NATION

PASSWORD

How to fix a Conservative

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

JuNii wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:
Rodrigues-Alves wrote:How to fix a Conservative

Gelding knife?

They seemed to object when I suggested modifying vet clinics. Perhaps both sides can compromise on gelding knifes.

... What about that machine used in "Ice Pirates"?

Efficient and effective. How many of these machines do you think we could manufacture within a week? Do you think retrofitted GM manufacturing plants would be sufficient to meet demand?
Did you see a ghost?

Komuniste
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Komuniste » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

I laugh at the conservative fools who couldn't tell that this was a joke tread :rofl: . Hell, this is even in a joke forum, it's April Fools Day, where NSG is split into two camps where people exaggerate their (or more likely, eachother's) political ideologies.

No one here (except for the conservative spammers, I'm afraid) is being serious.

That being said, I'm all for eugenics (as long as it's voluntary, which I guess contradicts the entire concept XD), although not on an ideological basis. Conservatism, fortunately, is not genetic.

New Sargassos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sargassos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

TAKE THIS CONSERVATIVES!!!
INSERT SNAPPY ONE LINER HERE

Rejistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:
Rejistania wrote:They can fix themselves by re-reading their Marx and Dawkins.

Assuming they can read...

Of course they can. They probably went to public schools! The ones who went to private schools can take remedial classes.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Vittos Ordination
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Vittos Ordination » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm

A stake to the hart won't fix the conservative, but it will keep it from feasting on the blood of the reasonable.

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Vittos Ordination wrote:A stake to the hart won't fix the conservative, but it will keep it from feasting on the blood of the reasonable.

"Take that you vile feind!

Uh dad...that's his crotch."
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Brogavia wrote:
Rodrigues-Alves wrote:I know, I know, it's very hard to improve someone's stupidity, but what do you guys suggest we could do to fix the conservatives' stubborness?

I say force them to smoke some pot and then, when their brains are slightly less dumb, we show them how their ideas resemble Hitler's.

Would that be possible?

Then why, since becoming a pothead, have I not only gotten smarted, but more right wing?

No. It made you delusional. Your still dumb. :)
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Conserative Morality wrote:He stares into your soul and says 'If you oppose Freedom, I will rip out your heart and fertilize my fields with your blood, afterwords, I will construct architectural marvels with your bones and write entire books on your cured skin.'
You can tell a lot about a man's intentions from his stare.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Tungookska wrote:you mean like the 12 guys and the prostitute that he hung out with?

That's not a commune. That's a rugby team. ;)

Ifreann wrote:I'm an atheist because God spoke to me through a burning pile of evidence bush and said unto me "Go forth, and piss my people off!".

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:

Gelding knife?

They seemed to object when I suggested modifying vet clinics. Perhaps both sides can compromise on gelding knifes.

Efficient and effective. How many of these machines do you think we could manufacture within a week? Do you think retrofitted GM manufacturing plants would be sufficient to meet demand?

refitting those plants, running those plants... all creates jobs!

but what happens when the last conservative is fixed? :blink:
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

New Sargassos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sargassos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 pm

JuNii wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:

Gelding knife?

We implement Universal healthcare, which will opens hundreds, possibly thousands of new clinics around the country. The jobs simply move from one industry to the next.

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:51 pm

New Sargassos wrote:
JuNii wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:

Gelding knife?

We implement Universal healthcare, which will opens hundreds, possibly thousands of new clinics around the country. The jobs simply move from one industry to the next.

Great idea! And we can sell the now obsolete gelding machines to china for their one child policy enforcement.
Did you see a ghost?

Senestrum
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Senestrum » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm

How do you fix a conservative? Get to them early.

It's hopeless otherwise.
Need help with lineart or technical drawings? Want comments and critique? Or do you just want to show off?
If so, join Lineartinc today, Nationstates' only lineart community!
We welcome people of any skill level, from first-timers to veteran artists.

New Sargassos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sargassos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Senestrum wrote:How do you fix a conservative? Get to them early.

It's hopeless otherwise.

Or by using Scientific and Mathematical logic, which will confuse them seeing as progress is the work of the devil to them.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:I know, I know, it's very hard to improve someone's stupidity, but what do you guys suggest we could do to fix the conservatives' stubborness?

Exempt him from taxes.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone