NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:23 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"About 20 miles to the north, I can have us there in a few minutes if I call a chopper."

"Lead on, Admiral." Dora was back to her joking self.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I saw and increasing rate of deaths here and decided to check out what was happening."

"Ouch..." she looked around.

"Ja." He says.

(OOC; night everyone)
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Lead on, Admiral." Dora was back to her joking self.

"It happens to be Grand Empress's Admiral." Bran chuckled, pressing a small red button on his phone. An unarmed Twinblade helicopter flew in seconds later, painted brilliant white with orange accents. The crew chief beckoned for them and Bran hopped on, waving for Dora to follow.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Primordial begins inspecting the symbol
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"It happens to be Grand Empress's Admiral." Bran chuckled, pressing a small red button on his phone. An unarmed Twinblade helicopter flew in seconds later, painted brilliant white with orange accents. The crew chief beckoned for them and Bran hopped on, waving for Dora to follow.

She climbed in, secretly wondering what it would be like to ride while tied to the tail between the body and the tail rotor.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Lidev looked to Torii. "Are you alright?" She asked.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:She climbed in, secretly wondering what it would be like to ride while tied to the tail between the body and the tail rotor.

As the two sat, Dora would notice the interior was as luxurious as a strech Limo, basically serving the same purpose as well. The crew chief saluted as Bran told him where they were going, the man then relaying the information to the pilot.

The large ex-gunship lifted off of the ground and zoomed off towards the space center.

"Mass driver." Bran explained as they flew past. "It's like a giant magnetic slingshot rollercoaster."

OOC: *Laughs* The whole Tailrotor thing would be a bit hard to pull off on a Twinblade

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:As the two sat, Dora would notice the interior was as luxurious as a strech Limo, basically serving the same purpose as well. The crew chief saluted as Bran told him where they were going, the man then relaying the information to the pilot.

The large ex-gunship lifted off of the ground and zoomed off towards the space center.

"Mass driver." Bran explained as they flew past. "It's like a giant magnetic slingshot rollercoaster."

OOC: *Laughs* The whole Tailrotor thing would be a bit hard to pull off on a Twinblade

"Can't wait! It'll be better than stowing away like last time."

OOC - Ha, she'd take that as extra fun. :p

Sorry, gotta go prep for interviews. Pick this up later/tomorrow?
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev looked to Torii. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yea. I'm just a little shook up by the fighting and all.", Torii said, twisting back and forth nervously.

Katya noticed Torii's look and approached her.

"Hey, I know you don't do it and all....but you want a smoke to calm down?"

Torii looked to Lidev for an answer.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Seeing the other person disappear, Giovenith wandered a bit, perhaps looking for the trio.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Can't wait! It'll be better than stowing away like last time."

OOC - Ha, she'd take that as extra fun. :p

Sorry, gotta go prep for interviews. Pick this up later/tomorrow?

OOC: Sure, gonna send em' back to tha apartment, we'll have them go again tomorrow.

At Bran's command, the transport made a quick U-turn and headed back for the apartment.

"The next scheduled launch is tomorrow, we'll come back then." The Admiral said, helping his friend out of the passenger bay and inside. The two parted ways as Bran left to get his naval uniform and look for something to do, prehaps have his men look for his sister.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Neil and Gretta were dropped of by a unknown man. "We will consider buying it. We'll call you with our decision." Neil said as the stranger drove away. They walked back to their apartment. Gretta still carried the incubator with her.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

"BOO!"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Neil and Gretta were dropped of by a unknown man. "We will consider buying it. We'll call you with our decision." Neil said as the stranger drove away. They walked back to their apartment. Gretta still carried the incubator with her.

Doing a quick double take as he looked at the man, Bran waved to the Raptor couple.

"Was that Bill Pullman?" He asked, suddenly confused.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Neil and Gretta were dropped of by a unknown man. "We will consider buying it. We'll call you with our decision." Neil said as the stranger drove away. They walked back to their apartment. Gretta still carried the incubator with her.

Doing a quick double take as he looked at the man, Bran waved to the Raptor couple.

"Was that Bill Pullman?" He asked, suddenly confused.

"No, that was Mr. Blake. Although he looks a little like Alec Baldwin to me." Neil said.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:07 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, that was Mr. Blake. Although he looks a little like Alec Baldwin to me." Neil said.

"Huh, I always thought those two looked similer . . ." Bran shrugged, his User looking fondly at a copy of Independence Day. "So what did he want?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

'tsu walked into the kitchen and fixed herself a sandvich,while wearing the beret the trio gave her and sat down at the table and began eating"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:13 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, that was Mr. Blake. Although he looks a little like Alec Baldwin to me." Neil said.

"Huh, I always thought those two looked similer . . ." Bran shrugged, his User looking fondly at a copy of Independence Day. "So what did he want?"

"He's a real estate agent. Trying to get us to buy this place out of town." Neil said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:15 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"He's a real estate agent. Trying to get us to buy this place out of town." Neil said.

"Not too far out I hope, we'll probably show up for all of the holidays like annoying in-laws or something." Bran laughed. "But really, looking for a place to settle down?"
Last edited by The BranRiech on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

"tsu was now outside and standing on top of log balancing her self with her eyes closed and performing ninja symbols,people were looking at her in amazement"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"BOO!"

"GEEAAAHH!!!" Lidev jumped threw the ceiling.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"BOO!"

"GEEAAAHH!!!" Lidev jumped threw the ceiling.

She merely smiled up at her.
she/her

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu was now outside and standing on top of log balancing her self with her eyes closed and performing ninja symbols,people were looking at her in amazement"

In a hint of douchiness IJ decided to take it upon herself to lunge and chop the log with her personal axe. "TIIIMMMBEEER"! She yelled out loud.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"He's a real estate agent. Trying to get us to buy this place out of town." Neil said.

"Not too far out I hope, we'll probably show up for all of the holidays like annoying in-laws or something." Bran laughed. "But really, looking for a place to settle down?"

"Yeah, my hopes and dreams of having this world dominated by raptors have died with all my failures. We had three versions of me with different plans and a well supplied base, then all of you came after us. The final nail in the coffin was the U.N. Incident with the Great Pyramids." Neil said.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu was now outside and standing on top of log balancing her self with her eyes closed and performing ninja symbols,people were looking at her in amazement"

In a hint of douchiness IJ decided to take it upon herself to lunge and chop the log with her personal axe. "TIIIMMMBEEER"! She yelled out loud.

"tsu jumped and landed gracefully and then kicked IJ in the face,all with her eyes closed"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse