NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

The blood ravens wrote:Gabriel Angelos sends 3 full fleets to deal with Ork pirates raiding a key supply line from the core worlds to the outer worlds.

The Mandalorian police aid the fleets aied the fleets and destroyed the Ork fleets instaneously.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

New Harvest
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:
New Harvest wrote:OOC: I have now. Sorry.

OOC: I replied to your post asking me if I needed help

OOC: I have Replied
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

The fleets track the pirates to 2 planets just outside Armageddon's sphere of influence. Rather than waste time in a long costly ground war the Admiral declares Exterminatus on the Ork infested planets. The 3 fleets move into positions above the planets, and begin the Exterminatus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
Last edited by The blood ravens on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Tatalus walked into the room and said to the diplomat " so, what brings you to mars?"
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

The blood ravens wrote:The fleets track the pirates to 2 planets just outside Armageddon's sphere of influence. Rather than waste time in a long costly ground war the Admiral declares Exterminatus on the Ork infested planets. The 3 fleets move into positions above the planets, and begin the Exterminatus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

(OOC;The Orks are part of the Miri-Voh Shiri and to do this is to declare war on the Miri-Voh Shiri just to let you know)
Mars
The Normadorian spoke"My people wish to know about the Tech Preist and hope to come into diplomatic terms"
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm

With the two other fleets busy executing Exterminatus the third fleet leaves to check for more Orks.

(They are pirates. That means they are unaligned. That's like saying human pirates belong to a nation.)

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:23 pm

" What type of diplomatic terms?" ask's Tetalus
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Valentira City Square, Valentira, Imperial Kingdom of Valentira
Anarion looked over the balcony at the city square. Anarion was standing at the King's Balcony in Valentira. The Council of Valentira stood behind and watched as the army assembled. 1,000,000,000 men assembled in the square. 600,000,000 were soldiers and 400,000,000 were assorted medics, engineers, vehicle drivers, special ops, technicians, etc. 200,000,000 of the total 800,000,000 would stay and protect the planets of Valentira, and work alongside the police. 8000 ships then flew into the Valentira air space. There were 100 command ships, 900 transports (Each can fit 50,000,000), 1000 heavy artillery ships, 2000 heavy destroyers, and 4000 light destroyers. It was truly a Grand Army and Airforce. Citizens of Valentira, the King and Queen, and the Council watched as the army loaded onto the fleet. The army would go and conquer nearby planets and colonize them for resources. The fleet flew off and the War of Great Shadows was about to begin........
OOC: New Guy, I have orcs in my nation

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 pm

The blood ravens wrote:With the two other fleets busy executing Exterminatus the third fleet leaves to check for more Orks.

(They are pirates. That means they are unaligned. That's like saying human pirates belong to a nation.)

(Yeah, but you are cosing what the Miri-Voh Shiri consider a astoictie and they will react with negativity)

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:26 pm

(These Orks? http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Orks just because you have them in your nation it doesn't mean you control the entire population in the galaxy plus they are PIRATES.)

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Valentir wrote:Valentira City Square, Valentira, Imperial Kingdom of Valentira
Anarion looked over the balcony at the city square. Anarion was standing at the King's Balcony in Valentira. The Council of Valentira stood behind and watched as the army assembled. 1,000,000,000 men assembled in the square. 600,000,000 were soldiers and 400,000,000 were assorted medics, engineers, vehicle drivers, special ops, technicians, etc. 200,000,000 of the total 800,000,000 would stay and protect the planets of Valentira, and work alongside the police. 8000 ships then flew into the Valentira air space. There were 100 command ships, 900 transports (Each can fit 50,000,000), 1000 heavy artillery ships, 2000 heavy destroyers, and 4000 light destroyers. It was truly a Grand Army and Airforce. Citizens of Valentira, the King and Queen, and the Council watched as the army loaded onto the fleet. The army would go and conquer nearby planets and colonize them for resources. The fleet flew off and the War of Great Shadows was about to begin........
OOC: New Guy, I have orcs in my nation

OOC:He isnt a new guy, and he has Orcs from Warhammer(I think)
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:28 pm

The blood ravens wrote:(These Orks? http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Orks just because you have them in your nation it doesn't mean you control the entire population in the galaxy plus they are PIRATES.)

OOC: No but I do have a lot of orcs on my planets and I treat them as they are fellow Valentiri (My main race) so killing their brother orcs, even if they are pirates, won't go good with Valentira (My Nation in this RP) And Liech I never say him so forgive me

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Prusseuss wrote:" What type of diplomatic terms?" ask's Tetalus

"Just a trade with your people and maybe can help you to fully understand your Machine God" Said the diplomat.
OOC: Yes I have control over the Orks and the WAAGH! ,but pirates or no pirates, exterminatius was used against the Miri-Voh Shiri against another empire that used to have and has been consider a astroctie to them becuase of it.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Valentir wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:(These Orks? http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Orks just because you have them in your nation it doesn't mean you control the entire population in the galaxy plus they are PIRATES.)

OOC: No but I do have a lot of orcs on my planets and I treat them as they are fellow Valentiri (My main race) so killing their brother orcs, even if they are pirates, won't go good with Valentira (My Nation in this RP) And Liech I never say him so forgive me

(OOC: Its fine, I will allow only a Very small population to be there, is just that I have main control over the rest of the Orks(it was claimed a long time ago anyway)

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 pm

(What ever. It didn't happen then.)

The fleets search the surrounding asteroid belts for hidden pirate bases.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm

" Then what do you want and what will you give?"
"............"

New Harvest
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Docking

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 pm

The shuttle slowly progresses towards the docking bay, upon passing through the airlock, then lands in the large hangar littered with shuttles and workers loading equipment with a loud clank, the sound of the shuttle depressurising is heard by nearby workers who are destracted for a second turning their heads and gazing at the shuttle but then quickly continue tirelessly loading the other shuttles, and then the side door of the shuttle slowly opens with a quiet sound, as it touches the cold metal floor, it reveals two heavily armed guards in exoskeletons who quickly venture down the ramp and stand in perfect formation opposite one another in seconds as the ambassador, a slim man in his fiftys with white hair in a neat short back and sides haircut, dressed in a grey silk suit with a New Harvest military foreign relations badge on his tie glimmering in the white light, slowly walks down the ramp with distinct footsteps onto the hangars metal floor..
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Valentir wrote:OOC: No but I do have a lot of orcs on my planets and I treat them as they are fellow Valentiri (My main race) so killing their brother orcs, even if they are pirates, won't go good with Valentira (My Nation in this RP) And Liech I never say him so forgive me

(OOC: Its fine, I will allow only a Very small population to be there, is just that I have main control over the rest of the Orks(it was claimed a long time ago anyway)

OOC: I should have a fair amount but not as much as you.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:38 pm

New Harvest wrote:
Liberated Counties wrote:
Tau Embassy

"Whilst we invade, without a leadership they cannot retaliate effectively"

Sa'cea

"Please specify your race, unknown vessel" replied the comms officer that picked up the transmission

We are a Human owned shuttle vessel, their is an ambassador on board, permission to dock?

"Are you a federation human? Federal ships are barred from Tau space, please specify your faction" replied the voice
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

(Has anyone claimed the Tyranids yet?)

After destroying several hideouts the fleets return to Armageddon.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Valentir wrote:
Ralnis wrote:(OOC: Its fine, I will allow only a Very small population to be there, is just that I have main control over the rest of the Orks(it was claimed a long time ago anyway)

OOC: I should have a fair amount but not as much as you.

OOC:Alright thats fine by me.
Mars
"Well whatever you want?"

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

The blood ravens wrote:(Has anyone claimed the Tyranids yet?)

After destroying several hideouts the fleets return to Armageddon.

no I don't think anyone has.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 pm

( tyranids are uncontrollable, they are basically ants, you cant control ants)
"............"

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Prusseuss wrote:( tyranids are uncontrollable, they are basically ants, you cant control ants)

(I have to agree on that)

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 pm

( now a genestealer cult, on the other hand...)
"............"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse