NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Allandine-Sviber War (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu May 29, 2014 10:51 am

Carriebean wrote:
Valaran wrote:

With respect, while our convoys may lack said air support, our cities do not lack this support, and also have missile batteries. Furthermore, while your force is damaged from recent engagements, our is not. Fianlly, this would leave your own defenses more vulnerable. If you attempt bomb our cities (which are not exactly close, hence the length of time force to arrive), we will respond in kind and double our active forces.
Yours sincerely,
Defense minister Alstan

we managed to tear apart a handful of convoys, the sorties to the city were unsuccessful. most of the bombers ran out of fuel and only a handful were able to drop their payloads, and then they crashed or got blown out of the sky.

OOC: that was fast :)

IC: several transport ships were blown were hit - 4 sunk outright, with the loss of 15 tanks, some 400 infantry and around 150 sailors. 3 other vessels were too heavily damaged and were forced to return to port, along with another 1900 infantry and 5 tanks. I also lost 2 F16s over the city, where 25 carriebean bombers either ran out of fuel, were blown apart by missiles, or shot down by fighters (fighters generally beat bombers)

Therefore, the remaining force is around 18,000 infantry and 40 tanks (so I lost 1/3 of the tanks)
Last edited by Valaran on Thu May 29, 2014 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Allandium
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 am

Pimps Inc wrote:
Code: Select all
President Ryan has ordered that the International Incidents Intervention Army is to be mobilized.Where ever Allandium needs the following they shall be sent.

Army
-25,000 regular infantry
-25 "Lucifer" heavy tanks
-50 "Bear" medium tanks
-100 "raptor" light tanks

Air
-5 F-35
-30 F-18 Super Hornet
-20 B-2 bombers
-25 Boeing/Lockheed bombers

Navy
-5 destroyers
-1 aircraft carrier
-5 cruisers

To the leader of Pimps Inc,
We thank you for the support you have given us. We'll use them to defend Allandium against potential invasions first, then we'll consider to send them on attacks.

Yours,
Emperor Joshua II, Emperor of Allandium
The Allandium Empire
Head of State: Anton Preservius
Emperor of Allandium: Emperor Marcas
Dominant Political Party: Allandium Syndicalist
Allandine-Sviber Wars
1st Allandine-Sviber War: White Peace
2nd Allandine-Sviber War:
Victory
Land of hope and glory, mother of the free.
Haydn wrote:Oh, hey Allandium!
Friendly note: This nation does not represent my personal opinions.

Carriebean
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Thu May 29, 2014 11:34 am

carriebean orders operation dynamite, and at 1:00pm, explosions rock occupied cities, kenchin intends to destroy his country, although a large majority of it was already destroyed. The remaing forces, some 41,000 armed men, women, and children with the kids being used as suicide bombers, hold of the onslaught of allandium troops hellbent on ending this war.
Last edited by Carriebean on Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current enemies: Allandium
The Untied Federation of Russia
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7
normal strength Carriebean armored brigade
600 T-62 tanks and 1,400 Apc-89s, along with 25,000men.
Infantry brigade of Carriebean is 20,000 men and 600 Apc-89s

I have 36 armored brigades, and 40 infantry brigades

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
I think the kingdom of hawaii should be restored and hawaii given independence. If you agree put this in your sig.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 am

Carriebean wrote:carriebean orders operation dynamite, and at 1:00pm, explosions rock occupied cities, kenchin intends to destroy his country, although a large majority of it was already destroyed. The remaing forces, some 41,000 armed men, women, and children with the kids being used as suicide bombers, hold of the onslaught of allandium troops hellbent on ending this war.

In light of this, perhaps we should start negotiations with the Carriebean. There is no need to destroy a whole nation over this matter. - Secretary Nygaard
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Allandium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Fri May 30, 2014 5:42 am

The Allandine forces were marching through the towns near the capital. Suddenly, the ground buckled and collapsed, trapping many Allandine soldiers. Huge efforts began in order to get them out as the soldiers continued on despite losses to suicide bombers. The soldiers are now a few miles from the capital, facing huge resistance from Carriebean forces. Airstrikes are used in order to flush out the Carriebean army and to make them rout so that the Allandine army could continue to the capital.
The Allandium Empire
Allandine-Sviber Wars
Victory

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 am

Allandium wrote:The Allandine forces were marching through the towns near the capital. Suddenly, the ground buckled and collapsed, trapping many Allandine soldiers. Huge efforts began in order to get them out as the soldiers continued on despite losses to suicide bombers. The soldiers are now a few miles from the capital, facing huge resistance from Carriebean forces. Airstrikes are used in order to flush out the Carriebean army and to make them rout so that the Allandine army could continue to the capital.

The Valaran forces have now landed, and also press forwards at speed to reach the front lines to assists the Allandine forces in their efforts. The undamaged ships are used to take the remaining coastal towns and bombard retreating Carriebean forces.

TO THE CARRIEBEAN GOVT.

We request that you surrender your forces, so that more loss of life can avoided at this stage. After this surrender, and some minor compensation, the Valaran government will respect you territorial integrity, and allow you to rebuild your lands in peace - Nygaard
Last edited by Valaran on Fri May 30, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 8:51 am

Valaran wrote:
Allandium wrote:The Allandine forces were marching through the towns near the capital. Suddenly, the ground buckled and collapsed, trapping many Allandine soldiers. Huge efforts began in order to get them out as the soldiers continued on despite losses to suicide bombers. The soldiers are now a few miles from the capital, facing huge resistance from Carriebean forces. Airstrikes are used in order to flush out the Carriebean army and to make them rout so that the Allandine army could continue to the capital.

The Valaran forces have now landed, and also press forwards at speed to reach the front lines to assists the Allandine forces in their efforts. The undamaged ships are used to take the remaining coastal towns and bombard retreating Carriebean forces.

TO THE CARRIEBEAN GOVT.

We request that you surrender your forces, so that more loss of life can avoided at this stage. After this surrender, and some minor compensation, the Valaran government will respect you territorial integrity, and allow you to rebuild your lands in peace - Nygaard

I will never surrender! and will order the city to be defended to the last man!
wait, scratch that. I'll lay down my weapons, and have General Karl von rhinehard surrender to you.
Last edited by Carriebean on Fri May 30, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
I think the kingdom of hawaii should be restored and hawaii given independence. If you agree put this in your sig.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 9:12 am

Carriebean wrote:
Valaran wrote:

TO THE CARRIEBEAN GOVT.

I will never surrender! and will order the city to be defended to the last man!
wait, scratch that. I'll lay down my weapons, and have General Karl von rhinehard surrender to you.

Glad to find your nation to be so reasonable. As you have surrendered quickly, and are in, shall we a say, a slight tangle, the compensation we request shall be limited to either $ 5,500,000 (roughly 10,000 for every Valaran that died); 25 F 22s ; or 20 Abrahams MKI tanks (choose the one you like the most). These demands are negotiable to an extent. - Nygaard

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 9:24 am

I do not have any Abraham tanks, I will give you 250 Landkruzers, and 750 T-62 tanks.
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 9:30 am

Carriebean wrote:I do not have any Abraham tanks, I will give you 250 Landkruzers, and 750 T-62 tanks.

While we appreciate the offer (it is generous), is there anything a bit more modern? We would prefer smaller quantities of more modern tanks/helicopters/planes/ships/missiles

If not, either $ 5,500,000 or 25 F 22s would be preferable. Any other suggestions

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 9:36 am

Valaran wrote:
Carriebean wrote:I do not have any Abraham tanks, I will give you 250 Landkruzers, and 750 T-62 tanks.

While we appreciate the offer (it is generous), is there anything a bit more modern? We would prefer smaller quantities of more modern tanks/helicopters/planes/ships/missiles

If not, either $ 5,500,000 or 25 F 22s would be preferable. Any other suggestions

I have 250 T-90 tanks, and 15 model V gunships with 2, 20mm autocannons.
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 am

Carriebean wrote:
Valaran wrote:

I have 250 T-90 tanks, and 15 model V gunships with 2, 20mm autocannons.

Is the model V gunships this?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=model ... 1976%3B988

If it is we will take those. If it isn't, we will take 125 T-90s Fair enough?

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 9:48 am

no it is not, the gunship has one main rotar, a bay with two miniguns, and a crew of 6.
I wil send over the T-90s.
Last edited by Carriebean on Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Allandium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 am

The Carriebean surrender was broadcast across the Empire in major towns and cities. Immediately, the troops in Carriebean would be transferred to Sviberstan, in order to break the stalemate. At Sviberstan, the artillery continues to fire at Sviber forces in an attempt to make them surrender. Behind the Allandine frontlines, some commanders organised a plan to break the stalemate and to destroy the main Sviber army, leading to their surrender. As they plan this, border Sviber towns not yet captured by Allandium started to be bombarded by Allandine artillery, in order to provide no resistance to the soldiers that are meant to capture them.
The Allandium Empire
Allandine-Sviber Wars
Victory

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 am

Carriebean wrote:no it is not, the gunship has one main rotar, a bay with two miniguns, and a crew of 6.

The we will take the 125 T-90s (so you can keep the other 125). I think we have a deal. We shall send our forces to help Allandium elsewhere shortly. Also, we will send 2,000 aid workers to help with the reconstruction of Carriebean,
Yours respectfully,

foreign secretary Nygaard

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 am

I am a facist state!
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 9:56 am

Valaran wrote:
Carriebean wrote:no it is not, the gunship has one main rotar, a bay with two miniguns, and a crew of 6.

The we will take the 125 T-90s (so you can keep the other 125). I think we have a deal. We shall send our forces to help Allandium elsewhere shortly. Also, we will send 2,000 aid workers to help with the reconstruction of Carriebean,
Yours respectfully,

foreign secretary Nygaard

Thank you.
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 9:58 am

Allandium wrote:The Carriebean surrender was broadcast across the Empire in major towns and cities. Immediately, the troops in Carriebean would be transferred to Sviberstan, in order to break the stalemate. At Sviberstan, the artillery continues to fire at Sviber forces in an attempt to make them surrender. Behind the Allandine frontlines, some commanders organised a plan to break the stalemate and to destroy the main Sviber army, leading to their surrender. As they plan this, border Sviber towns not yet captured by Allandium started to be bombarded by Allandine artillery, in order to provide no resistance to the soldiers that are meant to capture them.

We now have 18,000 infantry and 40 tanks to be at your service. Where in Svibertsan would you like them? (or we could defend against any invasions of Allandium). If any more troops are required we send a limited number of reinforcements. - Nygaard

Allandium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Fri May 30, 2014 10:17 am

Valaran wrote:
Allandium wrote:The Carriebean surrender was broadcast across the Empire in major towns and cities. Immediately, the troops in Carriebean would be transferred to Sviberstan, in order to break the stalemate. At Sviberstan, the artillery continues to fire at Sviber forces in an attempt to make them surrender. Behind the Allandine frontlines, some commanders organised a plan to break the stalemate and to destroy the main Sviber army, leading to their surrender. As they plan this, border Sviber towns not yet captured by Allandium started to be bombarded by Allandine artillery, in order to provide no resistance to the soldiers that are meant to capture them.

We now have 18,000 infantry and 40 tanks to be at your service. Where in Svibertsan would you like them? (or we could defend against any invasions of Allandium). If any more troops are required we send a limited number of reinforcements. - Nygaard

We would like one half in the trenches, as we might be able to break through.

We would like the other half to protect Allandium.
The Allandium Empire
Allandine-Sviber Wars
Victory

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri May 30, 2014 10:22 am

Allandium wrote:
We would like one half in the trenches, as we might be able to break through.

We would like the other half to protect Allandium.

We shall split them up accordingly, and will send another 10 tanks to each zone (20 tanks alone is not enough to do anything meaningful). WE do lack air support however, which is off on other campaigns, and our navy is damaged. You would have to provide those. This being said, these forces will be under your command in all other respects.

Allandium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Fri May 30, 2014 11:58 am

The Allandine army then attempt to continue their advance in the southern area of Sviberstan, facing huge resistance. The Sviber civilians the troops encounter really, really know how to fight and they literally throw themselves at the Allandine forces, to moderate success as the soldiers have never encountered such ferocity from the civilians/militia.
The Allandium Empire
Allandine-Sviber Wars
Victory

Alonir
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alonir » Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Meanwhile the Alon fleet moved in position around the Allandine Southern most Island it soon began a campaign of rapid dominance. 10 squadrons of Su34s began to invade the enemy airspace their mission was to strike The enemies defenses. The Missle destroyers openedfire as well launching Tomahawk cruise missiles towards the Island. In addition a squadron of Tu-160s began bombingruns on the Island as well
Member of the Eurasia Treaty Alliance
Proud Member of The Free World Organization

Sviberstan
Attaché

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 pm

OOC: Sorry lack of updates, I was away for a competition in Washington DC, I will resume posting tomorrow evening.
Last edited by Sviberstan on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Head of State: King Ultan Gorbija
Capital: Marcinet
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

Global Arms United (GAU), Alan Morsby

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Allandine-Sviber War, White Peave

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 am

I will help Allendine in its trench warfare by sending the Army of the North, 124,000 men, to renforce them. The Army of the North specalizes in snowy warfare so this will be a great boost to Allendine forces.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 am

Canton Empire wrote:I will help Allendine in its trench warfare by sending the Army of the North, 124,000 men, to renforce them. The Army of the North specalizes in snowy warfare so this will be a great boost to Allendine forces.

We would like to welcome the Canton Empire as allies (we both fight for Allandium here) - Foreign Secretary Nygaard.

However, while acting on Allandium's side, we would also prefer a diplomatic solution that would reduce the bloodshed on the both the war fronts and within Sviberstan - Nygaard

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents