NATION

PASSWORD

Vapor: A Steampunk RP Region (OOC v.3.0 -- CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sri Tschow
Minister

Founded: Jul 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Cygnar wrote:
Sri Tschow wrote:Cygnar, your first name starts with a 'G'. You are from Brazil.

Yeeep. Tracked my IP?

I embedded a flag tracker in the old thread. It said that someone was from Brazil, and then I saw your image account and saw your name. I then came to the conclusion that you are the one from Brazil... mwuhahahahaha
"Asking NSG about military strategy is like asking Stephen Hawking about running hurdles."~Blazedtown

"There is no fixing the world. There is just making it suck a little less."~Corsca

"Humans fight to the last. When all hope is lost, when everything stands to be taken? That's when they fight the hardest. I see no reason not to continue that tradition."~The Emerald Legion

"Capitalism is a petrol station with unreasonably priced drinks on the highway to utopia."~Forster Keys
Economic Left|Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian|Authoritarian: -6.87
Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Sri Tschow wrote:
Cygnar wrote:Yeeep. Tracked my IP?

I embedded a flag tracker in the old thread. It said that someone was from Brazil, and then I saw your image account and saw your name. I then came to the conclusion that you are the one from Brazil... mwuhahahahaha

I'm from Sao paulo, to be more precise. And I hate brazil sooo freaking much I cant wait to go live somewhere else D:
Vitzenburg wrote:Cygnar, high on powa! Just try to stop him! He'll sock ya in the mouth as his boys Vitz and Servoth come a knockin!

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:
Servoth wrote:Micro-dick.

Our micro dicks make lots of people. Your 'larger' dicks still create a .000000000000000000000001 % growth rate.
EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:What burns in Life, itself burns in Death. To Hades is smote, thee who defy the Divine.

Divine! Bah! We could build a god from our own foundries.
Unidox wrote:LSD, no thanks. Give me some NSG.

Oh, hell yeah, thats the stuff...
♔ ||Cygnaran Königreich|| ♔
♔ ||Steampunk-Dieselpunk Nation|| ♔

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Cygnar wrote:
Sri Tschow wrote:I embedded a flag tracker in the old thread. It said that someone was from Brazil, and then I saw your image account and saw your name. I then came to the conclusion that you are the one from Brazil... mwuhahahahaha

I'm from Sao paulo, to be more precise. And I hate brazil sooo freaking much I cant wait to go live somewhere else D:

Seriously, WHO ARE YOU? HOW ARE YOU LEARNING THESE THINGS ABOUT ME?
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

Sri Tschow
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Cygnar's name is Gabriel Quintas.
"Asking NSG about military strategy is like asking Stephen Hawking about running hurdles."~Blazedtown

"There is no fixing the world. There is just making it suck a little less."~Corsca

"Humans fight to the last. When all hope is lost, when everything stands to be taken? That's when they fight the hardest. I see no reason not to continue that tradition."~The Emerald Legion

"Capitalism is a petrol station with unreasonably priced drinks on the highway to utopia."~Forster Keys
Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Cyprum Xecuii
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprum Xecuii » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:So Inoroth,

Inesea produces potatoes, wheat, rice, and tobacco on a Commercial level for export. And corn on a smaller level.

Inesea also produces finished products like Bread, Rice balls, rice bread, popcorn, corn bread, and cigarretes and cigars

So those would be what you would most likely import

Rice rolled into a ball is a finished product? lol, if a country can make rice regardless, all you need to do is get a handful and roll it. Of course now this depends on the type of rice, in which that special rice is what you should be meaning to export.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Pavlostani wrote:
Cygnar wrote:I'm from Sao paulo, to be more precise. And I hate brazil sooo freaking much I cant wait to go live somewhere else D:

Seriously, WHO ARE YOU? HOW ARE YOU LEARNING THESE THINGS ABOUT ME?

Hey man, don't worry :p I just saw her failed upload XD
Vitzenburg wrote:Cygnar, high on powa! Just try to stop him! He'll sock ya in the mouth as his boys Vitz and Servoth come a knockin!

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

Our micro dicks make lots of people. Your 'larger' dicks still create a .000000000000000000000001 % growth rate.
EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:What burns in Life, itself burns in Death. To Hades is smote, thee who defy the Divine.

Sri Tschow
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:So Inoroth,

Inesea produces potatoes, wheat, rice, and tobacco on a Commercial level for export. And corn on a smaller level.

Inesea also produces finished products like Bread, Rice balls, rice bread, popcorn, corn bread, and cigarretes and cigars

Rice rolled into a ball is a finished product? lol, if a country can make rice regardless, all you need to do is get a handful and roll it. Of course now this depends on the type of rice, in which that special rice is what you should be meaning to export.

Sri Tschow makes the best rice.

Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Sri Tschow wrote:Cygnar's name is Gabriel Quintas.

Well, that can be seen in my steam profile

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 pm

I also call dibs on inventing the first popping corn machine! Charles Cretor is mine :p !

Rice balls are buttered rice rolled into balls sold from carts in Inesea
I'm really tired

Pavlostani
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Sri Tschow wrote:
Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

Sri Tschow makes the best rice.

You may have the claim to rice, but I am undisputed in donuts and vodka. Our soldiers like nothing better to relax with a box of jelly donuts and a bottle of Vitograd vodka.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

Cyprum Xecuii
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprum Xecuii » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:I also call dibs on inventing the first popping corn machine! Charles Cretor is mine :p !

Rice balls are buttered rice rolled into balls sold from carts in Inesea

You're getting me hungry now. :p

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Cygnar wrote:
Sri Tschow wrote:I embedded a flag tracker in the old thread. It said that someone was from Brazil, and then I saw your image account and saw your name. I then came to the conclusion that you are the one from Brazil... mwuhahahahaha

D: Brazil is such a nice place! Why would you want to leave? D:

Now, granted, I visited when I was nine or so, so........time's rosy lens and all that.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
Cygnar wrote:I'm from Sao paulo, to be more precise. And I hate brazil sooo freaking much I cant wait to go live somewhere else D:

D: Brazil is such a nice place! Why would you want to leave? D:

Now, granted, I visited when I was nine or so, so........time's rosy lens and all that.

I just can't stand the culture..gosh i hate carnival....,plus crime rates are really elevated..

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Inoroth
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

@Inesea -
So Inoroth,

Well, I can certainlty see the import of Inesean finished tobacco products, and wheat and rice would also be useful in large ammounts

@Creepy Stalkers - Betchacen't find out anything interesting about me (except perhaps my IP address if you're clever) :p
Life is what you make it -- I made it into a peach cobbler
cosmopolitan/nationalistic: 4%
secular/religious: 63%
visionary/reactionary: 39%
anarchistc/authoritarian: 25%
communistic/capitalistic: 37%
pacifistic/militaristic: 48%
ecological.anthropological: 66%
I am apperantly a Neo-Conservative... who knew?

Inoroth's Military Here.
Nations Represented By This Account: Inoroth, New Inorothian Space Empire,

Inoroth's Factbook Here

"A fool's words cut down friends on the eve of battle" - Vinchero

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Inesea, where it is easier to but a domestically produced steamboat then a domestically produced car.

Ok Ino. Wheat and Rice it is! With ciggies inter spaced.
I'm really tired

Pavlostani
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Inoroth wrote:@Inesea -
So Inoroth,

Well, I can certainlty see the import of Inesean finished tobacco products, and wheat and rice would also be useful in large ammounts

@Creepy Stalkers - Betchacen't find out anything interesting about me (except perhaps my IP address if you're clever) :p

Until 1903, you get no donuts nor vodka from me.

Sri Tschow
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Inoroth wrote:@Inesea -
So Inoroth,

You work at a dog kennel.

Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Inoroth
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm

@Sri - Yeah, I told you that... now, are you going to tell me something I don't know you know?

@Inesea - Ok, and just to recap, I send you manufactured trinkets and Airships in return... anything specifically you'd want?

@Pavlo - Inoroth is (mostly) Italian, so we'll enjoy our cannolies, pizza, and Grappa thank you!
Last edited by Inoroth on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is what you make it -- I made it into a peach cobbler
cosmopolitan/nationalistic: 4%
secular/religious: 63%
visionary/reactionary: 39%
anarchistc/authoritarian: 25%
communistic/capitalistic: 37%
pacifistic/militaristic: 48%
ecological.anthropological: 66%
I am apperantly a Neo-Conservative... who knew?

Inoroth's Military Here.
Nations Represented By This Account: Inoroth, New Inorothian Space Empire,

Inoroth's Factbook Here

"A fool's words cut down friends on the eve of battle" - Vinchero

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Inoroth wrote:@Sri - Yeah, I told you that... now, are you going to tell me something I don't know you know?

@Inesea - Ok, and just to recap, I send you manufactured trinkets and Airships in return... anything specifically you'd want?

Airships and Light Mobile artillery. And eventually airplanes and industrial goods.
I'm really tired

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Inoroth wrote:@Sri - Yeah, I told you that... now, are you going to tell me something I don't know you know?

Ino, go here

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Inoroth. You live in the American Midwest relatively close to Interstate 75 and Interstate 275. Most likely Michigan.
I'm really tired

Sri Tschow
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 pm

@Pavlo - Inoroth is (mostly) Italian, so we'll enjoy our cannolies, pizza, and Grappa thank you!

I just discovered everyone in your dossier.

Anemos Major
Bessavaria
Cyprum Xecuii>
Fanaglia
Icyon
Inoroth
Itailian Maifias
Kartelande
Khamad
Kington Langley
Novus Imperii Romani
The High Tatras
The Novosti Soviet Republics
Wirbel
Wu Zeitan
Yohannes

Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Inoroth. You live in the American Midwest relatively close to Interstate 75 and Interstate 275. Most likely Michigan.

He already said this, I believe, when talking to Fan about weather conditions.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Sri Tschow wrote:

I just discovered everyone in your dossier.

Anemos Major
Bessavaria
Cyprum Xecuii>
Fanaglia
Icyon
Inoroth
Itailian Maifias
Kartelande
Khamad
Kington Langley
Novus Imperii Romani
The High Tatras
Wirbel
Wu Zeitan
Yohannes

It's not nice to post these things man...leave it private for him...

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Cygnar wrote:
Sri Tschow wrote:I just discovered everyone in your dossier.

Anemos Major
Bessavaria
Cyprum Xecuii>
Fanaglia
Icyon
Inoroth
Itailian Maifias
Kartelande
Khamad
Kington Langley
Novus Imperii Romani
The High Tatras
Wirbel
Wu Zeitan
Yohannes

It's not nice to post these things man...leave it private for him...

I'm insulted I'm not important enough to rate being in your dossier, Ino. >:|

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents