NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:29 pm

"I'm careful. I've got X-ray vision and all the fun stuff Kryptonians have. Though I do not have a medical, engineering, or any degree for that matter. So bare with me. Also, scream if I screw up." He said an floated next to her. "The Ultimates is a good one... What do you guys think about The Elite?" He asked and puts his finger just a few millimeters away from the collar and fired a very low powered beam, just enough to cut through some of the electronics of the collar at it. He read that Martians had great healing factors. With any hope, she wouldn't need it, and with some more, he hoped she wasn't reading his mind and seeing that he had no idea if this would work.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:40 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Well, technically, I'm not at max either. I've got these... throttles... on my power supply. I can only output so much energy with them on." Shizuo explained, but hurriedly waved away concern as he continued. "Don't worry, I know how to remove them. They stay in place... well... it could be bad if I accidentally let loose. And it's a little time consuming, and slightly dangerous, to remove them. I think there are... three? Maybe four or five. I've never had to open more than two, actually. A lab exploded when I let out those two, and that was just a swing from the sword."

"It's not a foreign concept to me. I was in the same position, but I couldn't access it because magic is a load of bullshit. But that is no longer an issue." Alex said happily soaking up the the solar rays from the sun. A team of heavy hitters? Could that work? Of course it could. What anyone wouldn't give for an army of Supermen. "Interesting. Tell you what, unless you think it will blow up Mars, why don't you show us? If you're unskilled with the use of your power, then it would be smart for you to learn how to use it. It's not like there's anything here other than ice and some ancient exploration equipment." Alex suggested. He wanted everyone in tip top shape. Walking into Nightmare half cocked was only going to get them murdered quickly. Not something he was keen on doing to his new friends. "Also. I will find a plate of space brownies for whoever comes up with the coolest name for our group."

"Well, it's not exactly that easy. I'd either need a mass of electricity, a massive amount of solar power, without melting, because I don't know how much heat I can stand, or a lot of Hydrogen. Haven't really charged since a while before I came here, er, now.

"I don't know the max output. I remember that with no limiters removed, I was destroying targets easy. One, the walls were going to need to be replaced. Two, the building was gone. Since I don't really know how many limiters I have, and at that rate of exponential growth, I'm guessing I could do maybe... four before I dealt any serious damage to the planet. If I have four." Shizuo replaced his sword, and tooled with his blaster while talking. "So how about it pal? Wanna get me a whole lot of hydrogen? Maybe from the sun? I can tell you've got some kryptonian in you."

He pondered a name for a moment. "I guess Fantastic Four is already taken at this time... I can't think of anything now. I'll let you know if I have something."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kirana nodded, having to pause for a bit as she was intoxicated by the power rushing through her veins. She smiled as she sped off towards the android with Sayaku, who seemed to be standing still in a hole made by her impact into the ground. She brushed herself off and look directly at the Kryptonian. A swift calculation and she set her plan in motion, gambling on a likely probability she quickly blasted her with kryptonite gas and then began to swiftly move away to her ship. Kirana began to choke, coughing as her powers weakened. The gas was powerful, she had to admit, as she suddenly found herself beginning to black out.

"Son of a..." Sayaku started, watching Kirana fall to the green gas he could only assume was kryptonite. He quickly did a double take towards the android, then flew back to Kirana. He carried her out of the gas, which ought to have done the trick, but he was being thorough. Sayaku started to deliver CPR, the chest-pounding bit, not the mouth bit. He was afraid she would bite his face off if he did.

"You're not gonna die on me," He said, now ignoring the injured android. "You're just not. Not my first minion, not my first..." Sayaku couldn't finish talking, but there wasn't much to say as he teared up. Why? I barely know her? He thought, but Sayaku hadn't an explanation.

Virgil had gotten in her ship and left the atmosphere by the time he began CPR. Someday she would return to earth, but not after her cover had been blown. She knew either way she would have to get stronger… much stronger…

Meanwhile, Kirana coughed slightly, rolling onto her side. She blinked, the kryptonite having stung her eyes like chlorine and left her body numb. “Damn…” She muttered, coughing. “What are you doing… She’s getting away…” She muttered weakly. She was definitely alive, if very out of it.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"I'm careful. I've got X-ray vision and all the fun stuff Kryptonians have. Though I do not have a medical, engineering, or any degree for that matter. So bare with me. Also, scream if I screw up." He said an floated next to her. "The Ultimates is a good one... What do you guys think about The Elite?" He asked and puts his finger just a few millimeters away from the collar and fired a very low powered beam, just enough to cut through some of the electronics of the collar at it. He read that Martians had great healing factors. With any hope, she wouldn't need it, and with some more, he hoped she wasn't reading his mind and seeing that he had no idea if this would work.

The collar sputtered as it was cut, a red light turned on for a second and then dimmed to nothing as the electronics were fried. The Martian kept her eyes closed and her face turned away from the beam, then opened them when he was done. She didn’t want to read Alex’s mind during the process. She sighed. grabbed the collar and crushing it as she giggled. She felt strong, stronger than she had ever felt before. She curled her fingers and flexed them. “Damn this feels good… Let’s see…” She decided to test her powers out. She concentrated on Alex and morphed into a visual copy of him, then morphed back. She then morphed herself to look like the android for a second before morphing back again. “Yup. It worked! Though it may take me a little bit just to get used to these powers… I haven’t had them since I was a little girl.” She still needed to work on her ring powers, but this was a nice boost to say the least.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:07 pm

"And... There!" He said as it snapped off and snickered as Julie flexed her powers. He knew that feeling all too well, just having his powers unlocked not too long ago. Though the fact that Martians were shapeshifters, and good ones at that, slipped his mind and he was actually quite surprised when Julie changed into both him and Shizuo. "Awesome. But I don't have any atomic manipulation powers. That I'm aware of at least. Definitely do not have any electricity. You said that Solar power works? But you're not sure how much heat you can stand?" Alex asked. "I'm as powerful as a full blooded Kryptonian thanks to my Saiyan genes and their pretty much infinite potential. Under normal circumstances, I operate with about 140 gigawatts worth of Solar power. I can burn it off, but only through my heat vision. I don't know where you could get pure hydrogen."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Jamal groaned as he woke up in his bed and looked around his bedroom. D'Vorah was nowhere to be found, which surprised him. She had been with him for almost five days now, and he didn't get much sleep the first three nights because, well, would you be able to get much sleep being watched the entire night by an insectoid alien? After the third night, Jamal told her that she should sleep, to which she simply informed him that she it wasn't necessary. Apparently, she didn't need to "sleep" per say, as humans think of it. Once in a while, on average every week, she entered a sort of dormant state where she's still aware of her surroundings but less sensitive to stimuli.

Jamal got out of his bed and picked up his cell phone, seeing a notification from his news app. Clicking on the notification and entering his passcode, he saw the breaking news story that New York was apparently being attacked by a group of aliens. He wondered whether he should get involved. Under normal circumstances, he left this kind of stuff to the Earthbound heroes.

Leaving his bedroom after putting on a t-shirt and jeans, Jamal smelled food, which was odd seeing as he hadn't cooked anything recently enough to leave such a fresh smell. Upon entering the kitchen, he saw D'Vorah standing in front of the stove.

"Good afternoon. Or is it morning?" she said without turning around. "I still fail to understand the intricacies of whether one says 'good morning' to someone who wakes up at a time other than the morning."

"You... you're cooking?" Jamal asked in disbelief as he approached her from behind to see what she was cooking.

"Yes. Is that an issue?" She said, turning her head to him as he looked over her shoulder.

"No, not really. It's just that..." Jamal began as he looked down at her hands and saw that she was wearing kitchen gloves. "Nevermind, it's nothing." He said, sighing internally. He turned around and began heading in the direction of the front door. "Anyway, there's some stuff going down in New York and I think I'm gonna lend a hand." He then stopped dead in his tracks as he ran into something that felt like one of those horizontal safety bars on roller coasters. He looked down and saw one of D'Vorah's pincers blocking him at the waist.

"No. You have not eaten today. You must intake the necessary and optimal amount of nutrients for the sake of your health." She stated, continuing to focus on the food in front of her.

"But I-" Jamal began before D'Vorah turned around and interrupted him.

"Sit." She commanded, pointing at the dining table. Jamal stared at her for a few seconds with an expression of astonishment.

Jamal then did as he was told and took a seat at the table, muttering "I thought I was supposed to be the king." He channeled the Nova Force and picked up the TV remote from the living room, having it float into his hands. He turned on the TV and changed the channel to CNN as he waited for the food to finish.

He didn't have to wait long for the food, as about 10 minutes later, D'Vorah turned off the stove and transferred the food from the pan to a plate. She turned around and brought the plate to Jamal, setting it down on the table in front of him. It was a rather large serving of a mixture of brown rice, black beans, peas, corn, and chicken. He reached for the fork before his hand was swatted away by D'Vorah. "Not yet." she said as she turned to the stove again and and began preparing something else. It only took her about two minutes, and she returned with another plate -- this time a salad with mixed leaves, carrots, cheese, and more chicken. He had to admit that it didn't look bad at all.

Picking up his fork, Jamal tasted food from both plates. His eyes widened in amazement. "Holy shit, this is actually really good!" he exclaimed, taking some more bites. D'Vorah then made an expression that Jamal could have sworn was a smile. He glanced at the TV and watched as the fight between the Garlic Jr minions and Hiroshi was occurring. He watched as Hiroshi held his own, despite being outnumbered. He then saw one of the attackers fall to the ground and writhe in pain despite Hiroshi having not done anything to produce that sort of reaction as far as he could see.

Suddenly, one of the attackers fired a blast that completely missed Hiroshi, as though he wasn't even aiming for him. Jamal realized this was the case when Hiroshi moved to actually get in front of the blast to protect a civilian. Suddenly, D'Vorah walked up to him and picked up the plates. "D'Vorah?" Jamal looked at her in confusion.

"If you are truly that worried, go. I will save your leftovers and join you shortly." She said as she reached into one of the cabinets and took out a plastic bowl meant for leftovers.

Jamal nodded. "Thanks." In under a minute he was out the door in his Nova Corps uniform and rocketed to New York. He traveled at the speed of light and reached the city in a fraction of a second. He saw that Hiroshi was heavily injured, as he had suspected, however the civilian -- if he could call her that, considering she had some sort of gun in her hands -- he had protected was in fairly good shape. "Are you alright?" He asked Garnet as he floated down and watched Hiroshi dispatch of Cinnamon.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"And... There!" He said as it snapped off and snickered as Julie flexed her powers. He knew that feeling all too well, just having his powers unlocked not too long ago. Though the fact that Martians were shapeshifters, and good ones at that, slipped his mind and he was actually quite surprised when Julie changed into both him and Shizuo. "Awesome. But I don't have any atomic manipulation powers. That I'm aware of at least. Definitely do not have any electricity. You said that Solar power works? But you're not sure how much heat you can stand?" Alex asked. "I'm as powerful as a full blooded Kryptonian thanks to my Saiyan genes and their pretty much infinite potential. Under normal circumstances, I operate with about 140 gigawatts worth of Solar power. I can burn it off, but only through my heat vision. I don't know where you could get pure hydrogen."

"Don't some planets have pockets of hydrogen in their atmospheres? And isn't the sun just a huge fusion reactor? I'm not equipped to separate atoms, but I guess I can work from what I have."

Shizuo equipped his helmet and aimed his blaster. "Maybe back up just in case." He aimed, he charged, he fired. The laser was sent flying at the planet's surface, leaving a medium-island-sized crater on the red planet.

"No limiters released. Now...[Limiter Release!]" Smoke, or maybe steam, shot from Shizuo's joints into the atmosphere-less void. He charged his blaster again, the lights glowing brighter, the hum growing louder.

PEW! The beam sounded, impacting to the left of the first crater. It was at least double the size of the first, deeper, and made more smoke and debris.

"[Limiter Release!]" More steam. Shizuo's helmet, which previously had whitish-blue lights on it, gained a reddish tint. As did his other lights, including those on his gun. He fired again, this blast also growing in light, sound, and intensity. Again, it impacted to the left, but it was again twice as large as the previous crater. It would be enough to wipe out a city, at least.

"[Limiter Release!]" Shizuo's lights were definitely getting redder. He gritted his teeth, charged to max, and fired again. This blast was completely red, and was significantly larger than the last. The crater it made was... holy crap! It actually eclipsed all the previous craters, more than five times what the Level 3 blast was. Debris shot into the vacuum, but Shizuo wasn't even paying attention anymore. He was testing his limits.

"[LIMITER RELEASE!!]" This blast rumbled before it even fired. Shizuo shot it right at the epicenter of the previous blast. The crimson lance tore through the vacuum, straight at the planet. Unfortunately, Mars's moon Deimos passed in the path of the beam.

Unfortunately for Deimos, the beam passed through it.

The beam sailed straight through the large asteroid, fracturing it as it cut through. The crater on the planet wasn't much bigger than the previous, but that was probably because of the small moon it just broke.

[ACTUATOR OVERLOAD. RESTORING LIMITERS.] an automated voice pronounced. Shizuo, panting even in the vacuum, was bent over himself. Yet he remained "standing" as he turned to face Alex and the others.

"Good... enough... for you..?" He huffed. Shizuo tucked his burning hot gun back into his holster and smiled.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Lucien Gediminid
Lyhn

Theme - Lyhn Battle

"Hm? What is this form?" Lyhn was rather confused, seeing the Super Saiyan Lucien standing in front of him. It looked like he was much stronger than before... Maybe it's his version of Humanoid Form or something? Maybe I should drop the severe restrictions and fight this boy at my full capabilities... However, as he finished thinking that, Lucien, without even a warning, charged in and attacked Lyhn with multiple strikes to the chest and stomach, almost as if he was completely blinded by rage. The attacks were far stronger than what they were before, and even capable of holding their own against Restricted Lyhn.

After the assault was over, the giant black monster backflipped, landing a few meters away from Lucien, and fired a large energy blast to the opponent, who, seeing the attack and now being able to react much faster, leaped up and avoided it. Afterwards, there was a short blast exchange, until two of the blasts missed each other and hit their respective targets. Lyhn didn't feel much, but Lucien was different. Most of his clothing on the left side was torn and burnt, and he received a certain amount of damage. However, that did not stop him from continuing his rage-induced Super Saiyan fury.

"I have to say, you're much stronger than I anticipa-" Lyhn couldn't finish his sentence, as Lucien flew in and kicked him in the head, which was followed by a large amount of fast-speed punches to the abdomen. The combo was finished by a one-handed energy wave, flinging the monster to a wall and causing a major explosion. However, as all the dust and smoke cleared out, it was obvious that he attack did not do anything to harm Lyhn. Again.

"-ted. I'll let you enjoy this a bit more - perhaps you want to see my full power?" As Lyhn said that, his body suddenly covered up in a pink shield of some sorts, both to defend against Lucien and as a power-up aura. The monster began screaming heavily, and he started growing taller and taller.,, Up to 15 feet, when the aura dissipated, and he took a look at the child Super Saiyan.

"We're back in the game." The first thing Lyhn did was send a powerful psionic attack to the boy's mind, trying to immobilize him. It took a few seconds, all of which were a pain to Lucien, but the monster soon stopped. It just wasn't fun. He had millions of ways to kill the boy with. Going back in time and erasing him from existence, absorbing his flesh and leaving the bones, incinerating him, putting him in absolute zero, crushing the space he is in, total event collapse, and just a strong enough punch. But it just would not be as fun.

It's far more interesting to see him try and fail. Futility is funny.

And Lucien did exactly that. Powering up as much as he could and his energy reserves let him, he charged in and sent a chop to Lyhn's neck. No damage. Then a few punches to the chest. No damage. A strong green energy wave.

No damage.

Lucien was on the verge of giving up this time. Even as a Super Saiyan, he had no way of fighting this brutal monster. All that power and all those deaths for nothing... For nothing... Nothing here is for nothing. Everything has a purpose. And his purpose right now was... to kill Lyhn. Lucien started gathering whatever last bits of energy were left in his body in his right hand. For one last strike.

Meanwhile, Lyhn was on the verge of laughing, seeing the Saiyan's failed attempts at trying to kill him. He was blinded by rage, that's for sure. Now, seeing Lucien simply standing on his knees and watching him, Lyhn decided it was time to rub his victory on his face even more. His chest opened, and his crystal core left it, floating right in front of it. "Look... everyone you failed to save is right here." Images of billions of Lyhn's victims flashed in the crystal, and seeing each one made Lucien more and more bloodlusted.

However, taking out the core was Lyhn's mistake. Using his last energy, Lucien propelled himself and sent his right fist right to the center of the crystal. The force, combined with the crystal being the weakness of the monster, was strong enough to crack it, and open up a hole in it. A bright light shined through it, and thousands were ejected out and right in the cavern. Lyhn himself was knocked out by the strike, sent flying through the planet's mantle and crust, all the way to outer space.

And now, it's all over... Lucien collapsed on his feet, and his hair went back to pure black, meaning he's back to normal. And back on the ground.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Corinna Erastos-2,187 Yrs-Spartan Ruins

This man, speaks like none I have ever met before. He truly is unique among mortals. I let a soft smile crease across my face but let it fade just as quickly. "Not many speak as you do, perhaps you have the essence of a Spartan within you already. It still must be molded however, a man of your age would have been trained in the ways of warfare since he were but a boy. As you know our history, battle and glory in war was our culture. All were soldiers and the women were expected to be athletes strong enough to be the envy of Greece." I then grew more serious in my tone. As I could feel Ares appear once more. "Corinna, what are you doing with this mortal. You have commands from your god to carry out. Have you forgotten our accord?" I then communicated with him via thought, as an attempt to hide the conversation from Max.

I have forgotten nothing. Do not tell me this man does not interest you. I have heard awe inspiring things of him, would you not desire to see how your last Spartan fares against this man? Possibly the greatest champion humanity can produce?

He then seemed to relent with some frustration. "Very well, you will have three days reprieve to do as you wish. On the condition, that once the time comes. The Kingdom of Ur is the first to feel the wrath of the God of War. Am I understood?"

Perfectly.

I then relayed the offer to the King of Ur. Hiding nothing as I told him everything. Ares now gone, he would not know I am betraying his trust to keep the order secret. He may be a God, but he is a weakened God and he cannot be omnipresent. Aside from that, I have feelings that he is behind the absence of Artemis, my true Patron God.

"I will train you, for three days to learn the ways of the Spartan warrior. But, I have been commanded by Ares that once that training cycle is done, that Ur be the stage which feels his wrath." I then let the words sink in. "By my hands." But as I took a step closer it was my turn to show a sign of friendship. So, I removed my helmet and spoke once more.

"I have thought about what you have said, that a man or woman must forge their own purpose. Well, for as long as I could remember I have resigned that role to the Gods, Artemis and Ares. But Artemis has long passed and Ares is desiring a War Path. So, I will take my first step into choosing my own purpose. And I dont know what it is yet, but I have a feeling that it is connected with you." A look f some concern crossed my face.

"But, once Ares learns I have chosen a new course. One that he has not set before me, he will retaliate. I am not his only weapon. So, I will train you, and you will lead me. And maybe, we can find a way to restore my mortality." It was then that we were approached by a woman who also seemed to be dressed as if she was from a similar time as me. With weapons and armor adorning her. As she introduced herself as Valka of Asgard, I returned the pleasure.

"I know not of Asgard. My...abilities" I am hesitant to call them gifts anymore. "Come from my people's patron Gods, Ares the God of War and Artemis Goddess of the Hunt. Only Ares still lives though." I then motioned to Max indicating to Valka who I am referring to. "I was just inclining myself to train this one in the ways of Spartan Warfare. But first tell me, where is Asgard? I have lived a long time and it is no place upon this earth." I said, as this started to become quite the gathering.

Rebecca Phillips/The Jester-20 Yrs-Gotham City

As I allowed Queen to speak to me with my eyes closed I listened to the words. Gently humming as we bonded. The more I considered it, the more I realized that she was a person in which I could connect with. More than simply understand, but actually feel connected to. My eyes opening, we locked gazes for a minute before a whim entered my mind. I leaned myself up to where our faces were only inches apart and I used my cane to pull her neck in for a kiss, my other hand starting at her shoulder. Then moving to explore the rest of her figure. Invading her mouth with my tongue my heartbeat began to move faster and I grew rapidly more excited. Feeling quite electrified at the moment, the only thing better would be to...well, actually be electrified.

Moving my hand from her shoulder, to her side and then circling her chest I became more aggressive as I continued to meld myself to her. Finally, I parted my face from hers and exhaled. "Better than a good punch line." I breathed. I was just about to go for a second round bringing my lips back up to hers as my stomach began to growl loudly. I then mused seductively. "Looks like it's time for a bite to eat." Then, pressing my lips to her ear I whispered a hint for later. "Lets savor each other later, shall we?" I tempted as I finally pulled myself away from her and dusted myself off. Then turned and offered a hand.

"Why my lady, we dont want to be late to supper now do we? I am feeling like....something far more expensive then we can afford." Leading her by the hand we exited the carnival and made our way down the various sidewalks until we came upon a fine dining establishment. A wide grin spread across my face.

"Now, that looks like something I can sink my teeth into." I said, pulling her towards the door. "C'mon, I am sure they have cheesecake that is to die for." Barging into the door I had begun to spin the cane around in my hand like a someone from dance line or something.

The man behind the counter almost turned his nose to us when we were spotted. Before I could even speak he tried to turn us away.

"Madams, I am afraid your....attire, is unsuitable for this establishment." I then stuck out my tongue.

"How rude, we have come all this way to eat and I am sure we can compensate you." The man continued to protest.

"It is not a question of money-" However, the stopped after noticing the blood on my cane. I then raised it slowly.

"Oh, whoever said anything about money? Queensy, compensate the gentleman for me doll." I said with a insidious dark tone just as the man realized just how much trouble he was in.

Hector Gage/Dragoon-28 Yrs-Gotham City

The work day passed slowly, every hour it seemed I would check the clock, only to lower my head once I learned that only fifteen minutes had passed. I finally got a break when hell froze over and spent it in a back room with a small television on a designated channel as I popped open a Pepsi. Turning the television on. As I leaned into a chair, I saw a news program about some charity organization started by Wayne Enterprises. At first I was uninterested, but the content quickly ensnared me, as Wayne Enterprises, Bruce himself in particular had promised the city of Gotham that his company would fund a program to put paroled citizens back to work and even education. As he said, part of the vicious cycle in Gotham, is criminals being released and then being forced to return to the same actions to sustain themselves that landed them in prison in the first place. Needless to say, I was interested. I took careful mention to take the information down and follow up on this the next chance I get. But a quick buzzer later, and I am reminded of how my break is over. And with that I left the television and returned to my work.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:---

Kaoiluja wrote:---

Mavorpen wrote:---

Garnet watched, not without some degree of satisfaction, as bullet after bullet impacted Spice's body, one after the other, none of them quite managing to punch through the body of the alien but every single one of them hitting their mark, burying themselves in the skin of the demon and likely causing him a great deal of pain. Of course, it was not the physical damage caused by her bullets that wound up killing the demon, no, his death arrived swiftly thanks to the other properties of the bullets. Ten of them had impacted him, and as a result his soul had been murdered. She didn't, truth be told, know a lot about souls, but if she had to guess she'd say that it probably got obliterated with all that soul-burning gunfire. She couldn't help but grin at the thought, a part of her mind chiding her for such behavior but being drowned out by the others, chanting in satisfaction at her small victory.

Her grin was short lived, however, as she soon heard Hiroshi's remark and turned to him. She realized at that moment that, despite her utter awe at the monstruosity of the fighters involved in this battle, she had overestimated Hiroshi's durability quite gravely. He had not emerged unscathed from blocking the beam for her, not at all. Rather, it looked as if it had done quite a lot of damage to him, his forearms burned to the bone and the rest of his body ridden with blood and scars. For a moment, her blue eyes looked at him with some semblance of pity, and some manner of regret. Sure, he was some sort of alien fighting machine, vastly more powerful than a simple human such as herself, and it was only because of him that she'd gotten involved in that battle in the first place, but still, she felt bad for making him have to protect her from Spice's blast. If she hadn't been in a spot where it was so hard to dodge, maybe she'd have managed to avoid the blast just fine and he wouldn't have had to get that hurt. It was at least partially her fault that he was like that, no matter how she looked at it.

Regardless of her culpability, she didn't have much time to say anything to the Saiyan, as he soon took off, continuing the arduous battle against the two remaining demons. Damaged as he was, he still had the energy to continue fighting. What's more, he still had the energy to win. Truly admirable, that. She doubted that he had been born with that power, she was certain that he must have worked hard to acquire it somehow. But either way, she didn't get much time to dwell on this either, as soon she noticed a person floating down and coming to stand next to her. A man with a strange suit, and likely equally strange powers, though he didn't seem to be a bad guy, asking if she was alright and all. Such a human gesture amidst such an inhuman conflict nearly made her want to just turn her back on the whole thing, head home and forget about it, but she felt like she owed Hiroshi to at least stick around until the end, make sure he didn't die at the hands of that Ginger or something.

That... and she found that she rather wanted to see those alien demons die.

"Yeah, I'm alright, thanks." Garnet told Jamal after a long sigh, scratching her head a little with the hand that wasn't holding Misery. "I'm not sure just how I got caught up in this mess with so many aliens and weird shit around, but yes, I'm alright. Well... mostly." She said, referring to the fact that the shockwave that resulted from Spice's blast did make her slam into a wall with enough force to make her cough blood. But she could walk and talk and shoot, so, really, she thought herself fine. She didn't exactly have the money to get a check-up anyway, which only made her sigh again, this time in frustration. Bloody economics, they followed her mind even to a battlefield? She shook her head and looked up to clear her thoughts, noticing some sort of green... humanoid... thing, with a green glow, standing on one of the rooftops near where the battle was taking place. She eyed it warily for a moment, wondering if it was friend or foe, before surmising that it must simply be some sort of observer.

"Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Garnet asked casually as she raised her gun and gripped it with both hands, aiming at Ginger and firing off one, two, three shots, aimed at his limbs rather than his chest and head. She didn't want to make Hiroshi have to kill this one all by himself, too, but she also didn't feel like it was fair to take away from him the chance of finishing the battle himself, so all she did was try to impair Ginger a bit to give Hiroshi an edge. Surely, even if one assumed they all hit, three bullets wouldn't kill Ginger's soul. Not completely, at least. She hoped.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:31 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:

As I allowed Queen to speak to me with my eyes closed I listened to the words. Gently humming as we bonded. The more I considered it, the more I realized that she was a person in which I could connect with. More than simply understand, but actually feel connected to. My eyes opening, we locked gazes for a minute before a whim entered my mind. I leaned myself up to where our faces were only inches apart and I used my cane to pull her neck in for a kiss, my other hand starting at her shoulder. Then moving to explore the rest of her figure. Invading her mouth with my tongue my heartbeat began to move faster and I grew rapidly more excited. Feeling quite electrified at the moment, the only thing better would be to...well, actually be electrified.

Moving my hand from her shoulder, to her side and then circling her chest I became more aggressive as I continued to meld myself to her. Finally, I parted my face from hers and exhaled. "Better than a good punch line." I breathed. I was just about to go for a second round bringing my lips back up to hers as my stomach began to growl loudly. I then mused seductively. "Looks like it's time for a bite to eat." Then, pressing my lips to her ear I whispered a hint for later. "Lets savor each other later, shall we?" I tempted as I finally pulled myself away from her and dusted myself off. Then turned and offered a hand.

"Why my lady, we dont want to be late to supper now do we? I am feeling like....something far more expensive then we can afford." Leading her by the hand we exited the carnival and made our way down the various sidewalks until we came upon a fine dining establishment. A wide grin spread across my face.

"Now, that looks like something I can sink my teeth into." I said, pulling her towards the door. "C'mon, I am sure they have cheesecake that is to die for." Barging into the door I had begun to spin the cane around in my hand like a someone from dance line or something.

The man behind the counter almost turned his nose to us when we were spotted. Before I could even speak he tried to turn us away.

"Madams, I am afraid your....attire, is unsuitable for this establishment." I then stuck out my tongue.

"How rude, we have come all this way to eat and I am sure we can compensate you." The man continued to protest.

"It is not a question of money-" However, the stopped after noticing the blood on my cane. I then raised it slowly.

"Oh, whoever said anything about money? Queensy, compensate the gentleman for me doll." I said with a insidious dark tone just as the man realized just how much trouble he was in.

Hector Gage/Dragoon-28 Yrs-Gotham City

The Silver Queens eyes widened as she was surprised by the kiss, she had not been expecting that at all. She supposed this Jester girl was just full of surprises, she liked that. She then closed her eyes and allowed passion and intensity to overwhelm her. Her own hands caressed the Jesters hair and body as she let herself go in the moment. When they had parted, her grin was wide and joyous. Her heart was soaring and her mind was racing, her pulse having quickened. She almost felt dizzy.

She felt the connection too. The feeling that they were the only two that could count on one another, understand one another and be with one another. She wanted to be with Rebecca eternally, for as long as she possibly could. She never wanted to leave her side.

“Definitely…” She giggled as she heard the rumbling. She lifted her legs from the ground and hopped of the bench “True. I think a bite to eat would do us both good.” She let herself be led by the Jester, giggling all the way uncontrollably. She felt good, really good.

Her mood soured somewhat when they were met with some resistance in the restaurant. As she was told to compensate the man, her smile turned dark as she grabbed several knives from under her sleeves. “Of course dearie.” They quickly morphed and attached themselves around the mans face to wrap around his mouth. Then, another blade came from her dress, hovering cringingly close to his eye. She moved closer to the counter, now leaning on it and looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. “Now, be a good host and show us to a nice table… and I might just let you live." She said in a teasing manner.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 pm

I was rather amused by Queen's compensation, even if I was surprised she did not kill him immediately. She seemed the type, but I dont think she wanted to get blood on her outfit on a first date. I pranced over to a table as the man, quite against his will and under extreme duress found us a candle lit booth. By this time, we had everyone's attention in the building, but no one dared made a sound. No one moved at all. Sliding into the booth, I sat across from the Silver Queen and scanned a menu upside down. As I settled on the one thing I had wanted since I arrived. "Lie is short, so I will have dessert first." I then turned to the man and clapped my hands together as if summoning a servant. "I have been hearing a rumor that you cheesecake is to die for...well, I will be the judge of that. Bring me several slices of your finest slices and the most expensive bottle of wine you have." I then looked over at the table locking eyes with Queen. "And be sure to get my date here whatever she desires." Then with a quick wink after Queen ordered I sent the waiter off.

Still swinging the bloodied cane in my hands. I began to scan around as the band playing music had slowed down considerably and everyone seemed to be quite pale. This is something that will have to be remedied. I then stood up and approached the band slowly clasping my hands together. "Nononononono, this cannot be. We need life in this place, lets bring some life into this place! Lets ROCK this joint!" That alone was more than enough to get the band playing a far more upbeat tune. Something would could dance to, but that would have to wait.

I next made my way over to the cash register and pushed the cashier away with the cane as I opened the drawer and began scooping up the money, but rather than stuff it into my own pockets. I began to throw the money around the dining room. "Come on fellas, live it up, take what you want! No one will stop you! Ya see, me and my date here are running this club today which means everything here is ours! And that means everything here is yours as well! Take whatever you desire to your own content." I announced, expecting a roar of a response, instead I got silence. Not having any more of it I smashed the nearest vase with my cane.

"WELL GO ON!" That was enough, and men and women alike began taking what they wished, the band almost stopped playing until I pointed my cane at them, warning them to keep the music going. I the strutted over to Queen and jumped up on the table. Holding a hand for her to join me.

"So darling, shall we dance while we await our entrees?" I asked with a satisfied smirk on my face.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 am

I was rather amused by Queen's compensation, even if I was surprised she did not kill him immediately. She seemed the type, but I dont think she wanted to get blood on her outfit on a first date. I pranced over to a table as the man, quite against his will and under extreme duress found us a candle lit booth. By this time, we had everyone's attention in the building, but no one dared made a sound. No one moved at all. Sliding into the booth, I sat across from the Silver Queen and scanned a menu upside down. As I settled on the one thing I had wanted since I arrived. "Lie is short, so I will have dessert first." I then turned to the man and clapped my hands together as if summoning a servant. "I have been hearing a rumor that you cheesecake is to die for...well, I will be the judge of that. Bring me several slices of your finest slices and the most expensive bottle of wine you have." I then looked over at the table locking eyes with Queen. "And be sure to get my date here whatever she desires." Then with a quick wink after Queen ordered I sent the waiter off.

Still swinging the bloodied cane in my hands. I began to scan around as the band playing music had slowed down considerably and everyone seemed to be quite pale. This is something that will have to be remedied. I then stood up and approached the band slowly clasping my hands together. "Nononononono, this cannot be. We need life in this place, lets bring some life into this place! Lets ROCK this joint!" That alone was more than enough to get the band playing a far more upbeat tune. Something would could dance to, but that would have to wait.

I next made my way over to the cash register and pushed the cashier away with the cane as I opened the drawer and began scooping up the money, but rather than stuff it into my own pockets. I began to throw the money around the dining room. "Come on fellas, live it up, take what you want! No one will stop you! Ya see, me and my date here are running this club today which means everything here is ours! And that means everything here is yours as well! Take whatever you desire to your own content." I announced, expecting a roar of a response, instead I got silence. Not having any more of it I smashed the nearest vase with my cane.

"WELL GO ON!" That was enough, and men and women alike began taking what they wished, the band almost stopped playing until I pointed my cane at them, warning them to keep the music going. I the strutted over to Queen and jumped up on the table. Holding a hand for her to join me.

"So darling, shall we dance while we await our entrees?" I asked with a satisfied smirk on my face.

Silvey had left the man alive for much the reason Rebecca suspected, though also because she was in a good mood. She sat down with the Jester, perusing the menu. “I’ll have what she’s having, though hold the alcohol.” She herself was of the belief that it dulled the senses, and she couldn’t stand that. “Oh, and get me as much of your silverware as you can carry…” She wanted plenty of ammunition.

She then found herself watching as the Jester moved, almost hypnotized by her energy. She smiled, then frowned slightly as she noticed one of the waiters trying to pick up a phone, likely to call the police. With a deadly, yet casual flick of her arm, a blade was sent flying into the mans neck before he could dial a single number.

She then returned her focus to her date, smiling as she was invited to dance. She hopped on the table as she took her hand, drawing herself close to the Jester. “We really shouldn’t dance on the table, I would be a poor maid if I was so ill mannered.” She quipped sarcastically, she couldn’t care less about manners.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:19 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Snip

"I suppose there are? I'm not much of a scientist." Alex replied to Shizuo from when he asked about the hydrogen. To say that Alex was impressed was an understatement. "Yes..." He said and laughed a bit. "That was... I don't think there are words to describe how awesome that was." It was pretty impressive, even if Mars and it's moon had many more craters than it used to. That, and his idea of a team was coming together better than he had ever hoped. "Sorry, I'll stop drooling now. I have to say that everyone here has impressed me quite a bit. I suppose that makes me team captain. Which name sounds better to you guys? The Ultimates, or The Elite?" Two names their their team could be named. He couldn't decide which one.

Though it was settled in his mind, that they would try and go stop Nightmare. It must have been a few days since he saw the creature, who knows where it was now. But it shouldn't be that hard to find it, the Kree homeworld just becoming part of a darkness monster wouldn't just stay a secret. He began to wonder if Space had superhero teams like the one he was starting. He knew about the Nova Corp and Green Lanterns, space cops. But an actual team made of a mishmash of powerful aliens and pretty much everything else. He would find out soon enough.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:49 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Garnet watched, not without some degree of satisfaction, as bullet after bullet impacted Spice's body, one after the other, none of them quite managing to punch through the body of the alien but every single one of them hitting their mark, burying themselves in the skin of the demon and likely causing him a great deal of pain. Of course, it was not the physical damage caused by her bullets that wound up killing the demon, no, his death arrived swiftly thanks to the other properties of the bullets. Ten of them had impacted him, and as a result his soul had been murdered. She didn't, truth be told, know a lot about souls, but if she had to guess she'd say that it probably got obliterated with all that soul-burning gunfire. She couldn't help but grin at the thought, a part of her mind chiding her for such behavior but being drowned out by the others, chanting in satisfaction at her small victory.

Her grin was short lived, however, as she soon heard Hiroshi's remark and turned to him. She realized at that moment that, despite her utter awe at the monstruosity of the fighters involved in this battle, she had overestimated Hiroshi's durability quite gravely. He had not emerged unscathed from blocking the beam for her, not at all. Rather, it looked as if it had done quite a lot of damage to him, his forearms burned to the bone and the rest of his body ridden with blood and scars. For a moment, her blue eyes looked at him with some semblance of pity, and some manner of regret. Sure, he was some sort of alien fighting machine, vastly more powerful than a simple human such as herself, and it was only because of him that she'd gotten involved in that battle in the first place, but still, she felt bad for making him have to protect her from Spice's blast. If she hadn't been in a spot where it was so hard to dodge, maybe she'd have managed to avoid the blast just fine and he wouldn't have had to get that hurt. It was at least partially her fault that he was like that, no matter how she looked at it.

Regardless of her culpability, she didn't have much time to say anything to the Saiyan, as he soon took off, continuing the arduous battle against the two remaining demons. Damaged as he was, he still had the energy to continue fighting. What's more, he still had the energy to win. Truly admirable, that. She doubted that he had been born with that power, she was certain that he must have worked hard to acquire it somehow. But either way, she didn't get much time to dwell on this either, as soon she noticed a person floating down and coming to stand next to her. A man with a strange suit, and likely equally strange powers, though he didn't seem to be a bad guy, asking if she was alright and all. Such a human gesture amidst such an inhuman conflict nearly made her want to just turn her back on the whole thing, head home and forget about it, but she felt like she owed Hiroshi to at least stick around until the end, make sure he didn't die at the hands of that Ginger or something.

"Yeah, I'm alright, thanks." Garnet told Jamal after a long sigh, scratching her head a little with the hand that wasn't holding Misery. "I'm not sure just how I got caught up in this mess with so many aliens and weird shit around, but yes, I'm alright. Well... mostly." She said, referring to the fact that the shockwave that resulted from Spice's blast did make her slam into a wall with enough force to make her cough blood. But she could walk and talk and shoot, so, really, she thought herself fine. She didn't exactly have the money to get a check-up anyway, which only made her sigh again, this time in frustration. Bloody economics, they followed her mind even to a battlefield? She shook her head and looked up to clear her thoughts, noticing some sort of green... humanoid... thing, with a green glow, standing on one of the rooftops near where the battle was taking place. She eyed it warily for a moment, wondering if it was friend or foe, before surmising that it must simply be some sort of observer.

"Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Garnet asked casually as she raised her gun and gripped it with both hands, aiming at Ginger and firing off one, two, three shots, aimed at his limbs rather than his chest and head. She didn't want to make Hiroshi have to kill this one all by himself, too, but she also didn't feel like it was fair to take away from him the chance of finishing the battle himself, so all she did was try to impair Ginger a bit to give Hiroshi an edge. Surely, even if one assumed they all hit, three bullets wouldn't kill Ginger's soul. Not completely, at least. She hoped.

"A traveler. Just making my way through." He absentmindedly caught a flying peice of debris that had almost slammed into his current forms head. As he flung it to the side, he said, "My, you beings have made quite a mess haven't you? A shame. I find this city partially intriguing. Not to say I think they are not used to the constant threat of obliteration, but still." A strange clicking noise came from the green humanoid, who made his way down to the edge of the roof. He hopped off the edge and grabbed the side with both hands, which turned backwards in an angle that would be excruciating for an actual human to perform, allowing him to casually hang from he rooftop. "Do you need any assistance? I see the saiyan here could use some serious medical attention.
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:10 am

Augustin Gediminid/White Prince
Lucien Gediminid

The battle was over.

Augustin found himself laying on the floor of Lyhn's cavern, with thousands of others near him suddenly appearing at the same time. In front of his eyes was Lucien, and the last moments of his Super Saiyan transformation. He finally saw what that golden power was all about. Actually, he saw it all the time - he was inside the crystal, and watched the entire fight in it. Lucien's bravery and heroism were astounding, and he was just a few days old organism meant to test out how strong a Saiyan really is. Slowly, but surely, Augustin started having a strong feeling in his heart. One that told him to take care of this child. Don't kill him. Lucien's his son.

Meanwhile, not all was good for Lisa. The poor android girl didn't last. Her body was laying on the ground, motionless and limp. It felt like she was dead, but the Prince had hope. Slowly standing up, he went through the crowds to Lisa's body. What he saw was that she was still maybe alive. Or at least, not as close to death as possible for an android. The energy core was damaged, but it can be fixed. And there was quite a lot of stuff to do, as well. Replace that, upgrade that... Why not, huh? After all, he wouldn't really wanted to get hurt right now...

Augustin picked up her and Lucien's bodies and placed them on his shoulders, then fired an eye beam to the clogged entrance. The beam cleared out most of the rocks, and the thousands of Lyhn's victims all rushed out through it, only to stop soon. There was no Lyhn to manipulate the distance anymore, huh? The Prince's armor indicated that they were over 6,000 kilometers underground, almost at the planet's core. A trip to the surface would take a while. At least a few weeks or months on foot, and his friends need immediate medical, or technical in Lisa's case, attention.

But no worries! Augustin had an idea. His armor had an installed group teleporter, much like the stationary ones on Earth. It wasn's as effective and fast as Lisa's spacial warping, but still could get the job done nicely. The Prince typed up the coordinates and checked everyone that was here, with them, and finally pressed the blue button.

May the warping begin.

As soon as they arrived, Augustin, without even saying anything to the people he saved, leaped into his ship, placed Lucien in the healing pod, Lisa on the workbench and fired the engines. He didn't have most of the tools on the ship - he never thought he'd be in a situation like this - so getting yo Earth was a top priority.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 am

Finland SSR wrote:Augustin Gediminid/White Prince
Lucien Gediminid

The battle was over.

Augustin found himself laying on the floor of Lyhn's cavern, with thousands of others near him suddenly appearing at the same time. In front of his eyes was Lucien, and the last moments of his Super Saiyan transformation. He finally saw what that golden power was all about. Actually, he saw it all the time - he was inside the crystal, and watched the entire fight in it. Lucien's bravery and heroism were astounding, and he was just a few days old organism meant to test out how strong a Saiyan really is. Slowly, but surely, Augustin started having a strong feeling in his heart. One that told him to take care of this child. Don't kill him. Lucien's his son.

Meanwhile, not all was good for Lisa. The poor android girl didn't last. Her body was laying on the ground, motionless and limp. It felt like she was dead, but the Prince had hope. Slowly standing up, he went through the crowds to Lisa's body. What he saw was that she was still maybe alive. Or at least, not as close to death as possible for an android. The energy core was damaged, but it can be fixed. And there was quite a lot of stuff to do, as well. Replace that, upgrade that... Why not, huh? After all, he wouldn't really wanted to get hurt right now...

Augustin picked up her and Lucien's bodies and placed them on his shoulders, then fired an eye beam to the clogged entrance. The beam cleared out most of the rocks, and the thousands of Lyhn's victims all rushed out through it, only to stop soon. There was no Lyhn to manipulate the distance anymore, huh? The Prince's armor indicated that they were over 6,000 kilometers underground, almost at the planet's core. A trip to the surface would take a while. At least a few weeks or months on foot, and his friends need immediate medical, or technical in Lisa's case, attention.

But no worries! Augustin had an idea. His armor had an installed group teleporter, much like the stationary ones on Earth. It wasn's as effective and fast as Lisa's spacial warping, but still could get the job done nicely. The Prince typed up the coordinates and checked everyone that was here, with them, and finally pressed the blue button.

May the warping begin.

As soon as they arrived, Augustin, without even saying anything to the people he saved, leaped into his ship, placed Lucien in the healing pod, Lisa on the workbench and fired the engines. He didn't have most of the tools on the ship - he never thought he'd be in a situation like this - so getting yo Earth was a top priority.

Lisa couldn't see. She couldn't hear. She couldn't even use her sensors. Her systems had shut them all down to prevent power leaking. Her HUD was down too, apart from the low battery icon, which was the only thing which told her that she was still alive, that and her never ending stream of thoughts. She heard once a philosopher said, "I think, therefore I am." She put that into practice her, theorizing if she was indeed able to think, she must be alive. That should mean that Lucien was alright too, but she wasn't sure. Time was strangely subjective for the android, since she no longer had access to her internal clock. Speculating on how long it had been since she fell would be impossible. She had no way to tell how long she had been out, and it was near maddening.

Though, at least she had time. She had time to reflect on her fate and on the events leading up to it. She had managed to save Lucien, she had put herself in the way of the blast, like she wished she had back on Namek. She had stopped a living being from dying, even for a moment, with her heroics. But what did it matter? Lyhn was still alive after that strike, and Lucien didn't have the power to stand against him. She had only delayed the inevitable, and now she had left Lucien alone to face his death and Lyhn would likely kill her afterwards... assuming he knew she was alive and didn't just decide to leave her for dead.

First I fail to protect Val, then I try to protect Lucien and I still fail... She thought. Maybe I deserve to be left for dead.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:55 am

Charmera wrote:-

"Lisa? Are you alright?" Augustin said after waving his hand in front of the android's eyes, trying to get any sort of response. Nothing. Not even a reaction. She didn't even blink. Nor did she move. Or do anything. "Looks like that's a 'no'." The table gently flipped the body, and as the back was turned, Augustin saw that they're going to have severe problems. The blast had punched through the outer layer of the girl's body, and a little bit of energy reached the inner power core. It wasn't destroyed, and could function if they fixed it, but...

We're going to need more tools than now. Exactly. He needed complex quantum transmutors and matter generators, and that fancy stuff was not available right now. He did mend back the few wores that were broken, but that's it. Now he needed to wait.

And as soon as he returns, he'll start working on full capacity. Especially add some of the new stuff for her. Like a gift or something.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 am

Charmera wrote:

Silvey had left the man alive for much the reason Rebecca suspected, though also because she was in a good mood. She sat down with the Jester, perusing the menu. “I’ll have what she’s having, though hold the alcohol.” She herself was of the belief that it dulled the senses, and she couldn’t stand that. “Oh, and get me as much of your silverware as you can carry…” She wanted plenty of ammunition.

She then found herself watching as the Jester moved, almost hypnotized by her energy. She smiled, then frowned slightly as she noticed one of the waiters trying to pick up a phone, likely to call the police. With a deadly, yet casual flick of her arm, a blade was sent flying into the mans neck before he could dial a single number.

She then returned her focus to her date, smiling as she was invited to dance. She hopped on the table as she took her hand, drawing herself close to the Jester. “We really shouldn’t dance on the table, I would be a poor maid if I was so ill mannered.” She quipped sarcastically, she couldn’t care less about manners.

As I pulled her up onto the table to dance I began to laugh out loud. While music played behind us and crowds stole what they wished I knew this was only the beginning. The band was really doing an excellent job on the song. As I listened to it my body began moving in a animated way to the beat of the music. I spun her around on the table and then lowered her down before drawing her back up as we both seemed to throw all reason away I caught the sight our food approaching the table and so I pointed it out to Queens and then leaped from the table and sat back down in the booth. The cheesecake arriving along with the wine I ordered. Clasping the bottle of wine I shook it up violently before popping it's cork and spilling it's contents on the waiter. "Lighten up buddy!" I jeered as the man did not even make a move to wipe himself off, again likely to afraid to do so. He just slowly backed away while wishing us a good meal. It was then that I had failed to get a reaction from the man that I took a bite form the cheesecake.

"Mmmmm, this cheesecake really is to die for." I exclaimed, taking several more greedy bites as I finished the slice. I was about to start on a second slice when I saw a wealthy woman who had somehow managed to remain calm and sitting in the chaos scattered around her. "Hold on just one moment Queensy. I will be right back." I assured her as I scooped up a piece of cheesecake in my hand while I walked over to the woman. Who had managed to remain calm the entire time. I then jeered at the lady. "What has you so bored it seems." I then noticed her plate. Which was almost full. "By my goodness, you have not even eaten your food. Tell me, have you tried the cheesecake?" She crossed her legs. "No, I have not." I wicked grin spread across my face as I pressed the cane against her throat.

"Oh, I really must insist you do, its to die for." I informed her. I then used a hand to force her mouth open and began to shovel the cake into her mouth, it falling all over face. "Oh, dont worry bout gaining wait, you'll never have my figure anyways." I mused as she began choking on the cake. Finally finishing with my fun, I backed off as she began to cough up the cake and hunch over. "Well, dont like the cake huh." I then pointed at her. "We have a food critic over here!" But, deciding to leave it there I returned to my booth and to eating my own cheesecake.

"So, are you having as much fun as I am?" I asked, wondering if I managed to entertain Queensy as well as I entertained the club.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Hiroshi groaned with effort as he punched the demon away once more, that ballsy girl had injured Ginger significantly, and had made in much easier for the Saiyan Halfling to beat around the demon. Cocking his arm back, he drove in across his opponents cheek, the flesh bending inward, a resounding crack echoing across the battlefield as he bounced away. Rocketing towards the demon, who had just began to found his footing, he swept around him, phasing around to drive his heel home into his back, sending him stumbling forward. Dropping low, he pushed himself forward, buying his fist in Gingers stomach. Gripping him by the side of the head, he slammed his forehead against the demons again and again, knocking him back.

"It's over! It's time to end this!" Driving home his palm, the demon spit out a mixture of blood and tooth, his howl bringing the battle to a standstill.

'I will not be embarrassed any more! I'm not going anywhere!

Without a second thought, Ginger pulled himself towards Hiroshi , and lunged his face towards the Saiyan's, opening his fanged mouth and plunging his teeth into the Saiyan's face. Blood filled his mouth a second later as his teeth met bone around the top of his eye and the top of his cheek. Flesh gave way in seconds as a scream sounded out. Whilst the Saiyan let his pain out, Ginger's own throat gurgled and groaned from the effort. Before he could even think to let go on his own, a wave of blue light warped into his flesh as the Saiyan placed his hands on his chest desperately, and simply blew him away.

Every molecule in his body, disappeared in a wave of blue fire. Hiroshi stumbled away as the demon disappeared. It was all red. All across the left side of his vision, it was nothing but red. Flesh was raw and missing, and he felt what could only be described as spikes of bone missing from his face. He'd bit him, in the face? Reaching up and touching the side of his face, all Hiroshi could do was pull his hand away and look down at it, smeared with blood.

Turning to the gathered warriors, he cried out again in disbelief.

"He bit me! IN THE FUCKING FACE!"
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:09 pm

retconned
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Alex was about to say something when suddenly he felt an enormous power level. One that was close to his. His first thought was Nightmare, then he remembered that he couldn't sense anything when he met Nightmare for the first time. This had to be Frost. "And not a moment too soon." He said. "Ultimates! We've got our first target." He said in as bold a tone as he could. "One of the PTO. He should have learned from his brothers. Guess we'll have to make sure he understands why the PTO never came after Earth." He finished his short speech and shot into space at speeds nearing that of light.

He streaked across the sky in a golden beam and stopped almost instantly in front of Frost. "You must be Frost. Heard a lot about you. I'm two for two on your kind." He said with a challenging smile. "You know what the say. Third time's the charm right? Artico was defeated easily. I threw Cooler into a star. You? I think I'll just beat you to death and burn the PTO down." Alex said. Frost was quite powerful. He could sense it. This was going to be the test of a lifetime. He was created to kill people like Frost. And now, he was going to fulfill his destiny.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:- Snip -

Arctico
Mars
Paralyzed with Fear

Although he felt as if nothing could have ruined the joy of training, Arctico quickly rose up off of the ground in pure fear, he could sense a raw power extremely similar to his own, an Arcosian's energy signature, his eyes widening in fear, Arctico tried to deny that he had returned "N-no!, he can't be here now, out of all the times!" Arctico said inwardly, trying to think that this energy was nothing but imagination, but he was wrong, oh so horribly wrong. This energy was far too real for Arctico to try and deny it, this had gone from a good day right down to a nightmare, Arctico's greatest fear had just been realized, Lord Frost was on his way "He's coming..." Arctico whispered to himself before he took another step back as he yelled "Alexander, the time has come, He's at Earth..." Arctico said to Alexander before he screamed "Lord Frost is at EARTH!!!" He screamed.

Arctico believed that as of now, no sort of training could prepare himself to face off against Frost, the power was incalculable to say the least, he (Frost) felt strangely more powerful than before, which was enough to send Arctico into a fearful mess. He felt like a paper tiger in the midst of a storm, and that storm was about to strike violently at everyone who had tarnished the name of the Cold Family, and considering that he turned against the Cold name, he would be on the hit list as well. Turning to Alexander, Arctico questioned if they had a chance against such a monstrous power like Lord Frost "Alexander, I'm doubting that we'll have much of a chance against Frost, even with that massive power-up you've gotten, Lord Frost's energy has also increased tremendously!"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:- Snip -

Arctico
Mars
Paralyzed with Fear

Although he felt as if nothing could have ruined the joy of training, Arctico quickly rose up off of the ground in pure fear, he could sense a raw power extremely similar to his own, an Arcosian's energy signature, his eyes widening in fear, Arctico tried to deny that he had returned "N-no!, he can't be here now, out of all the times!" Arctico said inwardly, trying to think that this energy was nothing but imagination, but he was wrong, oh so horribly wrong. This energy was far too real for Arctico to try and deny it, this had gone from a good day right down to a nightmare, Arctico's greatest fear had just been realized, Lord Frost was on his way "He's coming..." Arctico whispered to himself before he took another step back as he yelled "Alexander, the time has come, He's at Earth..." Arctico said to Alexander before he screamed "Lord Frost is at EARTH!!!" He screamed.

Arctico believed that as of now, no sort of training could prepare himself to face off against Frost, the power was incalculable to say the least, he (Frost) felt strangely more powerful than before, which was enough to send Arctico into a fearful mess. He felt like a paper tiger in the midst of a storm, and that storm was about to strike violently at everyone who had tarnished the name of the Cold Family, and considering that he turned against the Cold name, he would be on the hit list as well. Turning to Alexander, Arctico questioned if they had a chance against such a monstrous power like Lord Frost "Alexander, I'm doubting that we'll have much of a chance against Frost, even with that massive power-up you've gotten, Lord Frost's energy has also increased tremendously!"

"I'm not impressed." Alex said flatly and looked towards Arctico. "You haven't seen anything yet. That little show on Earth was me at about 60%. And I expected more from you. Walking into certain death? Wanna know what we call that on Earth? Tuesday." He said. Some negative reinforcement should do the trick. Something to get him riled up for a fight. "Tell you what though. I'll go beat up big bad Frosty. And you can stay here and let your vagina quiver. Sound like a plan?" He asked in possibly the most condescending voice he could have ever pulled off. While it was no joke that he would actually have to use his full power, he wanted to make sure that everyone else that was with him was going to be giving 110%. "Anyone want to baby sit Arctico while the grown ups go out?"

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-Corinna

The Mad King preformed his signature pose, standing tall and proud, feet spread shoulder-width apart, and his arms crossed before his chest. As Ares came and went, Maxwell felt no sense of astonishment or even so much of a thought - the ability to absorb energy giving him the ability to feel energy as well, and when a God speaks to someone in particular, well, it's not that hard to tell. Still though, it was a private conversation, and Mad Max could not peer into minds. He was left with guesses and assumptions until Corinna informed him of what was said. Now, the option was to take it at face value or investigate the likelihood of an underlying trick, gimmick or double-cross waiting to happen. What was the motive here, telling the King of Ur about a potential invasion. He treaded lightly, but unmoved at the changing events.

He brushed Valka off, not even so much as acknowledging the Asgardian as he continued his conversation with Corinna. "War upon my land is not a fruitful endeavor, but that is the will of Ares regardless. I shall not boast of my land's defenses, offenses, or power - I am here for a singular purpose and that is to train with you, however, another goal is in my sights, given to me by you, and that is for you to have purpose." He stated, reaffirming the oral contract outlined between to two. "Now then, Valka, is it?" He said, motioning to the Asgardian woman, turning his massive frame to face her fully.

"Let us all continue this conversation in a more pleasant environment. A town, perhaps somewhere nearby?" However, he quickly answered for the Norse woman on the topic of her country of origin. "Asgard, though? A small planetary body that another dimensional plane - home to the 'Norse Gods'." He stated with finger-quotation marks. "I know much of the realm, actually. I have been...erm..studying the nexus portals that connect Asgard to it's other Nine Worlds." Maxwell continued, ensuring he did not incriminate himself as a thief of their technology. "And in relation to you, Corinna, Asgard shares a portal with Olympus - the dimensional plane where the Greek Gods inhabit."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Son of a..." Sayaku started, watching Kirana fall to the green gas he could only assume was kryptonite. He quickly did a double take towards the android, then flew back to Kirana. He carried her out of the gas, which ought to have done the trick, but he was being thorough. Sayaku started to deliver CPR, the chest-pounding bit, not the mouth bit. He was afraid she would bite his face off if he did.

"You're not gonna die on me," He said, now ignoring the injured android. "You're just not. Not my first minion, not my first..." Sayaku couldn't finish talking, but there wasn't much to say as he teared up. Why? I barely know her? He thought, but Sayaku hadn't an explanation.

Virgil had gotten in her ship and left the atmosphere by the time he began CPR. Someday she would return to earth, but not after her cover had been blown. She knew either way she would have to get stronger… much stronger…

Meanwhile, Kirana coughed slightly, rolling onto her side. She blinked, the kryptonite having stung her eyes like chlorine and left her body numb. “Damn…” She muttered, coughing. “What are you doing… She’s getting away…” She muttered weakly. She was definitely alive, if very out of it.

"Stuff it. I've got to look after you. And she better be getting away, or else I'd have taken her apart so bad you couldn't even think of putting her back together." Sayaku said, leaning over Kirana while making sure she was alright. "We should probably get you somewhere... I think we could go find Prince. He's got a damn castle, good place to rest."

So Sayaku picked up Kirana in his arms, and flew at top-speed towards Prince's home in Lithuania. They arrived shortly, and Sayaku was quickly knocking on Prince's door to get his attention. "Prince! I need a bit of help!"

The Republic of Atria wrote:"That was... I don't think there are words to describe how awesome that was."

"Thanks." Shizuo replied. "That's actually further than I've ever tested myself..."

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Anyone want to baby sit Arctico while the grown ups go out?"

"You know? I'm gonna have to say no. You might need me." Shizuo couldn't sense power like the others could, but his sensors still noticed that there were strong beings heading to Earth. When Alex left, Shizuo rocketed after him.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex was about to say something when suddenly he felt an enormous power level. One that was close to his. His first thought was Nightmare, then he remembered that he couldn't sense anything when he met Nightmare for the first time. This had to be Frost. "And not a moment too soon." He said. "Ultimates! We've got our first target." He said in as bold a tone as he could. "One of the PTO. He should have learned from his brothers. Guess we'll have to make sure he understands why the PTO never came after Earth." He finished his short speech and shot into space at speeds nearing that of light.

He streaked across the sky in a golden beam and stopped almost instantly in front of Frost. "You must be Frost. Heard a lot about you. I'm two for two on your kind." He said with a challenging smile. "You know what the say. Third time's the charm right? Artico was defeated easily. I threw Cooler into a star. You? I think I'll just beat you to death and burn the PTO down." Alex said. Frost was quite powerful. He could sense it. This was going to be the test of a lifetime. He was created to kill people like Frost. And now, he was going to fulfill his destiny.

"Should be fun." The android said, landing next to Alex. "Or, you could go back where you came from. Might save you some precious time before all of Earth's heroes gather to... welcome you."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse