NATION

PASSWORD

Aerolineas Platineas

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Platinea
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Aerolineas Platineas

Postby Platinea » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Aerolineas Platineas is a low-cost international airline, providing access to cities all over the world at prices within reach of all.

Hubs:
MVD - Artigas Airport, in Montevideo, is our largest hub; from here, Aerolineas Platineas serves 23 domestic destinations, 12 regional destinations in South America, and 46 international destinations.
SSX - Serena International Airport, in Serena, is a wholly-owned hub of Aerolineas Platineas; from here, we serve 34 international destinations.
AGI - Arugula International Airport, in Arugula, is a secondary hub for Aerolineas Platineas; from here, we serve 7 international destinations.
RIA - Republic International Airport, in Nachmere City, is a regional hub; from here, we serve 5 other cities in Nachmere and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.
KSV - Kolsvabard International Airport, in Kolsvabard, is a regional hub; from here, we serve 4 other cities in Orlkjestad and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.
VVK - Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport, in Vilvek, is a regional hub; from here, we serve 4 other cities in Swilatia and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.
ALW - Wenesia-Alevara International Airport, in Alevara, is a regional hub; from here, we serve 4 other cities in Swilatia and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.
OIA - Ostrowski International Airport, on the outskirts of Macrefana, is a regional hub; from here, we serve 7 other cities in Vesser and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.
NSIA - New Sandusky International Airport, in New Sandusky, is a regional hub; from here, we serve 3 other cities in Millsa and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.
Sundavaer International Airport - Located in Niobia City, Sundavaer is a tourist hub; from here, we serve 8 airports in the Pearl Islands of Of the Quendi and the main hubs of MVD and SSX.

Aircraft:
current -
MD-12 series of double-deck long-haul widebody airliners
MD-11 series of medium-haul and long-haul widebody airliners
MD-90 series of short-haul narrowbody airliners
MD-88 short-haul narrowbody airliners
MD-95 short-haul narrowbody airliners
AP-175 regional airliners
ABP-143 regional airliners
ABP-123 regional airliners

future -
PA-12 series of double-deck long-haul widebody airliners
PA-11 series of medium-haul and long-haul widebody airliners
PA-9-110 series of short-haul and medium-haul narrowbody airliners
AP-215 series of regional airliners
AP-175-13 series of regional airliners
AP-143-12 series of regional airliners

Suggest destinations for us to fly to, today!

WIP - will add history, more details, etc. in due time.
Last edited by Platinea on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Factbook | Embassy Program | Aerolineas Platineas
Artigas Airport | Serena International Airport
Plavia Aviation | RFIs (first step in contracting)
I RP with a population of ~22.5 million.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Aerolineas Platineas is invited to Jacques Pierre Braggs International Airport in Port Nouveaux(See link in my signature.
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Return to Global Economics and Trade