NATION

PASSWORD

A New Dawn - The Miskito Coast Relief Agency

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

A New Dawn - The Miskito Coast Relief Agency

Postby The Miskito Coast » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 am

WHAT IS A NEW DAWN?

A New Dawn is a humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in Miskito. We are a non-denominational, non -governmental and non-political agency.

A New Dawn works towards ensuring that the poorest and most vulnerable in Miskito and those affected by humanitarian crises, have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life, including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and education.

THE MISKITO COAST

The Miskito Coast is one of the words poorest nations. Stricken by years of civil war coupled with a decade long famine and drought the country was brought to its knees. Despite the ending of the war the country still has huge obstacles to overcome including rampant HIV/AIDs, lack of clean water and hygiene, almost nonexistent education facilities and well as famine caused by the containing drought.

OUR HISTORY

A New Dawn was founded in Miskito in 1983.

Formally operating under the name Solidarity, A New Dawn has spent in excess of €400 million on humanitarian programs. Over 5,000 volunteers work on A New Dawn's behalf and the organization has responded to every major humanitarian disaster in Miskito since 1983.

CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

A New Dawn is seeking to develop an ever-closer relationship between the Miskito and International corporate and charity sectors. We particularly encourage the seconding to A New Dawn by Miskito and International companies of personnel with experience in accountancy, civil engineering, administration, fund-raising, human resources, secretarial and general office work. This model of Corporate Social Responsibility allows A New Dawn to add further expertise to its operations, both at home and abroad. It also helps us keep our administration costs to a minimum.

A NEW APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENT AID

In response to allegations of corruption and human rights abuses in Miskito, A New Dawn advocates the adoption by donor countries of a direct aid model that we believe would yield substantially more efficient outcomes for the poorest of the poor than is presently the case.

A New Dawn proposes an entrepreneurial approach where International Governments would implement programs directly in a small number of carefully chosen locations. International government representatives would work with governments, not through them, filling in where state capacity is restricted and offering lifesaving basic services to the population.

Locations would be selected on the basis of stringent demand-side considerations such as humanitarian need and a commitment to poverty reduction and the upholding of human rights. Supply-side issues would include the availability of adequate long-term funding and the personnel to make a substantial engagement.

After selection(s) had been made, Solidarity managers and International advisers would then enter a location and directly implement already mutually agreed projects, taking full responsibility for all matters related to the use of funds, such as hiring, purchasing, paying of contractors and staff, and so on.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

IF YOU FEEL YOU OR YOUR COMPANY OR NATION/REGION CAN HELP BY, PLEASE REPLY BY COMPLETING THE APPROPRIATE FORMS AND POSTING BELOW.
Last edited by The Miskito Coast on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Aid Donations from Nations

Postby The Miskito Coast » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 am

Code: Select all
[size=150][b]FOR NATIONS[/b][/size]

[b]* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:[/b]
[b]* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year:[/b]
[i][b]- Number of advisors:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Skill set:[/b][/i]
[b]* Construction of a facility/resource[/b]
[i][b]- Type of resource[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Type of faility[/b][/i]
[b]* Construction of an embassy building[/b]
[b]* Food Donation:[/b]
[i][b]- Type of food resource:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Volume of food resoure:[/b][/i]
[b]* Medical Donation:[/b]
[i][b]- Type of medical resource:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Volume of medical resoure:[/b][/i]
[b]* Other (please describe):[/b]
[b]Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship:[/b]
[i][b]- Duration of the relationship:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Frequency of donation:[/b][/i]
Last edited by The Miskito Coast on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Aid Donations from Companies

Postby The Miskito Coast » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 am

[size=150][b]FOR COMPANIES[/b][/size]

[b]* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:[/b]
[i][b]- Number of advisors:[/b][/i]
[b]* Logistical Support Services (please describe):[/b]
[b]* Food Donation:[/b]
[i][b]- Type of food resource:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Volume of food resoure:[/b][/i]
[b]* Medical Donation:[/b]
[i][b]- Type of medical resource:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Volume of medical resoure:[/b][/i]
[b]* Other (please describe):[/b]
[b]Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship:[/b]
[i][b]- Duration of the relationship:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Frequency of donation:[/b][/i]

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Aid Donations from Individuals

Postby The Miskito Coast » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 am

[size=150][b]FOR INDIVIDUALS[/b][/size]

[b]* Volunteer to work with us for a year:[/b]

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

List of donors, funding and partner aid agencies

Postby The Miskito Coast » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 am

We thank those governments and companies who have assisted A New Dawn in the past, and to those who are currently providing personnel whose assistance allows A New Dawn to continually respond to the needs of the poorest of the poor. At present, the following nations and companies who have seconded personnel or provided invaluable assistance to A New Dawn.

Governments

1. Miskito Coast
2. Port-du-sud
3. Zebulor
4. Borman Empire
5. Patricant

Companies and Organizations

1. Sky Corporation, Dungeyland
2. Yohannesische Bundesbank, Yohannes
3. Diamond Star Automotive, Aurora Confederacy
4. Maltropian Grain Corporation, Maltropia
5. VLT Automotive Group N.V., Van Luxemburg
6. Serenely Barbecued Chicken , Kingborough
7. Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft Foundation, Moorburgh

Other Aid agencies working in The Miskito Coast

1. The Santherese Humanitarian Society, Santheres

Links to relief operations in The Miskito Coast

Last edited by The Miskito Coast on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingborough
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingborough » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Dear New Dawn Management,

Having seen the plight of Miskito Coast, Serenely Barbecued Chicken would like to offer an annual donation of $5,000,000 to your agency. While we can't offer much, especially in material supplies, we would like you to accept this donation of cash and we would like to continue making such donations indefinitely every year until such a time as Miskito Coast no longer needs aid. We hope this helps your cause.

Regards,
Count Jayden Arc,
CEO, Serenely Barbecued Chicken.

FOR COMPANIES

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: N/A
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: N/A
- Number of advisors: N/A
- Skill set: N/A
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): N/A
* Food Donation: N/A
- Type of food resource: N/A
- Volume of food resoure: N/A
* Medical Donation: N/A
- Type of medical resource: N/A
- Volume of medical resoure: N/A
* Other (please describe): Serenely Barbecued Chicken will donate $5,000,000 to New Dawn. annually.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Ongoing.
- Duration of the relationship: Infinite
- Frequency of donation: Yearly
Founder of Nysa

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Financial Contribution by the Bank of Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

To: Representative of A New Dawn, the Miskito Coast Relief Agency
From: Antoinette Lili Belrose. Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division, Bank of Yohannes
Subject: Financial contribution

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you certainly have acknowledged, we are currently a constituent donation corporate member to your organisation. As one of the three major banking institutions of Yohannesische Bundesbank Grup, our institution have periodically participated within your donation programme.

For the positive cause of combating the rampage and suffering made by the curse known to mankind as poverty, the Bank of Yohannes would like to, once again, support your organisation by playing its part in providing yet another set of financial contribution to A New Dawn. Unlike last time, however, our situation has prevented us from maintaining the level of financial support which we have once provided, due to the challenging economic situation found globally.

After an unanimous vote by the nineteen board directors, hereby I would like to inform you that a total of US$15,000,000,000.00 or fifteen billion Universal Standard Dollars has been allocated for your organisation, ready to be claimed by your representative whenever you have deemed such as needed.

Our selected representative will shortly update the account of your organisation and its track record. Simultaneously, the above mentioned monetary fund deposit shall arrive electronically within one day's working time, by approximately 7:29 pm of the twenty-seventh of November, in the year of our Lord.

We thank you for the support which you have provided for those in need. It is with such a world of peace and prosperity that we hope for the continuing success of your organisation in the face of revealing global adversities.

Head of Treasury and Capital Markets Division
Bank of Yohannes Chief Executive
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Miskito Coast » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

From the desk of Yohannes Krüger, International Relief Committee Coordinator

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of Serenely Barbecued Chicken.

Your donation is indeed generous in this difficult economic times. It is rewarding to see that the needs of the poorest are not ignored by ethically sound organizations such as your.

As a key sponsor of our efforts you are entitled to use A New Dawn's supporters badge on your site and literature should you so decide. It can be downloaded here.

Your help can save lives.

Sincerely,

Yohannes Krüger, International Relief Committee Coordinator

Last edited by The Miskito Coast on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 am

FOR COMPANIES
Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft Foundation
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:
- Number of advisors: 4
- Skill set: 2 Pilot, 1 Engineer & 1 Payload master
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): One new RMA 550 Starwind aircraft complete with pilot and engineer fully sponsor by RMA Foundation
C/N #ST-046

* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource:
- Volume of food resoure:
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource:
- Volume of medical resoure:
* Other (please describe):
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship:
- Duration of the relationship: Ongoing
- Frequency of donation:

Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 am

The government of Patricant wishes to construct new headquarters for your organization. We will front all construction costs, granted the HQ are located in Patricant. The design for the HQ is as follows:
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Miskito Coast » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 am

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of Yohannesische Bundesbank.

We are delighted that your fine Institution has despite a difficult economic climate has once again risen to meet the needs of the world poorest citizens. Your donation of fifteen billion Universal Standard Dollars is indeed generous and will certainly contribute significantly to raising standards of living among ordinary Miskiti.

Please deposit this donation into our account with your bank, half of which should remain as a current account deposit. The other half should be placed in a low risk investment scheme under the control of your financial experts.

As a key sponsor of our efforts you are entitled to use A New Dawn's supporters badge on your site and literature should you so decide. It can be downloaded here.

Sincerely,

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Miskito Coast » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 am

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft Foundation.

I must admit that I was astounded by the generosity of your organizations donation of a new plane and support crew to our cause. This will enable us to greatly enhance our operations, allowing us to deliver key resources to all regions of our nation as well as facilitate our staff travel and campaigning.

Sincerely,

The Miskito Coast
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Miskito Coast » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 am

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of the government of Patricant.

However our primary operations are almost entirely based in The Miskito Coast, to base our HQ outside of our nation would disadvantage our logistical operations.

Also, we have always prided ourselves on a small efficient operation, better serving the needs of the words poor. Accepting such a donation would go against many of our core beliefs.

As such we must reject your generous offer.

We would encourage you to either donate directly to our cause or to adjust your offer for the construction of several logistical centers and HQ in Miskito, we would also be delighted to open a small head office in Patricant in order to facilitate our aid appeals.

Sincerely,

Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 am

This decline may be the most heartfelt we have ever received. We accept what is effectively your counter-proposal, and will fund the construction of operational HQ in the Miskito Coast, a scattered few logistical centers in the Miskito Coast, and a small regional Tithe, Alms, and Donation Office in Patricant, St. Waldo (our capital) at that. With your permission, we would also like to establish a regional TAD office in Riyadh, as tithing is an annual requirement for virtually all of Saudi Arabia's citizens.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade