NATION

PASSWORD

South Seas Soda Co.~Traditional & Tropical Sodas since 1874

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 am

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Applicant name: Amanda Awomana
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Papaya
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Nooe
Other considerations: Nope
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Australian Republic wrote:FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Beery Berry (Rasberry Strawberry Flavour)
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: None
Other considerations: None

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Banana
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: None

FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Pine Mango Coconut
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Peprica

Australian Republic wrote:FLAVOR SUGGESTION FORM
Original flavor ideas for consideration: Papaya
Would these flavors be complimented with herbs or spices?: Nooe
Other considerations: Nope

Attention: Amanda Awomana

South Seas Soda Company would like to extend our gratitude for your additional flavor suggestions. As stated in our previous letter, our creative flavor chefs appreciate all the help that they can get in concocting new beverages.

Beery Berry sounds like an excellent flavor combination, and has been known to do well in other applications besides soda. Its only downside is that these flavors do not meet our company vision to bring tropical flavors to the world. Our company will have to seriously explore our core values to determine whether or not this is a viable option for our flavor portfolio.

Pineapple Mango Coconut seems like it should be a delicious beverage. It would be a slight twist to our Pina Colada flavor which combines the tastes of pineapple and coconut. However, our company has known since its inception that mango is a flavor that goes quite well with many tastes, and is one of our company secrets for giving beverages an added personality of the tropics.

We will task our creative flavor chefs with experimenting with these two varieties in the coming weeks, and should they perform well in market tests, they may be added to our flavor portfolio.

As for the other two sodas, we agree with you that they would be excellent flavors. In fact, our company previously experimented with the idea of Papaya Soda, ultimately deciding upon a variation of the theme which we felt was a delectable combination of this fruit when we experimented joining it together with Dragonfruit. The resulting Papaya Dragonfruit Soda currently in our portfolio has been one of our more recent best sellers. On the other hand, Banana Soda was one of our company's original tropical offerings and has long performed at the top of our beverage selections. For future reference, our flavor portfolio catalog can be accessed at flavors.SouthSeasSoda.com.alu.

Again, we thank you for helping us continue to be on the flavor frontier for new soda varieties, and in helping us to bring our customers flavors that are important to them with a soda holiday to the South Seas.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Application - Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 27, 2014 11:34 pm

BREWERY APPLICATION
From: Hon Simon Maxwell MP, Foreign Business Relations Committee to HM Parliament, List electorate representative of Central Te Whanganui-a-Tara
Nation name: Kingdom of Yohannes [Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes]
City location of proposed brewery: Te Whanganui-a-Tara
How accessible is this location to delivery supply chains both for incoming deliveries and external shipments on a global level? Te Whanganui-a-Tara is the commercial, financial & banking centre of Yohannes, and is one of the world's largest financial & banking centres
Comments/Notes: Our recent report has shown that your business will face quite a degree of competition from potential rival companies. I am confident, however, that your GE&T index-listed business will easily outcompete these brands.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Thu May 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Yohannes wrote: BREWERY APPLICATION
From: Hon Simon Maxwell MP, Foreign Business Relations Committee to HM Parliament, List electorate representative of Central Te Whanganui-a-Tara
Nation name: Kingdom of Yohannes [Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes]
City location of proposed brewery: Te Whanganui-a-Tara
How accessible is this location to delivery supply chains both for incoming deliveries and external shipments on a global level? Te Whanganui-a-Tara is the commercial, financial & banking centre of Yohannes, and is one of the world's largest financial & banking centres
Comments/Notes: Our recent report has shown that your business will face quite a degree of competition from potential rival companies. I am confident, however, that your GE&T index-listed business will easily outcompete these brands.

Attention: Hon Simon Maxwell MP

South Seas Soda Company finds your letter with pleasure. We would be honored to open up additional brewery operations within Te Whanganui-a-Tara.

Since our company's recent rapid growth, we have been looking proactively to secure more brewery and bottle filling space to not only reduce demand on our Costa Alurian breweries but also to be better connected to important shipping lanes on a global level; both of these functions serving to better serve our customers. Having reviewed your application, and from what we know of not only Te Whaganui-a-Tara and Yohannes, we are quite excited about possibilities of brewing in your nation. We understand the commercial significance of Yohannes in general, being a banking powerhouse on a global scale. With so much commercial influence, it is easy to see that T Whanganui-a-Tara is a well connected city which can serve to reduce the amount of time from brewing to the end result of customers enjoying our sodas within their hammocks.

We have arranged for brewing kettles and all of the necessary brewing and bottle filling equipment to be transported to Te Whanganui-a-Tara, where we will begin the construction and installation process on the new brewery. In the meantime, we ask for all potential employees of the brewery, at our company's expense, to come to our headquarters in Costa Aluria for a six week immersion "Brewing University" to familiarize themselves with South Seas Soda Company's techniques and culture.

We are grateful for your generous invitation, and thank you for helping us bring the flavors of the South Seas to our customers.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Kumbakharna
Civil Servant

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbakharna » Thu May 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Number and flavor of sodas to order (All sodas come in case quantities of 24 for 16oz bottles):
Every flavor.
200,000 cases.

Send shipment to: Kumbakharna

Comments/Notes: You will be paid generously in demon gold. The Sleeping Demon King will ensure the transaction 100% smoothly and will ensure you are rewarded for your generosity.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:55 am

Kumbakharna wrote:From: The Sleeping Demon King, Kumbakharna

Number and flavor of sodas to order (All sodas come in case quantities of 24 for 16oz bottles):
Every flavor.
200,000 cases.

Send shipment to: Kumbakharna

Comments/Notes: You will be paid generously in demon gold. The Sleeping Demon King will ensure the transaction 100% smoothly and will ensure you are rewarded for your generosity.

Attention: The Sleeping Demon King

South Seas Soda Company would like to thank you for your order. To ensure total freshness of your sodas, we expect a slight delay in shipping. However, we fully expect your order of 200,000 cases of each of our 31 soda flavors to be marked for shipment within one week's time. With 31 flavors of traditional and tropical sodas, we are certain you will find at least one soda to love and enjoy.

We are grateful for your offer to make payment in demon gold; however, at this time we are not set up to receive payment in this currency. You may make payment in standard NSD (USD) or in the equivalent in Costa Alurian Tupos. To try to make future orders easier, we will speak to our banking provider about the feasibility of accepting demon gold in the future.

We would like to extend our gratitude for your business, and hope that you enjoy our sodas as much as we expect. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Partner with South Seas Soda Company Application
From: Caleb Xu, General Operations Manager of Booker Hyden International Airport
Name of establishment (include storefront link when applicable): Booker Hyden International Airport
Type of establishment: Airport
Flavors you would like to serve at your establishment: All!
Comments/Notes: none

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Alebcay wrote:
From: Caleb Xu, General Operations Manager of Booker Hyden International Airport
Name of establishment (include storefront link when applicable): Booker Hyden International Airport
Type of establishment: Airport
Flavors you would like to serve at your establishment: All!
Comments/Notes: none

Attention: Caleb Xu

South Seas Soda Company would be greatly honored to join the beverage selections available at Booker Hyden International Airport! What a wonderful opportunity for your passengers to mentally prepare for their holidays. With 31 flavors of traditional and tropical soda, we are certain each of your passengers will find at least one soda to love and enjoy.

We extend our gratitude for your business, and thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:02 am

Due to the roaring success of South Seas in Tuva,we would like to open 250 more branches.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:51 am

Tuva SSR wrote:Due to the roaring success of South Seas in Tuva,we would like to open 250 more branches.

Attention: Tuva SSR

South Seas Soda Company is quite pleased to hear the good news of our success in Tuva first hand! We have been internally monitoring our sales within your nation and we must say that sales have been quite admirable, so it is refreshing to hear that your officials also believe this to be that case. We would be thrilled and honored to open 250 additional mercantiles within your nation to help meet the local demand.

Once again we thank you for your business, and thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Derman Iles wrote:

Dear who it may concern in South Seas Soda Company,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your application to sell soda. We hope this will lead to a long and prosperous business partnership.

After a lengthy interview with my head staff, we have almost unanimously agreed to purchase some south seas soda to have on all of our international routes. We also agreed that including root beer will satisfy customers who don't want anything exotic, so we upgraded our order to 6 sodas on flights.

Please find our application below.

ORDER FORM
Establishment name, if applicable: Derman air
Number and flavor of sodas to order:
-South Seas Fizz (350/week)
-Banana (350/week)
-Pineapple (350/week)
-Honey Citrus (350/week)
-Papaya Dragonfruit (200/week)
-Root Beer (500/week)
Send shipment to: Derman Air
Comments/Notes: THXs

Also, we recognize that your hand-made method of production makes creating sodas a challenge, so we have no deadline for these except for as soon as possible.

If anything is not in order, please contact me.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to announce a new partnership with Derman Air! Select sodas from our portfolio will join the beverage selections on this airline. What an excellent opportunity for our nation to continue growing its business by catering to individuals preparing for their holidays; we look forward to providing a bit of a kickstart with a soda holiday to the South Seas!

We extend our gratitude to Derman Air, and sincerely hope their passengers enjoy our sodas as much as we believe they will.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:44 am

FLAVOR CREATION CHEF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Please provide a statement telling us why you believe you are an ideal applicant. Statements should be one to two paragraphs:
Because I love South Seas Soda Co. and am a creative person. I have many original ideas that I would like to share with the South Seas Soda Co. and the world. I have researched South Seas Soda Co. and have an excessive knowledge of the company. I also have a degree in cooking and am a qualified chef and have worked in manufacturing for 3 years
Creative screening question - If you could add just one flavor of soda to our portfolio, what would it be and why?: Chocolate because chocolate goes with everything
Are you willing to relocate to Costa Aluria: Yes
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Australian Republic wrote:FLAVOR CREATION CHEF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Please provide a statement telling us why you believe you are an ideal applicant. Statements should be one to two paragraphs:
Because I love South Seas Soda Co. and am a creative person. I have many original ideas that I would like to share with the South Seas Soda Co. and the world. I have researched South Seas Soda Co. and have an excessive knowledge of the company. I also have a degree in cooking and am a qualified chef and have worked in manufacturing for 3 years
Creative screening question - If you could add just one flavor of soda to our portfolio, what would it be and why?: Chocolate because chocolate goes with everything
Are you willing to relocate to Costa Aluria: Yes

Attention: Amanda Awomana

Amanda,

South Seas Soda Company has received your application to serve as a creative flavor chef. As you are aware, our creative flavor chefs fill a very important role in our company, that of coming up with new flavors and testing out flavors that have been crowd-sourced by our fans. Therefore we take this position quite seriously. While we are interested in filling the positions of new creative flavor chefs, we want to fill them with the right people, and are willing to wait as long as necessary until the right person comes along.

We must say, your name is familiar to us. Of our fans who have been submitting flavors, your name has been one that has consistently popped up. We take this as a good sign of somebody who is serious about the business of creating flavors. Therefore, we are interested in your application. However, we are not certain that we have enough information at this stage of the process to make an informed decision. You note that you have a degree in cooking and are a qualified chef. Could you give us some more details about this? Where did you study, and what level of degree is it? Do you have employment experience as a chef or just in the manufacturing field that you cite?

We also have some additional interview questions for you. Right now our portfolio consists of several flavors that are familiar to Costa Alurians. One of the critiques we have been working on is to diversify our portfolio. Since our flavor chefs get an added benefit of traveling to different parts of the world and testing new tast sensations, is there one area of the world you would choose over others to explore viable options for South Seas Soda Company?

We look forward to your reply, and plan to make a decision after we have received your answers provided that we have enough information to do so.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Nazi Chulanistenz
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Soda Brewery Needed, urgently.

Postby Nazi Chulanistenz » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Nation name: Nazi Chulanistenz
City location of proposed brewery: Elistenz, the major production center of Nazi Chulanistenz
How accessible is this location to delivery supply chains both for incoming deliveries and external shipments on a global level?: Very flexible transportation, even willing to use our own import/and export machinery to help with any situations.
Comments/Notes:

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 am

Name of establishment (include storefront link when applicable):Ching's East Asian Foods-http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=298921
Type of establishment:Restuarant
Flavors you would like to serve at your establishment:All
Comments/Notes:Is growing,and needs support.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Nazi Chulanistenz wrote:From: Hobbs Untilitz, President of Nazi Chulanistenz
Nation name: Nazi Chulanistenz
City location of proposed brewery: Elistenz, the major production center of Nazi Chulanistenz
How accessible is this location to delivery supply chains both for incoming deliveries and external shipments on a global level?: Very flexible transportation, even willing to use our own import/and export machinery to help with any situations.
Comments/Notes:

Attention: Hobbs Untilitz

South Seas Soda Company has seen your interest in building a brewery in Nazi Chulanistenz. At this time we are hesitant to endorse your application as we are uncertain what your ultimate desires are. Your message was titled "Soda Brewery Needed, urgently." However, we are uncertain from this heading if our intent has been clear with our soda breweries.

Under the current application, Nazi Chulanistenz is applying to host a South Seas Soda Company brewery in the nation. However, all the manufactured soda would continue to be used to supply the demands of the South Seas Soda market. As this is the case, we do not understand what is intended by an urgent need for a soda brewery. If this is what you intend, we can certainly proceed with the discussion to set up operations in your nation.

However, if by soda brewery urgently needed you mean that you would like to open a brewery in your nation which will supply Nazi Chulanistenz with flavors important to your residents, then it would be appropriate to apply for a sister sodaworks. Under this agreement, we would still set up a brewery in your nation, but the end result is that it would ultimately go more so to supplying your nation rather than the general demand of the South Seas Soda Company. We assume this may be a better fit for a nation which urgently needs a soda brewery. An added benefit of a sister sodaworks is that your nation gets the luxury of choosing what original flavors you would like to see processed. If this indeed is your intention, you may find more information at SouthSeasSoda.com.alu/Sister.

We look forward to your reply to continue this conversation.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Tuva SSR wrote:From:Tuva SSR
Name of establishment (include storefront link when applicable):Ching's East Asian Foods-http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=298921
Type of establishment:Restuarant
Flavors you would like to serve at your establishment:All
Comments/Notes:Is growing,and needs support.

Attention: Ching's East Asian Foods

South Seas Soda Company would be honored to join the beverage selections at your restaurant! We have noticed recent growth with your chain and we are excited to join hands with something people find so exciting. There must be something being done right, and we would like to be the next thing added to that list. With 31 flavors of traditional and tropical sodas, we are certain that each of your guests can find a soda to love and enjoy.

Again, we thank you for your business and wish you well in food industry. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:08 am

MERCANTILE APPLICATION
Nation of Origin: The Republic of Tolmakia
Number and location of mercantiles to open within your nation: 40
Comments/Notes: None
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:19 am

Tolmakia wrote:MERCANTILE APPLICATION
Nation of Origin: The Republic of Tolmakia
Number and location of mercantiles to open within your nation: 40
Comments/Notes: None

Attention: Sergio Willymore

South Seas Soda Company would be honored to open forty mercantiles within Tolmakia! What an excellent opportunity to introduce our sodas to the residents and guests of this nation. With 31 flavors of traditional and tropical sodas, we are certain that there is at least one soda for each individual to love and enjoy.

We extend our sincere gratitude for your business, and thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Upper America
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper America » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:12 pm

SODA LOUNGE APPLICATION
From: Mayor of New York City Peter Curtis(Name and title)
Nation of Origin: United States of Upper America
Number of soda lounges to open within your nation: 1
Detailed description of location: Located in Lower Manhattan, in a compact skyscraper on the upper level. The skyscraper itself will have a glass exterior. (Description should be at least 2-3 sentences)
Please designate desired features:
[X] Lounge OR [ ] Saloon
[X] Dancefloor
[X] Stage or performing area
[ ] Fireplace
[ ] Fire Pit
[X] Pool
[ ] Waterfall
[ ] Other features (please specify):
Comments/Notes: Because it is located in a skyscraper, it will be set on two floors. The pool and fire pit will be on the roof, the lounge itself will be on the top floor
Pro: LGBT, Evolution, Obama, United States, capitalism, United Nations, South Korea, Israel, EU, Gun Control, Pro-Choice, Women's Rights, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech
Neutral: Creationism
Anti: Homophobia, Discrimination, Racism, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, Islamic State, Communism, Socialism, Chinese censorship

I am a Christian male who supports gay equality, abortion, and believes in evolution. Got a problem? Bring it up to the complaints department, that paper shredder to your right

Wars:
Operation Yaramaqui Liberation- Cancelled
Invasion of Vekalse (Operation Contagion)- Ongoing

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:54 am

Upper America wrote:SODA LOUNGE APPLICATION
From: Mayor of New York City Peter Curtis(Name and title)
Nation of Origin: United States of Upper America
Number of soda lounges to open within your nation: 1
Detailed description of location: Located in Lower Manhattan, in a compact skyscraper on the upper level. The skyscraper itself will have a glass exterior. (Description should be at least 2-3 sentences)
Please designate desired features:
[X] Lounge OR [ ] Saloon
[X] Dancefloor
[X] Stage or performing area
[ ] Fireplace
[ ] Fire Pit
[X] Pool
[ ] Waterfall
[ ] Other features (please specify):
Comments/Notes: Because it is located in a skyscraper, it will be set on two floors. The pool and fire pit will be on the roof, the lounge itself will be on the top floor

Attention: Peter Curtis

South Seas Soda Company would be honored to open one soda lounge to be located in Lower Manhatten! The description you have provided sounds like a stunning place to house a soda lounge. The people of Costa Aluria love their rooftop lounges, so we already know this location will be a big hit with your residents. Our soda lounges are designed to give individuals a hip place to gather and unwind in an atmosphere different than our typical hammock fare, and we believe this soda lounge will perform admirably.

The South Seas Soda Lounge in Lower Manhatten will become our first international soda lounge, something for which we are very proud. We are certain it will become the hip place to be in very little time. We are excited that you have chosen a pool and fire pit to be part of the lounge; these features will certainly add to the ambiance and give individuals even more options while they enjoy their time at the lounge.

We extend our gratitude for your business, and thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With effervescence,
Allistair Houghton
Last edited by Costa Aluria on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:Allistair Houghton, President, South Seas Soda Company

Dear Sirs,

In our restaurants we take pride to serve fair-trade royal Brazilian meat and after viewing your range of products, is with great joy to include South Seas Soda Company in our menu. Thank you for your business.

Faithfully,
Antonio Condes, CEO

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to announce that our sodas will join the beverage selections at Pampas Steakhouses! What an excellent opportunity to help quench the thirsts of these patrons. Our sodas compliment many items quite well, and we are certain that at least one of our 31 flavors of traditional and tropical soda will prove to be an excellent choice for each of Pampas' menu items.

We extend our gratitude to Pampas, and thank them for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 am

Timmy City wrote:
Costa Aluria wrote:

Attention: Terrace Hotels Management

Does your hotel line take pride in providing the best in customer service to your guests while they are on their holidays? We believe the answer is a resounding yes. However, we note one glaring oversight in your services—that of your beverage service. And we believe we can help make your hotels make the jump above top notch service.

South Seas Soda Company has been handcrafting traditional and tropical sodas for 140 years, making it one of the world's oldest soda companies still in existence. In addition, we currently have 29 vintage and new flavors to choose from. All of our vintage flavors are the exact recipe penned by our founder over a hundred years ago, while our new flavor combinations are masterfully created by our creative flavor team. With so much experience and a wide variety of choices available, our 16 oz. glass bottled sodas can not be beaten. We believe each of your guests will find a soda they can love.

South Seas Soda Company believes in the transforming ability of our tropical sodas to mentally transport an individual to the tropics, even if only for a short while. This makes a perfect compliment Terrace Hotels, as your accommodations cater to individuals on holiday. What better way to quench their vacation thirst than with a soda holiday to the South Seas?

We believe a partnership with your airline is of mutual benefit to both of our respective companies. Our company would be delighted to join the food and beverage selections at your distinguished hotels, and formally requests such an addition from your management.

We await your response with great anticipation for the wonderful things that may become.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton, President, South Seas Soda Company

South Sands,

We humbly accept your request for a partnership. We hope this partnership will be mutually beneficial to our and your company.
Thank You,
Terrace Hotels

South Seas Soda Company is pleased to announce a partnership with Terrace Hotels and Suites! Our sodas will now join the beverage selections at this worldwide hotel chain. What an excellent opportunity for us to help quench the thirsts of those on holiday. We firmly believe in our sodas' transforming ability to whisk an individual away to the tropics, even if only for a few short moments.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 am

From: (name and title) Paul M. Clement, COO of Merridell International Airport
Name of establishment (include storefront link when applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=300306
Type of establishment: (airline, hotel, restaurant, store, lounge, club, stadium, etc) Airport
Flavors you would like to serve at your establishment: (list "all" or individual flavors) All
Comments/Notes: If any of your drinks have alcohol, they may not be served. Alcohol and tobacco is prohibited in Globus.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade