Torsiedelle wrote:Torii looked over at the crab and covered her mouth. "Aaawww, it's adorable! Thank you! I was chasing one earlier, but I let it go, and I haven't seen another one since."
Torii scratched Nick's ear. "I wish I had a gift for you. I feel bad about it, but I hope if isn't too bad.", She said. "But I'm still happy to be here. Isn't Christmas wonderful?"
<It is, and I don't mind. I'm so glad you like your gift! You obviously have seen another one since... (Image of the crab). Feel free to name it whatever you want.> Lazily, he batted at his shiny new snake ornament. "Hssh! Hssssth!" The hissing might have sounded threatening, to those familiar with behavior of normal felines; this feline was just goofing off. The upright ears, not to mention the positive emotions Torii would feel, might help others to understand that that was the case.
Rmwtyliin caught her ornament as she raced back to the castle. Ooh, pretty! She didn't know why the snakes had knobbly things on their ends, but chalked it up to the alternate reality thing. Sitting back down, she retrieved the larger-shell lamp, added resin, and started churning out lamps 23-41. Pour resin from large shell around prepared wick material, use peeling knife to cut wick, sprinkle on dry sand, set aside...
Kwa'a held a cord. She'd already made gifts. But she was receiving gifts from others, some of whom seemed to be in a position of power... She glanced at the ornament again.



