NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:I am aware of that, though the Corrian authorities would not be.

The Corrian authorities are pretty jumpy when it comes to anything involving violence (yet they were completely unaware of Cassie's abuse she endured for years), but I think they would let her go if they got enough proof to prove her innocence. However, they could never figure out the cause of the crash, and just figured it was a freak accident. Since she never told anyone anything until Tara, they literally have absolutely no clue what Cassie went through, and what she did. So there's nothing for them to really charge her for since they don't know anything about it. I bet if they heard Cassie's side of the story (and believed it), they would let her go anyway.

But yeah, I've specifically made my nation extremely jumpy with anything related to violence, so yeah....
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm sorry for not posting. I'll get right on to it as soon as I'm home.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:I'm sorry for not posting. I'll get right on to it as soon as I'm home.

I forgive you for the crime of not responding to my posts the exact second I post them. It is a law in Florida you know. Then again, they also have it so that women skydiving is illegal on Sunday, so that did not take much for me to convince the Floridians to sign that anomynous bill into registration.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:I'm sorry for not posting. I'll get right on to it as soon as I'm home.

I forgive you for the crime of not responding to my posts the exact second I post them. It is a law in Florida you know. Then again, they also have it so that women skydiving is illegal on Sunday, so that did not take much for me to convince the Floridians to sign that anomynous bill into registration.

I live in Florida....I feel your trying to tell me something. :p
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:

I live in Florida....I feel your trying to tell me something. :p

Wait, you live in Florida? That is another lucky guess.

What will I do with the Fulton Surface to Air Recovery System/STARS/FSTARS (if you are Chie)/the ballon thing that picks up other things to be picked up by flying things now that I do not need to have the planned fly-by of Taiwanese smugglers?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 am

I just thought of a good song for Cassie....

Edit: Now after listening to that song and reading some stuff, and thinking about a bunch of random stuff, I feel all somber or something.....I think it's bed time! Or time to play Journey, one of the two....
Last edited by Corrian on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:20 pm

"Well I quite enjoy reading. My particular favorites are 'game of thrones' and 'doctor who'"

:blink: Mina has the same interests as me! And Cassie, because I believe I mentioned she read Game of Thrones, likely at the hospital. Caitlin would probably like it too.
My Last.FM and RYM

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Thomas Steele
Nationality: Austrailian
Height: 6' 5" (6' 9" in armor)
Weight: 210 lbs (575 in armor)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gray
Costume (if any): Armor, ortherwise, kahkis and tee-shirts
Abilities: technokinesis-able to manipulate and understand anything mechanical or electronic he comes into contact with
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Being born to an architect and a lawyer in Darwin, Austrailia, Thomas had a relatively normal childhood, with a loving family and an affinity for technology. His parents instilled a sense of discipline and a code of honor that Thomas has kept to this day. When he was 13 he was drawing designs for a nuclear power generator that could work in a handheld device, without giving off radiation. He quickly rose to the national stage as a boy genius, until him and his parents were cought in a hostage situation when he was 15, where his parents were the first to be shot. In his rage, he managed to turn the gun that killed his parents on his captors, knocking them out before turning them into the police. He decided to live alone, upholding the law with the power armor he invented, and saving innocence. After being disregarded as a freak by his friends and remaining family, he left for the Hero Academy to learn his place in the world.

"If you know the rules, and you break them, you are no longer safe" -Thomas Steele, on his first and only interview.
Last edited by Pragia on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Pragia wrote:
CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Thomas Steele
Nationality: Austrailian
Height: 6' 5" (6' 9" in armor)
Weight: 210 lbs (575 in armor)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazil
Costume (if any): Armor, ortherwise, kahkis and tee-shirts
Abilities: technokinesis-able to manipulate and understand anything mechanical or electronic he comes into contact with
Dorm: hero? (check TG)
Brief Bio: Being born to an architect and a lawyer in Darwin, Austrailia, Thomas had a relatively normal childhood, with a loving family and an affinity for technology. His parents instilled a sense of discipline and a code of honor that Thomas has kept to this day. When he was 13 he was drawing designs for a nuclear power generator that could work in a handheld device, without giving off radiation. He quickly rose to the national stage as a boy genius, until him and his parents were cought in a hostage situation when he was 15, where his parents were the first to be shot. In his rage, he managed to turn the gun that killed his parents on his captors, knocking them out before turning them into the police. He decided to live alone, upholding the law with the power armor he invented, and saving innocence. After being disregarded as a freak by his friends and remaining family, he left for the Hero Academy to learn his place in the world.

"If you know the rules, and you break them, you are no longer safe" -Thomas Steele, on his first and only interview.

Accepted.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Hey guys, I'm back.

Long story short: Dumbasses dug up the phone lines.

So, what's happened since I;ve been gone?
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Orinon wrote:Hey guys, I'm back.

You only have dial-up? :blink:
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Camicon wrote:
Orinon wrote:Hey guys, I'm back.

You only have dial-up? :blink:

Yes. Because I play Halo 4 multiplayer, Boarderlands 2 online, LoL, Dota 2 and watch HD streaming video on dialup.

:P

The internet cables are in the same thingy as the phone lines.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Orinon wrote:So, what's happened since I;ve been gone?

Not much, really, I don't think. Students are going on a mission, and that is about it that has happened.
My Last.FM and RYM

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Orinon wrote:
Camicon wrote:You only have dial-up? :blink:

Yes. Because I play Halo 4 multiplayer, Boarderlands 2 online, LoL, Dota 2 and watch HD streaming video on dialup.

:P

The internet cables are in the same thingy as the phone lines.

Well, you mentioned phone lines. Not ethernet/fiber-optic cables.

Also, you have Borderlands 2? Fuckin' A. Awesome game.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Camicon wrote:Also, you have Borderlands 2? Fuckin' A. Awesome game.

I've heard people say Borderlands 2 is like, the perfect sequel. Not on the top of my priority right now (still need to finish the first), but I definitely want it.
My Last.FM and RYM

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:03 am

Corrian wrote:
Camicon wrote:Also, you have Borderlands 2? Fuckin' A. Awesome game.

I've heard people say Borderlands 2 is like, the perfect sequel. Not on the top of my priority right now (still need to finish the first), but I definitely want it.

I never played Borderlands, so I wouldn't know. All I do know is that I played the shit out of Borderlands 2 for a couple months. Steam says I logged 115 hours between November 24th, and December 14th. Then Far Cry 3 came out. Then uni started back up. Haven't been able to play very much of either in the new year.

I'm looking forward to Reading Week, so I can play them a bit more.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 am

Camicon wrote:I never played Borderlands, so I wouldn't know. All I do know is that I played the shit out of Borderlands 2 for a couple months. Steam says I logged 115 hours between November 24th, and December 14th. Then Far Cry 3 came out. Then uni started back up. Haven't been able to play very much of either in the new year.

My dad ordered Far Cry 3 (for like $35) for this birthday I believe. Another game we've been wanting quite a bit. We got dishonored and Assassin's Creed 3, too, by buying them with rewards points and sales. We wouldn't own any of these if they weren't on sale. I hear Far Cry 3 is a load of fun, and I'm partly interested in it for the villain alone.

What I'm waiting for is The Last of Us. That will possibly be a day 1 purchase from me. Also want to get season 2 of Game of Thrones, and would like to watch season 3, but that ain't happening. Only saw season 2 because I was at my grandparents a few months back, and they have HBO. There's a fair amount of other things I have interest in, too, like Metro: Last Light, Watch Dogs, and so on.

I need a new computer...
My Last.FM and RYM

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 am

Corrian wrote:
Camicon wrote:I never played Borderlands, so I wouldn't know. All I do know is that I played the shit out of Borderlands 2 for a couple months. Steam says I logged 115 hours between November 24th, and December 14th. Then Far Cry 3 came out. Then uni started back up. Haven't been able to play very much of either in the new year.

My dad ordered Far Cry 3 (for like $35) for this birthday I believe. Another game we've been wanting quite a bit. We got dishonored and Assassin's Creed 3, too, by buying them with rewards points and sales. We wouldn't own any of these if they weren't on sale. I hear Far Cry 3 is a load of fun, and I'm partly interested in it for the villain alone.

What I'm waiting for is The Last of Us. That will possibly be a day 1 purchase from me. Also want to get season 2 of Game of Thrones, and would like to watch season 3, but that ain't happening. Only saw season 2 because I was at my grandparents a few months back, and they have HBO. There's a fair amount of other things I have interest in, too, like Metro: Last Light, Watch Dogs, and so on.

I need a new computer...

Far Cry 3 is fantastic. Unfortunately, I can only run it on the lowest graphic settings, because my computer is two (pushing three) years old. If I want to keep playing games on it (and I can't see why I wouldn't), I'm going to need a new one as well.

I'm really disappointed that The Last Of Us is a PS3 exclusive though. That game would be so good on PC.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 am

FarCry 3 is my runner up to Game of the Year. I disliked nothing about that game. Boarderlands 2 is my GOTY. Sooooooooooooo good.

Metro Last Light looks amazing. Shame about THQ though....

Finished Dishonoured a few days ago. Despite killing half the enemys in the game, I still got low chaos. Don;t ask me how.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 am

Orinon wrote:FarCry 3 is my runner up to Game of the Year. I disliked nothing about that game. Boarderlands 2 is my GOTY. Sooooooooooooo good.

Finished Dishonoured a few days ago. Despite killing half the enemys in the game, I still got low chaos. Don;t ask me how.

Do you have Borderlands 2 sync'd with a Steam account?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am

Camicon wrote:
Orinon wrote:FarCry 3 is my runner up to Game of the Year. I disliked nothing about that game. Boarderlands 2 is my GOTY. Sooooooooooooo good.

Do you have Borderlands 2 sync'd with a Steam account?

Xbox version. :P My laptop could run it in theory.... It would just catch fire doing so.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

Camicon wrote:Far Cry 3 is fantastic. Unfortunately, I can only run it on the lowest graphic settings, because my computer is two (pushing three) years old. If I want to keep playing games on it (and I can't see why I wouldn't), I'm going to need a new one as well.

I'm really disappointed that The Last Of Us is a PS3 exclusive though. That game would be so good on PC.

....Mine is 8 years old.

Naughty Dog only makes PS3 exclusives. They do a fantastic job at them, however, especially with pushing the limits of the PS3 with The Last of Us. Thankfully we own a PS3. PS3, to me, has the best exclusives, so I'm glad we got that. And we've owned a PS1 and PS2, so we are kind of more suited to the PS3.

Orinon wrote:Finished Dishonoured a few days ago. Despite killing half the enemys in the game, I still got low chaos. Don;t ask me how.

I did both a completely clean and not killing a single person play through, and a kill everybody I see play through. The last one wasn't very pleasant after a while....
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:12 am

*poke*

Anyone there?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 am

Orinon wrote:*poke*

Anyone there?

Do not poke me.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 am

Orinon wrote:*poke*

Anyone there?

Do not poke me.

Well that's a little hostile.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess