NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 am

Okay, so that post just randomly came to mind and I needed to get it off my head.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:10 am

I should buy a boat.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am

Cassie being happy makes me smile.

Cassie being sad makes me sad.

Oh how my RP characters affect me emotionally. Helps with the fact that Cassie is one of, if not the main character I am most emotionally attached to.

I have this other character that any time I play them she pretty much does the opposite of making me sad. Cassie mostly makes me frown and sad because that is how she is most of the time, while this other character is the exact opposite. Hyper, energetic, sweet, adorable little girls tend to do that.
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:47 am

Why am I mentally shipping the somewhat emotionally damaged alien with the VERY emotionally damage girl? Why am I posting at 3am?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT

Ok i'll stop.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:52 am

Orinon wrote:Why am I mentally shipping the somewhat emotionally damaged alien with the VERY emotionally damage girl? Why am I posting at 3am?

Ok i'll stop.

Because REASONS! -Mr. Torgue

Sorry for half-assed responses, been prepping for high school and warhammer tournament.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:43 am

Orinon wrote:Why am I mentally shipping the somewhat emotionally damaged alien with the VERY emotionally damage girl? Why am I posting at 3am?

Ok i'll stop.

Don't worry, I have too.
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 am

Corrian wrote:

Ok i'll stop.

Don't worry, I have too.

Of the following, which are you guilty of: posting at 0300 (take that: double meanings), shipping mentally abnormal people, or making a cliffhanger?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:14 am

All of the above.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am

Orinon wrote:All of the above.

This.

I am pretty sure I have posted at every single hour of the day.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Kind of a weak post right after my last one...
My Last.FM and RYM

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Name: Robert Reagan
Nationality: American
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair: Dark Grey
Eyes: Deep Blue
Costume (if any): White combat fatigues with a matching helmet and under armor
Abilities: Enhanced Endurance, Adrenaline and Stamina; uses a Shield made of indestructible Alabaster as his main weapon of choice with various firearms based upon the situation.
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Robert was taken into Sector 13 of the US Military upon many failed requests to joint he armed forces he was found by Doctor Brown and based upon his heart and will was decided to be the first guinea pig for Project Rebirth, the effects of the serum did have few side effects, his hair became grey and his adrenaline is now activated at will as well as when he gets embarrassed or very nervous (Heart rate jumps to over 150)
He has been stationed in Iraq and served for six months in combat, as well as three months of which he was tortured as a POW, over all he has served for nine months in Operation Enduring Freedom.
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:19 pm

I've been wanting to have Josh do that for a while :D

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:27 pm

*Rubs hands together evily*

Orinon wrote:I've been wanting to have Josh do that for a while :D

I kept expecting her to get splashed or something before I totally set her up into a trap to be so.
My Last.FM and RYM

NunyabeezI
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NunyabeezI » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:46 am

trying again. past char didn't work.
Name: Anya
Nationality: Korean
Height: 5"7
Weight: 150
Hair: Long black tipped red
Eyes: Red ringed black
Costume (if any): Full body suit with light weight armor built in and red domino mask
Abilities: Can manipulate fire and become a shadow.
Brief Bio: Woke up in a lab. She was a captured meta human that was experimented on to aid in finding out how they worked. Slightly volatile temper, but also forgiving. Earning her complete trust is a feat not easy to accomplish. Has enough control over her powers that she doesn't kill anyone, but can become a shadow if startled, or her hair may become fire if angry.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:31 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Abilities: Enhanced Endurance, Adrenaline and Stamina; uses a Shield made of indestructible Alabaster as his main weapon of choice with various firearms based upon the situation.
Dorm: Hero/ Vigilante
Brief Bio: Robert was taken into Sector 13 of the US Military upon many failed requests to joint he armed forces he was found by Doctor Brown and based upon his heart and will was decided to be the first guinea pig for Project Rebirth, the effects of the serum did have few side effects, his hair became grey and his adrenaline is now activated at will as well as when he gets embarrassed or very nervous (Heart rate jumps to over 150)
He has been stationed in Iraq and served for six months in combat, as well as three months of which he was tortured as a POW, over all he has served for nine months in Operation Enduring Freedom.

You'll need to pick one dorm, either Hero or Vigilante.

NunyabeezI wrote:
Costume (if any): Full body suit with light weight armor built in and red domino mask
Brief Bio: Woke up in a lab. She was a captured meta human that was experimented on to aid in finding out how they worked. Slightly volatile temper, but also forgiving. Earning her complete trust is a feat not easy to accomplish. Has enough control over her powers that she doesn't kill anyone, but can become a shadow if startled, or her hair may become fire if angry.

Accepted.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Dorm: Hero/ Vigilante

You'll need to pick one dorm, either Hero or Vigilante.

NunyabeezI wrote:

Accepted.

Vigilante that dorm is just for the moon lighters right? The ones that go out and break whatever laws needed to get their revenge/ justice?
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Vigilante that dorm is just for the moon lighters right? The ones that go out and break whatever laws needed to get their revenge/ justice?

It is for anyone who doesn't choose to call themselves a hero, but doesn't think of themselves as a villain. Dorms are chosen by the student or their representative, not really assigned based on personality or anything like that.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:43 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Vigilante that dorm is just for the moon lighters right? The ones that go out and break whatever laws needed to get their revenge/ justice?

It is for anyone who doesn't choose to call themselves a hero, but doesn't think of themselves as a villain. Dorms are chosen by the student or their representative, not really assigned based on personality or anything like that.

I don't think of myself as much of a Hero since all I ever do is mess up, so I will be Vigilante if that is ok.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

NunyabeezI
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NunyabeezI » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 am

Hey Avalon. We seem to be on a lot of the same RP's.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:00 am

NunyabeezI wrote:Hey Avalon. We seem to be on a lot of the same RP's.

Stalker, you following me? <.<
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:01 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:I don't think of myself as much of a Hero since all I ever do is mess up, so I will be Vigilante if that is ok.

Sure, the character is accepted.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:04 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:I don't think of myself as much of a Hero since all I ever do is mess up, so I will be Vigilante if that is ok.

Sure, the character is accepted.

Now do I just walk in or will all the be answered when I go to the IC?
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Now do I just walk in or will all the be answered when I go to the IC?

You can say that the student has been there all along or something, or have them arrive at the space station to be greeted by the staff. It is up to you.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:It is for anyone who doesn't choose to call themselves a hero, but doesn't think of themselves as a villain. Dorms are chosen by the student or their representative, not really assigned based on personality or anything like that.

I don't think of myself as much of a Hero since all I ever do is mess up, so I will be Vigilante if that is ok.

Why did you refer to your character with first-person personal pronouns?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Now do I just walk in or will all the be answered when I go to the IC?

You can say that the student has been there all along or something, or have them arrive at the space station to be greeted by the staff. It is up to you.

Alright thanks man
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation