NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I like how I keep having to remind people that the bullets explode.

Unless you're made of Plot Armour, you die. Apparently blowing off Alt!James' leg wasn't enough of a clue.

Seriously though, either the bear lets go or my next post is the end of Slotheater.

Then mine is the end of James.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I like how I keep having to remind people that the bullets explode.

Unless you're made of Plot Armour, you die. Apparently blowing off Alt!James' leg wasn't enough of a clue.

Seriously though, either the bear lets go or my next post is the end of Slotheater.

Eats them.

And shoots them out his eye.

Or James could stop being a fucking idiot and realize he's not just picking a fight with a centuries-old warrior-bear, but everyone in the entire fucking UN.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

Then mine is the end of James.

You assume I'm going to give two shits when it's clear nobody wants me in the RP anymore anyway.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:

Eats them.

Or James could stop being a fucking idiot and realize he's not just picking a fight with a centuries-old warrior-bear, but everyone in the entire fucking UN.

Case in point. Apparently you missed the part where James has been gone for the past several months in an alternate universe.

But, hey, keep marching around with your army of invincible bears. Not like it ruins Elfen High or anything. Oh, wait, yes it fucking does.

If James does anything, especially if it's in fucking character, he deserves to die for being stupid, even when nobody is telling him anything in the first place. Yet someone else can be a bigger dumbass and get away scot-free. How fucking nice.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Gay Eric is back.

With style. :lol:

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Then mine is the end of James.

You assume I'm going to give two shits when it's clear nobody wants me in the RP anymore anyway.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Eats them.

Case in point. Apparently you missed the part where James has been gone for the past several months in an alternate universe.

But, hey, keep marching around with your army of invincible bears. Not like it ruins Elfen High or anything. Oh, wait, yes it fucking does.

If James does anything, especially if it's in fucking character, he deserves to die for being stupid, even when nobody is telling him anything in the first place. Yet someone else can be a bigger dumbass and get away scot-free. How fucking nice.

He's attacking people when he knows that Lewis is being guarded. Well, not "attacking", but disrespecting him. And then he's threatening people who the world needs to, you know, continue existing

And they aren't invincible. They're just the only army Elfen High currently has with them - you know, which makes them vastly important, because they're fighting a war.

The point being that no one's mad at you or James, he's just being dumb and should stop being dumb. Otherwise he has no place fighting demons.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... it's clear nobody wants me in the RP anymore anyway.

I like you.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:it's clear nobody wants me in the RP anymore anyway.

I enjoy you being in the rp.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:You assume I'm going to give two shits when it's clear nobody wants me in the RP anymore anyway.

He's attacking people when he knows that Lewis is being guarded. Well, not "attacking", but disrespecting him. And then he's threatening people who the world needs to, you know, continue existing

And they aren't invincible. They're just the only army Elfen High currently has with them - you know, which makes them vastly important, because they're fighting a war.

The point being that no one's mad at you or James, he's just being dumb and should stop being dumb. Otherwise he has no place fighting demons.

To James, Slotheater is just another bear. He doesn't know there's anything special about him, nor did he anticipate a bear reacting that way to a fucking popcorn kernel. Besides that, James is an assassin. You don't grab an assassin and start threatening him. The ONLY REASON Slotheater would survive an attempt at killing James would be bullshit "he eats bullets and spits them out".

But hey, apparently James isn't allowed to do anything. And you wonder why 90% of the time I play him as a whiny bitch.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:He's attacking people when he knows that Lewis is being guarded. Well, not "attacking", but disrespecting him. And then he's threatening people who the world needs to, you know, continue existing

To James, Slotheater is just another bear. He doesn't know there's anything special about him, nor did he anticipate a bear reacting that way to a fucking popcorn kernel. Besides that, James is an assassin. You don't grab an assassin and start threatening him. The ONLY REASON Slotheater would survive an attempt at killing James would be bullshit "he eats bullets and spits them out".

But hey, apparently James isn't allowed to do anything. And you wonder why 90% of the time I play him as a whiny bitch.

Except Lewis just calmly explained to him that he's a general and several thousand years old.

Which should be a tip-off to anyone of sufficient intelligence to tie their shoes not to piss him off.

And you don't piss off allies to begin with. That's why they're called "allies".

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:To James, Slotheater is just another bear. He doesn't know there's anything special about him, nor did he anticipate a bear reacting that way to a fucking popcorn kernel. Besides that, James is an assassin. You don't grab an assassin and start threatening him. The ONLY REASON Slotheater would survive an attempt at killing James would be bullshit "he eats bullets and spits them out".

Except Lewis just calmly explained to him that he's a general and several thousand years old.

Which should be a tip-off to anyone of sufficient intelligence to tie their shoes not to piss him off.

And you don't piss off allies to begin with. That's why they're called "allies".

"Ally" doesn't exist in any of the dictionaries found in Elfen High. The closest any of them come is "people you're not trying to kill this very moment."
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Except Lewis just calmly explained to him that he's a general and several thousand years old.

"Ally" doesn't exist in any of the dictionaries found in Elfen High. The closest any of them come is "people you're not trying to kill this very moment."

Most people tend to cope with them pretty fine, all things considered.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:To James, Slotheater is just another bear. He doesn't know there's anything special about him, nor did he anticipate a bear reacting that way to a fucking popcorn kernel. Besides that, James is an assassin. You don't grab an assassin and start threatening him. The ONLY REASON Slotheater would survive an attempt at killing James would be bullshit "he eats bullets and spits them out".

I quite possibly may have missed that due to the whole "a bear is trying to kill James over a popcorn kernel" thing.

You're still expecting James to know shit when he's been gone for the past several months and just got flung back into a war, especially when he was trying to be light and humourous about everything for once instead of 100% serious.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Except Lewis just calmly explained to him that he's a general and several thousand years old.

I quite possibly may have missed that due to the whole "a bear is trying to kill James over a popcorn kernel" thing.

You're still expecting James to know shit when he's been gone for the past several months and just got flung back into a war, especially when he was trying to be light and humourous about everything for once instead of 100% serious.

OK, I don't see the point of contention here.

No one's threatening James anymore. The man who was is crazy and paranoid. So... who cares?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:it's clear nobody wants me in the RP anymore anyway.

I want you in the rp.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Now hopefully we can get to the badass fights.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:50 pm

There's a tense moment where a major battle is soon to begin, and the British wizard is trading compliments with a bear.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm

>write a post
>find that Nat is editing history again to cover up his fuck-ups
>give up entirely

Seriously Nat, you never once stated that Slotheater had released James. Both of your posts made it look like he still had a grip on James.

But hey, pretend your fuck-ups don't exist. I'm going to go edit all of my posts to remove mine as well.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:>write a post
>give up entirely

Seriously Nat, you never once stated that Slotheater had released James. Both of your posts made it look like he still had a grip on James.

But hey, pretend your fuck-ups don't exist. I'm going to go edit all of my posts to remove mine as well.

Slotheater patted him on the back.

This implies, given he only ever had one hand on James, that he had let go of him.

Also, really, calm down. If it isn't clear, you can just ask.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

I'd like to remind everyone this is just a roleplay.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'd like to remind everyone this is just a roleplay.

But then people would be calm and logical.

We can't have that.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:>write a post
>give up entirely

Slotheater patted him on the back.

This implies, given he only ever had one hand on James, that he had let go of him.

Not... Really. You can grip someone by the neck and pat them on the back at the same time. I've done it, although it was more punching their back than patting it.

And it's just the fact you had the bear turn around and go "but I already did" even when Nightkill assumed he hadn't. There's brushing off the players (which happens to me all the fucking time...), but then there's literally turning to the OP and telling him he sucks.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Slotheater patted him on the back.

Not... Really. You can grip someone by the neck and pat them on the back at the same time. I've done it, although it was more punching their back than patting it.

And it's just the fact you had the bear turn around and go "but I already did" even when Nightkill assumed he hadn't. There's brushing off the players (which happens to me all the fucking time...), but then there's literally turning to the OP and telling him he sucks.

I was just poking fun at Night because I had already stated in the OOC, much clearer, that he let go of James. I think. Could be wrong.

But, whatever. Does it matter?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Not... Really. You can grip someone by the neck and pat them on the back at the same time. I've done it, although it was more punching their back than patting it.

I was just poking fun at Night because I had already stated in the OOC, much clearer, that he let go of James. I think. Could be wrong.

Not particularly, no. I just want to get to the important stuff.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Now I'm slapping on my own nicotine patches and going out for half an hour, maybe an hour. Don't kill each other. Much.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Not... Really. You can grip someone by the neck and pat them on the back at the same time. I've done it, although it was more punching their back than patting it.

Yes, because I'm getting real tired of being ignored unless I'm whining and having James constantly getting downgraded to Worf status because of bullshit. Any time there's a major threat James, who should be able to handle it, is randomly rendered ineffective and useless. Only twice has that been averted: Zacheriah, which was planned, and Damien, which I had to fucking lie to my best friend about in order to do it.

And with this war coming up I am seriously worried that James and the ISSR, the guys who know how to go to war with the supernatural and win, are going to be as effective as a pea is to a colony of ants. I have seen literally nothing to prove otherwise, and unless I do I'm either going to have to leave an RP that I love and want to be a part of, or end up killing it again.

I don't want either of those and you probably don't either, so please stop creating bullshit immunities, stop stripping away every single moment I try to have James actually act like the professional killer he is, and stop treating him (and me) like a kid way in over his head. Please.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse