NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19479
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:22 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"It's okay Bran. Sometimes the best gods are the ones who come to us."


"Yeah . . . Oh hey, you want to see Rachelle's new room?"


"Sure, would love to!"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Sure, would love to!"


"Cool, Swith made it. It's pretty adorable."

Bran led her downstairs to Rachelle's room, she was taking a nap at the moment while her drawn purple horse slept above her on the walls.

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 pm

"tsu is back on the roof with her wings spread out"
What a nice day..................I wish i had someone to hang out with...............But their is none else here for me to have fun with............. said tsu
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 pm

The man walks out of kitchen cocking a pistol. His katana appears on the ground with the blood cleaned off of it. He picks it up and walks towards the front door.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19479
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Sure, would love to!"


"Cool, Swith made it. It's pretty adorable."

Bran led her downstairs to Rachelle's room, she was taking a nap at the moment while her drawn purple horse slept above her on the walls.


"Wow," she whistled quietly as the mini Wonderland Swith had built for the child. "Man, did Rachelle luck out, eh?"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Wow," she whistled quietly as the mini Wonderland Swith had built for the child. "Man, did Rachelle luck out, eh?"


"Yeah, I really couldn't thank her enough." Whispered Bran.

"We should probably go before we wake her up." He suggested

Rylli waved to them as they exited.

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19479
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Wow," she whistled quietly as the mini Wonderland Swith had built for the child. "Man, did Rachelle luck out, eh?"


"Yeah, I really couldn't thank her enough." Whispered Bran.

"We should probably go before we wake her up." He suggested

Rylli waved to them as they exited.


Giovenith gave Rylli a brief smile and nod, and walked out.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm

*A Templar dropship came into orbit and landed in front of the apartment, upon opening it's back door, the tech priests walk out of the building and stand waiting for the door to drop. To their surprise, a scientist was being dropped off as they were being loaded on to it.* "You must be-" "Sapphire Thriller, granddaughter of the Immortal Emperor." *She said with a smile. She stepped off the ship and into the apartment, as the priest piled into the airship, once on, the back door closed and the ship took off into space*

OOC: Be back in a few.
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*A Templar dropship came into orbit and landed in front of the apartment, upon opening it's back door, the tech priests walk out of the building and stand waiting for the door to drop. To their surprise, a scientist was being dropped off as they were being loaded on to it.* "You must be-" "Sapphire Thriller, granddaughter of the Immortal Emperor." *She said with a smile. She stepped off the ship and into the apartment, as the priest piled into the airship, once on, the back door closed and the ship took off into space*

OOC: Be back in a few.

The man noticed Sapphire walk into the building.
"New person." He says to himself and goes back to carving words into his gun
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Dabfia wrote:The man noticed Sapphire walk into the building.
"New person." He says to himself and goes back to carving words into his gun


"Who are you?" Asked Bran who appeared behind the man.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The man noticed Sapphire walk into the building.
"New person." He says to himself and goes back to carving words into his gun


"Who are you?" Asked Bran who appeared behind the man.

"That is none of your concern." The man said turning around to face bran
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*A Templar dropship came into orbit and landed in front of the apartment, upon opening it's back door, the tech priests walk out of the building and stand waiting for the door to drop. To their surprise, a scientist was being dropped off as they were being loaded on to it.* "You must be-" "Sapphire Thriller, granddaughter of the Immortal Emperor." *She said with a smile. She stepped off the ship and into the apartment, as the priest piled into the airship, once on, the back door closed and the ship took off into space*

OOC: Be back in a few.

The man noticed Sapphire walk into the building.
"New person." He says to himself and goes back to carving words into his gun


*Sapphire looked over to see the the man* "Umm, excuse me?" *she said with a confused look. she then looked at Bran* "Hello."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Sapphire looked over to see the the man* "Umm, excuse me?" *she said with a confused look. she then looked at Bran* "Hello."


"New People?"

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The man noticed Sapphire walk into the building.
"New person." He says to himself and goes back to carving words into his gun


*Sapphire looked over to see the the man* "Umm, excuse me?" *she said with a confused look. she then looked at Bran* "Hello."

"I said you were a new person." The man said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33374
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

The User had overslept. Actually, that was an understatement, as it was now about 5 'o clock. She yawned and trudged out to the dining room for a quick breakfast.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*Sapphire looked over to see the the man* "Umm, excuse me?" *she said with a confused look. she then looked at Bran* "Hello."

"I said you were a new person." The man said.

"Oh, okay. I didn't hear you."

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Sapphire looked over to see the the man* "Umm, excuse me?" *she said with a confused look. she then looked at Bran* "Hello."


"New People?"


"I guess.. the name's Sapphire Thriller." *she said with a smile*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I said you were a new person." The man said.

"Oh, okay. I didn't hear you."

The BranRiech wrote:
"New People?"


"I guess.. the name's Sapphire Thriller." *she said with a smile*

"Ok." The man said and went back to carving words into his assault rifle
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"I guess.. the name's Sapphire Thriller." *she said with a smile*


"Oh, I do belive I know your Father . . . Cornelius right?"

Bran extended his hand. "Branson Nikanor, call me Bran."

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:35 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"I guess.. the name's Sapphire Thriller." *she said with a smile*


"Oh, I do belive I know your Father . . . Cornelius right?"

Bran extended his hand. "Branson Nikanor, call me Bran."


*She giggled* "He's not my father, he's my great grandfather. And it's nice to meet you, Branson." *she said while shaking his hand*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*She giggled* "He's not my father, he's my great grandfather. And it's nice to meet you, Branson." *she said while shaking his hand*


"Sorry, I'm not good with ages and such. Nice to meet you too."

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:41 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*She giggled* "He's not my father, he's my great grandfather. And it's nice to meet you, Branson." *she said while shaking his hand*


"Sorry, I'm not good with ages and such. Nice to meet you too."


"It's okay, i'm not good with ages either. Or is it dates?" *She shrugs* "Ah well, i guess it doesn't matter. Say, have you seen this person named Aleki around? cause I need to find him and talk to him about the emperor."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"It's okay, i'm not good with ages either. Or is it dates?" *She shrugs* "Ah well, i guess it doesn't matter. Say, have you seen this person named Aleki around? cause I need to find him and talk to him about the emperor."


"Alecki? I haven't seen him around in days, I heard his voice from down the hallway though."

Bran checked his watch.

"I'll take ya' there, anything you want to know about the building?"

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"It's okay, i'm not good with ages either. Or is it dates?" *She shrugs* "Ah well, i guess it doesn't matter. Say, have you seen this person named Aleki around? cause I need to find him and talk to him about the emperor."


"Alecki? I haven't seen him around in days, I heard his voice from down the hallway though."

Bran checked his watch.

"I'll take ya' there, anything you want to know about the building?"


*She stared at the ceiling and thought for a second before looking at Bran* "Not at the moment, however, you can tell me something about this place, if you want."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*She stared at the ceiling and thought for a second before looking at Bran* "Not at the moment, however, you can tell me something about this place, if you want."


"Just be wary around some of the people here, we've got a resident Chaos God, an Champion of Humanity and his Demon pet, a Mad scientist velocorapter . . . You name it and one probably lives here."

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*She stared at the ceiling and thought for a second before looking at Bran* "Not at the moment, however, you can tell me something about this place, if you want."


"Just be wary around some of the people here, we've got a resident Chaos God, an Champion of Humanity and his Demon pet, a Mad scientist velocorapter . . . You name it and one probably lives here."


"Ugh, sounds like we got ourselves a motley crew, now don't we?"

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclus, Dayganistan, Gilmanian Districts, Google Adsense [Bot], Hastur, Multiversal Venn-Copard, New Cobastheia, Novas Arcanum, Saralonia, The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness

Advertisement

Remove ads