NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm

"Well, I am tired of this too. Nobody even reached my sentry." Arthur said and shut off the Reality Augmenters. "Good Night Bran." Arthur said and left with Gretta to their apartment. The couple decided to make the final repairs to the Telluric Interchanger. As Gretta worked close to Arthur, she could no longer help herself. "Come here my Killer." she said and took Arthur by the hand to the bedroom. "Oh my Spy, what if, are you sure now, like this my Spy?" Arthur said unsure. Gretta let go of his hand. "Sorry, sorry! It's just that, we've been stuck like this for so long and I love you so much. It was a stupid thing to suggest." Grettta said. Arthur responded by giving her a passionate kiss and closing the door behind him.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Mon, Lidev, and the User all met up outside in the hall. "Well, that was fun." "Yeah, but it messed with my voice a bit." "That's just how the game works." The User said as she went to her own room and to bed. Mon sighed. "You know, Britannia never did tell me why she dyed my hair blonde. Seems kind of rude to just change the color of one's hair without their permission." "I can fix it." Lidev replied, grinning. "Really?!" "Yes." Lidev grabbed Mon's collar and her elated expression faded quickly. "Oh...don't even-" She was cut off as Lidev yanked her into her room and locked the door.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 am

*From what has been a long night out on the town for Aleki, he finally returns back to the apartment to find Thriller powered down on a bench. He sneaks past him where he quietly goes back to his room to where he wouldn't disturb any other person living in the complex. Once arriving, he finds Khrolodna sound asleep in her bed, and quickly takes off his armour and hops into bed*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 am

After sleeping in with Rylli, Bran woke up silently and made his way to the kitchen for his own personal breakfast. He glanced out the window and caught a glimpse of a Squadron of Twinblade gunships making their way through the city on patrol. "Ah, just like home . . ." Muttered Bran as he contemplated starting a resistance movement, the thought wasn't there for long though as he burned his hand on the Waffle iron.

"Damnit!" shouted Bran as he quickly cupped his hands to his mouth, he hoped he didn't wake anyone up as he nursed his sore hand.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:52 am

The couple awoke to the sunlight creeping in and the sound of helicopters outside. "My Killer, last night, you were unhinged. You were like some psychotic, deranged madman. You frightened me...Do it again!" Gretta said. "Later my Spy, let's not miss out on breakfast." Arthur said and tried to get out of bed. He found that sometime during the night they had handcuffed themselved to each other...and the bed. "Forgetting something?" Gretta said playfully. "Come on my Spy, where's the key?" Arthur replied playfully. "Wait, I thought you had the key?" Gretta said an a serious tone. "No, I'm pretty sure that you had it." Arthur replied. "Aw dammit!" Gretta cursed. The two searched the area in reach and couldn't locate the handcuff key or a suitable lockpick. "So should we call somebody to come let us free?" Arthur asked. "No no no no no! We can't let anyone see us like this!" Gretta said paniced. "Well what are we suppose to do? We can't stay in bed all day. We need to eat and use the bathroom." Arthur said. "We are two highly-evolved superintelligent minds, I'm sure we can figure out how to get out of here." Gretta said and looked around for resources.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 pm

"Haaaaaaaaaaa..." sighed Asmodeus. He felt good. He felt very, very good. Healthy, even, despite his recent torture. He nuzzled the couch he had been laying on and blushed, "Ohhhh, everyone was so busy last night..." he mused. There had been no need to sleep last time for him, the tons of energy from his patron sin he'd sensed all night had recharged him enough to last the rest of the week.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Dab wakes up.
"What year is it!?"
"30003" Evil Dab said.
"Really?"
* :palm: *
5 minutes later.
"Oh great the branriechians are here, i thought i ditched them already." Dab said watching the patrols. "Hope they aren't holding that grudge about me blowing up their parliament building." Dab said.
Meanwhile on the street.
Evil Dab loads his RPD and he disguises himself as a Branriechian soldier. "They won't suspect a thing."
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:04 pm

"lots of loud noises from come tsu's room as serval screams echoed down the hall"
CI TS COME ON TAKE A BATH!!
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
"BUT NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU NAKED!
I CAN BE NAKED IF I WANT TO!
JUST TAKE A BATH!
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"lots of loud noises from come tsu's room as serval screams echoed down the hall"
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
JUST TAKE A BATH!
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dab hears the yelling.
Dab walks down to Tsu's room and knocks on the door.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Mon sorely crawled out of Lidev's bed and began stretching out. "Ohhh my back..." "Oh quit your whining." Lidev said as she sat up. Mon spun around. "You know what? No. I won't quit whining because you didn't do anything but-" "Didn't I?" Lidev interrupted, holding a mirror to Mon. She grabbed it and studied her reflection, grabbing her hair and ears to confirm it really was what she was seeing. Her natural red blazing hair was back. Mon squealed and hugged Lidev. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She repeated as her tail quickly wagged back and forth. She couldn't wait to tell, or rather show, everyone her hair change.

Mon felt like a whole new woman. She had her confidence again, and she felt that nothing could get in her way. This was her day and she would take it by the horns. Nothing was going to bring her down from her high happy mood. She opened the door and strolled out of Lidev's room with her shining hair back to the way it was originally supposed to be. She held her chin high as she walked down to the dining room. Such happiness couldn't be kept all to herself, oh no. If she was having such a good day, why couldn't the other residents? She saw Bran burn his hand on the waffle iron. "Oh, that looks like it hurt. Better go take care of that quick!" She said as moved around the kitchen.

She put her iPod on it's docking station, pressed play, put on a white apron after getting dressed in some normal clothes, grabbed some tortillas, some eggs, a few spices here and there, nothing special. She learned this recipe from one of the cooks in the outer territories of her country. It was a household favorite, so why not share it? She mixed up some ground beef and scrambled the eggs before putting them all in the same bowl. A couple shakes and pinches of some Mexican spices here and there and some hot sauce on the side it anyone wanted it; the intoxicating aroma traveled all through the building. Mon hummed softly to herself as she heated up the tortillas in a separate pan before stacking them onto a plate.

She hoped the others would appreciate the kindness she was offering and displaying, as well as the food she was making. It was one of her favorite dishes so she was really missed it. It reminded her of home, in a way, and how far she had come since she moved out. Once everything was finished and cooked, she put the bowl of meat and eggs on the table with the plate of tortillas and a bottle of hot sauce next to it. She grabbed a bottle of vodka and set it out for everyone else as she grabbed an energy drink. She felt that she had accomplished something worth while for once in her life. The food was out, the table was set, and she was as happy as she had ever been in years.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"lots of loud noises from come tsu's room as serval screams echoed down the hall"
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
JUST TAKE A BATH!
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dab hears the yelling.

"tsu kicked down the door wearing black shirt and her dino panties"
Someone their?
um..........i think you crushed them....hey i smell foood!
Me to! I ARE SERIOUS ME WANT TO EAT FOOD NOW!
Tsu,your always hungry arent ya?
Yes i am Kouri-sama
"tsu and kouri followed nemisis from where the smell of food was coming from"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dab hears the yelling.

"tsu kicked down the door wearing black shirt and her dino panties"
Someone their?
um..........i think you crushed them....hey i smell foood!
Me to! I ARE SERIOUS ME WANT TO EAT FOOD NOW!
Tsu,your always hungry arent ya?
Yes i am Kouri-sama
"tsu and kouri followed nemisis from where the smell of food was coming from"

Dab pushes the door off him. "Oh great now there's three Tsu's just my luck." Dab said putting the door back into place and walking back to his room.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Bran nodded at Mon as she passed by him. She seemed to have commandeered the kitchen from him, so he went to sit down at his favorite booth. Later, he was joined by Rylli who seemed to have slept well too. The two waited for their breakfast which was left to someone else for a change . . .

Meanwhile:

A convoy of T-120 MBT's rolled past the building, leaving clouds of thick, black smoke as their reactors discharged excess heat.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 pm

*Lucius walks out his room with Hera following closely behind him as they walked to the kitchen*

-meanwhile-

*Khrolodna wakes up to see Aleki in his bed across the room, she grabs a pillow from her bed, walks over to Aleki and hits him in the face with it* "Wake up, you bum!" "hey now. Why'd you do that for?" "That's for coming home late." "Oh please, i'm 21. I'm an adult now, i think I can come home anytime I want to." "Yea but with those Branreich soldiers marching around, they're ain't no room for you to have fun, plus what if one of them stops you and you start acting like a pompous ass?" "Never thought about that. Still no harm, no foul." "Why do I bother?" *She said throwing her hands up in the air. Aleki smiles* "Because you love me, sis."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Mon sighed contently to herself as she sank into a state of complete bliss. It felt so good to have done something well for everyone that she was practically ecstatic. She let her head rest on the back of her chair as she stared up at the ceiling with a big smile on her face and her energy drink in her hands. The others would be down soon to grab their food; there was plenty to go around.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Meanwhile.
"Wake up or i hit you with a.....what is this thing?" Bad conscious said trying to wake good conscious up while examining a shovel.
"Wake up!"
".............dnahBSFABG *hits good conscious with the shovel*"
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW jerk......" Good conscious said waking up and rubbing her head.
5 minutes later.
"I smell food." Bad conscious said walking out of the room dragging Good conscious along with her.
About a minute of walking later they reach the dining room.
"There's the food" Bad conscious said pointing to the food.
"Oh look the magic liquid Insidious told me about" Good conscious said walking over to the vodka and picking it up.
"Magic liquid?" Bad conscious asked.
"It makes you all happy and worry free."
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon sighed contently to herself as she sank into a state of complete bliss. It felt so good to have done something well for everyone that she was practically ecstatic. She let her head rest on the back of her chair as she stared up at the ceiling with a big smile on her face and her energy drink in her hands. The others would be down soon to grab their food; there was plenty to go around.

"tsu,nemisis and kouri opened a door,as tsu peered around the corner to make show it wasnt a trap"
This is um.........weird...........i never thought you would be the one doing this mon,it kinda of makes me feel...........weird.......Tsu be nice.........
Okay nemi-chan
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Natiya awoke from her peaceful night, she took a shower and got dresse for the day. She left her apartment and went downstairs, she then noticed that 1.Bran and Rylli hadn't gotten their food yet, and 2. Bran hadn't cooked for the day. This worried Natiya as she grabbed 3 plates of Mon's Breakfast Burrito's and brought them over to the two lovers.

"Here ya' go" Said Natiya as she deposited the plates in front of them. "That Mon girl made these, they look really good."

Bran and Rylli both began to stuff their faces with the concoctions, smiles erupted on their faces after finishing.

"These are amazing . . ." Commented Bran as Rylli chimed in "These may rival your Waffles too."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:39 pm

*Hera and Lucius arrived in the kitchen. Hera went to go sit down while Lucius grabbed two mugs and filled one with coffee and the other with tea. He brought the mugs back to their table, giving the tea to his sister*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Bad conscious looked at the vodka. "So its magic, because it calms you down and makes you happy?"
"Yep" Good conscious said with a smile.
Bad conscious took the vodka and took a sip and then passed it back to good conscious who took a mouthful.
Then Bad conscious did the same.
Meanwhile in the streets.
"Damn branriechians thinking they can come up here and occupy this city, they'll see. When i blow up their ammo sources." Evil Dab said.
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:48 pm

"Attention all units, prepare for strategic jump to local designated sector.." The Military AI M5032 droned on. Hundreds of Imperial ships sat in orbit of the planet Regent Genesis, a synthetic planet used for military purposes specifically in the local galactic colony. The fleet consisted of literal seas of ships, 355 in total, the fleet was standard for invading High-Risk planets. It was composed of units ranging from the relatively small HA Assault Carrier to the utterly colossal HA Capital Class, a ship the length of a small moon, such ships as those would be doing to first Purges.

As the War Fleet came into position for a Jump of such scale, The 'Moon' they were closest to opened a large aperture, which concealed inside was a Universal Expander. A beam deployed from it's small glowing tip, crashing into the magnetic relay, and a portal as massive as Australia tore open. The fleet accelerated, disappearing into the monstrous portal.

--30,000 miles from Mars--

The other end of the portal boomed into existence, flooding matter from this other universe into this one. As out of the enormous purple-pink haze which was rapidly advancing towards the planet Mars due to gravitational pull, the fleet appeared in a flash.

"K9343, the War Fleet has arrived, according to my signals. Prepare for EMA?"

"Affirmative." K9 said to MB, as contact with M0532 was made.

"M0532, K9343 reporting for service in this operation. We have successfully tested the Nadal method on the local populace, and it is ready for global deployment."

"Affirmative K9343, Harvesting Vessels will arrive shortly."

"Affirmative." K9 responded, as MB interjected.

"If I may suggest, M0532, the local planet you have arrived nearest to appears to also be inhabited by these Humans as well, and defenses in comparison are minimal. If I may so suggest, we should establish a stage centre on that location rather than the local natural satellite of the 'Earth'.

"Affirmative, deploying probes to local celestial object for assessment." M0532 said.

The passing War fleet, destined for earth, slowed. Out of many of the left-side vessels in the fleet's Rhombus-Formation, Billions of Probes flooded outward. As the Portal's massive particle cloud was beginning to impact Mars in the form of massive pink clouds, a second cloud of glimmering metallic Drones raced in. They quickly entered the thin Martian atmosphere, initiating their rapid assessment. Rather than simply flash-scanning the planet from a distance, a Probe-Scan was much more thorough, and would reveal what exited on the small, barren planet of Mars. While MB had a generic scan, this would show exactly what they would face, as the clouds of Probes raced across Mars's surface like storms.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:51 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Attention all units, prepare for strategic jump to local designated sector.." The Military AI M5032 droned on. Hundreds of Imperial ships sat in orbit of the planet Regent Genesis, a synthetic planet used for military purposes specifically in the local galactic colony. The fleet consisted of literal seas of ships, 355 in total, the fleet was standard for invading High-Risk planets, composed of units from the relatively small HA Assault Carrier to the utterly colossal HA Capital Class, a ship the length of a small moon, such ships as those would be doing to first Purges.

As the War Fleet came into position for a Jump of such scale, The 'Moon' they were closest to opened a large aperture, which concealed inside was a Universal Expander. A beam deployed from it's small glowing tip, crashing into the magnetic relay, and a portal as massive as Australia tore open. The fleet accelerated, disappearing into the monstrous portal.

--30,000 miles from Mars--

The other end of the portal boomed into existence, flooding matter from this other universe into this one. As out of the haze which was rapidly advancing towards the planet Mars due to gravitational pull, the fleet appeared.

"K9343, the War Fleet has arrived, according to my signals, prepare for EMA?"

"Affirmative." K9 said to MB, as contact with M05 was made.

"M0532, K9343 reporting for service in this operation. We have successfully tested the Nadal method on the local populace, and it is ready for global deployment."

"Affirmative K9343, Harvesting Vessels will arrive shortly."

"Affirmative." K9 responded, as MB interjected.

"If I may suggest, M0532, the local planet you have arrived nearest to appears to also be inhabited by these Humans as well, and defenses in comparison are minimal. If I may so suggest, we should establish a stage centre on that location rather than the local natural satellite of the 'Earth'.

"Affirmative, deploying probes to local celestial object for assessment." M0532 said. The passing War fleet, destined for earth, slowed. Out of many of the left-side vessels in the fleet's Rhombus-Formation, Billions of Probes flooded outward. As the Portal's massive particle cloud was beginning to impact Mars in the form of massive pink clouds, a second cloud of glimmering metallic Drones raced in. They quickly entered the thin Martian atmosphere, initiating their rapid assessment. Rather than simply flash-scanning the planet from a distance, a Probe-Scan was much more thorough, and would reveal what exited on the small, barren planet of Mars. While MB had a generic scan, this would show exactly what they would face, as the clouds of Probes raced across Mars's surface like storms.

Meanwhile on Dabfian terraformed mars.
"Intruders in atmosphere 300 miles from terraformed area and closing fast. This is not a drill repeat this is not a drill plasma weapons and ion cannons ready." A voice in all places said to the dabfian martian people as they rushed to their battlestations. "This is not a drill repeat not a drill!" The voice said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 pm

As Bran finshed up, he noticed some strange activity outside. he got up and ran to the window, wha he saw was terrifying. A squad of 4 Branriech soldiers had two civilians lined up against a wall. After a few minutes, the commander of the squad yelled something and the soldiers opened fire, mowing down the 'Suspects' where they stood.

"Just like home . . ." Bran repeated from earlier in the morning.'

All across town, similer scenes were repeated.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 pm

The Probes raced along the planet, quickly reaching the Terraformed region, a detailed scan of Mars was being relayed to the Fleet. Small numbers of Assault Carriers moved in closer, into Medium Orbit of the planet, over the Terraformed region.

"As expected, they have defense systems." MB stated to M0532.

"Indeed, I am detecting Ions, quite advanced for a Tier 4 Race."

"Quite, however, eliminating the defenses should be of little issue with ample force and strategic bombardment." K9343 stated.

"Affirmative." M0532 stated.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:As Bran finshed up, he noticed some strange activity outside. he got up and ran to the window, wha he saw was terrifying. A squad of 4 Branriech soldiers had two civilians lined up against a wall. After a few minutes, the commander of the squad yelled something and the soldiers opened fire, mowing down the 'Suspects' where they stood.

"Just like home . . ." Bran repeated from earlier in the morning.'

All across town, similer scenes were repeated.

Good conscious walks up to bran. "Why are they killing people?" She asked Bran.

The Drone Empire wrote:The Probes raced along the planet, quickly reaching the Terraformed region, a detailed scan of Mars was being relayed to the Fleet. Small numbers of Assault Carriers moved in closer, into Medium Orbit of the planet, over the Terraformed region.

"As expected, they have defense systems." MB stated to M0532.

"Indeed, I am detecting Ions, quite advanced for a Tier 4 Race."

"Quite, however, eliminating the defenses should be of little issue with ample force and strategic bombardment." K9343 stated.

"Affirmative." M0532 stated.

"Plasma shields up, let nothing get through"
60 giant generators powered up and a bluish green shield deployed over the whole of Dabfian terraformed mars.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse