NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 9, Closed, Hodor)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:52 am

Agritum wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:
Image

I miss Eddie and Andre The Giant, myself.

I like that gif because it's Pat from Two Best Friends Play.

They did a whole month of wrestling games.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Agritum wrote:I miss Eddie and Andre The Giant, myself.

I like that gif because it's Pat from Two Best Friends Play.

They did a whole month of wrestling games.

Must see those, then.

Mind, most wrestling games are crap or highly obscure. The only decent ones are the WWE ones, which are also the only ones deign of note.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 am

Remember when Stephanie ran over Triple H's dog and blamed it on Chris Jericho?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:59 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Remember when Stephanie ran over Triple H's dog and blamed it on Chris Jericho?

I remember when HHH proudly announced to Vinnie that he had just fucked his daughter, while doing a pelvic thrust motion.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25040
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:59 am

Agritum wrote:
Constaniana wrote:My burly psychopath theory grows stronger.

During the recent years, WWE has witnessed wrestlers whose gimmick involved eating live worms on the ring, dwarves who beat up people dressed in cow costumes, a special christmas match with deadly weapons hidden in the presents, and a breakdancing Barack Obama impersonator.

Nude East Ireland wrote:

I miss Eddie and Andre The Giant, myself.

Your hobby frightens me.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am

Constaniana wrote:
Agritum wrote:During the recent years, WWE has witnessed wrestlers whose gimmick involved eating live worms on the ring, dwarves who beat up people dressed in cow costumes, a special christmas match with deadly weapons hidden in the presents, and a breakdancing Barack Obama impersonator.


I miss Eddie and Andre The Giant, myself.

Your hobby frightens me. But this won't effect our sex.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25040
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Your hobby frightens me. But this won't effect our sex.

:lol:
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 am

My opinion on professional wrestling is a very loud "meh" and boredom, personally.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 am

Also, the poll shows people hate Spain.

Also also, IC posts. Get to them.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 am

Constaniana wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:

:lol:

I regularly bodyslam Connie on the bed *nods*

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:My opinion on professional wrestling is a very loud "meh" and boredom, personally.

That's because professional wrestling and daily life in India aren't much different.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25040
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:09 am

Agritum wrote:
Constaniana wrote: :lol:

I regularly bodyslam Connie on the bed *nods*

You can suplex me any time, Agri. :blush:
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:18 am

Now I need to study the idea of independent Catalonia.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:30 am

Catalonia, admittedly, has good reasons for independence.

And Spain has good reasons to want it staying.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 am

There's no shrug option?

I'm disappointed.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Catalonia, admittedly, has good reasons for independence.

And Spain has good reasons to want it staying.

And I have good reason for not caring.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Catalonia, admittedly, has good reasons for independence.

And Spain has good reasons to want it staying.

And I have good reason for not caring.

Nah. Barcelona has kickass beaches.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:And I have good reason for not caring.

Nah. Barcelona has kickass beaches.

I don't think it matters which country I fly to, as long as Barcelona is still there.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Name: Portugal
Leader: Jorge Luis
Flag:
Composed of: Portugal
Language(s): Portuguese
Description: Portugal is a shithole.
Characters from here: n/a
Changes since magic was revealed: In 2020, Portugal was in a massive economic crisis. This was not helped by the fact Lisbon was severely damaged by the War. Portugal's economy crashed, and that was accelerated even further due to a brain drain - two million Portuguese citizens live and work outside Portugal, primarily in Brazil, USA and Germany. Today, Portugal is a very poor, highly racist country that is known as the shithole of Europe, as people are growing increasingly frustrated and extreme.

Because they dicked with me in EU4.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:27 pm

"Who's that from?"

"Santa. Don't you know I worship him? Or was that Satan? I always get them confused."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26630062

I read the headline while listening to this, which I find all too appropriate.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Name: Merseyggah The Pool of Livers
Age (Actual): 823
Age (Appears): 823
Race: Living Fae City
Appearance (Picture or good description): This, but with giant gigantic eyes and organic towers dotting the landscape, along with tentacles. It oozes a sickly green slime.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 10
STR 9
DUR 8
SPD 1
FS 9

Weaknesses: Has lost one of its important assets: its own inhabitants, the Liverpudlians.
Personality: Merseyggah is enigmatic and uncomprehensible, except for its absurd hate for Manchester and anything Manchester-related. Even while being a cruel Fae monster, Merseyggah is still affectioned to its lost inhabitants, the Liverpudlians or Scousers.
History: Liverpool actually didn't get vaporized during Azazel's invasion of Earth. In fact, the invasion awakened its true nature: that of an ancient dormant Fae monster called Merseyggah, which had fallen on Earth during primitive times, eventually possessing the grounds of a city founded by some Englishmen in the Middle Ages. During its sleep, Merseyggah managed to covertly influence several important historical events and figures...in Liverpool. Still, he pretty much created the Beatles, so that's ok.

That said, when the demons attacked, Merseyggah was awakened and, in one absurd fit of Scouser Fae Cthulhu anger, it proceeded to obliterate all the demons which had attacked Liverpool, before teleporting away as part of a self-defense manuever.

Currently, Merseyggah is blocked on the other side of the Milky Way, trying to go back to Earth even while suffering from ridiculous slowness. Even then, every planet encountered by Merseyggah has suffered an horrible fate at the hands of the Liverpudlian Fae Space Monster, which still possesses an inane strength and magical power.


Don't worry, I'm not actually going to roleplay this...thing.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Agritum wrote:
Name: Merseyggah The Pool of Livers
Age (Actual): 823
Age (Appears): 823
Race: Living Fae City
Appearance (Picture or good description): This, but with giant gigantic eyes and organic towers dotting the landscape, along with tentacles. It oozes a sickly green slime.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 10
STR 9
DUR 8
SPD 1
FS 9

Weaknesses: Has lost one of its important assets: its own inhabitants, the Liverpudlians.
Personality: Merseyggah is enigmatic and uncomprehensible, except for its absurd hate for Manchester and anything Manchester-related. Even while being a cruel Fae monster, Merseyggah is still affectioned to its lost inhabitants, the Liverpudlians or Scousers.
History: Liverpool actually didn't get vaporized during Azazel's invasion of Earth. In fact, the invasion awakened its true nature: that of an ancient dormant Fae monster called Merseyggah, which had fallen on Earth during primitive times, eventually possessing the grounds of a city founded by some Englishmen in the Middle Ages. During its sleep, Merseyggah managed to covertly influence several important historical events and figures...in Liverpool. Still, he pretty much created the Beatles, so that's ok.

That said, when the demons attacked, Merseyggah was awakened and, in one absurd fit of Scouser Fae Cthulhu anger, it proceeded to obliterate all the demons which had attacked Liverpool, before teleporting away as part of a self-defense manuever.

Currently, Merseyggah is blocked on the other side of the Milky Way, trying to go back to Earth even while suffering from ridiculous slowness. Even then, every planet encountered by Merseyggah has suffered an horrible fate at the hands of the Liverpudlian Fae Space Monster, which still possesses an inane strength and magical power.


Don't worry, I'm not actually going to roleplay this...thing.

Did you find my stash?

If you say yes, then I know you're lying. Probably because I don't have a stash.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Agritum wrote:
Name: Merseyggah The Pool of Livers
Age (Actual): 823
Age (Appears): 823
Race: Living Fae City
Appearance (Picture or good description): This, but with giant gigantic eyes and organic towers dotting the landscape, along with tentacles. It oozes a sickly green slime.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 10
STR 9
DUR 8
SPD 1
FS 9

Weaknesses: Has lost one of its important assets: its own inhabitants, the Liverpudlians.
Personality: Merseyggah is enigmatic and uncomprehensible, except for its absurd hate for Manchester and anything Manchester-related. Even while being a cruel Fae monster, Merseyggah is still affectioned to its lost inhabitants, the Liverpudlians or Scousers.
History: Liverpool actually didn't get vaporized during Azazel's invasion of Earth. In fact, the invasion awakened its true nature: that of an ancient dormant Fae monster called Merseyggah, which had fallen on Earth during primitive times, eventually possessing the grounds of a city founded by some Englishmen in the Middle Ages. During its sleep, Merseyggah managed to covertly influence several important historical events and figures...in Liverpool. Still, he pretty much created the Beatles, so that's ok.

That said, when the demons attacked, Merseyggah was awakened and, in one absurd fit of Scouser Fae Cthulhu anger, it proceeded to obliterate all the demons which had attacked Liverpool, before teleporting away as part of a self-defense manuever.

Currently, Merseyggah is blocked on the other side of the Milky Way, trying to go back to Earth even while suffering from ridiculous slowness. Even then, every planet encountered by Merseyggah has suffered an horrible fate at the hands of the Liverpudlian Fae Space Monster, which still possesses an inane strength and magical power.


Don't worry, I'm not actually going to roleplay this...thing.

What.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:
Name: Merseyggah The Pool of Livers
Age (Actual): 823
Age (Appears): 823
Race: Living Fae City
Appearance (Picture or good description): This, but with giant gigantic eyes and organic towers dotting the landscape, along with tentacles. It oozes a sickly green slime.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 10
STR 9
DUR 8
SPD 1
FS 9

Weaknesses: Has lost one of its important assets: its own inhabitants, the Liverpudlians.
Personality: Merseyggah is enigmatic and uncomprehensible, except for its absurd hate for Manchester and anything Manchester-related. Even while being a cruel Fae monster, Merseyggah is still affectioned to its lost inhabitants, the Liverpudlians or Scousers.
History: Liverpool actually didn't get vaporized during Azazel's invasion of Earth. In fact, the invasion awakened its true nature: that of an ancient dormant Fae monster called Merseyggah, which had fallen on Earth during primitive times, eventually possessing the grounds of a city founded by some Englishmen in the Middle Ages. During its sleep, Merseyggah managed to covertly influence several important historical events and figures...in Liverpool. Still, he pretty much created the Beatles, so that's ok.

That said, when the demons attacked, Merseyggah was awakened and, in one absurd fit of Scouser Fae Cthulhu anger, it proceeded to obliterate all the demons which had attacked Liverpool, before teleporting away as part of a self-defense manuever.

Currently, Merseyggah is blocked on the other side of the Milky Way, trying to go back to Earth even while suffering from ridiculous slowness. Even then, every planet encountered by Merseyggah has suffered an horrible fate at the hands of the Liverpudlian Fae Space Monster, which still possesses an inane strength and magical power.


Don't worry, I'm not actually going to roleplay this...thing.

What.

I felt that having Liverpool simply get blown up in Grace's backstory was too much anti-climatic and lacking in creativity.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25040
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Agritum wrote:
Name: Merseyggah The Pool of Livers
Age (Actual): 823
Age (Appears): 823
Race: Living Fae City
Appearance (Picture or good description): This, but with giant gigantic eyes and organic towers dotting the landscape, along with tentacles. It oozes a sickly green slime.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 10
STR 9
DUR 8
SPD 1
FS 9

Weaknesses: Has lost one of its important assets: its own inhabitants, the Liverpudlians.
Personality: Merseyggah is enigmatic and uncomprehensible, except for its absurd hate for Manchester and anything Manchester-related. Even while being a cruel Fae monster, Merseyggah is still affectioned to its lost inhabitants, the Liverpudlians or Scousers.
History: Liverpool actually didn't get vaporized during Azazel's invasion of Earth. In fact, the invasion awakened its true nature: that of an ancient dormant Fae monster called Merseyggah, which had fallen on Earth during primitive times, eventually possessing the grounds of a city founded by some Englishmen in the Middle Ages. During its sleep, Merseyggah managed to covertly influence several important historical events and figures...in Liverpool. Still, he pretty much created the Beatles, so that's ok.

That said, when the demons attacked, Merseyggah was awakened and, in one absurd fit of Scouser Fae Cthulhu anger, it proceeded to obliterate all the demons which had attacked Liverpool, before teleporting away as part of a self-defense manuever.

Currently, Merseyggah is blocked on the other side of the Milky Way, trying to go back to Earth even while suffering from ridiculous slowness. Even then, every planet encountered by Merseyggah has suffered an horrible fate at the hands of the Liverpudlian Fae Space Monster, which still possesses an inane strength and magical power.


Don't worry, I'm not actually going to roleplay this...thing.

It should land in Astraea during the finale of R-Evol. *nods*
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atkemri, Endem, Firaxin, Flarbinia, Ort, Ralnis, Uttland, Wysten

Advertisement

Remove ads