NATION

PASSWORD

Roman Catholic Priests to be violated in Australia

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Thisbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1033
Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Ermarian wrote:
Abatael wrote:
No secular law can compel them to betray the penitent.


Didn't your Jesus have something to say about the traditions of man, and didn't he use the Pharisees as an example?
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11523
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Abatael wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:You know, there's a very simple solution to all of this: bug the confessionals, and if something illegal is overheard, give the priest a week to come clean. If he doesn't, lock him and the confessor away. They don't have to break the seal and the public is still protected.


That is violating the Seal.

Seperates wrote:Oh. There it is. A natural rights arguement

It's not "inviolable". It's completly able to be violated. It's just a matter of doing it. That being said, the law can't force a priest to turn his fellow priest in. They can, however, prosecute him for withholding evidence. However, they just can't charge him for such a crime. They have to prosecute him after an investigation.

However, I don't really like this law. Not for religious reasons, as I think whatever the secular law is it should be applied to every institution, even the religious.I just feel that it might be a slippery slope for the idea that the state can more or less legally make you give up a compulsory confession... even if that person never commited a crime.

But perhaps I'm just slightly paranoid.


It is inviolable. The Seal will not be violated.

There seems to be an unstated assumption here, so let me bring it into the open:

Abatael, do you believe that Catholic priests are incapable of sin?
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28652
Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Great Nepal » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Abatael wrote:No. I don't care what the dictionary says about it, as I do not need a dictionary to give me the meaning of the inviolability of the Seal of the Confessional.

Nothing to do with your contest to original claim about state being supreme power though, now is it?

Abatael wrote:The State do think they can get the confession from the confessor, but the State cannot extract the betrayal they so dearly want.

Because, priests have clearly never acted in self interest and will go to prison to protect child molesters. Obviously.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEPAL AIRNEPAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

[b]Defcon Level
: 5 - Peacetime training
Member of Steel Pact.
New Hayesalia wrote:JWs told him that IVF babies weren't real babies and only naturally concieved babies were. Then he told 'em by that logic Jesus wasn't a real baby. Then they walked off...

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Good, any organization that, on any level, allows for child predators to live freely must be gouged, bled, beaten, bullied, and bruised until it is hammered into a position where it can no longer allow harm. Religion is not grounds for protection against secular law.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:51 pm

The Emerald Dawn wrote:
Abatael wrote:
It isn't, but, of course, "worse" and its superlative is a relative term.

I am not posting to look "good."

You're posting to make yourself look like an asshole? Because that's what you're managing. In what way is it more important to protect the sinner than the child?


No, I am posting to defend what is right. As I have said before, I do not care what others think of me, when it comes to this.

It more important to the Seal, because violating the Seal is not acceptable under any circumstance.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8451
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Abatael wrote:
Do whatever you want; they won't violate the Seal.



Exactly. And no government will ever get anything out of this; it is futile.


Sure they will.
The catholic church has demonstrated that it is infuriatingly immoral and adaptable.
They WILL obey this law, because the priests are all shits out for themselves, and won't risk jail.


Dog's arse will they, even if they're self-interested
Anyone acting in such way would be excommunicated, and of course , if anyone were to interpret church doctrine so as to allow it, that'd be a textbook example of heresy, and they'd get officially excommunicated by the Pope.
The law, given the central role this tenet has, is pretty much the same as banning Catholicism. The lawmakers should have the guts to state it directly.
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Thisbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1033
Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Abatael wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:You're posting to make yourself look like an asshole? Because that's what you're managing. In what way is it more important to protect the sinner than the child?


No, I am posting to defend what is right. As I have said before, I do not care what others think of me, when it comes to this.

It more important to the Seal, because violating the Seal is not acceptable under any circumstance.

But you contradict the teachings of your Savior??
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

User avatar
The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20824
Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Abatael wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:You're posting to make yourself look like an asshole? Because that's what you're managing. In what way is it more important to protect the sinner than the child?


No, I am posting to defend what is right. As I have said before, I do not care what others think of me, when it comes to this.

It more important to the Seal, because violating the Seal is not acceptable under any circumstance.

Jesus would weep, man. To hear such things, he would weep.

User avatar
Wisconsin9
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35753
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Abatael wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:You're posting to make yourself look like an asshole? Because that's what you're managing. In what way is it more important to protect the sinner than the child?


No, I am posting to defend what is right. As I have said before, I do not care what others think of me, when it comes to this.

It seems we're all on the same level, then. We can't possibly change your opinion. You can't possibly change ours. We don't give half a fuck what you think is moral. You don't give half a fuck what we think is moral. This is going to keep spiraling until one side ends up going nuclear on the other and the banhammer gets swung. So let's all just admit that this argument is absolutely fucking futile for all parties and go our separate ways, alright?
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Abatael wrote:
That is violating the Seal.



It is inviolable. The Seal will not be violated.

There seems to be an unstated assumption here, so let me bring it into the open:

Abatael, do you believe that Catholic priests are incapable of sin?


No.

Great Nepal wrote:
Abatael wrote:No. I don't care what the dictionary says about it, as I do not need a dictionary to give me the meaning of the inviolability of the Seal of the Confessional.

Nothing to do with your contest to original claim about state being supreme power though, now is it?


I have already addressed that. You, however, ignored it.

Great Nepal wrote:
Abatael wrote:The State do think they can get the confession from the confessor, but the State cannot extract the betrayal they so dearly want.

Because, priests have clearly never acted in self interest and will go to prison to protect child molesters. Obviously.


No, they go to prison and are persecuted to protect the Seal.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20824
Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Abatael wrote:
No, I am posting to defend what is right. As I have said before, I do not care what others think of me, when it comes to this.

It seems we're all on the same level, then. We can't possibly change your opinion. You can't possibly change ours. We don't give half a fuck what you think is moral. You don't give half a fuck what we think is moral. This is going to keep spiraling until one side ends up going nuclear on the other and the banhammer gets swung. So let's all just admit that this argument is absolutely fucking futile for all parties and go our separate ways, alright?

What the fuck? Voice of reason from a Cheese-head? ....It's a sign of the end-times.

User avatar
Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13905
Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Abatael wrote:The right thing is not violating the Seal of the Confessional. Violating the seal of the confessional, what you call the "right thing," is not right.


But I haven't said anything about violating it being the "right thing."

Care to show me where I did?

I have only been saying that had the Catholic Church done the right thing - report all sex crimes to police and not send priests who committed them to other churches as if nothing ever happened - we would not be discussing bypassing the seal of the confessional.

That has been my only point here on this thread. The Catholic Church shouldn't have had to be told "sorry, guys, we're going to have to get you to hand over everything those people have told you in their confessions" in the first place. They should've been since day one documenting incidents, telling the authorities, defrocking the perverts, and helping out victims with counseling.

Jesus said that it would be better to have a millstone tied around your neck and cast into the sea, correct? The Catholic Church should've applied the millstone and thrown the bastards into the sea, but they chose not to do so, and they have no one else to blame for any of this sacramental seal stuff then themselves.



This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Thisbia wrote:
Abatael wrote:
No, I am posting to defend what is right. As I have said before, I do not care what others think of me, when it comes to this.

It more important to the Seal, because violating the Seal is not acceptable under any circumstance.

But you contradict the teachings of your Savior??


I don't know what you mean, but that is between me and the Lord.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Wisconsin9
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35753
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm

The Emerald Dawn wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:It seems we're all on the same level, then. We can't possibly change your opinion. You can't possibly change ours. We don't give half a fuck what you think is moral. You don't give half a fuck what we think is moral. This is going to keep spiraling until one side ends up going nuclear on the other and the banhammer gets swung. So let's all just admit that this argument is absolutely fucking futile for all parties and go our separate ways, alright?

What the fuck? Voice of reason from a Cheese-head? ....It's a sign of the end-times.

Yup. Next thing you know, Detroit'll look halfway decent.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8451
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Adventus Secundus wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:Have you stumbled on time machine around fifteenth century?
This is twenty first century, we trend to do things differently around here than in your century.


For any faithful believer, the laws of God do trump the laws of man. Morality is not a temporal or relative affair. I understand why the Catholic Church is unwilling to budge on this particular issue, though I do not necessarily agree with the doctrine of individual, private confession as part of someone's salvation.

Honestly, the problem is the celibacy imposed on Catholic Clergy. If priests were allowed to marry, lust, and the things that sometimes grow out of lust (pedophilia, for example) would be less of a problem. Although the historical reasons for said vow of celibacy, I do appreciate, it still needs to change.

As to the comments that priests are all out for themselves: I call shenanigans! Do you honestly believe someone would foreswear sex (or even marriage) and significant wealth (most priests do lead comfortable lives...but not excessive) to perform ancient rituals and listen to people's sins because they are...in it for themselves? Are you that blind? People do do things out of sincere religious conviction, whether or not you happen to believe as they do.


This.
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
Abatael wrote:The right thing is not violating the Seal of the Confessional. Violating the seal of the confessional, what you call the "right thing," is not right.


But I haven't said anything about violating it being the "right thing."

Care to show me where I did?

I have only been saying that had the Catholic Church done the right thing - report all sex crimes to police and not send priests who committed them to other churches as if nothing ever happened - we would not be discussing bypassing the seal of the confessional.

That has been my only point here on this thread. The Catholic Church shouldn't have had to be told "sorry, guys, we're going to have to get you to hand over everything those people have told you in their confessions" in the first place. They should've been since day one documenting incidents, telling the authorities, defrocking the perverts, and helping out victims with counseling.

Jesus said that it would be better to have a millstone tied around your neck and cast into the sea, correct? The Catholic Church should've applied the millstone and thrown the bastards into the sea, but they chose not to do so, and they have no one else to blame for any of this sacramental seal stuff then themselves.


The "right" thing to do is to report all sex crimes to police and not send priests, who committed them to other churches as if nothing ever happened, regardless if they are protected by the Seal or not, correct?
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28652
Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Great Nepal » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Abatael wrote:I have already addressed that. You, however, ignored it.

No, because this series of quotes lead back to this post and is only posts regarding the topic.

Abatael wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:Because, priests have clearly never acted in self interest and will go to prison to protect child molesters. Obviously.

No, they go to prison and

Or, do logical thing and stop protecting child rapists.

Abatael wrote:are persecuted to protect the Seal.

Being subject to same law as everyone else is not persecution.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEPAL AIRNEPAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

[b]Defcon Level
: 5 - Peacetime training
Member of Steel Pact.
New Hayesalia wrote:JWs told him that IVF babies weren't real babies and only naturally concieved babies were. Then he told 'em by that logic Jesus wasn't a real baby. Then they walked off...

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11523
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Abatael wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:There seems to be an unstated assumption here, so let me bring it into the open:

Abatael, do you believe that Catholic priests are incapable of sin?


No.

Then on what basis do you say that secular law can't compel priests to break confession? If they can sin, then they can commit the sin of breaking confession, and thus some penalty or reward (or a combination of both) may suffice to compel them to do so.

If you're saying you don't think that should happen, that's a different story.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Great Nepal wrote:
Abatael wrote:I have already addressed that. You, however, ignored it.

No, because this series of quotes lead back to this post and is only posts regarding the topic.


This is what I said concerning that, "It has supreme, independent authority over the geographic area."

Great Nepal wrote:
Abatael wrote:No, they go to prison and

Or, do logical thing and stop protecting child rapists.


That seems rather illogical.

Great Nepal wrote:
Abatael wrote:are persecuted to protect the Seal.

Being subject to same law as everyone else is not persecution.


Being sent to prison and punished for doing the right thing is persecution. They are being mistreated, because they refuse to disobey God.
Last edited by Abatael on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Abatael wrote:
No.

Then on what basis do you say that secular law can't compel priests to break confession? If they can sin, then they can commit the sin of breaking confession, and thus some penalty or reward (or a combination of both) may suffice to compel them to do so.

If you're saying you don't think that should happen, that's a different story.


I say that, because under no circumstances will secular law compel a confessor to betray the penitent.

They can sin, but it does not mean they will commit this specific sin. No penalty or reward can do such a thing.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13905
Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Abatael wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:
But I haven't said anything about violating it being the "right thing."

Care to show me where I did?

I have only been saying that had the Catholic Church done the right thing - report all sex crimes to police and not send priests who committed them to other churches as if nothing ever happened - we would not be discussing bypassing the seal of the confessional.

That has been my only point here on this thread. The Catholic Church shouldn't have had to be told "sorry, guys, we're going to have to get you to hand over everything those people have told you in their confessions" in the first place. They should've been since day one documenting incidents, telling the authorities, defrocking the perverts, and helping out victims with counseling.

Jesus said that it would be better to have a millstone tied around your neck and cast into the sea, correct? The Catholic Church should've applied the millstone and thrown the bastards into the sea, but they chose not to do so, and they have no one else to blame for any of this sacramental seal stuff then themselves.


The "right" thing to do is to report all sex crimes to police and not send priests, who committed them to other churches as if nothing ever happened, regardless if they are protected by the Seal or not, correct?


If the Catholic Church listened to guys like Gerald Fitzgerald, we wouldn't be in this problem.



This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

User avatar
Thisbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1033
Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Abatael wrote:]

I say that, because under no circumstances will secular law compel a confessor to betray the penitent.

They can sin, but it does not mean they will commit this specific sin. No penalty or reward can do such a thing.

Penitent:
Disagrees with science.
Disagrees with morality.
Betrays the very foundation it is based on.

What good is the penitent, again???
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
Abatael wrote:
The "right" thing to do is to report all sex crimes to police and not send priests, who committed them to other churches as if nothing ever happened, regardless if they are protected by the Seal or not, correct?


If the Catholic Church listened to guys like Gerald Fitzgerald, we wouldn't be in this problem.


Please, just say if that is incorrect or correct, according to your beliefs.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Abatael
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6608
Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Thisbia wrote:
Abatael wrote:]

I say that, because under no circumstances will secular law compel a confessor to betray the penitent.

They can sin, but it does not mean they will commit this specific sin. No penalty or reward can do such a thing.

Penitent:
Disagrees with science.
Disagrees with morality.
Betrays the very foundation it is based on.

What good is the penitent, again???


Where do you get these definitions from?
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

User avatar
Wisconsin9
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35753
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Abatael wrote:
Thisbia wrote:Penitent:
Disagrees with science.
Disagrees with morality.
Betrays the very foundation it is based on.

What good is the penitent, again???


Where do you get these definitions from?

You're one to talk, you freely admit you've been pulling them out of your ass.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balnik, Benuty, Elfland, Fartsniffage, Freezic Vast, Gallade, Galloism, Greed and Death, Heloin, Jolthig, Kannap, Kubumba Tribe, Lord Dominator, Malay-Java, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Napkiraly, New haven america, Novus America, Olerand, Ors Might, Otira, Polish Prussian Commonwealth, Proctopeo, Right wing humour squad, Scomagia, Sukberia, Telconi, The InterGalactic Banking Guild, The Niceties of Normal Moral Constraints, The South Falls, Traceynia, Uiiop, Valentir, Valrifell, Wunderstrafanstalt, Yanitza

Advertisement

Remove ads