NATION

PASSWORD

Save The Kingdom of Hawaii

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Keahou
Civilian

Founded: Nov 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Save The Kingdom of Hawaii

Postby Keahou » Fri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

The Kingdom of Hawaii was once a great and powerful place, but of late we are stuck with a delegate that does not even bother to show up to the party, and our numbers have dropped so low that we have been ex-communicated from the Commonwealth. The Kingdom has great promise, to treat every member nation as Ohana and spread the spirit of Aloha to every nation in the world. Please come and feel the warmth of Hawaii, what was once great can be so again.

Naivetry
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Save The Kingdom of Hawaii

Postby Naivetry » Fri May 08, 2009 11:56 pm

I would recommend two things. First, refound your region as soon as possible. If you do not know how to do this, you can contact me, Anime Daisuki, or Neasmyrna by telegram; all of us are well-connected and can offer you help.

Second, begin recruiting for your region by sending recruitment telegrams. I know, it's annoying; but it works. Be sure to follow the recruitment guidelines - only 1 TG advertising your region per nation, and you may only contact nations in game-created regions (The Pacific, The West Pacific, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, The Rejected Realms, and Lazarus). If you have any friends in RL who might be interested in playing, get them to sign up and join the WA. Playing with people you already know will give you a more stable foundation to start out with, since you can contact them directly if they are the delegate and go inactive.

Hope this helps, and best of luck.
Last edited by Naivetry on Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chancellor Aldoz
Civilian

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chancellor Aldoz » Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 am

i live in waipahu and if you want i could put a puppet there.

Chancellor Naumann
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chancellor Naumann » Sat May 09, 2009 9:27 pm

I could also possibly help!
With All Due Respect,
Chancellor Naumann

Royal Senator and Founding Father of The Empire of New Horner

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Sat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

The region the Commonwealth let go of you is because no one would send recruitment telegrams.
I'm the Pope
Secretly CIA interns stomping out negative views of the US
Türkçe öğreniyorum ama zorluk var.
Winner, Silver Medal for Debating
Co-Winner, Bronze Medal for Posting
Co-Winner, Zooke Goodwill Award

Agritum wrote:Arg, Caninope is Captain America under disguise. Everyone knows it.
Frisivisia wrote:
Me wrote:Just don't. It'll get you a whole lot further in life if you come to realize you're not the smartest guy in the room, even if you probably are.

Because Caninope may be in that room with you.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thankfully, we have you and EM to guide us to wisdom and truth, holy one. :p
Norstal wrote:What I am saying of course is that we should clone Caninope.

Return to Gameplay