NATION

PASSWORD

USG PMC -Currently only training contracts/Recruiting troops

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Nationalist Republic of Russia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nationalist Republic of Russia » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Recruit Application
Name: James Petrov
Current Nationality (Demonym): Russian
Position applying for: Squad commander in infantry
Last military rank: Lieutenant Colonel
Former Military Training (Please include all elite and specialized military schools):St. Petersburg MVD Internal Troops Military Institute, V.I. Lenin Political-Military Academy
Skills: marksmanship, demolition, infantry, hand to hand combat
Conflicts served in: Afghanistan,Somalia,Chechnya,Georgia
Possible conflicts with other nationalities or political ideologies?:
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts): 5 years
Era of Service: (1805/1950/Current Day/Other) Current day
Family or individuals to receive death benefits: Nadia Petrov, Vladimir Petrov
Other Bio/Backstory Details (Needed for character development):a former Spetzsnaz officer who fought many wars, he is skilled in many combat activities and is currently unemployed and looking for work. All he knows is war and he loves being in war and he would like to use Galil.
Last edited by The Nationalist Republic of Russia on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:11 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

ULI-SCHWYZ-GALIEN REGIMENTAL COMMAND
MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit Junior Officer James Petrov is to report to USG Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the USG Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit Junior Officer James Petrov is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to USG Advanced Refresher Training (OTC) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit Junior Officer James Petrov will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of FAR 22, Galil ACE 32, SG 553, or H&K 417 assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit Junior Officer James Petrov will be assigned to 10th Platoon, Beta Company, Galien Regiment as a junior level officer, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

V. Welcome aboard! Be sure to pick up a welcome packet at Reg. Base Airport.

CSM Terrence McClanahan, Chief Drill Instructor, Bugeber FX Training Center

Col. Laurent Cogant, Comm. Officer, Galien Regiment

Gen. Nelson Tell, Comm. Officer & CEO, Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments/Corp.

22 OCT 2013

USG Regimental Orders 453668-BUGFX
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:29 pm

To: HRH Prince Zach Wright VC CBE & The Board of Directors, British Imperial Industries
From: Xavier Marchand, Chief Contracting and Purchasing Agent, USG Security Corp.
Subject: VIP Protection Contract for the USG Security Corp.
Encryption: High

Prince Zach Wright,

We thank you for the opportunity for the Uli-Schwyz-Galien Security Corporation to work with British Imperial Industries and be able to protect your personnel as well as deal with the groups that threaten your existence and livelihood. After consultation with the executive body of the USG Security Corporation, we are, of course, interested in taking the contract. The necessary USG personnel have been selected from the Galien Regiment in order to perform these tasks. We were curious to know if you had any more intelligence on enemy activity and more specific numbers for the four belligerent groups you have listed. Also, rival corporations were listed in this contract and the executives here at USG were wondering about their identity.

The platoon and necessary gear are being ready for deployment and will arrive shortly by aircraft. We only await payment to our account with EngolBanc and the further details requested.

Sincerely,

Xavier Marchand, Chief Contracting/Purchasing Agent, USG Security Corp.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:35 am

A New Start for 1950 !

The Uli-Schwyz Regiment is looking for World War 2 veteran recruits!
They are looking for experienced MOTORCYCLE RIDERS, MECHANIZED DRIVERS/CREW, JET PILOTS AND COMMANDOS!

The Uli-Schwyz still want recruits for a PT conflict in 1950. Please note in application whether your recruit is applying for present day or 1950's. Applying date would be in 1949.
My Factbook

British Imperial Industries
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby British Imperial Industries » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: HRH Prince Zach Wright VC CBE & The Board of Directors, British Imperial Industries
From: Xavier Marchand, Chief Contracting and Purchasing Agent, USG Security Corp.

Prince Zach Wright,

We thank you for the opportunity for the Uli-Schwyz-Galien Security Corporation to work with British Imperial Industries and be able to protect your personnel as well as deal with the groups that threaten your existence and livelihood. After consultation with the executive body of the USG Security Corporation, we are, of course, interested in taking the contract. The necessary USG personnel have been selected from the Galien Regiment in order to perform these tasks. We were curious to know if you had any more intelligence on enemy activity and more specific numbers for the four belligerent groups you have listed. Also, rival corporations were listed in this contract and the executives here at USG were wondering about their identity.

The platoon and necessary gear are being ready for deployment and will arrive shortly by aircraft. We only await payment to our account with EngolBanc and the further details requested.

Sincerely,

To: The Uli-Schwyz-Galian Security Corporation

We are unaware of the capabilities of these belligerent groups and was hoping you could tell us.

Signature of The CEO: HRH Prince Zach Wright VC CBE
Signature of The Board of Directors: HRH Prince David Wright GC
Saul Williamston
Jericho Jones
Raymond Johnson
Rory Thornton
This is not a nation, this is a storefront based in The New United Britsh Empire

“The flag is red
My fingers are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem writes you!”

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Prince Zach Wright,

We understand the fog of war can be intense, hence your inability to tell us much about the threats to your personnel. Recon teams will be selected from the platoon sent to guard you to gather information on your opponents. We also have a somewhat comprehensive intelligence network that has been tapped in order to provide more information. Should your opponents be buying arms or supplies, hiring assassins and hit teams, contracting their own PMCs or active on networks; then we will find out about it. We are determined to complete a successful contract and will perform due diligence in ensuring the ultimate beneficial outcome. Thank you once again for putting your trust in us.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 am

Find Adventure! Find A Calling!
Give up on Boring Civilian Life!

The Uli-Schwyz-Galien PMC is looking for veteran recruits!
Sign up now for great benefits, excellent pay and adventure! The USG is looking for specialized skillsets such as pilots, medics, cyber warfare experts, and mechanized vehicle crewmembers.
My Factbook

The Goryevdre Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Goryevdre Islands » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Room 02 (Officer of the Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence)
Naval Intelligence Division (NID) Building
Saint Michel
The Goryevdre Islands
SM574
The Uli-Schwyz-Galien Security Corporation

10th December, 2013

Dear sir/ma'am

Recently, our nation was shook by of bombings across the capital city. We have reason to believe that these bombings were triggered by a foreign terrorist group possibly with financial backing. However, we cannot be certain with any of our information at this current situation. Anyway, the point of this message is to inquire as to whether your private military company is available to conduct bomb disposal operations within our country. It is unknown at this time whether any more bombs are present in the capital or elsewhere in the country, but most of our bomb disposal experts are Naval divers and are otherwise occupied. The nation has been put on Critical terrorist threat level, so our assumption is that your forces would work alongside our police forces, namely the Balbyston Police Service, in sweeping and disposing of any further explosive devices.

Yours faithfully,

Commodore Alexa Deering, RGN
Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 pm

To: Commodore Alexa Deering, RGN
Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence, The Goryevdre Islands
Subject: EOD Teams to disable and remove IEDs and bombs from Goryevdre Islands

Commodore Deering,

It is with great pleasure that I come to you with news from General Tell that we have decided to take on your offered contract.
We have bomb disposal teams ready, to be deployed from our base island to your nation in order to assist in the removal of unstable explosive ordnance from your capital city of St. Michel and any other locales within your nation where such devices might be found. These men, handpicked and trained, are from the Galien Regiment. They will certainly be able to work hand in hand with your police and military forces to be able to restore order in your land.

Upon some final paperwork and contract deals to be worked out, along with initial fees deposited to our account with EngolBanc, I think we can consider this an initiated contract. The EOD teams will be flying out momentarily with some gear on board a C907 Cayman Tactical Airlifter to touchdown in Saint Michel. Should the contract extend beyond a one month span, a relief crew will be flown out, due to the highly stressful and demanding specific operations involved, to avoid burnout and fatigue related mistakes. We look forward to working with you and hope for a successful completion of the contract.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:08 am

Sign up now for great benefits, excellent pay and adventure! The USG is looking for specialized skill sets such as pilots, medics, explosive ordnance disposal, cyber warfare experts, combat engineers and mechanized vehicle crew members.
My Factbook

Al Hasakah
Attaché

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Hasakah » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Recruit Application
Name: Khaleela Hammoud
Current Nationality (Demonym): Al Hasak
Position applying for: Combat Medic
Last military rank: Sergeant (in the Al Hasak Tactical Intervention Police)
Former Military Training: Basic Policing Course, Civil Order Course, Tactical Intervention Course, Al Hasak Armed Forces Medical College, Combat Medical Training
Skills: Khaleela is a trained combat medic and has benefited from almost a dozen high profile operations. She speaks Arabic and English and is also proficient in weapons handling and tactical driving, having received training either officially or from her colleagues in the Tactical Intervention Police.
Conflicts served in: Al Hasak War on Terror
Possible conflicts with other nationalities or political ideologies?: None
Desired term of service: 8 years
Era of Service: Current
Family or individuals to receive death benefits: Family members living in Ishtut, Al Hasakah
Other Bio/Backstory Details (Needed for character development): Born in Ishtut, Al Hasakah, Khaleela is the daughter of a tax collector for the local government authorities and a nurse at the local hospital. She had a relatively normal upbringing - for Al Hasakah - but was inspired in her teen years to enter the medical profession after her mother. However, after graduating school she saw that there were jobs going in the Al Hasak Police, specifically as a Combat Medic in the Tactical Intervention Police. She applied successfully for the role, but before she could take it up she had to study Combat Medical Training at the Al Hasak Armed Forces Medical College and also undertake several courses that are a requirement for entry into the Tactical Intervention Police including the Tactical Intervention Course and Civil Order Course. After almost two years of training, Khaleela was involved in her first operation. Noticing her potential, she was assigned to one of the foremost Tactical Entry Teams in Al Hasakah, as the combat medic. She has been heavily involved with many operations including, but not limited to, counter-terrorist operations, counter-narcotics operations, anti-smuggling operations and anti-piracy operations. After ten years of service in the Al Hasak Tactical Intervention Police, she has decided to leave and seek employment in a private military company.
The Republic of Al Hasakah
RP Population: 32,000,000 approx.
Denonym: Al Hasak

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:04 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

MEDERANO ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit Junior NCO Khaleela Hammoud is to report to USG Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Touloux, Terre Des Gaules; whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the USG Island Base departing from Touloux, TDG.

II. Upon landing, Recruit Junior NCO Khaleela Hammoud is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to USG Advanced Refresher Training (OTC) at Bugeber FX Camp, Med. Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit Junior NCO Khaleela Hammoud will pick up basic issue gear, medical kits and sidearm and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit Junior NCO Khaleela Hammoud will be assigned as a combat medic to HQ Platoon, Zeta Company, Galien Regiment as a junior level NCO, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

Col. Laurent Cogant, Comm. Officer, Galien Regiment

01 JAN 2014

USG Regimental Orders 500123-BUGFX
My Factbook

Al Hasakah
Attaché

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Hasakah » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Basically, I'm RPing the Embassy during whatever crisis might unfold so there'll be a large element of character RP. The Consulate will not have much interaction, depends on how it goes, and the Ambassador's Residence won't get as much interaction as the Embassy will. The role of the Embassy Security Detachment is very similiar to the role of the Marine Security Guards as US Embassies around the world. It is unlikely the Embassy will receive a direct attack but a lot of things will be happening around the area and the Ambassador will need to undertake some visits to volatile areas of Osterlais.

To: Uli-Schwyz-Galien Security Corporation
From: His Excellency Ali Farman; Al Hasak Ambassador to Osterlais

Dear sir/ma'am,

I have found myself and my Embassy in a spot of trouble. You are most likely not aware, but our host nation, Osterlais, is building up for something big and something dangerous. Their current ruler, a man who goes by the name of Kaijn, has fallen into a mental decline and it is believed by many, though not publicly, it will not be long before his death. It has been predicted that when his demise takes place, a revolution that has been brewing for many years will reach the surface and the nation will end up in turmoil. This is where the USG Security Corporation comes in. I have contacted the Diplomatic Service back in Al Hasakah and they agree with me - the safest thing to do would be to bring in extra security. Not only for me and my Embassy but also for my Residence and the Al Hasak Consulate in Osterlais.

It would also benefit you if you knew that the Embassy maintains a team of six soldiers from the Al Hasak Army that form the Embassy Security Detachment. Their main role, however, is to secure the interior of the Chancery and also confidential information that the Embassy holds. They also man the Security Office in the main building as well as the CCTV Monitoring Room. It would be worth noting that the Chancery possesses a Panic Room that was designed to withstand earthquakes rather than hostile forces. The Consulate is not equipped with this and only has a total of four Guards that are locally trained and hired. They are not armed.

In summation, I wish to hire a four man Close Protection Team for myself, twelve men on two rotations of six to guard the Embassy compound, twelve men on two rotations of six to guard the Consulate and finally eight men on two rotations of four to guard the Ambassador's Residence. The accommodation for all of these men will be provided by nearby hotels, however the eight contractors assigned to the Ambassador's Residence will live in spare rooms in the Residence its self.

Contract Application
Nation, Corporation or Political Entity: Al Hasak Diplomatic Service
Type of Contract desired: Low Level
Initial Offered Contract Fee: $350,000 per month, $1,050,000 in total
Suspected Duration of contract: 3 months
Tech of Contract: MT
VIPs/Personnel to be protected: Al Hasak Ambassador, His Excellency Ali Farman
Nations or enemy groups in conflict with yours: None, currently
Allies to your group or nation: Kaijn's government in Osterlais
IC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=277323
OOC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=277343
Desired size of unit to contract: 36 contractors are required
Goals desired to be accomplished by USG for completion of contract: Security of Embassy perimeter and grounds and the successful protection of the Al Hasak Ambassador
Maps images or links: None, currently

Kindest regards,
His Excellency Ali Farman
The Republic of Al Hasakah
RP Population: 32,000,000 approx.
Denonym: Al Hasak

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 am

To: His Excellency Ali Farman; Al Hasak Ambassador to Osterlais, Al Hasakah
Subject: Diplomatic protection contract

Ambassador Farman,

It is with great pleasure that I come to you with promising news. After a brief consultation with General Tell, we have decided to take on your offered contract with extreme confidence. VIP and diplomatic protection are specialties that we excel in.

A team has been selected from some of our top veterans from the Regiments and we will be preparing them for deployment shortly to Osterlais in order to bolster your diplomatic guard. We may need to 'borrow' use of your diplomatic pouch to ship certain technological items and gear that would be most useful to our personnel, but might not pass customs. The fees are agreeable, and any additional fees will be assessed accordingly. If there is any other useful information about this contract that you can pass along to us, we would be most appreciative, including the armaments we would be able to bring in to Osterlais. As well, we might also desire any intelligence available on other areas of Osterlais that the Ambassador might need to visit in the course of his duties. Should no intelligence be available, that is alright, as we will be able to tap into our own network to fill in the gaps.
We look forward to a successful initiation of the contract.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 am

Sign up now for great benefits, excellent pay and adventure! The USG is looking for specialized skill sets such as pilots, combat engineers, cyber warfare experts, and mechanized vehicle crew members.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:21 am

To: The USG Security Corporation PMC
From: HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright VC CBE PC of The New United British Empire
Encryption: Top Secret

My nation, and soon region, has been forced to take a sudden 'reality check'. We've realised that we are as safe as previously thought. A new threat has emerged internally, and as a nation we have decided to hire The USG Security Corporation.
Contract Application
Nation, Corporation or Political Entity: The Constitutional Monarchy of The New United British Empire
Type of Contract desired: COIN
Initial Offered Contract Fee (If different from basic terms. Other fees to be assessed. Please see min. retainer in basic contract): 1,000,000 NSD
Suspected Duration of contract: 6-18 months
Tech of Contract: MT
Personnel to be trained: 7th, 13th and 14th Divisions
VIPs/Personnel to be protected: The British Imperial Throne, Parliament and The Cabinet
Individuals/groups that are to be rescued: currently, none
Enemy threats or targets to be eliminated: I'timad Abbas bin Amirmoez, Nolan Donaghue, Mahdi Alinejad, Zavier Trent, Percy Paige
Nations or enemy groups in conflict with yours: The Communist Party1. of Britain
Allies to your group or nation: Free Sealand
IC Thread (Mandatory):
OOC Thread (Mandatory):
Desired size of unit to contract (Plt., Co., Bn., 1 Regiment, Whole Sec. Corp., air or mech. assets, small team for recon/intel/sniper mission): Regiment
Goals desired to be accomplished by USG for completion of contract: reduction in strength for the Communist Insurgency Forces and the retraining of the 7th, 13th and 14th Divisions
Maps images or links (Optional, but appreciated):

1. Former Party, now insurgency group
2. I will TG you the link when the RP starts

Signature of Government Approval:- Prime Minister The Rt Hon. Duncan Stephen Fry KG MP
Signature of Royal Approval:- HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright VC CBE PC
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 am

To: HRH Prince Zach Eli-David Wright VC CBE PC of ; The New United British Empire
Subject: Training, Protection and Counter Insurgency Contract

Prince Zach Eli-David Wright,

First of all, I am extremely sorry for the delay, but there were some lengthy discussions about this contract with General Tell and the board, and the feasibility of bringing it to completion. I will be honest in saying that we have had some reservations and needed to do some of our own intelligence gathering into the matter and the theater in question. With those intel operations mostly completed, I can inform you that tentatively, your contract has been approved.

A group has been selected from our top companies from the Schwyz and Galien Regiments, as well as a task force of fixed and rotor wing from our air arm, and we will be preparing them for deployment shortly as soon as arrangements are made and negotiation of fees are discussed. A proper and adequate down payment will be expected, due to the nature of the operations and the extra cost in initiating this contract.

The bid you have listed is far too low. In fact, it is missing two zeros, at the very least, if the contract did indeed go to the completion of 18 months as listed. Mobilization of a whole regiment as well as the multi-faceted nature of the contract, with elements of VIP protection, counter-insurgency, military training, as well as interdiction and other operations that would need to be conducted, including use of our air arm in conjunction with yours and your ground forces, would necessitate much higher fees.
Additional fees will be assessed accordingly when forces are deployed and operations deem it necessary.

If there is any other useful information about this contract that you can pass along to us, we would be most appreciative, but we think that our network has been able to brief us adequately.

We look forward to a successful initiation of the contract.

Sincerely,

At this time, I won't be able to start a new RP, but since I have not heard from you, I assumed that this had never gone forward. I think its allowable that you can claim IC that USG forces are in operation in your nation, as to RPing them, if that ever does come up, maybe we can discuss that then.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Sign up now for great benefits, excellent pay and adventure! The USG is looking for specialized skill sets such as pilots, combat engineers, cyber warfare experts, and mechanized vehicle crew members.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:24 pm

BIRTH OF THE RAVEN'S PRIDE REGIMENT

With the recent break up of the Spartanian Empire, events led to the funnelling of recruits to the USG Security Corporation from Insula Fera as anarchy tore up the island consisting of Nu Sparta, Pangus and Prudenesia, all former states of the Spartanian Empire; along with unclaimed territory populated with wild tribes and colonies of the United Kingdom of Aquitayne and Symphonia. Some of the displaced had already been residing in Terre Des Gaules when the daring terrorist strike that shut down the Spartanian power grid and infrastucture was launched. The subsequent rebellion and civil war that resulted hindered the return of the mass wave of immigrants from Prudenesia and Pangus that desired to join their compatriots in overthrowing their Spartanian overlords on the home island.

Likewise, Spartanians stuck abroad, both in Gaul and elsewhere, were unable to secure transport home to come to the rescue of the Spartanian Imperial government as it was under assault. So Touloux and Marseille in Terre Des Gaules became the main ports of exodus and influx of Insula Ferans. Secretly, the Gaul Republican government, overjoyed to be rid of the troublesome elements of the Pruden and Pangegian immigrants, were glad to send them along home, to reinforce the legions of the Heralds of Pangus and the FRP, Prudenesian Resistance Front. It helped that the Heralds and FRP command were desperate to have their countrymen come join them. So much so, that they were secretly feeding money to the Gauls. Many families of Pangus and Prudene were shipped out by boatloads at night, away from prying eyes, on boats piloted by Gaul merchant crew. Some were also airlifted by transports of the Gaul Air Force.

Meanwhile, Spartanians, with a few loyalist Pangegians and Prudenes, were flown out of Touloux International to the HQ Base island of the USG. There has been a long standing agreement for such arrangements, with any recruits for the USG being spirited out to the island by chartered flight. Not for decades though, has there been such an influx of so many recruits at any one given time. Not satisfied with the speed of USG logistics in transporting the Insula Ferans, the AFG (Gaul Air Force) lent several of their own transports, in order to be free of the burden of so many migrants, both legal and otherwise. On board these flights were warriors that had served in the EWS PMC, as well as the ISGF regular and elite units. One plane was almost entirely filled of fighters from Pal'land's First Division. As they assembled on the USG Island, two men met to discuss the fates of many more.

Major Nie'halma Vi'stila, a former Zulu SF Division commander in the EWS (Eternally Warring Spartanians PMC), and a small entourage of Spartanian officers met with General Nelson Tell, commander of the USG Regiments, in a small structure right off the Khaddiuggia tarmac. Papers were signed and the fourth regiment of the USG was born, the Raven's Pride Regiment. All the other regiments throughout the history of the Uli-Schwyz were multi-national, with a heavy lean towards Neu Engollian in the earlier days of their history. Uniquely, this regiment would consist entirely of Insula Ferans, and almost entirely of Spartanians, with a sprinkling of Pangegians and Prudenesians.

Knowing that continuing on the fight at present was a lost cause, they would commit themselves to be loyal to the USG Command, hoping that one day, when all their contract obligations were up, they could return with pride to their homeland and help in liberating it from those that had trashed a mighty empire. In the meantime, while working towards that goal, the highly selected and filtered men of the new Regiment would fulfill a qualified manpower shortage in the USG, who were lacking in elite, commando trained personnel to take on contracts that lately were flowing in like water, it seemed.

Major Nie'halma Vi'stila became the executive officer, while Colonel Stephane Bellerose, a former NEDM-DGC veteran, took command of the fledgling Raven's Pride Regiment. While they need little sharpening of skills, they are now currently training with USG cadre in order to fully integrate into the USG Regiments. Training is occurring both on the USG home island, and in The Rombergian Arctic Islands for Arctic combat, which many of the Spartanians are not accustomed to with the milder, maritime climate over the bulk of Insula Fera.

A member of the Raven's Pride Regiment of the USG in training on the Rombergian Arctic Islands.
Note the Raven patch on the shoulder.

RAVEN'S PRIDE REGIMENT
CO: Col. Stephane Bellerose
XO: Major Nie'halma Vi'stila
CSM: Ien'ia Je'mal

COMPANIES:

1. Tribus (HQ)
  2. Hasta
  3. Lupus (Commando Ops Co.)
  4. Silva
  5. Saxum (Heavy Weapons Co.)
  6. Securis
  7. Telum (Mechanized Co.)
  8. Scorpionum
  9. Serpens (Amphibious Ops Co.)
  10. Jungo (Combat Engineer Co.)

* (100% Insula Feran: 93% Spartanian, 4% Pangegian, 3% Prudenesian)

As is custom with the USG Regiments, all standard battle rifles are chambered to a universal 7.62mm, but the choice is left to the soldier as to which rifle suits them. They can pick out of a selection of H&K, Galil, Stoner or SG and NEDI (both produced in Neu Engollon, SG under license)
As a unit, decreed by Major Vi'stila, and deferred by Colonel Bellerose, the Raven's Pride all chose to exclusively use NEDI arms which are based off the old Coeli Concínnant designs, which they were most familiar with.

Arms Utilized:

Standard Battle Rifle: NEG 26
Other AR in use: NEG 25 MWR
Sniper Rifle: NEG 75 BAR
AAR Rifle: NEG SAAR or NEG 120
SMG: NEG SMG 9
LMG: NEG 70 SFS
Sidearm: NEG Talon
Combat Kit knife: Soldier's choice
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook

Prichardstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prichardstan » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 am

Recruit Application
Name: Princh Widden
Current Nationality (Demonym): Prichardstan
Position applying for: captain or higher
Last military rank: colnel
Former Military Training (Please include all elite and specialized military schools): Prichardstan national millitary school
Skills: Technology for launching and using atomic weapons, Leading gang of tanks.
Conflicts served in: Prichardstan army
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts): 3 contracts
Era of Service: (1805/1950/Current Day/Other)
Family or individuals to receive death benefits: no
Other Bio/Backstory Details (Needed for character development): Faught in the war (with invaders)
Usually, there is 2 types of nations.
Big, agressive nations, and small strugling nations.
Prichardstan is none of that.
"always best for the citizen, peace for the world"

Join The Region of Environmental Nations!

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 am

Recruit Application
Name: Brian O'Callahan
Current Nationality (Demonym): North Daeconese
Position applying for: Officer
Last military rank: Captain
Former Military Training (Please include all elite and specialized military schools):
  • NDAF Military Recruit Academy, Fort Liberty, Dalshire
  • NDAF Ranger Academy
  • NDAF SpecOps Training Program
  • NDAF Guerrilla Warfare Training Course
  • NDAF Counter-Terrorist War Games
  • NDFP Urban Warfare Training Course
Skills: Leadership; Squad Tactics; Urban Warfare; Guerrilla Warfare; Modern Weapons: Counter-Terrorism;
Conflicts served in:
  • Peacekeeping in Dalshire Province from Insurgent rebels (February 14, 2006 - October 31, 2007)
  • Border Disputes with Dubrovka (April 21, 2008 - December 25, 2009)
  • Dubrovkan Insurgency in Port Holland (January 1, 2010 - November 26, 2013)
  • Communists
  • Fascism
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts): 8 years
Era of Service: Present Day
Family or individuals to receive death benefits:
Parents:
Robert O'Callahan (Father)
Karen O'Callahan (Mother)

Family:
Michael O'Callahan (Brother)
Heath O'Callahan (Brother)
Liam O'Callahan (Brother)
Daniel O'Callahan (Brother)

Ava O'Callahan (Sister)
Rachel O'Callahan (Sister)

Relationships:
Michele Weston (Girlfriend)

Other Bio/Backstory Details (Needed for character development):

Brian was born on February 23, 1988, in the captial city of Waterwitt. He was raised in the tough West End, where he would get into scuffles with the kids from the neighboring housing block. but however, when his older brother Daniel got arrested by the Waterwitt City Police Department (WCPD) over his debt of £300 pounds to a convicted juvenile, which ended up with a huge brawl, he saw how a life of petty crime wouldn't get him anywhere.

He decided to join the military, by the encouragement of his family. When he graduated from Santo Domingo High School in 2005, he went to a recruitment centre in Waterwitt and volunteered for the army. He passed the medical trials and was transferred to Fort Liberty, in Dalshire for his basic training. After 6 months, he was assigned to the 25th Infantry Battalion as a private.

He rose up through the ranks, notably because he has a exceptional ability to lead a group of men through the most toughest conditions. He is also very proud of his country, wearing his countries flag with pride and honor. He was a Captain by the time he was 25, and served 2 tours of duty and was serving a 3rd one in Port Holland until he was pulled out in Late November of 2013.

He participated in numerous specialized training programs, including War Games on Counter-Terrorism, Guerrilla warfare, Ranger tactics, and even accompanied a 4 month long SpecOps training session in Late 2007. He was also trained by the North Daeconese Federal Police in Urban Warfare tactics, to put his experience in his 3rd tour of duty into perspective.

He left after a good 7 years in the NDAF, and he gained a lot of experience in the process. However, he felt that being in the NDAF limited him to his country. So he decided to seek employment in a PMC.
Last edited by North Daecon on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:57 am

To: Princh Widden; Prichardstan
From: Hsung Beng Xiao, Recruiting Agent, USG Security Corporation
Subject: Personnel Application
Encryption: Low

Princh Widden,

We thank you for applying to the USG Security Corporation. Due to an inability to verify your miraculous service record and background, as well as the lack of need for your set of skills and also our inability to accommodate officers of higher rank in a small organization with top spots already filled, we must unfortunately decline your application at this time. Thank you for your understanding and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Hsung Beng Xiao, Recruiting Agent, USG Security Corp.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:00 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

MEDERANO ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit Junior Officer Brian O'Callahan is to report to USG Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Touloux, Terre Des Gaules whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the USG Island Base departing from Touloux.

II. Upon landing, Recruit Junior Officer Brian O'Callahan is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to USG Advanced Refresher Training (OTC) at Bugeber FX Camp, Mederano Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit Junior Officer Brian O'Callahan will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of FAR 22, Galil ACE 32, SG 553, or NEG 25 assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors,Recruit Junior Officer Brian O'Callahan will be assigned to 4th Platoon, Tau Company, Uli Regiment as a junior level officer, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

Col. Pieter van Aardel, Comm. Officer, Uli Regiment

14 FEB 2014

USG Regimental Orders 510251-BUGFX
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:16 am

Sign up now for great benefits, excellent pay and adventure! The USG is looking for specialized skill sets such as pilots, combat engineers, cyber warfare experts, artillery/heavy weapons experts and mechanized vehicle crew members.
My Factbook

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Recruit Application
Name: Jordi Sánchez Garcia
Current Nationality (Demonym): Catalan
Position applying for: NCO
Last military rank: Sargent intendent (Quatermaster Sergeant)
Former Military Training (Please include all elite and specialized military schools):

Basic trainning at Talamanca camp
Complentary trainning at EAM Seu d'Urgell High Mountain warfare School.
Ski school, survivence, climbing school.
Other trainning in the EGNC non conventional warfare School.
ESOT Talarn NCOs school.
jungle Warfare school in Sibona
Specialist trainning in Mortar crewing
Army administrative school

Skills: Leadership; Squad Tactics; Mountain warfare, Urban Warfare; Guerrilla Warfare; indirect fire Weapons.
Conflicts served in:

Taviana civil war: One ToD in postwar stabilization mission
ACSN - UCSN war: one ToD
Valencian Emergency; One ToD trainning Valencian Mountain troops, and military advisor.
Levante civil War: Trainning first anticomunist guerrillas and then Royal army mortar crewmen.
Sibona civil war: as PMC for Redsand Inc. Sibonan Goverment trainner and military advisor. Direct involment as Goverment Crack trooper.

Communists
Fascism
Religious fanatics

Desired term of service (Must be at least 1 contracts): 4 years
Era of Service: Present Day

Family or individuals to receive death benefits:
Parents:
Robert Sánchez Martos (Father)
Maria Garcia Rodríguez (Mother)

Family:
Francesc Sánchez Garcia (Brother)
Eric Sánchez Garcia (Brother)
Mariona Sánchez Garcia (sister)

Relationships:
Maria Owengé (Girlfriend)

Other Bio/Backstory Details (Needed for character development):

Jordi was born on March 28, 1979, in Cornellà de Llogregat a city few kilometers from Barcelona. He was raised in working class neighbourhood of recent spanish migrants, as their parents, that worked in the industry. He ended high school and part time worked in a local grocery. He had passion for mountain and adventure sports, but little money to practise it.
At 19 He decided to join the military, by the encouragement of his family. When He went to a recruitment centre in Cornellà and volunteered for the army when He was informed of Mountain infantery. He passed the medical trials and was transferred to Talamanca camp. in for his basic training. After 6 months, He asked to be assigned to the 2nd Mountain Brigade Mountain Infantry and entered to the 4th Batallion of the pirenaic hunters a private.

He rose up through the ranks, to corporal. Reenlisted and then applyed for the NCO school he has proved the ability to lead a men through the most toughest conditions. At 30 He was honorally discharged. But He had difficulties in civilian life, because of economic crisis. He was approached by His goverment looking for recently discharged to serve as PMC to support Ecuatorial Sibona's Goverment collapsing under rebel forces.

With Goverment victory near and foreseing losing his job as PMC and believing that although having a booming economy at home He could have problems adapting to civilian life he decided to keep working as PMC.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade