NATION

PASSWORD

NO MAN's LAND: A Survival RP (OOC/ENDED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:06 pm

The NAR wrote:App should be up soon

Sup NAR! :lol:
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Name: Michael James Shepherd
Nation Name: The NAR
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Ethnicity: American with German Descent
Pic/Description:

Immunity: Full Immunity

(OPTIONAL)
Personality: Kind and merciful, but temperamental. Very dedicated to restoring the United States and Order, no matter the cost.
Skills: Leadership and Charisma, Military Training. Good with vehicles and weapons.
Likes: The Military, the United States, his brother soldiers.
Dislikes: Infected, Insurgent Survivors
Fears: Survivor Bands, the fall of the Remnants

Bio:

Michael was born one year after the Outbreak began, inside the secret Government Contingency Bunker at Cheyenne Mountain. His father was a General in the U.S. Marine Corps, which is how they managed to gain access to the safety of the bunker. For a while, Cheyenne Mountain was the command center for the U.S. Government "Remnants", but after their collapse it became little more than a survivor base with Government and Military Personnel.

While many people went mad from being stuck underground for years, Michael became used to it. He didn't mind being in the bunker, for it was all he knew. He loved the cool underground air, and the hum of the ventilation system. He loved it, but he was also so very curious of what the outside world was like. He learned history in class with the roughly 50 other children, so Michael knows very much. While most people outside can't even read, Michael excelled in math, literature, history, and ha a healthy fascination with science. Michael wanted to grow up and work in the labs, but his father pushed him to join the Security Force. At age 18, Michael passed the Military-Grade Training Course and was officially a member of the United States Remnants... for whatever that meant.

He spent his time keeping order in the Bunker, assisting with daily duties and making sure everyone was doing their part. He fell in love, married a girl named Amber and had a son, Ben. Though, when he turned 23, a crisis boiled in the confines of the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. When the nuclear power generators malfunctioned, Michael was a member of the 10-man team tasked to find the replacement parts. For the first time... Michael would see the world.

It was Hell... utter hell. Cities in ruins, beasts lurking everywhere, with only a fragment of Humanity intact. Within a week of their mission, the Soldiers found themselves looking death in the face. The others were slaughtered, Michael was bit... but survived. When his friends turned to beasts it was Michael who gave them mercy and put them down, and continued to his objective. With the help of a survivor named Anderson, Michael would travel to Chicago, where they would find the components needed in an overrun Government Bunker inside the city. Anderson became Michael's best friend, and Michael promised him safe haven in Cheyenne Mountain when they returned. Anderson didn't make it. He was killed by a band of Raiders a few miles from the Bunker.

Michael returned with the components as a hero, and he was revered. Though, the Bunker's inhabitants would soon find themselves mourning the dead. Under the leadership of President Richard Townly, Cheyenne Mountain was sealed until further notice, to prevent any threat to the people, and Michael resumed his normal duties... longing to return to the surface...

RP Examples: N/A
Last edited by The NAR on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
The NAR wrote:App should be up soon

America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:15 pm

The NAR wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:23 pm

The WiP App is looking good. Finish it up and you'll be accepted no problem.

The NAR, this is 27 years after the Outbreak. The Remnants are also done and gone.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Beiarusia wrote:The WiP App is looking good. Finish it up and you'll be accepted no problem.

The NAR, this is 27 years after the Outbreak. The Remnants are also done and gone.

Then why even mention them if they're 100% gone? Ill fix some shit

Could he just be a member of the small portion that is left of the Remnants? Kinda like the Enclave after the fall of Navarro in Fallout
Last edited by The NAR on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

double posts are FUN!
:evil:
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 pm

The NAR wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:The WiP App is looking good. Finish it up and you'll be accepted no problem.

Then why even mention them if they're 100% gone? Ill fix some shit

Could he just be a member of the small portion that is left of the Remnants? Kinda like the Enclave after the fall of Navarro in Fallout

Threat: N/A

"Formerly the government of the United States, the Remnants maintained control of the interior of the nation for several years following the Outbreak. A pseudo-fascist state, this government was extremely brutal when dealing with any potential threat, relying heavily on military strength to force outsider factions into submission, creating a safe haven free of infection. However, this final bastion of America was not to last. The virus eventually found its way into Remnants' territory and the final refuge of the United States fell within three months time. Years after its dissolution, the Remnants have become little more than legend,though rumors abound that a small fraction survived the collapse, loyal to a defunct system and scouring the wastes of America on some unknown mission."

There. From the OP itself..
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Feroxi
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Name: Wolfgang, "The Wolf," Magusson
Nation Name: Feroxi
Birthplace: Auburn, New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Nordic
Pic/Description: http://schastnysergey.deviantart.com/ar ... -271019542

Wolfgang typically hides his features under his gas mask and hood, however, the treasure hunter's piercing, ice blue eyes and dark brown hair are visible.

Occupation: He's a treasure hunter, mercenary, and wilderness guide all in one package.

Immunity: The Wolf's immunity level to the T-13 virus is categorized as, "Gifted." This rare condition increases the neural activity in his cerebellum, giving him heightened senses, faster reactions and more coordinated muscle movement.

Well, Bei, this is all I have for now. Basically, he's somewhat of a jack of all trades who has built up a reputation in the Colorado area. Wolf is mysterious, philosophical, and has extensive knowledge of the new world that humanity hasn't yet adapted to.
Last edited by Feroxi on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:10 pm

The NAR wrote:Name: Michael James Shepherd
Pic/Description:

(OPTIONAL)
Personality: Kind and merciful, but temperamental. Very dedicated to restoring the United States and Order, no matter the cost.
Skills: Leadership and Charisma, Military Training. Good with vehicles and weapons.

Bio:

Michael was born one year after the Outbreak began, inside the secret Government Contingency Bunker at Cheyenne Mountain. His father was a General in the U.S. Marine Corps, which is how they managed to gain access to the safety of the bunker. For a while, Cheyenne Mountain was the command center for the U.S. Government "Remnants", but after their collapse it became little more than a survivor base with Government and Military Personnel.

While many people went mad from being stuck underground for years, Michael became used to it. He didn't mind being in the bunker, for it was all he knew. He loved the cool underground air, and the hum of the ventilation system. He loved it, but he was also so very curious of what the outside world was like. He learned history in class with the roughly 50 other children, so Michael knows very much. While most people outside can't even read, Michael excelled in math, literature, history, and ha a healthy fascination with science. Michael wanted to grow up and work in the labs, but his father pushed him to join the Security Force. At age 18, Michael passed the Military-Grade Training Course and was officially a member of the United States Remnants... for whatever that meant.

He spent his time keeping order in the Bunker, assisting with daily duties and making sure everyone was doing their part. He fell in love, married a girl named Amber and had a son, Ben. Though, when he turned 23, a crisis boiled in the confines of the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. When the nuclear power generators malfunctioned, Michael was a member of the 10-man team tasked to find the replacement parts. For the first time... Michael would see the world.

It was Hell... utter hell. Cities in ruins, beasts lurking everywhere, with only a fragment of Humanity intact. Within a week of their mission, the Soldiers found themselves looking death in the face. The others were slaughtered, Michael was bit... but survived. When his friends turned to beasts it was Michael who gave them mercy and put them down, and continued to his objective. With the help of a survivor named Anderson, Michael would travel to Chicago, where they would find the components needed in an overrun Government Bunker inside the city. Anderson became Michael's best friend, and Michael promised him safe haven in Cheyenne Mountain when they returned. Anderson didn't make it. He was killed by a band of Raiders a few miles from the Bunker.

Michael returned with the components as a hero, and he was revered. Though, the Bunker's inhabitants would soon find themselves mourning the dead. Under the leadership of President Richard Townly, Cheyenne Mountain was sealed until further notice, to prevent any threat to the people, and Michael resumed his normal duties... longing to return to the surface...

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:13 pm

The Wolven League wrote:Name: Edward Haakonson
Nation Name:The Wolven League
Birthplace:A semi-rural town in Maine.
Ethnicity:Caucasian, of Norwegian/Danish descent.
Pic/Description:Visible scars on left side of face from a vicious dog attack when he was younger, cold steel-colored eyes, pale skin, grayish-white hair with some mix of brown, his hair color from when he was younger. His actual face would be considered somewhere between ugly and handsome, but due to the scars from the dog attack, he has not had much luck with women. (his smartass arrogance does not help either)

Occupation:Formerly a book editor. Now serves as a steward and historian for Aspen.

Immunity:Fully immune.

Personality:Prefers to be alone rather than in company, considers himself smarter than most people he meets.
Skills:Intelligent, good with mathematics.
Likes:Reading, being alone, cold weather, most animals, especially hairless sphinx cats.
Dislikes:Dogs, children, people who are not highly educated.
Fears:Very, very large fear of dogs.

Bio:Born to a semi-suburban, semi-rural town in north Maine, Edward grew up in cold, crisp weather, and has grown to enjoy it. He had loved books since he was a child and spent most of his time reading historical books. He never fully developed social skills, and thus was considered an outsider in school. He grew to enjoy being alone, as he took no pleasure from being with others. At 12 years old, Edward was helping his father plant vegetables in the garden, when his father went inside to get some more soil. All of a sudden, a stray pit bull, who had squeezed under their back fence, lunged at Edward and viciously bit at his left face. His dad rushed outside and shot the dog, but Edward had to be rushed to the hospital and underwent several hours of suturing. He has had a severe fear of dogs ever since.

When he became an adult, the horribly scarred Edward became a book editor; fixing grammar mistakes and giving plot advice on drafts of books. Edward was on vacation in Colorado when the outbreak began. Meeting up in Aspen with other survivors, he was appointed steward and historian of the town due to his intelligence. As steward, he takes stock of inventory and has significant impact on the town's economy. As historian, he records all events that take place in the area. Since he is a loner, Edward spends most of his days in his home/office, a small cabin on the edge of Aspen. He has a pet sphinx cat named Nero. (sphinxes are the pink, hairless cats).

RP Examples: Crusader Kings 2, The Liquid Wallaby, multiple Barboneia RPs.

App is done! :)
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:23 pm

The Wolven League wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:-Snip-

App is done! :)

Hey!!
If you are accepted it would be nice to have someone else in Aspen!

Good Luck Fellow...
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Deramen wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:App is done! :)

Hey!!

Good Luck Fellow...

Edward is not very social. How would you plan to get our characters to meet? Perhaps, as steward, I've come to collect your taxes or something?
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Feroxi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:29 pm

The Wolven League wrote:
Deramen wrote:Hey!!

Good Luck Fellow...

Edward is not very social. How would you plan to get our characters to meet? Perhaps, as steward, I've come to collect your taxes or something?

Taxes? Don't make me dump your tea in a harbor and start shouting, "Give me liberty or give me death!"

Just kidding. Taxes do seem a little strange to me, though. Wouldn't currency be useless? People would be bartering or paying with their trade skills, like if you're a farmer, you pay with potatoes or whatever.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Feroxi wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Edward is not very social. How would you plan to get our characters to meet? Perhaps, as steward, I've come to collect your taxes or something?

Taxes? Don't make me dump your tea in a harbor and start shouting, "Give me liberty or give me death!"

Just kidding. Taxes do seem a little strange to me, though. Wouldn't currency be useless? People would be bartering or paying with their trade skills, like if you're a farmer, you pay with potatoes or whatever.

I meant like, fur skins or something as a tribute to their governer or whoever runs Aspen.
Last edited by The Wolven League on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:40 pm

The NAR wrote:
The NAR wrote:Name: Michael James Shepherd
Pic/Description:

(OPTIONAL)

Bio:

If your gonna be in a bunker..
You are going to get REAL bored after awhile.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Deramen wrote:
The NAR wrote:

If your gonna be in a bunker..

it's like Vault 101 all over again

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:42 pm

The Wolven League wrote:
Deramen wrote:Hey!!

Good Luck Fellow...

Well Maybe Mary would go to the Library to read a book or something..

The Wolven League wrote:
Deramen wrote:If your gonna be in a bunker..

I got that vibe too.
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:16 pm

The Wolven League wrote:
Deramen wrote:If your gonna be in a bunker..

Well people are gonna leave for stuff lol

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Name: Westley Turner
Nation Name: The Empire of Sarejo
Birthplace: Tacoma, The Northwest Union
Ethnicity: White
Pic/Description: 6'0", brunette, male, muscular, hazel eyes, tattoo of crossed flintlock pistols on his right bicep.

Immunity: Gifted

(OPTIONAL)
Personality: A kind, compassionate, yet quiet man. Keeps to himself usually, but when in a group can be a strong leader.
Skills: Hunting, sailing, marksmanship, swordfighting, and basic survival.
Dislikes: The infected, raiders, and arrogance.
Fears: Being stranded alone.

Bio: Born in Tacoma, 2 years after the outbreak, to Alexander and Solina Turner, Westley enjoyed the outdoors from a young age. His parents took him camping in the forests of the Northwest for much of his life, though they never strayed far from Tacoma, for fear of the infected or raiders. He learned to hate raiders very early on when they brutally murdered a friend he had been out on a hunting trip with, and he proceeded to kill all of the raiders involved. To help protect his country against the raider scum, he enlisted in the Navy at the age of 16, and was assigned to one of their main warships, a sailing corvette named the UNS Bremerton. He served in the Emerald War, fought between the Northwest Union and the Vancouver Commonwealth for three bloody years. He quickly showed promise as a competent officer and gained the rank of Lieutenant, commanding the UNS Bremeton in the Battle of Seattle against a superior Commonwealth fleet, yet led his fleet to victory by using brilliant tactics. He later commanded the UNS Tacoma, the Union's flagship, and played a crucial role in the Siege of Vancouver by blockading the harbor, forcing the Commonwealth to capitulate. The peace talks were held aboard his ship, but soon after the war he resigned as he felt he had seen enough conflict. One night, he was in a bar drinking to forget the carnage he'd witnessed in the war, and got into a fight with a Commonwealth tourist who had begun talking about the war, and accidently killing him. Fearing punishment, he gathered his belongings and left, wandering for nine months until he made it to Aspen, Colorado. He decided to stop and rest before moving on again.

RP Examples:
Infection
Ashes to Mortar Shells
Last edited by Sarejo on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cheers mates.

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Name: Ardo Yokeseus
Nation Name: The New Byzantine II
Birthplace: Istanbul, Republic of Turkey
Ethnicity: Greek with a Turkish descent
Pic/Description:
Ardo Yokeseus before the outbreak.

Ardo Yokeseus, present day, 27 years later after the outbreak.

Occupation: Before the outbreak; he was a gamer in a famous gaming community called Türkiya and a famous parkourist.

Immunity: Full; after the USAF bombing in Chicago, he started to become immune to virus. After he became a survivalist for many years, he became Full in the immunity status.

(OPTIONAL)
Personality: Before the outbreak; he is just a bit arrogant who doesn't take things seriously, a joker, a friendly, and a kind-hearted man. After he managed to survive the USAF bombing in Chicago, his personality change as he sees the world burns, he knew that this kind of virus will spread throughout the world, he became hot-determined, always serious in a situation, and a cold blooded-like person but not that cold-blooded,
Skills: As he was a gamer; he had a full accuracy, stealth, hand-to-hand combat, and martial arts, no wonder why he has that because that is his secret. On the other hand, he is an expert parkour, he have a full agility and can jump in/on the buildings even if he is a 47 year old man because that is his secret.
Likes: Actually, one of his favorite likes is gaming and parkouring. He also likes food. New places. And especially, killing mutants. He likes dogs.
Dislikes: People who are from the Bandits/Tribals/Vultures faction, stupid and foolish people, people who are very arrogant from their things, and people who have an arrogant personality, he also dislikes cats.
Fears: The main fear of Ardo is God since he is a Christian, however, as the religion also collapses, his most and only fear is that he loses his loved one or his bestfriend.

Bio: Ardo Yokeseus was born in February 28, 1994 at Istanbul, Turkey which it is located in Europe and one of the great historical cities in the world. His childhood was great. His parents became old as he finish his highschool. As he reach in 18 years old, in his college times, he started to play games which he abandoned his college. He joined one of the most famous gaming community called Türkiya, at his age 21, he and his colleagues will go to Chicago because an gaming competition event was held there. Before the outbreak, they arrived in Chicago and go to hotel to get rest for tomorrow, the tomorrow was the Outbreak. As Ardo and his colleagues woke up from a loud siren in the outside, they take a look and see, they see a horrible situation when they see a man eats a woman with no reason and as they see the United States Army evacuating the people, they grab their things and ran outside the hotel and they were evacuated by the United States Army. They arrive in the Quarantine and they were safe.

28 days later, the USAF bomb Chicago which many survivors died in the bombings, Ardo's colleagues died in the bombing and Ardo was hit in the elbow by a shrapnel, he escaped the Quarantine. After he escaped the Quarantine, he was alone and battered, he want to go back to Turkey but it is impossible, Ardo changed after that. Ardo was stuck in America. Ardo will go to the West for a reason, his relatives in the father side were Greek-American descent that live in Los Angeles.

As years passed by, Ardo encountered bandits, tribes, and psychotics and killed them as he blocks his way, you know that Ardo is an addicted gamer which he knows how to shoot well and how to dodge well. As years passed by, he labeled himself as a survivalist. He survived, encountered friendly survivors, bandits and infected each year but one time he got shot in the leg by a bandit but he was rescued by the Texan soldiers who was served in the Republic of Texas and Ardo was sent to a outpost which is a Texan-controlled territory, Ardo was recovered, 1 week later, he thanked them but the Texan soldiers convinced him to go to Texas which is the only safe state in the former United States, he replied, "No thanks, my relatives are in Los Angeles and I must go there.", the Texan soldiers says goodbye to him and Ardo left the outpost safely.

As years passed by, he keeps going West and West and West, he again encounter friendly survivors, bandits, and infected. He keeps thinking that why the bandits are everywhere. 27 years later, he arrived in Colorado, a state of the former United States, but in Colorado, he never encountered survivors, bandits, etc, and he still never see a Civilization for over 27 years. He is still at the outskirts of Colorado but still he was alone and solo.
RP Examples:
The Birth of Aegis
OUTBREAK
Fallout: After the End
Solence (One of my First RP)
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Tis' a sad day when I'm using a character I've already written and the new characters make my bio look like shit.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:22 pm

New Grestin wrote:Tis' a sad day when I'm using a character I've already written and the new characters make my bio look like shit.

Yeah.

So, question, does Jennifer look like Sarah? Because Sarah's appearance changed about every two posts in OUTBREAK. (No offense.)
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Tayner wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Tis' a sad day when I'm using a character I've already written and the new characters make my bio look like shit.

Yeah.

So, question, does Jennifer look like Sarah? Because Sarah's appearance changed about every two posts in OUTBREAK. (No offense.)

I am, if nothing else, a bit indecisive about character appearance. One of my many RPing flaws.

Yeah, she's pretty similar. I imagine she'd look like a combination of Paulson and Sarah, obviously, but the problem is that I never actually described Paulson in detail, to my memory. I just figured he looked like a generic scientist dude.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Feroxi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 pm

New Grestin wrote:Yeah, she's pretty similar. I imagine she'd look like a combination of Paulson and Sarah, obviously, but the problem is that I never actually described Paulson in detail, to my memory. I just figured he looked like a generic scientist dude.

Like this? Huehuehuehuehe...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse