NATION

PASSWORD

Elementals: The Black Beast (Elementals 3 confirmed 2018)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best ship of the RP

Aldraniri x Heilaga (For plot!)
4
17%
Kroisoto x Charlie
1
4%
Tristan x Lisoette (For adorableness!)
6
26%
Flacht x Trish
4
17%
Eric x Belle Lame
5
22%
Aisha x Temujin (Bloody foreigners, quoth the Eruke)
1
4%
Aldraniri x Elena (Less plot)
2
9%
 
Total votes : 23

User avatar
Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator
 
Posts: 3923
Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Constaniana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:
Neat, may try to post it by the weekend.

Cool beans.
Ameriganastan wrote:Worldbuilding is hard. That's why I just play the comic relief guy.

It certainly is.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Excepting the world part, of course, unless Terestark decides one day to drop another continent. :P

"As the stranger was about to tell Tristan and Lisoette how he knew them, Terestark was taking a continent out of the Dimension Oven. As he was bringing the continent over to set on the chopping Cosmic Igneous Chopping Board the God of Earth slipped on an atomic banana peel Tenaembra had cleverly set in the Kitchen of Tectonica. The continent fell out of Terestark's grip, plummeting down onto Auregen and destroying all the PC'S. The End."

There's the kind of bastard move that earns my respect. . . and then there's the kind that earns my undying hatred.

Such an action would fall squarely into the latter category. :p

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:47 pm

than when Erosen had attempted to stuff her into some plant cannon.


Oh dear...

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:49 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
than when Erosen had attempted to stuff her into some plant cannon.


Oh dear...


Indeed.

It was more akin to a slingshot, but then, I didn't remember well at the moment I wrote that.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:56 am

There exists no official name for the religion, but it's generally adhered to in the southern regions, most prominently Visalmarch. The origins of the religion are heavily disputed by most scholars interested in the topic. Some believe it extends back to Pre-Gallian invaders who conquered the southern regions that is today known as Visalmarch, Kotenbury, and Liefenshire. Others argue it's a recent invention that merges together several diverse folk elements in reaction to recent attempts to stamp out the local beliefs through conversion.

Very few texts from ancient times have survived, but it is generally deduced from surviving remnants and the believers themselves, that adherents believe there to be one God who is traditionally depicted with traits and characteristics usually assigned to solar and storm deities, leading some scholars to conclude he is the result of two deities from ancient times, one a solar deity and the other a weather god, being merged into a single divinity. The deity is typically referred to as "Nyod," but contrary to popular belief, it is not a personal name and simply means "God." southerners who have traveled north have been known to refer to him as "Gad," with little to no hesitation.

The remaining texts have survived from ancient times, written in a crude but decipherable language that was translated by Gallian scholars who were acquainted with southern speech. In the majority of the text, Nyod is depicted as defeating demons and evil spirits by displaying miraculous powers that range from manifesting as an infinitely large fire that consumes the world, a cosmic figure reaching up beyond the heavens, having faces and arms of ascetics and warriors (known as "Nyod's best followers,") or even showing his true form, a formless and all compassing spirit.

The southern Pre-Gallians were known for having a heavily sky-centric view of life, not only due to crops which needed rain to furnish them, but also the way weather could be used as a part of strategy on the battlefield. Overtime, worship began to focus solely on a sky god and ignored any other god, as well as the earth and "female principle." thus society became increasingly militant and patriarchal. When the Gallians landed and the two went to war, the southerners fought viciously, but after High King Fingall was killed, they broke rank and fled. Afterwards, the survivors had no choice but to accept the religion of their conquerors, although many continued to worship the deity in secret. The Gallic religion was viewed as inhuman superstitions and their gods nothing more than evil spirits, not even demons.

Most adherents believe that one day, a soul will take birth as a "halfling," part spirit and part human, who will ride a red horse and wield a sword, to destroy all forms of life before him, to purify the world, until there is nothing but blood, fire, and ashes. "Just the way it was before beings took form in this world of illusion."


Well that took shorter than expected.

I could have literally called this religion "Flachtism," and it would have entirely made sense. But I thought it would be weird, so deigned not to engage in such irony.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:09 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
There exists no official name for the religion, but it's generally adhered to in the southern regions, most prominently Visalmarch. The origins of the religion are heavily disputed by most scholars interested in the topic. Some believe it extends back to Pre-Gallian invaders who conquered the southern regions that is today known as Visalmarch, Kotenbury, and Liefenshire. Others argue it's a recent invention that merges together several diverse folk elements in reaction to recent attempts to stamp out the local beliefs through conversion.

Very few texts from ancient times have survived, but it is generally deduced from surviving remnants and the believers themselves, that adherents believe there to be one God who is traditionally depicted with traits and characteristics usually assigned to solar and storm deities, leading some scholars to conclude he is the result of two deities from ancient times, one a solar deity and the other a weather god, being merged into a single divinity. The deity is typically referred to as "Nyod," but contrary to popular belief, it is not a personal name and simply means "God." southerners who have traveled north have been known to refer to him as "Gad," with little to no hesitation.

The remaining texts have survived from ancient times, written in a crude but decipherable language that was translated by Gallian scholars who were acquainted with southern speech. In the majority of the text, Nyod is depicted as defeating demons and evil spirits by displaying miraculous powers that range from manifesting as an infinitely large fire that consumes the world, a cosmic figure reaching up beyond the heavens, having faces and arms of ascetics and warriors (known as "Nyod's best followers,") or even showing his true form, a formless and all compassing spirit.

The southern Pre-Gallians were known for having a heavily sky-centric view of life, not only due to crops which needed rain to furnish them, but also the way weather could be used as a part of strategy on the battlefield. Overtime, worship began to focus solely on a sky god and ignored any other god, as well as the earth and "female principle." thus society became increasingly militant and patriarchal. When the Gallians landed and the two went to war, the southerners fought viciously, but after High King Fingall was killed, they broke rank and fled. Afterwards, the survivors had no choice but to accept the religion of their conquerors, although many continued to worship the deity in secret. The Gallic religion was viewed as inhuman superstitions and their gods nothing more than evil spirits, not even demons.

Most adherents believe that one day, a soul will take birth as a "halfling," part spirit and part human, who will ride a red horse and wield a sword, to destroy all forms of life before him, to purify the world, until there is nothing but blood, fire, and ashes. "Just the way it was before beings took form in this world of illusion."


Well that took shorter than expected.

I could have literally called this religion "Flachtism," and it would have entirely made sense. But I thought it would be weird, so deigned not to engage in such irony.


They don't wait for Jesus. They wait for War.

That's just badass.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:09 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
There exists no official name for the religion, but it's generally adhered to in the southern regions, most prominently Visalmarch. The origins of the religion are heavily disputed by most scholars interested in the topic. Some believe it extends back to Pre-Gallian invaders who conquered the southern regions that is today known as Visalmarch, Kotenbury, and Liefenshire. Others argue it's a recent invention that merges together several diverse folk elements in reaction to recent attempts to stamp out the local beliefs through conversion.

Very few texts from ancient times have survived, but it is generally deduced from surviving remnants and the believers themselves, that adherents believe there to be one God who is traditionally depicted with traits and characteristics usually assigned to solar and storm deities, leading some scholars to conclude he is the result of two deities from ancient times, one a solar deity and the other a weather god, being merged into a single divinity. The deity is typically referred to as "Nyod," but contrary to popular belief, it is not a personal name and simply means "God." southerners who have traveled north have been known to refer to him as "Gad," with little to no hesitation.

The remaining texts have survived from ancient times, written in a crude but decipherable language that was translated by Gallian scholars who were acquainted with southern speech. In the majority of the text, Nyod is depicted as defeating demons and evil spirits by displaying miraculous powers that range from manifesting as an infinitely large fire that consumes the world, a cosmic figure reaching up beyond the heavens, having faces and arms of ascetics and warriors (known as "Nyod's best followers,") or even showing his true form, a formless and all compassing spirit.

The southern Pre-Gallians were known for having a heavily sky-centric view of life, not only due to crops which needed rain to furnish them, but also the way weather could be used as a part of strategy on the battlefield. Overtime, worship began to focus solely on a sky god and ignored any other god, as well as the earth and "female principle." thus society became increasingly militant and patriarchal. When the Gallians landed and the two went to war, the southerners fought viciously, but after High King Fingall was killed, they broke rank and fled. Afterwards, the survivors had no choice but to accept the religion of their conquerors, although many continued to worship the deity in secret. The Gallic religion was viewed as inhuman superstitions and their gods nothing more than evil spirits, not even demons.

Most adherents believe that one day, a soul will take birth as a "halfling," part spirit and part human, who will ride a red horse and wield a sword, to destroy all forms of life before him, to purify the world, until there is nothing but blood, fire, and ashes. "Just the way it was before beings took form in this world of illusion."


Well that took shorter than expected.

I could have literally called this religion "Flachtism," and it would have entirely made sense. But I thought it would be weird, so deigned not to engage in such irony.

That's some good Southemen heathenism there. I'll add it to the list.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:
There exists no official name for the religion, but it's generally adhered to in the southern regions, most prominently Visalmarch. The origins of the religion are heavily disputed by most scholars interested in the topic. Some believe it extends back to Pre-Gallian invaders who conquered the southern regions that is today known as Visalmarch, Kotenbury, and Liefenshire. Others argue it's a recent invention that merges together several diverse folk elements in reaction to recent attempts to stamp out the local beliefs through conversion.

Very few texts from ancient times have survived, but it is generally deduced from surviving remnants and the believers themselves, that adherents believe there to be one God who is traditionally depicted with traits and characteristics usually assigned to solar and storm deities, leading some scholars to conclude he is the result of two deities from ancient times, one a solar deity and the other a weather god, being merged into a single divinity. The deity is typically referred to as "Nyod," but contrary to popular belief, it is not a personal name and simply means "God." southerners who have traveled north have been known to refer to him as "Gad," with little to no hesitation.

The remaining texts have survived from ancient times, written in a crude but decipherable language that was translated by Gallian scholars who were acquainted with southern speech. In the majority of the text, Nyod is depicted as defeating demons and evil spirits by displaying miraculous powers that range from manifesting as an infinitely large fire that consumes the world, a cosmic figure reaching up beyond the heavens, having faces and arms of ascetics and warriors (known as "Nyod's best followers,") or even showing his true form, a formless and all compassing spirit.

The southern Pre-Gallians were known for having a heavily sky-centric view of life, not only due to crops which needed rain to furnish them, but also the way weather could be used as a part of strategy on the battlefield. Overtime, worship began to focus solely on a sky god and ignored any other god, as well as the earth and "female principle." thus society became increasingly militant and patriarchal. When the Gallians landed and the two went to war, the southerners fought viciously, but after High King Fingall was killed, they broke rank and fled. Afterwards, the survivors had no choice but to accept the religion of their conquerors, although many continued to worship the deity in secret. The Gallic religion was viewed as inhuman superstitions and their gods nothing more than evil spirits, not even demons.

Most adherents believe that one day, a soul will take birth as a "halfling," part spirit and part human, who will ride a red horse and wield a sword, to destroy all forms of life before him, to purify the world, until there is nothing but blood, fire, and ashes. "Just the way it was before beings took form in this world of illusion."


Well that took shorter than expected.

I could have literally called this religion "Flachtism," and it would have entirely made sense. But I thought it would be weird, so deigned not to engage in such irony.


They don't wait for Jesus. They wait for War.

That's just badass.


Even the horse is righteously pissed.

"Bring me apples - and the flesh of the infidels."

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:28 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
They don't wait for Jesus. They wait for War.

That's just badass.


Even the horse is righteously pissed.

"Bring me apples - and the flesh of the infidels."

Meanwhile, the divine horses from the college just roll their eyes.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Constaniana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:
Even the horse is righteously pissed.

"Bring me apples - and the flesh of the infidels."

Meanwhile, the divine horses from the college just roll their eyes.


And the Boungas smile maliciously, for there are no apples left.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:"Och," the Fire elemental whispered softly


Now that's something my imagination is not sufficient for. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10874
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:18 am

Girl on girl kissing and fiery girls making intriguing noises... I'd say we're an official anime in the making now... Though we likely were before anyways.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54240
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:13 am

You know, if I was a real asshole, Eric would turn around and wind up spoiling this little romantic moment...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:17 am

Ameriganastan wrote:You know, if I was a real asshole, Eric would turn around and wind up spoiling this little romantic moment...


Trish is currently unable to register it as a 'romantic moment', she just finds Flacht interesting, though I've yet to devise how she's supposed to react to the kiss.

Now, Flacht herself would probably try to roast Eric or something. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10874
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:48 pm

I too am stuck to trying to figure out what Erosen should say given that his enlightenment was for words, but the feelings and words he has likely won't add up to what he wants to say or vice versa.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator
 
Posts: 3923
Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm writing a post now, Const. Sorry for the wait.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Kassaran wrote:I too am stuck to trying to figure out what Erosen should say given that his enlightenment was for words, but the feelings and words he has likely won't add up to what he wants to say or vice versa.


I made a fun character didn't I? :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10874
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Kassaran wrote:I too am stuck to trying to figure out what Erosen should say given that his enlightenment was for words, but the feelings and words he has likely won't add up to what he wants to say or vice versa.


I made a fun character didn't I? :P

While I made a difficult one... >.>

Well, to any good challenge...
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
I made a fun character didn't I? :P

While I made a difficult one... >.>

Well, to any good challenge...


Doesn't seem that difficult to me.

I mean, he can talk. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator
 
Posts: 3923
Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Kassaran wrote:While I made a difficult one... >.>

Well, to any good challenge...


Doesn't seem that difficult to me.

I mean, he can talk. :P

So can Flacht, but that doesn't mean people understand her.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44164
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Doesn't seem that difficult to me.

I mean, he can talk. :P

So can Flacht, but that doesn't mean people understand her.


Well, still a better method of communicating. Plus she can understand others. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:I'm writing a post now, Const. Sorry for the wait.

Cool.....



Cucumbers.
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator
 
Posts: 3923
Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:I'm writing a post now, Const. Sorry for the wait.

Cool.....



Cucumbers.


Const. . . Your sig. :unsure:

Do you want everyone to ostracise you? :p

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25887
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Constaniana » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Cool.....



Cucumbers.


Const. . . Your sig. :unsure:

Do you want everyone to ostracise you? :p

How can they ostracise me, when that very same signature bears testimonial about how I am simply right? :p
Join Elementals 3, P2TM's longest-running high fantasy roleplay, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10874
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
Const. . . Your sig. :unsure:

Do you want everyone to ostracise you? :p

How can they ostracise me, when that very same signature bears testimonial about how I am simply right? :p

You beautiful British bastard you! C'mere! :hug:
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32675
Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:33 pm

I have the feeling that Eric is going to get burned before this rp is over.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:You know, if I was a real asshole, Eric would turn around and wind up spoiling this little romantic moment...


Trish is currently unable to register it as a 'romantic moment', she just finds Flacht interesting, though I've yet to devise how she's supposed to react to the kiss.


At the moment, Flacht simply sees it as trying to show Trish what she meant, undecided whether or not this should morph into a full-on crush.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Now, Flacht herself would probably try to roast Eric or something. :P


Like a turkey.
Last edited by The Grey Wolf on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eghoo, Zenik

Advertisement

Remove ads