NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend The Bruce

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Abacathea
Minister

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Commend The Bruce

Postby Abacathea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Notes:
  • This is a VERY early draft, but is part of this project and as a result I need to start early and polish over time.
  • I'm aware that it may seem like I have multiple drafts going at any one point, see the above.
  • There is no such thing as bad feedback, only feedback that states "this person doesn't deserve this", I will be ignoring that feedback, primarily because if I didn't think them worth it, I wouldn't be doing it.
  • You all know by know I suffer from the Abacathean "it's/its". While I know it has almost become a trademark of mine, if you spot it, kick me and tell me where it is, I want as minimal mistakes from here out as possible.

Commend The Bruce

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation | Nominee: The Bruce | Proposed by: Abacathea

The Security Council;

Observing the purpose of a commendation to be "to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region";

Believing that The Bruce fully exemplifies a nation which meets this criteria and yet, until now has been overlooked by this esteemed Council;

Observing further that The Bruce is founder of one of the oldest regions existing in the universe as we know it, namely Wysteria, a region which this Council has already seen fit to recognize for its services rendered to the world;

Further believing that while the commendation of Wysteria is deserved unquestionably, the actions of its founder cannot be overlooked as a result of the existence of the regional commendation;

Awe struck at the detailed chronicles of history which The Bruce has tirelessly preserved and maintained for future generations;

Impressed with what Wysteria has become as a result of The Bruce and the contributions this region has made to the world under its leadership including the participation in four keystone summits under the watchful eye of The Bruce;

Further Impressed with not The Bruce, not only being a well known defender in the dark ages of the first raids, but with the establishment of Wysteria as a refuge for exiled nations as a result of the chaos which subsequently ensued;

Aware of the presence The Bruce has in the Security Council itself in respect to assisting or advising authors new and old alike, as well as adopting a problem solving approach if and when it has been needed, advocating impartiality, quality and overall pushing to ensure the best standards for the best results;

Acknowledging that at it's core, the universe as we know it, has been shaped in part due to the actions of this currently overlooked nation;

Seeking to correct this error and enshrine The Bruce in the very annals of history that it has until now preserved so well on our collective behalves;

Hereby;
Commends The Bruce

Rough second draft
Changes made:
  • Focused less on Wysteria, more on The Bruce themselves.
  • Consulted the NS History to find specific involvements of The Bruce over the past few years.
  • Incorporated much of this while carefully shuffling around the Rule of 4
  • Cut old text and polished anything that remained
Commend The Bruce

The Security Council;

Observing the purpose of a commendation to be "to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region";

Believing that The Bruce fully exemplifies a nation which meets this criteria and yet, until now has been overlooked by this esteemed Council;

Observing that The Bruce is founder of one of the oldest regions existing in the universe as we know it, namely Wysteria, a region which this Council has already seen fit to recognize for its services rendered to the world whilst under the watchful gaze of The Bruce;

Cognizant of the fact that The Bruce is one of the earliest known defenders to have emerged in the dark days of the early raids, noting in particular their participation alongside Texas in the retaking of The Heartland when it was sacked by the Farkers back in 2003.

Further Aware that the recognition of the role of founders in regions throughout the universe as we know it, is in part thanks to the hard work of the most senior nations across the globe including The Bruce, who was in turn among one of the earliest nations to have this status recognized.

Awe struck at the detailed chronicles of history which The Bruce has tirelessly recorded, maintained and preserved for future generations spanning well over a decades worth of our history;

Impressed with the high regards in which The Bruce is held within this esteemed Council itself, resulting from years of work invested in this Council to ensure that its members produce the finest resolutions possible at any given time and that The Bruce has been instrumental in forging policy on more than one occasion during it's tenure;

Further impressed with the role of The Bruce in furthering international solidarity through their participation in the long since abandoned international Treasure Hunts, in which The Bruce not only allowed Wysteria to host but The Bruce themselves also helped oversee;

Acknowledging that as a result of The Bruce's international participation over the past decade the universe as we know it, has been shaped in part due to the actions of this currently overlooked nation;

Seeking to enshrine The Bruce in the very annals of history that it has until now preserved so well on our collective behalves;

Hereby;
Commends The Bruce

Commend The Bruce

The Security Council;

Observing that The Bruce is founder of one of the oldest regions existing in the universe as we know it, namely Wysteria, a region which this Council has already seen fit to recognize for its services rendered to the world whilst under the watchful gaze of The Bruce;

Cognizant of the fact that The Bruce is one of the earliest known defenders to have emerged in the dark days of the early raids, noting in particular their participation alongside Texas in the retaking of The Heartland when it was sacked by the Farkers back in 2003.

Further Aware that prior the official recognition of embassies as we currently know it The Bruce was instrumental in forging international relations with Texas and The heartland, an international diplomacy now known as the Triumvate, which has spanned over a decade in existence and one of the first known to exist within the universe;

Awe struck at the detailed chronicles of history which The Bruce has tirelessly recorded, maintained and preserved for future generations spanning well over a decades worth, 139 volumes to be exact, of our history;

Noting that whilst it is common for regions to currently hold information in a separate universe to the one we all exist within, The Bruce was the first to establish this process, back in March 2003 to counteract the limited ability to communicate internally within the region, a precedent which promoted many regions including Texas to follow suit and setting the norm as we currently know it;

Impressed with the high regards in which The Bruce is held within this esteemed Council itself, resulting from years of work invested in this Council to ensure that its members produce the finest resolutions possible at any given time and that The Bruce has been instrumental in forging policy on more than one occasion during it's tenure;

Further impressed with the role of The Bruce in furthering international solidarity through their participation in the long since abandoned international Treasure Hunts, in which The Bruce not only allowed Wysteria to host but The Bruce themselves also helped oversee;

Acknowledging that as a result of The Bruce's international participation over the past decade the universe as we know it, has been shaped in part due to the actions of this currently overlooked nation;

Seeking to enshrine The Bruce in the very annals of history that it has until now preserved so well on our collective behalves;

Hereby;
Commends The Bruce

Commend The Bruce

The Security Council;

Observing further The Bruce is also one of the oldest nations still in existence and one of the earliest known defenders to have emerged in the dark days of the early raids, noting in particular their participation alongside Texas in the retaking of The Heartland when it was sacked by the Farkers back in 2003;

Further Aware that prior to the official recognition of embassies as we currently know it The Bruce was instrumental in forging international relations with Texas and The heartland, an international diplomacy now known as the Triumvate, which has spanned over a decade in existence and one of the first known to exist within the universe;

Awe struck at the detailed chronicles of history which The Bruce has tirelessly recorded, maintained and preserved for future generations spanning well over a decades worth, 139 volumes to be exact, of our history;

Noting that whilst it is common for regions to use forums, The Bruce was the first to establish this process back in March 2003 to counteract the limited ability to communicate internally within the region, a precedent which promoted many regions including Texas to follow suit and setting the norm as we currently know it;

Further impressed with the role of The Bruce in furthering international solidarity through their participation in the long since abandoned international Treasure Hunts, in which The Bruce not only allowed Wysteria to host but The Bruce themselves also helped oversee, a fine example of international coming togetherness which nowadays we take for granted;

Understanding that while nowadays a lot of what The Bruce has accomplished seems commonplace, it should be noted that for the time The Bruce was considered a pioneer in these pursuits and is no less deserving of the accolade of extraordinary contributor to the NationStates Universe simply because of the period of time which has since lapsed;

Hereby;
Commends The Bruce

Regarding the History aspect - 139 volumes of NS history, preserved by The Bruce, can be found located here, and is in this authors opinion, a sizeable accomplishment.

http://z1.invisionfree.invalid.com/Wysterian_Fo ... 3839&st=45

It also contains details of the NS treasure hunt for those who are curious about that too,
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Reason: Went AT VOTE
G.A #236; Renewable Energy Installations (Repealed)
G.A #239; Vehicle Emissions Convention (Repealed).
G.A #257; Reducing Automobile Emissions (Repealed).
G.A #263; Uranium Mining Standards Act
G.A #279; Right of Emigration
G.A #292; Nuclear Security Convention
(Co-Author)
G.A #363; Preservation of Artefacts (repealed)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #120; Commend Mousebumples
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
S.C #124; Commend Bears Armed
S.C #125; Commend The Bruce
S.C #126; Commend Sanctaria
S.C #131: Commend NewTexas
(Co-Author)
S.C #136; Repeal "Liberate St Abbaddon" (Co-Author)
S.C #143; Commend Hobbesistan
S.C #146; Repeal "Liberate Hogwarts"

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:31 pm

It's late, I'm tired, but my initial thought is that this line (Impressed with what Wysteria has become as a result of The Bruce and the contributions this region has made to the world under its leadership including the participation in four keystone summits under the watchful eye of The Bruce; ) needs to be rephrased, reorganized, or something. If you're lauding The Bruce, shouldn't you be talking about HIM before you mention Wysteria?

Roughly, something like: Impressed with how the leadership of The Bruce has shaped Wysteria ... . Also, this may be something best enumerated in bullet points as you specify (hopefully with greater than what you have here, tbh, since this particular argument is low on meat, in my mind) all the ways in which he has demonstrated commendable leadership within that region.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Eist
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Yea, as we discussed, I think that a commendation of The Bruce has potential, but you really need to do some digging as to what he has done in the game. So far you are concentrating on him simply being the founder of Wysteria, which, IMO, is a *negative* considering Wysteria has already been commended. Why commend the same thing twice? As you know, The Bruce has a distinguished career outside of his development of Wysteria that I think you should nearly solely concentrate on with a mere single line about him being the founder of Wysteria. It just doesn't look good. In short, I think it needs a complete rewrite. I'm not the person to ask, but you need to do some more digging!
Unibot III wrote:Frankly, the lows that people sink to in this game is perhaps the most disturbing thing about NationStates Gameplay.

Charax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charax » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 am

I really wish I could contribute, but I'm too young into the game to know anything about him. I'll support this if it gets to vote though.
Minister of WA Affairs, Balder
◆◆◆

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 am

Thanks Mouse and Eist. I was prepared for the possibility of having to tear it down and go at it again from the start. I just wanted to get an early skeleton out and see where it led me. Thanks as always folks :)
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 am

Second draft up now.
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

Still pretty sparse on details, I'm afraid. It's like you're hoping to commend him based on rumor and legend rather than a factual detailing of everything that he's done.

Further Aware: not anything The Bruce actually did, except be made into a founder, which .... not anything he did himself, as it was an admin action
Awe Struck: I have no idea what you're talking about here, and if this is something that can't be detailed more due to R4, I'd suggest at least offering some links within this thread
Impressed: Examples? Again, just saying "he's awesome!" does not make him commendable
Further impressed: Links? Evidence? I know nothing of these treasure hunts, so I'm not sure how well known they are ...
Acknowledging: the universe has been shaped by him how ?

Again, still sparse on details, I"m afraid.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:22 am

Pretty meh on this thus far. For being around so damn long, actually, I'd say The Bruce has a rather unimpressive resume. No support for this as of yet.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:37 am

SkyDip wrote:Pretty meh on this thus far. For being around so damn long, actually, I'd say The Bruce has a rather unimpressive resume. No support for this as of yet.

I'm inclined to think as of yet that the issue isn't the nation but the author. But this is one that won't be rushed. I'm still digging daily for information and each day turns up something new. I've been pointed in a good direction though so I'll be exploring that lead tonight. Rest assured if I can't do it justice I won't be submitting. And ultimately it will need a green light from mousey too.
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:42 am

The Bruce's occasional posts in Gameplay essentially dismissing anything that gameplayers have done in the post-influence world as irrelevant or unoriginal have left many current players apathetic towards whatever achievements he may have had in the past.

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 am

Sedgistan wrote:The Bruce's occasional posts in Gameplay essentially dismissing anything that gameplayers have done in the post-influence world as irrelevant or unoriginal have left many current players apathetic towards whatever achievements he may have had in the past.

Also this. He's definitely one of those "back in the good ol' days of NS" types that immediately takes issue with anything done in the modern world as a copycat of the glory days.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Eist
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Sedgistan wrote:The Bruce's occasional posts in Gameplay essentially dismissing anything that gameplayers have done in the post-influence world as irrelevant or unoriginal have left many current players apathetic towards whatever achievements he may have had in the past.

:roll: You, Sedge, seem to sit on the opposite end of the spectrum to him, so it's no surprise to me that you'd feel this way about him. However, I think it is hard to argue that the Halcones et al.-spam-raids, best-script-wins, influence-suppresses-all era has set the gameplay world on fire--it certainly has not to the extent that you seem to think it has. And this is coming from a very much 'post-influence' player...

Admittedly he can be whiny, but I think often it is pretty justified. Whether or not his actions past merit a commendation, I will not say (I have limited knowledge), but it's a worthy discussion at least.
Unibot III wrote:Frankly, the lows that people sink to in this game is perhaps the most disturbing thing about NationStates Gameplay.

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:17 pm

I'm inclined to wonder personally if it is me misrepresenting him but all of you would have knowledge I don't.

One of the biggest issues I'm facing here aside from the inability to contact those who'd know him best is the Rule 4 issue which is presenting a challenge in wording accurately Vs provision of evidence.

I'm aware that the operation that led to this won't have entire success stories but I have to try and The Bruce was one widely acknowledged as being overlooked, among many others. I may do other drafts in the meantime while I continue to work the bugs out of this one.
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Abacathea wrote:One of the biggest issues I'm facing here aside from the inability to contact those who'd know him best is the Rule 4 issue which is presenting a challenge in wording accurately Vs provision of evidence.

If you're struggling with that, write the clause as you want it (ignoring Rule 4) and then ask others for help. There's several SC authors who are pretty good at phrasing tricky things in a Rule 4 compliant way, and will probably be happy to assist.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:30 am

Sedgistan wrote:
Abacathea wrote:One of the biggest issues I'm facing here aside from the inability to contact those who'd know him best is the Rule 4 issue which is presenting a challenge in wording accurately Vs provision of evidence.

If you're struggling with that, write the clause as you want it (ignoring Rule 4) and then ask others for help. There's several SC authors who are pretty good at phrasing tricky things in a Rule 4 compliant way, and will probably be happy to assist.

I'll help. That is one of my favorite tasks in the security council.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:57 am

Feux wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:If you're struggling with that, write the clause as you want it (ignoring Rule 4) and then ask others for help. There's several SC authors who are pretty good at phrasing tricky things in a Rule 4 compliant way, and will probably be happy to assist.

I'll help. That is one of my favorite tasks in the security council.

Awesome ill TG you later tonight with info
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Abacathea wrote:
Feux wrote:I'll help. That is one of my favorite tasks in the security council.

Awesome ill TG you later tonight with info

Sounds good.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Unibot III
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unibot III » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Sedgistan wrote:

:twisted: I still remember the Poster Awards! That godawful discussion.
Last edited by Unibot III on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25-05-2008 | Former Delegate of TRR

Factbook // Collected works // Gameplay Alignment Test //
9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Headlines from Unibot // WASC HQ: A Guide

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Abacathea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Final draft up, tweaked a few sentences, killed some paragraphs as they were primarily fluff. Happy enough to let this one settle and then take it for a run.

Understanding that while nowadays a lot of what The Bruce has accomplished seems commonplace, it should be noted that for the time The Bruce was considered a pioneer in these pursuits and is no less deserving of the accolade of extraordinary contributor to the NS Universe;

Underline mine, can anyone confirm if in this wording this would be a R4 violation or does it stand as it is?
(Co-Author)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
(Co-Author)

Unibot III
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Unibot III » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Abacathea wrote:Final draft up, tweaked a few sentences, killed some paragraphs as they were primarily fluff. Happy enough to let this one settle and then take it for a run.

Understanding that while nowadays a lot of what The Bruce has accomplished seems commonplace, it should be noted that for the time The Bruce was considered a pioneer in these pursuits and is no less deserving of the accolade of extraordinary contributor to the NS Universe;

Underline mine, can anyone confirm if in this wording this would be a R4 violation or does it stand as it is?

It may be unclear what "NS" stands for. Thus it may run afoul of R4 on those grounds.

"NationStates", however, is perfectly legal and I recommend using that over "NS Universe" anyways.
Last edited by Unibot III on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Unibot III
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Unibot III » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Noting that whilst it is common for regions to currently hold information in a separate universe to the one we all exist within, The Bruce was the first to establish this process, back in March 2003 to counteract the limited ability to communicate internally within the region, a precedent which promoted many regions including Texas to follow suit and setting the norm as we currently know it;

Just use the word "forum". >_>

It's legal.

JohnnyandtheContusions
Secretary

Founded: Aug 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby JohnnyandtheContusions » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 am

Hate to burst your bubble especially after achieving quorum so quickly, but I believe the Texan-Wysterian-Heartlander alliance is known as the Triumvirate, not the "Triumvate."

Vanguard of the Communist Revolution
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanguard of the Communist Revolution » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Comrades! Vote against commending these capitalist running dogs! The Bruce may be old, but that means its corrupt system is decadent and vulnerable to the people's revolution.

Zarkanians
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Vanguard of the Communist Revolution wrote:Comrades! Vote against commending these capitalist running dogs! The Bruce may be old, but that means its corrupt system is decadent and vulnerable to the people's revolution.

Zarkanians votes that the SC Condemn the Communist Revolution next, for misusing its ambassador to the WA in order to promote its, shall we say, less-than-fortunate agenda.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

Cerian Quilor
Senator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Cerian Quilor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 pm

This tends to make me want to vote against this as well. Anyone who goes on and on and on about 'the good old days' or 'people now...', etc, are hardly worth commending when its matched by a distinct lack of a good answer to 'what have you done for me lately'
Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of bodies.

The Thing to Remember About NationStates is that it is an almost entirely social game - fundamentally, you have no power beyond your own ability to convince people to go along with your ideas. In that sense, even the most dictatorial region is fundamentally democratic.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives