips.

"Shh! You mustn't go down the corridors anymore. There's… someone down there."

Hiccup scowled in confusion as he urged Toothless to hide in the alcove with the two of them. "What are you talking about?" he asked the hairy stranger. The other man peeked out from behind the alcove, before turning back to Hiccup. "He is here. He is trying to find you." "Who is?" Hiccup asked again.

"Lord Maju the Bloodthirsty."

"Who the heck is Majoo the Bloodthirsty?" (Hiccup pronounced it as "mad͡ʒuː" instead of "mad͡ʒu")

"He is a cruel, heartless killer who has massacred thousands of people in his quest for power."

"That's terrible! We must stop him! Somehow!"

"Many have tried. They all failed."

"Well, someone has to do it!"

"Wait-"

Before the hairy man could do anything, Hiccup had crept out of the alcove. Turning to face him, he whispered, "Take care of Toothless for me…"

Walking on the carpet to prevent his metal prosthetic from making noise, Hiccup slowly took out his fiery blade, Endeavour. Gripping it in one hand, ready to ignite it, he peered over the threshold. What he saw drained the colour out of him completely.

A large dragon of flux was conversing with a gigantic man with his feet on the table.

One of those two is Maju?…

With that, he raced back behind the alcove, where the hairy man sat with a petrified Toothless.

"Okay, we can't do it that way…"
Last edited by Kaidou on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:34 am

Kalameet

The dragon of chaos was now in the form of wobbly egg that hatches into a deformed fetus, the fetus than began to grow rapidly, going from infant, to child, to teen, to adult before becoming an old and soon bones where it soon becomes a soul. "Of course I'm aware that a mortal is in here, I'm also aware of a dragon being here. Not dragon as in me but the other kind." it said as it vanishes into the ether, yet it's voice can still be heard. "Hmm a mortal powerful enough to enter here does sound interesting but you are right that they probably entered here either by the will of those egotistical stuff shirts or some god brought them in. Reminds me of the time when a mortal was clever enough to find a way in, shame they died before I could meet them." the dragon spoke, it's voice echoing throughout the lobby as it reminisce on that past incident.

Soon Maju felt someone sit next to him and sure enough it was himself only having the physical traits and scales of Kalameet. "While I do love the idea of slapping Singularity on the face with my wings I'm afraid I'm a bit busy at the moment." With a wave of his arm a chaotic rift form and the abomination that was once Jeffery emerged. "Adorable creature isn't it, they are called Furies. This one was once a ordinary frail mental patient until I helped him become a man." the dragon said now appearing as a ashen skin man wearing a black toga with blue fire for hair.

"There is a world in which the boundaries between the mind and body is so thin that if you put a person through enough traumatic shit they slowly change into a monster. I figured why not make the process faster and make use of these former humans." he than created a ball and threw it at the Fury, the being followed where the ball was heading and grabbed it with it's claws, crushing it. Kalameet only created more balls and kept throwing them at his creation. "So right now I'm haunting a bunch of nutters and turning them into freaks just to form my own private army. He soon vanished from the sofa, on Maju's head three kalameet serpents grew from the crown of his head. One that looked like human went down to face him, another one that was skinless went to his left ear while one that was nothing but bones went to his right ear.

"However I can humor you a little with your request. Besides I need to test out my latest creation after it just came out of boot camp." using it's powers the Fury suddenly grew noses, both human and animal. The animal noses were of different species and the human noses were of different skin color and shapes and sizes. The fury began to smile the lobby and at first it smelled Maju and was about to charge towards him, but a flux of energy from Kalameet told it that doing so would be inviting untold amount of pain to it so it continue to smell the room for other beings in the lobby. The fury began to walk away from the two, walking on the same carpets that Hiccup walked on.

Kalameet than conjured two cold beer bottles. "Let's place a bet. I bet that the mortal will run away in fear at the sight of my latest creation. If attacks it than I will help you out on your quest, but in my own way. Otherwise if he flees than this meeting never happened and I will leave you alone... for a while." the dragon said now in the form of a wyvren but still able to open the cap of the beer bottle to drink it.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Adwith

Adwith was quite surprised when Mrs. Inuu didn't pick up the nearest heavy object and start beating with it..yet instead said some sort of southlander prayer. Then to further his surprise the Tak kid forced him up the stairs and back into the dreaded area of which his accident occurred. He watched in shock as he fixed the tub with ease and after grinning jokingly and asking him something that he could hardly hear pass the roar of saidin in his mind. Then once the kid asked his question the Shienaran smiled friendly and replied. "It would seem so..I do apologize about that. I do not have such odd devices in the land of which I am from. So I am honestly quite surprised that I did not break it completely." He then forced a awkward chuckle before he glared at the tub with a look of hatred on his face for a moment before he turned his head back towards Tak and continued. "By the way I change my mind about the bath..since I do not want to break it permanently." The borderlander then started to to make his way out when he began to feel saidin pounding on his mind far harder then usual. While barely keeping himself from seizing it he thought. This is not very good. Light what am I saying..this is horrendous! If I do not do something to calm this flaming thing down then I might lose control all together! I can not go outside..perhaps they own a safe place for me to experiment with my power in peace? The borderlander was horrified that he called the thing his 'power'. As if the curse was something positive..yet he shrugged it off as he turned to face Tak again. Then he asked with a forced grin across his face yet the fact that he was fighting something becoming more and more obvious. "By the way, do you have an area where I can practice with my sword in peace? Since I believe it to be quite foolish to go outside and into unfamiliar land at this hour..far more so after being defeated by a tub." The man winced slightly. The reason for this was that he hated to admit his faults. Yet he continued on regardless. "If you could lead me towards it I would appreciate it as well. Since I might break something else on my way there if you do not." The borderlander was attempting to hide his struggle with humor. Yet saidin's appeal just grew more and more as he continued to talk. Then once he finished it was nearly irresistible..yet he still fought it as he awaited Tak's response.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 pm

The abomination with the many noses slowly crept towards the alcove that Hiccup was hiding in, slowly and maliciously sniffing everything in the vicinity.

"Just as I thought", hissed the bearded man. "They've sent something up…"

Hiccup turned his head out of the alcove slightly, watching as the nosed creature crept closer and closer to them. It was a warped and malevolent figure, obviously not something that would arise from any force of good. The acid in his stomach began to churn as Hiccup turned back into the alcove. He quietly fiddled with the hilt of the flaming sword, Endeavour, as he slowly awaited the approach of the strange creature with the noses.

The moment it poked one of its noses into the alcove, a fiery blue blade burst forth and cut through the abomination.

Before Hiccup could react further, the figure of Maju suddenly jumped up, planting itself several metres away from Hiccup, Toothless and the bearded man. Extending his index finger, Maju produced a black flame from his fingertip. That moment, the bearded man rushed towards Maju, raising his fist. A flash of light burst forth from the man's fist, and the next moment, it was coated with a shiny black substance. Maju was punched in the gut by the bearded man, flying off the ledge and landing on the sofa next to Kalameet.

Before the bearded man could do any more, however, a black spear embedded itself in his heart, much to Hiccup's dismay. Maju climbed back onto the ledge where they were, creating a black scimitar from his spiritual energy.

"Aruinam", Maju said softly. "You have been opposing me for too long." With one slash of the black sword, he cut off the bearded man's head.

"No!" Hiccup screamed. That moment, Maju turned to face him.

"Mortal", he growled, crimson blood dripping from his mouth. "You are forbidden from entering these halls. It is my interest to eliminate you." Turning to Kalameet, Maju roared, "Chaos! The mortal just slashed your nosey bitch! Fulfil your promise and go after him!"

Hiccup looked up at the large man, the blue blade of his sword burning straight and bright. Beside him stood Toothless, his back glowing a blinding blue, ready to fire bolts of plasma at the tall man in the black fur coat.

---

"So, it appears Kalameet has entered my nothingness. How daring of him. Well, we shall see where this leads. The mortal too. Something about him doesn't seem quite the same as other mortals… "

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Kalameet only huffed at annoyance over Maju's orders, not feeling all to bad about his abomination getting injured, mainly because the injury was already beginning to heal and the noses were decaying and melting away. With a snap of his finger's the slowly changing wyrm altered the abomination again so it's long tongues extended into ridiculous length.

The tendril tongues went towards Hiccup and Toothless and sure enough the due were able to slash and burn away most but with Kalameet's powers more tongues end up appearing, some even coming from the walls, floor and ceiling. Soon the tongues that were now changing into chains manage to bind Hiccup and Toothless, leaving them easy targets for Maju to destroy. Before Maju can end their lives the lights in the lobby shut off.

From the ceiling stage lights illuminate the lobby which was now changed to almost like the set to a game show. Kalameet can be seen taking on the form of a reptilian humanoid in a suit, Maju was on one of the seats for the audience, he was bound to the chair which kept on changing from chains, huge chunk of gum to even handcuffs or a force field to keep him in place. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, Here on today's episode on Wheel of Realms we have an old mortal leader and his platonic life partner of a dragon as our latest guests, so hello to the audience you too." of course the only one there was Maju yet cheers can still be heard, from the other seats people and creatures can be seen growing from them.

"Now let's see which realms we have for you today? The first one is a world covered in snow and ice, next one if fire and brimstone classic." said the dragon as it's current form was now a fusion of both Hiccup and Toothless. The wheel was also has chaotic as it's creator since it decides the realms at random. "Next one is a realm where deranged clones fight an endless war against malfunctioning machines, by wouldn't that be an interesting experience for you two. The next one is white room with a moose... don't know why that is an option too folks." Kalameet said, being truthful on his confusion over that realm, yet his body changed to look exactly like the moose in the room. "We have a world made of plasma, one were lizard men rule the world and humans are slaves and one that is dying. You know what instead of boring you with all of these worlds let's just spin the damn thing already."

From the walls a giant hand appeared and with great force span the wheel. The wheel spin for what felt like hours, each world being displayed on a giant tv screen. Eventually the wheel began to slow down. Just as it was about to land on a world experiencing a plague of undead gods attacking the living the wheel span again and for another hour everyone waited, Kalameet again taking on the form of a zombie dragon and the stage now looking more like an opera stage. The wheel was about to stop on the world in which Hiccup and Toothless would end up in the abyss, but it made a sudden quick reverse spin and finally landed on the frozen earth.

"Well I hope you two packed enough winter clothing and survival gear cause your going to the North Pole." soon the ropes that were once chains began to freeze and drag the two of them into the floor, where they began to slowly sink through. "Oh if you meet Santa in there tell him that his on my shit list for never bringing me presents on Christmas eve." soon the two of them were gone from the stage. Once they were gone the lights shut off again and in seconds they return and the stage was now back in it's original form.

"I kept my end of the bargain pal so if you excuse me I'm leave this dump. Oh don't be surprised if I call you to do me a favor." said the disembodied voice of Kalameet as Maju heard lead foot steps leaving the lobby.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Tessy

Tessy listened quietly to Elizabeth's story. "Sounds....amazing actually, though i don't think i'd want to end up in such a labyrinth, i'm not much one for directions, without a map or a compass, and i'm not in a familiar place, i tend to get lost easily...." She blushed a little bit, but calmed herself with another sip of tea. "I trust the guards didn't give you too hard a time? I know in some towns that they can be just as bad as the Outlaws, but our town is lucky, a lot of good men in the Guard." Tessy let out a soft yawn, noting that her sister came and sat back down.

"Lord help me deal with that man....." she muttered. "After he finishes, its bed time for the both of you, okay? Especially for someone as pale and skinny as you." Saya said, though you could hear the tiredness in her voice. Tessy said nothing and simply took another sip of her tea. She knew Saya wouldn't sleep with strangers in her house unless she knew for sure they were asleep too. So she was definitely in for a long night.

Tak

Tak shook his head, "You, sir, are an odd one. I don't think Mother will be happy if you dont take a bath, but if its nerves you need to settle, we have the backyard. It's fenced in, so animals and beasts wont get in and maul you while you....do your thing." he stood up and walked out of the bathroom, "But....you're gonna have to take that bath eventually, Mother will be really upset if you don't. She doesn't like foul smells lingering in the house." Tak pointed out the door that lead outside to the backyard, "I'm going to bed, so good night." and with that he left.

Celestia

Celestia could see the stranger was frustrated, but he did ask her to attack him. part of her unwove into a string-like whip. She moved it so that it encircled her, it almost seemed to be a living thing. She struck once with the tip, it struck him directly on the forehead. the impact was the equivalent of being hit by a semi-truck at full speed. She waited only breifly to observe his reaction.

Firefly

Nova was interrupted from her peace when she recieved a message from the King, it was orders telling her to go to these certain coordinates, and evaluate a person who was nicknamed, "Maju". She sighed a long sigh, but then opened a portal and within a blink she was there. She was fully armored, of course, her face and body covered by her armor. She saw the man in question standing not that far away, but since she had appeared behind him, he had yet to notice her. She said nothing yet, as her with her armor on, any speech from her would sound like Firefly noises. She took a step forward, not even really attempting to hide her presence.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Elizabeth

"Besides pointing their guns at me and wanting to see what I had with me nothing else happened, though I did confused them with some of my stuff." she checked to make sure that no one was coming down the stairs. "To be honest I didn't show them everything in my pockets, I just show them enough that they would be satisfied and let me go." she than heard Saya coming down muttering about Adwith.

"Not my fault that my usual working hours happen during the night, blame my clients and their problems for being so bloody active during that time, though I do get a few odd cases while the sun is still shining on the sky, assuming the bloody rain isn't covering it up." she said, muttering on the last part of her sentience. But what she left out was how as far as she was concern morning only exists to keep the afternoon and night as far away from each other as possible, and that the best option for mornings was to sleep through them. "That and I'm a insomniac so it works well when I have a case to deal with." she said with a shrug being truthful on both accounts but leaving out a third reason for her odd sleeping pattern.

"Also don't let my appearance fool you, I have faced things that would make most of your outlaws run back home to their mothers." she looked at the watery stairs "Tell us how badly did he botched up the tub? Do we have to pay for extra for that as well?" she said, hiding the dread in her voice.

Kalameet

While the dragon of chaos was indeed gone physically a small part of his energy still lingered and with it so was his consciousness. The energy began to towards each other and form a small and invisible vortex, soon the fluctuating began to change into a state of matter, that of the gaseous state. The gas was clear and odorless but Kalameet knew that it wouldn't like that for long.

He saw the tongue that was once it's own when it tried to say Maju's real name. On the sides of the useless organ small eye balls began to come out of slits and they watched both Maju and Firefly, small ears were also formed so he can listen to their conversation. If that wasn't enough the remaining energy that didn't change into a gas went into becoming fly like creatures that flew around with wings that made no noise and landed on spots close to the two beings, the energy that was a gas soon began to change into either more flies or newer insects or was changing into a weird clear liquid that fell on the ground, it gingerly moved forward but still not fast nor close enough to be noticed by them.

The dragon itself was currently in astral form in yet another mental patient's room, giving it's latest victim more dreams that it created while it watches both the dream with one eye and on the other the lobby.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Tessy

Tessy watched as her sister sighed, "Luckily all he did was somehow unscrew one of the nobs, my boy fixed it easily. And now the stink hound who was suppose to be taking a bath is outside playing with his sword instead..." there was irritation in her voice, but a hand on the shoulder from Tessy calmed her down. She turned to Elizabeth, "Speaking of which, we hadn't even considered if you wished to wash or not, i am so sorry, please forgive our rudeness." She said with a frown. "Still getting accustomed to having strangers here, i guess..."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 am

Felix

The whip struck him right on the face, sending him reeling back. The force of the impact nearly smashed his face in, except that by this time, he had reflexively shifted to his incorporeal form. Without warning, the Angel's body began to turn black, receiving a strange, foggy texture. His face, contorted with pain, was twisted and eventually wiped, replaced with a single red eye.

Pyhädunkelheit had been awakened.

In an instant, the dark figure expanded, coiling around Celestia and threatening to throw her into the distant Dimension of Dimensions, which appeared as a never ending skyscraper floating aimlessly in the void.

You asked for this, Pyhädunkelheit said to Celestia telepathically. Felix had been completely consumed by his dark side.

---

Maju / Singularity / Chaos

"Maju! How delightful to have you here in my house! I hope you've been enjoying yourself!"

Maju snarled, watching as Kalameet's dismembered tongue, now riddled with eyeballs, watched him. With Kalameet gone, and the opera hall transformed back into the hotel lobby, Singularity was now able to muster enough power to infiltrate said lobby. Maju produced a javelin of black soul energy, keeping it by his side, ready to strike. It was then that he noticed something on the reception counter that he had not noticed before.

A blue statue of a two headed dragon.

Maju attempted to destroy it with the javelin, but the statue simply produced a field of nothingness that shattered the black javelin. Maju reeled backwards, before regaining his composure and glaring into the blank eyes of the Singularity Statue, oblivious to the third being hiding behind him…

Hiccup / Toothless

Upon waking, Hiccup had lost the part of his memory about the show put up by Kalameet, and presumably, so had Toothless. What he did know, however, was that either Maju or the flux dragon had sent them to this place. It was fortunate that he was a Viking and that there was a potent dragon with him, for by Hiccup's own reckoning, the temperature was well below 10 standard degrees (about -20C). Wrapping himself in his cape, he gently nudged Toothless, who was lying limp on the floor, whining.

"Come on, bud. We gotta find a place to hide from the cold…"

The two began trekking through the bleak tundra. Apart from the occasional withered tree or boulder, the environment was completely empty. No falling snow, no animals. The sun was a sickly shade of green, creating a strange atmosphere on the snow. "I wonder what just happened here…" he said to himself and Toothless. For certain, this snow did not look like a natural part of the environment, and neither did the green sun. Had something happened here?

Eventually, the duo came across a small, dead tree. Not a particularly nice tree, but enough to make firewood from. After all, the sun was about to set, and it wasn't a good idea to wander about in the night, particularly in a completely alien planet. Hiccup cut down a few branches, before asking Toothless to light a fire. After that, he took a large sheet from a saddlebag, creating a tiny makeshift tent, not big enough for himself or for Toothless, but sufficient to keep his supplies safe (assuming rain, hail, or blizzards existed in this planet). There was almost a week's worth of provisions in there; it would not do to have it go to waste.

Pulling out his prosthetic leg and massaging his aching knees, Hiccup sat down on the groundsheet on which Toothless had fallen asleep on. Reclining on the dragon's scaly back, the old Viking looked up at the sky as the final rays of the glaucous sun burst forth before dying away reverently below the horizon of this unknown world.

Perhaps there might be answers soon… Perhaps we just need to keep exploring… there has to be an answer to these bizarre happenings…

---

Hiccup's home planet

"Mr. Sage, did you really send the Chief of Berk into the Dimesion of Dimensions?"

Three men clad completely in black leather and blank white masks had stormed into the old sage's room, destroying everything and cornering the old man.

"It was the will of the Gods! You all know that Former Chief Hiccup III has done a great service to this world! It was the will of the Gods to send him into the Dimension of Dimensions!"

"You bastard! You're lying to us!"

The sage stood up from the bed. "I do not know what plan the Gods have in mind, but what I do know is this; you are not working for them, and all three of you, along with whoever you work for, are all evil men who do not deserve to see the new world that the offspring of Chief Stoick the Vast will create…"

With that, the three men cut down the old sage with serrated knives, before opening up the red portal. "We must report this to Lord Maju! He will be interested in this "mere mortal", and the village that he comes from…"

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:32 am

Celestia

Celestia calmly watched the Stranger change into a darker form, one that tried to coil around her. However, Celestia wasn't worried. She completely unraveled herself, then rewove around him, trapping the stranger within her, her own color turned black, and her grasp could touch and hold even the non-physical. Then several parts of her rewove into several spikes which promptly impaled both her and the being, though they did not actually harm her, merely slipping through like a needle through thread. "Interesting. This form is a skill i haven't seen before....The way it tugs upon the darker side of existence, is unique, but doable. This skill will be added to my collection...." She only smiled, still holding the Stranger within her own black weave. "You can try and cut or shred me if you like, but i am unbreakable. Earnestly." She said gently, not bragging, but merely stating the truth. she wasn't a vulnerable thing, despite only being a String......

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Elizabeth

"That's alright I wasn't thinking of taking one but now that you mentioned it a shower sounds nice." she got up from her seat and stretched for a bit before walking past the two sister, she paused for a moment behind them. "I hope my nurse would have the time to help me out if my wraps get loose while I'm in the tub." she than gave them a smile and walked up the stairs, her steps making noise due to the water still on the floor.

When she reach the top floor and found the bathroom, she was mildly annoyed with the floor being wet but she simply rolled her eyes as she tossed her water proof trench coat on the floor and kicked off her boats, making sure not to slip and fall on the floor while doing so. "Glad I don't have any favorites when it comes to socks otherwise I would hate getting them wet." she said taking off her now wet socks and tossing them at the trenchcoat. The rest of her clothing soon found themselves on the trenchcoat, protected from the water.

Now naked she made a last minute check to make sure that the tenebraes from early did came back, of course she could have sense them if they came back but a few of them were cunning enough to find blind spots on her senses. A small smile of satisfaction formed on her face as she finds that she is now alone. making sure the door was fully closed so no one can look in she turned on the knob of the shower and soon water jet off the shower head. She tested the water before going in, changing it when she found it too cold for her. Once it was at the right temperature she stepped inside.

She closed her eyes as she felt the warm body hitting her body. Admittedly she was much cleaner than Adwith since even though she walked through a massive sewer she took care on not touching anything to grimy or slimming in there, the only thing she got from that trip was sweat and new terrible memories, but after everything she went through today she rather take any sort of comfort right now. She opened her eyes and groan, rubbing her eyes. The memories of what she saw on the holographic video were still fresh on her eyes and she knew that what she saw would be a new addition to the every expanding library that is her nightmares. "I'll worry about that once I go to sleep for now just try to relax and enjoy yourself lizzy." she said trying to calm herself as she grabbed the shampoo and squeezed the clear liquid out of the plastic container on to her wrapped hands.

As she closed her eyes again as she clean her hair she tried to keep her mind busy, soon her began to hum a rock song she heard at the restaurant that she ate in back in New York.

Kalameet

The moment Kalameet heard and felt Singularity's presence in the lobby it growled, without even thinking it released a burst of it's energy that caused objects in the move to bend and twist in odd angles with others flying about as though a poltergeist was moving them. This happened in other rooms in the asylum with Kalameet's powers also causing other effects like accidentally turning the hallucinations of some of the patients into real beings or objects for a brief moment but enough to permanently scar their already frail and damage psyche, making some of the lights blow out or change into different colours, some of which human eyes shouldn't even see and created patches of biological matter on the floors and walls.

Kalameet's concentration on the dream wavered just enough that the patient woke up on their own free will and they screamed in horror once they saw Kalameet floating above them like a demonic spirit. Kalameet covered it's ears once the patient started screaming and growled at annoyance once it felt the other powers coming towards it's location. Knowing that now it has failed and not wanting to deal with other beings it flew into the closet that was on the east end of the room and appeared in it's realm.

Now back in the realm of chaos it put most of it's attention towards the meeting in the lobby. In the lobby the tongue was still in it's current form since most of the energy on it was fading quickly, the eye balls that were one it now grew tiny bat wings and tendrils and began to fly about in the lobby, the bugs have changed into coins and the water was now incense smoke. The tongue soon turned into stone which broke away into a fine sheet of dust.

"Poor Maju can't break through Sig's field, can't blame him I have trouble dealing with that hax field myself. I wonder how long it will take him to realize that he has a second guest in the room?" Kalameet said as it can see Firefly thanks to it's smoke.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Maju stood at the edge of the field of nothingness created by Singularity, clenching his fists. What was with this dragon and tormenting him? All Maju wanted was to become a deity and join the Ahmarhan and massacre some detractors and possibly eliminate the remnants of his family. Not too much to ask?

"Singularity, what are you playing at? Why do you hinder me so?"

The answer shocked Maju and sent a wave of intense rage coursing through his veins.

"Because I'm bored."

Maju looked at the statue, gritting his teeth. His jugular veins were throbbing violently, and his face was beginning to turn red. "What do you mean, "because I'm bored"?" He created a black morning star mace, swinging the ball and smashing the statue. The nothingness field dissipated instantly, leaving Maju alone in the room.

Not alone.

He turned around to walk away, only to see that an insectoid being behind him, in plain sight. Transforming the morning star into an oversized parang, pointing it at the being.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Adwith

Adwith called out to Tak as he departed. "I thank you for the assistance and wish you a safe night." Then once the boy left the Shienaran then made his way into the backyard. Once he within it he thought to himself as he was barely keeping himself from seizing saidin. So..all that I need to do is summon some fire..perhaps even experiment with this flaming curse for a bit. I might actually find a use for it, other then simple destruction and inevitable madness. The borderlander then seized saidin before he began to summon a simple fireball.

This was a weave that he was very familiar with yet this time he decided to add a few random weaves into it. At first it simply caused a small flash of flame of which vanished just as quickly as it came. Then he tried again. This time he summoned a fireball and added a few random elements. Of which caused many other failures. Then he combined air towards the fire he uses to summon a fireball and was baffled when he saw a odd white flame appear within his hands. The light it gave off was brilliant yet..he felt physically drained after doing so. But was scared him the most was that he knew that it was powerful since even summoning such a small amount left him with the same amount of exhaustion that would appear if he summoned enough flame to incinerate a medium sized wooden house in seconds. He forced the thing to disappear and once he did the borderlander staggered slightly as he thought. What was that flaming thing! It must have have been powerful if it took so much energy to even cause the bloody thing to appear..I should refrain from even attempting to wield it in the future. Since it..it might be that bloody thing that was faintly whispered about every now and then. The borderlander sighed before he attempted to summon a fireball. He felt the power suddenly start to show more force then usual. Then as he vainly attempted to grasp saidin and force it to bend to his will he thought. Oh all bloody times for this to happen it has to be here! I..I have to do some sort of weave in order to weaken it enough for me to let it go. I just hope that the flaming madness has not already taken me. The borderlander then summoned a simple fireball before causing it to grow larger and larger until he felt his vision begin to darken. Then with a grin he threw the thing into the air as it let off a brilliant light before flying up and curving in the air before it disappeared somewhere within the forest. Then as the Shienaran fell to his knees in exhaustion he quickly let go of saidin before he fell to the ground. Then as his consciousness slowly faded he could only hope that the massive ball of fire that he tossed into the air would land harmlessly in some river..and not atop of a strangers home.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Tessy

Tessy blushed at Elizabeth's offer, not to mention a little surprised. She took another sip of her tea and looked over to her sister, who only sighed. there was a moment a silence before Saya finally said, "What are you looking at me for? Permission? You're a grown woman, aren't ya?" Tessy blushed. It wasnt often that she'd get told off by her own sister. Tessy just smiled and got up from the table and wet upstairs. She approached the bathroom door, but decided to knock first, just out of curtousy."Um, it's me...Tessy..." In the distance she could hear the distant ad soft growl of thunder, as well as rain slowly starting to drizzle down.

Firefly

Firefly watched the antics of the Two dragons that appeared before Maju. Both were childish in her opinion. though she did smile when Maju smashed the statue. When Maju finally confronted her,pointing his weapon at her. She rolled her eyes, even though he couldnt see it. She shot a single beam of light at the wrist of the hand that held the weapon, puncturing it with searing light. Then unfolded her mask, revealing her face which also illuminated the room. "Hmm....i'm not quite sure you've got what it takes, but we'll see." she said with a whimsical smirk.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth was already using the body soap that seem to be new when she heard the knock. "The door isn't lock so you can come in." she said continuing on with washing her body. She figured that Tessy was coming in was probably bringing fresh clothing for her or checking up to make that the bandages were still holding up... or to make sure she didn't break the bath tube, she couldn't help but to chuckle on that thought. Elizabeth could feel Adwith's magical display, whatever form of magic that he uses Elizabeth can tell is powerful as it is dangerous. "Must be nice on just using your own will to summon spells like that into existence. Though I dread to find out what he has to pay for having powers like that." her voice sounding somber when she uttered those worlds.

Back home magic often comes with a price and said price changes depending on the spell, some take away body parts, others require the sacrifice of another life, some take days, months or even years of the casters life, hell some spells even kill the caster once the spell is in effect. But worst of all magic can even take away a mage's very sanity and soul and it isn't to uncommon for it effect a mage's love ones, Elizabeth's life was and still is a tragic example of that. Just as she was about to brood about her past mistakes and tragedies she felt Adwith's powers spike tremendously. "Bloody hell! I figured that he was just a soldier that knew enough spells for whatever battles he has back home. I wasn't expecting him to be a master!" the shocked mage thought, she can feel whatever spell that Adwith cast was still activate and knowing that fire was his specialty she knew that trouble was coming. "Right should finish up soon so I can warn everyone of the incoming firestorm."

Sighing in annoyance Elizabeth was about to speed up her efforts until she heard the all to familiar sound of thunder and rain hitting against the glass window. "Figures that even when I go to another continent and to another world the bloody rain still follows me." however annoyed she gets about the rain for once she was glad for it's surprise arrive since now she didn't need to deal with a freak fire storm.

Kalameet

Kalameet laughter can be heard throughout the realm of constant chaos. For one seeing Singularity get beat even by a little cheered him up but even he will admit that he could agree with his statement on why he enjoy tormenting Maju. "Really by now he should expect that we find his anger adorable, he's like an angry puppy that can kill people in a thousand gruesome ways." the dragon said finding enough air to use for him to speak.

The now mechanical wyrm was also taking a shine to the woman who had the guts to face Maju and destroy one of his weapons. "He always wanted to join the Ahmarhan so now he has his chance of proving his worth to them... though I wonder how would he react if he was to fail." a wicked smile formed on the newly changed mecha sea serpent's face as plan began to form in it's head.

The smoke was now a strange sort of colour that was painful to look at as it moved around in the room, turning everything it touch grey and decayed. The eye balls were now crystal birds that can talk with a cockney accent if someone ever decided to talk to them, while the coins were now serpentine fleshless arms with eyes reaching out to the air.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Tessy

Tessy carefully opened the door and slipped in, closing the door behind her. "How are the bandages? are they holding up okay?" she said, gesturing to her hands. Tessy tried not to stare too much in case she made Elizabeth feel uncomfortable, but she did ote that Elizabeth, while a little strange, was indeed beautiful. "My sis will drop off a clean change of clothes for you when you are done."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Unnamed ice planet

The green rays of the sun penetrated the horizon of the bleak, snowy environment. Hiccup had already awoken a few minutes before sunrise, though Toothless still remained fast asleep. He put on his metal leg before rolling up the tent and keeping the provisions. The air that morning was just as cold as the previous evening; only this time, the sun shone brighter than before. Hiccup was still not used to the new conditions, with the slightly shorter days and the more elliptical orbit of the planet to its bizarre, viridian sun.

The moment Toothless woke up, Hiccup smiled, patting his old dragon on the head. "Come on buddy", he said to the dragon. "Let's get going."

The Night Fury reluctantly stood up, before following Hiccup down the icy plains, towards the horizon.

---

Dimension of Dimensions

Maju gripped his hand, the hole pierced by the beam of light beginning to smoke. The flesh was cauterised, so there was no blood. It still hurt, nonetheless.

"What do you mean, I do not have what it takes to join? Are you one of the Ahmarhan??? I'll have you know that I massacred the entire populations of two planets by myself!"

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Adwith

Adwith awoke sometime later to the sound of roaring thunder and rain as he slowly got up from the ground. He staggered slightly since he had indeed just awoken yet he felt his energy begin to flood back to him slowly. He looked up at the rain and was relieved for a second before his eyes went wide as he thought. That..this rain would not stop that flame. The bloody inferno needs to be drowned in it. Yet with all of this rain it might just have a chance. He waited a minute and when he did not hear the sound of something burning he breathed a sigh of relief before he thought. The rain must have drowned out the flame. By the light I believed that I was going to start another incident. His expression darkened before he felt his urge to seize saidin rise gradually as he began to fully awake. The Shienaran scowled before thinking. A fire would be pointless..and might frighten the people here. Perhaps I should attempt something different. He looked down at his soaked clothing for a minute before he simply ignored it..being how he had been considering getting changed regardless. So he decided to use earth and spirit..though his skill in those fields paled in comparison to his skill with fire and after hardly noticing an effect he thought to himself. Perhaps if I add fire..something would happen. Since this is doing nothing more then making me both seem and feel more like the fool that I have made myself out to be so far. That flaming 'bathroom' shall haunt me till my death. The man combined them while daydreaming about the bathroom and was surprised when a vertical line appeared in front of him.

Then when the thing expanded into some sort of rectangular portal he was even more baffled. Then he cursed softly before thinking. Blood and Bloody Ashes! Why did I not pay attention to what I was doing?! Now I shall very likely be unable to create this flaming thing again! But..I guess I might as well see what was on the other side. The borderlander stepped through the portal and was quite surprised when he ended up in the bathroom. The man was baffled and the shock became more clear on his face when he noticed the portal behind his disappear. He then looked around him and saw where the figures of two women. One of which was cleaning herself and the other seemingly speaking to her. The borderlander let out a tired sigh as he thought. They seem to have some aspects that they share with Shienar..though this is a rather odd one at that. Oh, that boy told me to bathe regardless how convenient. The borderlander then began to take off his soaked gear as he said. "I am dreadfully sorry for not bathing ahead of time yet I do hope that I am not late in doing so now." The borderlander then saw Elizabeth's face and he smiled as he said. "Oh, you were already in here? Well..I certainly hope that you do not share the same culture concerning such a thing as this with the southlanders." He then continued to slowly undress with a frustrated look on his face being how both the gear and the clothing were giving some resistance due to the fact that they were wet.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Glad to now that I wouldn't be wasting my time taking a shower." she thought as she looked at her wrapped hands, moving them around to test the bandages. With the bandages wet of course their hold on her hand was a bit looser than before but she was pleased to know that they are still strong enough to hold on. "A little bit loose but they are holding up well, good work doc." she said winking at Tessy.

Elizabeth was relief to feel the energy from the fire ball dissipate, however this relief was short lived as she sensed yet another spike of arcane energy. "Shit don't tell me he is actually going to call down another fireball!" however much to her surprise she found a portal manifesting in the room and Adwith walking through it. Elizabeth tried hide the blush on her cheeks but they were obvious on her pale cheeks as Adwith began to undress himself in front of them with no hesitation. "Oh lovely, so not only is he a pryomanical mercenary who comes from the noble class but he is also a shameless bloody pervert. Another day, another whackjob in my life" she mentally sighed as she muttered several curses at her weirdness magnet.

Taking a deep breath she gave Adwith a cold stare. "Sorry mate but this tub isn't big enough for the two of us so how about you wait outside until I'm done?" she said sounding surprisingly cool about the situation, though if one was able to see her aura they would see it take on a darker shade of blue, showing the rage that she was trying to suppress. "So bugger off now before I decide to bind your soul into the dirt outside for all eternity." she spoke her voice getting louder and anger now seeping into her tone. "Too cruel a fate for my taste but I need any excuse to get this wanker out of here."
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse