NATION

PASSWORD

The Knootian Green Book - Considerations for Joining the WA

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Knootoss
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

The Knootian Green Book - Considerations for Joining the WA

Postby Knootoss » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:50 pm

The Green Book
A Review of General Assembly Resolutions

The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss, having long maintained an independent United Nations office within it's borders, is now considering to join the World Assembly. With unacceptable restrictions from the United Nations on Knootian fisheries repealed, the ministry of Economic Affairs has conducted a thorough review of all General Assembly resolutions currently on the books. The result is a 'green book' which details policy with regards to existing resolutions. These have been divided into the following categories:

• Resolutions supported by the government of Knootoss which have been implemented in the Dutch Democratic Republic ("Knootoss proper") as well as being voluntarily upheld in the protectorates of Knootian Colombia and Ale-Yarok, jointly known as the "Knootian Federation". The vast majority of standing General Assembly resolutions fall into this category, and any resolution not listed in another category may be assumed to have the support of the Knootian government.
  • Resolutions supported by the government of Knootoss which have been implemented throughout the Knootian Federation, where significant compliance issues have been identified. Compliance issues are provided below.
  • Resolutions which the government of Knootoss has implemented in the Dutch Democratic Republic, but which will not be implemented in the Knootian Federation for reasons of economic development or domestic security. The reasons for restricting implementation to the territory where it is de jure required are provided below.
  • Resolutions which are opposed by the government of Knootoss. Compliance upon joining will be minimal, and the government of the Dutch Democratic Republic will strongly support efforts to repeal these resolutions. Reasons for opposition are provided below.

Resolutions where compliance issues have been identified
  • Compliance issues are rare. However, the brave efforts of the Knootian Defence Force against terrorists and rebels in Knootian Colombia have led, and most likely will continue to lead to some minor and most certainly unintentional violations of GA Resolution #9 (Prevention of Torture), WA Counterterrorism Act, GA Resolution #35, (The Charter of Civil Rights), GA Resolution #62 (For the Detained and Convicted), GA Resolution #67 (Habeas Corpus). Legislation to prevent these abuses is in place, but enforcement of these resolutions by Knootian Defence Force personnel operating outside of WA jurisdiction is at times difficult.
  • Domestically, Knootian legislation is theoretically compliant with GA Resolution #70 (International Competition Law). However, the Knootian competition watchdog is generally seen as weak.
  • Compliance issues exist with resolution #90 (Drug Trafficking Act). The Knootian government has failed to take serious action to prevent major corporations from illegal drug trafficking to nations with whom it has not signed a Free Trade Agreement. Its diplomats have, on occasion, pressured smaller foreign nations to promote the import of recreational drugs from Knootoss, though this is not official government policy.
  • The passage of GA Resolution #116 (the Nuclear Waste Safety Act) has prompted Knootian nuclear power stations to ship nuclear waste to "underseas permanent storage areas". International requests for inspection of these "storage areas" have been denied, as waste disposal is considered a corporate matter under Knootian law.
  • There is a rather elaborate Memorandum of Understanding related to GA Resolution #186, Medical Provisions in Blockades.

Resolutions where implementation is restricted to "Knootoss proper"

So as not to hinder the economic development of Knootian Colombia and Ale-Yarok, the following resolutions will not be enforced outside the Dutch Democratic Republic:
  • #4 Restrictions on Child Labor Implementation restricted to Knootoss Proper
  • #7 Workplace Safety Standards Act
  • #19 Child Protection Act
  • #21 Living Wage Act
  • #43 WA Labor Relations Act
  • #95 Responsible Offshore Drilling
  • #97 Quality in Health Services
  • # 118 Ethics in International Trade
  • # 139 Consumer Product Safety

For reasons of domestic security, the following resolutions will not be enforced outside the Dutch Democratic Republic:
  • #27 Freedom of Assembly
  • #40 The Landmine Convention
  • #58 Right to Privacy
  • #84 A Ban on Forced Disappearances
  • #99 Multilateral Prosecution Act
  • #107 Clean Water Act
  • # 119 Nuclear Testing Safety
  • # 136 Convention On Wartime Deceased

Resolutions which are opposed by the government of the Dutch Democratic Republic

The government of the Dutch Democratic Republic stands in opposition to the following resolutions. She will uphold their terms as little as possible, and actively support efforts at repeal:
  • #2 Rights and Duties of WA States: Knootoss wishes to reserve the right to intervene for humanitarian reasons, and stands opposed to the provisions of article three.
  • #41 Access to Life-Saving Drugs: Knootoss stands opposed to provisions two and four, and desires a more market-based approach.
  • #52 Food Welfare Act: Knootoss is opposed to the provision which mandates that national crop surpluses may be donated to the IFWO for distribution, as this generates unfair competition with Knootian agricultural exporters.
  • #66 Endangered Species Protection : Knootoss will implement transitory policies before joining the WA, to prevent "endangered' species from holding up urban expansion. Such species will be identified and exterminated insofar as they trespass on lands designated for urban expansion.
  • #86 Museums of Musical Heritage: Knootoss is opposed to mandatory pecuniary compensation.
    #95, Responsible Offshore Drilling: Knootoss feels the regulations imposed by WARODA are far too stringent, limiting the efficient extraction of natural resources, to the detriment of developing economies.
  • #97 Quality in Health Services: Knootoss finds that the language of this resolution is extremely hostile to market-based healthcare solutions, as well as medical training provided by private institutions. The Dutch Democratic Republic is also opposed to structural funding of foreign health services, by the WHA, considering this an extremely harmful and counterproductive form of development aid.
  • #102 International Criminal Court: Knootoss believes in the primacy of regional courts, and finds the ICC to be superfluous.
  • #107 Clean Water Act: Knootoss disagrees with provision one, which prevents viable research into Biological Weapons. Knootian opposition to the Clean Water Act is consistent with it's opposition to General Assembly resolution #65 (Biological Weapons Conference). Knootoss desires the right to maintain a biological weapons' deterrent.
  • # 118 Ethics in International Trade: the "tax on trade" in this resolution is in direct contravention of the economic freedoms of member states.
  • #126 Knootoss finds the Extinction Preparation Act programmes to be a waste of WASP funding.

Conclusion

The provisions of "Ethics in International Trade" cause significant opposition in the Dutch Democratic Republic, and Knootoss has been forced to suspend it's cooperation with the General Assembly fund. The government is actively committed to repealing 'Ethics in International Trade' and may re-consider membership if further economic burdens are imposed.

EDIT: Updated April 9th 2011.
Last edited by Knootoss on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 am, edited 15 times in total.

Ideological Bulwark #7 - RPed population preserves relative population sizes. Webgame population / 100 is used by default. If this doesn't work for you and it is relevant to our RP, please TG.

Enn
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Enn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 pm

This is grand news. Whilst the New Triumvirate is otherwise engaged with sorting out domestic matters, I am sure they will welcome the chance to renew diplomatic relations with the Dutch Democratic Republic.

One question I have: Will Aram Koopman be arriving in these halls shortly? If so, I'll need to get to fireproofing my office.

Stephanie Fulton,
WA Ambassador for Enn
I know what gay science is.
Reploid Productions wrote:The World Assembly as a whole terrifies me!
Pythagosaurus wrote:You are seriously deluded about the technical competence of the average human.

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:34 am

The answer to that inquiry came in the form of thick smoke wafting from under the door of the Ennish office, and the distinct smell of burning carpet.

Ideological Bulwark #7 - RPed population preserves relative population sizes. Webgame population / 100 is used by default. If this doesn't work for you and it is relevant to our RP, please TG.

Enn
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Enn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 am

Hah! Fooled you, I don't even have an office! Sure, it's been assigned, but I've never seen the inside of it, there's always someone else taking up the space.

Just who did you firebomb this time?
I know what gay science is.
Reploid Productions wrote:The World Assembly as a whole terrifies me!
Pythagosaurus wrote:You are seriously deluded about the technical competence of the average human.

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:27 am

Aram Koopman, the Knootian ambassador to the World Assembly, scowled but was otherwise unperturbed. The fire was soothing. It sparkled. Crackled. Burnt. The fire was justice.

"We'll just have to see who comes running out, screaming."

WA Building Mgmt
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby WA Building Mgmt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:21 am

Oh crap, our insurance premiums are going to go through the roof now.

William Smithers
Senior VP
WA building Management

Ainocra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ainocra » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 am

Glad my offices are in thier own building. as long as he doesn't try to bomb the bar we will be ok
Alcon Enta
Supreme Marshal of Ainocra

"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny

Hiriaurtung Arororugul
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 03, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hiriaurtung Arororugul » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:38 am

We applaud the Knootian government for its prudent policies regarding WA membership and for its innovative use of incendiary devices.
Hiriaurtung Arororugul
WA Ambassador
The People of Aundotutunagir

WARNING! This account only posts in-character and will treat all posts directed at it as in-character as well.

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 am

"Bombing the bar, eh?"

Aram Koopman scratches his chin.

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Knootoss wrote:#52 Food Welfare Act: Knootoss is opposed to the provision which mandates that national crop surpluses may be donated to the IFWO for distribution, as this generates unfair competition with Knootian agricultural exporters.

While I welcome the Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss into the World Assembly and hope that their delegation takes an active role in legislating, I feel obligated to make further comments in response to the opposition to the Food Welfare Act. There is possibly a misunderstanding, and I would hate for that to prevent the Dutch Democratic Republic from participating the FWA's initiatives.

The IFWO's surplus crop donation program does not mandate that governments (or private entities) donate to the program. Furthermore, there shouldn't be an issue with competition, because the surplus crops are distributed to areas undergoing severe crises, in which food likely could not be purchased easily anyways. I hope that I have understood the objections to the Food Welfare Act and that my response allays at least some of them.

Again, Glen-Rhodes welcomes the Dutch Democratic Republic to the World Assembly and hopes that our delegations will work or debate together on many legislative projects to come.

Dr. Bradford William Castro

Ambassador-at-Large,
Permanent Chief of Mission for World Assembly affairs,
the Commonwealth of Glen-Rhodes

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Sat May 01, 2010 3:36 am

Ambassador Castro,

The problem isn't that the government of Knootoss would feel compelled to donate food to this abortion of a programme. We do not! Further, Knootian businesses are encouraged to get rid of their surpluses in whichever way they deem to be the cheapest, whether that involves the World Assembly or just burning it all.

The issue of competition is, however, a serious one. Areas that are undergoing severe food crises are most direly needing food. They will most likely pay whatever it takes in order to get fed, even if they have to take on a little debt. In other words, the FWA is taking away our best customers through it's communist redistribution programme. This will make the receiving nations more dependent on the World Assembly, creating a dependency culture, and cost us potential revenue from food exports.

This is why my government will seek to minimise our cooperation with this programme, and support any effort at repealing the resolution that created it.

Sincerely,

~ Aram Koopman
Knootian ambassador to the World Assembly

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat May 01, 2010 7:49 am

Knootoss wrote:"Bombing the bar, eh?"

Aram Koopman scratches his chin.

*(remembers that 'Acme Weapons Neutralisers' protect the Bar & its occupants)*
*(shrugs...)*
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat May 01, 2010 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Ainocra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ainocra » Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 am

Good, I would hate to think our supply of Scotch was in danger
Alcon Enta
Supreme Marshal of Ainocra

"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm

((Review of new resolutions (General Assembly resolution #86 and onward). Only new resolutions are mentioned in this post. They will be added to the opening post as well.))

Resolutions where compliance issues have been identified

Compliance issues exist with resolution #90 (Drug Trafficking Act). The Knootian government has failed to take serious action to prevent major corporations from illegal drug trafficking to nations with whom it has not signed a Free Trade Agreement. Its diplomats have, on occasion, pressured smaller foreign nations to promote the import of recreational drugs from Knootoss, though this is not official government policy.

Resolutions where implementation is restricted to "Knootoss proper"

So as not to hinder the economic development of Knootian Colombia and Ale-Yarok, the following resolutions will not be enforced outside the Dutch Democratic Republic:
  • #95 Responsible Offshore Drilling
  • #97 Quality in Health Services

For reasons of domestic security, the following resolutions will not be enforced outside the Dutch Democratic Republic:
  • #99 Multilateral Prosecution Act
  • #107 Clean Water Act

Resolutions which are opposed by the government of the Dutch Democratic Republic

The government of the Dutch Democratic Republic stands in opposition to the following resolutions. She will uphold their terms as little as possible, and actively support efforts at repeal:
  • #95, Responsible Offshore Drilling: Knootoss feels the regulations imposed by WARODA are far too stringent, limiting the efficient extraction of natural resources, to the detriment of developing economies.
  • #97 Quality in Health Services: Knootoss finds that the language of this resolution is extremely hostile to market-based healthcare solutions, as well as medical training provided by private institutions. The Dutch Democratic Republic is also opposed to structural funding of foreign health services, by the WHA, considering this an extremely harmful and counterproductive form of development aid.
  • #102 International Criminal Court: Knootoss believes in the primacy of regional courts, and finds the ICC to be superfluous.
  • #017 Clean Water Act: Knootoss disagrees with provision one, which prevents viable research into Biological Weapons. Knootian opposition to the Clean Water Act is consistent with it's opposition to General Assembly resolution #65 (Biological Weapons Conference). Knootoss desires the right to maintain a biological weapons' deterrent.

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm

The Green Book was updated today.

It contains one new compliance issue: "The passage of the Nuclear Waste Safety Act has prompted Knootian nuclear power stations to ship nuclear waste to "underseas permanent storage areas". International requests for inspection of these "storage areas" have been denied, as waste disposal is considered a corporate matter under Knootian law."

Additionally, one resolution has been listed as being actively opposed by the government of the Dutch Democratic Republic. She will uphold their terms as little as possible, and actively support efforts at repeal: " # 115 (Space Research Station Program) - The Dutch Democratic Republic does not wish to see World Assembly monies continue to go towards rebuilding the "weapons free" World Assembly Space Research Station, considering the number of unfortunate "accidents" that have occurred, resulting in it's repeated destruction. "

The government has further indicated that the passage of "Ethics in International Trade", currently at vote, would prompt serious reconsiderations of World Assembly membership.

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Knootoss wrote:The government has further indicated that the passage of "Ethics in International Trade", currently at vote, would prompt serious reconsiderations of World Assembly membership.

It ain't over till its over. This one is going to be close. I've got every feeder voting against so far, this has turned into a member-nation vs. delegate voting battle -- there are double the member-nations voting for it than against, but even I know that one or two key players have yet to vote and could turn this beast around. I sincerely hope they do not, however I am aware of this vote's fragile nature. Things always become volatile when the people are pitted against their delegates.

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm

It could also be argued that the more well-informed, involved delegates are voting against this resolution by a significant margin, despite it's endorsement by the uninformed fluffy hordes, who generally do not engage in debate on it's merits. However, the controversy aroused by this the legislation lends good hopes towards it's repeal in the near future, and this will weigh heavily in the government's consideration.

That being said, "Ethics in International Trade" has proven firmly and definitively that the Dutch Democratic Republic should align itself firmly and formally with the fair-minded natives of the Antarctic Oasis.

~ Knootian government spokesperson, in response to questions

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Knootoss wrote:That being said, "Ethics in International Trade" has proven firmly and definitively that the Dutch Democratic Republic should align itself firmly and formally with the fair-minded natives of the Antarctic Oasis.

The Dharma camp applauds your decisiveness, and will send you a congratulatory crate of scotch around Christmas.

Yours,
Eduard

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Caption: Transferring nuclear waste to the 'underseas permanent storage areas' complies with all recommended minimal corporate safety procedures.

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm

*pats Aram Koopman on the back* Eh, that's the spirit, ambassador, that's the spirit.

Erythrina
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erythrina » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Knootoss wrote:Image

Caption: Transferring nuclear waste to the 'underseas permanent storage areas' complies with all recommended minimal corporate safety procedures.

*cough*
Law of the Sea
A resolution to restrict political freedoms in the interest of law and order.

Category: Political Stability
Strength: Mild
Proposed by: Cobdenia

Description: REALISING the current possibility for nations to claim vast swathes of oceanic territory for legal and economic reasons,

CONCERNED that such a situation has the potential to destabilise international security,

SEEKING to remedy this situation, whilst taking into account the necessity for nations to impose legal and economic jurisdiction over waters bordering their shores,

The United Nations hereby,

1. DECLARES that, for any nation with a coast:
a) The waters within 12 nautical miles of that nation's sea border should normally be counted as its 'Territorial Water', over which the nation shall have sovereign control and may enforce any and all laws of the nation in question. Waters above undersea nations are to be considered territorial in addition to those extending beyond the sea border;
b) All of the waters within 200NM of that nation’s sea border should normally be counted as its ‘Exclusive Economic Zone', within which it has the sole right to harvest natural resources, but otherwise considered as international waters;
[...]

4. DECLARES that any waters bordered by a single nation’s shores shall are to be considered as that nations territorial waters;

Be it clarified: this act in no way whatsoever affects what a sovereign nation can or cannot do, within its borders, with nuclear waste produced inside its borders.

"Territorial Water[s]" and EEZs belong to any given applicable nation, but unfortunately, they are not inside the nation's borders. Nice try, though! :)
The Red Witch
But things would never be the same: the human that she had been was an insect wandering in the cathedral her mind had become. There simply was more there than before. No sparrow could fall without her knowledge, via air traffic control; no check could be cashed without her noticing over the bank communication net. More than three hundred million lives swept before what her senses had become. Yet, she was just being born.

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:46 am

"I see lots of underlined text, but nothing about our 'underseas permanent storage areas'"

~WA Ambassador Aram Koopman, while indulging in some healthy seamanship, and tossing vats of radioactive waste overboard

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am

Knootoss terminates World Assembly contributions

THE HAGUE - Immediately after the "Ethics in International Trade" resolution was passed, the Knootian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Defence announced that the voluntary contribution of the Dutch Democratic Republic to World Assembly Agencies would be scrapped. The voluntary government contribution of the gargantuan, economically powerful nation amounted to 0.2% of GDP. Those funds will now be used for bilateral trade-for-aid programmes, as well as compensation for businesses which suffer a direct or indirect loss of competitiveness as a result of the resolution.

Minister Femke Vologdov, traditionally a proponent of Knootian World Assembly membership, pledged to use all options available to the government in order to stop the resolution from having a disruptive effect on the Knootian economy. Business leaders rallied, too, promising to contest each and every decision made by the International Trade Administration, until a repeal could be passed. "National Economic Freedoms helps", said one spokesperson for the Global Hell Group: "The burden of proof is on the ITA, to show that the manufacture of each product poses a significant threat to the national population of origin. Most of the unethical practices which the resolution alleges do not have a national impact. Even better, there is no way the World Assembly can actually do inspections in non-member nations, unless these are permitted by the local governments."

Citing complex supply chains and international customs, a captain who sails for the Republikeinse Rederij has called the legislation impossible to enforce: "Unless there is a gnome standing on the docks, telling me that 44% of the iron used to manufacture a machine that welded the nuts and bolts of a car frame I'm shipping was mined by Bigtopians who were not sufficiently restful during work hours, I'm not going to pay the assembly any taxes", adding that "the gnomes may have a reputation for always being fair, but I've never heard of em being omniscient."

On the Amsterdam stock exchange, malnutrition futures traded 4% higher, in anticipation of an economic downturn.

----

WA: "Knootoss no longer pro-business"

AMSTERDAM - A telegram informing the government that laws have been enacted to bring the Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss into compliance with the World Assembly resolution "Ethics in International Trade" was accompanied by the latest assessment of the Knootian government. Referring to the leading organs of the Dutch Democratic Republic as "a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, liberal morass", the World Assembly had quietly dropped it's assessment of the Knootian government as "pro-business".

Dismayed pundits have called on the government to restore the nations's reputation for "pro-business practices". A small demonstration outside the Binnenhof featured Order of the Invisible Hand believers, holding placards with slogans such as: "Greed is eternal" and "Profit is its own reward", demanding that the assessment be overturned immediately.

A popular anti-World Assembly website, http://www.stopdegnooms.kn, has started a campaign to report Unibotian exports to the ITA: "If you suspect that the Unibotian woman who packed your bag of potato chips was raped by a co-worker at some point in the past, fill in this form, and ask the ITA to consider a tariff", the website reported. At the time of publication, 5.621 suspected Unibotian infringements have been filed with the ITA."

----

Darenjo
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Darenjo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:44 am

We welcome Knootoss' consideration, and hope to see its presence soon. We do ask, due to the presence of certain resolutions on Knootoss' 'not-happy-with' list (among others, The Landmine Convention, Biological Weapons Ban, Freedom of Assembly) whether Knootoss would be in compliance with Darenjo's Nuclear Testing Safety should it become law.

- Darenjon GA Ambassador Dr. Park Si-Jung
Dr. Park Si-Jung, Ambassador to the World Assembly for The People's Democracy of Darenjo

Proud Member of Eastern Islands of Dharma!

Knootoss
Senator

Postby Knootoss » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 am

"Knootoss does not object to the 'Nuclear Testing Safety' resolution, and will most likely vote for it. As a World Assembly delegate for the Western Atlantic region, the Dutch Democratic Republic has indicated it's support for bringing the resolution to quorum."
~ Public statement

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly