NATION

PASSWORD

Sicarius News - Silly Cypher or Serious Symbol?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Snowfall the Unicorn wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:Screw the goddamned conditions. Give it back forthwith without conditions.

What??? Raiders, stop being assholes for an entire minute? Are you high???

Hi there, my name is Venico. Venico BrightAxe if we meet in a fantasy RP. Raider of a few years and general doer of evil. If you ever have any complaints, would like to have a discussion, or want advice on how to secure a region then feel free to telegram me at any time. :hug:
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:46 pm

R the Zombie wrote:Screw the goddamned conditions. Give it back forthwith without conditions.

What??? Raiders, stop being assholes for an entire minute? Are you high???

Unfortunately, I am not high.

Feuer Ritter wrote:

Raiders don't give things for free. Remember that

It's not theirs to begin with, they stole it. Like they steal everything else. They forget there are those of us who don't want to be pestered with their ridiculous ego trips, yet they impose their will upon us because the NS Coders and Max Barry himself will do nothing about it.
I am Chrinthanium
"Mr. Humprhies, come sit next to me and give me a baby."
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Either live up to negative stereotypes or GTFO, R!

Benshir wrote:
Cadonica wrote:Brazilian Ji Jitsu

Remember, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Guess the potatoes are going to be expensive this season.

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Thanks R, you've singlehandedly destroyed the EU.

Mournivalia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 23, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mournivalia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Raiding is not trolling. If it were, it would be against the rules. Clearly.
The ns faq is there for one and all to read. It's not quantum rocket surgury, in spite of the apparent lack of general comprehension.
Also Sicarius enjoy rp and the report is delivered in that vein and is not a deliberate troll.
The Dominioneer of Mournivalia
Glass Gallows Sigillite

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Snowfall the Unicorn wrote:I have to wonder how raiding continues to exist with NS's strict anti-trolling policies...

...oh right, Mall and Riva works for TBR...

The implication that I'm actually a member of TBR besides the joke in my sig, combined with the strange belief that this is a thread about TBR and not Sicarius, make this post not only misplaced and uninformed but also baffling in its foundation since I am a forum moderator, not a game moderator.

Congratulations to Sicarius.
Last edited by Mallorea and Riva on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
Sichuan Pepper wrote:You are getting exactly the type of reaction you wanted and expected. No point in taking something if no one is upset is there? What are the blackmail conditions?

If Tofuline is to act all nice and cutesy, they may gain back the RMB, parts of the WFE, and the password would be lifted.
But they haven't been very polite at all! :blink:

Would you be polite if a burglar came into your home and stole all your things? Nope. You'd want to take them behind the woodshed and sort them out properly. Yes, we're angry. Yes, we're pissed. Because you're a person who delights in tormenting others. If you truly wanted to give it back, you'd have done so already. But, rather than do that, you want to wave it around like a flag. Well, you can kiss the business end of a diarrhetic toad. I refuse to beg.
I am Chrinthanium
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Benshir wrote:

Gallade wrote:

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Snowfall the Unicorn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Snowfall the Unicorn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Venico wrote:
Snowfall the Unicorn wrote:What??? Raiders, stop being assholes for an entire minute? Are you high???

Hi there, my name is Venico. Venico BrightAxe if we meet in a fantasy RP. Raider of a few years and general doer of evil. If you ever have any complaints, would like to have a discussion, or want advice on how to secure a region then feel free to telegram me at any time. :hug:

Awwww :blush:

I guess you aren't all egotistical bullies like the Riders :hug:

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:50 pm

R the Zombie wrote:
Snowfall the Unicorn wrote:What??? Raiders, stop being assholes for an entire minute? Are you high???

Feuer Ritter wrote:

It's not theirs to begin with, they stole it. Like they steal everything else. They forget there are those of us who don't want to be pestered with their ridiculous ego trips, yet they impose their will upon us because the NS Coders and Max Barry himself will do nothing about it.

It's a legal victory. Now you either live in a vassal region of Sicarius or you make another one.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:Unfortunately, I am not high.

It's a legal victory. Now you either live in a vassal region of Sicarius or you make another one.

Kiss my grits.
I am Chrinthanium
Gallade wrote:

Benshir wrote:

Gallade wrote:

Riftend
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftend » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:51 pm

I have gotta say I had the idea of doing this myself - realised I was lazy and couldn't be stuff organising it myself. Should have told me and i'd have helped out though, aha. Anyway good job guys! :lol:
About Me
True Neutral
Economic Left/Right: 1.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
Prophet of
The
Coalition of Freedom

Freedom is not a right - but a privilege provided through citizenship
------------------------------Raider------------------------------
| CoF Foreign Relations | Riftend's Factbook | CoF Overview |

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Venico wrote:

Awwww :blush:

I guess you aren't all egotistical bullies like the Riders :hug:

Sicarius is nice... We like to give natives long, thoughout deaths on the RMB whenever we ban them!
We like to think it makes up for the whole ruining a region kinda thing...
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 pm

R the Zombie wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

Kiss my grits.

Where are the grits located?
They don't show up on any medical sites...
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:54 pm

I all I can say is, if Max Barry thinks this is ok, then I hope he gets a paper cut onevery single fucking copyofJennifer Governmenthe picks up.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:Kiss my grits.

Grits are delicious and a crucial part of a raiding diet.

Canton Empire wrote:I all I can say is, if Max Barry thinks this is ok, then I hope he gets a paper cut onevery single fucking copyofJennifer Governmenthe picks up.

Wishing harm on a RL person? That's not very kind. :/
Last edited by Venico on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:Kiss my grits.

Right next to the eggs and bacon on my table.
I am Chrinthanium
Gallade wrote:

Benshir wrote:

Gallade wrote:

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Snowfall the Unicorn wrote:I have to wonder how raiding continues to exist with NS's strict anti-trolling policies...

The implication that I'm actually a member of TBR besides the joke in my sig, combined with the strange belief that this is a thread about TBR and not Sicarius, make this post not only misplaced and uninformed but also baffling in its foundation since I am a forum moderator, not a game moderator.

Thanks Mall :)

----------

Do I want to know which end of a toad is the business end? :blink:

-------

May I quote the Good Admiral Ackbar here, and say regarding Venico, "It's a trap!" :P :hug: Sorry Ven :P

-------

THey already did, for the transition. Now they can just stay there!

------
Sap, as a friend, probably better to just let posts like that lie.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Snowfall the Unicorn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Snowfall the Unicorn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:

Why haven't you resigned yet?

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Mall you should just join The Black Riders to end the confusion :p

Snowfall the Unicorn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Snowfall the Unicorn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 pm

NOW I WANT ALL OF YOU TO TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT ME FOR A MINUTE.

DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IM TALKING ABOUT?

The Assassin ShadowX
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assassin ShadowX » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:01 pm

R the Zombie wrote:

Feuer Ritter wrote:

Raiding was kinda illegal, a long time ago, but not these days. Max says that the "thing with raiders of course is that they're just using the same endorsement mechanism as everyone else. They're not using a special "Invade!" feature. They're just more efficient at using their votes than most" (Source: http://www.nationstates.net/pages/MaxChat5.html)

So you might consider us taking your region to be "trolling" but in Max's eye, it isn't, and really when all is said and done, Max's word is the last one.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:Mall you should just join The Black Riders to end the confusion :p

I'm more likely to join Sicarius since they got this refound done :lol: *cracks the whip over Anarchy*

I was wondering who was going to try and jump on this refound, I'm assuming the natives didn't have defender assistance?
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 pm

The Assassin ShadowX wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:Unfortunately, I am not high.

Raiding was kinda illegal, a long time ago, but not these days. Max says that the "thing with raiders of course is that they're just using the same endorsement mechanism as everyone else. They're not using a special "Invade!" feature. They're just more efficient at using their votes than most" (Source: http://www.nationstates.net/pages/MaxChat5.html)

So you might consider us taking your region to be "trolling" but in Max's eye, it isn't, and really when all is said and done, Max's word is the last one.

Which is why I refuse to purchase another telegram stamp, or book, or other piece from Max Barry. He's done more than lost my respect in this matter. He's lost my business.
I am Chrinthanium
Gallade wrote:

Benshir wrote:

Gallade wrote:

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:The implication that I'm actually a member of TBR besides the joke in my sig, combined with the strange belief that this is a thread about TBR and not Sicarius, make this post not only misplaced and uninformed but also baffling in its foundation since I am a forum moderator, not a game moderator.

Why haven't you resigned yet?

Complaints about Mal go in the numerous anti-Mal threads. This thread is about Sicarius.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:Mall you should just join The Black Riders to end the confusion :p

I'm more likely to join Sicarius since they got this refound done :lol: *cracks the whip over Anarchy*

I was wondering who was going to try and jump on this refound, I'm assuming the natives didn't have defender assistance?

And we barely even worked for it! The native did all the work, and let us step in at the end....

Nope. The only "Help" was Sap, showing up quite unasked for :P That's what I was saying earlier - Cases like this are great opportunities for defenders to be more proactive. We saw this as a perfect opportunity 30 days ago. WHy didn't anyone legitimate step up to offer to help them help?
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:

Oy! We refounded The Silver Isles and stole Angola from the fendas :p

Aeken
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeken » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:07 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
Sichuan Pepper wrote:You are getting exactly the type of reaction you wanted and expected. No point in taking something if no one is upset is there? What are the blackmail conditions?

But they haven't been very polite at all! :blink:

Fuck being polite. When you and your cronies pull bullshit like this, being polite is the least of our concerns, or mine at least.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay