NATION

PASSWORD

Monte Mare embassy program...

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Monte Mare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1892
Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Monte Mare embassy program...

Postby Monte Mare » Tue May 18, 2010 4:58 am

Monte Mare Embassy Program

We would like to establish a network of good relation between the nations of the world, so we invite each nation to establish an embassy in our beautiful nation.


Capital City: Monte Mare
Image

Sub-Capital city: Campania
Image

Most popular spot: Skorpios Bay (Monte Marean Riviera)
Image


Nation's Name:
Head of state:
Name of Ambassador:
More Information (Age, family, experience...):
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here):
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...):
Security Staff:
Type of guns they will carry:
Vehicles:
Any special requests???

Thank you, Marlon Breidy Diplomatic Operations Director
Last edited by Monte Mare on Tue May 18, 2010 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nilkimas
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: May 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nilkimas » Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 am

Official Message

From the desk of our most benevolent ruler.
To Director of Diplomatic Operations of Monte Mare.

We are a fledgling nation and have considered taking a more foreign interest.
Hence our great ruler has decreed to seek out such opportunities, and He has given our office the permission to go ahead.
Hereby our application:
Nation's Name: The Allied States of Nilkimas
Head of state: Nilkimas II
Name of Ambassador: 3/14
More Information (Age, family, experience...): 29 Standard years, unmarried, parents deceased. 3 standard years of experience in the office of foreign assessment, and 1 year in the office of foreign interest.
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 1, personal guard of the ambassador. Other personnel shall be recruited from your population as we believe it to be a great step in improved relations of our nations.
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): We would request a cleaning crew of 3, who can be discreet.
Security Staff: 4 standard guards, 1 bodyguard.
Type of guns they will carry: They will be issued ceremonial blades and the standard guards will be issued with handguns, which will be concealed not to alarm your population. The bodyguard however will also wear visibly a second ceremonial blade and has a submachinegun.
Vehicles: We shall buy a suitable vehicle locally.
Any special requests. We request a pool, and a marble entrance gate.

User avatar
La Habana
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1302
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 am

Nation's Name: The Uber Nation of La Habana.
Head of state: Mrs Margaret Burns (democratically elected puppet); The Uber Committee (shadow government).
Name of Ambassador: Diplomacy Unit D15493 (Advanced Adaptive-Leaning Supercomputer).
More Information (Age, family, experience...): First booted in January 2010, no family, standard diplomatic programming.
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 50.
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 10 maintenance crew, 10 cleaning staff.
Security Staff: 30.
Type of guns they will carry: Pistols.
Vehicles: 1 heavy-lift helicopter, 5 diplomatic cars.
Any special requests: A nice building for our embassy, as La Habana is a superpower with an image to maintain. A swimming pool, rooftop terrace, landscaped gardens, and high surrounding walls.
Last edited by La Habana on Tue May 18, 2010 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

User avatar
Of the Quendi
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15024
Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 am

Nation's Name: The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Head of state: The Imperial Regency Council
Name of Ambassador: Prince Anasur Alcedina
More Information (Age, family, experience...): 51, a wife and 5 adult children that wont be travelling to Monte Mare with the couple. He has worked for CHOAM Pharmaceuticalls as an investment banker executive
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 32
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 12
Security Staff: 12
Type of guns they will carry: Glocks
Vehicles: 1 armoured limousine, 3 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, 4 Ford Explorer, 1 Ferrari
Any special requests??? The ambassador and his wife is recreational drug users and would like permission to import drugs for their own personal use
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

1st runner-up of Best High Fantasy RPer of 2014

User avatar
Monte Mare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1892
Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 am

All accepted...

User avatar
Conoga
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6054
Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Tue May 18, 2010 5:38 am

Nation's Name:The Sultanate of Conoga
Head of state:Cenk Çelik
Name of Ambassador:Aydin Çelik II
More Information (Age, family, experience...):Aydin Çelik II was the former leader of Conoga and the only living is his son, Cenk Çelik.Aydin is now 56 years old and is experienced in Diplomatic Relations
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here):10 from our own country and 40 from Monte Mare
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...)20
Security Staff:10
Type of guns they will carry:Concealed-Handguns
Vehicles:None but we will allow our Ambassador to buy a car locally if he wishes
Any special requests??? A traditional Onion-Top Roof, and a Garden to the left of the Embassy with plants from Conoga.
Last edited by Conoga on Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue May 18, 2010 7:03 am

Embassy Information

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of San Pellegrino Romana

Government Type: Federal Constitutional Republic

Head of State: His Majesty, King Pellegrino IV

Head of Government: President Giorgio Berlusconi

Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Francesco Lombardi, Secretary of State

Ambassador's Name: Niccolò Storace

Ambassador's Family (if any): Luisa Storace (Wife), Marco Storace (Son)

Ambassador's Biography: Ambassador Storace was born in the major city of Genova, which is situated in the Liguria Region. He was a Representative of the Genova region from 1997-2003. From 2003-2007, he was the Mayor of the City of L'Albaci, which is located in the Genova Region. In 2007, he became the Ambassador to The People's Republic of Meldaria. We will be replacing our Ambassador in Meldaria with someone else. From February 8th, 2010 - April 27th, 2010, he was the Ambassador to the glorious nation of Toussillonaise. From 6:10 PM, San Pellegrino Time, on April 27, 2010 - 1:20PM May 27, 2010, Mr. Storace was Ambassador to Tarsas. On May 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Mr. Storace has become Ambassador to Monte Mare.

Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? There are no health concerns at the moment, only security concerns, as Ambassador Storace is a fervent opponent of the Radical Party, which has sent him threatening letters. Our security will keep him safe 24/7, and it is very unlikely a member of the Radical Party will ever leave the homeland.

Diplomatic Staff: 125 State Department Employees. Breakdown of employees: 120 Diplomatic Office Staff, 5 Attachés (Military, Economic, Cultural, Press, and the Vice-Ambassador).

Security Staff: 45 Security Guards. Breakdown of employees: 35 Marine Corps Embassy Security Guards (MCESG) who will guard the embassy and its personnel, and 10 Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Agents as the Ambassador's Personal Protection Group and to protect the Attaché's as well.

Service Staff: 25 Service Staff. Breakdown: 15 cleaning staff/maids, 5 cooks, and 5 gardeners.

Will you be hiring locally?: Only police (if possible), or a private security company based in Tarsas for perimeter security, as we will not violate international law and patrol the streets with armed guards.

Number and Type of Weapons: Each member of our security team will carry: MP5 Personal Defense Weapon, Glock 17 Semi-automatic pistol with 3 additional magazines, pepper spray, taser, security baton, and an M9 knife. A sufficient stock of M4A1 Carbines will be kept in a secure weapons locker room in our embassy.

Number and Type of Vehicles: Two (2) Cadillac DTS (Ambassador's Vehicle+Backup), eight (8) Chevrolet Suburban's (Security Vehicles/Multipurpose), two (2) Lincoln-Town Cars, and four (4) Ford E-150 (2008 model) Vans.

Address: We prefer a separate gate and walled embassy compound near the main administrative district/capitol building/imperial palace of the capital, Monte Mare. We will pay for the entire embassy provided that we own the embassy outright.

Type of Embassy(Design-Picture): Our embassy.

Special Requests: We would like to have the 5 major newspapers delivered every day, a delivery of fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods to be delivered daily as well (We will pay extra). Extra perimeter security be provided by your police/military force for one block around the embassy, if possible. We also wish, if possible, to have monthly meetings between your Foreign Affairs Minister and Ambassador Storace, in order to discuss current affairs, trade, state visits, cultural events in your country, ect.

Any Non-Indigenous Materials, Items, Animals?: Just Ambassador Storace's personal library and 2 cars from his collection (Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, and Mercedes-Benz 770). He will purchase a pet later.

Diplomacy Information
We would like to have a formal alliance with you, trade rights, etc.


Thank you,

Francesco Lombardi,
Secretary of State of SPR
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Thu May 27, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Mikedor
Minister
 
Posts: 2375
Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikedor » Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 am

Mikedor wishes to set up an embassy in your country.

Nation's Name: Mikedor
Head of state: Prince Jean
Name of Ambassador: Sir Pierre Marmont
More Information (Age, family, experience...): Sir Pierre is 50 years old and a bachelor. He formerly served in the Mikedor Fleet Air Arm during the Civil War. He has since been Assistant Secretary at the Foreign Ministry, and is a close friend of Prince Jean
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 10
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): We will hire cleaning and catering staff in Monte Mare
Security Staff: 10 Marines
Type of guns they will carry: 1 USP.45 handgun each (holstered)
Vehicles: 1 Jaguar XF, one Range Rover.

We look forward to your response.
Last edited by Mikedor on Tue May 18, 2010 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to 1938.

I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult. But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished for ever.

User avatar
Monte Mare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1892
Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue May 18, 2010 9:25 am

All accepted

User avatar
Castigonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1160
Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Castigonia » Tue May 18, 2010 11:30 am

Nation's Name: The Imperialist Empire of Castigonia
Head of state: Emperor/President
Name of Ambassador: Arabella Caponte
More Information (Age, family, experience...): Arabella is 48 years old. Her family is as follows: Tommaso (Husband, 45), Giovanni (Son, 13), Patrizio De Luca (Nephew, 15), Angelina (Daughter 11). Her experience is 19 years of working as a assistant legal attache in the country of Ameriazza, which is soon to be known as the Castigonian colony of Santo Monegro.

Diplomatic staff for the embassy: 60
Extra stuff : 5 translators, 15 cleaning workers.
Security Staff: 24
Type of guns they will carry: Standard Infantry Handgun (SIH), Standard Infantry Rifle (SIR)
Vehicles: 1 limo, 1helicopter, 3 trucks, 10 town cars.
Any special requests??? We would like to bee located in the capital city.
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

User avatar
Monte Mare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1892
Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Castigonia wrote:Nation's Name: The Imperialist Empire of Castigonia
Head of state: Emperor/President
Name of Ambassador: Arabella Caponte
More Information (Age, family, experience...): Arabella is 48 years old. Her family is as follows: Tommaso (Husband, 45), Giovanni (Son, 13), Patrizio De Luca (Nephew, 15), Angelina (Daughter 11). Her experience is 19 years of working as a assistant legal attache in the country of Ameriazza, which is soon to be known as the Castigonian colony of Santo Monegro.

Diplomatic staff for the embassy: 60
Extra stuff : 5 translators, 15 cleaning workers.
Security Staff: 24
Type of guns they will carry: Standard Infantry Handgun (SIH), Standard Infantry Rifle (SIR)
Vehicles: 1 limo, 1helicopter, 3 trucks, 10 town cars.
Any special requests??? We would like to bee located in the capital city.


Of course your embassy will be located in the Diplomatic avenue one of the best areas in Monte Mare...
Thank you

User avatar
Embolalia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1670
Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Embolalia » Tue May 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Nation's Name: The United Commonwealth of Embolalia
Head of state: Rhys Hopkins
Name of Ambassador: Keith Williams
More Information (Age, family, experience...): Mr. Williams is 48, and will not be bringing any family. He worked in the Embolalian Embassy to the International Democratic Union for two years as an assistant to the ambassador.
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 20
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 0 (will hire in Monte Mare)
Security Staff: 5
Type of guns they will carry: Semi-auto pistols
Vehicles: 3 sedans

I also invite you to create an embassy in Embolalia, here.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Bible quote? No, that's just common sense.
/ˌɛmboʊˈlɑːliːʌ/
The United Commonwealth of Embolalia

Gafin Gower, Prime minister
E. Rory Hywel, Ambassador to the World Assembly
Gwaredd LLwyd, Lieutenant Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author: GA#95, GA#107, GA#132, GA#185
Philimbesi wrote:Repeal, resign, or relax.

Embassy Exchange
EBC News
My mostly worthless blog
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
Liberal atheist bisexual, and proud of it.
@marcmack wrote:I believe we can build a better world! Of course, it'll take a whole lot of rock, water & dirt. Also, not sure where to put it."

User avatar
Delkora
Diplomat
 
Posts: 708
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Delkora » Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Nation's Name: The United Kingdoms of Delkora
Head of state: Chancellor Monz Kryzer
Name of Ambassador: Sygfred Omesvan
More Information (Age, family, experience...): Age: 43, Family: Wife, Experience: 12 years
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 10
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 15
Security Staff: 20
Type of guns they will carry: 9mm, tasers
Vehicles: 1 armored limousine
Any special requests??? None

User avatar
Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28677
Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Great Nepal » Tue May 18, 2010 2:27 pm

tag
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
Spartinth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 785
Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartinth » Tue May 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Nation's Name: The kingdom of Spartinth
Head of state: King Alexander Matoba XVI(but most of the power lies with The Prime Minister Aaron Balcov , who is up for election, see: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51197)
Name of Ambassador: Lisa Marit
More Information (Age, family, experience...): age 37, served on the Supreme Court for 8 years, worked directly for the King for 3 years, Chairman of State for 2 years and CIA operative for a few months
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 0
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 12 cleaning.
Security Staff: 3 and 2 body guards
Type of guns they will carry: Colt Police Positives, TT pistols, Thompson submachine guns
Vehicles: 3 hummers and 2 jeep liberties
Any special requests??? none
National Information
- King Charles Bone I
- Crown Prince Charles Bone II
Imperial High Commissioner of the Imperial Commonwealth
Member of the Humanitarian Relief Organization
newmassachusetts is our colony

User avatar
Monte Mare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1892
Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Fri May 28, 2010 1:57 am

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:Embassy Information

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of San Pellegrino Romana

Government Type: Federal Constitutional Republic

Head of State: His Majesty, King Pellegrino IV

Head of Government: President Giorgio Berlusconi

Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Francesco Lombardi, Secretary of State

Ambassador's Name: Niccolò Storace

Ambassador's Family (if any): Luisa Storace (Wife), Marco Storace (Son)

Ambassador's Biography: Ambassador Storace was born in the major city of Genova, which is situated in the Liguria Region. He was a Representative of the Genova region from 1997-2003. From 2003-2007, he was the Mayor of the City of L'Albaci, which is located in the Genova Region. In 2007, he became the Ambassador to The People's Republic of Meldaria. We will be replacing our Ambassador in Meldaria with someone else. From February 8th, 2010 - April 27th, 2010, he was the Ambassador to the glorious nation of Toussillonaise. From 6:10 PM, San Pellegrino Time, on April 27, 2010 - 1:20PM May 27, 2010, Mr. Storace was Ambassador to Tarsas. On May 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Mr. Storace has become Ambassador to Monte Mare.

Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? There are no health concerns at the moment, only security concerns, as Ambassador Storace is a fervent opponent of the Radical Party, which has sent him threatening letters. Our security will keep him safe 24/7, and it is very unlikely a member of the Radical Party will ever leave the homeland.

Diplomatic Staff: 125 State Department Employees. Breakdown of employees: 120 Diplomatic Office Staff, 5 Attachés (Military, Economic, Cultural, Press, and the Vice-Ambassador).

Security Staff: 45 Security Guards. Breakdown of employees: 35 Marine Corps Embassy Security Guards (MCESG) who will guard the embassy and its personnel, and 10 Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Agents as the Ambassador's Personal Protection Group and to protect the Attaché's as well.

Service Staff: 25 Service Staff. Breakdown: 15 cleaning staff/maids, 5 cooks, and 5 gardeners.

Will you be hiring locally?: Only police (if possible), or a private security company based in Tarsas for perimeter security, as we will not violate international law and patrol the streets with armed guards.

Number and Type of Weapons: Each member of our security team will carry: MP5 Personal Defense Weapon, Glock 17 Semi-automatic pistol with 3 additional magazines, pepper spray, taser, security baton, and an M9 knife. A sufficient stock of M4A1 Carbines will be kept in a secure weapons locker room in our embassy.

Number and Type of Vehicles: Two (2) Cadillac DTS (Ambassador's Vehicle+Backup), eight (8) Chevrolet Suburban's (Security Vehicles/Multipurpose), two (2) Lincoln-Town Cars, and four (4) Ford E-150 (2008 model) Vans.

Address: We prefer a separate gate and walled embassy compound near the main administrative district/capitol building/imperial palace of the capital, Monte Mare. We will pay for the entire embassy provided that we own the embassy outright.

Type of Embassy(Design-Picture): Our embassy.

Special Requests: We would like to have the 5 major newspapers delivered every day, a delivery of fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods to be delivered daily as well (We will pay extra). Extra perimeter security be provided by your police/military force for one block around the embassy, if possible. We also wish, if possible, to have monthly meetings between your Foreign Affairs Minister and Ambassador Storace, in order to discuss current affairs, trade, state visits, cultural events in your country, ect.

Any Non-Indigenous Materials, Items, Animals?: Just Ambassador Storace's personal library and 2 cars from his collection (Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, and Mercedes-Benz 770). He will purchase a pet later.

Diplomacy Information
We would like to have a formal alliance with you, trade rights, etc.


Thank you,

Francesco Lombardi,
Secretary of State of SPR


Accepted. All of your petitons also accepted. We will give you a modern embassy, similar to the one you showed us. We are very happy, as our diplomatic relationships are in a superb level...
Thank you

User avatar
Monte Mare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1892
Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 am

Spartinth wrote:Nation's Name: The kingdom of Spartinth
Head of state: King Alexander Matoba XVI(but most of the power lies with The Prime Minister Aaron Balcov , who is up for election, see: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51197)
Name of Ambassador: Lisa Marit
More Information (Age, family, experience...): age 37, served on the Supreme Court for 8 years, worked directly for the King for 3 years, Chairman of State for 2 years and CIA operative for a few months
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 0
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 12 cleaning.
Security Staff: 3 and 2 body guards
Type of guns they will carry: Colt Police Positives, TT pistols, Thompson submachine guns
Vehicles: 3 hummers and 2 jeep liberties
Any special requests??? none

Accepted.
Thank you

User avatar
Viperco1
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Dec 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Viperco1 » Fri May 28, 2010 8:14 am

Nation's Name: Imperial Union of Viperco1
Head of state: Omnipotens Colton von Felix
Name of Ambassador: Terrance Mcgowen
More Information (Age, family, experience...): 31, Wife-Alesandra, 4 years of experiance
Diplomatic staff for the embassy (0 if you will hire here): 6
Extra stuff (Cleaning crew...): 5
Security Staff: 12
Type of guns they will carry: Handguns, Oozies, Assult Riffles, Flash Grenades, Knives, Shotguns
Vehicles: 3 Armored Vans + Personal Vehicals
Any special requests??? No
Last edited by Viperco1 on Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

We need to stop separating social problems from the people who cause them.

Those who refuse to coexist shouldn't be allowed to exist at all.
Unitary Secular Global Constitutional Techno-Utopian Meritocratic Republic with a Common Law System based on Sex-Positive, Libertarian and Chinese Legalist principles having a Universal First Language, Gender Equality, Politico-Criminal Eliminationism and Class Collaboration within a Social Market Economy.
Meta: Nihilism
Normative: Preferance Utilitarianism, Natural Law, Ethics of Care
Personal: Hedonism, Intellectuallism
Art: Aestheticism
Metaphysical Naturalism, Atheism, Physicalism, Determinism, Presentism, Monism, Dysteleology, Existential Nihilism


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Avanel, Krainin, The Great United Columbia, The Ritz-Carlton

Advertisement

Remove ads