NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 am

Ulan returned to his throne and began to consider the outcome of giving Asumar his powers. He did not know him well, but he would need to keep watch over any confrontation with Kilian and him. It could end poorly, and Ulan could not know the future without the gauntlet. He so hated to put it on, so he would refrain. Instead, he decided that he would keep watch over Kilian and Asumar by use of the Cosmic Cube he possessed. Weilding it, he woukd have the power to outmatch either of them if one tried to kill the other.

Upon taking the Cosmic Cube from the Vault, he used it to make a scepter around it with the cube at the top. It was necessary to keep the cubr with him, as a confrontation between these two powerful beings could endager millions, maybe billions. With the cube he could stop one from killing the other.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 25, 2015 10:39 am

The Moon

"That... That was fun." Alex said lying down next to Naja. "We should do that more often." He said and sat up stretching a bit. It was more just for looks than anything else. "You don't think anyone heard us do you?"

"On the moon? Doubtful. Though I'm pretty sure we might have cracked a tectonic plate or two..." She snickered.

"Not our fault the moon is made of styrofoam and tissue paper. Now what? We could always just go fly. That's always fun for me. Feel the cool breeze in your hair... er..." He trailed off as Naja gave him a look. "Nevermind."

This just made Naja laugh and hit Alex on the arm. "You're so easy to mess with. Come on big guy." She said and pulled him to his feet. "I want to hit something now. And I mean something other than you. You're kinda squishy." She teased.

"Oh... OH. So THAT'S how it's going to be..." Alex grinned and Naja took flight into space with Alex catching up to her. "I don't think I've had this much fun ever. I guess we could go on patrol or something. Hopefully nothing too intense is going on. I don't want another Nightmare. Something simple will do just fine. Like... A bank robbery or something."

"Do people still rob banks these days? It's stupid. You've got your Flashes, and Thors and now us... Seems like you'd be going through a lot of trouble just to get caught." She said and both her and Alex looked over the cities to find something going on. It didn't take long for them to see and hear a firetruck with it's sirens blaring and zooming through traffic to a skyscraper. Where there appeared to be a suicide jumper. "Hey, over here, it looks like we've got a jumper. We should help her out."

"Good idea." Alex said and they hovered near the edge where the jumper was. A young girl. About 16. A mutant. "Hey..." Alex said calmly. "It's okay..."

"Stay away! Or-or..." She stuttered and fire shot out of her hands at both Alex and Naja, but they emerged quite unharmed. "I'm so sorry! I-I... I can't control it! I've hurt people..."

"It's okay. A little heat has never bothered me. Let's just step down and talk about-" Alex said but was interrupted.

"No! You don't understand... I can't contorl this... You can't tell me what to do. And now you're just gonna force me down because you're stronger than me."

"No. He's not and I'm not. If you don't want out help, We won't force it. Let's just talk a little bit. When we're done, if you still want to jump... We won't stop you." Naja said and landed close to her.

Not the way Alex would have done it, but they had time to kill. "Like she said." Alex said and sat on the ledge. "Let's just talk. You won't hurt us so you don't have to worry about your powers flaring up."

"...Promise?"

"We promise."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm

"I need a ride."

The star corsair scoffed as he heard those words. Kahndar looked at the Tamaranian girl in chains before him. The others in his crew laughed too, both from actual amusement and a desire to sate their masters wrath. They had never heard such a bold statement from a slave before. As strong as Tamaranians were, they were not nearly as strong as the boss. The boss after all was a legend in this sector. His ship was the fear and terror to many a planet. People weren't exactly sure what he was, but he was strong.

"Hah. Nice joke kid." He spoke, the blue humanoid. "But you're staying on this boat." He frowned as she didn't respond. "Look. You're a slave. Understand Tamaranian? A servant. Get that through you're thick golden skull. You don't get to make requests like we're a bus. Especially when we get the collar on you."

She was silent for a moment. "It wasn't a request." She spoke. "It was a demand." She looked up, strait into the captains eyes with a furious intensity. "I don't want to have to make it a threat."

The Captains laughter was a little more nervous now, though he was still confident. Just the intensity in her eyes... it was almost soul piercing. "You really don't get it? Those chains have held your kind before and I've killed your kind before. Don't think you're special."

He was now standing, a furious look on his face. "I've had enough of your proud warrior crap. Learn fast that I don't have the patience for this kind of sh-"

"Special?" She interrupted. "I'm not special Captain."

"Wh-"

Before he could respond the Tameranian was surrounded in armour. It seemed more like a shell than armour though, and it seemed to bring excruciating pain with its summoning. Every part of the armour quickly formed, covering her body parts under the chains. It was almost like a second skin, or an exoskeleton, but it seems to be somehow separate despite it's organic quality. The girl doubled over from pain briefly, before standing up.

"I'd like to think this... is special though." Her voice gained a deeper quality, though not quite male in tone. She broke the chains, tearing them off her. "Not that it matters. I'll ask nicely one more time. Surrender your ship."

it was then that the crew launched themselves onto her. A futile gesture even when she was still only Tameranian. But now it was even less effective. The first goon to touch her got sent flying back with a gesture. The next goon felt the bones in is arm snap as he felt a punch, The next was slammed strait into some more of his buddies. And so on, the suited foe moving too fast for her opponents. Ph'kora fought all these goons with seeming grace and ease, even thought this was the first time using the suits power, it seems to be natural to her. However it was also unending, excruciating pain ever second she was in it. She had to grit her teeth to stop herself screaming like an insane person. It was everywhere too, and it was like being bitten and torn apart by rapid dogs for what seems like an eternity. She final had one of the goons in her hand.

The suit screamed for her to drain him. She wanted to drain him too. Blood gave some respite to the hell that wearing the suit easily became. Especially the blood of others. It washed away the pain.

She resisted the urge. She tossed him away. Then she turned to the the capitan. he lunged towards her, but she reacted in time to slam his face into the bulkward with a well timed smash. She held him there, her strength overpowering that of the pirate captain. He tried to struggle but found it incredibly hard to move out of her vice like grip. Ph'kora licked her lips and drained some blood from the man, a small amount through special needles in her arm. She couldn't help it. The pleasure of flesh blood rushing through her system contracted the pain.

"A Tamarian as a slave? I should be insulted." She spoke. "None of my race would ever serve you." She got close to his ear. "Now. You're going to program co-ordinates for earth? Or am I doing to drain you dry?" She already had taken a humans weight in blood from him.

"Okay! Stop!" He spoke. Ph'kora relented. He got up before throwing a punch at her. She caught it. She took the hand with the captain attached to the control pannel of the ship. Sat him down. And put a hand on his should.

"Do it." She hissed. She tightened her grip on his shoulder.

He nodded slowly. Then sighed as he typed in the command. Then he engaged the ships drive. "There..."

She the grabbed him, lifting him above her head as she tossed him out of the door to the bridge. A few button presses and the door was locked. She then walked over to the captains chair and sat in it, putting her legs up.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Grixia. Humbler of Demons and Conquerer of Death. Death Queen of Dor Suel. Pleased to meet you." She spoke, as she prematurely detonated the orbs before they could get close to her. She then hung back for a moment to drain some magic to keep her going. Vlads magic was like a shot of pure speed, adrenalin and primal energy. It incited blood rushing feelings.

She regarded Xurvash. "Vermin? How cute." She condescended, then frowned. "No I think this one is mine." She spoke, slamming her sword down into the ground and encasing the being in ice, except for the hand holding Vlad. "That should keep him for a second..." She thought, before using her command over spirits to pull Vlad towards her. "Come. Deathfrost Hungers."

Ropes of primal force shot out on either side of him, anchoring him to the ground at his waist as to avoid being pulled further. "Death frost?" He asked. Vladkahts hands glowed, and he became surrounded in a blood red aura. "Well, you asked for this." He muttered darkly. Then he chanted an incantation, and from his hands shot a giant torrent of flame that leapt across the ground angrily. It began to consume the spirits and frost that surrounded Grixia, burning so hot that the ground burned brightly as the flame rocketed toward her.

Meanwhile, Xurvash watched in curiosity. He Melted through the ice like it was nothing, and saw the two facing off. He made a plan to wait and to watch for a few moments, letting the two wear each other down. His bonds took their toll, and he was found sparring with inferior beings as if they stood a chance of defeating him. He had to think, and do it well.

Grixia countered by unleashing a bout of cold that was low enough in temperatures to combat the flames. To halt their progress. She gritted her teeth as the fire had come dangerously close to melting her. But she had stopped it. She then gathered her spirits once more and strengthened the drain on Vlad. She fired a leaching beam of death and rot towards him, one combined with the frost of magical Ice.

"Revenge will be mine..." She muttered.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Alex and Naja sat down on both sides of the girl while she opened up, with saying that her name was Alyssa. Explaining that her father had abused her, partially blaming her for her death 4 years ago. Recently, her powers manifested and she gave her father 3rd degree burns over most of his body. The fact that she started several fires and put more people in the hospital wasn't helping either. She felt guilty and her lack of control of her powers wasn't helping. She lived too far from the Mutant School and didn't have a drivers license or the money for a cab. The sun began to go dark and they pointed a spotlight at the three people. "Can you ask them to turn the light off? It's really bright." She asked.

"Sure." Alex said and used his heat vision to sever the power supply. "Better?" He asked gently.

"Yeah... Thanks. For everything. Can you take me down? Or to the Mutant school?" She asked. Naja carefully picked her up and they took off flying slowly. "Wow... You can see everything from up here."

"It's a nice evening. Are you feeling better?" Naja asked.

"Yeah. I feel better now. Thank you. You didn't have to do that." Alyssa says quietly.

"Our job is to save people's lives. Every life matters." Alex says as they get close to the school. "Here we are." He smiles warmly and lands with Naja gently putting her down. "We're always here to help. Anyone. This is the best place on Earth for Mutants. No one but Mutants here. Good luck Alyssa." He says and pats her shoulder.

"Maybe I'll see you around some day!" She says and runs into the school.

"That felt good." Naja says. "I could get used to the life of a superhero."

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon May 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Unnamed Volcanic Island Country

Magnus + Myosai

Magnus had fucking had it with the villagers of this damn city.

Village, city, hamlet, metropolis, whatever the fuck it was, it was damn durable, but fucking now they decide to put up laser cannons to shoot down his bombs?

"Un-fucking-acceptable." The golem grumbled, swiping upwards at a nearby volcano, sending forth a shower of explosive, house sized rocks. From there, he watched as his rocks flew towards the city like artillery shells, only to be shot down in the city's invisible shield of Anti-ballistic Cruise Missiles and Laser C-RAM systems.

"It just infuriates me to know that, though how powerful I am, this damn city, OBLIVIOUS of my existence, always manages to evade their certain doom from my grasp.." Magnus growled, pacing back and forth to think of a plan. "Tried thrusting it into orbit... didn't work, they had thrusters.. fuck." He stomped, causing a small magnitude 1 earthquake. "I tried earthquakes, but for some reason, none of the buildings are shaking..." He grumbled. "If only there was some way I could get into that damn city and nuke it from the insi-"

Abruptly interrupting him, came a pink nuclear explosion from the center of the city, flattening a few buildings instantly and sending 120mph winds into his face, from the shockwave.

Magnus rubbed where his eyes would've been. "Did I just - was that just a.."

A pink object was zooming in and out of the buildings, effortlessly evading the incoming bullets and missiles sent at her.

Giving out a whistle for a second, Magnus began to creep some of his volcanic ground towards the city, a previously impossible job thanks to the Minefields placed to hinder his progress. While the mines began exploding all around him, Magnus cleaved the gates of the city in half with a single punch, then crept inside.

Finally, he could destroy the city, after who knows how many years. Still, whatever pink thing that was, it was hindering his progress, so it had to go. Eventually.

He proceeded to destroy a column of tanks by sending a column of rocks tumbling upwards in the street ahead of him, destroying the road and toppling the tanks. As he turned around to pluck whatever armored vehicle was shooting him into oblivion, a tiny pink sphere flew past his face, burying itself in the tank.

Boom. The vehicle blew up right in front of Magnus, sending him tumbling back a few feet. Po'ed, Magnus looked up at the pink flying creature. "Hey, bub! Slow the hell down with all the explosions!"

She landed on a nearby streetlamp, staring oddly at the golem like a parrot tilting its head at its owner.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that, Kid?"

She slowly unhooked a sword hilt from her belt...

"For fucks sakes." The Golem growled, effortlessly picking up the tank and lobbing it at the teen-sized pink creature, or whatever it was.

The majin Effortlessly dodged, even giggling for a second. "My turn!" She squeaked, channeling her energy in one hand to produce a sword blade for the sword hit, and producing a basketball-sized ki ball in the other.

"OH SHI-"

The ball was kicked into Magnus's direction, but, instead of blowing him up, it pushed him all the way back to his volcano, before arching upwards into the sky and erupting in a Nuke-sized blast.

Magnus fell to the ground painfully, flopping over to face up to face the giggling Majin with her sword.

"Do you know what you just did, motherfucker?" Magnus growled.

"Nope." The Majin raised her sword. "Me don't like you that mu-"

A fist to the face sent the majin flying faster than a bullet, causing her to slam through multiple buildings in rapid succession, before slamming into the city's largest building, which stopped her for good.

"Me think you need to shut the fuck up and let me do the city-destroying bullshit." Magnus mocked the Majin, sliding down his hill once more to inspect his damage he caused.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon May 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Madworld
War of Worlds: Part 1

The Asgardian hybrid was rather cranky, for some reason, having been awoken from his deep afternoon nap by the bells and whistles of an alarm. In many times, Godblessed acted as the executive leader over Madworld, especially since the Mad God was busy in a training session with his former master. Regardless, Maxwell was supposed to running these operations, but the duty was delegated down to Otto instead. Shaking his head in an attempt to wake himself up further, he asked for an update on the situation. "What do we have? Talk to me, people." He said in a gruffy, sleepy accent. Rather than listen to whoever tried to fill him in, Otto looked at the large projection of another world plastered all over each and every screen in the palaces' command center.

"Warworld?" Otto asked casually, flipping a few switches and revealing more scans on the planetary body, size, weight, composition, things of that nature. "An artificial satellite? What's it doing here?"

"We're not particularly sure, sir." A senior technician said, handing Otto more accurate readings, "Our communications have been rebuffed, and if that's the case, it's intent may be all the more sinister." Otto nodded in agreement, the paper he was reading fascinating him immensely as it held surface pictures and even cross references of data from computer systems that were not their own. Otto narrowed his eyes at the additional information, though, cutting his eyes to the technician. As if he knew, the tech responded appropriately. "Information we gained from the Justice League's computer systems. We have E4 clearance for their servers."

Accepting the answer, Otto turned his full attention to the Warworld. "So, it does not come in peace. With a name like Warworld, I'm not very surprised. What are our options?"

"That's the tricky part, sir, Warworld is so vastly defended and armed that even powerhouse organizations like the Avengers, Justice League, X-Men, and the like can't damage it from afar. They need teams on the inside, someone to knock out that Control Chair and whoever's sitting on it." The tech said in return.

"You're telling me that heroes that can shatter planets can't so much as put a dent in Warworld?" Otto asked, folding his right arm behind his back and leaning his shoulder forward in a slightly awkward angle, which seemed comfortable for him.

"They would, if Warworld didn't have enough nuclear and anti-matter weapons to completely evaporate a planet. There is also reason to believe that there is a failsafe that prevents destruction, and if activated, has solar system destroying effects."

"Right...then what are our options?"

"We need to send in a strike team and remove whoever is in charge at the control chair. I have devised a list of-"

"CITIZENS OF MADWORLD! TURN YOUR EYES TO THE SKIES, AND WEEP WITH SORROW AS WARWORLD MAKES HER APPEARANCE!" A voice suddenly rang out in the command center of the Mad God's palace. A silhouetted figure was broadcasting himself from a massive seat of somesort, surely the one Otto and the unnamed technician spoke of on Warworld. "Ahem, now that introductions are out of the way," The figure spoke in a normal, unenhanced voice, "I can safely assume you have wet yourselves in fear. No? Well, I can change that in an instant! But first, I am vain, and would like for you to learn more about myself before I destroy this wretched planet."

"Is this broadcast globally?" Otto whispered to the technician, who calmly replied,

"No, we operate on a closed communication system. He's only speaking to us, whether he wanted to or not." Otto nodded at the information, and tuned in to whatever this mad man had to say.

"I am Mir!" The commander of Warworld said with hints of extravagance, "And I come to Madworld in a display of force! Warworld has been shaken by the death of Mongul, but I have taken the helm of her vast arsenal and shall lead her into her rightful place as leader of this galaxy. Your world will serve as a reminder to all others of Warworld's brutality, of her capability, and beyond all else, my own drive for success. Your death shall bring meaning and enlightenment - not to mention enjoyment - for my people as they watch me rip your continents asunder, boil away your oceans, and expel your atmosphere in but a few stray thoughts!"

"I will - hnnnnggg..." Mir began to say, only to be cut off by his own guttural, animalistic sound, like a dying deer who received a killing blow. Otto looked at the shadows of Mir, and slow saw them recede, revealing that the man had become assimilated into Warworld's mainframe and plugged directly in. His eyes flashed between yellow and brown, as if two beings were fighting for control of his body. "...Help...me..." Mir muttered weakly, before the bright yellow replaced his eye sockets for good. "Apologies for the interruption. Your extermination will resume after these messages from our sponsors." Mir spoke once more, his voice noticeably different, more monotone and digitized, as if some computer were working him like a puppet. From there, the broadcast ended, leaving the room quiet.

"Normally, I'd send a strike team into Warworld and dethrone this Mir, but nothing about this is normal." Otto said casually, "I'll be going in on my own, and with just minimal back up as a just-in-case." He said, not sure why, but feeling the need to rescue Mir from his imprisonment, the unjust machinations in Warworld putting the image of Mir as the villain, the man unable to break free, and whatever keeping him tied to the chair using him like a mouthpiece. Otto Godblessed left the command center for the armory in order to prepare for his one-man assault on the Control Chair.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 pm

The Starlight wrote:---

Both Etla and her extradimensional sibling followed Helen through the streets of London, the youngest of the two Rainborn looking all around with curiosity while the eldest simply trailed behind the two girls with his eyes closed, seemingly able to weave his way around everything as if by instinct. Eventually, after a short walk, the three of them arrived at the old warehouse, and at that moment, Asra opened his eyes, looking around and surveying the warehouse, not with the same childlike curiosity as Etla, but with a critical eye. It looked sturdy, for a manmade construction, but that was it. On the plus side, it did have plenty of open space, and was away from the human crowds, which was always good.

The two Rainborn walked inside and stood at the center of the building, staring at each other.

"What Cores do you have, Etla?" Asra inquired, in order to satisfy her desire of having a fair fight, though judging by the grin the blonde woman sported, it was likely that her only wish at the moment was to have a good fight, if not necessarily a fair one. Truth be told, he himself was wondering just how capable this alternate version of her younger sister was. And of course, there was always the ever-present desire of the Rainborn to battle, and to play, and to dance, and to act, and in short, to assert that they were alive at every moment.

Her grin fading and being quickly replaced with an expression of annoyance at how she had fallen out of the Skyworld through a stupid slip-up and how she had been unable to take anything worthwhile with her on her trip, Etla held out her hand, and on it manifested a small iron sphere, the very same one that she had shown Helen back at the Land's End store. "Only this." She said, a bit defensively. Asra frowned.

"Hmm. That is pretty bad." He conceded, before walking over and gently taking the Iron Core from Etla's hand, holding it in his own. Closing his eyes, he spoke in a booming voice.

"Power Shift: Alchemy Core." He pronounced, and a glow in his chest seemed to indicate that something had happened within his own Core. However, paying no attention to this, he instead focused on the iron sphere, which began to glow and change, before settling down back into the shape of a sphere after several moments. However, this sphere was completely different. It was still metallic, but the metal was now pure stainless steel, as opposed to simple, dull iron. Furthermore, there were now runes engraved on the sphere: Thurisaz, Tiwaz, Raido.

"This should suffice." Asra said, handing back the sphere. Truth be told, he did this in part to give her a better fighting chance in this duel, but also because a simple iron sphere wasn't going to get her anywhere. It was evident that he had been out of the Skyworld for far longer than her, and was more familiar with the dangers of the universe.

"How do you do that?" Etla questioned him with curiosity after having watched his feat, taking the lead sphere into her hand. "The instant change, I mean."

At this question, Asra smiled. "You'll find out soon, I'm sure." He said to her. "Now then," The male Rainborn stated, walking back to his initial position before closing his eyes once again. "Power Shift: Obsidian Core." He spoke, his chest briefly glowing once again. Meanwhile, Etla took the lead sphere and pushed it against her own chest, a soft glow engulfing it as it was seemingly absorbed into her, the light lingering for a moment.

The next instant, Etla was no longer wearing her white tube top, red jacket and jeans, but rather was covered in her white and red armor, sword in hand. Asra, too, was clad in an armor, this one black as the night but otherwise quite similar to that of the other Rainborn, lacking a helmet as well. In his hand he held the same sword as before, a black blade much thinner and more elegant than Etla's gilded greatsword.

And then, without another word, the battle had begun.

Choosing to flex her newfound power, Etla charged towards Asra, and was amazed to see that she closed the long distance between them in less than a second, one instant away and the next upon him, blade raised and descending upon the redhead Rainborn's form, though in all of her haste, Etla had failed to notice that Asra was already prepared to meet her attack, his own sword raised above him in an horizontal position, causing her attack to slide off and into the ground. Even then, the force was sufficient to dent the earth and cause the whole warehouse to rumble, something that pleased the blonde Rainborn greatly. Now this was something closer to the power she could wield during her sparring matches back at the Skyworld, and it felt great to have it.

However, as she contemplated the joy of being able to wield a greater power once again, she did not notice Asra quickly repositioning his blade after deflecting her attack and making an horizontal slash towards her. With her great speed, she was able to dodge most of the attack, but what little of it struck her armor sliced through it effortlessly, such was the sharpness of the Rainborn's black blade. Grinning, the blonde woman met Asra's next attack with her own blade, and soon the two were trading blows and thrusts back and forth almost faster than the eye could see, the ground of the warehouse tearing apart at the sheer force of the clashing aliens. The runes on Etla's new core granted her great speed and expertise in the handling of the blade, while its metallic nature granted her great strength and endurance, all of this coupled with the inexhaustible energy of the Rainborn. However, Asra seemed to be more than able to match her, for even though his strength and speed were lesser, his skill more than made up for it, the finesse of his attacks and precision of his defense nullifying Etla's advantages.

Far from frustrating her, this only got her a lot more fired up. Anyone looking at her face as she fought could see that she was enjoying herself, and in fact, Asra himself sported an adrenalinic smile as he thrusted and parried, the primal desire for life in the Rainborn flaring up within him as well.

Soon, though, Etla decided that this routine was getting rather dull, and so, jumping back several meters in an instant, she raised her sword instead, while Asra took this opportunity to charge at her with surprising agility for an unenhanced fighter. However, he was not fast enough to arrive before Etla's attack took place. The gilded sword of the youngest Rainborn began to crackle with electricity, few at first, but soon growing in ammount and intensity until the entire blade was enveloped in a glowering thunderstorm. The power of thunder, granted to her by the runes on the steel sphere, was soon thrust forth and discharged towards Asra, but the eldest Rainborn had tricks up his sleeve still. Intercepting the thunder blast with the tip of his blade, he seemed to wrestle against it for several moments, until finally, he was able to return it to the sender, the massive bolt seeming to rebound from the black blade as Asra slashed at the air.

The reflected attack struck Etla right in the chest, but aside from causing her to flinch, it did not seem to do much to her, and she was able to react when Asra was upon her at last, trying for an overhead slash at her. Naturally, she dodged, moving to the side, but Asra was quick to redirect his attack, causing her to be constantly on the defensive, until at last she found a break in her opponent's assault, which she used to jump back a good distance, getting herself some room to breathe.

But alas, she was not, it seemed, the only one with elemental abilities, something that became more than evident as Asra slashed at the ground, shallow cuts on the surface. These seemed harmless enough at first, but soon the blonde Rainborn realized their purpose. Large blades of magma rose from the ground, heading in the direction of the slash as though they had been created by that simple motion. The worst part was that Asra was utterly relentless in his assault, the magmatic blades that rose like jagged teeth from the ground heading towards her from every angle and direction, with no end. Even with her newfound speed, she was hard pressed to weave her way around all of them, and it looked like she was at her limit, likely to be unable to dodge anymore.

Yet, Rainborn were prodigious little creatures, with a will so powerful it could give them strength when their own was lacking.

Etla was no exception to this, and soon, her eyes began glowing a bright green. Turning quickly on her heel, instead of stepping to the side of the blade of magma that was headed towards her, she charged at it head-first, grunting as she brought her blade forward in a powerful horizontal slash that carried enough force to disrupt the attack long enough for her to pass through it unharmed. Using this opportunity she had carved for herself, she rushed straight towards Asra, dropping her sword in order to go for a different approach, slamming her fist into the redheaded Rainborn's armored gut and sending him flying back. He had no time to recover from such a blow, for as soon as he hit the ground, she was already on top of him, her knee pinning down his sword arm while her foot was firmly planted upon his chest.

"You're a cheater, you know? You're not even trying!" She half-complained, quite clearly too awash with adrenaline to truly be angered by someone's unwillingness to give their best. Even if he had, indeed, held back, the fight was something she had quite enjoyed, something that could easily be seen on her grin. She was, evidently, oblivious to the fact that the warehouse was in a pretty terrible state after their battle. Her eyes were still aglow with bright green light, though they were slowly settling back into the usual unnaturally glossy emerald orbs.

"Of course not. Now that would be cheating." He remarked, before gesturing for her to get off him. She complied, offering him a hand, which he took to help himself up. Etla took out the runic core from her chest, while Asra made a peculiar chant, and the two were back to their Hollow Core states. Swiftly, they dismissed their armors and weapons, Asra clad in his Rainborn attire once again while Etla was back in jeans and a crimson jacket over a white top. The lust for battle that both of them harbored had been, at least for the moment, appropiately satisfied.

"But I'm afraid I have to return to my own world, to deal with my own matters. It was a pleasure to meet you here, Etla, but this is where we part ways." He said, and then snapped his fingers. A light frozen in place appeared above his palm, and he offered it to the younger Rainborn.

"My parting gift to you. It is the frozen heart of a star. I pray to our father you won't ever need it, but I give it to you, in case you do."

Etla nodded, surprised at the sudden offering, but not questioning it and simply accepting it, taking it into her hands and then sending it to the place where she kept her other belongings, her very own Dimensional Storage, one of her birthrights as a Rainborn of the Skyworld.

After that, Asra turned away. "Power Shift: Travel Core." He uttered. And then, just like that, he was gone.

For several moments, Etla stared at the spot he had occupied seconds ago. But then, she simply shook her head, her blonde hair swaying from side to side, and then turned back to Helen, walking briskly towards her with a happy grin on her face. "So, you wanted to show me England right?" She said.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Tue May 26, 2015 6:20 am

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:Ropes of primal force shot out on either side of him, anchoring him to the ground at his waist as to avoid being pulled further. "Death frost?" He asked. Vladkahts hands glowed, and he became surrounded in a blood red aura. "Well, you asked for this." He muttered darkly. Then he chanted an incantation, and from his hands shot a giant torrent of flame that leapt across the ground angrily. It began to consume the spirits and frost that surrounded Grixia, burning so hot that the ground burned brightly as the flame rocketed toward her.

Meanwhile, Xurvash watched in curiosity. He Melted through the ice like it was nothing, and saw the two facing off. He made a plan to wait and to watch for a few moments, letting the two wear each other down. His bonds took their toll, and he was found sparring with inferior beings as if they stood a chance of defeating him. He had to think, and do it well.

Grixia countered by unleashing a bout of cold that was low enough in temperatures to combat the flames. To halt their progress. She gritted her teeth as the fire had come dangerously close to melting her. But she had stopped it. She then gathered her spirits once more and strengthened the drain on Vlad. She fired a leaching beam of death and rot towards him, one combined with the frost of magical Ice.

Vladkaht staggered slightly under the newfound drain, but held on. He had trained himself to fight in these kinds of fights, and he knew that the battle physically was just as important as the fight mentally. Hhe could not give in to the fatigue that would try and destroy him. "I congratulate your persistence." Vladkaht smirked, raising a shield of primal force to intercept the blast. "You fight by the laws of the land. An eye for an eye. Do not forgive an insult. For that I condone your actions. But i cannot let you kill me, for there is one rule in nature that trumps all others. And tha rule... Is survive>" He lept Into the air, allowing the winds to carry him upward. The atmosphere whistled and swirled around him. A chattering in his earpiece made him smile even wider. " I will not let you take me, witch, and you are far to late to do that all ready." Suddenly a line apeared in the air, and a portal opened directly under Vladkahts feet.

From the gap poured an army of elemental and human assailants. Hoards of man sized [url]statues[/url]beattheir chests and charged forward, strange clockwork contraptions whirring in their heads. They raisded their guns at her and aimed. Water gushed over the ground like a sentient flood, swirling about the golems feet. Thunder crackled and hissed as clouds began to form and gather int othe air, and a dark red glow could be seen coming down the corridor.

Vladkaht put his hand to his ear. "Thanks Felix." Then he raised his hand, and the golems opened fire, aiming with pimpoint accuracy. The storm spirits began channeling lightning and storms overhead, darknening the sky.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue May 26, 2015 7:03 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Lisa couldn't help but give her friend a hug. LIsa knew Val had been through a lot, so it was more for the humans benefit than for her. Though it was also as Lisa thought it was appropriate. She was getting much better at this social stuff. She paused and let go when the rebel who had been taking to put on the video message. She turned around and saw a face, or rather a lack of one.

"Eisenhardt. Good to see you've not 'mysteriously disappeared.'" spoke the faceless man. Lisa checked her database and confirmed it was the Question. He seemed to be in a dark room of some description. "Though, I would be more careful if I were you about accepting video chat from strangers."

"If my sources are right, you should have a guest with you. One we're somewhat familiar with." The Question spoke. He turned to Lisa. Who looked from side to side awkwardly. "And there she is... You're sure she's not the Regent? Even a clone of her?"

Both Magneto and Val tuned in carefully to what this faceless stranger had to say, Val glancing towards her father now and again while Magneto did not move a single facial muscle. However, he turned away and chuckled for a second, returning and looking upon the Question. "I'll be frank, Vic, I can only guess and assume at her origin." He said, motioning to Lisa, "But she feels...different... from our world. If she is a Regent clone, then she was hand picked from another universe instead of being made. And according to what we saw of Val, this Lisa just popped out of nowhere, whereas the Regent would have liked to put her under lock, no?"

"All of it being a set-up in the realm of plausibility, but to my understanding, why would she go to these lengths? The Regent possesses powers and people to undo all of what we have worked towards in the blink of an eye. She wants to keep us around to give her boogeymen to paint her rule as legitimate, so why send us a sleeper agent, especially one that looks exactly like her?" Magneto asked, but finally, relented and accepted the Question's role in the rebel group's operations. "I'm not completely sure, but I'm positive about it. She isn't working for the Regent."

"But tell me, Question, what do you want to know about her?"

The Question sighed. "You all could stand to be a tad bit more suspicious. I have several theories as to how this could be a deadly trap, but in the interest of time I won't share them. I don't have much of that at the moment."

Lisa had to say she wasn't happy about being constantly questioned and examined. It was getting annoying when all she wanted to do was help these people.

"The point is that whatever tbis regent clone is-"

"I'm not the Regent. I'm Lisa" Lisa insistered.

"Right... Anyway, things have accelerated around here. Ever since her arrival people have been working constantly on something called project "Martyr". I'm not sure what it is, but it really doesn't sound good. Entire science divisions are being thrown at this. People are being given very recent deadlines to finish this project. She seems worried or concerned about Lisa, or perhaps this is just part of her scheme..."

"Like the scheme you told us about her plants pumping mind control gas into the air?" Spoke a voice.

"No... That still hasn't been disproved. And this plan seems much, much worse. I might have an inkling of what it may be and it does not loom pre-"

Suddenly the question was cut off. The face of the regent apeared on screen. Her usual commanding yet cold expression on today. Her distant nature. Lisa couldn't help but shiver at this picture of what she could become.

"Members of... the resistance... She spoke, disgust in her voice when she said the name of the group. "I want you to know despite what lies you propagate and believe about me, I am a fair ruler. I do not believe in unnecessary casualties. After this message is over, all those occupying the base you are within will be eliminated with extreme force and prejudice. You may now leave if you do not wish to be killed. I will not press charges and will attempt to integrate those willing back into the collective of Advanced Humankind. Those who stay will die, or if you're lucky you might be taken to the detention center for class 9 rehabilitation. It is your choice."

"I also emplore you Val to consider this offer once more. Join me and together we can continue to build this society even better. I need a human I can trust by my side. You could shape the world with me. We could end poverty, violence, iequality, human on mutant violence, corruption, war, death and loss. We could make a utopia. A true Utopia together. Make the worl- the universe a better place. Make it a place where the horrors of the cataclysm never happen again."

She paused, "Make it a place where no little girl is ever abused and sold like an animal." She implored. she knew about Val's past and was referring to it. "You of all people have to understand why I am doing this Val. Please. There are only so many times I can keep making this offer Val."
Last edited by Charmera on Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue May 26, 2015 7:48 am

"It's a beautiful night..." Naja commented while they were flying just above the cloud cover under the light glow of the moon. "We had a full day... And I'm not even the slightest bit tired. That's normal right?"

"Yeah. It's fine. You won't need to sleep anymore. Or eat. I'm pretty sure I've been awake every day for the last 5 years. You can get a lot done in that amount of time. Though I've really never had someone to spend all of that time with. At least not until now." Alex said and floated closer to her. "I'm glad you convinced me to do this. This is awesome. I've never had a side kick before."

Naja slapped him like she was insulted. "Sidekick?!"

"I'm joking!" He laughed. "We're pretty much married. We could elope. I don't really have any family, or the money to have a real wedding... Nor a ring..." Alex said counting the different things he didn't have for the woman.

"Yes... Nothing says you love me more than a chunk of super-heated carbon on top of some shiny metal. You gave me a picnic on the moon and super powers. Not too many people can say either, and even few can say that they got both. I'll take that as my ring and gift." She says and just as they were about to kiss, they were blown back by powerful gust of wind, followed by an even more intense one. "Was that... Kilian's kid? Not too many flying blue aliens with tails and fire powers around."

"With Shazam and Black Adam. Time for your first actual supervillain fight! Careful though. Black Adam is pretty damn tough, and he has magic. We're not good with magic." Alex explained. "I recommend that we-"

"Don't helicopter me!" Naja grinned and shot after the group with Alex. "We'll figure something out!" She said as they caught up to both Talak and Shazam. "Hey Talak! What're you doing?"

"Hi Mrs. Naja! Shazam and I are gonna stop Black Adam! Are you and Mister Alex going to help us?"

"You bet little guy!" Alex called out from his right side. "He can't beat all four of us! Let's take him down!"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:Grixia countered by unleashing a bout of cold that was low enough in temperatures to combat the flames. To halt their progress. She gritted her teeth as the fire had come dangerously close to melting her. But she had stopped it. She then gathered her spirits once more and strengthened the drain on Vlad. She fired a leaching beam of death and rot towards him, one combined with the frost of magical Ice.

Vladkaht staggered slightly under the newfound drain, but held on. He had trained himself to fight in these kinds of fights, and he knew that the battle physically was just as important as the fight mentally. Hhe could not give in to the fatigue that would try and destroy him. "I congratulate your persistence." Vladkaht smirked, raising a shield of primal force to intercept the blast. "You fight by the laws of the land. An eye for an eye. Do not forgive an insult. For that I condone your actions. But i cannot let you kill me, for there is one rule in nature that trumps all others. And tha rule... Is survive>" He lept Into the air, allowing the winds to carry him upward. The atmosphere whistled and swirled around him. A chattering in his earpiece made him smile even wider. " I will not let you take me, witch, and you are far to late to do that all ready." Suddenly a line apeared in the air, and a portal opened directly under Vladkahts feet.

From the gap poured an army of elemental and human assailants. Hoards of man sized [url]statues[/url]beattheir chests and charged forward, strange clockwork contraptions whirring in their heads. They raisded their guns at her and aimed. Water gushed over the ground like a sentient flood, swirling about the golems feet. Thunder crackled and hissed as clouds began to form and gather int othe air, and a dark red glow could be seen coming down the corridor.

Vladkaht put his hand to his ear. "Thanks Felix." Then he raised his hand, and the golems opened fire, aiming with pimpoint accuracy. The storm spirits began channeling lightning and storms overhead, darknening the sky.

"An army? Really? You're challenging a necromancer... with an army?" She chuckled. Before the golems bullets could hit her between the two of them a wall of spirits had manifested. From nearby corpses and graveyards burst the dead, and from under the city itself came the ghouls, with earth instead of flesh as the burst through stone and concrete. Necrotic magic and the will of the dead animating them. Spirits came too, hooded writes with ethereal blades, Banshees with long mouths and sharp claws and a hundred other horrors. The souls off rippers, desperate maddened victims, solders, bloody murderers and the scum of London's past rose up. "No army stands a snowbals chance in hell against the army of the dead!"

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Tue May 26, 2015 9:22 am

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

"An army? Really? You're challenging a necromancer... with an army?" She chuckled. Before the golems bullets could hit her between the two of them a wall of spirits had manifested. From nearby corpses and graveyards burst the dead, and from under the city itself came the ghouls, with earth instead of flesh as the burst through stone and concrete. Necrotic magic and the will of the dead animating them. Spirits came too, hooded writes with ethereal blades, Banshees with long mouths and sharp claws and a hundred other horrors. The souls off rippers, desperate maddened victims, solders, bloody murderers and the scum of London's past rose up. "No army stands a snowbals chance in hell against the army of the dead!"

"You obviously haven't seen elementals in combat before." And with that, he began hurling bolts of primal force at the ghouls. He watched as the stone soldiers began mowing down the undead onslaught with their guns, ripping into them with enchanted bullets. The sentient water weaved in and out of the masses, freezing enemies in place wherever it went. Swords and punches began to sprout randomly from the liquid to attack the spirits themselves. The storm spirits engaged them in the air with flowing blasts of wind and lightning. Some swirled about his adversary and shot lighning at her from all sides, dashing passed the defenses like they were nothing. All the while more and more stone statues began to exit the portal to replace the others that were being destroyed on the front lines. wisp and stone met each other in a deafening crash. Vladkaht uttered and incantation, and he spread his hands in a snapping motion. A huge white crescent manifested in front of him, easily thirty feet across. He bent backwards slightly and raised his hands, then slammed them together, sending the glaive flying in front of him. It sliced through the impending forces like butter, then came hurtling at Grixia with blinding speed.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue May 26, 2015 9:45 am

Unnamed Volcanic Island City

"Let's inspect what I broke and if I made that fucker cry." Magnus said, stomping on over to the Largest building in the city, where the Majin had face planted into.

Sure enough, he heard faint crying coming from the Bank tower. Rubbing a palm across where his "face" would've been, the Golem rolled over to the building, then called up to the pink creature. "Hey, BUB! Are you fucking crying up there?!"

"Yes." Loudly Sniffled a voice.

"There's no time to fucking cry in the middle of a fight! Either you're done fighting or you're taking a break!" Magnus paused. "Then again there is no fucking time for breaks in fights! Come out and finish what you started!"

"Me just wanted to play and have fun and then you hurt me..." The voice sniffled, then started bawling like a baby from underneath the Debris.

"Listen here, uh, Kid." Magnus explained. "Your idea of fun is my idea of getting off of this damn rock we call a planet and spending eternal happiness in paradise, capische?" He said. "If I don't destroy my damn city, but instead you do, what do I benefit off of that? NO-FUCKING-THING." He yelled. "Either you go home to whatever little home you have and let the big boy destroy the city, or I send you down into the Mantle along with the rest of this rock for, lets say, the rest of eternity? And honey, believe me, it is REALLY hot down there."

The voice stopped sniffling. "Myosai has an Idea.." she said. "I don't have to destroy the city to have fun.." she paused. "But I can destroy the moving rock to have fun!!"

"That's just plain fucking rude to call me a moving rock, missy." Magnus said, preparing to lob a tank at the building.

Then, it exploded, on his face, again.

This time he was sent half a mile backwards from the outwards ki blast Myosai produced, flattening cars and buildings alike. Myosai floated upwards from the wreckage of the gutted building, charging an increasingly large Ki ball in her left hand and holding her Ki-powered sword in another.

Magnus, at this moment, was extremely infuriated. "Oh, so NOW you decide to destroy me instead of the city, huh?" He raised his arms slowly, causing the Volcanoes in the background to rise up, and spew forth glowing, red lava, hot enough to melt Main Battle Tank armor. "I'm flattered, hon."

She giggled, springing forth from her floating position and almost instantly breaking the sound barrier.

Magnus dove forth, to dodge the incoming Ki ball, which he could've sworn curved around to plummet down towards him. Instead, it blew up in mid air, showering the area with fragments of explosive Ki shards. Distracted, Magnus batted around his arms to shake off the explosive bits.
Luckily for Myosai, this was the perfect time to use her Ki-powered sword for once. Expanding the blade to the size of a claymore's, she dove out at the Golem, Using her Ki-powered flight technique to spin her body around, like some sort of mobile, deadly helicopter blade.

The blade crossed through Magnus's midsection, slashing the Golem in half with ease, and causing one part to fly off into the lava, while the legged part tumbled around without a "head".

Myosai cackled wildly, unknown of the Lava that was creeping towards the Golem. Sheathing her sword, the Majin raised both palms into the air, gathering massive amounts of energy to form a gigantic, house-sized ball of doom.

Magnus, at this time, had managed to re-assemble his full body and grew somewhat in size. Cooling down his lava body and expanding the rocks all around his body, he began tanking himself, for the massive blow which was likely to blow him into bits. As an added bonus, he raised a dome of rock around his body, just in case if he was knocked into space.

Likely, that was what was going to happen. Myosai pushed the ball downwards at Magnus, who was saying his prayers inside his shield.

The ball hit magnus like a semi truck onto a person, almost comically causing him, despite his immense weight, to fly up into the sky and disappear with a flash, whilst screaming "FUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Myosai giggled and followed her energy ball of doom all the way up into orbit, where she detonated it at a safe altitude. If not for her decision, winds with the capability to level cities instantly would've descended down at earth, leveling most everything, but, luckily for everyone, flew off into the nothingness of space.
Magnus, however, was not as lucky. Most of his shield fragments had broken off as he exited earth at an immensely fast speed. With no real rock nearby, he turned to the one thing which he could possibly have a chance on:

"The Moon." He thought. "If only I could get there quicker than shifting my gravity.."

Myosai's hands grabbed Magnus's back spines. Using Ki-powered flight, she pushed magnus at the Moon, not before twirling around to stomp-kick him at the moon, with a silent cackle.

Even though there wasn't any sound in space for them, there would've been a "BOOM" Sound, almost comically, followed by a shockwave and a cloud of dust rising from Magnus's impact spot.

Myosai didn't want to destroy the moon as much as she wanted to destroy that Golem for fun, but whoever else was on the moon would have to deal with her, for now.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue May 26, 2015 10:29 am

Upon creating a duplicate of himself with about 50% of Asumar's own power, the real Asumar sat down on the Command Chair that was connected to the Masaki Dynasty Mainframe. Asumar cracked his fingers as he prepared himself to perform a full scale Mainframe Scan to search for every file pertaining to Kilian's Weaknesses "Masaki Database, search for all files regarding Kilian Roth's powers and weaknesses, Password: Fallen Archangel." Asumar stated, the Database scanning Asumar's password and eventually accepting it. Within moments, every single file that the Database had on Kilian was revealed to him in a flood of multiple files appearing on his Holoscreen "Kilian's power source, now known as the Speed Force grants the user speed far beyond any other Cosmic Force in the observable Universe, or Multiverse, however a major fault in the Speed Force has been detected in the form of Absolute Zero Temperatures."

Asumar still wasn't interested by the weakness being Absolute Zero temperatures if he didn't know why Absolute Zero was one of his weaknesses "Mainframe, give full detail of Subject: Kilian Roth's weaknesses to Absolute Zero in order to properly plan a Contingency Plan without impeding process of enemy force." Asumar explained as he closed in on the small Holo Screen before him, which began to formulate the appearance of the Molecular structure of Kilian."Conclusion: Kilian Roth's Molecular Structure can be affected by external forces, such as Absolute Zero temperatures. The extreme temperatures that the Physical Body is exposed to will cause a cessation of Molecular Movements, effectively 'slowing' down Kilian Roth to a point that his abilities will be severely diminished." The Mainframe informed Asumar who now began to become interested by the inner workings of such a weakness.

"Mainframe..." Asumar began, a sinister smirk beginning to form on his face "Search for weapons that may be used in either the defeat or death of Kilian Roth, however search for these weapons based on their adverse effects on the Molecular Structure, all of this data is to be transferred to the Technopath Gauntlet for further research." Asumar stated as the Mainframe began to instantly search up all known weapons that could disrupt and even damage the Molecular Structure of a person "Mainframe, also establish a secure line with Grand Warlord Kazuko Masaki, Classification: Ouranos."

"I have to admit Arctico..." Kazuko stated, narrowly avoiding one of the Arcosian's punches that were meant for him "Your species really does produce many powerful members, considering that you are the first one to evolve to a Godly Form!" Kazuko commented as he unleashed a telekinetic wave of energy towards Arctico who countered with a barrier made out of his own energy "Even though I am something akin to a god, this form still has its weaknesses, considering that my body needs to get used to this feeling in order to maintain such a form for a long period of time." Arctico replied as he abruptly landed to the ground, his Super Evolution Form having finally reached its limit "And just like that, I've reached my limit..." Arctico replied before abruptly looking up, with Asumar staring down at all Shimura, Kazuko, and Arctico, a smile on his face...

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue May 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Alex and Naja flew ahead and cut Adam off while Shazam and Talak stayed behind him. "We got you surrounded Adam!" Talak said. "Give up and we'll go easy on you!" This was exciting for the young boy. His first actual supervillain. He didn't count Thanos as he didn't win that fight. In fact he almost died. But he moved up to a whopping 3 percent of the power of the Phoenix. Though unknown to him, the Phoenix had a weakness to magic.

"Foolish child! You are out of your league." Black Adam shouted, blasting some magic lightning at Talak, which to the young hero's surprise, was painful. He dropped like a stone and Alex flew down to grab him while Naja went on the offensive and clobbered Adam from behind by slamming both of her knuckles onto the back of his head. This made him drop closer to the ground. Adam turned around as Naja charged at him readying a right hook, only for Adam to hit her in the gut with his magically charged fist and then axe slamming her into the ground. "Imbeciles."

Next, Shazam blasted Adam in the back with his own lightning. "Don't hurt my friends!" He shouted laying into Adam, but made the mistake of getting too close, which allowed Adam to knock Shazam to the ground.

"You fools. The Avengers could not defeat me. The Justice League could not defeat me. What chance would insects like you have?" He gloated floating above them before taking off.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue May 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Charmera wrote:---

The impact of Garlic crashing onto the island with all the force Claudia put behind the throw was enough to cause the entire island to shake, and that was certainly enough to cause Garnet to shake along with it, eventually tumbling to the ground, unable to keep her balance. Muttering a rather interesting and creative string of curses that had something to do with the carelessness of an ally or something like that, the woman slowly pushed herself to her feet once the island had stopped trembling under such duress, and once she was standing, she walked over to Garlic's corpse as Claudia ran off to comfort the now orphaned daughter of Hiroshi. Calmly, the blonde dismissed Agony for a moment, and then took out Misery's clip, revealing that it was not a creation of human materials, but rather, a contraption of jagged bone and leathery flesh that was unsettling to look at for any length of time, for anyone who was not its wielder that is.

Slowly, with an utterly unsettling calmness after the state of sheer wrath she had been in earlier, the blonde woman pulled out all then of the bullets that were housed on Misery's clip before shoving it back into the gun to be mystically refilled. These bullets, however, were rather peculiar as well. They were... teeth. Not teeth of humans, no, but they were quite like the jagged fangs of some horrible beast. Either way, Garnet did not seem to mind very much, and so, she tucked the gun into her pants and held the ten bullets in her free hand, summoning Agony once again. With what one could perhaps call terrifying serenity, she placed all then of the bullets between the knuckles of her gauntlet, the arcane weapon taking on a blood red glow stronger and brighter than it had ever been. Her task finished, she looked down at Garlic's broken form once again. He was worse for wear, yes, and his soul was on the verge of being destroyed, but he was still alive, still conscious, and that, she planned to exploit.

"You see, I'm not just going to kill you, Garlic." She said, kneeling next to him and raising her gauntlet.

"I'm going to crush your soul."

There was an explosion of bloody crimson light visible from every point of the island, and the ground shook violently once again. If one was especially attuned to the forces of the supernatural or the workings of the spiritual world, they would undoubtedly hear a loud, sickening, violent crack.

If they were not, however, all they would hear were the sounds of ground collapsing. The punishment that the island was taking, it seemed, was enough to break it to such point that the part of the surface where Garnet was crumbled, causing her to fall into a previously undiscovered cavern. The peculiar thing, though, was that, at the center of the cavern, there were two bracelets. The two appeared as if made of ruby, though closer inspection revealed them to be composed of what seemed to be solidified blood instead. On each was something that looked like a gemstone at first glance, one purple, the other blue and orange. These, unbeknownst to Garnet, were pupils turned into weapons.

She didn't know, and she probably wouldn't have cared much if she had, such was the degree of insensitivity induced by the hold of her weapons. All she knew was that the two bracelets beckoned to her, and so, she walked over to them and took them, placing the purple one in her left wrist, and the other one in her right. Instantly, they seemed to react to her touch, the orange and blue one in particular. There was a glow on Garnet's right hand, the same color of the pupil gemstone, and suddenly, above her, on the cavern's ceiling, there was a portal to what appeared to be a city. It looked as tough she was seeing it from the perspective of the ground, noticing a lamp post nearby and some tall buildings in the distance, though the scene was dominated by the sky.

Grinning to herself at her newfound power, Garnet decided to flex her abilities a bit further still. Her left hand began glowing as well, this one with a purple light, and as she thrust it skyward, a phantasmagoric skeletal hand of purple ethereal energy appeared from the pupil gemstone of her bracelet and shot forward, latching onto the lamp post and pulling the blonde woman up through the portal and onto the streets.

Clenching both of her fists at once, she caused both manifestations of her power to disappear, and looked around. Garlic was dead and her revenge had been exacted upon him, even if there were still the shadows to worry about, but regardless of all of that now came the difficult part:

"What now?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm

The Clone Asumar smirked as he jumped off of the cliffside, landing on his two feet and with a soft clank of his War Armor "Huh..." Asumar began as he walked forward towards his brother "Before I experienced my own power-up, I was sure that your energy was enough to defeat me if we actually fought seriously, but considering that both of us have gained the same type of power-up, I'm actually uncertain about who would win..." Asumar then summoned a normal sized sword that was based off of his own Armor Construct "Should we have at it?, all four of us to determine who is the most powerful?" the Clone Asumar asked with a smile as his Purple Aura began to wrap around his entire body, his eyes burning with red hot excitement at the prospect of a Free For All Battle with his brother, an Arcosian, and even Master Shimura, the very man who Asumar called as father.

Although suspicious of how Asumar regained his powers, Kazuko was not one to back out of a Free For All Battle, to be honest, Kazuko was also interested in what type of full power Asumar had in store for him. Not only did this gain the attention of Arctico, who had transformed into his god state, but Shimura was also interested in what his now youthful form could now do, slowly rising from the ground, Shimura smiled "Quite the proposal Asumar, and right when we were all about to try out our powers in a three way battle, having a fourth person should balance out the odds, don't you agree Kazuko?" Shimura asked Kazuko, already knowing that Kazuko was ready to show the true extent of his capabilities.

Kazuko hid his smile as his power began to slowly reveal itself, his Light Blue aura beginning to swirl around him as he began to prepare "This seems like a good idea, I guess we can't let this pass by!" Kazuko laughed as he lunged forward, delivering a whirlwind of Telekinetic Enhanced Blows to Asumar, who near effortlessly blocked Kazuko's attacks "I know I'm about to say something Kilian would always say, but have you always been this weak?" Asumar questioned as he grabbed hold of Kazuko's hand, throwing him backwards as Asumar decided to go upwards into the sky "Before we cause any unnecessary damage to New Namek, let's continue this fight on another planet!" Asumar shouted back before he took off flying to a neighboring planet.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue May 26, 2015 6:19 pm

"You okay little guy?" Alex asked as Talak recovered from Adams lightning.

"Yes... That hurt. I've been hit by lightning before. Why does his actually hurt?" Talak asked. He had indeed been struck by lightning in the past, but because he was using his powers, it felt like little more than a static shock.

"Black Adam uses magic. Or in other words he can actually hurt us. So. I'll get his attention, you hit him from behind. Don't let up. And don't get too close. He's even more dangerous in arms reach." Alex said and Talak nodded. He enjoyed being treated like an equal hero rather than just a kid who happened to be in the way. Naja stepped out of the small crater and wiped some of the blood off her nose.

"Yeah... That hurt." She muttered and heard Alex talking about letting Talak getting final blow. It made sense. Build up his confidence. He was a child. He needed it. As Alex took off towards Adam, Naja followed. They both let their heat vision fly and Adam put his arms up to block them. Talak flew up behind while Adam was focused on Alex and Naja, and let his cosmic flames fly. Adam screams as the unquenchable flames of the Phoenix scorched his back.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Tue May 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Outworlder floated aimlessly throughout the night sky, deep in thoughts more complex than anything a mere human could create. The figure was understandably perturbed, for he was currently involved in the mass deception of an entire people. He knew what there was not much more he could do. He was helping them, and he was being a guiding light. Even with this in mid, however, he was unable to shake the feeling that he was completely in the wrong. Irrational, but undeniable. He drifted further and further into a darker sate of mind, matching the black night Sky.

Then came the wall. The strange sensation attributed to hitting the wall in his brain covered his body. It was like he knew he should be feeling something at this point, but all he could sense was a gap, a pocket of nothingness placed where something had been taken out of his mind. He knew that there were lots of these places about his brain, but he had rarely come into contact with them. It seemed that this planet was bringing out the worst in him. He felt around the wall with his mind, then sighed inwardly. He concluded that this was where regret was supposed to be.

In his head jumbled thousands of thoughts that jostled for position at the front of his kind, ranging from how he was supposed to keep this illusion up to the associations this ordeal had with Kree psychology. Yet one thought came to the top among all the others, and it was a peculiar one: he needed a break. It was strange to have decided that, for he had not been idle in his work for a millenia. Yet he decided without doubt that he genuinely needed some time off, a time of rest. But how to do that? He scrolled through his mental archives on all of the various methods of relaxation throughout the cosmos. Sadly, pat coul not be accessed here. He highly doubted, after all, that an Ungarian electrolysis bath was going to be common place. He also doubted that most of them could even remotely help his current state. He decided that, while he was here he would explore the city and see what it had to offer.

He floated down to the ground in an alleyway, then morphed himself into the form of an average young male. The crowds brushed passed him as he made his way down the city streets. The unassuming figure looked around him at the dark city streets. As he went down the street, he eyed a man who stood passing out flyers on the side of the street. He yelled to the people as they passed, then looked to the Outworlder. "Hey man, what's up? You heard the news?"

"No, I have not heard any news as of yet. Do enlighten me sir."

The man looked around suspiciously, as if someone was hiding in the trees to listen to his words. "The governments working up a can a' worms up in this joint. Ever heard a' gentrification? It's bad news bro. You better watch out, or some high class racist gon' take you, your house and all yo' things down to the market. People in this neighborhood gotta stick together! We ain't gonna let them take our rights away!"

"Oh dear, that is quite a problem. I shall take your slip of information, perhaps considering your viewpoint upon the matter." As he took the slip, he bit his lip. "On an unrelated note, do you happen to know where I might find a place to relax around this... Er... Joint?"

"Well, uh... I don't know. I guess you could head on down to that cheap little restaurant down the street, maybe grab a drink or a hot dog or something."

Outworlder thanked him for his advice, then began muttering to himself, analyzing the information on the slip as he walked. "A Hot dog... I need to get a... That is quite a strange name for a food... Hot dog. Hot dog hot dog hot hot dog hot dog dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot doghot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog.

"Come on man!!" The boy next to him screamed in his ear. The room he sat in was packed full of people on all sides. The crowd roared and chanted at the figure, a giant plate now empty except for a single hot dog in the center. "You have one more! Don't give up now!"

The manager, a bald headed man with a heavyset build, stood in awestruck wonder at what was going on. "He's going to do it. He's gonna double the record." He muttered. The crowd began yelling at the top of its lungs at him, cries of excitement going up on all sides. "One more! One more! One more!" The figure looked around, then dramatically picked up the small sliver of food. He raised it over his head, then dropped it into his mouth, thrashing his head back and forth as he devoured it in a joking manner. The crowd erupted in chaos. Drinks and food spilling across the floor. "HE DID I!!" the boy beside him yelled. The Outworlder payed no attention to the growing excitement, wiping his face gently with a napkin. He did not truly understand the point of these practices, but he supposed that he felt much better for some reason.

He left the restaurant with a new themed T-shirt that he wore as a token of their appreciation. As he walked on, he noticed bright lights in the distance. Seeing them made him quite curious, so he began to follow them to their origin. Upon arrival, he saw much of the area damaged, and in the center of it a single female figure. He was wary of her at first, for her motives were deemed uncertain. He walked slowly towards her in a hush, then spoke softly. "Excuse me, but are you..." Then he stopped, and he looked at her more closely. "Hey, I know you! From New York I believe. I see you have gotten yourself into more trouble since then."

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Madworld
War of Worlds: Part 2

It took no time at all for the esteemed Magistrate, Otto Godblessed, to relocate himself from the deep, protected womb in the underbelly of the Mad God's palace and into the hostile and unknown territory that was Warworld. The trip was made possible by his Odinring, which provided a quick and easy means of teleporting from one place to another without much hassle or side effects thanks to the Odin Force. Still though, the trick was locating the Control Chair and eliminating its stranglehold over Mir without harming the boy, and hopefully, he could do so without triggering alarms or alerting the automated systems of Warworld that he had already infiltrated the artificial planet.

A sudden, repetitive, and highly annoying sound gave Otto the idea that Warworld already knew there was an uninvited guest aboard. "So much for surprise..." He said to himself quietly, looking around his immediate area as it faded from dimly light to a deep, bright red as the alarm sounded. He concentrated deeply, holding on to his Odinring, and mentally began scanning the satellite for a route to the control chair. His eyes shot open quickly, a defensive sentry appearing behind him, lunging forward.

Acting quickly, Otto Godblessed ducked low and shot himself into the android like a spring, heavily denting the metal body of the defender and locking one of its arm joints from moving. Otto pressed his advantage simply punched a hole right into the robot's chest, the grinding sound and spray of oil and fuel spelling the would-be attackers end. Otto knew more would be on the way, so he had to act quickly, and with a general idea of where things were in Warworld, he raced down a few hallways and passages, dodging automated fire, more defense sentries, and a host of other defenses designed to weed out the lesser beings from the Control Chair. Along the way, Otto was able to realize that the defenders were not meant to stop him, they were meant to test him. Warworld is a savage, brutal place, and the C.C. is not a guaranteed position - you can lose it any time to a stronger opponent, and that's exactly what these "defenses" were for - not to protect Warworld, but to ensure it is led by the strong.

The Asgardian had yet to deploy his full arsenal when he arrived at a large, technologically enhanced door, the obvious entrance for the Control Chair. A small rectangle popped up, prompting him to place his hand onto it. Otto obliged, only for the technology to turn red and ominous. Stepping back for a brief moment, the Magistrate-turned-Mercenary glanced at both sides of the hallway he was at, and realized almost too late that Warworld had assembled an android force on either end, and the sudden thunder of their combined feet - all running at Otto - was enough to cause him slight panic, and in that stress, he launched forward with incredible speed, power, and durability, literally grabbing ahold of the massive door and ripping it from it's hinges in his primal urge for immediate survival. Tossing it to one end of the hallway and blocking it off from attack, he put a defiant hand up against the other invading army, and with a flash of his Odinring, dropped the temperatures in the hallway to nearly absolute zero, the metallic beings becoming too brittle to operate, and cracking under their own weight.

Otto Godblessed took a moment to breath deeply, his air visible in the frosted hallway as his rush of adrenaline began to calm down. Turning his full attention to what lay ahead of him, the agent of the Mad God's will strode readily into the darkness that concealed the room that housed the Control Chair, a small flight of steps separating the main room from the exit. As he walked in, the view was breathtaking, to say the least. The entire room was surrounded by orange circuitry embedded into the walls themselves, and save for the Control Chair in the dead center, the room held an unmolested view of the surface of Madworld from orbit.

"It almost steals your breath, doesn't it? The way this world and countless others look from this vantage point." The digitized, unmistakably non-human voice spoke from where the Control Chair sat, "I would say it stole Czar-Mir's breath, but I did a good job of doing that already." It continued with a slight pause, "But I have kept him alive for now. I need him to be alive, otherwise, I wouldn't be in charge of this instrument of death. Behold, Asgardian:" The voice said, raising Mir's hand and causing a small cylinder to rise from the floor, it's impressive yellow light a tale-tell sign of a Sinestro Corps Power Ring.

"You see, Mir is but a vessel for this raw power. Imagine, for a moment, all of the fear that Warworld creates and invokes across star systems. The terror of Warworld's citizens at my wrath, and the dread of all those that wielded the Control Chair before Mir. These emotions empower the Ring, and thus, it empowers myself. I was but an Artificial Intelligence at the behest of whoever sat in that wretched chair, but when Mir came along, dangling that beautiful piece of jewelry in my face, I decided to take it for myself." The voice spoke, now more of an echo across the room than from the body of Mir. "Even now, I'm almost done transferring my mainframe into the ring, and on a body like this Daxamite here? It will be more powerful than Warworld could ever be. Forget shattering planets, solar systems will fall by it's might alone."

"Then why Mir?" Otto protested, "I don't know this man or his life, but what you're doing is unjust. No matter what crimes he's committed, he doesn't deserve this punishment. And in standing against myself and Madworld, you are standing against the Mad God." He spat, the voice almost uncaring as to what he was saying. Otto stepped forward, teeth bared in a fit of rage over the treatment of Mir in this situation, a man he has never met before, but an injustice he cannot just allow to go on. He was stopped, however, by the body of Mir rising from it's seat, revealing the intense amount of machines, tubes, and other metallic objects stuck all over his upper body.

"You threaten me...Warworld...with a Mad God?" It said, brewing a sinister chuckle, "How pathetic of you, Asgardian, to turn to...false idols in your departure from Asgard. The High-Father would be so proud of you, I'm sure." It said, still hints of laughter peeking through it's digital voice. Mir's body turned to face Otto, the full extent of his modifications now realized, one of his eyes a red sensor of some kind, all parts of his head stuck with a tube or device from Warworld, his one good eye fully colored yellow and shining brightly. "I will show you a God's wrath, and end this Mad God of yours while I'm at it." Warworld said, snatching the Sinestro Corps Power Ring and slamming it onto his middle finger in a dramatic fashion.

"You dare speak of the Mad God in such a manner?" Otto replied, almost shocking the Warworld AI that he was not upset in the least about the comment about Odin, regardless, it was a standoff between two powerhouses, and Otto Godblessed knew he had to make the first move, or else Warworld, with Mir's body, would reign absolute destruction upon him and Madworld, and force the hand of Maxwell to intervene personally. A sense of pride prevented Otto from considering that possibility an option, and instead raised his own weapon, the Odinring, in his defense. "Freeze." He said softly, the temperature of the control room instantly plummeting to sub-zero temperatures, cracking and snapping many of the devices and tubes connecting Mir to the room. The AI clenched Mir's teeth and closed his fist, aiming it at Otto, forming a massive light construct in the shape of a wall.

To his utter shock and surprise, though, Otto rushed through it, the construct breaking apart like glass in the absolutely cold temperatures, but that was due to the power up Otto received from the cold atmosphere. He rushed past the impromptu defense and tackled the body of Mir to the wall, ignoring that as well, and piercing through the immense hull of Warworld with Otto's strength and speed. At ease for a moment, believing he had separated Mir from Warworld and thus freed him from control, Otto was rudely awoken to the fact that Mir was raining down a series of well-placed punches and attacks. "Fool! I told you, my mainframe is in the Ring, now!" Warworld AI yelled, throwing Otto some distance in the vacuum of space, and hitting him with a yellow light construct in the shape of a robotic fist for good measure. "Ahh...you feel that, Asgardian? This star system's yellow sun...it bathes Mir's body...augmenting his abilities even further!" It screamed, discharging a huge aura of energy in a display of power.

Otto needed not to brag, but his own power was supplemented past his regular abilities as well, the vacuum of space having a normal temperature of 2.7 degrees Kelvin, -455 degrees Fahrenheit. He contained his own power, and begin to think through his battle, trying to find weak points in Warworld's defenses, and only finding his hubris to be a major fault. Perhaps...perhaps he needed to bait Warworld into trying to confront Mad God, and strike him down. Otto knew Power Rings will leave the host when the host perishes, and that Daxamites have a weakness to lead - things he has learned in his centuries of travel - but he didn't feel right killing Mir...there had to be some way to win. There were decorative spears in the throneroom made of lead, perhaps Otto could - "Not going to fight me? Fine. I'll just begin my wholesale slaughter on Madworld...starting with your False God." Warworld declared, shooting towards the surface and leaving Otto in space.

"So much for baiting him to Max..." He said quietly to himself, shooting off after the AI, his brain working a thousands miles a minute to find some other solution...something else he can do to make sure Mir doesn't die a needless death from Warworld. He gasped midair, finally realizing his plan of action, and with just inches behind Warworld, time began to seemingly slow down for the two of them as Warworld crashed into the throne room of the Mad God, his wild flailing motion more like a rabid animal than a sophisticated artificial intelligence.

"MAD GOD!" It yelled, it's fingers but inches away from the faceless mask that made up Mad Max's outfit as he sat patiently on his throne, his demeanor almost unimpressed, bored even, as impending death loomed before him at thousands of miles per second. Just as his fingertips were about to touch the Mad God's helm, he stopped, his whole forward motion just coming to an immediate and sudden halt. Warworld glanced down, disbelief filling his data centers, the tip of a spear poking steadily through the body of Mir right in the center of his chest cavity. "Im...impossible..." Warworld stuttered, lightly grabbing onto the spear's blade, Mir's arm too weak to hold on to the tip, and sliding off limply. "I will....live on...in the...r...ring." Warworld declared, Otto stretched out behind him, delivering the fatal blow with impeccable accuracy, the lead-tipped spear inches away from Morningstar, who sat there, motionless, but finally spoke as Otto gently removed the spear.

"...No, you won't." Mir's natural eye glossed over, but his Power Ring glowed brightly and began to float off of his finger, Mad Max softly catching it in his hand. This ring was powerful, perhaps stronger than the one Sinestro himself wields, but it had no place in the armory of the Mad God. As he rolled it around in his fingers, Maxwell guided it into his palm before the dead face of Mir, and closed his fist tightly, crushing the Power Ring and sending yellow shards exploding everywhere, the miniscule pieces locking into orbit around Mad Max's forearm, and slowly absorbing into his skin. In another motion with his finger tips, Mad Max summoned a syringe, and stabbed it into Mir's neck, pressing down on the handle, and cradling the Daxamite's limp body in his arms.

The body gasped a lungful of air, eyes wide and frightened, but finding safety in the arms of Maxwell, Czar-Mir being reborn, and quietly sobbing into the armor of the Mad God. Maxwell placed a firm hand on his head, the machines of Warworld falling off as he did so, revealing Mir's hair. Max pulled him closer to him, and cooed like a father would to his newborn infant.

"Shhh...It'll be alright, Mir."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue May 26, 2015 8:17 pm

The Moon, or what's left of it(?)

"How long do I have before that pink creature of death arrives to blow me into oblivion...?" The Lava golem asked himself with a grumble, stomping off towards the nearest crater. He didn't have long - that thing moved at about FTL speeds in flight, and, not to mention, was just as fast on the ground. He'd managed to punch it into oblivion before, but he soon realized what that caused: An increase in the Majin's power level, thanks to anger.

Perhaps, possibly, the Majin was taking a break? He'd seen her stop for breaks in the middle of blowing up the city constantly, either for snack breaks or just naps in general. In addition, that pink thing had to be the most ADHD person the golem had ever seen, even more than those obese tourist kids with the fedoras and flower shirts. Maybe, just maybe, if he came across that thing again, he could distract her and easily take advantage of her at any given moment. Maybe, he had a chance, perhaps, for beating it.

Magnus was still very bummed out that he could not use his lava abilities in a vacuum environment. It would cool so quickly, it'd turn to brittle volcanic rock the second he tried slinging a javelin of it at the Majin. However, the lack of lava gave him an advantage: he was tougher now, thanks to his rocky shell expanding to cover up his vulnerable lava areas. Though he doubted the moon had any tectonic plates, he could use his Planetary Assimilation technique on it, with time, of course.

As he placed his hands on the rock, he cackled at the thought of being able to attack that stupid pink thing at any given moment. Once he took control of the rocks around him, he began scanning the areas around him in a 10 mile radius.

Sure enough, that Majin was sleeping on a nearby pillar of rocks, oblivious of the thick, rocky shell that Magnus was putting around her to keep her locked in, for an hour. Once it was complete, Magnus's vision snapped from all the way from the back the planet back to his current location, by a massive, continental-sized crater.

He stood up, marched over to the crator, then grinned. He paused to admire how massive said crater was. Since he could basically become the moon at any given notice thanks to Planetary Assimilation, he looked at the crater like a teen admiring his girth.

"Either some space rock recently slammed into the moon," he said, rising up above the nearby rocky hills and mountains by expanding his height, stretching the rocks he called his legs like some sort of modeling clay. "or some gods have recently had a really fun time on the moon." He concluded. After that, Magnus lowered himself down to his Hulk-sized height he was used to, returning stomping around his post.

"I'm not to fond of leaving this place, to be honest. "He said to himself as he lowered himself into a rock bed similar-looking to a lounge chair, mimicking That somewhat famous picture of the astronaut on the moon, holding a cool glass of beer. "It's very nice, quiet here, and I don't have to bother to do anything else, just relax and watch the-"

He felt his rocky prison all the way on the dark side of the moon explode, followed by a blast of Ki energy as he sensed the Majin taking flight.

"Fuck." he swore loudly. "Well, it was fun while it lasted, I guess."

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue May 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:---

Still looking around the streets under the night sky, Garnet reminisced on the events of the past couple days as she thought of what to do now. She certainly couldn't go back to that place she called home, where her boyfriend's screaming corpse likely still sat in silence, surely baffling the authorities and causing them to believe that she had something to do with the murder. She couldn't go back to ask Claudia for some help in getting her bearings either, considering how the woman had recently turned into a hulking red mass of fire and rage who had lost someone important as well, to boot. There was probably not a single person in the world who would care about Garlic's death enough to reward her, and wherever the hell that man in white armor was, he certainly wasn't around anymore. All she really could do was to chase the shadows that had driven her to that situation.

Despite this, though, she felt oddly calm. Obliterating Garlic's soul in retribution for the deeds she held him responsible for had exerted a soothing effect upon her, and so, rather than immediately seek to continue chasing all those responsible for the mess that her life had become, she allowed her mind to pause and rest. Rest, in fact, was something she could really use, having fought practically nonstop since the incident at New York. Her arcane relics were certainly powerful, but even they did not make her tireless and so, she wondered if there was any place nearby where she could crash.

Before she could move in any direction though, she noticed a man approaching, a man she didn't recognize at all, though he, in turn, seemed to recognize her for some reason. She was fairly certain that she had never seem him before, and yet, he referenced the battle with the demons back at New York, as well as the fact that she did get into a lot of trouble, as if he had actually been there.

"Look, buddy, I'm sorry, but I don't know you." She told him. "Unless you're the green thing that was floating around, but somehow, I doubt that."

Turmenista wrote:"I'm not to fond of leaving this place, to be honest. "He said to himself as he lowered himself into a rock bed similar-looking to a lounge chair, mimicking That somewhat famous picture of the astronaut on the moon, holding a cool glass of beer. "It's very nice, quiet here, and I don't have to bother to do anything else, just relax and watch the-"

He felt his rocky prison all the way on the dark side of the moon explode, followed by a blast of Ki energy as he sensed the Majin taking flight.

"Fuck." he swore loudly. "Well, it was fun while it lasted, I guess."

Suddenly, not far from where Magnus sat, the ground began to shake and rumble, and after a moment, a blood red glow came from a circle in the moon. Then the stones split apart, leaving a gaping hole that did not seem to lead into the core of the moon, but rather into a completely different dimension, subject to different laws and following different winding paths. Assorted pieces of crimson masonry seemed to float around in the strange white void beyond the scarlet portal, but this did not last very long as soon, from the red and white serpent hole, a figure emerged, one that would most likely be taken for a human being under other circumstances, yet was not a simple human at all. She was tall, not quite as tall as Magnus for obvious reasons, but still enough to be considered above most human females. Over her head sat a golden crown with a red gemstone, and blonde hair flowed down past her shoulders underneath the metal. Her legwear and vest were black, but over them she wore a long cape and a cloak, and in her hands she held a long, sharp sword, all of them the same blood red color of her eyes which now scanned the landscape.

"Hmm. Not much of interest in this rock either, it would seem." She uttered to herself and then let out a sigh, disappointed that all she had done was find herself in a boring place once again. Surely the universe had something more interesting to offer to the dragon goddess than a bunch of cold, dead rocks?

Amidst her musings, she quickly happened upon Magnus, stopping in her tracks and looking at him with curiosity. "Now this is a curious formation." She said to herself, reaching out to poke him with her sword, erroneously believing that he was only another part of the landscape.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue May 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Daniel Carter/Convict EK77042-32 Yrs-Metropolis Lock Up

I let my head lean back against the cool brick of the eight by eight cell. The cold sensation of the walls being the only thing to help keep my mind off of things. With the heavily compromises status of Gotham at the moment, going through the darkest night. I was immediately transferred to Metropolis under heavy guard. Unexpectedly this is not as hard on me as I would have envisioned. As I can still remember the feeling of the weights, chains around my neck, wrists and ankles as they attempt to restrain a prisoner that had turned himself in. Of course, I cannot expect them to take no precautions at all. With no access to the media or current events in here, I was limited to the murmurs and whispers of the prison guards. From the gist of it, this case was stirring up all kinds of controversy not just on this world, but my own as well. And that aside, not simply because I am a former hero, but also a battle of jurisdiction. Some nations within my own world have filed suits to have me transferred, but that will likely never see the light of day. Red Tape in one world and organization is bad, but trying to sue for a case that is not just international, but multiversal? That is a whole other can of worms. No one even knows where to begin.

I was awakened by a clanging of metal and iron as a guard raked his night stick against the cell cage doors.

"Wake up hero. Time to see your visitors." The broad shouldered man said flatly.

With the doors opening, the feeling from all of those years ago began to spill back into me. The feeling of being forced into something you dont want. Of having no control over your own life. And the fear that came with the chains. All those years ago as a juvenile that fear was simply being judged. Afraid to stand up and face the music. But now, that fear is far more personnel. The fear of never seeing your family again except from behind a plastic window, and speaking to them through a telephone.

A fear that was about to be realized.

I emerged into a room and drew a few glances. As other inmates momentarily looked away from whatever visitors they had and glanced my way. But that only lasted a moment, after all, we only get so long to talk. Cant waste any moments. I was escorted to seat 07 and I placed myself down in the cool plastic chair, seeing my wife Mayla, my daughter Sabrina and even my young son August who just turned eleven yesterday.

I was not there.

I picked up the phone and my wife Mayla handed the phone first to August, knowing that he would be unable to wait to say what he needed to. As he picked it up he gripped it with both hands, tears beginning to form in his eyes as Sabrina and Mayla tried to appear stronger. He was wearing blue jeans and a dark hoodie. The hoodie had my version of the Batman symbol in red on it.

"Dad...I...I...dont understand." I held the phone calmly to my ear, speaking as comforting as I could considering I was in chains.

"I know, son. I-" He then interrupted me.

"Dad, you are not coming home are you..." It was less of a question and more of an incomplete thought. As if he wanted me to finish it by assuring him I would be. So, I did the only thing a father could do. Deeply looking into the eyes of my only son.

I lied.

"Of course I will be." I then knew my time was running out. So, I reassured August the best way I could.

"In fact, you will see me very soon outside of here. I will need you to dress nicely. So you know what that means right boy?" He nodded, and then told me what it meant.

"Dont let mom pick my clothes. Ask sis if I need help." I smiled, tears beginning to water.

"Good boy."

The phone then passed to my daughter. Who picked it up and looked at me unblinking, trying to force her voice to not show the stress of the situation, ever harder after seeing me break down.

"Daddy I, it's hard."

"I know it is princess."

"No daddy, hard knowing I could break this damn window out. Knowing that I can break you out of here and no one can stop me. That with a simple stare I can burn the window to nothingness. And even harder knowing you dont deserve this. I know I shouldn't, and I wont. At least I dont think I will. Daddy, I just...have one question." I waited a few minutes before asking what it could be.

"What is that princess?"

"Do you regret it? Would you do it differently? Would you spare that man's life? Knowing taking it would lead you here? Could you have even found another way?" I leaned back in my chair. Sabrina did always ask the million dollar questions.

"I regret...not taking you to that sleep over six years ago. And I regret not helping with August's science fair project two years ago. Even if he did not need my help. And I regret not sitting you, your mother and your brother down every day, and not telling you all how much I love you. How much your grandfather loves you." I then went silent for a moment. "And how much your grandmother loves you."

I then dried my eyes. "But I can see all of you right now, because of what I have done in Gotham. And so I dont regret that, even if it is in the worst of ways." She did not look satisfied with the answer, but smiled anyways. Just as my wife took possession of the phone. The deep bags under her eyes showing just how much sleep has defied her in the past days.

"I have spoken to Daud, and he tells me he is on his way now. He also told me he is bringing the best defense attorney he could find in this world that was not taken." That was just like him, to race to the rescue bringing all his resources could command. A trait we both shared.

Daud is a man in which hell could not dissuade. Did I honestly believe that blue uniforms, lawyers and red tape would prevent him from getting what he desired? Not at all. Time was up, and I was hastily collected and separated from my family and locked into a small room with a rectangle steel table flanked by four steel chairs. I was sitting at the seat furthest from the door, facing it.

When a uniformed man finally stepped in and announced something I had been waiting to hear for a while now.

"Your representation has arrived."

And with that, two large figures entered the room. The first and most obvious and at the front was Daud, one time ally and long time friend. And the second was a tall green skinned woman, several inches taller than I but shorter than Daud. I recognized her immediately. As I had seen some reports of her when I was first researching the heroes of this world.

"Good to see you old friend. Although I did not expect She-Hulk...to be my defense attorney." I commented. On a rare occasion where my research did not yield the fact that she was among the most distinguished of attorneys.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Both Magneto and Val tuned in carefully to what this faceless stranger had to say, Val glancing towards her father now and again while Magneto did not move a single facial muscle. However, he turned away and chuckled for a second, returning and looking upon the Question. "I'll be frank, Vic, I can only guess and assume at her origin." He said, motioning to Lisa, "But she feels...different... from our world. If she is a Regent clone, then she was hand picked from another universe instead of being made. And according to what we saw of Val, this Lisa just popped out of nowhere, whereas the Regent would have liked to put her under lock, no?"

"All of it being a set-up in the realm of plausibility, but to my understanding, why would she go to these lengths? The Regent possesses powers and people to undo all of what we have worked towards in the blink of an eye. She wants to keep us around to give her boogeymen to paint her rule as legitimate, so why send us a sleeper agent, especially one that looks exactly like her?" Magneto asked, but finally, relented and accepted the Question's role in the rebel group's operations. "I'm not completely sure, but I'm positive about it. She isn't working for the Regent."

"But tell me, Question, what do you want to know about her?"

The Question sighed. "You all could stand to be a tad bit more suspicious. I have several theories as to how this could be a deadly trap, but in the interest of time I won't share them. I don't have much of that at the moment."

Lisa had to say she wasn't happy about being constantly questioned and examined. It was getting annoying when all she wanted to do was help these people.

"The point is that whatever tbis regent clone is-"

"I'm not the Regent. I'm Lisa" Lisa insistered.

"Right... Anyway, things have accelerated around here. Ever since her arrival people have been working constantly on something called project "Martyr". I'm not sure what it is, but it really doesn't sound good. Entire science divisions are being thrown at this. People are being given very recent deadlines to finish this project. She seems worried or concerned about Lisa, or perhaps this is just part of her scheme..."

"Like the scheme you told us about her plants pumping mind control gas into the air?" Spoke a voice.

"No... That still hasn't been disproved. And this plan seems much, much worse. I might have an inkling of what it may be and it does not loom pre-"

Suddenly the question was cut off. The face of the regent apeared on screen. Her usual commanding yet cold expression on today. Her distant nature. Lisa couldn't help but shiver at this picture of what she could become.

"Members of... the resistance... She spoke, disgust in her voice when she said the name of the group. "I want you to know despite what lies you propagate and believe about me, I am a fair ruler. I do not believe in unnecessary casualties. After this message is over, all those occupying the base you are within will be eliminated with extreme force and prejudice. You may now leave if you do not wish to be killed. I will not press charges and will attempt to integrate those willing back into the collective of Advanced Humankind. Those who stay will die, or if you're lucky you might be taken to the detention center for class 9 rehabilitation. It is your choice."

"I also emplore you Val to consider this offer once more. Join me and together we can continue to build this society even better. I need a human I can trust by my side. You could shape the world with me. We could end poverty, violence, iequality, human on mutant violence, corruption, war, death and loss. We could make a utopia. A true Utopia together. Make the worl- the universe a better place. Make it a place where the horrors of the cataclysm never happen again."

She paused, "Make it a place where no little girl is ever abused and sold like an animal." She implored. she knew about Val's past and was referring to it. "You of all people have to understand why I am doing this Val. Please. There are only so many times I can keep making this offer Val."

The room fell quiet as the Regent spoke her would-be propaganda, Val lowering her hair to hide her face almost entirely as this universes' Lisa dug deep into a wound Val didn't want brought up, especially from one of her friends and in front of her peers. Magneto casually walked over and placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder, knowing the pain she had to go through because he hadn't known of her existence. Val threw his hand off of her shoulder and flipped her hair out of her face, a wild fire flaring in her eyes as she looked at the image of the Regent on the screen. "You fucking bitch..." She said, teeth clamped shut, jaw muscles throbbing. "You have no right telling me about slavery when you...when you make these people...make them your own damn puppets! Those damn loyalty chips...all of our friends and even our enemies! How dare you!"

Rocks and various objects began to levitate on their own as Val's passionate anger grew. "Send anyone you have, and I'll kill them. I'm not going to run anymore." She spat, turning to Lisa and then to Magneto, her eyes and face reflecting a wolverine ready to fight. "Come and get me, Regent." Magneto narrowed his eyes, considering his options for a moment, and relented in favor of his daughter. He walked over to one of his foot soldiers and grabbed him by the collar, intently whispering his demands.

"We'll fight for now. Escape with what we have, and resume communication with Question. He's our last hope at this point. Send whatever meta back up you can spare - mutant, human, it doesn't matter. Maybe with this...other Lisa on our side...we might stand some sort of chance. Anything goes wrong, I can pull a rabbit out of a hat." Magneto said sternly, the soldier nodding in acceptance, and quickly fleeing the scene. Magneto put his helmet squarely on his head and stand firmly next to his daughter, feeling just a small bit of juice flowing through him, but having a trick up his sleeve regardless. "I'm not going anywhere, either, Regent." He declared, causing the two of them to look squarely at Lisa that sat with them and not on the screen, the final test of her allegiance ready to be answered.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse