NATION

PASSWORD

Elementals: The Black Beast (Elementals 3 confirmed 2018)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best ship of the RP

Aldraniri x Heilaga (For plot!)
4
17%
Kroisoto x Charlie
1
4%
Tristan x Lisoette (For adorableness!)
6
26%
Flacht x Trish
4
17%
Eric x Belle Lame
5
22%
Aisha x Temujin (Bloody foreigners, quoth the Eruke)
1
4%
Aldraniri x Elena (Less plot)
2
9%
 
Total votes : 23

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:29 pm

I have not forgotten about this. I was just busy today, but I'm home from my date and ready to crank out ďäs pœestën.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator
 
Posts: 3923
Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Constaniana wrote:I have not forgotten about this. I was just busy today, but I'm home from my date and ready to crank out ďäs pœestën.

And how was Miss Heilaga today? :p

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
Constaniana wrote:I have not forgotten about this. I was just busy today, but I'm home from my date and ready to crank out ďäs pœestën.

And how was Miss Heilaga today? :p

Good. She tried teaching me more nunchuk stuff in the park after we walked around it since it was nearly empty, but my hands were too cold and whatnot. After that we made out and went to my favourite Chinese buffet. But the pork dumplings were awful tonight. Bloody things made me ill.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am

Name: Ulrica Yseult
Sex: F
Age: 46, looks 24
Appearance: travel and battle wear, comfort wear.
Skills: Skilled with sword and shield, has enhanced senses (i.e. hearing, sight, smell etc), and enhanced balance when running.
Personality: Quiet around strangers but strongly loyal to those she likes.
Weaknesses: Sensitive ears, nose, and tail. Weaker than an average warrior.
Equipment, if any: Half face mask that covers above the jaws, lamellar breast plate, shoulder, forearm, and shin guards. Tokin hat. katana, Tanto.
Bio: Inubashiri and the other Wolf Tengu are beings created by Veridaelia, the Goddess of Nature, to keep and defend her forests. The Wolf Tengu live in small villages, isolated and tucked away inside their respective forests so that humankind wouldn't stumble upon them incidentally. But when the forests are threatened, the Wolf Tengu will come together to defend their homes fang and claw. The Wolf Tengu have defended their forests from the Dark Armies who sought to burn the forests to ash time and time again, but at great cost. Inubashiri knew that at the rate they were going, they wouldn't be able to last forever. So she left her forest and home behind to seek answers.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouAtmE13vs
RP Sample: Sword of Corruption: The Return.
Last edited by Ulvenes on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54231
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:08 am

Kinda bad timing, new guy. We just introduced a dog chick.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:10 am

Who do you think pointed me here? :P
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54231
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:13 am

Ulvenes wrote:Who do you think pointed me here? :P

Oh.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:15 am

Ulvenes wrote:Name: Momiji Inubashiri
Sex: F
Age: 46, looks 24
Appearance: travel and battle wear, comfort wear.
Skills: Skilled with sword and shield, has enhanced senses (i.e. hearing, sight, smell etc), and enhanced balance when running.
Personality: Quiet around strangers but strongly loyal to those she likes.
Weaknesses: Sensitive ears, nose, and tail. Weaker than an average warrior.
Equipment, if any: Half face mask that covers above the jaws, lamellar breast plate, shoulder, forearm, and shin guards. Tokin hat. katana, Tanto.
Bio: Inubashiri and the other Wolf Tengu are beings created by Veridaelia, the Goddess of Nature, to keep and defend her forests. The Wolf Tengu live in small villages, isolated and tucked away inside their respective forests so that humankind wouldn't stumble upon them incidentally. But when the forests are threatened, the Wolf Tengu will come together to defend their homes fang and claw. The Wolf Tengu have defended their forests from the Dark Armies who sought to burn the forests to ash time and time again, but at great cost. Inubashiri knew that at the rate they were going, they wouldn't be able to last forever. So she left her forest and home behind to seek answers.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouAtmE13vs
RP Sample: Sword of Corruption: The Return.


You could have created an original character, you know...
Ameriganastan wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:Who do you think pointed me here? :P

Oh.


:lol2:

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:27 am

Yay, fresh blood. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54231
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 am

Wait a minute, that's just a frigging character from Touhou.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Wait a minute, that's just a frigging character from Touhou.

Wait, what? Gosh darn it.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54231
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:56 am

Constaniana wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Wait a minute, that's just a frigging character from Touhou.

Wait, what? Gosh darn it.

Yeah. The name rung a bell, so I googled her. Character page
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator
 
Posts: 3923
Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Wait, what? Gosh darn it.

Yeah. The name rung a bell, so I googled her. Character page

*sadness*

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Wait, what? Gosh darn it.

Yeah. The name rung a bell, so I googled her. Character page

Hm. That's disappointing.

...then again, the character seems like enough of a blank slate where I would be willing to let this slide...or Ulvenes could flesh the wolfgirl out more so she's noticeably different from her Touhou counterpart.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:42 pm

I had forgotten the wondrous taste of Skips and Chewits.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Const, you were right. Iskender is one of the biggest hams I've ever seen.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Since it seems to be such a big deal I changed my name. :l
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54231
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Ulvenes wrote:Since it seems to be such a big deal I changed my name. :l

How about you come up with your own character? Changing her name doesn't change her being some character from Touhou.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm

The whole character is mine, I just use the pic cause I really like the character and the name cause my usual names wouldn't exactly fit a wolf tengu.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Ulvenes wrote:Since it seems to be such a big deal I changed my name. :l


It's not the name, so much as the fact that the name and some of the characteristics (which I understand would logically belong to wolf-people in general) matched that of the Touhou character, which in turn gives the wrong impression about your character to someone who doesn't really know better.

@Ameri: I'd just like to point out, the Touhou Momiji doesn't appear to have weapon skills and her story is certainly different, judging by the character page you linked.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:Since it seems to be such a big deal I changed my name. :l

How about you come up with your own character? Changing her name doesn't change her being some character from Touhou.


Perhaps read a bit on the lore of Gaiaca and create an original character who is made to fit the setting.
Ulvenes wrote:The whole character is mine, I just use the pic cause I really like the character and the name cause my usual names wouldn't exactly fit a wolf tengu.


Wolf Tengu are exclusive to Touhou though.

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:Since it seems to be such a big deal I changed my name. :l


It's not the name, so much as the fact that the name and some of the characteristics (which I understand would logically belong to wolf-people in general) matched that of the Touhou character, which in turn gives the wrong impression about your character to someone who doesn't really know better.

@Ameri: I'd just like to point out, the Touhou Momiji doesn't appear to have weapon skills and her story is certainly different, judging by the character page you linked.


Ulv told me over telegrams the character is original, except the name and picture.

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Tengu are from Japanese mythology.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
It's not the name, so much as the fact that the name and some of the characteristics (which I understand would logically belong to wolf-people in general) matched that of the Touhou character, which in turn gives the wrong impression about your character to someone who doesn't really know better.

@Ameri: I'd just like to point out, the Touhou Momiji doesn't appear to have weapon skills and her story is certainly different, judging by the character page you linked.


Ulv told me over telegrams the character is original, except the name and picture.


I can understand that. I did not claim otherwise.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:
Ulv told me over telegrams the character is original, except the name and picture.


I can understand that. I did not claim otherwise.


I was simply confirming what you were saying Zark.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mallatrovia, Nea Videssos

Advertisement

Remove ads