To: The Monastic Football Association
From: The Farfadillis Football Association
Subject: The semi-final venue thing
Dear Monks,
It's the FFFF's president's 10-years-old daughter here. Daddy just left for the bathroom, and he won't be back soon by the smells of it. This is my chance to do something important (hehe!). It is a shame that you refuse to play in Kazamatsuri. I heard it's a beautiful country. Have you tried telling them to say sorry to you?
As for the safety, I don't think things will be serious. I mean, I don't think anything has happened in Kazamatsuri, has there? Everyone will be safe, I'm sure. I like that you don't want innocent people to be harmed, though!
As for the open letter, I skimmed through it. It is pretty boring, I would not worry. Who would even take the time to read that? Though I am reading all your letter and replying to it, so that might be me. But no, boring letter. I'm not reading it. Also, did you say you want to launch a full-scale military invasion on Kazamatsuri? That's wrong!
Also, is this a prank or something? You mentioned portals! Everybody knows those don't exist. It would be silly if they did. And how come you don't know money? Money is awesome! You can buy things with it! Just the other day I bought myself some ice-cream with it. Chocolate ice-cream. You should try it!
Also, I like the idea of you playing well. But why wouldn't you? That's an insult to yourselves and your opponents! Anyway, I agree. I can speak to my father too, though it seems he's asking me to call an ambulance now. Something about explosive diarrhea, apparently. Must be the food. I told him not to buy that extra large bag of Cholesterolls.
Also, isn't Kinitaria where Farfadillis won the AOCAF Cup?
Yours in... uhmm... who's Christ?
PD: Don't buy Cholesterolls.
PD2: We beat Kazamatsuri, too. I forgot to tell you that!
Mariana Miranda
FFFF President Sebastián Miranda's Daughter
FFFF President Sick; Daughter Takes Place
After an unfortunate twist of fate involving some Cholesterolls with extra cholesterol, it seems Sebastián Miranda will be out for a few weeks. As such, the unruly ruling that rules the FFFF has made his ten-year-old daughter the temporary president. Turns out nobody ever realized half of it was copied from the rules to inheriting the crown five hundred years ago. Nonetheless, the rules are the rules and Mariana Miranda will be leading the federation for now. Many people already consider her the second most competent president - second only to her father.
Also, this means all decisions she makes are official. It is unlikely to have much of an impact, however, considering how she's likely to be kept away from important matters until her father returns. In all reality, she won't make any changes. If she does, they won't have a large dimension.




