Yeah. Pretty much, 11-year-old me thought "Now, what if the Avatar could use grass-type pokemon attacks?"
Advertisement

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 am
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 am

Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:58 am
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Olthar » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 am

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:43 pm
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 pm
Agritum wrote:Just to know, do the cultures of this setting's nations resemble the ones of RL nations?
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Agritum » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:38 pm
Constaniana wrote:Agritum wrote:Just to know, do the cultures of this setting's nations resemble the ones of RL nations?
Galllia is somewhat of an Anglo-Norse mashup, with some German names thrown inbecause Gratuitous German is cooldue to influences from Elcrescia, which is a bit like Germany prior to Prussia smacking the other states into line. Eresiln is a mix between Galllian and Elcrescian culture, although the former is more dominant. Halvefor is somewhat Frenchy, although due to its trading activities it's fairly diverse, so a bit like a very small U.S.A but with French institutions dominating instead of British ones. Yuelkelu is sort of a classic islander nation, although I'll try to avoid getting too stereotypical with them, provided that we ever go there in the plot or run into characters from there. And Sahranjja is a Middle-Eastern style nation, as you could probably guess from the name.

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:40 pm
Agritum wrote:Constaniana wrote:Galllia is somewhat of an Anglo-Norse mashup, with some German names thrown inbecause Gratuitous German is cooldue to influences from Elcrescia, which is a bit like Germany prior to Prussia smacking the other states into line. Eresiln is a mix between Galllian and Elcrescian culture, although the former is more dominant. Halvefor is somewhat Frenchy, although due to its trading activities it's fairly diverse, so a bit like a very small U.S.A but with French institutions dominating instead of British ones. Yuelkelu is sort of a classic islander nation, although I'll try to avoid getting too stereotypical with them, provided that we ever go there in the plot or run into characters from there. And Sahranjja is a Middle-Eastern style nation, as you could probably guess from the name.
Oh, nice to know.
Speaking of other things, where are our characters going to start in?
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:52 pm

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:43 pm
Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:Elementals App
Name: Estrada Stilonad
Sex: Male
Age: 28
Appearance: About 5' 8", unkempt dark hair about shoulder length in the back. His omnipresent red cloak with gold embroidery provides a stark contrast to his dark olive skin and brown eyes. He stands almost painfully erect at all times, and moves with somewhat jerky, stiff movements. Slight but muscular as a result of a life of hard labor.
(Similar to of T. L. Rivanil I, for those of you who recognize the name.)
Element: Metal
Personality: Laconic stare and voice, but incredibly aware and tense. Quiet and reserved when around large groups of people as he has a strange acuity for sensing danger, but quick to open up to those he thinks he can trust.
Weaknesses: Rust, acid, and cheese of any sort. It's evil.
Equipment, if any: A fancy embroidered cloak, a buckler, Constrenad, and Anglachel, a piece of silver-black polymorphic iridium which he shapes as necessary and whose strength is bound to his life force.
Bio: Born in Dal Calain, in the coastal fishing village of Averlán, Estrada grew up learning the family trade of crab-fishing. Pulling up the traps and plying the waters in his family's two-masted trawler to fish for cod and mackerel gave him strength and a quiet confidence that have served him well since. He first learned of his Elemental capabilities when confronted with a hole torn in the metal bottom of his boat- while attempting to bend the jagged edges back together, he found to his apprehension and delight that the metal flowed under his hands as he desired. Speeding back to shore, he took up an apprenticeship with a blacksmith and leaner the art of swordsmanship from a local fencing instructor. Upon his twenty-first birthday, he passed the familial Rite of Oceans and left across the sea to visit the UGF and further pursue training with weapons. Having done so but being penniless, he saw the fall of a meteor from the sky one night and smelted it down, hoping to earn something for it. He found that the resultant metal molded itself into the desired form more readily than anything he had previously encountered and kept it, forming both his buckler and weapon from it. He is stopping through towns in northern Galllica hoping to earn something as a smith's assistant.
Theme Song (Optional): This.
RP Sample: Either RP in my signature.
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:13 pm
Constaniana wrote:Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:-Snip-
He seems okay, but I have a few questions. What propulsion method did Estrada's boat use? It's just that a metal bottom for a sailing ship would be impractical, and steam-powered ships are really just restricted to the Galllian and Halveforian navies, and small pleasure craft of eccentric rich people.

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:19 pm
Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:Constaniana wrote:He seems okay, but I have a few questions. What propulsion method did Estrada's boat use? It's just that a metal bottom for a sailing ship would be impractical, and steam-powered ships are really just restricted to the Galllian and Halveforian navies, and small pleasure craft of eccentric rich people.
Ah. My bad. There were two different boats in question, one a larger, wooden sailing ship and the other a metal dinghy for crabtrap retrieval. The hole occurred in the latter. I hope that's alright.

Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:21 pm
Constaniana wrote:Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
Ah. My bad. There were two different boats in question, one a larger, wooden sailing ship and the other a metal dinghy for crabtrap retrieval. The hole occurred in the latter. I hope that's alright.
Yeah, that's fine. Approved, in that case.
Also, here's how the map of Galllia is going so far:

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:19 pm
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 pm

by Constaniana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Videssos » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 am

by DrakoBlaria » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:33 am
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.

by Videssos » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:40 am
DrakoBlaria wrote:Name: Drakoblare
Sex: Male
Age: 16
Appearance:Similliar characteristics but of course, younger. Brown hair, brown eyes, some facial hair.(Image)
Skills: Can ride horses, knows how to use sword, shield and spear.
Personality: He is a good fellow. Wishes to find people to travel with and be friends but he will not trust them, not even if they save his life. Deep down he will always look after himself in case they backstub him. He might look naive but he is actually planning his next moves.
Weaknesses: Can be clumsy at times (Yeah, cant think of anything better)
Equipment: Armor on image, sword on image, a shield and a handgun for in times of need
Bio: A son of a middle class family. He has many brother and sisters and decided that there is no future for him in his small village. He decided to travel to Villdernheim to find a better fate
Theme Song (Optional): This (I always wanted it as my theme)
RP Sample: This is my 2nd RP of this kind, the other one was an Elder Scrolls one which died fast. I usually play nation-based RPs. Should I post them? I also have a Pokemon one which I left a couple of days ago.
Ok, so I just realised this aint in a medieval setting. Can you tell me in what IRL date is the tech close to so that I can edit my apperance and equipment/skils?


by DrakoBlaria » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:43 am
Videssos wrote:DrakoBlaria wrote:Name: Drakoblare
Sex: Male
Age: 16
Appearance:Similliar characteristics but of course, younger. Brown hair, brown eyes, some facial hair.(Image)
Skills: Can ride horses, knows how to use sword, shield and spear.
Personality: He is a good fellow. Wishes to find people to travel with and be friends but he will not trust them, not even if they save his life. Deep down he will always look after himself in case they backstub him. He might look naive but he is actually planning his next moves.
Weaknesses: Can be clumsy at times (Yeah, cant think of anything better)
Equipment: Armor on image, sword on image, a shield and a handgun for in times of need
Bio: A son of a middle class family. He has many brother and sisters and decided that there is no future for him in his small village. He decided to travel to Villdernheim to find a better fate
Theme Song (Optional): This (I always wanted it as my theme)
RP Sample: This is my 2nd RP of this kind, the other one was an Elder Scrolls one which died fast. I usually play nation-based RPs. Should I post them? I also have a Pokemon one which I left a couple of days ago.
Ok, so I just realised this aint in a medieval setting. Can you tell me in what IRL date is the tech close to so that I can edit my apperance and equipment/skils?
Funny how your characters always look like Byzantine soldiers from AC concept art.

Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.

by Videssos » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:49 am


by DrakoBlaria » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:51 am
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
Advertisement
Return to Portal to the Multiverse
Users browsing this forum: Eghoo, Newwe Zion, The Daeva
Advertisement