NATION

PASSWORD

The Convoy (OOC, FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Perseid Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding.
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

User avatar
New Pyrrhius
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1325
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyrrhius » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 am

there is nothing left to hide from
Last edited by New Pyrrhius on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News of the Hour:
1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
--------[_✯_]
--------(ಠ_Q)
-------[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:19 am

Equalsun Empire wrote:Perseid, please finish reading the rules while making your application. Thanks :p


Thank you for you making people look over it again, but you are neither OP, nor Co-OP. Clear?




Perseid Federation wrote:Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding.


Can you send me a TG as Stormwrath?




Kailaweth wrote:Off in the horizon, a massive ship appears, the Kailawic Navy's flagship, KSS Devastator


I appreciate the enthusiasm, but there are a few problems: This is the OOC, if you want to participate in this RP, then fill out one of the Apps in the first post (which would be doomed from the start because you don't have a RP-sample to provide, seeing, that this was your first post - welcome, by the way!), and this is FT.

Speaking of which: IC's up!
Sorry if it is a bit short, but I am in bit of a hurry.
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 am

Hey, people, sorry to say, but I will be absent until Sunday, with some luck Saturday evening. Don't hold back on my account, though!
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
New Pyrrhius
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1325
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyrrhius » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:05 pm

there is nothing left to hide from
Last edited by New Pyrrhius on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News of the Hour:
1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
--------[_✯_]
--------(ಠ_Q)
-------[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

User avatar
Equalsun Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5394
Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby Equalsun Empire » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm

New Pyrrhius wrote:Meanwhile, we've been swapping carpets where I am, so I've not been able to contribute yet. Hang tight.

I just realized that the IC's up... So I'll be posting soon as well, tonight at the latest. The AA'll make their first move then.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

User avatar
The Solar Cooperative Union
Envoy
 
Posts: 349
Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:16 am

OOC-Section
Nation-Name:The Solar Cooperative Union
RP-Sample: None yet, but I can assure you I know my way around an FT RP
Have you read and understood the rules?: I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight, also yes I have.

IC-Section - Mercs
Name of Company: Elantin Risk Suppression
Size (including ships): 1 Cruiser, PMV Bedouin, 2 Frigates, PMV Alan, PMV Sekanti, 200 Null-G Operator Soldiers, 300 Riflemen
Homebase: Alberhalden- Kazelveski City
Important Characters: Commander Aubrey Elantin, Captain Sar Birtus
Objective (optional): Collect intelligence to be sold to the SCU, make money.
Don't look at this

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 am

The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name:The Solar Cooperative Union
RP-Sample: None yet, but I can assure you I know my way around an FT RP
Have you read and understood the rules?: I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight, also yes I have.

IC-Section - Mercs
Name of Company: Elantin Risk Suppression
Size (including ships): 1 Cruiser, PMV Bedouin, 2 Frigates, PMV Alan, PMV Sekanti, 200 Null-G Operator Soldiers, 300 Riflemen
Homebase: Alberhalden- Kazelveski City
Important Characters: Commander Aubrey Elantin, Captain Sar Birtus
Objective (optional): Collect intelligence to be sold to the SCU, make money.


I trust your word, but I still would like to have proof. Can you send me a TG with an account you had been in another RP? Doesn't have to be FT.
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
Perseid Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:50 am

Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding. However, this RP may be one of the first I'll be doing as Perseid Federation.
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:59 am

Perseid Federation wrote:Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding. However, this RP may be one of the first I'll be doing as Perseid Federation.


Can you send me a TG as Stormwrath?!
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
Bentus
Senator
 
Posts: 4618
Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bentus » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:04 am

Sorry for the lack of posting on my end all, I'm finding myself a bit overwhelm with other RPs (part of the reason why I went for more of a side-role here than an independent faction :P). I'll try to catch up and at least get SOMETHING up soonish.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

♦ NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike ♦
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:20 am

Bentus wrote:Sorry for the lack of posting on my end all, I'm finding myself a bit overwhelm with other RPs (part of the reason why I went for more of a side-role here than an independent faction :P). I'll try to catch up and at least get SOMETHING up soonish.


Don't worry, that's no problem.
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
Perseid Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:23 pm

The Solar Reign wrote:
Perseid Federation wrote:Bump.



Can you send me a TG as Stormwrath?!

I did, yesterday if I remember.
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:20 am

Perseid Federation wrote:Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding. However, this RP may be one of the first I'll be doing as Perseid Federation.


So, now that I have the confirmation, are you sure, that you read the rules?




The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name:The Solar Cooperative Union
RP-Sample: None yet, but I can assure you I know my way around an FT RP
Have you read and understood the rules?: I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight, also yes I have.

IC-Section - Mercs
Name of Company: Elantin Risk Suppression
Size (including ships): 1 Cruiser, PMV Bedouin, 2 Frigates, PMV Alan, PMV Sekanti, 200 Null-G Operator Soldiers, 300 Riflemen
Homebase: Alberhalden- Kazelveski City
Important Characters: Commander Aubrey Elantin, Captain Sar Birtus
Objective (optional): Collect intelligence to be sold to the SCU, make money.


Accepted. Welcome aboard!
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
Perseid Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:50 am

Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight.

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding. However, this RP may be one of the first I'll be doing as Perseid Federation.
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 am

Perseid Federation wrote:Bump.

Perseid Federation wrote:OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: As Stormwrath*
Have you read and understood the rules? I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight.

IC-Section - Civilian Helpers
Name of Helping Organization: Somia Organization
Name of Home Nation: Perseid Federation
Ships send: 20 civilian transport starships, 5 hospital ships, 15 civilian supply ships
Meeting Point: Mane Calamari
Important Characters: Eachann Lycoris

*Perseid Federation is primarily in the process of worldbuilding. However, this RP may be one of the first I'll be doing as Perseid Federation.


There we go! Accepted! Good to have you onboard!
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
Perseid Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 pm

I think I'll add a military force as well.

OOC-Section
Nation-Name: Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: Here
Have you read and understood the rules? I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight.

IC-Section - Government Helpers
Name of Nation: The Perseid Federation
Kind of Helping Force:
    [ ] Civilian Help Force
    [x] Military Help Force
Ships of Helping Force:
  • PSO Katerine [DDT-101] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Lugaretzia [DDT-87] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Kyriakos [DDT-73] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Titos Botsaris [DDT-70] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Aegis [DDT-84] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Kleisthesai [DDT-76] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Stathis Carpanos [FFM-179] (Orion-class medium frigate)
  • PSO Kosmas Fourakis [FFM-203] (Orion-class medium frigate)
  • PSO Thalassa [CLDR-116] (Oceanos-class light cruiser)
  • PSO Atlas [CLDR-124] (Oceanos-class light cruiser)
Important Characters:
  • Captain Georghios "Geo" Diasakos, Commanding Officer, PSO Thalassa
  • 1st Lieutenant Zoe Tsimicalis, Fighter Pilot, PSO Thalassa
  • AI Servitor "Xanthe", Overseeing AI, PSO Thalassa
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:24 am

Perseid Federation wrote:I think I'll add a military force as well.

OOC-Section
Nation-Name: Perseid Federation
RP-Sample: Here
Have you read and understood the rules? I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight.

IC-Section - Government Helpers
Name of Nation: The Perseid Federation
Kind of Helping Force:
    [ ] Civilian Help Force
    [x] Military Help Force
Ships of Helping Force:
  • PSO Katerine [DDT-101] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Lugaretzia [DDT-87] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Kyriakos [DDT-73] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Titos Botsaris [DDT-70] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Aegis [DDT-84] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Kleisthesai [DDT-76] (Phalanx-class destroyer)
  • PSO Stathis Carpanos [FFM-179] (Orion-class medium frigate)
  • PSO Kosmas Fourakis [FFM-203] (Orion-class medium frigate)
  • PSO Thalassa [CLDR-116] (Oceanos-class light cruiser)
  • PSO Atlas [CLDR-124] (Oceanos-class light cruiser)
Important Characters:
  • Captain Georghios "Geo" Diasakos, Commanding Officer, PSO Thalassa
  • 1st Lieutenant Zoe Tsimicalis, Fighter Pilot, PSO Thalassa
  • AI Servitor "Xanthe", Overseeing AI, PSO Thalassa


Okay, accepted.
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
The Commonwealth of the South Pacific
Diplomat
 
Posts: 813
Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of the South Pacific » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 am

tag
Goodbye Azen, You'll be sorely missed friend

Current RPs:

User avatar
The Commonwealth of the South Pacific
Diplomat
 
Posts: 813
Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of the South Pacific » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:34 am

OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Commonwealth of the South Pacific
RP-Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348313&sid=471dcb58e58fc34123c5abdb149f6498
Have you read and understood the rules? "I love the sun, you love the moon, we both love the twilight."

IC-Section - Government Helpers
Name of Nation: The Commonwealth
Kind of Helping Force:
    [ ] Civilian Help Force
    [X] Military Help Force
Ships of Helping Force:
"HMS Vengeance" Icarus Carrier
'HMS Bellum" Talos Cruiser
"HMS Minerva" Talos Cruiser
"HMS Diana" Talos Cruiser
"HMS Mercury" Talos Cruiser
(The Vengeance has around 200 Marine Landing Shuttles which can carry up to 60 people each which will be used to evacuate civilians)
Important Characters: Captain Octavian Ryon
Commander Pontius Larya

^^^ My App
Last edited by The Commonwealth of the South Pacific on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Goodbye Azen, You'll be sorely missed friend

Current RPs:

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 pm

The Commonwealth of the South Pacific wrote:
OOC-Section
Nation-Name: The Commonwealth of the South Pacific
RP-Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348313&sid=471dcb58e58fc34123c5abdb149f6498
Have you read and understood the rules?- Yes

IC-Section - Government Helpers
Name of Nation: The Commonwealth
Kind of Helping Force:
    [ ] Civilian Help Force
    [X] Military Help Force
Ships of Helping Force:
("Emperor's Pride" Dreadnought) If possible yes please if not then ok
"HMS Endeavour" Daedalus Class Battleship
"HMS Vengeance" Daedalus Class Battleship
"HMS Hephaestus' Pride" Icarus Carrier
"HMS Hornet" Talos Cruiser
"HMS Phalanx" Talos Cruiser
"HMS Hoplon" Talos Cruiser
"HMS Kronos" Talos Cruiser
(Do I include any possible marine forces or ground troops.)
Important Characters: Captain Octavian Ryon
Commander Pontius Larya
(Prince Augustus Caesar only included if the Emperor's Pride is)

^^^ My App


I am a bit hesitant due to a few reasons.
For starter's: Would you be willing to limit it only to the Emperor's Pride?
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

User avatar
The Commonwealth of the South Pacific
Diplomat
 
Posts: 813
Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of the South Pacific » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Edited it dude
Goodbye Azen, You'll be sorely missed friend

Current RPs:

User avatar
The New Changeling Empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 276
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The New Changeling Empire » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:36 pm

What does a deep space roving band changelings focused on eating all life count as? Pirates or monsters?

User avatar
The Fedral Union
Senator
 
Posts: 4270
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:57 pm

I'll try to get a post up soon, I've just finished school so I'll have time.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

User avatar
The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:25 am

The New Changeling Empire wrote:What does a deep space roving band changelings focused on eating all life count as? Pirates or monsters?


Can't they be both?




The Fedral Union wrote:I'll try to get a post up soon, I've just finished school so I'll have time.


No problem, take your time - I'm taking my sweet time as well.




The Commonwealth of the South Pacific - first, mind if I shorten you to CSP?
Second, I gave your factbooks a good look and to be quite honest, I am not really convinced, that bringing such large warships to escort a simple convoy is a little bit overdoing it. Do you have anything in the size category of 10km max?
(Before you ask, freighters are a different story - we have city ships in the whole affair after all.)
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads