NATION

PASSWORD

[KIT MAKERS] Kirola Sports (no longer active)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Nation Name: San José Guayabal
Demonym: Guayabalense
Home Shirt: Style: False flag
Home Shirt: Colours: those used on flag, excepting the coat of arms
Home Shirt: Description: False flag, could be inspired in http://www.gambeta.cl/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/camiseta_boca_suecia.jpg
Away Shirt: Style: Classic
Away Shirt: Colours: White and Blue.
Away Shirt: This Shakhtar Donetsk kit might be enough to describe it, white as background and blue stripes.
Font Choice: Optimus
Number on Shirt: 22
Crest: A new crest, go wild but make sure to include three wolves, symbolism of elements that characterizes the Guayabalenses like: working attitude, happiness and of course, football! and also this "Federación Guayabalense de Fútbol Est. 2175 - Fortiter Faciem Adversis"
Flag: http://www.nationstates.net/images/flag ... 168829.png
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Wed May 13, 2015 7:15 am

Pasarga, San Jose Guayabal and Farfadillis, your kits have been made and put into the second post of the thread.

Xzyxrouw
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xzyxrouw » Sun May 17, 2015 8:17 am

Nation Name:: Xzyxrouw
Demonym: Xati

Home Shirt: Style Special edition
Home Shirt: Colours: Red
(avoid pure primary reds, blues, yellows and greens, which tend to bleed into other colours and dominate the shirt)

Ah, ok. Noted.
Home Shirt: Colours: Red
Home Shirt: Description As though stained with the blood of a thousand once cute, now very-dead (and in some cases, half-eaten) animals.The shirt should be a grotesque testament to the hunting prowess and merciless nature of the Xati. Macabre = Marvellous.

Away Shirt: Style Exactly as the home kit
Away Shirt: Colours: Exactly as the home kit
Away Shirt: Description Exactly as the home kit

(The Xati don't really see the need of an away kit so feel free not to do one, or just duplicate the home kit, or, if you feel you can capture the home shirt's description in a colour other than red, feel free to do so. In fact, the away kit will likely never be used so just do what you want. Some random old Kirola merchandise gathering dust in a dank corner of a warehouse because it's too hideously 80's that even the most stalwart of the hipsters back away whilst making the sign of a crucifix. Send that. Some slightly rotten hessian sacks that someone found blocking a drain roughly cut into the right sort of shape before being stapled together. Sure. Plain white shirt with the text 'Stop ordering weird shit' in big block capitals. Fine ... but that one may be a little too OOC. Basically consider this body of text licence/a challenge to create the most awful football kit ever known, or not. Whatever.)

Font Choice: Baron Neue
Number on Shirt: (1 to 99) 11
Crest: Here
Flag: Here
Demonyms: One xati Xat and many xati Xatz.
"ruur'maKuurao, he'maKuuraoeq. ruur'maGezkuurao, xzyxhaxru'rhaok he'sree!"
"Give us respect, you will be given a little respect. [However] give us no respect and we'll tear your eyes out!"

- Maosihr Kara'ruy; Acting Chief Elder of the Clan Council of Xzyxrouw

- transl. Shao'Yqharsyhr Momo'mhagry; Assistant Director of Human Relations

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Wed May 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Xzyxrouw's kits are ready. They were actually ready a few days ago, but I forgot to actually post as such. Sorry!

Orders will be slower over the next few weeks due to other commitments. As usual, Kirola will be closed for the duration of the next World Cup.

Starlarknia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Starlarknia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Nation Name:: Starlarknia
Demonym: Starlarknian
Home Shirt: false flags
Home Shirt: Colours: same as flag (light blue, yellow)
Home Shirt: basically like this http://www.gambeta.cl/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/camiseta_boca_suecia.jpg
Away Shirt: Style special edition
Away Shirt: Colours: Blue and Black
Away Shirt: image of a Falcon or Starlark bird in white across chest or side.
Number on Shirt: 11 or 9
Crest: http://cwuserimagesold.s3.amazonaws.com/f/a/falmerfalcons-thumb-1574597.jpg - sort of like this but with Starlarkia National Football Team established 2015. as the test instead of falmer falcons afc.
Flag: http://ussmidway1978.deviantart.com/art/Starlarknia-Flag-536331605
Sponsor (if club team): Starlsbergs Beer

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi Starlarknia. As the post above yours suggests, Kirola are closed for now. I was, however, able to knock you up two kits very quickly. Look in the second post of this thread to find them. Your new crest is here:

Nephara
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephara » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Old kits including the home which was, lbr, the best shirt ever, have been in use from 70 through 72. With Nephara cracking the top 3 of both national teams and leagues, it's time for a new kit and a new era.

Nation Name: Nephara
Demonym: Nepharim
Home Shirt: Classic
Home Shirt Colours: Dark emerald green (roughly this kind of shade - I couldn't find a flat colour image) with black trim.
Home Shirt Description: As usual, I'll trust your judgement. Fairly minimalistic, V-neck collar.
Away Shirt: Classic
Away Shirt: Colours: Terracotta with black trim.
Away Shirt: Description: A terracotta similar to the 67-69 away kit. Would prefer a subtly different design to the home, but still roughly along the same lines. V-neck collar.
Number on Shirt: (1 to 99): 21
Crest: The one you made last kit update is still perfect.
Flag
WCC Grand Slam champion.
Accidental Gridiron Championship Silver Belt holders for six cycles??

Masculine, Feminine and Mixed-Sex Name Generators

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:45 am

Nephara's kit is done. Kirola are open for a few weeks.

Potential clients, please remember to read the first post of the thread before you order.

Alpha Gamma Kappa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpha Gamma Kappa » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Order Form

Nation Name:: Alpha Gamma Kappa
Demonym: Alphean (do not include on kits)
Home Shirt: Style Classic
Home Shirt: Colours: Red, with trace amounts of white and blue.
Home Shirt: Description Be creative and simple at the same time. Also, the Greek letters ΑΓΚ will appear in white on the left breast, the number on the center chest, and the K logo on the right breast. Make sure the numbers are as large as they would be in real life.
Away Shirt: Style Classic
Away Shirt: Colours: Blue, with trace amounts of white and red.
Away Shirt: Description Again, be creative and simple. The Greek letters, number, and K logo will all be white, and will all be in the same places they are on the home kit.
Number on Shirt: 10
Crest: Just three Greek letters.
Flag: Do not include on kits.
Sponsor (if club team): None.
Last edited by Alpha Gamma Kappa on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi AGK, as I said to you in our TG, we only make kits for teams that played in at least the previous World Cup. You could try Meski or Vucti, both of whom have threads on the first two pages of this forum.

Cheers,

Audio

Krytenia
Senator

Founded: Apr 22, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krytenia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 am

Order Form

Nation Name:: Krytenia All-Time XI
Demonym: Krytenian (do not include on kits, All-Time XI to display instead)
Home Shirt: Colours: Krytenian blue (#88BBFF), with small amounts of trim in navy (#000071) and white.
Home Shirt: Description Let's go old-school with this. Something that looks like it could be worn by players with impressive facial hair and/or all of the Brylcreem.
Number on Shirt: 11
Crest: You know the one.
Flag: Instead of Kirola logo please.

Nation Name:: Multiverse All-Time XI
Demonym: n/a (do not include on kits, All-Time XI to display instead)
Home Shirt: Colours: Red with black trim.
Home Shirt: Description It's only fair the Multiverse team get kits in the style of Ariddia; the World Cup is "their fault", after all...
Number on Shirt: 11
Crest: Surprise me.
Flag: NSWC Signups flag, sans "Signups", instead of Kirola logo please.
"I revel in the nonsense; it's why I'm in Anaia."
Capital: Emberton ⍟ RP Population: ~180,000,000 ⍟ Trigram: KRY ⍟ iTLD: .kt ⍟ Demonym: Krytenian, Krytie (inf.)
Languages: English (de jure), Spanish, French, Welsh (regional)

Hosts: Cup of Harmony 7, AOCAF 1, Cup of Harmony 15, World Cup 24, AOCAF 13, World Cup 29, AOCAF 17, AOCAF 23, World Cup 40, Cup of Harmony 32, Baptism of Fire 32, AOCAF 27, Baptism of Fire 36, World Cup 50, Baptism of Fire 40, Cup of Harmony 64, AOCAF 48, World Cup 75, AOCAF 40, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 2
Champions: AOCAF 52, Cup of Harmony 78, CAFA 6
Runner-Up: AOCAF 7, World Cup 58, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 1
Creator, AOCAF & Cygnus Cup - Host, VI Winter Olympics (Ashton) & VII Summer Olympics (Emberton)

Chiata
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chiata » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:56 pm

After nine cycles of having the same kits from Kirola, I think it's time for an upgrade. This will be my 10th WC cycle, so I would like some kind of tenth anniversary nod somewhere in the kit.

Nation Name:: Chiata
Demonym: Chiatan
Home Shirt: Classic
Home Shirt: Colours: Primarily the dark blue in my flag, a little white, and (maybe) dashes of green, do what makes it look good, even if a color is dropped or added
Home Shirt: Some kind of 10th anniversary symbol in the shirt ("Ten Cycles"), otherwise you can mess around
Away Shirt: Classic
Away Shirt: Colours: Primarily white, with dark green and yellow as secondary colors, once again whatever looks best
Away Shirt: Same nod to ten cycles symbol with a lot of artistic freedom
Font Choice: Gill Sans
Number on Shirt: 10
Crest: link
Flag: My computer crashed last summer, so I don't have the file for my own flag anymore. You could just copy my NS flag, but that has ripples in it. If worst comes to worst, you can just draw out my flag (it's really simple).
Member of Esportiva-----KPB Ranking: 29-----Founder of the Runner Cup
Champions: 1st IDLO Ultimate Cup, Runner Cup One
3rd Place: IBC 15
Quarter Finals: CoH 62, CoH 63, CoH 64, IBC 14, CE XIII
Round of 16: WC 69, BoF 52, CoH 66, CoH 67, CE XII, IBC 16, IBC 17
Qualified: WC 76, CoH 58, CoH 60, CoH 65
Playoffs: WC 71, WC 72, WC 73
Highest KPB: 24 (Post WC 69)

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Eura and Chiata's kits have been completed and added to the gallery.

Please note: This Kirola storefront is now closed indefinitely. I don't plan on creating any more kits in the near future. Try our competitors at Meski, K-Kits or JMC.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports