NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Alright." Neil said.They sat down next to Bran. Gretta checked the incubator and held it on her lap.

"This was a few years ago, I was 17 at the time. With the conscription age being 15, I was already an experienced soldier, somewhat I guess. But we were stationed at an airbase near the border to the Ukraine, and there was a protest outside the gates that was starting to turn violent." Bran explained, hands twitching as if holding a machine gun.

"All of the other security personell were suppressing riots elswhere, when the commander ordered me to fire on the civilians." He explained shakily. "I was fearing for my life, the commander had told me that either I shot them, or he shot me"

Bran dropped his head, holding back tears.

"You can tell which option I took . . ."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii left Lidev and Katya's side, walking over to Tsu.

"Hey, Tsu! I'm goin' to bed soon, but was wondering what you wanted to do."

Katya smiled at seeing Torii being social. She spoke to Lidev.

"She's being a lot more social lately."

my brain only tells me to train to become a ninja.......................but one half tells me to do something else........possibly kill a random civi.......

"Killing civilians? Um.....isn't that illegal? Not to mention unethical."

Torii had a serious expression as she said it.

Katya turned back to Lidev.

"What I was going to tell you earlier. She was having a nice time stargazing with me and Tony. I have been making an effort as well."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Eh?" The User snapped out of it and looked to Giov. "I don't remember that part..." She said.

"It's in his personality," she said, nodding. "The original play states that no one in the Lost Boys is allowed to know what Peter doesn't know."

"Oooohhh..." Mon and the User both approached Giov, listening with interest. Lidev too was standing by, after waving to Tsu. She then looked to Katya. "It just warms my black heart to know she's trying. Which, in reality, kinda hurts. But meh, it's just how I am." She said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:my brain only tells me to train to become a ninja.......................but one half tells me to do something else........possibly kill a random civi.......

"What I was going to tell you earlier. She was having a nice time stargazing with me and Tony. I have been making an effort as well."

it isn't as long as they dont know! said tsu
besides they are scared of anyone who lives here!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Alright." Neil said.They sat down next to Bran. Gretta checked the incubator and held it on her lap.

"This was a few years ago, I was 17 at the time. With the conscription age being 15, I was already an experienced soldier, somewhat I guess. But we were stationed at an airbase near the border to the Ukraine, and there was a protest outside the gates that was starting to turn violent." Bran explained, hands twitching as if holding a machine gun.

"All of the other security personell were suppressing riots elswhere, when the commander ordered me to fire on the civilians." He explained shakily. "I was fearing for my life, the commander had told me that either I shot them, or he shot me"

Bran dropped his head, holding back tears.

"You can tell which option I took . . ."

"You chose to live, nothing wrong with that." Neil said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"You chose to live, nothing wrong with that." Neil said.

"Yeah, not a day goes by that that doesn't haunt me though." Bran sighed, mentally seeing the guilt float away as he told his friend. "I live in the past way too much, makes me miss the present and dread the future."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

it isn't as long as they dont know! said tsu

"People are scared of me?", Torii said, appearing hurt. "I don't want to be feared..."

Katya responded to Lidev .

"It physically hurts you to see your own girlfriend getting better? Damn"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"It's in his personality," she said, nodding. "The original play states that no one in the Lost Boys is allowed to know what Peter doesn't know."

"Oooohhh..." Mon and the User both approached Giov, listening with interest. Lidev too was standing by, after waving to Tsu. She then looked to Katya. "It just warms my black heart to know she's trying. Which, in reality, kinda hurts. But meh, it's just how I am." She said.

She smiled and trotted around the two a bit. "So what are you doing now? Huh huh huh?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Dora sat on the floor of her apartment. A large pile of dirt was next to her, and she was busy turning it slowly into shards of glass. Humming a tune without lyrics, she began slowly piecing it together, heat-fusing each shard, to form a large stained-glass window inset in the middle of a brushed-metal frame.

She stood back, and nodded to herself. Now to set the security system...

(Timejump)

She picked up her sweat-soaked uniform jacket from the floor and clenched a fist. The system turned off, allowing her to walk outside, and she went to find people.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oooohhh..." Mon and the User both approached Giov, listening with interest. Lidev too was standing by, after waving to Tsu. She then looked to Katya. "It just warms my black heart to know she's trying. Which, in reality, kinda hurts. But meh, it's just how I am." She said.

She smiled and trotted around the two a bit. "So what are you doing now? Huh huh huh?"

"Nothing, really." Mon said. Lidev looked to Katya. "Oh no, it's not her. It's the feelings that I get. You know those 'warm fuzzies' you get sometimes? To me, it's like someone stabbing me." She said in a very unusually happy tone.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:She picked up her sweat-soaked uniform jacket from the floor and clenched a fist. The system turned off, allowing her to walk outside, and she went to find people.

"Heyloo Dora lady!" Rachelle said, walking along with some coloring books in hand.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:it isn't as long as they dont know! said tsu

"People are scared of me?", Torii said, appearing hurt. "I don't want to be feared..."

well scared of me! Now i want to kill someone!"tsu grabs a sniper rifle"
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Nothing, really." Mon said. Lidev looked to Katya. "Oh no, it's not her. It's the feelings that I get. You know those 'warm fuzzies' you get sometimes? To me, it's like someone stabbing me." She said in a very unusually happy tone.

"Really, nothing?" she tilted her head. "Are you at peace?"
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Nothing, really." Mon said. Lidev looked to Katya. "Oh no, it's not her. It's the feelings that I get. You know those 'warm fuzzies' you get sometimes? To me, it's like someone stabbing me." She said in a very unusually happy tone.

"Is that what they're calling it nowadays?" The User asked.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

" You should get that checked out.", Katya said, keeping a straight face.

"Anyway...you seem happy seeing Torii make friends. You really do seem like a mother, which is sorta funny considering that she's basically an overgrown child."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Is that what they're calling it nowadays?" The User asked.

"They perhaps, not I," she said. "You are doing nothing, that is confirmed. Are you also at peace though, is the question I ask."
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

well scared of me! Now i want to kill someone!"tsu grabs a sniper rifle"

"That's mean.", Torii said, sucking on her thumb. "What if they're nice people?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Seeing no response from Dora, Rachelle shrugged and went to bed.

--

Bran as well got up, nodding to NVE as he too turned in for the night. The admiral changed into his usual night clothes (Sweats and a T-shirt) and curled up with his wife on the couch.

OOC: G'night.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:well scared of me! Now i want to kill someone!"tsu grabs a sniper rifle"

"That's mean.", Torii said, sucking on her thumb. "What if they're nice people?"
"a very loud gunshot is heard as tsu whistles innocently,as the sniper rifle is smoking and tsu is covered in blood"
i didnt do anything i swear!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"You chose to live, nothing wrong with that." Neil said.

"Yeah, not a day goes by that that doesn't haunt me though." Bran sighed, mentally seeing the guilt float away as he told his friend. "I live in the past way too much, makes me miss the present and dread the future."

"Sorry if we come off as psychopaths. We just have different views on death, time, and the universe in general. We die when we choose to. If I didn't have Gretta or the eggs, I'd would have have died since I had no reason to live after failing to take over this planet. Now I have them, they are my reason to live now. Who knows, maybe my children will conquer the Earth." Neil said. He then saw that Bran had already left. The raptors went to their apartment and called Mr. Blake.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Nothing, really." Mon said. Lidev looked to Katya. "Oh no, it's not her. It's the feelings that I get. You know those 'warm fuzzies' you get sometimes? To me, it's like someone stabbing me." She said in a very unusually happy tone.

" You should get that checked out.", Katya said, keeping a straight face.

"Anyway...you seem happy seeing Torii make friends. You really do seem like a mother, which is sorta funny considering that she's basically an overgrown child."

"It's not like I'm a demon-spawn or anything." Lidev giggled. "All demons have differences. Kei used to do a lot of stuff I couldn't when we were roommates. Used to pull pranks on me by turning into goo, melting from the ceiling, dripping onto me until I freaked out and she practically drowned me in her and then reformed off of me and just laughed her ass off. She always said the faces I made were priceless." Lidev sighed. "But Torii is going to need some more friends around here. If she matures, or not, it doesn't matter. She'll always be my Torii." Lidev sighed, and then gritted her teeth. "It's like a trench knife..." She said.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"a very loud gunshot is heard as tsu whistles innocently,as the sniper rifle is smoking and tsu is covered in blood"
i didnt do anything i swear!

Torii looked at Tsu angrily. "What if they were goin' home to meet their child?", She said, not taking pointless killing lightly.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Is that what they're calling it nowadays?" The User asked.

"They perhaps, not I," she said. "You are doing nothing, that is confirmed. Are you also at peace though, is the question I ask."

"Well...I sometimes worry about back home..." Mon admitted. "Me too..." The User added. The looked at angles and occupied their hands.

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Seeing no response from Dora, Rachelle shrugged and went to bed.

"Sorry, was lost in thought there. Later, kid." The timecop went off to patrol the halls.

OOC - Sorry, needed to go do something.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Well...I sometimes worry about back home..." Mon admitted. "Me too..." The User added. The looked at angles and occupied their hands.

"That's understandable," she nodded with a smile.
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse