NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Ninja Pirate awesome town

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Potato World
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Condemn Ninja Pirate awesome town

Postby Potato World » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

TO ALL NATIONS WONDERING ABOUT SPECIFIC EXAMPLES:

This was from a previous post of mine. Since so many are asking about it, and because I don't want to have to keep on reposting it, I will post it right here:

One clone kept on criticizing my grammar over and over again. Asked to stop a few times, didn't listen.

The former leader of the region didn't believe that we were going to condemn them, and constantly sent clones to spam our message boards with messages such as "LETTER!!!!" or "SPAM!!!!" stretched over long distances. He also personally sent me a large spam telegram, that said "letter" over a long distance.

We asked them many times to stop the spam and harassment, and they just kept on ignoring us, forming new spam nations, making them join us, spam our message boards, at which point we'd kick and ban them, then they'd create a new one, and the cycle repeats.

In addition, I've heard from other members that the region tried to recruit them by claiming that they'd get extra rewards for their region such as a boost in a category they were weak in, as long as they joined the region.

Lots of other stuff not on the top of my head at this time, but you get the point.

I'd like to make a proposal to make a Security Council bill to condemn the region of Ninja Pirate awesome town. They have both stolen people from my region through lies, and have boosted themselves to the highest ranks in the world through creating multiple fake accounts. Here is the current draft of the proposal to Condemn Ninja Pirate awesome town

Thanks,

-King Brett I, Ruler of Potato World

CURRENT DRAFT:

The World Assembly,

NOTING that Ninja Pirate awesome town has recently created well over 250 puppet nations, boosting their region's ranking of population in the world to 18;

UNDERSTANDING that this move is legal, yet disappointing, unsportsmanlike, and dishonest to others;

NOTING that through two main "puppetmasters", Ninja Pirate awesome town has been using these (at the very least) 250 nations to release false propaganda and spam other regions, nations, and message boards several times, decrease other regions' integrity, and threatening other regions' cultural heritage;

FURTHER NOTING that among the regions affected by this is Imperium Sine Fine;

FURTHER UNDERSTANDING that spam and harassment shouldn't be reasons for a condemnation, as there have already been several bans on this issue, but, rather, the other actions of the region, such as the irritating puppet nations and constant annoyances in general;

BELIEVING that the actions of Ninja Pirate awesome town should be condemned;

HEREBY CONDEMNS Ninja Pirate awesome town for utilising unfair advantages, spam, harassment, and false propaganda.
Last edited by Ardchoille on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 22 times in total.
King Brettius XVIII, Grand Ruler of The Bountiful Fields of Potato World; World Assembly Delegate for Imperium Sine Fine

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Well, it would be harder to pass than you might think. Not trying to sound degrading, but it's a bit of a trivial matter (at least, compared to what the WA usually targets when it comes to C&Cs, or, to a larger extent, liberations).

First off, you'd want to look at other WASC condemnations to figure out their basic style, then work off that - "The World Assembly, BELIEVING this, SEEING this region do this, BELIEVING this region to be lousy for doing this, HEREBY CONDEMNS this region."
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Okay, well I have more reasons than the ones listed, so how would I get this draft started?
King Brettius XVIII, Grand Ruler of The Bountiful Fields of Potato World; World Assembly Delegate for Imperium Sine Fine

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:23 pm

The World Assembly,

BELIEVING that [insert bad stuff here] is wrong for whatever reasons,

NOTING that this region has done a hell of a lot of [bad stuff],

HEREBY CONDEMNS this region.

Take an emaciated proposal skeleton like that, fill it in with basic stuff, then flesh it out.

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Okay, thanks, I'll post a draft in a bit.

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:57 pm

The World Assembly,

BELIEVING that Ninja Pirate awesome town has unfairly been increasing their statistics by creating multiple fake accounts, making certain people join by using fake propaganda, and attempting to reduce the integrity of other regions by saying certain things about those targeted that may or may not be true,

NOTING that this region has been inflating population statistics, releasing false propaganda, and being rude to other regions,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Ninja Pirate awesome town, in order to make both the World Assembly and the world of NationStates better as a whole.

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Please tell me anything I can do to add on to this, and other suggestions for this draft.

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Potato World wrote:The World Assembly,

BELIEVING that Ninja Pirate awesome town has unfairly been increasing their statistics by creating multiple fake accounts, making certain people join by using fake propaganda, and attempting to reduce the integrity of other regions by saying certain things about those targeted that may or may not be true,

NOTING that this region has been inflating population statistics, releasing false propaganda, and being rude to other regions,

Well, you've got the bare bones of a proposal. You could flesh it out by elaborating on why certain aspects of what the WA is supposed to be believing are bad, and go into detail on what type of lies the region has told, etc.

HEREBY CONDEMNS Ninja Pirate awesome town, in order to make both the World Assembly and the world of NationStates better as a whole.

Not sure how it'd do that; it'd mostly just expose their flaws.

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 am

Okay, I'll work on revisions when I have more time today.

The Grand Millian
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Millian » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Hear Potato World I added some more

The World Assembly,

BELIEVING that Ninja Pirate awesome town has unfairly been increasing their statistics by creating multiple fake accounts, making certain people join by using fake propaganda, attempting to reduce the integrity of other regions by saying certain things about those targeted that may or may not be true, and threatening the culture heritage of other nations,

NOTING that this region has been inflating population statistics, releasing false propaganda, and being rude to other regions and nations,

The United Empire of The Grand Millian

Wiki Imperium Sine Fine

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm no expert, so don't rely on me, but
Potato World wrote:The World Assembly,

BELIEVING

I'm not sure that "BELIEVING" is the best word for what is said in that clause

that Ninja Pirate awesome town has unfairly been increasing their statistics by creating multiple fake accounts, making certain people join by using fake propaganda, and attempting to reduce the integrity of other regions by saying certain things about those targeted that may or may not be true,

Pretty good, but it could be reworded, or separated into separate clauses.

This seems to repeat/summarize the above clause, so it maybe should be changed or taken out.

And, as AMOM said, not sure how condemning them makes the world better.

Remember, it doesn't have to be exactly "BELIEVING, NOTING, HEREBY CONDEMNS." There can be others, such as REALIZING, FURTHER [insert word here], etc.

If it is submitted, it will have my approval as a delegate :)
Romulus Dion-Capulet Diablessa Potentia, Son of Elindra Kshrlmnt and Avakael Diablessa. Proud Grandson of Heras Savaer Dion
Former WA Delegate of Unknown
Raids participated in (regardless of outcome): 26

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

I can produce a list of all the nations that the founder has created for his nation. Would you like me to add the list to the proposal?

Also, thanks for the future approval.

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Considering the list would probably be incredibly long, that might be a bad idea. You could just give the number of puppets he has made, though.

The Grand Millian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Millian » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Potato World wrote:I can produce a list of all the nations that the founder has created for his nation. Would you like me to add the list to the proposal?

Got the number 77 fake nations

Wiki Imperium Sine Fine

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 pm

The Grand Millian wrote:
Potato World wrote:I can produce a list of all the nations that the founder has created for his nation. Would you like me to add the list to the proposal?

Got the number 77 fake nations

Jeez... can't wait until he forgets the names to them and they all CTE.
Romulus Dion-Capulet Diablessa Potentia, Son of Elindra Kshrlmnt and Avakael Diablessa. Proud Grandson of Heras Savaer Dion

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:44 am

Okay, so now that we have the number of nations in the draft, what else should I add to it?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 am

Potato World wrote:and have boosted themselves to 135th in the world through creating multiple fake accounts.

That's a perfectly legal (and, in my own opinion 'legitimate' too) tactic... at least as long as they aren't creating any 'WA multis', in which case the correct means of complaint would be via a GHR rather than a Condemnation.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Potato World
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Potato World » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 am

I know that, it's just reached the point where it's out of control, and that it's hard to compete with them. Plus, they've done other things too.

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 am

Potato World wrote:Plus, they've done other things too.

Such as? It could be used in the proposal.

The Grand Millian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Millian » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

Joshuahood wrote:

Threatening other nations cultural heartige, rudeness to other regions, making threats agensed all who don't agree with them

Wiki Imperium Sine Fine

The Grand Millian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Millian » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Potato World wrote:and have boosted themselves to 135th in the world through creating multiple fake accounts.

That's a perfectly legal (and, in my own opinion 'legitimate' too) tactic... at least as long as they aren't creating any 'WA multis', in which case the correct means of complaint would be via a GHR rather than a Condemnation.

Yes it is legal but it is out of hand with the 212 cloned nations

Wiki Imperium Sine Fine

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

The Grand Millian wrote:
Joshuahood wrote:

Threatening other nations cultural heartige, rudeness to other regions, making threats agensed all who don't agree with them

Proof? I mean, maybe something you can quote?

I'm not trying to be a stickler or anything, but if you add a quote it could greatly strengthen the proposal. What I'm trying to say is:

SHOCKED that this region would go so far as to call other regions "filthy, worthless scumbags;"

APPALLED that this region would threaten other nations with "war" or even "banning" from their region for not agreeing with their unjust ways;

is stronger than

SHOCKED that this region is rude to other regions;

APPALLED that this region has threatened other regions for not agreeing with them;

I agree they should be condemned, but in a world where people want, or even need proof of everything, quoting some things that they've said would lend support to the proposal.

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Also, I just looked at the Ninja Pirate awesome town. 217 nations, 21st in the world. Most, if not all, are puppets.

I don't know, maybe they shouldn't be condemned ;)

(Sarcasm)

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Joshuahood wrote:Also, I just looked at the Ninja Pirate awesome town. 217 nations, 21st in the world. Most, if not all, are puppets.

How lame.

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:21 am

It's the same deal as the Central Pacific. They can do what they like with their hundreds of nations. Maybe they should click ads with them, and be useful. But if they go out and stab people with them, *smack*.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives