NATION

PASSWORD

Imagicraft: Deliver Us From Evil (OOC/Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:'t is a dangerous life, for I live in the south of the Netherlands.

And I live in the north of the Flanders. Heck from my job I can basically see the border.

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:12 am

Siliarba wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:'t is a dangerous life, for I live in the south of the Netherlands.

And I live in the north of the Flanders. Heck from my job I can basically see the border.

Still a piece of water between me and Flanders :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10403
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:25 am

Gamer Girl wrote:
Videssos wrote:
I don't want to be left out either. :p


VID! you forgot to make the change. You're suppose to pick an extracurricular club right now. All subjects are compulsory


I know, and I did. If you looked at the latest version of my app, back in page 8, you would see it. :p
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 401
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 am

Real Name Aranel Lee Sun Tzu

Character Impersonation: Shiba Miyuki

Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.wiki ... iba_Miyuki

Species: mortal-god hybrid

Age: 15

Gender: F

Appearance:
Image


Course Designation: Course 1

Character Alignment: Neutral Good

House Designation: House Tritan

Extracurricular Club:
- Elemental Martial Arts

Special Abilities: (3 max.)
Divine Fire Magic
Supernatural Beauty
Mechanical Intuition

Unaccounted Ability:
Reality Alteration Negation

Weaknesses:
- Divine Fire Magic relies on the faith, hope and strongwill of its user. Fear and despair are its susceptible weaknesses
- Can be countered with some extremely powerful dark magical / evil items, objects or powers.
- Because of her inhuman beauty, going unnoticed will not be an option. Like a moth to a flame, she will continously attract the attention of all kinds of people including the sleaziest scumbugs ever to exist. Being as beautiful as the gods themselves is not only a gift but also a curse itself.
- Can't intentionally mind control nor hypnotise people.
- Reality Alteration Negation ability is applicable only to her brother.

Personality
Many people often wonder whether Aranel and Abram are really siblings. Their individual personalities strongly contrast one another in the sense that they are both total opposites. While Abram as Doctor Doom is seen has proud, grand and self-respecting, Aranel is both respectful, courteous and mindful of the feelings of others. Her openness, modesty & well-manners coupled with her intricate beauty makes her a favorite among the male populace and an envied member of female society. Yet, she has a slightly mischievous side to her and is the only person capable of making fun of Doom without suffering a rebuke. It is a well-known fact that she loves and admires her older brother alot and indications show that she might be harbouring forbidden feelings for him. Nevertheless, Aranel is extremely sensitive when it comes to her brother's whereabouts. She strongly dislikes the fact that people do not see her brother's real worth and status & states it occasionally. In place of her brother, it is she who often gets angry whenever people look down on Abram. But on the other hand, she knows when Doctor Doom's pride and menial insults go too far & does a real good job of making him eat humble pie in certain circumstances.

Short Bio:
While her father wanted to name his baby girl Ava, the Eldar Goddess Isha decided otherwise and gave her daughter the name of Aranel which in the elven tongue means "princess". After the death of her parents, Aranel was brought up pamperedly as is expected of the future heir of the Sun Tzu clan. Yet she noticed the absence of her older brother during that time and missed him. After 3 years, he finally came back but much to her disappointment, Aranel found him changed greatly. When she learned from her hateful aunt of what her brother was forced to do for her sake and in order to preserve the family's legacy and honour during the Sleeper Wars, she felt terribly guilty and reasoned that her entire livelihood was owed to his untiring struggle to protect her.

Unlike her brother, Aranel has more access to the demi-god powers bestowed upon them by their mother and thus, she is a master practitioner of divine fire magic, capable of wielding the pure & incorrupt flames of that element. In terms of power, she is even stronger than Doctor Doom and on occasion even managed to melt away a part of his armour without breaking a sweat. Despite being inferior to him intellectually, Aranel is still formidable when it comes to science/technology and can easily understand complex computer sequences and the like.
Anything else?:
In every reality there will always be an Aranel personification to prevent all Revolution hosts from accessing their full powers. Aranel is Death's gift to the world as a remedy for her mistake in creating Revolution.
H.O.T (Don't edit this out. Keep it in your app format. It makes it easier for me to find your applications)
~ Call me G.G in short ~

~ I love chocolate chip cookies and teddy bears <3 ~

"Yes I'm a girl and yes I do play video games/board games/card games/etc...etc........hence the name Gamer Girl"^_^

"love me for who I am and vice versa"
I think I'm cute.....don't you? >_< (don't answer that)

User avatar
Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 401
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:47 am

A T T E N T I O N!


@Charmera @Aelarus @BlackDeath27 have been appointed Co-Ops. They will help me keep you guys informed & updated on anything you've missed as well as retain order within the OOC as long as I'm absent or am not online. So listen to them ok peeps and CO-Ops.....do not disappoint me or you'll feel the full power of my wrath on your miserable lives :twisted: .....hwahahahaha
~ Call me G.G in short ~

~ I love chocolate chip cookies and teddy bears <3 ~

"Yes I'm a girl and yes I do play video games/board games/card games/etc...etc........hence the name Gamer Girl"^_^

"love me for who I am and vice versa"
I think I'm cute.....don't you? >_< (don't answer that)

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10403
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:01 am

Gamer Girl wrote:
A T T E N T I O N!


@Charmera @Aelarus @BlackDeath27 have been appointed Co-Ops. They will help me keep you guys informed & updated on anything you've missed as well as retain order within the OOC as long as I'm absent or am not online. So listen to them ok peeps and CO-Ops.....do not disappoint me or you'll feel the full power of my wrath on your miserable lives :twisted: .....hwahahahaha


Seems like you have an evil side to you... :eek:
:p
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Aelarus
Senator
 
Posts: 4101
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelarus » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:02 am

Gamer Girl wrote:
A T T E N T I O N!


@Charmera @Aelarus @BlackDeath27 have been appointed Co-Ops. They will help me keep you guys informed & updated on anything you've missed as well as retain order within the OOC as long as I'm absent or am not online. So listen to them ok peeps and CO-Ops.....do not disappoint me or you'll feel the full power of my wrath on your miserable lives :twisted: .....hwahahahaha
Yay I got the job! The perks are good, and management seems very friendly. ;)
A Reference Guide to Me:
"Personal Freedom comes at a Price."
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5] All is well.

  1. I respect everyone until convinced to do otherwise.
  2. I have preferences to topics:
    • Military.
    • Nep.
    • Art.
  3. Feel free to TG me if you like. I'm never on, but who knows? I might respond.
•

Zakennayo!

User avatar
Charmera
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18724
Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 am

Gamer Girl wrote:
A T T E N T I O N!


@Charmera @Aelarus @BlackDeath27 have been appointed Co-Ops. They will help me keep you guys informed & updated on anything you've missed as well as retain order within the OOC as long as I'm absent or am not online. So listen to them ok peeps and CO-Ops.....do not disappoint me or you'll feel the full power of my wrath on your miserable lives :twisted: .....hwahahahaha

As you command, so shall it be done GG. :p
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

User avatar
Novia Soviet Socialist Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20360
Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Soviet Socialist Republic » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:09 am

Gentlemen.
u wot m8

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:10 am

Novia Soviet Socialist Republic wrote:Gentlemen.

That'll be "Your Imperial Majesty" for you.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 401
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:12 am

Videssos wrote:
Gamer Girl wrote:
A T T E N T I O N!


@Charmera @Aelarus @BlackDeath27 have been appointed Co-Ops. They will help me keep you guys informed & updated on anything you've missed as well as retain order within the OOC as long as I'm absent or am not online. So listen to them ok peeps and CO-Ops.....do not disappoint me or you'll feel the full power of my wrath on your miserable lives :twisted: .....hwahahahaha


Seems like you have an evil side to you... :eek:
:p


DOn't we all :twisted:

By the way. Once the IC is up (which should probably be by tmw) and we still don't have enough teachers....I might have to ask those with teacher chars to teach extra subjects as substitues until we can get enough. Either that or i will cut down on some-more of the subjects (maybe get rid of the entire norm lessons altogether) or if any of u can volunteer to make teacher chars that would be appreciated as well :)

Also....Doctor Doom is teaching the Art of Athena...not Rumination of Mythology as I first stated

@Novia you will refer to me as your "Most High, Beautiful and Benevolent Excellency" ;) ....be sure to remember that next time you wretch :twisted:
Last edited by Gamer Girl on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

~ I love chocolate chip cookies and teddy bears <3 ~

"Yes I'm a girl and yes I do play video games/board games/card games/etc...etc........hence the name Gamer Girl"^_^

"love me for who I am and vice versa"
I think I'm cute.....don't you? >_< (don't answer that)

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:17 am

I can't really see Khârn teach any other subject :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Novia Soviet Socialist Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20360
Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Soviet Socialist Republic » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:19 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Novia Soviet Socialist Republic wrote:Gentlemen.

That'll be "Your Imperial Majesty" for you.


I only call her majesty the Queen of England and the Commonwealth by that name, peasant.

Gamer Girl wrote:
Videssos wrote:
Seems like you have an evil side to you... :eek:
:p


DOn't we all :twisted:

By the way. Once the IC is up (which should probably be by tmw) and we still don't have enough teachers....I might have to ask those with teacher chars to teach extra subjects as substitues until we can get enough. Either that or i will cut down on some-more of the subjects (maybe get rid of the entire norm lessons altogether) or if any of u can volunteer to make teacher chars that would be appreciated as well :)

Also....Doctor Doom is teaching the Art of Athena...not Rumination of Mythology as I first stated

@Novia you will refer to me as your "Most High, Beautiful and Benevolent Excellency" ;) ....be sure to remember that next time you wretch :twisted:


My job means I'm obligated to not do that c:
u wot m8

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10403
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:20 am

Novia Soviet Socialist Republic wrote:Gentlemen.


Mentlegen. :p

Gamer Girl wrote:
Videssos wrote:
Seems like you have an evil side to you... :eek:
:p


DOn't we all :twisted:

By the way. Once the IC is up (which should probably be by tmw) and we still don't have enough teachers....I might have to ask those with teacher chars to teach extra subjects as substitues until we can get enough. Either that or i will cut down on some-more of the subjects (maybe get rid of the entire norm lessons altogether) or if any of u can volunteer to make teacher chars that would be appreciated as well :)

Also....Doctor Doom is teaching the Art of Athena...not Rumination of Mythology as I first stated

@Novia you will refer to me as your "Most High, Beautiful and Benevolent Excellency" ;) ....be sure to remember that next time you wretch :twisted:


Image
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Aelarus
Senator
 
Posts: 4101
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelarus » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:21 am

Should co-ops operate some NPC teachers? Like we can co-play some teachers so they'll usually always be active and fill up the space.
A Reference Guide to Me:
"Personal Freedom comes at a Price."
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5] All is well.

  1. I respect everyone until convinced to do otherwise.
  2. I have preferences to topics:
    • Military.
    • Nep.
    • Art.
  3. Feel free to TG me if you like. I'm never on, but who knows? I might respond.
•

Zakennayo!

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:21 am

How dare you call me peasant, you filthy commoner!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 401
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:22 am

Aelarus wrote:Should co-ops operate some NPC teachers? Like we can co-play some teachers so they'll usually always be active and fill up the space.


Ah that would be a good idea as well :blush: ...heres a cookie as a sign of approval

Image
~ Call me G.G in short ~

~ I love chocolate chip cookies and teddy bears <3 ~

"Yes I'm a girl and yes I do play video games/board games/card games/etc...etc........hence the name Gamer Girl"^_^

"love me for who I am and vice versa"
I think I'm cute.....don't you? >_< (don't answer that)

User avatar
Aelarus
Senator
 
Posts: 4101
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelarus » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:How dare you call me peasant, you filthy commoner!
I'd tone down the off-topic banter but GG seems alright with it. :)



Gamer Girl wrote:Ah that would be a good idea as well :blush: ...heres a cookie as a sign of approval

Yay. :lol:
A Reference Guide to Me:
"Personal Freedom comes at a Price."
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5] All is well.

  1. I respect everyone until convinced to do otherwise.
  2. I have preferences to topics:
    • Military.
    • Nep.
    • Art.
  3. Feel free to TG me if you like. I'm never on, but who knows? I might respond.
•

Zakennayo!

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 am

Aelarus wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:How dare you call me peasant, you filthy commoner!
I'd tone down the off-topic banter but GG seems alright with it. :)



Gamer Girl wrote:Ah that would be a good idea as well :blush: ...heres a cookie as a sign of approval

Yay. :lol:

I've always found off-topic banter to keep an OOC, and usually RP, active.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Aelarus
Senator
 
Posts: 4101
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelarus » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I've always found off-topic banter to keep an OOC, and usually RP, active.
An excellent point. :)

Though personally in my experience I find RPs die because people go AWOL and don't come back. I think by extension, the people that tend to do off-topic banter (of which I'm totally a hypocrite, talking is one of my hobbies) tend to stick around.
A Reference Guide to Me:
"Personal Freedom comes at a Price."
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5] All is well.

  1. I respect everyone until convinced to do otherwise.
  2. I have preferences to topics:
    • Military.
    • Nep.
    • Art.
  3. Feel free to TG me if you like. I'm never on, but who knows? I might respond.
•

Zakennayo!

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:28 am

Aelarus wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I've always found off-topic banter to keep an OOC, and usually RP, active.
An excellent point. :)

Though personally in my experience I find RPs die because people go AWOL and don't come back. I think by extension, the people that tend to do off-topic banter (of which I'm totally a hypocrite, talking is one of my hobbies) tend to stick around.

I believe it's even encouraged in one of the sticky threads.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10403
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:29 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:How dare you call me peasant, you filthy commoner!


Meanwhile I kinda have enough connections to nobility and such to not be a commoner. At least if one goes via ancestry. :p
You know, since on my mother's side, there's a connection to an English noble family (among other things), and my dad's has a connection to one of Scotland's oldest clans, either descended from the second son of one of the Lords of the Isles, or alternatively originating from the Dunkeld dynasty, with the Celtic Earls of Atholl. And I think there was a barony in there that died out in 1807 or so.

Anyway...
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Novia Soviet Socialist Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20360
Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Soviet Socialist Republic » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:How dare you call me peasant, you filthy commoner!


*smashes your knees in with Wiffle bat* You're lucky I'm off duty you orrible little man!
u wot m8

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29177
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:32 am

Videssos wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:How dare you call me peasant, you filthy commoner!


Meanwhile I kinda have enough connections to nobility and such to not be a commoner. At least if one goes via ancestry. :p
You know, since on my mother's side, there's a connection to an English noble family (among other things), and my dad's has a connection to one of Scotland's oldest clans, either descended from the second son of one of the Lords of the Isles, or alternatively originating from the Dunkeld dynasty, with the Celtic Earls of Atholl. And I think there was a barony in there that died out in 1807 or so.

Anyway...

I'm related to a bastard. Does that count, too? :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Aelarus
Senator
 
Posts: 4101
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelarus » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:33 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I believe it's even encouraged in one of the sticky threads.
I never found it helped all that much. Some humor and playing in OOC is nice but too much tends to make the OOC longer and potentially scare off new players into thinking the RP is a bit too far progressed to be worth joining. :)



Videssos wrote:Meanwhile I kinda have enough connections to nobility and such to not be a commoner. At least if one goes via ancestry. :p
My family is supposed to be descended from the empower that united China (can't be bothered to remember his name) though the fact that a lot of people are descended from him makes this fun fact a bit less interesting. :p
A Reference Guide to Me:
"Personal Freedom comes at a Price."
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5] All is well.

  1. I respect everyone until convinced to do otherwise.
  2. I have preferences to topics:
    • Military.
    • Nep.
    • Art.
  3. Feel free to TG me if you like. I'm never on, but who knows? I might respond.
•

Zakennayo!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nea Videssos

Advertisement

Remove ads