NATION

PASSWORD

Senatorial Database [NSGSenate]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Divair
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63432
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:40 am

CSP is missing members.

User avatar
Kouralia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15140
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kouralia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 am

Page 23 updated, Re-linked updated.

Divair wrote:CSP is missing members.
I added another two in, I think. I'm not hunting for the others, so give 'em a slap and tell them to relink their apps and I'll do that for 'em.

The Treorai wrote:Oi! Could I get my character moved from the CFE to the LFP, pretty please with a cherry uranium core on top?
I thought you had a different character other than Tre O. Rai, but as I can't find any other char in the CFE by you I moved Spiderman.
Kouralia:

User avatar
The Treorai
Senator
 
Posts: 3702
Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:58 am

Kouralia wrote:Page 23 updated, Re-linked updated.

Divair wrote:CSP is missing members.
I added another two in, I think. I'm not hunting for the others, so give 'em a slap and tell them to relink their apps and I'll do that for 'em.

The Treorai wrote:Oi! Could I get my character moved from the CFE to the LFP, pretty please with a cherry uranium core on top?
I thought you had a different character other than Tre O. Rai, but as I can't find any other char in the CFE by you I moved Spiderman.

Oh crap. I forgot I moved Tarniff to the Independents during Hippo's Hissy Fit. That was the guy I meant. Sorry.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

User avatar
Kouralia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15140
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kouralia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:01 am

The Treorai wrote:
Kouralia wrote:Page 23 updated, Re-linked updated.

I added another two in, I think. I'm not hunting for the others, so give 'em a slap and tell them to relink their apps and I'll do that for 'em.

I thought you had a different character other than Tre O. Rai, but as I can't find any other char in the CFE by you I moved Spiderman.

Oh crap. I forgot I moved Tarniff to the Independents during Hippo's Hissy Fit. That was the guy I meant. Sorry.

Would you like Spiderman moved back to the Umlaut Commission?
Kouralia:

User avatar
The Treorai
Senator
 
Posts: 3702
Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 am

Kouralia wrote:
The Treorai wrote:Oh crap. I forgot I moved Tarniff to the Independents during Hippo's Hissy Fit. That was the guy I meant. Sorry.

Would you like Spiderman moved back to the Umlaut Commission?

Move spider man over to the Staff section. He is the hero this city deserves.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

User avatar
Kouralia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15140
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kouralia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 am

The Treorai wrote:
Kouralia wrote:Would you like Spiderman moved back to the Umlaut Commission?

Move spider man over to the Staff section. He is the hero this city deserves.

done.
Kouralia:

User avatar
Oneracon
Senator
 
Posts: 4734
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneracon » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 am

Kouralia wrote:Page 23 updated, Re-linked updated.


I think you missed me (Joshua Burchett)
Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
Oneracon IC Links
Factbook
Embassies

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power"
Pro:LGBTQ+ rights, basic income, secularism, gun control, internet freedom, civic nationalism, non-military national service, independent Scotland, antifa
Anti: Social conservatism, laissez-faire capitalism, NuAtheism, PETA, capital punishment, Putin, SWERF, TERF, GamerGate, "Alt-right" & neo-Nazism, Drumpf, ethnic nationalism, "anti-PC", pineapple on pizza

Your resident Canadian neutral good socdem graduate student.

*Here, queer, and not a prop for your right-wing nonsense.*

User avatar
Potenco
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Potenco » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Zane Potenco is open for questions!

(ive retconned his appearance a tiny bit)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=240308&p=14959489#p14959489
Social Democrat/Democratic Socialist depending on the weather.
Very Bisexual-Probably a 4 on the Kinsey Scale
Pro:US Democratic Party, SDUSA, Social Democracy, Bayard Rustin's ideals, Hopeless Biden Democrat. Very proud convert to Judaism for the last 3 years. liberal/post zionist, Trans woman (she/her)
Anti: Paleoconservative bullshit, dicksuck Austrian economics

User avatar
Kouralia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15140
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kouralia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Oneracon wrote:
Kouralia wrote:Page 23 updated, Re-linked updated.


I think you missed me (Joshua Burchett)

Done!
Also, Senator Kourie's appearance has been altered/retconned from Joseph McCarthy to Lieutenant-General Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC.

Image
Kouralia:

User avatar
The Azulia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Azulia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:49 pm

How do I know my constituency?
Senator of the Libertarian Freedom Party in the NSG Senate.
Member of the Aurentine Sons of Liberty

My vote historial:
Transportation Ministry: Nay
National Census Act: Aye
Commerce Ministry: Aye
National Judiciary Act: Nay
John Geil for PM: Aye

User avatar
New Zepuha
Minister
 
Posts: 3075
Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zepuha » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 pm

The Azulia wrote:How do I know my constituency?

I don't have a link to the map, but find a blank one and claim it.
| Mallorea and Riva should resign | Sic Semper Tyrannis |
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: $1372 ($337 with sales)
  • Games owned: 106
  • Games not played: 34 (32%)
  • Hours on record: 2,471h

Likes: Libertarians, Law Enforcement, NATO, Shinzo Abe, Taiwan, Angele Merkel, Ron Paul, Israel, Bernie Sanders
Dislikes: Russia, Palestine, Socialism, 'Feminism', Obama, Mitch Daniels, DHS, Mike Pence, UN

[13:31] <Koyro> I want to be cremated, my ashes put into a howitzer shell and fired at the White House.

User avatar
Pyreneesia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyreneesia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Potenco wrote:Zane Potenco is open for questions!

(ive retconned his appearance a tiny bit)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=240308&p=14959489#p14959489

What is you opinion on the current drama filling the chamber regarding the presidents PM appointment?
Member of the Progressive-Conservative Party in the NSG senate.

User avatar
Potenco
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Potenco » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Pyreneesia wrote:
Potenco wrote:Zane Potenco is open for questions!

(ive retconned his appearance a tiny bit)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=240308&p=14959489#p14959489

What is you opinion on the current drama filling the chamber regarding the presidents PM appointment?

Ultimately I think everyones mind is made up. While I oppose his being nominated to the Prime Ministership, I think everyone needs to sit down, calm down and simply vote. All the debate is beating a dead horse
Social Democrat/Democratic Socialist depending on the weather.
Very Bisexual-Probably a 4 on the Kinsey Scale
Pro:US Democratic Party, SDUSA, Social Democracy, Bayard Rustin's ideals, Hopeless Biden Democrat. Very proud convert to Judaism for the last 3 years. liberal/post zionist, Trans woman (she/her)
Anti: Paleoconservative bullshit, dicksuck Austrian economics

User avatar
The Azulia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Azulia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 pm

JOSE AZUL - LIBERTARIAN FREEDOM PARTY
Account Name: The Azulia
Occupation: Senator
Party Position(s):
Member

Positions in Government:
None

Constituency: N/A
Political Ideology: Moderate libertarian.
Family: Single.
Background: Physician.
Faith: Roman Catholic.
Likes: Libertarianism, classical liberalism, fiscal conservatism, green libertarianism.
Dislikes: Humanism, communism, nationalism, socialism, fascism.
Any Questions from the Public to be answered?
Senator of the Libertarian Freedom Party in the NSG Senate.
Member of the Aurentine Sons of Liberty

My vote historial:
Transportation Ministry: Nay
National Census Act: Aye
Commerce Ministry: Aye
National Judiciary Act: Nay
John Geil for PM: Aye

User avatar
Free South Califas
Senator
 
Posts: 4213
Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 am

Thanks for the update and the title. That makes sense, I'm clamping down tight on the correctness of people's language (by happening to mention my reaction to the page I have to use in order to play the game) :lol:
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
.
.
.
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

.
COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

User avatar
Pyreneesia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyreneesia » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:29 am

Member of the Progressive-Conservative Party in the NSG senate.

User avatar
Kouralia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15140
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kouralia » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 am

Free South Califas wrote:Thanks for the update and the title. That makes sense, I'm clamping down tight on the correctness of people's language (by happening to mention my reaction to the page I have to use in order to play the game) :lol:

No, you only needed to look at that example if you'd never filled out an RP app before, and you only needed to see it once

Senator Azul is added.

EDIT: database reformatted b/c of new parties.
Last edited by Kouralia on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kouralia:

User avatar
Free South Califas
Senator
 
Posts: 4213
Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 am

Kouralia wrote:
Free South Califas wrote:Thanks for the update and the title. That makes sense, I'm clamping down tight on the correctness of people's language (by happening to mention my reaction to the page I have to use in order to play the game) :lol:

No, you only needed to look at that example if you'd never filled out an RP app before, and you only needed to see it once

Senator Azul is added.

EDIT: database reformatted b/c of new parties.

I said the page for a reason, and it helps to see it laid out in a preview sometimes. Sure, you use it once, whatever. That's why I was pretty fucking deferential about it, to be honest. Once again, people who can't see past their own privilege are insisting on fighting me tooth and nail with bullshit excuses when I just wanted to speak my mind. Talk about political correctness.
Last edited by Free South Califas on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
.
.
.
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

.
COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

User avatar
Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22383
Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:07 am

Joseph Wesley Bridger II - PROGRESSIVE-CONSERVATIVE PARTY
Image

Account Name: Prussia-Steinbach
Occupation: Senator
Party Position: Whip
Positions in Government: N/A
Constituency: Sülënsplaar
Political Ideology: British Fascism
Family: No Family
Background:
Joseph Wesley Bridger II gave up a life of privilege as a member of a prominent Aurentine-British family at the age of twelve, running away with a girlfriend to seek a life of adventure abroad in Italy. Though the girlfriend's will had broken within the week, and he soon arranged for her return to her father, this did not stop Joe from traveling the world for the next eight years, not seeing his family once during this nomadic time. When he returned home at the age of twenty, he was a self-sufficient, chain-smoking, hard-drinking rebel with numerous friends and enemies across Europe and the Mediterranean. His father, Herbert Wesley Bridger - using his vast amounts of behind-the-scenes power - attempted to hastily correct his wayward son, arranging for him to be tutored in politics and societal leadership both in England by members of the House of Lords and on their Aurentine estate, Slimbrook-Whitemarsh, by Aurentine political theorists and professors. Once his studies were completed, it was arranged that he would join the Classical Monarchist Party, a traditional royalist party founded by the von Tyrannien family. This did not last long, though, as Joe's rebelliousness soon kicked in, causing him to defect and join the National Imperialist-Freedom Party. After a successful stint as the NIFP's secretary, the senator has now left this party as well, due to several key members of the party judging him to be "detrimental to the Party's reputation" due to his assertions that the National Imperialists were not "centre-right" and that its basic principles were identical to Fascism's. He has now joined the Progressive-Conservative Party, a political organisation founded on the ideals of pragmatism and progressive conservatism in politics, in stark contrast to the NIFP's blatant uncompromising idealism. He co-authored the National Preservation of Wilderness and Wildlife Act with Senator Jean-Henri Rousseau, and has sponsored several notable bills. He has been involved in the formation of the new Aurentine Constitution, and is a member of the Senate Committee for Economic Data. He caucuses with the Aurentina Whigs.

Faith: Anglicanism
Likes: Unfiltered cigarettes, cigars, alcohol, guns, fighting, Social Darwinism, capitalism, beer, militarism, lager, England
Dislikes: Commies, foreigners, hippies, liberals, pacifism, communism, globalism, democracy, Sweden
Any Questions from the Public to be answered?
  • Don't you know smoking is bad for you? - Don't be such a square. Makes breathing fun. Fucking pussy.
  • How do you reconcile your resistance toward authority with your adherence to Fascism? - It's the stupid people that need regulation. It's the stupid people that need the State to be their father figure, to guide them and protect them. Then there's people like me. We're smart. We can survive. We are their betters. We're the ones that end up in charge. They get left behind. That's why I'm in politics.
  • Why did you leave the CMP?
    They tend to be moralistic, bigoted hypocrites. I prefer the pragmatism and progressiveness of Fascism.
  • What is your view on My Little Pony, and the 'Brony' subculture?
    That fucking pussy shit? It's for little girls, disturbed middle-aged men, and trannies. It disgusts me.
  • Why did you leave [Aurentina] with your girlfriend even though you knew that it would separate you from your family?
    Separation from my family was not a factor in that decision. My family was full of moralistic, up-tight, stuffy, legalistic, authoritarian douchebags. I never liked that about my family or family members, and I also couldn't stand the fact that we advocated all this capitalism and freedom while we didn't do a fucking thing to help the poor like we advocated. So I left. I was done with the hypocrisy and bigotry, and started doing whatever the fuck I wanted. Me leaving was the beginning of that, and was the best decision of my life.
  • What is your opinion on the bayonet?
    I view the bayonet as a useful and necessary tool for the modern soldier. It provides them with the means and skills entirely needed in hand-to-hand combat, which has actually become necessary again with today's urban, anti-terrorist warfare.
  • Having gone from the Classical Monarchist Party to the National Imperialist-Freedom Party to the Progressive Conservative Party, to what degree do you believe the Aurentine Right can cooperate against the Left and why did you decide to join the relatively moderate Progressive Conservatives rather than, say, re-joining the CMP or joining one of the more rightist parties like the Reform Party or Coalition for Freedom and Enterprise?
    I believe that the Right is doomed if it cannot unite under a single banner. The divisions between us, separating classical liberals, Fascists, traditionalists, and various other strains of right-wing thought, need to be halted. The only way for us to effectively combat an increasingly radical and increasingly powerful Left is to put aside petty differences in such things as the name for our executive and how much regulation business needs, and decide that the success of us as a whole is more important than whether or not you need a permit to own a gun. I believe the future of the Aurentine right-wing is indeed dark, if we all cannot come to some sort of agreement. And, in all honesty, I do not see a defeat of the Left or a Rightist agreement in my lifetime - or even afterward.

    I decided to join the Progressive-Conservatives due to profound disillusionment on my part. I was effectively bullied out of the National Imperialists, as they derided me as a Fascist and denied their own platform adhered to the most basic of Fascist tenets. And though I am fond of many Classical Monarchists, and was formerly a monarchist myself, I could not bring myself to return to a party I view as an - entirely necessary, mind you - moralistic, overly-traditional organisation which harbours many bigots and persons that seem content to drive our nation back to the Dark Ages. I did not join the CFE or Reform Party mainly due to a single factor: their miniature size. Both of the parties you mentioned are rather small, with minimal influence on the Senate and an inactive, inept membership. The message of the ProgCons - as well as their size and legislating ability - appealed to me more, with a pragmatic approach to politics that focused not on social issues, but a strong economy and secure nation.
  • What is your perspective on Aurentina joining the Commonwealth of Nations and the United Nations?
    I fully support Aurentine membership in the Commonwealth. My own family being British and having ties to the monarchy for centuries, I still believe that friendly and strong relations with the United Kingdom - including accepting Her Majesty as our head of state - can only help our nation. However, I am opposed to joining the United Nations. I view the UN as an effectively powerless, impotent, and globalist organisation that can only decrease our state's sovereignty in undesirable ways and bring us closer to conglomeration into a world-wide foreign-imposed order.
  • What should we do about rising mafia violence?
    I believe that the violence committed by the mob is immoral, yet not psychopathic. They are but businessmen; close-knit businessmen, bound by a code of honour and working outside the laws of our great nation, but still businessmen. I believe that the growing wave of vigilantism is much more devastating to communities as a whole. Not only is it illegal, but it only provokes the mafia to action and increases possible damage to property and injury to civilians. This is a threat that must be dealt with. Street gangs are, as a whole, much more unorganised and dishonourable than traditional crime syndicates with an investment in their community.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 21 times in total.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs


User avatar
Lemanrussland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5078
Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemanrussland » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 am

Finally got around to doing this.

Leman Russ - Liberal Democrats
Image

Account Name: Lemanrussland
Occupation: Senator
Party Position(s): Ambassador to the Libertarian Freedom Party
Positions in Government: N/A
Constituency: N/A (will be updated)
Political Ideology: Ordoliberalism
Family: Single, a young and older brother, no children
Background: Upper middle class, born in Aurentina, owner of a medium sized enterprise (construction and real estate)
Faith: Agnostic
Likes: Sea food, a comfortable bed, history, classical music
Dislikes: Authoritarianism, extremism/fundamentalism

User avatar
Kouralia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15140
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kouralia » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 am

WHERE IS HIS BEARD?!

WHERE IS HIS AXE?!?

WHERE IS HIS POWER ARMOUR?!?!

WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL?!?!?!?
Kouralia:

User avatar
Lemanrussland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5078
Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemanrussland » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:25 am

Kouralia wrote:WHERE IS HIS BEARD?!

WHERE IS HIS AXE?!?

WHERE IS HIS POWER ARMOUR?!?!

WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL?!?!?!?

Sshh... 8)

User avatar
Maklohi Vai
Minister
 
Posts: 2955
Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:57 am

Lemanrussland wrote:Finally got around to doing this.

Leman Russ - Liberal Democrats
Account Name: Lemanrussland
Occupation: Senator
Party Position(s): Ambassador to the Libertarian Freedom Party
Positions in Government: N/A
Constituency: N/A (will be updated)
Political Ideology: Ordoliberalism
Family: Single, a young and older brother, no children
Background: Upper middle class, born in Aurentina, owner of a medium sized enterprise (construction and real estate)
Faith: Agnostic
Likes: Sea food, a comfortable bed, history, classical music
Dislikes: Authoritarianism, extremism/fundamentalism

Damn you Jake Gyllenhaal, you've infiltrated everything! :p
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

User avatar
New Waterford
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1379
Founded: Apr 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Waterford » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 am

I have made a new application form, as my previous one is not good enough IMO. I have also retconned some parts of my character's background.
Michael Éamonn Kelly - Liberal Democratic Party
Image

Account Name: New Waterford
Occupation: Senator
Party Position(s):
Member

Positions in Government:
Senator

Constituency: 441 (Sant-Jäkob)
Political Ideology: third-way centrism
Family: Marie Kelly (wife), Saoirse (daughter)
Background: Michael Kelly was born in Derry, Northern Ireland in 1968, to Irish and Aurentine parents, and moved to County Waterford, Republic of Ireland when he was 5 years old. His mother, Katrinë Baarlen, was a centrist and an advocate of Aurentine independence, which inspired him to become a politician. He earned a degree in Politics at NIHE Dublin (now Dublin City University) in 1990 and moved to Aurentina in 1992. He joined the Progressive-Conservative Party and was elected Senator for Sant-Jäkob in 2013. Kelly later left the Progressive-Conservative Party to join the Liberal Democratic Party, which later merged with the Totally Rad Party to become the New Democratic Party..

Michael Kelly is fluent in French, German, Aurentine and Irish.
Faith: Roman Catholicism
Likes: Literature, Queen, film-making, The Beatles, Doctor Who
Dislikes: Paramilitaries, corruption, extremism, discrimination
Any Questions from the Public to be answered?
  • Will your decisions and political views be influenced by your religion? No.
  • What's your opinion on the sovereignity of Northern Ireland, your place of birth? While I believe that a united Ireland would be nice, I acknowledge that the majority of residents of Northern Ireland support the status quo. I certainly disagree with republican terrorist organisations.
  • What are your views on abortion and birth control? I believe that abortion is permissible in cases where the foetus has been conceived by rape and/or the mother's life is at stake if the pregnancy continues. I'm also fine with most forms of birth control.
  • What are your views on bayonets? I am completely indifferent on the issue of bayonets.
Last edited by New Waterford on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:05 am, edited 9 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49
Now known IC'ly as An Déise.

User avatar
New Zepuha
Minister
 
Posts: 3075
Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zepuha » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 am

New Waterford wrote:I have made a new application form, as my previous one is not good enough IMO. I have also retconned some parts of my character's background.
Michael Éamonn Kelly - Progressive-Conservative Party
Account Name: New Waterford
Occupation: Senator
Party Position(s):
Member

Positions in Government:
Senator

Constituency: 441 (Sant-Jäkob)
Political Ideology: third-way centrism
Family: Marie Kelly (wife), Saoirse (daughter)
Background: Michael Kelly was born in Derry, Northern Ireland in 1968, to Irish and Aurentine parents, and moved to County Waterford, Republic of Ireland when he was 5 years old. His mother, Katrinë Baarlen, was a centrist and an advocate of Aurentine independence, which inspired him to become a politician. He earned a degree in Politics at NIHE Dublin (now Dublin City University) in 1990 and moved to Aurentina in 1992. He joined the Progressive-Conservative Party and was elected Senator for Sant-Jäkob in 2013.

Michael Kelly is fluent in French, German, Aurentine and Irish.
Faith: Roman Catholicism
Likes: Literature, Queen, centrism, film-making, The Beatles, Doctor Who
Dislikes: Paramilitaries, corruption, extremism, discrimination
Any Questions from the Public to be answered?
  • Will your decisions and political views be influenced by your religion? No.
  • What's your opinion on the sovereignity of Northern Ireland, your place of birth? While I believe that a united Ireland would be nice, I acknowledge that the majority of residents of Northern Ireland support the status quo. I certainly disagree with republican terrorist organisations.

You look much like the movie character Atticus Finch...
| Mallorea and Riva should resign | Sic Semper Tyrannis |
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: $1372 ($337 with sales)
  • Games owned: 106
  • Games not played: 34 (32%)
  • Hours on record: 2,471h

Likes: Libertarians, Law Enforcement, NATO, Shinzo Abe, Taiwan, Angele Merkel, Ron Paul, Israel, Bernie Sanders
Dislikes: Russia, Palestine, Socialism, 'Feminism', Obama, Mitch Daniels, DHS, Mike Pence, UN

[13:31] <Koyro> I want to be cremated, my ashes put into a howitzer shell and fired at the White House.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads