NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:"He owes me money." Dora handed back the letter to Rylli and went out the front door for a minute. She came back wheeling her motorbike into the building and across the lobby.

"Huh, for what?" Rylli asked, watching as the bike left marks on the floor. "Didn't you use Bran as clothing once?" she asked, remembering something Bran had told her a while back

Dabfia wrote:"I vant to make a deal." He says.

"Yes, I figured as much . . . So what kind of deal?"

"You know tony Ja?"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Dabfia wrote:"You know tony Ja?"

"Yes, don't care for him much though."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Just wondering . . ." Rylli grinned pulling out a picture of said event on her phone. "I was out for a swim and I saw that, figured it was funny."

Dora smiled. "I remember that, yes. Do you still become mermaids?" She pushed down the bike's kickstand and let it sit.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora smiled. "I remember that, yes. Do you still become mermaids?" She pushed down the bike's kickstand and let it sit.

"Yeah, although I need to hold off for the next nine months. Swith said the results would be catastrophic."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"You know tony Ja?"

"Yes, don't care for him much though."

"Vatever, He told me you vere a bitch, I need you to go assinate somevon vis him, its not just an ordinary target either. I would've chosen that girl Rylli or Torii, but Rylli, from recent security footage from ze lobby, is pregnant, so she's out of ze option, and Torii was preoccupied. Ze target is a man by ze name of Nukpana. Note zis, he will not hesitate to kill zhou, mortal or not, he vill kill you if your spotted."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Yeah, although I need to hold off for the next nine months. Swith said the results would be catastrophic."

"Hmm." Dora concentrated on the idea of Rylli transforming and looked down at her stomach for the kid's readout (numbers only again, not the expanded version). "...Er...yeah. That sounds right."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm

"And if I refuse?" Kei asked.

--

Rylli smiled. "You wanted to seem me in Mer form?" She wondered why.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Rylli smiled. "You wanted to seem me in Mer form?" She wondered why.

Dora shook her head. "No, I was just curious." She lifted the kickstand again and began wheeling the motorbike up the stairs, heading to her apartment.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"And if I refuse?" Kei asked.

--

Rylli smiled. "You wanted to seem me in Mer form?" She wondered why.

"Zhou don't really have a choice, seeing that Zhou are already his target, kill him before he kills Zhou." He said. He leaned out of the shadows to reveal his face "Vat is zhour choice?"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora shook her head. "No, I was just curious." She lifted the kickstand again and began wheeling the motorbike up the stairs, heading to her apartment.

"Oh, well alright then." Rylli said, following.

Dabfia wrote:"Zhou don't really have a choice, seeing that Zhou are already his target, kill him before he kills Zhou." He said. He leaned out of the shadows to reveal his face "Vat is zhour choice?"

"Fine, can we start this tomorrow though? I've things to do and people to see."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Dora shook her head. "No, I was just curious." She lifted the kickstand again and began wheeling the motorbike up the stairs, heading to her apartment.

Dabfia wrote:"Zhou don't really have a choice, seeing that Zhou are already his target, kill him before he kills Zhou." He said. He leaned out of the shadows to reveal his face "Vat is zhour choice?"

"Fine, can we start this tomorrow though? I've things to do and people to see."

"Ja, Remember, strike before he does, he will strike in fifteen days, you have ten days to report back here, and you have one day to get zere."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Insidious is trapped in the city (try and find her)

Aegis is in his lab

Primordial is in the kitchen

engage them
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Insidious is trapped in the city (try and find her)

Aegis is in his lab

engage them

Meanwhile in the city. Julius, realizing that Insidious was probably hurt, again. Sets off to look for her. Until he gets bored or lost that is.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Dabfia wrote:

Aegis is in his lab

engage them

Meanwhile in the city. Julius, realizing that Insidious was probably hurt, again. Sets off to look for her. Until he gets bored or lost that is.

With no leads and no plan he gets no where fast.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Aegis is in his lab

engage them

Gretta went in the kitchen and set the portable incubator on the counter while she looked in the cabinets for some spices.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

When there, Dora stopped at the sight of the still-doorless place, and laughed. "Forgot I did that. Come on in." She stashed the bike in the living room and hung the helmet on the handlebars, then took off her jacket. The folding shotgun and the two pistols underneath came off too, leaving only a collection of large jet-black rings on her belt and the pepper spray on her wrist.

"Care for something to eat?"
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Meanwhile in the city. Julius, realizing that Insidious was probably hurt, again. Sets off to look for her. Until he gets bored or lost that is.

"Where is the map guy when you need him."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:When there, Dora stopped at the sight of the still-doorless place, and laughed. "Forgot I did that. Come on in." She stashed the bike in the living room and hung the helmet on the handlebars, then took off her jacket. The folding shotgun and the two pistols underneath came off too, leaving only a collection of large jet-black rings on her belt and the pepper spray on her wrist.

"Sure I'll-" Rylli said before dissapearing, re-appearing in her bed asleep. Kei materialized in the chair that Rylli once occupied. "Hello Dora." She smiled.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"Where is the map guy when you need him."

You look up to see a wall which previously was blank is now covered in strange symbols.

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:

Aegis is in his lab

engage them

Gretta went in the kitchen and set the portable incubator on the counter while she looked in the cabinets for some spices.

Primordial looks up at her
"What are you doing"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Where is the map guy when you need him."

You look up to see a wall which previously was blank is now covered in strange symbols.

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta went in the kitchen and set the portable incubator on the counter while she looked in the cabinets for some spices.

"What are you doing"

"These seem familiar, somehow"

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta went in the kitchen and set the portable incubator on the counter while she looked in the cabinets for some spices.

"What are you doing"

"Getting some pepper and salt." Gretta said.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:When there, Dora stopped at the sight of the still-doorless place, and laughed. "Forgot I did that. Come on in." She stashed the bike in the living room and hung the helmet on the handlebars, then took off her jacket. The folding shotgun and the two pistols underneath came off too, leaving only a collection of large jet-black rings on her belt and the pepper spray on her wrist.

"Sure I'll-" Rylli said before dissapearing, re-appearing in her bed asleep. Kei materialized in the chair that Rylli once occupied. "Hello Dora." She smiled.

"Hi, Kei." Dora turned around and sat on her table, letting her legs hang off the edge. "What's new and exciting?"
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"What are you doing"

"These seem familiar, somehow"

A sound comes from above and suddenly your vision began to waver slightly and you feel light headed.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Hi, Kei." Dora turned around and sat on her table, letting her legs hang off the edge. "What's new and exciting?"

"Not much, was hired by Tony's boss to kill some guy." She said, admiring te view. "You? I can see you got a Haircut."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"What are you doing"

"Getting some pepper and salt." Gretta said.

"Why do you need an incubator" he says walking over to inspect it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse